The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cherry Popping

by Popper12

The three girls sat in a row, on the settee, with a look of patient anticipation on their young faces. I was pleased to see no sign of anxiety or stress. They were relaxed which was more than could be said for me. If this went wrong I was in big trouble. I glanced at the screen on my laptop PC and checked the display. Three panels, one for each of the girls, were arranged with a number of virtual sliders each set at zero, bang in the middle of the neutral behaviour zone, and with little icons flashing amber. I checked the modified surround-sound speaker system one more time and realised I couldn’t put it off any longer. It was now or never.

“ Hello girls, “ I said, smiling. “ I’d like you to something for me.” Three pretty faces looked at me, keen and eager to please. “ I’d like you to try and please me.” I pressed F1 on the keyboard and the sliders adjusted in accordance with my carefully prepared macros. Sub-harmonic frequencies and complex algorithms went to work. Chloe smiled at me and ran the tip of her tongue along her top lip.

“ Is there anything I can do for you, sir? A cup of tea or coffee? Or something else? “ Her two friends lent slightly forward and nodded.

“ Anything. Anything at all, “ Charlotte added with emphasis. Chloe stood up and walked over to where I was sat in an armchair opposite. She knelt before me and said with utter sincerity, “ I will do anything you want me to do. Absolutely anything. “ Oh my god, it works I thought. It really works! Then I had a moment of doubt. This might be a joke or their part. I looked at Chloe. Her eyes were locked on mine.

“Kiss me,” I ordered. Chloe moved forward and wrapped her arms around me before pressing her lips to mine. As her tongue pushed gently in to my mouth, probing and circling, I thought back to how I came to be in this splendidly erotic situation.

I’m a thirty four year old secondary school science teacher with a background in physics, acoustics and harmonics, as well as fortuitous access to some highly classified behavioural science research. Long story short, I have devised a computer controlled acoustic based behavioural control programme. Sounds simple? It wasn’t but now all the study and fiddling about in my garage lab was paying off. I’d run a small scale experiment on an accommodating student teacher who had found herself going an awful lot further than she was intending to on a first date. She left my flat walking carefully and with a slightly puzzled look on her previously innocent face. But by the following morning, when I passed her in the corridor, it was all a happily erotic dream for her. She could hardly look me in the eye without blushing deeply and, no doubt, feeling a little moist between the legs.

Three weeks later I was upping the stakes and running a high-risk high return experiment. The three girls I had selected were a group of friends from my tutor group, Chloe, Charlotte and Emma, all beautiful and all in my sitting room in their school uniforms. They had come on the pretext of borrowing some books for their up-coming exams but were about to learn a whole lot more about human biology than they were anticipating. The programme was up and running and all three had had their libidos raised and their suggestibility hugely increased. There was also an increased element of competition. I hoped.

I broke the kiss with Chloe and gazed into her green eyes. She had long dark wavy hair and a light dusting of freckles on her round face. Cautiously I reached out and with a finger pressed it gently against the nipple of her right breast, circling the slight protuberance I could detect through her white cotton blouse and the bra beneath it. Chloe looked down at my moving finger for a moment before taking my hand and pressing it into her delightfully firm tit. Her mouth was open, forming a an O and her breathing was heavy. I mashed her breast with my hand, squeezing it firmly.

Suddenly I was aware that Charlotte had stood up from the settee and moved to stand beside the kneeling Chloe. She was watching my hand massaging her friends tit.

“ Can I help you, sir, “ she asked breathily.

“ I’d love it if you would show me your breasts, “ I told her. Charlotte immediately began to unbutton her blouse revealing a white, lacy bra. As she shrugged her way out of the blouse I slipped my hand inside of Chloe’s and slid it down into her own snug fitting bra, locating and gently tweaking her nipple. Chloe leaned into me and started to nuzzle my neck, placing a series of soft kisses on the exposed skin. I watched as Charlotte undid her bra and released her largish teen tits, each with large pink brown aureoles and with erect nipples pointing outwards proudly. After a moments hesitation she bent down so her breast hung, like a delicious fruit, invitingly close to my mouth. It would have been rude not to have sucked upon it. I licked around the nub like nipple slowly before drawing if into my mouth. My tongue explored the crinkly texture of the aureole and flicked at the nubbin. Not to be out done Chloe was busily removing her blouse and unhooking her plain white bra that had been stretched over her generously sized teen boobies. I released Charlotte’s tit from my mouth and took in Chloe’s charms. Her breasts were more conical, coming to a pink point, tipped with a prominent nipple. I pulled her to me and sampled it, sucking and very gently biting down. For a minute I alternated between all four of their breasts until I was aware of great discomfort in the trouser department.

