The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Claimer: Meet me on www.friendster.com. My name is Justin Dubin and the e-mail address they have me under is , which I give companies to spam. You’ve made it this far, so probably feel you know me a little by now, which you do. At least stop in and say hello.

Chemistry of a Good Idea—Part 4

Ed isn’t sure what to do. He won’t open the door for anything, he decides. Even better, Ed decides, he’ll call the police. A cell phone rings by his feet. Ed isn’t sure who it belongs to, but amidst these piles of discarded clothes, Ed has a pretty good idea who is calling. He picks it up. The number is 954-321-0265. There’s no name.

“That’s mine,” Autumn tells him. “It’s probably Tommy.”

“Ignore it,” Ed says and decides, what the hell. He answers it.

“Where’s my girlfriend?” Tommy says.

“We’re at the beach,” Ed says. “She’s getting tanning lotion slathered on as we speak.”

“Let me talk to her.”

“I’m very sorry. She said if you called, I should tell you she’s through. You were fun while you lasted, but you know how it is, people grow apart. Don’t shoot the messenger.”

“I’m going to shoot you, you motherfucker. Now open the fucking door before I kick it down.”

“I already called the police,” Ed says. The last couple of words are hard to hear over the kicking at the door. The wood groans with each fresh kick.

Ed hangs up and calls 911. “Some guys outside are trying to kick in my front door. I think they want to kill me.”

“Stay on the line,” the operator says. “We’re tracing your location.”

Ed drags over a chair and tucks it under the knob to reinforce the door.

“Okay, sir,” the operator says. “I’m sending someone out. They should arrive shortly.”

Ed watches the chair shake with each kick. The hinges also seem insecure. He walks over to add his own weight and just as he’s taking hold of the chair, the door bursts open. Mike, Danny and Tommy bust in. Joanna continues mindlessly licking Autumn’s pussy. Ed’s naked, and the only thing between him and three guys who want him dead is a metal chair, which he swings. It hits Tommy and Ed shoves it forward, crashing Tommy into Danny and Mike, effectively moving them back outside, though who knows for how much longer. Ed steps back inside, just inside the doorway. So long as he can defend it, they can’t get in. The police will be here momentarily. Ed holds the chair legs out like a lion tamer. Already, the angry boyfriends – and Mike – bottleneck themselves back in the doorway, trying to wrestle the chair from Ed’s grip. There are three of them and only one of Ed, but Ed’s no fool. If they make it inside, they’ll kill him. He can’t hold them off forever, yet might just be able to keep them at bay until the police arrive.

“Joanna,” Danny calls, “It’s me, Danny. Help us hold down Ed.”

Joanna’s first thought is that Danny is a selfish asshole. Then, she decides to help him hold down Ed. “Let’s hold down Ed,” she tells Autumn.

Ed doesn’t stand a chance now. With two girls on his back and three guys attacking his front, Ed goes down easily. All at once, all three guys are shouting in his face. It’s Mike’s question which finally permeates the confusion: “Where is Barry and Greg?”

“They’re walking around the block,” Ed gasps. That metal chair which had been so handy before now cuts off his airway; the back’s pressed to Ed’s throat. “Go find them before someone else does.” Ed chokes this out, everything after the word before becoming garbled spittle. Ed’s face looks like a ripe tomato.

Danny’s the one holding the chair. He eases off Ed’s throat a little now, though it’s a real effort for self-control. All he has to do is keep pressure on. Don’t think he hasn’t spent all week imagining it. But Danny’s not some cold-blooded killer. The potential is in him as much as anyone, but the tipping point is undisturbed. Danny’s plan at the moment is to salvage as much of his friends’ former minds as possible. That means finding Barry and Greg. Also, discovering what Ed’s been telling everyone. Danny needs to learn this, if he’s to have any chance repairing the damage while their minds are still malleable.

Tommy rushes over to his girlfriend. “Autumn, Autumn, I’m here for you. Tell me what’s happened.”

“I made Joanna my pussy-licking bitch slave,” Autumn says. “She’s really good at it.”

“Um,” Tommy says. Now he’s checking out Joanna. His horny male libido imagines the two girls together, imagines them both in his bed. “Did Ed, you know, take advantage of you in any way?”

