The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER VIII – CALM BEFORE THE STORM

LaGuardia Airport—New York City, New York

“This is so exciting!” Kimberly said as she sat down at one of the terminal seats. She had never flown on any private aircraft before. She looked towards the window and stared at the sleek, black and white jet out the window. “Kim’s never been inside a Learjet before!” she said excitedly.

“Actually babe, that’s not a Learjet,” Matthew corrected her, “it’s even bigger. That’s a Global Express jet. Its got a bigger interior and has a bigger passenger capacity. We travel in style.”

“Ooooh…” Kim said, her eyes wide with anticipation.

“I’ve never been in one either!” came Tanisha, who sat down beside Kimberly. “I never would have dreamed I would ever get to ride one.”

The tall, long-legged African-American had met them at the hotel with all her belongings, consisting of a single small suitcase with only lingerie and formal wear inside. The only other items of clothing she had were the jeans, spaghetti-strap blouse and pumps she was wearing now. She had nothing else to her name. Her boyfriend had wished her luck, though she thought it rather odd that he had initially been irate about the whole plan of leaving her life behind, including him, to work for some couple she had met while at work, but then suddenly became supportive after speaking with Matthew. In any even it didn’t matter. She had quit her job, she had broken up with her boyfriend, she had sold her apartment, and now she was waiting patiently for them to be allowed to board a plane and leave her life completely, to start a new one with Master Matthew and Mistress Helen. She was excited.

They didn’t have to wait long. As they climbed the steps to the plane, they were greeted by a tall and beautiful woman with wavy, platinum blonde hair, wearing a typical, navy blue, flight attendant’s uniform and cap.

“Good morning, Master Matthew, Good morning Mistress Helen,” she said in a North European accent. Kimberly had spent much time in Europe on assignment. She recognized the accentuations in her speech to be Swiss.

“Good morning, Eva,” Matthew replied.

They settled themselves and prepared for take-off, strapping themselves in. Kimberly didn’t fail to notice that Eva strapped in Matthew personally, making sure that his seatbelt was nice and tight around his legs, paying particular attention to his crotch area, running it over with her hands, all the while licking her lips, before finally cupping his cock through his slacks and giving him a slight squeeze for good measure. Another flight attendant was on board wearing a similar uniform to Eva. She was an African-American woman who had short black hair, and though not as attractive as her fellow stewardess, she was quite cute just the same. Her name tag reading ‘Dawn’, she attended to Helen, more or less doing the same thing that Eva had done, paying close attention to the Mistress’ tits as well.

Kimberly was starting to feel a little jealous, fumbling around with her own seat belt, having difficulty mainly because she was trying to watch the delicate tease that both her Master and Helen were getting.

“Excuse me, do you need help?” She heard suddenly, and a woman with auburn hair appeared, also in a stewardess uniform.

“Um—I—uh—” Kimberly stammered.

“Here, let me help you,” the brown-haired woman said, reaching over and sliding her hand over Kimberly’s legs, finally coming around to her ass, which she gave a slight squeeze before picking up the loose end of the seatbelt Kim had been sitting on. She slowly slid the metal over Kim’s thighs, teasing her through her skirt. Suddenly the stewardess took the latch plate end of the seatbelt and shoved it in between Kimberly’s legs.

Kimberly had gotten used to not wearing any panties, and so the latch plate of the seatbelt instantly touched her bare pussy, its thin metal frame sliding easily in between her pussy lips. Kim gasped, feeling the cold metal surface against her moistening labia. “Aaaah!” Kim panted, her hands gripping the arm rests.

“Oh my, I’m terribly sorry,” the stewardess said. “I must have missed.” She gave the seatbelt head a slight twist before she pulled it out, causing Kim’s pussy lips to part even further and eliciting another gasp from the now-aroused redhead.

The stewardess inserted the latch plate, now covered in a bit of Kim’s juices, into the buckle and strapped her in. Leaning down with her face so close to Kim’s, she said “If there’s anything you need, madame…ANYTHING at all, call me. My name is Candice and I’ll be your stewardess.” She smiled and gave a wink to Kim. Kimberly followed the sway of her ass as she moved to her own seat and strapped herself in.

Kimberly had been so distracted she didn’t even notice that the black-haired Dawn had given Helen’s tits a quick massage nor that Eva had allowed Matthew to reach up her skirt and fondle her pussy while she buried his head into her bosom, before giving his leg a couple of dry humps.

Yvette and Tanisha watched from the back seats, hot and frustrated at all the teasing and playing that was going on, unable to do anything about the heat now building in their loins.

The three flight attendants fixed their uniforms, Eva in particular as she had hiked up her skirt somewhat to hump Matthew’s leg, and they strapped themselves into their own seats.

Soon the plane took off after receiving clearance from air-traffic control.

When ten minutes had passed and they were safely in the air, the three stewardesses stood from their seats and made their way to the small bar in the back. Matthew and Helen both stood from their seats, with Matthew motioning to Kimberly to come along to the back of the plane. “Don’t want to miss the show, do you?” he said.

Kim hurriedly undid her seatbelt and followed the two into the second compartment, where a long couch awaited them. Oddly enough, the plane had obviously been customized. It was Kim’s understanding that there should have been either two couches, one on either side. Instead, there was only one couch, and the other side was a simple stainless steel bar. Helen was already sprawled on one side of the couch. Matthew sat next to her and Kimberly occupied the opposite end of the couch.

As she sat down the cabin lights dimmed and the windows closed. Suddenly disco lights came shimmering from strobe lights mounted on the walls, and suddenly the speakers blared to life…playing “I Wanna Fuck You” by Akon.

Instantly, Kim knew what the pole was for.

The three stewardesses, Eva, Dawn and Candice stepped out, and though they still wore their stewardess caps and the cravats around their neck, they wore little else. The red vests remained but they had nothing underneath, and with the top buttons of their uniforms undone their breasts hung free and bounced up and down with every move. They wore garters and black stockings with high-heeled shoes, with crotchless panties, and their pussies were bare to all three of them.

The three flight attendants sensuously danced together as they made their way to the strip pole.

Their bouncing breasts and grinding hips made Kimberly pant almost as soon as the song began, the heat between her legs starting to rise almost instantly.

As the music grew in its tempo so too did Eva, Dawn and Candice become bolder with their moves, grinding against each other and rubbing against each other.

Kimberly was mesmerized, as she watched their bare pussies rub up against the strip pole, and sometimes against another girl’s thighs. Kimberly particularly liked it when Eva squatted and spread her legs, pumping them open to the beat of the song, while Dawn and Candice grinded their hips and pussies across either side of Eva’s face.

