The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER X – THE THREE SISTERS

Matthew Freeman’s Suite, the Hotel Negrasca – Nice, France

Sharon Baxter stood in front of the couch, where Theodore, Zhao and Valeria sat. Kimberly Walters sat in an armchair nearby. Delilah La Rocque stood in one corner of the room. They were all silent.

The other Knights had finally arrived, and the news that they received from Sharon was grim. Two members of the Order of Kings were dead…the Black Rook, Surtur the Strong AKA Jacques Deveraux, and the Black Horseman, Zaphkiel, AKA the Black Horseman. Initially they did not know how to respond when told. Theodore even asked if it were some sick joke…but no one was laughing.

“How did it happen?” Valeria finally asked, her arms crossed over her chest, breaking the silence.

“We’re not entirely sure,” Sharon replied, “but we have teams investigating. Jacques was found dead, but paralyzed. His face was frozen in fear, almost as if he were…scared to death.”

“Oh?” Valeria raised an eyebrow, suspicion in her voice.

“And what of Surtur?” Zhao asked.

“He…well, he was ripped into four pieces,” Sharon said, swallowing as she began to describe in detail how the body, or body parts, were found.

“So, this was the Soul Collector’s work?” Theodore asked, his voice shaking a bit.

“Yes, it appears to be,” Sharon replied.

“So what are we doing here, then?” asked Valeria. “We know he’s in Northern France. Let’s get up there and—”

“The Collector has killed de Vega, Miss Cross,” Sharon interjected. “That means he now has de Vega’s teleportation power…which means he could very well be anywhere in the world.”

Silence fell over them again.

Kimberly broke the stillness of the room next. “What does this mean—for Angel, I mean? She was de Vega’s Vassal. Without de Vega to continue to feed her Power…does that mean that…”

“She will die,” Sharon answered for her. “Angel is…lucky I suppose. Servants or Vassals who have recently acquired their Power will die instantly upon the death of their Masters, but, Angel carried the Power of Zaphkiel for many centuries, so she has some time before it completely fades.”

“When?” Kimberly asked.

Sharon shrugged. “I don’t know. Even the Vassals of older Empowered Ones who are killed last a day at most. She was the Vassal of an Ascended One, so she may have more than a day, three or more, if she’s lucky.”

“Where is she now?” Theodore asked.

“With Matthew, on the balcony. I think it’s best if we give them some time,” Sharon answered.

They nodded in unison.

* * *

“Are you all right?” Matthew asked.

Angel didn’t answer. She was leaning on the iron rail, looking out to sea, her gaze drifting off into the horizon. Matthew walked to her and took a spot next to her, looking out into the ocean.

“I’ve never been down there, you know,” Angel said, breaking the hour-long silence.

“You mean, the French Riviera?” Matthew asked, slightly puzzled.

Angel chuckled lightly. “No, silly. I mean the beach.”

Matthew looked at her incredulously.

She laughed again. “I’m serious!”

“Okay, okay. It’s just—”

“Weird?” Angel asked. Matthew nodded in response. Angel smiled. “I know…I’m Lord knows how many centuries old, and I’ve never once been to the beach. Am I a loser or what?” she joked meekly.

Matthew remained silent, and Angel continued. “But that’s what life was like for me…you know? And for a long, long time, it was okay; I didn’t mind, because in my mind, I was a Vassal of Zaphkiel. To make him happy was the only thing I knew. To serve him, to do what he wanted, when he wanted, that was my whole life, he made it my reason for living, and nothing else mattered. He took away my youth, he took away my life, he took away any real chance at happiness, but I never felt bad about it, until now. I knew it was wrong, even back than, and I knew that he made me feel that way, but he made it so I would be okay with it, you know? For so long, that’s all I knew…” Angel paused, “and now, that’s gone too.”

When her tears came, the floodgates opened and she sobbed uncontrollably for a time. Matthew took her in his arms and Angel hugged him back. She buried her head into his chest and wailed for a few minutes.

“The strange part is…” Angel said as she fought back her tears, “I thought I would be sad, if he ever died.”

“And this isn’t sad?” Matthew asked, jokingly.

