The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chinese Syndicate

(mf, fd, mc)

Disclaimer: This is intended for ADULTS ONLY! Not to be read by minors.

The ad in the local paper promised a cure for sexual dysfunction. It didn’t say how it was to be achieved. It didn’t specify what the cost to the patient would be.

It was an ad for hopeless cases. There are those in this world who’ve run out of alternatives. If you had to ask questions apparently the treatment was not right for you. You sought this kind of treatment on your hands and knees. It was meant to be the last choice possible.

The “clinic” was on the ninetieth floor of Hong Kong’s highest tower. From the exterior, it could have been any number of corporate headquarters or the personal office of some billionaire eccentric. In its massive lobby there was no placard announcing its name. On one wall of the lobby there hung an original Van Gogh. On another wall stood a simple statement of purpose:

Here Your Pleasure Is our Business

A stunning Eurasian woman, who might have been a Penthouse model, took the young American’s hand gently. She told him her name was Mariko and she was his sexual case worker. She told him that within the hour his cock would be able to get as hard as steel.

His name was John Edison and he was an emotional wreck. Earlier that morning he had checked himself into the Hong Kong Hilton under a pseudonym. He was embarrassed to be here and was humiliated at himself. He was twenty-nine years old but entirely impotent. The affliction was purely psychological and thus beyond medical treatment. Over the years he had visited many psychotherapists in an attempt to alleviate his distress. And now he was down to his last straw. His sexual case worke was five feet six with jet black hair and piercing green eyes that were set off spectacularly against perfect white skin. Her outfit was a black miniskirt and stockings covering legs that flowed down like water to three inch black heels. She wore an anklet on her left leg that John Edison knew on first sight was studded with twenty-four carat diamonds. She exuded perfume of some exotic Asian variety and spoke flawless and precise English. She was a woman a man was to fall in love with on first glance and perhaps many men did. Vaguely, John Edison supposed this attractiveness that she possessed was the first stage of his treatment. With him, however, it would have to be more than this.

He was “half a man” according to his first ex-wife. He was twenty-nine and already on his third marriage. It all related to his “problem” that he was hesitant to discuss even with those who would help him. In the presence of such a beautiful woman as Mariko it was impossible to discuss at all.

As they walked around the corner into this plush office John Edison was struggling mightily with his shame. He was about to open his mouth and admit as much to her, but immediately Mariko placed a finger to John’s lips. In the presence of the Priestess, she told John, one does not speak but listen. She told the American to take his shoes off and sit on the floor. The Priestess, you see, had been expecting him for days.. Very soon, she said, all your questions will desolve.

He took off his shoes. He sat, he waited.

What was the meaning of all this anyway? John Edison was desperate but he still wanted to know.

Was this some sort of Moon-like cult he had stumbled into? Did he agree tacitly to any of this before walking in? And what did any “priestess” know about sexual dysfunction? To him, it sounded like he was retaining the Pope as a sex therapist.

It was five minutes of squirming in shame. He had almost made up his mind to leave when immediately an interior door opened into the room. An attractive Asian woman perhaps in her late thirties gracefully entered. She was perhaps five two but seemed from where John sat much taller. She could have been the glamorous wife of some famous Hong Kong film star perhaps. Or she could have been the world’s most skilled dominatrix.

She was standing and John was sitting. She looked down at him and smiled. She said to him it was a pleasure to make his acquaintance. She said that, believe it or not, this was John Edison’s lucky day.

“Your name is John Edison, correct?”

The young man nodded.

“A very wealthy man I take it or soon to be. My sources say that you have a trust fund worth one hundred million dollars scattered in various American banks left to you by your great uncle. The only stipulation to this money is that you must produce your own heir to the fortune, male or female, by the time that you reach thirty. And with your limp noodle!” She laughed and bent down to face him. " The clock is running out for poor John Edison and you’ve tried every remedy with every woman possible,” she said. “You know, it’s the pressure of it all I believe that keeps you from success. You put sex and money together and it comes out poisonous, don’t you agree?. There is no love for poor John Edison and soon no money! No wonder you look so sad just now!”