My cock ached, restrained as it was in my underwear. I started to undo my jeans but the ever accommodating Chloe gently pushed my fumbling hands aside and undid the button and unzipped me. Seconds later my cock was free and standing hard, feeling like an iron bar. Charlotte knelt beside her topless friend and both girls stared at my throbbing, bobbing prick.

“ I bet you would like to touch it and play with it, “ I suggested. “ I wonder which of you can give me most pleasure. “

“ You mean, which of us is the best cock sucker, sir? “ asked Chloe with a cheeky grin.

“ If you like, “ I replied and settled back in my armchair. Charlotte took the initiative and also took hold of my cock. Taking a firm grip she began to jack it slowly up and down. After a few moments Chloe leaned forward and placed a peck on the tip. Encouraged by my brief moan of pleasure she began to lick around the head while her friend stopped masturbating me and instead cupped my overloaded balls.

“ Would sir like us to suck him off? “ Charlotte’s husky voice asked as she ran her tongue from the base of my penis, up the shaft, before tickling the sensitive spot beneath the head. She took the groan I made as assent and and I felt her mouth engulf me and slide slowly down my prick. Seconds later she was bobbing her head up and down, up and down. Not to be out done Chloe began to give oral attention to my balls. It was then that I noticed Emma.

She was still sitting on the settee opposite, gazing at her class mates aghast. My erection wilted faster than Charlotte had doffed her bra. Oh my god, I thought, she’s not under. I dived for the laptop computer sat on the nearby coffee table. A few frantic seconds later I had her panel full screen. It was interesting in a scary way. The indicators for submissive behaviour, competition and suggestibility were as I would expect to see, but the vital libido or sexual arousal indicator read virtually zero. Whereas Chloe and Charlotte had interpreted my suggestion to please me through a fog of lust and were therefore primed to drop their knickers at a moments notice, little Emma remained unaroused and with her legs firmly clamped together. I calmed down. So long as the other factors were in play she was mine to play with, getting her to spread her legs would just take\ little cunning.

“ What’s the problem, Emma? “ I asked.

“ What are you doing? “ she demanded of Chloe and Charlotte. “ You’re behaving like. . . like sluts.“ The other two looked at her with a reproachful mix of bewilderment and annoyance for interrupting their duties. Chloe replied.

“ We’re giving sir a blowjob because he likes it.” She bent her head to my flagging member and kissed it hopefully. “ He was enjoying himself until you interrupted.”

“ But why? “ asked Emma desperately. “ Why does pleasing him have to involve sex? “

I gently removed Chloe from my penis and stood up. “ Stand up, Emma, “ I commanded. Without really knowing why she obeyed. I just had to give her a reason for becoming sexually engaged with me. “ Emma, “ I said, “ there’s a terrible disease going around. I’m afraid it is nearly always fatal. I’m sorry. “

“ What do you mean? Do you think I’ve got it? And Chloe and Charlotte? “

“ I’m afraid it’s a strong possibility.”

“ But how can you know for certain?”

“ The only way to be sure if you have or have not got this terrible disease is for me to thoroughly examine you. I’m afraid it’s an extremely intimate examination. I’d quite understand if you didn’t feel you wanted to go through with it. It is very, very intimate. “

“ Supposing you did find I had the disease, could you cure it? “

“ Yes. I have some special medicine. We’ll come to that later. First we need to know if you are infected. “

“ Oh god, “ she moaned. “ I don’t want to die. Will the examination hurt? “

“ Not if you relax and do exactly as I say. “ I watched as a mixture of fear and hope passed across her pretty face. She was not as curvy or as well endowed as her two friends, but she had something ineffably sexy about her. She was slimmer and slightly shorter with small breasts and a pert bum. My cock began to stiffen in anticipation. “Lift up your skirt. “

Emma slowly lifted her blue school uniform skirt revealing white cotton panties. I stepped forward and gently pulled forward the elasticated waist band and looked down to see a soft, sparse thatch of fair pubic hair. I let the elastic pull back and placed a hand on her left tit.