She playfully hit him on the chest. “You know what I mean, chico. It’s just, he made me love him so much that I thought that wouldn’t go away. I mean, it was artificial love, but it was love all the same. But now that he’s gone, the only thing I’m sad about is…I’ve never gone to the beach. I know it sounds stupid…”

“It’s not, Angel, it’s not,” Matthew reassured her. “You’re crying because you’ve finally realized that despite the fact that you’ve spent all these centuries with Julio, despite the fact that you’re centuries-old, you’re only now realizing that you’ve never really lived… What’s the point of living forever if you can’t feel alive, am I right?”

Angel smiled, realizing he was absolutely right. “Exactly.”

Matthew kissed her on the forehead. “Sharon told me that you still have a few days…if you want I could take you to…”

“The beach?” Angel laughed. “You’re sweet, gringo. I like you. But no, too little, too late.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positivo,” Angel smiled, though her tears continued to trickle down her face. “I’m just happy knowing that someone like you understands me. I’m happy because…now I don’t have to live empty forever.”

Matthew held her close.

“Can you stay with me, chico? To the end?”

“…yes,” he said softly.

“Gracias.”

Matthew raised her head to look into her eyes, glistening with tears. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

They embraced each other again. As the sun set, Angel began to cry once more. “If only I had more time, another chance,” Angel said softly, tears running down her cheeks, “I wish I could have lived to live my own life. If only…but I suppose you can’t always get what you want, ey, chico?” she said softly.

Matthew held her hands and looked down into her face. “No, not always…” Matthew paused. “but sometimes, if you wish hard enough, you do.”

Angel looked at him questioningly. “What are you—”, she exclaimed, startled, but she was interrupted as Matthew bent down and kissed her full on the lips.

Before she could realize what was going on, Angel found herself kissing Matthew back. His lips locked onto hers, and though her initial reaction was to resist, she found herself responding ardently, wrestling his tongue with her own as her eyes closed. It felt like the kiss would last forever…when suddenly Angel felt it, something stirring in her mouth. It felt warm and cold at the same time, as if she were being tickled with fire but not being burnt. It felt uneasy and yet it was pleasurable, and the bottom line was it felt right. And it was growing. Slowly the sensation in her mouth made it to her head, and it buzzed in her brain like electricity. She felt a wave of pleasure and power run down her spine and then through her limbs, shaking her to the core, before giving her a tingling sensation that she felt up to the tips of her fingers and toes.

She opened her eyes, but Angel could only see the faint borders of her surroundings, as if exposed to a great white light…and Matthew’s face…she saw his eyes glowing.

From the bedroom, Delilah La Rocque watched with interest, before finally turning around and walking away.

And as quickly as it began, it stopped, and Angel Gutierrez slumped to the floor of the balcony, unconscious. Sharon burst through the door and came out onto the balcony, flanked by Kimberly and Valeria.

“What happened?” Sharon asked frantically, attending to Angel. “Delilah said we should help Angel and then she left without a word!”

“Master? Are you all right?” Kimberly called out, suddenly noticing that Matthew looked a bit woozy.

“No…” came Matthew’s answer, plain and simple, and without warning he collapsed to the floor beside Angel.

* * *

Twenty-four hours later

Matthew slowly stirred. His brow furled. He had a headache. Where was he? He tried opening his eyes, but his eyelids felt like lead. He felt the softness of the bed beneath him. He had been moved. He remembered he had been on the balcony, with Angel. His muscles felt weak, too, and they ached something awful. He surmised he hadn’t moved for some time.

“Mmph…” he groaned, as he slowly lifted his eyelids, forcing them open.

He could see a gorgeous redhead and a platinum-blonde beauty looking at him, an expression of worry on their faces. Kimberly was on the bed beside him, while Sharon stood beside the bed, holding his hand. Neither of them had changed their clothes.

“I think he’s all right…” Kimberly said happily, a smile forming on her face.

Sharon nodded but didn’t say anything.

Matthew could feel his strength slowly returning, and he opened his mouth to speak. “How—how long—was I—”

“A day,” Sharon replied, “you’ve been out for a day.”

Matthew nodded in response. “Angel?”

“She’s all right. She’s waiting in the other room.”

“Good.”

Sharon and Kim looked at each other. They nodded and Sharon leaned in. “Sir Freeman, what did you do to Angel? How is it that she still lives?”