The thought of Ed taking advantage of her. The seed is small at first, then grows. Being taken advantage of by Ed sounds like a blast—like the best idea today. Yet, Tommy wouldn’t approve. His response to Autumn’s desire to be taken advantage of by Ed is vague in her mind. Autumn senses he would be upset, but how would he express it? It’s so vague it never gathers the same momentum as her desire to be taken advantage of by Ed. In some ways, the thought of an upset Tommy starts to have appeal, but it isn’t so important that Autumn’s willing to risk losing an opportunity to be taken advantage of by Ed. So she lies. “No, Ed’s a perfect gentleman.”

The first time Joanna had been dosed with the amino acids, she learned partway through the experience that the trick to navigating ideas when every idea is good is to make instant decisions. Either allow an idea to linger in her thoughts or immediately suppress it. The longer an idea has to settle in your mind, the better it becomes. Distract yourself from thinking about it, however, it drifts farther and farther and consequentially, is soon forgotten.

Autumn learns this too. By directing her awareness, she navigates ideas, orbits in their gravity, and dodges ideas not in direct path of her orbit. When a new idea appears worth colliding with, she only has to repeat it again and again in her mind, simply think about it. Think about it. Ed taking advantage of her. Think about it. Being Ed’s plaything. Think about it. Keeping secrets from Tommy. Think about it.

“Why is Ed naked?” Tommy asks suspiciously.

“He was fucking Joanna.”

“Did he fuck you?” Ed’s role with Autumn was merely peripheral, right? Tommy’s stomach knots at the thought of her seeing another man naked at all, but her new bisexuality forgives his agony, so long as regarding cock, Autumn remains faithfully his.

Lying isn’t Autumn’s natural instinct. Ed did fuck her, but lying, so unlike Autumn, momentarily confuses her. Tommy’s question reverberates in her mind. Did you let him fuck you?

Let him fuck you.

“Autumn, tell me the truth. Did you fuck him?”

Fuck him, Autumn heard. Tommy’s voice. Tommy giving permission. Fuck him.

“Answer me!” he shouts. He wants to shake her. “Did you… fuck… Ed?”

Fuck Ed.

“Tommy, will you fucking relax? Ed fucked Joanna, not me. I just let her lick my pussy. Really, that’s all we’re doing. She’s incredible at it too.”

Tommy looks into her eyes, desperately wanting to think she’s telling the truth. Autumn kind of is. That is all they were doing, not all they’ve done, but what they were doing just now.

“I love you,” he tells her, and hugs her meaningfully, holding onto her a long time.

When he pulls away, he sees Joanna’s fingering herself. “Would you like to watch me eat her pussy?” she asks, bright-eyed and sweetly.

Hell, yeah, Tommy would, but won’t ask for it in front of Danny. He’s not a dick like Ed. “Maybe later,” he whispers.

Tommy returns his attention to Ed, giving Danny a chance to make peace with Joanna. Danny tries, telling her, “I wish you’d never agreed to try that stupid drug for Barry. It changed you. You never would have done any of the things you’ve done. You’re not the old Joanna anymore. I wish you were, but I don’t know how to change you back.”

There are times for heart to heart talks. When your girlfriend is under the influence of a powerful mind control drug isn’t one of them. To Joanna, Danny might as well have said: Embrace the new Joanna, who does things the old Joanna would never have done.

To Joanna, it sounds like goodbye.

Danny’s a selfish asshole, but Tommy and Autumn’s hug looked fun and Joanna wants to try it. She hugs Danny, 110 pounds of naked girl pressed into his arms. She’s so warm, almost feverishly hot. He hugs her back.

“This feels so good,” Danny says.

“Yes,” Joanna agrees.

Just then, the cops arrive. The first thing they see is Mike and Tommy holding Ed down under the metal chair by his neck. They’re put in handcuffs faster than you can say Iraq is Bush’s attempt to distract dumb Americans from the hunt for Bin Laden.

“He’s with them,” Ed says, pointing at Danny. Danny is promptly handcuffed too.

“Tell them you want to go with me,” Danny tells Joanna, which she does.

“Come into the other room first,” Ed tells her and Autumn, “so I can talk to you both alone.”

“Don’t let them,” the three handcuffed guys plead to the police.

“Shut up,” the police say, but they don’t.

Tommy screams, “Autumn, I love you!”

Danny screams, “Joanna, we’re meant to be together!”

Mike screams, “He has a drug! It’s in a bottle of Cabana Boy Coconut Rum!”