“ Turn around and bend over, “ I told her. She did so. I flipped up the skirt and fondled the exposed cotton clad buttocks. They were firm but soft. “ Okay, “ I said, “ stand up and take off the skirt. “ Emma straightened up and undid the zip and button at the side of her uniform. The skirt dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. “ Undo your blouse, “ I ordered. She undid the buttons and held the blouse open exposing the by now ubiquitous white bra. I reached out and pulled the cup down to reveal a pink nipple. “ Remember, “ I told her, “ this will be a very intimate examination. “ She nodded. I knelt down and found myself looking directly at the front of her knickers. Slowly I pulled them down. They clung briefly to the cleft between her legs before sliding down to her knees. As I had already seen, her pubic hair was sparse and untrimmed. It did nothing to hide the neat slit that ran down her mound and it was all I could do to refrain from pressing my tongue between the fleshy walls to explore what was hidden between them. But instead I asked my nubile young playmate to sit back on the settee, which she did, with her knees held primly together, and answer some questions.

Meanwhile Charlotte and Chloe also needed my attention. They, of course, were already revved up and ready to go. They both had remained kneeling by the armchair so I told them to move over to the settee and join Emma. I looked at my three sexy playthings in their various states of undress and thought how lovely they were. Emma was sat knickerless with her school blouse open and one cup or her bra pulled down exposing a small pink capped tit. Both Chloe and Charlotte were completely naked from the waist up. All three wore white socks that stopped below the knee.

“ Okay girls, “ I said, “ I need you to answer my questions honestly.” They all nodded with various degrees of enthusiasm. “ Charlotte, are you a virgin?” I watched a blush travel down her chest.

“ Sort of, “ she answered hesitantly.

“ Sort of? “

“ I’ve never let a boy stick it in me. “ She glanced, embarrassed, at her two friends. “ But I gave Jake Cranford a wank and let him finger me. He came all over my hand.”

I assured her she was, for now, a virgin, and turned my attention to Chloe. It turned out that at a party, a few weeks back, she had given a boy a blowjob but assured us all she hadn’t swallowed. We all looked at Emma who shook her head, blushed, and admitted to letting Pete Moorcroft cop a feel of her tits at the same party.

“ He wanted me to toss him off, “ she explained. “ But I wouldn’t and so he went off with Nichol Roberts. He told all his mates he shagged her. “

So, I had before me three virgins. Oh joy, three cherries for the picking. My cock was suddenly in urgent need of attention. Now, where to start?

Both Chloe and Charlotte had treasures to unwrap as yet, so I asked them both to to shuffle forward on the settee and part their legs and lift up their blue skirts. I moved forward and knelt on the thick rug before them so I could see clearly. Chloe’s parted legs revealed white, high-waisted panties, with a distinct damp patch clinging to a camel-toe. Charlotte’s knickers were a delightful puffy cotton pair, white, of course, but with little pink flowers dotted all over. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on the cleft between Charlotte’s panty clad thighs. Taking a deep in breath I inhaled her musky scent before pulling the pants from under her and slipping them down her legs. Her pubic mound was covered in a thatch of curly brown hair, far more than Emma’s downy fluff. Even so, when she parted her legs further, I could see her glistening nether lips. Unable to resist I pushed my tongue between them and slowly licked up her moist slit until I located the bud of her clitoris which I flicked and pressed down on with the flat of my tongue until I heard little gasping moans. I pulled myself away and heard a groan of frustration, repeated even more loudly as I firmly moved her hand a way when she tried to, at least, simulate my ministrations with her finger.

Chloe’s knickers came off to reveal a very neatly trimmed bush forming a triangle above perfectly shaved puffy lips. Entranced at the differences between my three teen twats I buried my face between Chloe’s upper thighs and licked and probed her engorged mound. It took less than a minute to bring her to the edge of orgasm but once again I stopped before she tipped over the edge.