Matthew opened his mouth to answer, but another voice came from the bedroom doorway. “He made her his Vassal,” the female voice said, and Kimberly and Sharon looked to the doorway and saw Delilah standing there beside Angel, who wore a huge smile, a combined look of great relief and love on her face as she looked at Matthew.

When he smiled back at her, Angel climbed over the bed and Kimberly moved a bit out of the way so she could embrace him. “Gracias, chico,” she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Delilah smiled as she entered the room. “I have to hand it to you, Matthew. That was one of the most selfless things I’ve ever seen an Empowered do,” Delilah said.

“Wait, that’s impossible,” Sharon said. “Nobody, not even an Ascended has ever turned another’s Vassal into their own. It’s impossible. It’s never been done in the history of mankind.”

Delilah shook her head. “That’s where you’re wrong. It is VERY possible, but you are right in that it’s never been done before.”

“Why not?” Kimberly asked.

“Well,” Delilah said as she sat on the stool by the dresser, “it takes a huge, and I mean MASSIVE amount of energy to undo the influence of another Empowered, especially in Angel’s case, since her mind and psyche have been permeated with Zaphkiel’s Power for so long. Most Empowered don’t think it’s worth it…you saw how Matthew collapsed after that.”

Angel looked at Matthew and gave him another hug. “I don’t know why you did what you did, chico, but I’m happy you did it.”

Delilah smiled, and she looked at Matthew. “You sacrificed yourself and your Power to save someone else, not only without expecting anything in return, but without any guarantee that it would work or that you would be all right if you had done it. I have to say, you really are one of a kind…” she paused, “and my sisters agree.”

They all looked towards Delilah.

“That’s right. After I told Diana and Danah what you did, they agreed to help you,” Delilah explained. “It will take a day to prepare the Triangulation Triangle we will use to help you find this villain. I’ll come back to pick you guys up before then.”

They cheered at the news. Finally, Sharon thought, things were going their way. She looked at Matthew. Kimberly was right. Matthew had indeed managed to pull them through…without even intending it.

Delilah left soon after, and Sharon allowed Angel, Matthew and Kimberly some time alone. She stepped into the living room where Zhao, Theodore and Valeria were waiting. Zhao and Theodore were playing chess.

“Sharon, I need to talk to you,” Valeria said as she saw her come in.

“What is it?”

“It’s about Jacques,” she explained, her voice in a hush.

“What about Deveraux?” Sharon asked.

“Shhh!” Valeria said, a finger to her mouth. “He might hear us,” she said, making a gesture towards the bedroom. Valeria took Sharon’s hand and led her to the bar on the far corner of the room, looking over to Zhao and Theodore to make sure that they weren’t paying attention, then shooting a glance to the bedroom to see that it wasn’t open.

“What’s this about, Miss Cross?”

Valeria took a deep breath. “It’s about how Deveraux died. You said that he was paralyzed in fear, right? I mean, his face was all frozen and stuff? As if he were screaming?”

“Yes.”

“That’s exactly what happened to Blackwell.”

“You mean, Adam Blackwell, Bernard’s Vassal, right?”

“Yup. And it was Matthew that did it.”

“So what are you saying?”

“You don’t find it all strange that Deveraux died in a similar fashion?”

Sharon shook her head. “First of all, Miss Cross, Blackwell, as I understand, DIDN’T die. And secondly, I don’t see any real surprise here. Remember that Matthew is a vessel of Azrael’s Power, and the Collector killed Azrael in New Mexico. Ergo, he has the same Powers as Matthew.” Valeria stopped to think and fell silent. It did make sense. Sharon waited for a reply, but when none came, she continued. “Now, Miss Cross, I would appreciate it if you stop letting your personal issues with Matthew regarding the events in New Mexico cloud your judgment.”

Sharon walked away, content not to talk about the subject again.

Valeria, though, had only more questions. Sharon was right. Her suspicions of Matthew had been unfounded, but that didn’t change the fact that Deveraux’s and De Vega’s deaths had been under suspicious circumstances.

For one thing, why did de Vega not die the same way as Deveraux?