Of course, the medley tangles to complete unintelligibly due to all three voices yelling simultaneously. Different listeners hear different parts of it. Autumn hears her name, then Danny, telling her, “Autumn, we’re meant to be together!”

Joanna hears, “Joanna, bottle of Cabana Boy Coconut Rum!”

It’s logical both girls hear their names. Training to recognize our names starts in vitro, as soon as our parents decide what they’ll be.

Ed is the only one who understands all three things said. This is largely because of his subconscious, which has expectations for types of things each boy would say under present circumstances.

The police only hear gibberish.

Ed takes the girls into the other room. Just before they disappear out of sight, Autumn embraces her chance to upset Tommy, an idea which has grown on her since thinking of it a couple minutes ago. She grabs Ed’s dick in one hand, the back of his neck in the other and shoves her tongue down his throat. Tommy starts screaming uncontrollably, and the cops quickly pin him down. Tommy sounds like a psychopath.

The girls aren’t going anywhere and the boys are off to jail.

The last things Autumn and Joanna heard linger in their minds. They are memes, idea viruses meant to keep your brain infected. Memes used in guerrilla advertising are ingenious, considered by many to be the next evolutionary stage in the campaign to attract consumer attention spans.

The unusual conditions make these memes extra sticky. Both girls know these are things being called to them by boys being taken away. Oh, the girls know they aren’t returning from Ed’s talk... They’re mind controlled, not stupid. Autumn and Joanna hear their names called in frantic octaves which sound like last words.

Also, what was said didn’t make much sense. For instance:

You get a fortune cookie where the fortune says:

Behind every man, there are always.

What does that mean? Your mind struggles to solve the puzzle. What’s the phrase? Yeah… Behind every man is a good woman. Sounds kinky and uncomfortable, yet that isn’t what the fortune said. You think, they could have just accidentally left the rest off, except they didn’t. Otherwise, it would say “Behind every man there is always.” The fortune says “are always.” Whatever’s behind every good man is plural, which sounds like men being chased, several stalking every man. Several what? Well, the word after “are” has the letter S at the end. “Always” could be plural.

Behind every man, there are always.

What an always? Why do they stalk men?

What does this mean?

You get a fortune like this, your mind plays with it your whole life. In the middle of a conversation with a phone solicitor, saying, “Yes, that magazine sounds perfect for me,” and giving them a fake address, you might suddenly think:

Behind every man, there are always.

It means something, like so many other puzzles, if you can only figure it out.

“Autumn, we’re meant to be together,” said by some boy she’s never seen before. The more Autumn thinks about it, the more right that discovery feels. She concentrates on her memory of his face. It’s brief, just a quick glance when Danny came in, then a better look when he told her, “We’re meant to be together.”

She’s meant to be with him.

Joanna’s meme is stranger. Bottle of Cabana Boy Coconut Rum. Instead of something to believe in, it’s an idol. Joanna pictures the bottle. It fills her whole head. With her eyes shut, it seems even bigger. Mike’s last words to her, in his urgent voice, accompany the image. Cabana Boy Coconut Rum has just become the most important object in this story.

Joanna needs it more than anything else. Getting it is a priority above any others, mainly because she isn’t sure why. As the cool kids like to say:

Curiosity tangles pussy-licking bitch slave attention spans.

Read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!E!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

!!!A!!!

!!!!!

!!!

!

The bottle’s in the first room they were in, the one with all the piles of clothes. Three piles exist where the boys folded theirs and readied them into stacks; underwear on top, shoes at the bottom. The girls threw their shit everywhere. Because of them, the room looks like a cyclone came for coffee. In a brown rice bag under Autumn’s bra, the bottle of coconut rum waits patiently, barely half full.

Joanna goes and takes it. She holds it in her hands and thinks what to do with it.

She discovers a thought of her own, which gets better and better. Joanna wants to give some to Ed, since he’s the only sober one. Joanna’s own personal utopia includes them all on the same level, a thought relating back to her desire to always be naked with them.

This is not out of any desire for revenge. If it’s karma at all, it’s certainly no attempt on Joanna’s part to facilitate it. Joanna’s motivation in purely altruistic, for the reason I’ve written this story. There is enlightenment present, greater understanding to be discovered about yourself.

Ed thinks he’d never want this, but she can make him.

Ed wanting to sounds brilliant.

“I want Ed to take more advantage of me,” Autumn whispers to Joanna.

According to Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, this is normal female behavior – venting, not problem solving.

“Yeah, more advantage,” Joanna agrees.