The small woman laughed and began to run her fingers through the young man’s hair. She had on the same perfume as Mariko and in its presence he began to feel lightheaded. And then he immediately he felt like he was getting hard. “I alone can help you,” she whispered to him. “I alone know certain things about the minds of men and their inner workings. To any man, I can do things that he would never have dreamt possible. I could do these things for you, John, if you will let me. It’ll take ten minutes which is as quick as filling out a form. And then you’re life will be changed forever. And you may thank god that this day in your life has finally come.”

John gulped and leaned forward. He wanted to know if she was the Priestess about which Mariko spoke.

“Yes, but over the years I have gone by many different names.”

“Like what?”

Leaning back on a piece of furniture, The Priestess stretched herself like a cat drowsy in the sun. “Oh many names,” she said. “Sometimes all at once. The Egyptians called me Cleopatra or Queen of the Sun. To the Romans I was Venus and to the Ancient Greeks Aphrodite. There have been many names given in many times. But still there is one consciousness behind the words.” She waited a moment and saw the disbelief on this simple American’s face. Of course he disbelieved in all of her words but what difference did that make now? He was out of alternatives and he knew this as well as she did. She could say what she wanted to him because he would agree to anything. She knew him, and she knew of her powers. She knew that he was suicidal. She knew that within a few moments he was about to fall in love.

John Edison took out his checkbook and began to write. He seemed furious and on the verge of tears. He knew that ad of theirs had been too good to be true. This was just another crazy person acting crazily. The world was full of these, he knew. But he was too far gone in this situation to do anything about it now. “You were about to ask me a price for our services,” The Priestess said. “But, Mr. Edison, I can tell you that money is of no concern to us here.” She stood up and began to walk around the room until she was standing behind him. “I can tell you that nothing you now think is of value would be of value to me. I can tell you only that the object I desire most from you is something that you do not yet possess. Eventually, dear man, I will come into your life again and retrieve this. It is my payment for your treatment and I expect that it be given willingly. But if not I will take it from you regardless.”

He asked the beautiful Chinese woman if he needed to sign something to make this agreement binding and she said that to her his word was as good as any oath sworn with blood. At this comparison he grimaced slightly and asked when the treatment would start. She smiled broadly like a malevolent goddess contemplating her own divinity. She walked over to him and and placed his chin in her hand. “Oh but my dear,” she whispered to him, “it already has...”

* * *

Five minutes later Mariko entered the room, with her head bent down in the manner of all suppliants, and tried to look around.

Her Divine Priestess, whose very name and action was Sex and Desire, was there with her latest Thrall. This John Edison, an American, who prior to this could still believe himself a reasoning human being was laboring under a spell. He had gazed into The Priestess’ eyes and been commanded to surrender. And surrender is exactly what he did.

You would not believe it if you were told by Mariko that slavery was happiness. That was because you had not met someone like the Priestess yet.

Over the years in her role of sexual counselor Mariko had attended dozens of these entrancements and it never ceased to make her pussy wet. At first the Priestess would toy with her subjects and let them believe their will was their own. As with John Edison the hypnosis was so subtle that he had not even realized that he was in a trance at all.

He had been kept in a semi aware state so that he could recall his seduction. That way the bonds of servitude would be all the more powerful later on, enforced with the memory of what was about to take place. He would know only that he loved the Priestess and he would know why he loved her, too. He would tremble as she entered a room and experience an overwhelming desire to kneel before her. His goddess, his magnificent whore, his light. He would not be sorry that he had entered this office today. He would find that real life started when his old life had been left far behind.

The Priestess commanded him to lie down then she called Mariko to her. “You will watch, my dear,” she told her. “You know much about sex indeed. But in certain situations you must be able to control a man with an instrument far more accessible than your cunt.”

The Priestess bent down and breathed very softly into Edison’s eyes. “Sleep my slave,” she whispered and immediately his eyes slammed shut. He was now unconscious to the world for as long as she willed it. Now he was a piece of inanimate meat that could be slapped around for as long as she wished. The Priestess never labored at seduction. She commanded Mariko to strip John naked. “Your toy for the moment,” she commented. “He’s not bad looking for an American. He’s kept himself in good shape despite all the stress he’s been under.”