But more importantly, there was the matter regarding San Carenza. She had not pieced the puzzle together before, but Sharon reminding her of that awful place raised more questions in her mind. Jeffries wanted her and Adam to keep break Matthew and learn EVERYTHING he knew about the Soul Collector. But back during the Anointment ritual, he asked nothing of Matthew. When she had recovered from Matthew’s mind-jarring manipulation, Jeffries never even asked if she had gotten information out of him regarding the Soul Collector.

That meant Jeffries wasn’t after any answers. He asked for her and Blackwell specifically, and she knew that most prisoners didn’t survive their questioning, though she was ashamed to admit it now.

There was only one answer. If Jeffries wasn’t really after what Matthew saw or knew about the Collector…he was hoping that Blackwell and Cross would kill him through the course of the investigation! But why?! What did Jeffries have to gain?

She knew that something was wrong, and it had something to do with Bernard Jeffries. But she couldn’t put her finger on it just yet. What’s worse, though she had been largely freed of the illusion of Bernard Jeffries thanks to Matthew, she still didn’t have the power to speak or act against him.

Damn.

She didn’t know what to do. For the first time in her life, she didn’t know what to do. It was ironic. With Balthus’ iron hold on her mind weakened, now that she had a little bit of free thinking once more, she didn’t know what to do. Somehow she knew that Matthew had done this to her, had freed her from Balthus’ absolute influence. A deep part of her wondered if it was worth it.

She looked at the bedroom door. There was only one thing she could do. And that was to trust Matthew.

* * *

Later that night

Place Rosetti – Nice, France

“It’s cold,” Theodore said, clutching the sides of his windbreaker around him. Delilah and the entire team, save Valeria, was there. She had requested that she be left behind to make a call to Jeffries.

“This?” Delilah said as they walked through the square. “This is nothing. It’s not even winter yet.”

Theodore ignored her. He had been the only one to complain. Angel was visibly feeling cold as well, but she had brought extra layers of thick clothing. He muttered a silent curse, wondering why he had not brought a thicker jacket.

“Wait, I sense someone,” Theodore suddenly said.

The team froze. Sharon, Kimberly and Matthew reached into their jackets and wrapped their fingers around their guns. Zhao Yin reached into his pocket and grabbed the handle of his chain whip, which he kept on his person at all times.

Delilah turned to them and smiled. “Take it easy, it’s just my sister.”

As if on cue, her short-haired sister Danah emerged from a nearby alley. The team relaxed visibly. She smiled as she approached, greeting Delilah first before turning to the others. Before Delilah could speak, Danah raised her open palm to stop her. Danah smiled as she sauntered to the team, looking intently into each of their eyes. Finally she stopped in front of Matthew.

Looking deeply into his eyes, Danah smiled, then gave him a passionate French kiss. Kimberly, Sharon and Angel all gasped. Sharon even made a move towards them but Delilah held her arm to stop her.

As they parted, Danah licked her lips. “Mmmm, definitely a bit of Azrael in there, you might even be a better kisser…” she said.

Sharon leaned in to whisper to Delilah, “So, she needs to kiss to determine the identity of an Empowered?” she asked.

“No.” Delilah responded in a whisper of her own. “She’s just easy.”

Sharon rolled her eyes as Danah spoke to them. “Friends, Diana is currently preparing the Triangulation Triangle. We should be ready to begin within the hour. If you’ll all follow us, please…”

Danah and Delilah led the team to a tall yellowish ocher building that was five floors tall, well out of view from the main streets. When they got to the top floor, Danah led the way down the small, cramped hallway and unlocked a door at the very end.

As the team entered the warm apartment, they discovered that it was well-furnished and beautifully decorated, much unlike the semi-dilapidated state of the building. The only thing that seemed out of place was the center of the living space, where a complicated pattern of triangles and circles was drawn in white chalk. The couches, chairs and coffee table had been moved to make room.

From the kitchen door, carrying a bundle of slender white candles came Diana, the eldest. She greeted everyone cordially, putting down the candles momentarily as introductions were made. Delilah introduced Matthew to her last.

For a time, Diana stood right in front of Matthew, her eyes scanning him meticulously, but not in the way Kimberly or Sharon were used to seeing from women. Instead, she had a critical look about her, as if judging him.

“So. You’re Matthew.”

“I’m Matthew.”