“I’ve been thinking how he should do it.” Autumn’s kinky mind never stops thinking. Right now, it’s thinking about Danny. “Ed should rent me to Tommy’s friends. You know, so they can fuck me.”

“Do you think he’ll agree? He put a stop to our orgy at Barry’s.”

“Yeah,” Autumn sighs.

“Ed should drink some of that coconut stuff,” Joanna says. “He’d agree then.”

Autumn sees that this plan is good.

Ed is busy checking on Barry and Greg. They’re talking about how cool each other are and holding hands. This is about the gay of it though. Barry and Greg are okay.

“Play a game with us,” Joanna says, soon as Ed arrives back in the room. The bottle is tucked between the couch cushions.

Ed narrows his eyes. This is new, but he’s curious to hear Joanna idea. It might be really perverted. “Sure,” he says. “How do we play?”

“Autumn and I will climb in your lap and pour water down our boobs really slow. We want you to lick the stream off our nipples. Don’t worry. We won’t get your couch all wet.”

Ed’s not worried about the couch, a piece of shit he bought for $20 at a garage sale. He’s not too interested in this game either, but is kind of tired by now and bored of playing evil mind controller. He doesn’t really have a whole lot else to tell them. Ed decides he’ll play their silly game.

He sits on the couch while Autumn gets glasses of water. Joanna makes waiting fun, practicing her cocksucking. She’s determined to be as good as Autumn.

Autumn comes back and Joanna gets up. “We’re going to blindfold you too, okay?”

Ed momentarily gets suspicious, but it passes like a hiss of gas. The door’s locked, his enemies are under arrest and the girls will be safely in his lap. If either tries to escape, he’ll feel.

Ed allows himself to be blindfolded. He can’t see, but that’s fine – he feels. The girls take their places, one straddling each knee, then nipples, four of them, exchange places in his mouth one, then another, then the next and one more. Ed licks and sucks. Now the stream of water begins, and the girls are careful like they promised, not to wet his couch. Ed drinks the water as it waterfalls off one nipple into his mouth until he’s sucking it. Gently, it pulls away and his head is turned. Now a new nipple touches his face, teasingly strokes his cheek, then pulls away, touches his lips, then pulls away. Now Ed tastes a drop of water. He lowers his mouth beneath it and opens wide, ready to catch every drop down his throat.

The girls get quite a bit down him before Ed tastes it on his tongue. He reacts soon as he tastes the coconut rum, tries to spit it out, even with the girls on his lap. Joanna plugs his mouth with breast. Besides, Ed’s already swallowed some and can taste its oily residue on his tongue. Ed pulls off his blindfold, intending to get up and rinse his mouth. Maybe scalding hot water will break down the chemicals. Alas, the girls pin his legs under their warm asses.

“Relax,” Joanna tells him. “That was water.”

“Just cool, clean tasting water,” Autumn adds.

“That was water?” Ed asks, blinking away tears. He sounds unsure.

“This whole glass is filled with the purest drinking water you’ve ever tasted,” Joanna says. She’s lying. It’s filled with coconut rum, the rest of the coconut rum. “You should drink it down quickly.”

Ed does, and is almost to the bottom when his throat convulses it back up. He keeps drinking, swallowing until the glass is empty. He’s hyperventilating when Joanna pulls the glass away, like he’s about to throw up.

“Water,” Autumn says. “That was a cold, refreshing drink of water.”

“Water,” Ed whispers, trying to believe it.

“Water,” Joanna says.

“Water,” Ed repeats.

“Have another glass.” This glass really is water. Ed looks noticeably improved after drinking it.

“You liked that game, didn’t you?” Autumn asks. “You’ll play another? This one’s called take advantage of Autumn. Can you think of some ways to take advantage of Autumn? I bet you can. It’s fun taking advantage. Teaching me to be a sexy whore was a good start. That’s a fun game and we should play it often. You could whore me out to other men too, including Tommy’s friends.”

Ed’s nodding. “Yeah,” he says. “You’re a whore. I’m going to whore you out to Tommy’s friends.”

“Yeah,” Autumn smiles. “Get them to give you their loose change. You’re my pimp, so you keep most of it. Just give me what you think I’m worth, maybe just a couple of pennies.”

“…pennies…”

“Take advantage of me, Ed. You love taking advantage of me.”