As far as in-flight entertainment went, this took the cake.

Kimberly found herself bouncing to the music and licking her lips as the girls got even more adventurous. By the time the song was almost over they were kissing each others’ bodies and giving teasing flicks of their tongues against their nipples and pussies. Dawn was doing most of the dancing by that time, probably because she was the best dancer of the three, but also because Eva and Candice were doing more kissing and licking than actually dancing.

The song ended soon, but was replaced by even more music, all of which designed to complement the erotic performance of the three stewardesses.

Kim stole a glance over to Matthew and Helen. Matthew was leaning well back, his feet sprawled forward, and Helen’s head lay across his lower abdomen, her legs slung over the side of the couch. Matthew was playing with one of Helen’s locks with one hand, while the other was tightly holding Helen’s own right hand. Kimberly sighed.

True, despite the incredibly hot and erotic display of sexual dancing, they looked as though they were watching the news at home in the living room, but they looked very much in love.

Before long, Eva extracted herself from the trio of sensuously moving bodies, and seductively walked over to the couple, her pussy mere inches from Helen’s face as she stood before them.

“Master…I’m afraid we’re going to land soon…and I can’t strap you in with this…” she said, bending at the hips slightly and running her finger over his crotch, just in front of Helen’s face. “I will have to take care of that personally, as we cannot allow delicious cocks like yours Master, to remain in the UPRIGHT position.”

Eva unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock. Dawn soon joined her.

Kimberly watched as the platinum-blonde Swiss Eva and the extremely sexy black Dawn expertly licked and sucked on his member, and all the while with Helen’s face mere within a tongue’s reach of her husband’s member. Helen smiled as she enjoyed the show, watching Eva and Dawn suck her beloved Matthew’s cock.

Kim was so engrossed in what she was seeing that she barely noticed Candice until the auburn-haired beauty had shoved her hand up Kim’s skirt, wasting no time in rubbing her clit with her thumb and inserting two fingers into her waiting cunt.

Kim tried to gasp in surprise, but no sooner than she felt the arm between her legs, Candice had locked lips with her.

As Kim and Candice shared a lip-lock, Eva pulled back from sucking Matthew’s cock and looked at Helen, letting Dawn take over. “Do you like watching me and this black slut suck your husband’s cock, Mistress?”

Helen smiled and licked her lips, but gave no verbal response.

Dawn and Eva took turns sucking cock for a time, before finally the captain announced that they were fifteen minutes away from the Riverside county airport. As if on cue, Matthew came, sending wave after wave of cum into Eva’s and Dawn’s face.

Eva leaned forward and took his member into her mouth once more, sucking greedily on all the excess cum around his cock and sucking it all down. As she did so, she used her cravat to wipe the area around it dry. Increasing her suction she slowly drew her head backwards, giving Matthew an incredible sensation. As she went along, she continued to wipe his cock base and eventually the shaft with her cravat, until finally his cock head popped out.

Soon Matthew, Helen and Kimberly were again dressed and strapped to their seats. Eva and Dawn had not bothered to wipe off any of the cum across their faces. When Candice came to strap Kim in, Kimberly could clearly see a bit of cum over Candice’s cheek. She knew immediately that she had been kissing either Eva or Dawn. None of them had bothered to get dressed, either.

When the three stewardesses were strapped into their own seats, Kimberly strained and took a quick peek and saw them making out with each other, with Eva in the middle and Candice to her left, with Dawn to her right, transferring Matthew’s sweet love nectar from mouth to mouth with each passionate kiss.

So enthralled was Kimberly that when the plane landed, she got caught by surprise, screaming slightly when the sound of touchdown was made.

As they disembarked from the plane, all three stewardesses lined up and thanked each of them as they went.

At the terminal, a limousine stood waiting for them. Standing there with the door open was a beautiful woman with chestnut-brown hair in a bun and bright red lips with a dark gray driver’s cap and dark gray double-breasted coat that ended just at around the area of the hips, completely buttoned up to the mandarin collar. Polarized aviation sunglasses with a gold frame, mid-calf length black boots over dark gray nylon stockings and black leather gloves completed the ‘chauffer’ ensemble.

“Good morning Master, Mistress,” she said cheerfully.

“Good morning Audrey,” Matthew replied. Somehow Kimberly felt as though this were a repeat of when they embarked on their little romp in the skies.

Kim looked over Audrey’s small frame, which still showed through the tight-fitting coat. Audrey was a fitting name, thought Kimberly, since she reminded her a bit of Audrey Hepburn.

Oddly enough, Audrey’s gray coat was longer than her skirt, since Kimberly could no longer see the hemline. Well, it was odd until Kimberly realized she had been mistaken, when Audrey bent over to pick up one of the bags. Kimberly saw then that Audrey wasn’t wearing a skirt at all, as Audrey’s ass was displayed proudly to all who wished to see. As soon as she had picked up and bags and placed them in the trunk, Audrey readjusted her coat to pull it down over her exposed bottom.

Kimberly shook her head. Would the wonders never stop?

She sat in the back with Helen and Matthew and decided to keep her thoughts from drifting by discussing the first mission with her Master. Matthew had mentioned that the first mission had something to do with the Three Sisters, but he had been so tired when he arrived that night that he could spare few details for her. He had spent the next day sleeping most of the morning, waking up only to deal with the loud banging on the door. It had turned out to be Tanisha’s boyfriend…or rather, her EX-boyfriend, whom Matthew talked to for a bit before going back to sleep.

The flight was the next morning, and so she had had little time to discuss it within him thus far.

However, as she was about to make mention of it, Helen spoke first.

“So, honey, remember how I told you that I bought you something for the grotto for our anniversary?”

“Yes,” Matthew replied.

“Well, I got a call from Katrina early this morning, and she told me it was delivered last night.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Thank you, honey.” Matthew smiled and kissed Helen on the lips, embracing her from behind.

He didn’t sound overly excited. Kimberly knew firsthand that it was difficult to buy a man a gift he would like. Kimberly also knew just how Helen loved to shop for the mansion, always commenting on what would look good. Spending so much time with her in New York had been awesome for Kimberly, as her time with the Agency had never afforded her plenty of opportunities to make friends outside of work, and certainly the friends she made there were not the types to go out and just shop.

“Oh, dear, I just realized something,” Helen said, suddenly.

“What’s the matter, honey? Did you forget something at the hotel?” Matthew asked, the concern on his voice genuine.

“No, nothing like that. I just realized that Kimberly here has never really had a tour of the entire estate.”

Matthew nodded in agreement. “You’re absolutely right. That’s something we should do this afternoon.”