“Hmm. Vincent was taller,” Diana said, little emotion apparent in her voice.

“True, but mine’s bigger.”

Diana raised an eyebrow. A minute hint of a smile appeared at the side of her mouth. The team let out a sigh of relief.

“Have you decided on your link?” Danah asked from the other side of the room, smiling at Matthew.

“Link?” Matthew asked.

“OH!” Delilah exclaimed, before giggling nervously. “I sort of forgot to mention the ‘link’ to them.”

Diana sighed. “Of course you did,” she shrugged.

“I’ll explain it!” Danah yelled from the far side of the room as she was setting candles.

“DOWN, Danah,” Diana scolded. “And just because YOU explain it, it doesn’t automatically mean that you get to be IT. Just get the triangle ready.” Danah crossed her arms and pouted, but did as she was told.

“I’m sorry about that,” Diana said before turning to the group. “The Power of the Three Sisters requires that you be ‘linked’ to one of us, to help us focus on who exactly you’re looking for. We use the ‘link’ to channel out spiritual echolocation ability through your thoughts, basically, since you aren’t sure of the specific identity of the Soul Collector. We will have to rely on clues that you know about him instead, do you understand?”

“Um, what exactly do you mean by clues?” Kimberly asked.

“Well, it would help if we’ve encountered him before, but since we haven’t, we can probably try and track him down using the auras of those he’s already killed.”

They all nodded. Diana continued, “We need a ‘link’ from one of you, as a channel for our power. Once we lock onto a target, we’ll be familiar enough with his aura that we’ll be able to tell where he is just by concentrating, for as long as the link has physical contact with any one of us, even if the Three of us are separated.”

The teammates looked at each other. As they were about to decide who would serve as a link, Diana cleared her throat to regain their attention.

“One more thing,” Diana added, “during the process of triangulation, we need the link to be part of the process. In order for us to reach our full potential once the Power of the Three is invoked…well, to put it bluntly, one of us has to…reach ORGASM.”

The team fell silent. Sharon, Kimberly and Angel all looked at each other. They all knew that if a woman needed to reach orgasm, there was one man who was guaranteed to be able to do it.

“MATTHEW” they said emphatically together.

Diana smirked. Of course, she thought to herself.

“Now there’s the matter of who you’re going to link with,” Diana stated matter-of-factly, taking a deep breath as she said it.

“You mean—” Matthew started.

“That’s right,” Diana said, trying to sound as emotionless as possible. “You get to pick one of us to have sex with. Just make sure you bring whomever you pick to orgasm, or the triangulation won’t reach full power.”

Matthew looked at the rest of the team. Sharon and Kimberly had smiles on their faces, as if to say ‘it figures’. Angel couldn’t stop giggling, while Zhao was just as emotionless as ever. Theodore had it worst of all, as his eyes opened wide and his jaw was through the floor.

Diana put her hands to her hips. “Look, you’re chances are best if you fuck Danah, she’s so horny anyway that sitting on a washing machine could make her orgasm.”

“HEY!!!” Danah screamed from the other side of the room.

Matthew remained silent for a while. Then he raised his head. “I’d rather have Delilah.” He said.

Diana and Danah looked at their younger sister, who was blushing so much she literally looked like a doll. The fact that her skin was as white as snow was no help. Diana raised an eyebrow, suspicious of his choice. In all the years they had done such things, links almost always chose Danah, for obvious reasons. Danah always ended up reaching orgasm anyway, and whenever they had a guy over she almost always seduced them into picking her. “Are you sure, Matthew? Wouldn’t you rather pick Danah—”

“I’m positive,” Matthew answered plainly.

“It’s all right, Diana,” Delilah said, “he’ll be able to make me reach orgasm. I’m sure of it.”

“But—” Danah was about to complain. She had been aching for some cock the past couple of weeks or so. She shot a look at her younger sister Delilah. Then she saw the naughty smile, the glow on her face. “OH MY GOD, YOU’VE ALREADY HAD SEX WITH HIM,” she said, in a half-shocked, half-impressed sort of way.

Diana’s eyes went wide, but she said nothing.

Danah had run over and was now whispering to Delilah, a huge grin on her face. Matthew couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but he had a general idea, as Danah looked over to him and licked her lips, obviously liking whatever it was Delilah had to say.

