The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Chia Pet”

by ”URN My Power

Chia was four foot eleven in a town where the rest of the young women her age were five foot five at the shortest. Still, she was no less curvy than her taller counterparts. She seemed almost unaware of how truly sexy she was as she walked around in her tight blue jeans with her white T-shirt tucked into it, wearing a black bra underneath and matching socks with white tennis shoes. Her dark, lustrous hair looked as if she spent hours each day brushing it so it didn’t get tangled. But she was never late to school, and her eyes showed none of the puffiness of one who got up early to brush her hair, and she never smelled like detangler. She liked soft music, and was shy around boys. You’d never know she was a college student from looking at her.

Alexandros Manning, also called Axeman or simply Axe by his friends, was an arts major and certifiable Internet addict. Most of his works ended up as digital files on his website. He loved his multimedia classes because they combined two of his interests. He had an average build for a guy his age who did moderate exercise (like lifting sixty pounds of books several times a day and lugging it across campus on a daily basis). Axe was an OK looking guy, but he got more dates and nookie than his more attractive counterparts because of his third interest. Hypnosis and mind-control. He’d had his first hard-on watching the hypnosis scene in Bram Stoker’s Dracula. He had found others online who shared his interest, and compared notes with them on a regular basis. As a result, Axe had also dabbled in electronics. Axe had had a great many young women, some he had kept as his own for a semi-extended period. But no one obsessed him like Chia. He didn’t want to simply break her will, turn her into a sex-hungry slut, fuck her until he was tired of her then toss her to the horny bastards like he had done to so many others. Maybe it was her smallness and apparent fragility inspiring some instinctive desire within him to be protective of her, but whatever the reason, to his mind she was something he had never found in all his months of searching...a keeper. Other people who used that word generally, in his experience, meant “fuck her until she gets pregnant, then run away like a scared bunny.” But Axe never used the word lightly. To him, “keeper” meant forever. Not only that, but he couldn’t just have her focus on a wind-up doll and associate the doll with herself until she was nothing more than a wind-up doll herself, as he had done to the others. He didn’t just want Chia’s body. He wanted Chia herself.

* * *

“I’m really flattered that you want to take pictures of me, Axe, but what’s with the funny Walkman?”

“Part of the look, Chia.” Axe said. “It’s a present from me to you.”

“Aw, you’re sweet.” she said. Axe melted inside.

“I figured you should have some nice music to relax you while we do this.” he said. She started doing various poses, and Axe took pictures of her. As he began taking more and more, he flipped the switch which would cause the flash on his camera to start to strobe. Sure enough, she eventually started to stare at the light. He watched her posture start to relax, then he flipped a switch on the console beside him, and her Walkman stopped playing the tape and started to play the message he had worked so hard on. It was a recorded induction and program, and he had chosen his words very carefully so she couldn’t misinterpret his meaning. Right on cue, she started to undress until she sat naked on the floor, staring at the strobe and listening to the message. She began to become aroused, and he moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionately. She was well lubricated as he slid into her young body. He had dreamed of having her in trance under him for months, and now his dream was coming true, just as she was coming. She eventually fell into true sleep, and he picked her up, placing the Walkman on her belly so she could continue to listen to his message as she slept.

* * *

Axe was waiting when Chia awoke. He had turned off his repetitive message when she had started to show signs of waking up, and the tape began to play again. Her eyes fluttered open, and she glanced around before removing the headphones.

“Where are we?”

“My apartment.” Axe said.

“How’d we get here? Last thing I remember, we were taking pictures.”

“You don’t remember what happened?” he asked, sounding a litle hurt. She sat up. It was obvious she felt different. She had been so tight that Axe guessed she had only made love once or twice in her life.

“Oh, man, did we...?”

“Yes.” Axe admitted. He made as if to leave, but Chia got up and put her hand on his shoulder. Her glorious, naked body looked like a work of art itself.

“Axe, I don’t know what happened, or why I can’t remember, but please don’t be hurt.”

“Okay, Chia Pet.” Axe said, praying it would work, praying that she had been willing to undergo the transformation his recorded voice had suggested for her. Chia closed her eyes, and suddenly, she remembered. She remembered feeling more relaxed than she had ever felt in her life. She remembered undressing for him, accepting him as he slid into her waiting body. And she remembered something else. A transformation she had willingly undergone as she slept so that she could have more tender moments like that. His voice had guided her, helping her through the mental transformation. When she opened her eyes, her name was Chia Pet.