“Oh, Kimberly wouldn’t want to be any trouble—” Kim said.

“Nonsense!” Helen said, tossing her hand up. “You simply MUST take the carriage tour.”

Kimberly swallowed. “Carriage tour?”

“Oh, of course, dear. Certainly you didn’t expect that your Master and I took the limousine every time we wanted to go to the pool, the garden or the grotto and hot springs did you?” Helen said.

“Well no, of course not. But I assumed you walked—”

“Oh, good heavens, no of course not. We always take the carriages to get around.”

“But the pool is right inside the west wing of the house, and the grotto is right in the middle of the foyer!” Kim explained.

A look of confusion flashed across Helen’s face. Matthew suppressed a bit of a chuckle. Finally after several moments, Helen smiled, realizing what she had meant. “Oh, Kimberly!”, she said, breaking into light-hearted laughter. This time it was Kim who looked confused.

“The pool in the west wing is only used for lapping…you know, working out for my husband and myself. That’s our indoor workout pool. We rarely use it for leisure. We actually have a nicer pool on the other side of the estate which we use for parties and for lounging around. The grotto is just across from it. That fountain with the sculptures and the shallow pool around where we keep girls is just for the foyer. It’s a decorative piece.”

Kimberly was a bit surprised. A beautiful fountain where they made girls frolic just to make it look nice was nothing more than a fixture. And who has a workout pool AND a leisure pool? Apparently, the Freemans did.

“Oh, I’m excited, we’ll be able to finally use the Victoria!”

Kim licked her lips. “Is Victoria a slave?”

Helen laughed again. “No, dear. I meant the Victoria carriage. Usually Matthew and I use the Cariole, which is good for two riders. But now you’re here, so we can use the Victoria carriage and go around. It’s been so long since we last took a ride around the estate, hasn’t it?” she asked Matthew.

Matthew nodded in agreement.

“Let’s give her the tour once we get back, and let’s save the grotto for last, dear,” Helen suggested. “and then I can show you what I bought.”

Matthew gave her another kiss before responding with an ‘okay’.

* * *

As the limousine pulled into the front gate and they passed by the massive lawn, which was bordered by hedges. She had noted during their first trip here that the garden lawn was lined by Mediterranean cypress trees and marvelous sculptures of Greek and Roman influence…which was rather fitting, considering that the most beautiful woman of Western civilization, Helen of Troy, was the current resident, and a former queen during the heyday of the Greek civilization.

As they pulled up to the entrance of the manor and exited the limousine, Helen approached Audrey as she was bringing down her bags.

“Do you wish Audrey to help you bring your bags in, Mistress?” She offered.

“No, no. Let Yvette and my chocolate slut Tanisha handle it. I want you to park and then I want you to find Heather. Tell her to prepare the Victoria carriage, then tell her to wait for us on the deck out back.”

“The upper deck or lower deck, Mistress?”

“The lower one.”

“At once, Mistress.”

As soon as Audrey was entering the limousine the doors to the manor opened and out came Jamie and Jane, the twin maids, who helped Yvette and Tanisha with the bags. Helen spun around. “We should freshen up before going out. Heather will still need time to prepare the carriage, since we haven’t used it in a bit.”

They all agreed. Kimberly made her way to her room, which Helen and Matthew had given her. She had the privilege of taking the room right off the main corridor from Matthew’s bedroom, with an open invitation from both her Master and Mistress to come knocking if ever she needed something.

Kim took a quick shower, then proceeded to rummage through the walk-in closet with a towel wrapped around her. Before she could make a decision however, a knock came on her door. She held the towel to her chest as she walked over and took a look through the peephole. Oddly enough, there were two peepholes, one a traditional glass one which sat at just about her eye level, while the other one was a strange hole about three inches in diameter, but instead of a glass lens inside of it, it instead had a small cover, which pivoted on a screw above it, letting it slide left and right to open. The weirdest part was that it was so low she had to kneel to peek through. In any event, she used the more traditional of the two.

She saw a young woman standing outside of her door, holding a bag.

Opening the door, she saw that is was a tall woman with deep brown hair. Kimberly saw that she was cute, but nowhere near as attractive as most of the staff she had seen in the manor. One look at the uniform told her why. She had a tall, cylindrical white hat and a clean white apron atop a clean white double-breasted jacket and clean white trousers, all ending in a pair of simple black clogs.

Kimberly knew instantly that though this woman was by no means ugly, she wasn’t a real babe like everyone else in this house purely because of her job. In a house filled with supermodel-level beauties, and all of them scantily-clad, this woman was the first she had seen with only her hands and face showing, and the only woman who might not have made it as a model or actress of some sort. Unlike everyone here, she was actually chosen because she was good in what she did, as opposed to how good she looked while she did it, and the uniform gave her role in the manor away quite easily.

“Greetings mademoiselle, my name is Marie Caroline de Regaud.” The woman had a very strong French accent. “I am zee Chef de Cuisine, zee Head Chef of zee Freeman Manor. I have been informed by Mistress Helen zat tonight we shall be having a full-course dinner worthy of a king!” she said this proudly. “We have set ze stage for a wonderful Egyptian-themed dinner. She has instructed me to ask zee lovely mademoiselle if she would like anything in particular, in case this is not to your liking, non?”

“Oh—I see. Anything?”

“Oui.”

“What will you be serving, anyway?”

Marie Caroline beamed proudly. “We have planned several dishes, starting with Kushari, and moving on zee main course of Molokhia soup and grilled lemon chicken with white rice, with a side dish of especially spicy Ful Medames and grilled lamb chops, glazed over with zee richest Tahina sauce.”

“Well, that all sounds very wonderful,” Kimberly said, not really understanding most of it but with the way Marie Caroline had described it, she was sold on the idea. She wondered why Helen would ask for an Egyptian-themed dinner, but didn’t ponder the matter.

Marie Caroline bowed. “So this is adequate, non?”

“Very adequate. Thank you.”

Marie Caroline bowed again and left Kimberly to return to choosing her clothes.

* * *

Twenty minutes later

Kimberly stood in awe as the grandeur of the estate washed over her. She had been so busy in the bedroom with Matthew and Helen that she had not realized just how big the entire area was. She stood at the top deck behind the house, which was made of solid timbers, complete with a patio on one side and a Jacuzzi on the other, complete with floral decorations and free standing Ionian marble columns that added to its ambience.

Matthew stood on the lower deck in a pair of cheesecloth white pants and brown leather sandals, wearing a thin white cotton polo shirt that he had left unbuttoned, flowing in the wind. He took off his sunglasses and smiled as he saw Kimberly come down.