John Edison’s cock was long and fat and dripping with pre-cum, evidence of a previously aroused state. He must have been a closet submissive and hypnofetishist to boot. The minute the Priestess’ eyes seized him and the world began to fade, there was a certain arousal present. Sensitive men responded best to seductions of the mind. Even without her magic he still would have been the Priestess’ slave.

The Priestess told Mariko to stand back against the far wall. Then she straddled John Edison at the groin. She said to him, “You who know nothing of what pleasure can be are about to learn. At night you may pleasure yourself with your hand like an animal in heat. But real fucking is like drowning in the ocean several times over.”

Now she whispered something to him that Mariko couldn’t hear. And then in that same way that she had once done to her, she began to touch him gently at a deeply mysterious place upon his groin.

The man gave a loud groan and arched his back off the floor. Instantaneously his cock had grown rigid against his belly and it was pulsating and with the flow of blood becoming almost purple. With her other hand the Priestess took John’s cock and began to caress it in slow deep motions intended to give him the maximum in physical pleasure.

“My toy,” the Priestess whispered down at him. “My wonderful piece of meat with which I can do what I want. The first thing a man learns in my presence is that his cock does not belong to him any longer. It’s a leash like a dog wears that he can be led around with. He can be jacked off or sucked off or fucked until he whimpers for me to stop. It is mine to do with what I want. It certainly cannot escape from me by the fact that it might cum.”

The Priestess shifted position and stared into John Edison’s glassy eyes. Mentally she reached into his soul and found the spot deep within that she wanted. And then regarding his face with almost clinical disinterest slowly began to massage it. She knew from thousands of years experience that this is what men most wanted. This is what set them off and turned their minds into mush. This is what drained them completely and turned their bodies into objects of her pleasure.

He screamed and began to cum hard. It almost felt like someone was digging in his bones with a dentist’s pick. He clutched at the carpet underneath him wildly then began an “aaaaahhhhhh!!” from so deep in his throat that they he could never recognize the sound as his own. His cock jerked and began to shoot wildly, sending jet after jet of thick semen four feet into the air to land at odd places in the room. It plopped straight down onto his taut belly and arched into his hair and into his open mouth and onto the expensive carpet which turned a different shade of gray after his seed had come in contact with it. His orgasm kept going and going with one pleasurable cramp spilling into another which seemed bigger and more addictive than the previous four or five. Up in his asshole his prostate was continuously being massaged, magically stimulated by the Priestess who had claimed his body as hers. It was hers now and John would gladly surrender it to her. He knew at this point that nothing mattered but her. He had cum like this and everything within him had been emptied. Now he was like clay for the molding. He had no other thought but her in his head.

“Who is that you worship,” The Priestess asked him and stared deep into John Edison’s hollow eyes.

“You, mistress,” he said and began to gurgle slightly fighting back sleep and the need to cry.

The Priestess removed her hand from his cock and began to lick the cum off of them. There was his big cock now covered in his own juice that had recently begun to deflate. With her eyes the Priestess signaled for Mariko to step forward. It was time for her demonstration of joy.

“Beautiful butterfly,” she said to Mariko. “How long have you been with us.” “Mistress, six years,” Mariko answered without having to think.

“And in this time have you been trained thoroughly in all aspects of erotic pleasure?”

“Yes mistress,” Mariko said. Her pussy was tingling already. She knew what was coming.

“The Thrall is at his most vulnerable in the minutes after first orgasm,” she began to recite to Mariko. “He has been deeply hypnotized and his mind wiped clean by the pleasure he has received. Now beautiful butterfly is the time for his imprinting. You must make it clear to him that the touch of any woman in our syndicate is all that he shall live for. It must become an addiction to him greater than any drug.”

The Priestess had sat back upon her desk. “Now Mariko,” she commanded. “Show your mistress how a mere butterfly comes to conquer a great hard snake!” The beautiful slave bowed and began the first of her sensual tasks.

Mariko took John Edison’s cock in hand and began to make fluttering little kisses all up and down its side. With each kiss she would slip her tongue between her teeth to tease individual parts of John’s flesh just delicately enough for it to bring momentary pleasure. This was a technique the Priestess had taught her called hummingbird nestles a flower. By itself it could bring racking pleasure and could be continued for hours. However, Mariko did not have the time for this sort drawn out torture. Her mistress’ attention would not be held for that length of time.