“I love you, Master.” she said. “Please let your Chia Pet serve you. Any way you want, as much as you want, just let me serve you. I exist to serve you and make you happy.” Axe kissed her, and she moaned with pleasure. She had heard that men liked blowjobs, so she went to her knees to give Axe a blowjob. He followed her to the floor. The tenderness in his eyes warmed her heart.

“I don’t need a blowjob, Chia Pet.” he said. “All I need is you.”

“I love you too, Master.” she said. He slid into her just as he had done the night before, but this time she would never forget the experience, even for a short time. Axe pumped into her, doing his best to prolong her pleasure. He kept her at the brink of orgasm, tweaking her nipples and massaging those lovely breasts of hers. When she began to beg for release, he let her come, then drove her over the edge again and again and again. He let her rest for a few minutes, kissing her and licking the sweat from her body. He went to the closet and rummaged around for a few minutes until he found what he was looking for. When he returned, he brought back two packages.

“Deep trance now, Chia Pet.” he said, and Chia Pet’s eyes closed. “Chia Pet, I am going to hand you a change of clothes. You are going to go into the bathroom and put them on, and when you emerge, you will take on the role of your costume.” He pulled a change of clothes from one of the packages and gave it to Chia Pet, who accepted it and walked slowly and deliberately to the bathroom. Axe pulled his own change of clothes from the second package and began to get dressed. He felt a little silly with the pointy shoes, but it was all part of the game. Chia Pet emerged from the bathroom just as Axe was putting on the turban. She was dressed in a blue sequined harem costume complete with veils. The harem pants were made of the same see-through material as the veils.

“Oh, wise Sultan,” she said, getting to her knees before him, then assuming a groveling position, “how may this humble harem slave serve you this evening?”

“Dance for your Sultan.” Axe said.

“Your every whim is my command, my Sultan.” Chia Pet said as she rose to her feet and began a lusty belly dance. The next time they played this, Axe was going to have to teach her the Dance of the Seven Veils. As her lovely body gyrated to unheard music, Axe felt himself responding. It seemed she was casting a spell over him with her sinuous movements, augmented by the flowing veils. He had to have her. He pulled her to him.

“Now it is time for my harem slave to serve me in another way.” he said.

“I am yours to command, my Sultan.” Chia Pet said, desire making her voice huskier than before. He pulled down the harem pants and the sequined panties beneath and had her get to her knees. He mounted her from behind, and she moaned as she felt him enter her. His hips settled into the familiar rhythm, and her moans grew more pronounced, and he knew she was about to come. Soon she was thrashing in the throes of a powerful orgasm. She had a second, and then a third before he had his own. She fell to the floor, spent and panting.

“You may remove the costume now.” Axe said. Chia removed the costume. “Back to normal, Chia Pet.”

“That was wonderful, Master.” Chia Pet said. “I can’t wait until we’re recovered enough to try again.”

* * *

“Yo, way to go, Axe!” somebody called from one of the tables at the college deli.

“You rule, man!” another young man exclaimed. Axe ignored them. He was too busy paying attention to his Chia Pet. She went into the deli to get them something to eat, and while she was gone, he busily thought out hypnotic fantasies for them to play later that night. She loved the relaxation that came with being in trance, the deeper the better. She loved his imagination, and, most of all, she loved being his hypnoerotic pet. He pulled out a sketch pad and sketched her kneeling in a harem costume, using the manga style he had learned about online. He hoped she’d like the drawing as much as she had liked playing Harem Slave last night. Chia returned a few minutes later.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“That’s me from last night, isn’t it?” Chia Pet asked. “That’s cool. I love the way you captured the animal lust in my eyes. But for tonight, I was thinking more along the lines of a...a ninja.”

“Well, then, if a ninja is what my pretty little Chia Pet wants to be, then a ninja is what my pretty little Chia Pet shall become.” Axe said, kissing her warmly. She returned the kiss with a passion ignited in the depths of trance and fueled by their combined imaginations. Axe ignored the hoots and cheers and so-called “moral support” from his various admirers, who had long lusted after Chia. She was what was important to him. She was what mattered. She was his Chia Pet, definitely a keeper in the truest sense of the word.

End.