I love taking advantage, Ed thinks. Not that he’s really in any condition to. Autumn’s in much better condition to take advantage of Ed. The drugs are metabolizing out of her system, whereas Ed’s just getting started, and on a really high fucking dose at that. It’s a shame Autumn doesn’t want to control Ed. She wants Ed controlling her.

“Tell me I have no family,” she tells him.

“You have no family,” he says.

This affects her, maybe not as much as it would have an hour ago, but a change does begin claiming Autumn’s mind. Her superego—that Jiminy Cricket voice in her head which always establishes her boundaries becomes silent like a speaker cord pulled free of its socket. There’s a sense that the signal is still being created, but almost immediately, Autumn forgets what her conscience sounded like. Every attempt to remember erodes her memory’s accuracy as efficiently as the Niagra River eats its banks. Each attempt to recall distorts her memory more, until it’s an unrecognizable characterature of its former self – maybe just a similar haircut. The new silence is as loud to Autumn as the ringing in Joanna’s ears. It’s hard to focus on anything else. In Joanna, the ringing has persisted so long Joanna’s stopped noticing altogether. It’s always been there. In Autumn, this new quiet in her head feels different ways at once. It’s scary and exciting, a relief, also a reprieve from morals stiff as iron bars. Autumn surveys the room, feeling different, wondering like many ex-cons, am I really free? Keep in mind too that Autumn is hypnotized with expectations for how she’d be with no family. She’s twisted it in her hands for weeks, insofar as the back of her mind has hands. Thus, by accepting that she has no family, Autumn instantly accepts many new facts about herself too. More specifically, new things she’s free to do.

Every neighborhood in America should have a girl like this. Every neighborhood in the world…

Autumn’s new sense of propriety is like an angel’s. She sees nothing wrong with fucking or sucking, if that’s what she feels like doing. Others will enjoy how it feels, so will be pleased whenever she suggests it. Autumn sees no reason not to be sexual with anyone. It’s okay to be slutty in public, to seduce men and women in relationships, to share in mutual pleasure with people others might deem unacceptable. Autumn does what feels good, anything that feels good. Why shouldn’t she? She has no one to judge her.

Ed isn’t dumb. Maybe he isn’t smart in the same way as Barry, but Ed tracks the score, and usually knows what game it is. He figures out the girls drugged him. Like the others, soon as he realizes he’s vulnerable, the girls exploiting that vulnerability seems like a good idea to him. It’s bad enough when this happens without drugs. Maybe you act in ways that bring on your worst case scenario just because you prefer certainty to the anxiety of not knowing how things will turn out.

Maybe you don’t vote because you’re sure Bush is going to be re-elected. That’s what the Republicans want you to think. Please—go out and vote next November. We’ve got to get Dubya out. Let’s get rid of this clown, teach our children, “NEVER AGAIN!” Come November, vote against fascism. Vote Democrat.

Ed’s fascinated by the experience. It was interesting witnessing it as an outsider, but is a million times more interesting experiencing it first hand. He considers things he’s long wanted to change in himself, and starts rearranging his priorities.

Ed has considered, almost since learning about the orange powder, using it on himself. He considered making a recording of ideas he wants to believe. Ed didn’t make the leap from thinking to really doing it, however. He was afraid to be that open-minded. It didn’t matter if he was in complete solitude. Ed was afraid of the house catching fire, or a robber breaking in. You know, worst case scenario shit. Ed is cautious, smart and cautious. He does know what he’d record though, if he ever went ahead and opened his mind. He’s spent nights thinking about it as he falls asleep. He says these things now, extending his neck, like an advertisement to the lobe in his brain which remembers lists: “I am motivated to achieve any goals I choose. I enjoy eating healthy, exercising and learning. It’s satisfying to work for things in my life I want to achieve. Also, I feel confident. I am not self-conscious or afraid. I feel completely comfortable dancing in public, speaking in public and standing up to opposition. I am Ed. I deserve and am destined for success. Also, I am always energized to keep my home clean. I never procrastinate. I can do anything I set my mind to, and have perfect ability to set my mind to tasks.”

Won’t it be awesome to believe these things?

Ed’s eyes flame with new brightness. You just know, here is a master of his own destiny. The world steps aside for a man who knows where he’s going. Ed’s dad says this, and finally Ed believes it. Ed still had no idea where he’s going.

Autumn says, “I’m glad you don’t procrastinate because I want you to fuck me right now. I hope one of those goals you’re choosing is to fuck me really good.”