Within a minute John’s cock once again began to engorge. Lying there in his hypnotic stupor he did not believe this was possible. He was deep in trance but still felt the first orgasm deep inside of him. He had thought that this Chinese witch had drained him of all virility the first time. Now Mariko was working on him with these tender little strokes. It felt at first like a little butterfly taking off and landing in succession. And soon, miraculously, it began to feel so much better than that.

It was John Edison’s chi or spiritual energy that Mariko was awakening, stimulating nerve endings along the cock head that few doctors knew existed. The sensation felt by his penis was merely an extension of his chi and once captured it could toyed with and milked at will. In the hands of a competent practitioner a man could be jacked off and fucked for ten straight hours. He could be bled of every last drop of spiritual energy until his lifeless body collapsed. He could be made an addict to this act of murder. He could be tortured in this manner a hundred times over and still come back begging for more.

Now he had a nice hard cock and Mariko began to blow him properly. She would find a nerve bundle just under the crown and suck on it with exquisite suction until her victim literally howled. Mariko stuck out her tongue and made delicate probes into his pee hole while simultaneously massaging John’s balls with expert fingers. She took the entire length of his rod down her throat than went back up. She pressed the head against her palate and then very deeply began to hum.

A pleasurable vibration traveled down John Edison’s penis and into his over-sensitive prostate. He gave a groan and began to shoot into Mariko’s needy mouth paying no attention to the soreness of his balls. Mariko swallowed repeatedly and then used increased suction. In this manner she got him hard once more and sucked him off again. And then she was ready to complete the final stage of seduction.

Looking down at the scene The Priestess smiled with contentment. Mariko had learned her lessons well and was gaining mastery over each of this man’s senses. It was always amazing to her how these slaves of hers became adept at lovemaking even when not directly pressed. For a beautiful woman such as Mariko, enslaving a man through his cock was a natural action.. She had taken to it like a seal takes to water. And now there was nothing to hold her back.

The Priestess clapped her hands and demanded an end to this process. “Now, beautiful butterfly,” she said. “Show how it is that a tiny flower may charm a great snake completely.”

Mariko responded to her mistress’ commands. Immediately she removed her silken panties and knelt over John Edison’s cum-soaked member. Taking his cock in one hand Mariko adeptly knelt down and began to rub its head gently against the inside of her thighs and her moist slit. Then with the practiced ease of a championship horsewoman mounting her ride, she eased him inside. She placed her palms flat against his hairless chest. And then she began the milking process in earnest.

She looked to The Priestess in askance. How long exactly could she have this toy to play with?

The divine Priestess was curt. “It is not your obedience, butterfly, that we have come here to ensure. You may fuck him until he passes out again and take your pleasure there. Then when he has recovered sufficiently dress him and bring him out of trance. Explain to him that he is now cured and may go on with his life as he pleases. He has already agreed to serve me. It does not matter what he says to you now from here on in.”

“Yes Mistress,” Mariko said, and began to ride her stallion properly, sliding her pussy up and down his magnificent pole. Soon she began to cum and at the moment of release clamped her mouth down on his. In an almost magical fashion her pussy began to contract and fold around his cock in a milking action that proved too exquisite for him to bear. He shot his wad into her womb and began to moan. The dull light in his eyes dimmed completely. And then he was oblivious to everything that occurred after this....

An hour later, everything was as the Priestess wished. It was amazing the recuperative powers that these Thralls all possessed considering what they had been put through. Of course the man’s balls ached enough to make walking difficult but this was it. All the standard post-hypnotic suggestions had been implanted. He was happy as a lark and confident that this “treatment” of theirs had worked.

He was not aware that he had been enslaved. The Priestess believed that a happy slave was one that labored under the delusion that he was still free. He was now a puppet with strings firmly attached. But for the present time she felt it necessary to leave him with the illusion of free will.

Mariko showed John Edison out and bowed slightly as he left the office. Once alone she wondered why he had been seduced. Aside from his enormous wealth—which the Priestess did not need—this John Edison seemed a completely ordinary man.

She knew that there was some elaborate plan that her Priestess held for the man. It was only a matter of time before it was revealed.

But when?