“All right, that’s enough. Let’s get ready. Theodore, Zhao?”

“Yes?” Theodore asked, while Zhao simply nodded in response.

“I need you two for guard duty. Zhao, I want you right outside the door. Make sure no one disturbs us.”

Zhao saluted and exited promptly. Diana then turned to Theodore. “Theo, stay outside the building, stay invisible! This can get a little loud. If any authorities show up, float up immediately to tell us.”

Theodore looked crestfallen. “Okay.” He closed his eyes and suddenly became translucent, as he began to descend through the floors. As he was halfway through, he turned invisible altogether, and then he was gone, or so they thought.

Diana rolled her eyes. “Theo, I know you’re still there. I have echolocation too, remember?”

“Damn it,” a voice muttered. “Fine.”

Diana shook her head. “Let’s begin. Matthew, stand here.”

Matthew complied and he stepped forward, standing in a circle that lay at the tip of the big triangle. Looking down he saw the bizarre chalk formation on the floor, not very much unlike the runic symbols he saw during his Anointment. But these were far more convoluted.

“Give us a minute,” Diana said, as she and her sisters disappeared into the bedroom.

As they waited patiently, Sharon looked at Matthew in disbelief. Matthew furled his brow. “What?” he asked.

Sharon smiled, and seeing this Kimberly smiled as well, both of them crossing their arms.

“WHAT?!” Matthew asked again.

“You have got to be the luckiest guy on the face of the Earth right now,” Sharon said, shaking her head.

Matthew put his hands up in a defensive posture. “Hey, I didn’t make the rules on this ‘linking’ thing.”

Sharon, Kimberly and Angel all giggled.

A moment later the Three Sisters returned, this time dressed in loose, flowing white togas, the only difference being that Diana’s skirt fell all the way to her ankles, with a long slit that ran up both sides up to her mid thighs. Danah’s was by far the shortest, the hemline so high that it could have been considered a microskirt. Delilah’s was midway, her hemline ending right above the knees.

“Ready?” Diana asked Matthew.

“Always,” he replied. Sharon and Kimberly rolled their eyes, Angel chuckled.

Matthew took off his shirt and pants. Diana looked up and down, a lewd smile on her face. “Ay, papi,” Angel panted, biting her lower lip as she too checked him out.

“OH MY GOD…” Danah said, walking over to him and sliding her thigh up as she leaned into him. “You sure you don’t want to change your mind, baby?”

“Pretty sure,” Matthew smiled. Delilah blushed again.

Delilah sauntered over and gave Matthew a kiss, before lying down on the floor before him, raising her skirt to expose herself to him. She blushed again. Diana knelt down beside her sister on the right, while Danah knelt to her left, both of them facing her. Diana took Delilah’s right leg, while Danah took Delilah’s right, lifting her ass up and spreading her pussy wide open for Matthew.

Kimberly, Sharon and Angel all began to sweat and pant. There was something so sinfully arousing, so wrong yet so hot, about Diana and Danah holding their youngest sister’s legs while someone screwed her.

“Get her wet first,” Diana said, as if she were asking Matthew to pass her a bottle of ketchup, “so she’ll be nearing orgasm when we begin.”

“No need,” Matthew said simply.

Diana looked at him quizzically, but in one smooth motion he removed his underwear, and his massive member sprang out. Danah looked at it and shuddered, already reaching a small orgasm. Diana, while not as much of a slut as Danah, also discovered that she was getting a little wet as well. Looking at her youngest sister’s pussy, Diana saw she was also pretty moist. Diana looked at Delilah, who had a sheepish smile to complement her blushing cheeks.

Diana took one last peek at the raging hard-on that was a few feet from her face. She gulped a bit, not knowing whether to feel sorry for Delilah or jealous. She licked her lips and rubbed her thighs together. Yup, she said to herself, definitely jealous.

Diana cleared her throat. “Um, okay, let’s begin.”

“What?!” Danah said, a look of awe on her face, her eyes fixated on Matthew’s cock.

“Danah,” Diana called.

“Hmmm?”

“Danah!”

“Uh—”

“DANAH!!!” Diana shouted.