Ed looks dangerous staring at Autumn so intently, fucking her ten different ways in his imagination, each one savagely, hungry for skin and muscle, wanting more, the kind of fucking that breaks bones. He steps toward her, his weight on his right leg, to pounce.

“I want to suck your cock first,” she tells him.

Autumn sucks Ed’s cock. She looks even sexier doing it now. Autumn seems so much more real. She slurps away at him with real significance. She’s doing something really important. Sucking cock is really important.

Joanna thinks so too. She tells Ed, “You’ve got to respect how she does that. Deepthroating is a talent to be proud of. Look how she takes you all the way down into her tummy. It’s really challenging to swallow so much dick without gagging.”

Ed bets he could do it. He can do anything. Not that this reduces the incredible respect he gives Autumn. Cocksucking is a talent to be proud of. He watches her deepthroat in complete awe. She should be proud of her ability not to gag. He’s proud of her.

Ed suddenly understands why Autumn wants to suck his cock. It must feel good to be so proud of yourself. Cocksucking is a talent to be proud of. Ed wonders if he’d really be able to take that much cock down his throat. He can all too clearly remember choking on the water.

He tells himself, Do anything you set your mind to.

Ed catches his mind spinning in this direction. If he lets himself keep watching her, he’ll want to suck cock like her. But soon as this occurs to him, watching Autumn master his cock seems like the best idea in the world. Watching her suck cock will make him want to suck cock. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more he watches, the more drawn to sucking cock Ed becomes. It impresses him when Autumn uses different tactics on him. He pays close attention so as to learn her secrets. He’ll be proud to be good at sucking cock. Watching Autumn suck cock is a great idea and so is becoming a cocksucker. Ed’s respect for Autumn continues to swell. He thinks of her as a mentor, an older sibling he inspires to emulate. Ed falls in love with her. Maybe one day they’ll suck a man’s cock together as a team.

“I can do what she’s doing,” Joanna says. “All you have to do is kind of say Aahh while relaxing your throat. Listen…”

Ed listens. Ed hears Autumn deepthroat. While listening, Ed thinks women are good cocksuckers, whereas he choked on water and has plenty of memories of gagging on his toothbrush scrubbing white film from his tongue. Cocksucking is a talent to be proud of, but apparently it can be learned too. He thinks to himself that if women – the weaker sex – can do it, there is no reason someone as capable of success as himself will have any problems. Ed vows to be a better cocksucker than any woman.

“I’m going to lick your asshole while Autumn does that,” Joanna says. She wants to be fun, more fun than just standing here.

“Um, okay.”

Once it starts, Ed can barely stand. He feels really special being the center of attention like this, cock-sucked, ass-licked. Their energy locking his joints is the only thing keeping Ed on his feet. He wobbles back and forth between Autumn and Joanna. Ed would absolutely do anything for them, anything they asked. They earn his loyalty, and what kind of loyalty this prepares in a man – mesmerizing him sexually! The girls have no idea they’re having this potent an effect. They know he likes it a lot; that’s obvious. Were it also as obvious how dedicated to their happiness their ministrations inspire Ed, Autumn and Joanna would kick themselves for not having learned to do this much, much younger. If every girl knew the more uninhibited they were, men would worship them more, America would be a different country. There’d be more threesomes, swapping, orgies and desire to please. People would matter more to each other.

It’s got to start somewhere. On Oakland Park Blvd, near Welleby Pool. That’s where Ed lives, in the apartment complex called Grenadier Lakes. In our little world, the one inside us right now, it starts with Ed, that feeling of wanting to do anything for someone. Variations abounded since this morning, since Autumn drank the potion. Remember her wanting to do anything for money? Joanna’s had it touch and go too. Those aren’t quite what Ed’s feeling now. Ed wants to make them happy because he’s in love. They’ve earned his love and complete concentration. They’re the most perfect, beautiful, wonderful girls. No one deserves Heaven like Autumn and Joanna.

Honestly, if you know you can make someone feel this way about you, especially the right someone, you’ll do it in a heartbeat. Who wouldn’t?

You have someone you wish worshipped you, wanted you to be happy more than anything else on Earth, who would gladly do anything to ensure it. Maybe it’s someone you already know, else someone you hope to meet. The thought of that someone gives you a certain special feeling, and the thought of that someone obsessed with you is the itch you’d love to fucking scratch raw.

What wouldn’t you do?