“I like your dress,” Matthew complimented.

“Thank you very much, Master.” Kimberly had decided on a bright blue sundress and a pair of ankle-length white socks and a pair ruby red Mary-Jane shoes that accentuated her bright red hair. She had modified the dress somewhat, as Helen had suggested. Most of the dress’s front had been cut out, exposing Kimberly’s breasts. When she saw her Master staring hungrily at her orbs, Kimberly blushed, silently grateful that she took her Mistress’ advice.

“Howdy, ya’ll!!!” She heard a voice cry out. Walking towards the lower deck from the gardens was a tall buxom woman called out. She had an angled-jaw and thick lips but otherwise was very attractive. Curly sandy blond hair fell from under her black felt cowboy hat down her shoulders. She wore a red kerchief around her neck and an bolo tie underneath it. As Kimberly’s eyes roamed down her however, she saw that this woman only had a brown waistcoat that was far too small, doing absolutely nothing to hide the fact that she wore nothing else for a top. She wore brown leather chaps and a pair fine black leather cowboy boots with spurs that clinked as she walked. Again, she wore nothing else beneath the chaps, and her pussy and ass were exposed to the world.

“Howdy, Heather,” Matthew called as the woman made her way closer.

“Wowza, would you look at those!” Heather exclaimed, getting a closer view of Kimberly’s exposed titties. Kim blushed. “You gotsa a pretty pair o’ knockers there, missy. Reckon’ they taste as sweet as cider, don’t they, Master?”

“Quite so, Heather,” Matthew answered.

“Reckon’ the missus is pretty happy you got this lil’ darlin’ to fuck up when she ain’t around huh?” Heather asked.

Matthew just nodded before turning to Kimberly. “Miss Heather Buckley here is our Stablemaster. She takes care of the horses and ponies. She comes from Texas, you know.”

Heather tipped her hat to Kimberly as she waved ‘hi’.

“Oh, Heather. Perfect, your there,” Helen called from the upper deck. She made her way down, and if Helen was capable of turning heads before, she certainly wasn’t one to rest on her laurels. With her hair in a bun reminiscent of style during the 1910’s, and a large feathered hat, she strolled down to the lower deck wearing nothing but a blue corset with white lace trims that simply served as fetish clothing really, along with two-inch winter shoes whose white silk stockings ended at her knees. To top of the ‘porno version’ of 1910 fashion were a pair of white gloves she wore and a pink parasol.

And with a perfect body such as hers, anything kinky that Helen wore just seemed ten times hotter. Kim wondered how it was that Matthew didn’t simply just fuck her every time he saw her.

“Is the carriage prepared?” Helen asked.

“Sure is, Mistress,” Heather said, “ponies are ready to go. You can take your pick o’ the litter, missus, if you’d care to.”

“Well, I don’t really mind, but maybe Kimberly would like to, so she can see the stables.” Helen suggested.

“Sure,” Kimberly chimed in.

“Let’s go, then,” Heather said.

The three followed Heather, with Kimberly and Helen on either side of Matthew, their arms around his. Kimberly licked her lips as she stared at Heather’s round and juicy ass as it swayed while she walked, framed by the leather lining of her chaps.

When they got to the stables, Kimberly looked around curiously. She imagined an open building, similar to a barn, with the horses in individual pens, much like she had seen in movies and television. But this building was much smaller than a barn. Instead, it was a small brick building with a small brick path leading to it. Off to one side was a small clearing where a central timber stood, which Kimberly assumed the horses went to walk and exercise their muscles.

In front of the building was a beautiful black open Victorian carriage, capable of seating four persons and a driver. The limbers, or shafts of the carriage, caught Kimberly’s eye. Since when did limbers have rubber handles and metal D rings attached to them?

“How many horses do you own?” Kimberly asked.

Matthew answered. “Horses? None. We keep ponies here.”

“Oh, well how many?”

“About fourteen, I think. Can’t really remember. Heather’s the one that takes care of them all.”

“It’s a kind of small building for ponies, don’t you think?” Kim asked, a look of concern in her voice.

“Oh, no, it’s just right, really. You can ask the ponies themselves, they don’t seem to mind.”

“What?” Kimberly asked, confused. She was about to ask Matthew what he had meant by ‘asking the ponies themselves’, but the wooden door slid open and suddenly she understood.

The ‘stables’ were simply cubicle sized enclosures, ten on each side. All of them had low, wooden swinging doors, similar to what one would use as a playpen door. They had no latches, but their occupants wouldn’t escape in any case…as Matthew had said, they weren’t horses…they were women.

“Who are they?” Kimberly asked, surveying them.

“They’re our ponies, dear,” Helen answered. “Well, ponygirls, to be exact.”

Kimberly knew what she meant. All these women were dressed in black, leather underbust corsets that were tightened with leather straps and D-rings. They also all wore thigh-high leather boots. Each of them also had on a leather strap mask, the could have only functioned as a bridle. And on each bridle was a large and colored plume, similar to the ones often used on horse bridles that participated in parades. Around each pony girl was a collar. Most of them were strong and fit, but not overly developed. In fact, some of them were downright beautiful.

Looking at them, being treated as animals…something made it so sexy. At first inclined to pity them, Kimberly soon found herself turned on by them. The look in their eyes was not one of desperation or hopelessness, it was excitement and lust, and the NEED to be submissive.

Kimberly could barely contain her excitement at choosing their ponygirls.

Matthew told her they would need ten of them to pull the Victorian carriage. It had been heavily modified to reduce the weight, but still, Matthew refused to allow any of the ponygirls to strain themselves too hard, and he always requested that Heather ensure that when they were to be used she would assign more than ponies than she really needed to ease the workload.

Matthew wanted these girls to be healthy and fit.

Kimberly picked the ten she liked the best, mostly basing her choices on their figure and their butts. She figured if she was going to be pulled in a carriage by leather-clad women wearing horse bridles, she would want a nice view.

Kimberly, Matthew and Helen waited outside as Heather took the ten ponygirls from their pen and led them to the carriage outside. After a few minutes, all ten ponygirls were strapped to the carriage via their collars. Two rows of five they stood, chained together and holding the carriage’s shafts. Matthew helped Helen and Kimberly climb aboard.

Heather took her seat at the driver’s chair and picked up a whip and the reins. Made of bound straps of leather, the reins led to hard leather bits, which each of the ponygirls had in their mouths. Heather pulled on the left, pulling the ponygirls’ heads in the same direction as she cracked the whip.

“Yeehaw!” She exclaimed.