“What?! Oh—” Danah said, finally looking away from Matthew’s cock and shaking her head free of the cobwebs. “—sorry.”

“Let’s begin,” Diana said, “we’re chasing the cock—I mean,” she cleared her throat, blushing nervously. “I mean, we’re chasing the clock.”

Everyone suppressed a chuckle.

Diana ignored it. Cheeks flushed in embarrassment, she began the chant. Danah started as well, and Delilah followed soon after her sisters. The candles in the room started to flicker as the chant grew louder. Without warning the symbols that had been drawn on the floor began to glow.

As the power of the chant increased and the Triangulation Triangle began to radiate a bright light, everyone in the room began to feel a surge of power running up their spine and into their brains.

“Now!” Diana said.

Matthew knelt down and plunged into Delilah, who groaned in ecstasy. He thrust into her over and over, sending pulses of pleasure as he pounded Delilah’s pussy with solid strokes. Soon his rhythm began to increase, sliding in and out of the youngest of the Three Sisters at an incredible pace.

“YesyesyesyesyesyesyesYEEEESSSSS!!!” Delilah screamed, reaching orgasm, and as she reached her climax the Three Sisters screamed together, as if sharing in her pleasure. Sharon, Kimberly and Angel then saw the Three Sisters and Matthew look up at the ceiling, their eyes glowing a bright white light. Then suddenly, they were surrounded by a blue-white glow that enveloped them, twisting around like some mystical maelstrom of energy.

“It’s working…it’s working!!!” Sharon yelled.

Then Diana and Danah stopped screaming. Delilah continued to writhe in pleasure on the floor. Matthew maintained his momentum, driving his cock home.

Diana and Danah, their eyes glowing, spoke in unison in an unearthly voice.

“Whom do you seek?” they asked.

Delilah and Matthew spoke together while they continued to have sex. “We seek a great evil. We seek a murderer. We seek a monster.”

Diana and Danah answered. “We sense the presence of a great evil…but his image is clouded. The Triangulation…cannot be done. The power is insufficient.”

Suddenly, their eyes returned to normal, losing the glow. Matthew slowed down, but Delilah embraced him, making up for his sudden drop in rhythm by pushing herself onto his cock and maintaining speed. “No, don’t stop! Keep fucking me! Fuck me!” she screamed. “The Triangulation will fail if you stop!”

True enough, the maelstrom of light that had surrounded them began to fade. Matthew quickly understood and renewed his pace, fucking Delilah again at his best speed. The maelstrom churned back to life.

“What happened?” Sharon shouted over the tornado of light surrounding them.

“It wasn’t enough!” Diana screamed. “His aura is too erratic, probably because he’s absorbed so many! We need more power!” Diana turned to Matthew. “We need you to make her orgasm again!”

“I’ve got a better idea!” Matthew screamed.

“What?!” Diana shouted back.

Matthew didn’t answer, instead his right hand shot forward, going in between Danah’s legs. Danah shuddered suddenly as Matthew’s expert fingers easily snaked their way to her pussy and clit. With little effort he manipulated her clitoris with his thumb while inserting two of his fingers inside of her. Danah moaned and spread her legs further apart to allow him more access.

Diana said nothing as he watched Matthew finger Danah as he fucked Delilah. At that point in time, she thought two things. The first, was that the idea was bloody brilliant. The second, was that this was turning her on immensely.

Delilah watched as Matthew’s fingers fucked her sister no more than a foot from her face. “God that’s hot,” she said, biting her lip. The heat in her loins, already building up from Matthew’s constant fucking.

Diana was at a loss as to what to do. As if to answer for her, Matthew’s other hand shot to her pussy as well, reaching under her dress and finding her dripping snatch ready for his fingers.

“OH GOD,” Diana gasped, feeling a sudden surge of pleasure as Matthew managed three fingers into her pussy at the very outset.

Sharon, Kimberly and Angel watched in awe, their jaws to the floor as they looked at the spectacular display before them. Matthew, despite his active finger-fucking of both Diana and Danah, the two elder sisters, didn’t skip a beat as he soundly fucked the youngest sister Delilah. The sight of all Three Sisters writhing in ecstasy was enough to make the three onlookers wet.