Do it all, and you will be worshipped. Overwhelm and enslave, create a bond of complete desire to please, have a warm blanket of security just begging to wrap around your legs. You know how easy it is. What wouldn’t you do?

Autumn and Joanna become Ed’s whole reason for anything, and this feeling is the surest thing he’s ever experienced. He consciously witnesses this change in himself. Ed feels himself changing from the inside out, a metamorphosis beyond his control, abandoning everything that used to matter and becoming obsessed with Autumn and Joanna.

Joanna gets the ass of his association. She’s in the back of his mind, while Autumn is the one he looks straight at, watching her suck his cock like a genius. Ed wants to be more like her. Ed wants Autumn to train him. Meanwhile, Joanna is the second most important thing in the world to him, taking on the aura of a pet. A better word might be plaything. Ed loves her as he much as he loves Autumn, is as passionate to ensure her happiness, center his world around her, needs her around as much, feels as giving toward her. It’s Autumn though that Ed imagines himself being submissive too, which means focusing on, which means taking priority.

Ed feels strangely open to Joanna as she licks his ass, willing to share anything with her. Feelings. She accepts him in the place Ed has been trained his whole life to be ashamed of. Ed focuses on Autumn, but it’s Joanna he feels more loyalty to. He’ll always watch out for her. Always.

Watching Autumn, Ed wishes he could suck his own cock. Knowing from experience he can’t, Ed imagines instead he can feel everything Autumn feels, doing the wonderful things Autumn’s doing.

It makes me feel so good to suck cock. Ed and Autumn both think the same thing. The more similarly they think, the more they are the same person, the more they are telepathic, the closer they feel, the more alike they want to be; the dominos fall toward some half-unexpected, exciting conclusion. Autumn does this thing when she’s sucking dick. Joanna never consciously figured out what it was, but Ed has. It turns him on.

Autumn smiles. She takes her mouth off every now and then, looks up and smiles. Still jerking him off, massaging his balls, descending and raising her mouth from the head of his dick, Autumn looks up and smiles, and Ed smiles right back. It’s automatic. It reminds him of a girl he once met in his N.A. meeting who demonstrated that you could make people smile by smiling at them until they responded. She could make anyone smile. She’d look at you until you fired a grin right back. You really couldn’t help it. “It’s a nervous response,” she explained. “You’re trying to deflect attention off yourself. You want confirmation that everything’s okay.”

Every time Autumn smiles at Ed, he smiles right back. It increases their connection, and Ed discovers himself holding his smile longer and longer each time after Autumn goes back down. It’s a loyalty thing. The more Ed smiles, the better he feels, the more he associates it with Autumn. You’d do a lot for a girl you associate a connection like this with. You’ll make her happy to be alive.

Ed blows his load, a pounding pump of semen, his heart pounding so hard, it’s like his heart’s pumping that massive eruption of cum out his dick. Ed ejaculates in spurts, long spurts that contain so much fluid it amazes him. Ed has never cum so hard. He takes notice of pressure against his perineum, as Autumn catches and releases with her thumb. Smiling so much, using his face so much, makes him more expressive as he cums. He’s louder, his face contorts more and he feels like 100,000 Ed’s are cumming this hard, but all wired to one pleasantly overwhelmed brain.

Autumn swallows and swallows, accepting massive quantities of Ed’s genetics down her throat, thinking of it that way, as accepting something unique and special into her, and wanting more, wanting more, wanting more. Autumn swallows Ed’s essence, and thinks of it as capturing his spirit just as surely as corking a genie in a bottle, Ed’s sperm in her tummy. Down Autumn goes when Ed’s dick runs dry, one last deepthroat, then a slow suck along the shaft, a kiss on the tip. Next thing Ed knows, Autumn’s kissing him. Their tongues wrestle violently inside their connected lips. Saliva and semen mix between them. Autumn wants Ed to taste himself, smell his cum on her breath and taste it, taste that she’s captured him, taste that they’re connected now.

It doesn’t take long before they’re fucking. Joanna has to move out of the way, and then Autumn rides his dick like a real cowgirl, grunting, grinding, making Ed a victim rather than participant. He holds her hips for dear life, staring up at her. Autumn’s looking down on him, her eyes hot and dominant. Ed’s place is clear. He’s here to serve.