Slowly, the carriage began to move. It was a bit slow at first, but soon they were moving a decent pace, as fast as the ponygirls could go without tripping over their heels. And the tour began.

Kimberly watched as the purple plumes on the ponygirls’ heads began to bounce as they made their way through the estate, and then she realized exactly how big it was. It was Helen, in her very smutty version of the ‘Gibson girl’ look, that did most of the talking.

Though it was initially difficult to concentrate, as Kim could barely take her eyes off the swaying asses of the ponygirls that pulled the carriage along, she soon allowed herself to draw in much of the scenic beauty of the compound. The stone path they followed winded through a large and ornate garden, which was only broken by the occasional boulder-tree-shrub complex and several Roman-style fountains, similar to the one that adorned the lobby. There were no bikini-clad girls here though, something which disappointed Kimberly so much she had asked why there were none frolicking here.

Matthew gave a small chuckle, going on to say that he didn’t want scantily-clad women staying outdoors for extended periods of time, since it wasn’t good for their health.

Kimberly nodded.

They soon came to the edge of the garden, and the estate beyond was hidden in a row of cypress trees and cedar trees beyond, with the occasional willow to add the effect of a forest that seemed magical. The path was narrower here and the clicking of heels against the stone became slower as Heather pulled on the reins, pulling back the ponygirls’ heads just like real horses, to decrease their speed.

It was all beautiful. To the left, Kim could see a large and rectangular Tudor style building with a single floor. This one, unlike the manor, did have the half-timbering that was associated with the Tudor-style. Two long chimneys billowed small puffs of white smoke.

Helen spoke again and told Kimberly that this was the spa, and then continued to say that she and her should go sometime soon.

Kimberly nodded in agreement.

The next attraction was the ‘leisure’ pool, and Kimberly finally understood why a distinction had been made with the indoor pool in the manor. While the manor’s pool was an Olympic-length pool at about 2/3 the width and perfectly rectangular, this pool was actually three pools, with each one at a different elevation on a small, man-made stone mountain, with the smallest stop the mountain being a simple Jacuzzi, with water cascading down to the next small pool which was peanut-shaped but able to hold around 10 people, while a water slide connected that with the big pool below, which was shaped like a big kidney. In the center of the big pool stood a small island where a bar had been placed. Marble statues and columns surrounding the pools made it look stunning.

The final stop was the grotto/hot springs complex, which stood in one corner of the estate. As they approached Kim could see yet another man-made mountain and waterfall complex, complete with a cave that led into the interior. It truly was a grotto. Helen informed her that the hot springs were inside in specially made raised pools where they could lounge.

As this was their final stop, the trio disembarked, Matthew helping Kim and Helen down. Matthew instructed Heather to wait for them there and Heather tipped her hat to acknowledge.

They made their way to the hot springs and took off their shoes. Helen led the way, holding Matthew’s hand and telling him to close his eyes.

Kimberly had almost forgotten that Helen wanted to surprise Matthew with a gift here.

As she led them over a rock path that stood above the water level, they entered the cave. Artificial lighting prevented Kimberly from losing her way, but now she had become incredibly curious as to what kind of gift could possible be so wonderful that Helen couldn’t wait to show it anymore.

The inside of the cave drew them to a large room, and just as Helen had described it contained a number of hot springs, steam rising up from their surfaces. Also, on top of a semi-circle staircase was a landing with a bed, no doubt where Helen and Matthew often went to…take care of their needs.

Then Kim saw something that seemed odd. ‘Could that be the gift?’ she thought skeptically. It seemed so gaudy and out-of-place, and Kimberly thought it impossible for Helen to make such a poor choice in fixtures.

“Now open your eyes!” Helen exclaimed.

Matthew did so and saw what Kimberly did as well.

“Oh—” Matthew said in an unsure and shaky tone, which was pretty much Kimberly’s reaction.

What stood in front of the bed was a large golden sarcophagi, just like the ones seen in Ancient Egypt, painted with blue on the headdress and on the cane and whip. It was UGLY.

“—th—thanks, honey,” Matthew mustered.

Kim still couldn’t believe that this atrocious piece of furniture was the gift Helen had gotten for her husband. Well, Kimberly thought, at least it wasn’t in the manor, so Matthew wouldn’t have to see it everyday.

“Do you think it looks nice?” Helen asked him.

Matthew stammered. “Uhm, yes…?” It sounded more like a question than an answer.

Then Helen laughed loud. Matthew and Kimberly looked at her, perplexed, and Kim began to wonder if her gift to her husband was a practical joke. “Are you kidding? It’s awful! Completely atrocious!” Helen exclaimed, before embracing Matthew and kissing him. “But thank you for lying to me to try and make me feel good.”

Matthew returned her kiss and laughed as they parted.

Helen winked. “That’s just the wrapping, honey. Your gift is inside.”

The sarcophagi door suddenly started to open, revealing the contents. Kimberly’s mouth hung open in disbelief. Not because she was surprised…lord knew that she had seen many more shocking things ever since she met Matthew…no, she was shocked because of the beauty of what she saw.

It was a woman. But not just any woman, it was a GORGEOUS woman, except this woman had a deep brown skin. Oddly enough, Kimberly knew that she wasn’t African-American. The color of her skin was a deep mocha, a skin tone common in either those of mixed ancestry or Middle Eastern origins. Completely nude, this tall vision of beauty had legs that seemed to go on forever, much like Helen’s, and a perfectly sculpted body. No muscle lines but at the same time not an ounce of fat, much like Helen’s. She had straight black hair that was cut much like many ancient Egyptians did, with straight bangs just above the eyebrows. She wore a golden headdress with a small snake, and her arms crossed over her magnificent and perfectly-shaped breasts, with the typical hooked scepter in one hand and whip in the other. Her face was beautiful, and Kimberly thought that she looked like Tyra Banks. She wore a thick golden necklace and golden bangles on her arms, but was otherwise completely naked. If Helen was a Sex Goddess, then this woman was a Nubian Queen, every bit as perfect as the legendary Helen of Troy, except she was black.

Matthew smiled.

“Kimberly,” Helen called.

“Huh?” Kim responded, not taking her eyes off the black beauty.

“I would like you to meet…Cleopatra,” Helen said.

Kim’s eyes opened so wide they looked like they were going to pop out of her eyeballs.

Cleopatra?!!

The woman in the sarcophagus stepped out, dropping the scepter and whip to the floor. With an unearthly grace, much like the way Helen moved, she made her way to the bed, a large smile on her face, before sitting at the edge and spreading her legs.

Helen whispered to her husband. “I want to watch you fuck her, love. I want to watch you fuck that beautiful, juicy, black cunt.”