Emma had been watching me and the reactions of her friends as they lay back panting but taut with frustration at not receiving satisfaction. Without being told to she moved forward to edge of the settee and opened her legs so that once again I was viewing her lightly covered muff. A glance at her face told me she was more anxious than excited which felt somehow challenging. Suddenly I very much wanted her to lose control and be reduced to a mewling, helpless sex toy. To that end I spread her slim legs wide and stroked my tongue up and down her exposed snatch until I focused all my attention on her little bud of a clitoris. After a while I felt her pushing her pussy up into my face and begin to grind herself against my busy tongue. Then her back arched and her breathing became ragged and she began to make little squealing noises. I felt her go ridged for several seconds whilst she let out a long “ Ooooh” of pleasure and then clamped my face between her thighs, holding me against her sodden sex. After a few more seconds she suddenly relaxed and opened her legs to release me and lay back breathing deeply with a goofy smile on her face. Slowly she came back to her senses and her post-orgasmic bliss turned to embarrassment as she became aware of being watched by her two sexually frustrated friends.

I wiped my mouth, wet with the juices of three teenagers, on Charlotte’s discarded knickers and addressed the girls.

“ The bad news is that all of you are badly infected with the dreadful disease, “ I told them solemnly. “ The good news is that I can cure you. “ I glanced at the computer screen to check that all their gullibility levels were set high before standing up in front of them and continuing. “ My sperm contains a special compound that will make you better. “ Three sets of eyes flashed to my ridged dick that now bobbed before them. My balls ached for release but I wanted to maximize my pleasure so I continued, “ obviously if it was that simple I could just have masturbated and given you a sample. “ I particularly wanted Emma to understand this next bit. “ Unfortunately the compound is directly affected by my level of sexual stimulation and, “ I looked Emma in the eye, “by your levels of arousal. In other words, the more excited you can get me and the more turned on you all are, the more potent the resulting ejaculation will be. Do you understand? “ All three girls nodded earnestly. “ Okay, let’s do it. You can leave your socks on but otherwise I want you naked.“

I watched as they removed various skirts, blouses and bras and then stood in a line before me. They were all beautiful and all so different. Charlotte had the fullest figure. She was the curviest and had the biggest breasts. Her bum was also the biggest. Chloe had those lovely conical tits and that beautifully trimmed pubic bush. She had a classic ‘bubble butt’ that was wonderful to fondle. Emma was the slimmest of the three, yet to fully reach her physical potential. There was something so innocent about her that I longed to see her give herself over to sexual pleasure. Now, when you have three highly desirable virgins before you, where do you start?

I pulled Charlotte towards me and kissed her full on the mouth. She responded immediately, her tongue entwining with mine. She wrapped her arms around me and I placed a hand on her luscious right breast and another on her ass cheek. Moments later she ran a hand down my chest, then my stomach and then took hold of my engorged member and began to slowly jack me up and down. Suddenly I could take it no more. I broke the kiss and firmly pushed her down on to the settee. As she fell back her legs fell apart and I moved between them, positioning my rampant cock at the entrance of her virginal pussy. We locked eyes, and with a slight nod from Charlotte I pushed in to her tight channel. There was no hymen to break. I learned later that frequent masturbation with the handle of a hairbrush had long since seen to that. Once my cock was enveloped in her hot tunnel I stopped for a moment to savour the sensation before beginning rhythmic strokes. So primed for sex was Charlotte that she came to a noisy orgasm after just a couple of minutes.

I withdrew from Charlotte’s sated cunt and sought another hole to bury my still iron hard prick in. Chloe had positioned herself on the settee next to us. She was kneeling with her hands braced on the back and her ass sticking provocatively out revealing her little puckered anus and her shaved clamshell labia. I slid my cock in to her in one smooth stroke. Again there was no hymen to break. Chloe told me later that until recently, when her breasts made it uncomfortable, she had been a gymnast and that a neatly shaved snatch was a necessity when wearing tight leotards and that somewhere along the way her hymen had broken. I took hold of her hips and started to pound her harder and faster. Her tits swung back and forth until I reached round and grabbed one, squeezing it firmly. Like Charlotte, Chloe was primed for sex. As she built towards her climax she pushed back onto my cock harder and harder, trying to bury me deeper and deeper within her. She came with surprising suddenness, her back arching and her cunt pulsing as she let out a long moan of pleasure and release.