Delilah was screaming to the high heavens, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck US! FUCK US!”, while Danah was just screaming, thrashing her head about in pleasure. Diana, biting her lip and squirming, had started to suck on her own tits to prevent herself from shouting.

And as the sexual energy began to build, Matthew could feel all three sisters’ begin to tremble. Repositioning himself, he thrust wildly into Delilah, pounding her like a hammer pounding a nail, at the same time driving his fingers deep into Diana’s and Danah’s pussies, causing all three sisters to orgasm at once. Diana and Danah let out a primal scream, whipping their heads back and forth as they squirted all over Matthew’s hands. Delilah, who was beneath him, arched her back high and her head cocked back as she screamed as well, shaking uncontrollably as orgasm racked her body as she felt Matthew’s cum pump into her.

As all four of them reached the height of their climax the room was suddenly filled with light. All Three Sisters and Matthew looked up once more, their eyes lit up like blazing suns.

“We see him,” all Three Sisters said in unison. “He knows he has been discovered! He knows he has failed to reach the Three! But he moves in shadow. His face we cannot see. But he acts out the will of another…his destiny is not his own! Now he rides a metal eagle, heading East to the Sleeping Dragon. He seeks the fangs of the Viper, he seeks to make them his own! The Viper is in great peril! She knows not the danger that approaches!”

Then the room flashed so bright that Sharon, Kimberly and Angel had to shield their eyes, and even so for a moment they were blinded.

When the light finally died down, they saw the Three Sisters and Matthew sitting on the floor. White, hot semen dripped out of Delilah’s pussy. The Three Sisters were covered in sweat and were panting. Delilah and Danah had wide smiles on their faces, while Diana was avoiding eye contact with Matthew.

Matthew stood and took a deep breath.

Danah appeared too cum-drunk to move, and Delilah was likewise groggy. Diana fixed her dress and attempted to stand, but her knees buckled immediately and she fell forwards, bumping into Matthew. He caught her and gently helped her to her feet. “Are you all right?” Matthew asked.

Avoiding his gaze, she replied “Fine.”

Matthew helped out Delilah next, and then Danah, helping them get their balance at first.

“Holy shit,” Danah said as she stood, before finally hugging Matthew’s arm. “That was the most powerful orgasm I’ve EVER experienced, and I’ve been around the block, baby.”

Matthew sheepishly shrugged. Delilah blushed and gave him a hug as well, whispering into his ear a ‘Thank you’.

Diana cleared her throat. “Uh, yes, well, that was—pretty good.”

Sharon and Kimberly approached, with Angel in tow. It was Kimberly who spoke first. “So, what did all that mean?”

Matthew was the one who answered. “Well, we know that he’s going East on a ‘metal bird’, which means he’s on a plane. He’s also looking for the ‘Viper’. The only Ascended who lives East of Europe is Madame Li. One of her abilities is poison, so she must be the Viper. The Sleeping Dragon must mean China.”

“That’s not the only thing they said,” Sharon pointed out.

Matthew nodded. “His destiny is not his own,” he repeated. “That can only mean that he’s under orders from someone else.”

They all looked at each other.

* * *

Meanwhile

Matthew Freeman’s Suite, the Hotel Negresco – Nice, France

“Hello? Yes, this is Agent Cross. Is the Vice-chief in? Yes. Yes, I know he’s busy, but could you tell him that it’s important? Yes. I know. Thank you.” Valeria paced the room uncomfortably as she held the cellular phone in her hand.

“Hello?” came Bernard’s voice. Valeria cringed.

“Yes, Lord Balthus. I’m calling to inform you that we’ve located the Sisters and have determined the location of the Soul Collector.”

“Oh? Excellent. Good work, Valeria, good work.”

“We also may have some clues as to who the Collector is after next.”

“Great! Your team’s progress is impressive.”

“You are too kind, Lord Balthus. If we had found the Three Sisters sooner, maybe we could have stopped the Collector from reaching Lord Surtur and Lord Zaphkiel.”

“That’s all right. You’re on his trail now and that’s what matters. Just make sure he doesn’t get to Anni before you. I have to go.”

“Yes, my Lord. Thank you, my Lord.”

Bernard put down the phone. Valeria did the same and took a deep breath. Something was wrong.

She NEVER told Bernard that they knew the Collector was coming after Madame Li.