Matthew turned to her and kissed her on the lips. “You got it, baby,” he said.

Helen and Kimberly sat on one of the chairs that had been dug into the mountain as Matthew made his way to the waiting black beauty, taking off his clothes as he went. Finally he stood before her, his ten-inch member standing firmly at attention, pointing straight at Cleopatra’s face.

She teased him at first, letting her tongue flick the tip of his cock in short and gentle strokes, letting the fingers of her right hand run up and down the bottom of his shaft while her left hand played with her pussy.

She wrapped her dark lips around his member and swirled her tongue around is cock, before enveloping the head and sucking powerfully. Her tongue wrestled with his member, pushing him all over her mouth.

Then she wrapped her fingers around its girth and began to stroke it, following her gentle massage with her head, bobbing up and down on his member, causing her jewelry to chime as she moved her head down his length, before pulling away and repeating the movement, developing a rhythm on her own.

Soon she was sucking him off frantically.

Kim was awestruck as she watched the former ruler of ancient Egypt give head. Beside her Helen was panting as she watched her husband get pleasured by the Nubian queen, her perfect breasts rising and falling and sweat starting to drip down the side of her face. Her flawless skin began to glisten with sweat as she stared hungrily at the bed, wishing that it was she who had Matthew’s cock in her mouth.

Kimberly too, was enthralled by Cleopatra’s beautiful face being fucked by Matthew. Her gaze traveled over Matthew’s chiseled body and focused for some time on his massive cock, then it traveled to Cleopatra’s own perfect figure, rolling over her soft curves and delectable brown skin, and finally her gaze traveled to the woman beside her, her own body as magnificent as the one sucking on that wonderful member.

After taking him all in, Cleopatra slowly released his cock from the confines of her mouth, and lay on the bed. She raised her legs up, her knees almost to her breasts and her two feet high in the air. Spreading her legs with her hands holding her thighs to keep them open, she gave Matthew a look that said it all. Then, in a soft voice, she spoke. “Fuck me, Master.”

And Matthew never disappointed when it came to that, Kim thought.

She watched, her breath becoming heavier and heavier as Matthew positioned himself to the entrance of her pussy, and thrust forward, sending waves of pleasure over Cleopatra and causing her to release a primal scream. His thrust had been strong enough to drive himself into her, right to the hilt, and that one thrust sent Cleopatra into orgasm almost instantly.

Kimberly watched as she saw Matthew’s light brown skin meld with Cleopatra’s darker complexion, the sweat off of their bodies combining as he ground his hips against hers, his cock pushing into her.

Matthew had taken charge.

He had done this to her a little over a week ago, as she lay on a table in an isolated interrogation room…and there he had fucked her…he had fucked her…fucked her…fucked her…

“Fuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckherfuckher!!!” The voice that was speaking was not Kimberly’s. It was Helen’s.

The golden blonde goddess had resorted to using the curved handle of her parasol to fuck herself, while she was now licking the tip, and sucking on it, pretending it was Matthew’s cock.

Was the scene so incredibly arousing that even the great Helen of Troy had lost all control? Kimberly thought, before finally realizing that three of her own fingers were already thrusting in and out of her own vagina while the other was viciously ravaging her breasts.

Matthew pounded Cleopatra like a hammer against a nail…like a fucking mallet against a nail, Kim corrected.

He drove into her with an aggression he only used when he was really turned on, a passion he only had when he was fucking someone for the first time, or when he was fucking his wife, which Kimberly thought was sweet. But she imagined that having sex with an Egyptian queen was enough to make any man that passionate.

Another scream from Cleopatra came. “GODSHELPMEITSOOOOGOOD!!!”

Matthew had been pounding her like nobody’s business now. Every thrust he delivered sent Cleopatra’s head into a tailspin, every powerful stroke was returned with an orgasm. Then Matthew gave a particularly power thrust, raising Cleopatra’s ass well off the bed. Instead of withdrawing, he clambered onto the bed, using his hands to help raise Cleopatra up so high that only the top of her shoulders and the back of her head remained in contact with the bed.

Without pulling out of her, Matthew swung one leg around so he straddled her. In that one move, Cleopatra had now been shifted to do a virtual headstand, with Matthew driving his penis down into her like a drill, pounding Cleopatra’s face into the bed.

“She always loved the piledriver…” Helen said absentmindedly.

Kimberly maintained enough reason to hear and understand what Helen had said. ‘ALWAYS loved?’

The redhead had no energy to waste on questions, though, as Matthew moved again. After driving her face into the bed he moved her again, still maintaining his penetration, and in an amazing feat of strength he grabbed her waist and pulled her up, flipping her from the piledriver position to one where she had her back to his chest, her feet wrapped around his thighs for support, and her arms pulled back and held in place by his powerful limbs.

He thrust forward, impaling Cleopatra on his cock, and she screamed in ecstasy yet again. Oh, how Kimberly wished it was her!

Cleopatra began to scream in unintelligible words…Kimberly thought that maybe she had gone insane from getting her brains fucked out, but then she realized she had been speaking. Ancient Egyptian, most likely. “Nib!Nib!Nib!Nib!Nib!” Cleopatra began to scream.

Kim looked over to Helen, who smiled wickedly and in between her panting, explaining, “She’s saying ‘Lord! Lord! Lord! Lord! Lord!’”, and before she knew it, Helen was doing it as well as she shook the parasol’s handle inside her pussy. “Lordlordlordlord!!!” she went, forgetting all else as she watched her husband fuck the living daylights out of her gorgeous black cunt.

He was driving into her now at a frenzied pace, pounding her ass and pussy as he showed little mercy. He moved his one hand to hold both of her wrists behind her back, and the other simply grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back and kissing her mouth forcefully, driving her tongue into hers until the parted with Cleopatra desperately grasping for air. She looked back at him and smiled wickedly, loving the way she was being treated roughly.

Finally Helen stood from her spot, tossing the parasol aside. She moved with a grace and speed Kimberly would have found impossible to muster, considering her state of arousal.

Tossing her feathered hat aside and undoing her bun as she scaled the steps in long, elegant strides, soon she found herself standing in front of the Matthew and Cleopatra on the bed, with her oh-so-perfect body in front of the equally flawless ebony queen being fucked by Matthew.

She looked over Cleopatra’s shoulder at her husband, a come hither look on her face.

“Please, love,” she said, the desperation in her voice mixed with lust, the expression of a starved and rabid beast across her face, “fuck me, too.” Amazingly, Kimberly saw tears running down her face. Jealousy? No, she wasn’t jealous…but she was EXTREMELY frustrated, and she needed it BAD.