I pulled out of her and grabbed the end of my penis and squeezed firmly until my own need to cum receded a little and I could concentrate on my third bite of the cherry, so to speak.

Emma had been sitting at the far end of the sofa watching her friends being deflowered with a look of nervous anticipation. Her eyes fixed on my bobbing cock, still slick from the juices of her formerly virginal friends. I stood before her and simply said, “ Suck it. “ To be fair to her she barely hesitated before kneeling on the rug and tentatively taking me in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the head before she pushed herself down by shaft until her nose touched my curly pubic hair. She began to slide her mouth up and down, establishing a very stimulating rhythm. I let her bob away while I took a look at my other two playmates who were just coming round from their respective orgasms. Both girls wore only sleepy looks and their white socks. A glance down at Emma found her gazing up with big blue eyes as she checked to see if her first ever blowjob was pleasing me. It was, but I wanted more obviously. If Emma thought a blowjob would satisfy me she was about to learn differently. I wanted her cherry and I wanted it badly.

I lifted Emma’s face from my saliva covered cock and lay down on the thick rug, my dick standing up like a veined flag pole. Emma took a moment to realise I wanted her to straddle me, but then she cautiously stood over me and lowered herself down until her virgin vagina was poised a fraction of an inch from my straining cherry-popper. I could feel the heat coming off her. I held my cock and brushed it along her slit, stopping at the entrance to her tunnel of love. Emma realised I wanted her to effectively deflower herself and with a little moan she started the delightful task, slowly sliding down my dick. For the first time I met resistance as, with a little squeak of pain, she broke through her hymen, losing her virginity forever. After a brief pause to gather herself, and perhaps take in the momentous nature of the occasion, she slipped down my pulsing pole and stopped, speared on me. Very slowly she began to rock to and forth as if testing the new sensation of having her pussy stuffed full. I let her rock gently for a minute, savouring the look of growing ecstasy on her flushed face, before my own needs began build and build. The universe was centred on my gloriously pussy massaged penis. A few grunted instructions later, Emma was squatting rather than kneeling over me, with one hand on the settee and the other on the coffee table for balance, she began pumping up and down with me thrusting up in to her. Soon she was making her little “ Ooooh” noises over and over before arching her back as her vaginal muscles clamped around my turgid dick, spasming and rippling as her climax washed over her.

I was to near the brink to give her time to relax. I sat up and pulled away from her still pulsing cunt. A second later I was on my feet, dick in hand, lining up the three teenagers before me in a row. My fist flew up and down my shaft as the tingling at the base grew and a hot flush flooded from my balls up my body into my brain. The first spurt of sperm blasted from the head of my cock in a ribbon of cream and hit the kneeling Chloe full in the face, the second string splattered across her tits and a third sprayed on to her firm belly. I gasped in great lungfuls of breath as orgasmic dizziness made my head swim and my knees buckle. I collapsed back on the settee as a final shot of cum came from my now ultra-sensitive penis. I sat back breathing heavily and watched my white sperm drip from a stunned Chloe. Suddenly she came to her senses and wiped the cream around her face into her mouth with her fingers. Emma made a dive for Chloe’s left tit which had sperm dangling from her pink pointy nipple and sucked it eagerly in to her mouth. A moment later Charlotte’s tongue was lapping at the coating of glaze across Chloe’s flat stomach. After a few seconds there was the sound of girlish giggling as the three of them licked and wiped my effort up. I closed my eyes as my breathing slowed and wasn’t surprised to feel a warm mouth engulf my wilting cock and suck it clean.

Fifteen minutes later I was drinking a cup of coffee and watching the girls sitting on the rug, chatting. They were talking about clothes and music and, of course, boys. They sipped glasses of cola while they talked and seemed totally relaxed despite still being nude. My orgasmic rush had faded and as I caught a glimpse of Emma’s clam as she knelt forward to pour herself more drink, I felt my cock twitch. I glanced at the clock and reckoned I had another two hours before I had to send them home. Now, what were we going to do for two hours? I reached for the computer and made a few adjustments.

End of Part One