She grabbed a fistful of Cleopatra’s soft and black hair and pulled her right off of her husband, and the beautiful black woman dropped to the bed. Without the slightest bit of hesitation she clambered onto him and planted herself right upon his rock-hard member, bouncing up and down him like an animal, a savage whore.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! God! Fuckme!Fuckme!Fuckme!” She cried, ignoring the fact that Cleopatra had stood and was attempting to insert her head in between their gyrating hips.

Kimberly’s juices flowed as she watched the Greek, olive-skinned, golden-haired Sex Goddess Helen of Troy wrestled with the Egyptian, dark-skinned, Ebony Queen Cleopatra for Matthew’s cock. Kimberly wondered who would win, but decided it really didn’t matter…the show was magnificent.

Finally, after much intertwining, fervent kissing, groping and rough handling, the two flawless beauties eventually ended up in a passionate embrace with Cleopatra on top and Helen below her, their mouths locked in a zealous kiss. Matthew was behind them, fucking Cleopatra’s pussy from behind, then Helen’s, then back to Cleopatra’s.

Cleopatra moaned into Helen’s mouth, and Helen moaned back as Matthew pounded Cleopatra’s cunt, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. Helen could feel his powerful movements even underneath the black beauty, and she too felt wave after wave of ecstasy wash over them all.

Finally, Matthew accelerated his fucking, causing Cleopatra to release her kiss with Helen and scream with passion.

Helen knew that frantic fucking could only mean one thing.

She sat up, pushing Cleopatra’s back against her husband’s chest, before swiveling and repositioning herself beneath Cleopatra’s black pussy and ass, and burying her face and tongue where Matthew’s cock and Cleopatra’s cunt met.

Matthew pulled back one final time, pausing only momentarily as almost his entire length exited Cleopatra’s pussy, before finally driving home with a brutally powerful thrust that gave Cleopatra an explosive orgasm, causing her to release an unholy scream as she felt him explode into her, her massive load quickly filling her up and causing a massive tremor throughout her entire being. Helen felt the shockwave of his thrust on her face, and she came as well, raising her ass so far up as she continuously frigged herself that her lower back had lifted off the bed. Cleopatra felt the shockwave of pleasure in her bones, in her muscles, in every fiber of her existence. Almost as soon as the orgasm hit, she fell limp, her face falling directly on Helen’s pussy, which squirt out almost instantly after her.

As Cleopatra fell to one side Matthew’s cock dislodged from her pussy, and Helen quickly took it into her mouth, tasting her husband’s delicious cum mixed with Cleopatra’s juices.

She ate it greedily, hitting several smaller orgasms as she swallowed and savored the taste of both of them.

Finally, as she licked lips clean of his semen, she looked to her husband and smiled. “So, baby, how do you like your gift?”

Matthew took a deep breath, a wide smile across his face. He took a minute to answer, as he had ended up just a little winded. “It’s perfect, honey. She’s absolutely perfect. Thank you.”

Helen smiled, her eyes narrowing to give way to sleep and rest. On the far side of the room, they heard a thump. Kimberly had collapsed, a pool of pussy juice around her feet.

Matthew quickly made his way to her and helped her up. She was dazed, but not unconscious, nor was she hurt. Kim looked up at Matthew with half-open eyes and smiled as though she were high.

“So handsome, Master…” she said, before giggling.

Matthew rolled his eyes and scooped her up into his arms. He carried her to the bed and lay her in between Helen and Cleopatra. He crossed his arms as he surveyed the blonde, the redhead, and the black brunette sprawled across the sheets, and he smiled happily. Life couldn’t be sweeter.

* * *

It had taken quite some time for Kimberly, Helen and Cleopatra to recover. When they did, Matthew was gone. By the time all three of them had composed themselves (after Kimberly and Cleopatra licked Matthew’s dried cum of Helen’s face) it was getting dark, and they were hungry.

They left the grotto, and just outside the carriage awaited them, the ponygirls whinnying and counting as all good ponygirls did. Neither Heather nor Matthew were there however, and Helen had a good idea as to why.

She called out their names, and soon they appeared from behind a tall hedge. Heather looked a little disheveled, and a noticeable smear of white goo was apparent across her face.

“Sorry, Mistress,” she said apologetically as she took her spot on the carriage without bothering to clean up.

Helen shot Matthew a knowing look and a half-smile.

Matthew smiled back and the two shared a kiss.

They boarded the carriage together and made their way back to the manor, heading straight for the dining room save for Kimberly. She stayed with the horses a bit to ‘pet’ them.

By the time Kimberly got to the dining room, dinner was already being served. Matthew sat at the head of the table and Helen was to his right, Cleopatra to his left. She sat beside Helen and began to dig in. It was only then she realized why Helen had asked the kitchen staff to prepare Egyptian food.

“Mmmm…everything tastes even better than I remember!” Cleopatra said, with a slight inflection that seemed oddly similar to Helen’s.

“I’m sorry, but is it all right if I ask you some questions?” Kimberly said, forgetting once more her promise to refer to herself in the third person whenever she was in her ‘agent’ mode.

“By all means…” Cleopatra answered, gesturing for her to continue.

“So you, you’re REALLY Cleopatra? From Egypt? I mean, the Pharaoh?”

Cleopatra smiled. “I once was, yes. My full name then was Cleopatra the Seventh Philopator…but Master Azrael has kindly provided for me a new identity. I use the name of Cleo Patricia Robin. Though you are free to call me Cleopatra when in private.”

“I see. I was under the impression that you committed suicide…”

“By asp bite?” Cleopatra smiled. “That’s what Azrael wanted the world to think, as well. In reality it was my sister, Arsinoe, who was killed in my place. Matthew Azrael made elaborate plans to ensure I would survive as one of his favored companions,” and as she said this, she looked deep into Matthew’s eyes.

He simply smiled back.

Kimberly nodded, but she was far from finished, “So where have you been all these years?”

“I’ve spent the time traveling, mostly. Azrael never wanted his Servants to come along everywhere he went, fearing it would raise questions if he started to travel with a large entourage all the time. He senses us when we are nearby, and often comes to us when our paths cross.”

“That must have been an extremely rare event…it’s a big world.”

“Yes, for the most part it is. But we Servants wait faithfully for our roads to converge once more. Sometimes we go for but a few months and we run into him again, sometimes centuries. But forever do we remain loyal. But I think you underestimate the power of the mighty Azrael. He has hundreds of Servants he calls his own, and not a year goes by that he didn’t spend a year without the company of one,” Cleopatra explained.

“Cleopatra here was one of his favorites,” Helen explained.

Cleopatra blushed, but shook off the compliment, adding “Yes, that I was, but it was you he always loved unconditionally, Helen. My handmaidens and I were always envious of the attention he gave you.”

Helen smiled. “Thank you, Cleo.”

Kimberly couldn’t resist. “I’m sorry, but one more question. It’s just that—when you speak, you don’t sound very—what I mean to say is, is that I heard you speaking Egyptian, but when you speak in English you’re accent is—”

“Is more like Helen’s?”

“Yes, that’s it. It’s very much like Helen’s,” Kimberly replied.

“That’s because Egypt was under the influence of Hellenistic rule when Cleopatra was Pharaoh, Kim,” Matthew answered, and Cleopatra nodded in agreement. “During that time, the official royal language was actually Greek, not Egyptian. Cleopatra was the first in a long line of rulers to even learn Coptic—the ancient Egyptian tongue.”

“Wow,” Kimberly said, sounding impressed.

“It was truly nothing,” Cleopatra said modestly.

“Okay, okay. Now I have a question for both of you…” Kimberly said, referring to both Cleopatra and Helen. The two raised their eyebrows, waiting intently.

“Your skin…both of you…you’re flawless!!! What in the name of all heaven do you do to keep it like that?! I have not seen smoother skin…really!” Kimberly exclaimed.

Matthew rolled his eyes, while Helen and Cleopatra laughed.

“Well, I know Cleopatra used to bathe in goat’s milk twice a day, as I recall, am I right?” Helen said, pointing a finger at her gorgeous guest.

Cleopatra smiled bashfully, but soon returned with a remark of her own. “And I know Helen used a special mix of rose and jasmine oil and used to soak in it for hours on end, remember?”

They all laughed.

“Now, can I ask a question, honey?” Matthew said, turning to Helen.

“Yes, dear?” Helen replied.

“How did you find Cleopatra?” Matthew asked.

Helen smiled. “Actually dear, I just wrapped her up for you as a gift, but it was actually Cleopatra who found me…or more appropriately, us. Remember when you proposed to me a month ago, and we decided to go down to Vegas and just tie the knot?”

“Yes…”

“Well, I didn’t notice it either, but the drive-thru chapel we got married in was actually beside a strip club, and Cleopatra was working there as a waitress.” Helen explained.

Cleopatra nodded. “I saw you leave the chapel when I took my break, and I tried to call out to you, but you didn’t hear. I went to the chapel and checked your names. I Helen T. Roy and I knew that was you, and I saw the name Matthew Freeman. I did a little digging and found out you were a doctor and you had a clinic at the outskirts of the city. I went, but you weren’t there, so I asked the secretary where you guys lived. She said she didn’t know where you were moving to, but she had your current address in Las Vegas. I went, but no one was home, then I found a letter in your mailbox. It had been there for days, so I assumed you weren’t coming back. Inside of it was a brochure for Riverside, California. I looked up recently bought houses in the area and then checked a phone book for the name, and I saw Helen T. Roy. I called her up right then and there.”

Matthew nodded, pleasantly surprised. So was Kimberly. Damn, she thought to herself. She actually did a better investigation than the Agency did.

The rest of dinner was devoted to mostly Kimberly’s questions to both Helen and Cleopatra. Widely regarded by many to be the most beautiful women who ever existed, who wouldn’t want to spend time getting to know them? Hearing their stories and their adventures? Learning where they were and the lives they led. Helen and Cleopatra also looked upon it as a chance to catch up. Apparently, Kimberly learned that the last time they saw each other was over 60 years ago, when they were led by Azrael into Switzerland to hide from Nazi forces during the height of the Second World War. Kim listened intently to the story, fascinated how they managed to dodge German forces.

Then came individual stories of how they lived without Azrael. Kimberly was enthralled by Cleopatra’s years spent traveling with gypsies in the Old World as well as her time in the harems of India, and she listened with excitement as Helen recounted her years as a noble during the height of Imperial Russia, attending grand balls and banquets, as well as her days spent as the Head Priestess of the Cult of Venus in Lavinium in Ancient Rome.

As dinner went well into the night, Helen asked Cleopatra if she were interested in dessert.

Cleopatra accepted.

With a snap of Helen’s fingers, the beautiful Tanisha came into the dining room, wearing nothing but high-heeled shoes. “Dessert, madame?” she said in a sultry voice.

“Yes, dear,” Helen replied.

“Would you like another cum-filled chocolate cock-sicle, madame?” Tanisha asked, knowing it was Helen’s favorite.

“I would…but not tonight. I think something we could all share would be more appropriate. Say, a chocolate-flavored slut sundae?” Helen suggested.

“Very good, madame. I will be right back.”

Cleopatra watched as the tall black woman disappeared into the kitchen. She turned to Matthew and gave a coy smile. “Nice,” she said.

“My gift to Helen,” Matthew said, “but I think I enjoy her gift more.”

Cleopatra blushed. “Now Master, you’re just saying that.”

Jamie and Jane, the twin maids, came in and cleared the table of all plates, in preparation for dessert. Then Tanisha returned, this time holding a can of whipped cream in one hand and a bottle of chocolate syrup in the other. Jamie and Jane stood behind her, one of them holding a bowl of strawberries and the other holding a bowl of banana slices. Yvette soon joined them, and she appeared to be carrying a pint of vanilla ice cream.

Tanisha walked sexily to the table, Jamie and Jane in tow, and approached Cleopatra. “First, a sample taste test for the guest,” she said, winking. Putting the can of whipped cream on the table she opened the syrup bottle’s cap, stuck out her tongue, and poured some thick chocolate onto it, before leaning forwards and kissing Cleopatra on the mouth.

As their tongues wrestled, Cleopatra gently sucking the sweet chocolate from Tanisha’s tongue, Kimberly gently massaged her tits and let out a deep breath.

She silently thought that if Naomi Campbell, whom Tanisha looked like, and Tyra Banks, who very closely resembled Cleopatra, ever decided to make out, this would look exactly like it…and that was HOT.

When they separated, Tanisha lay down on the table. Yvette approached and began to place dollops of ice cream on Tanisha’s pussy and breasts. Tanisha topped off the scoops of ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, while Jamie and Jane placed banana slices and strawberries.

When all was said and done, Tanisha’s breasts, abdomen, pussy and thighs were covered in the erotic dessert.

“Master and Madames,” Tanisha announced, “dessert is served.”

“I call the pussy!” Kimberly shouted, as the three women all dived in, Kimberly indeed taking the pussy while Helen and Cleopatra took a breast each.

Matthew smiled.

Yes, indeed. Life was sweet.