What was it Autumn wanted him to do? Oh, yeah, whore her out to other men. Ed imagines granting this desire of hers, imagines it while her tight little pussy eats his dick, gobbles it right up between her pink puffy labial lips. The more Ed imagines whoring Autumn out, the more right this idea becomes. As if his brain really needs any more encouragement, there’s also the association of pleasure Autumn fucking him generates. Ed’s so turned on, so excited, and this excitement marries the thought of whoring Autumn out to other men. Ed’s logical left brain grasps to explain why whoring Autumn out feels so good. Is it because it’s what she wants and serving her feels good? Is it because it turns him on to see her taken advantage of by other men? Is it because it turns him on to see other men receive pleasure, and Autumn’s his tool for providing it? Ed’s left brain is so drugged and confused that all these possibilities seem equally as probable. His left brain decides to forgo all search for explanation and simply accept. Whoring Autumn out to other men brings pleasure. Ed wants to whore her out right away. Well, as soon as she finishes with him… He considers the closest men available, and immediately thinks of Barry and Greg.

Joanna’s beside them on the couch, fingering herself. She’d like to participate, but doesn’t want to be in the way. She wants to be fun, not annoying. It turns her on to watch though, and whenever she’s turned on, she fingers herself. Joanna plays with her pussy, watching Autumn fuck Ed. She hopes she’s next.

Ed notices her, and immediately his desire to whore out Autumn generalizes into a desire to whore out girls in general. He tells Joanna to fetch Barry and Greg, and this is the next good idea. She hurries to task.

Autumn hears Ed’s instruction to Joanna, and her right brain (the creative half) considers what Barry and Greg’s arrival will entail. Her thoughts are sexual, which makes sense because the more sexual she is, the more sexual she wants to be, the more being sexual is the most important thing to her. Autumn has no family, no reason to be ashamed of being slutty or being a whore. Autumn embraces her shamelessness. She craves dick in all three of her holes, while Joanna participates as well. Lack of shame makes Autumn crave humiliation.

She tells Ed, “Make them degrade me.”

Ed listens as if hearing a burning bush. This instruction might as well have come from God himself, as deeply as it affects Ed. Yet, admittedly, he’s at somewhat of a loss for what to say. So he says the obvious, “Autumn is a whore. It costs a penny each to treat her like your little fuckdoll. You can pay me later. Use her now, treat her like she has no feelings, degrade her and pay me a penny each later. Doesn’t she look sexy, guys?”

Ed considers whoring out Joanna too, but they’ll be time for that later. His first priority is to ensure that Autumn gets the humiliation she craves and deserves.

“Somebody fuck my ass!” Autumn hollers. “Put a dick in my mouth! I’m a whore. I’m a slutty little whore who loves to fuck and suck. Treat me like a whore. Treat me like a—MMMnph!”

That’s the sound of Greg sticking his dick in her mouth. Behind her, Barry pushes his fingers inside Autumn’s pussy along with Ed’s dick, commandeers a dollop of her wet juices, coats his dick and begins working into her tight, pink anus. She squeals as he pushes into her. Autumn and her boyfriend have tried anal sex only once. It hurt her and she vowed never to do it again. Now, the feeling of being mistreated excites her. Autumn squeals and moans as Barry fucks her ass. The sound is muffled with all that yummy cock in her mouth. Autumn keeps fucking Ed too. She doesn’t have as much control over the angle of her hips now that she’s pulled three different ways, but that’s okay. Everything’s okay now that nothing else matters but being a slut and a whore and getting degraded. Barry’s hands reach around for Autumn’s breasts and he kneads them. He doesn’t know he’s supposed to be gentle for it to feel nice, but Autumn prefers the roughness. She doesn’t want to feel good. She wants to feel used. Barry squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples so hard it hurts. The dick in her ass hurts too, and Greg’s dick in her throat – Autumn can barely breathe. Certainly, it’s difficult to coordinate her breathing with the moments Greg’s dick isn’t as deeply choking her. Ed watches amazed, thinking how incredible Autumn is at doing everyone at once.

Would I be able to do that?

Ed’s only wondering, not desiring. Joanna’s desiring. She wants to be included. She wants to be the center of attention. She wants to be like Autumn.

What she needs are three guys of her own, she thinks, and starts gathering her clothes. Still fingering herself, Joanna finds her panties and one sock. She finds her t-shirt. She finds a pair of jeans she thinks are hers at first, but then realizes are Autumn’s. Joanna fingers herself and dresses at the same time. Nobody notices her or else they just don’t care. Hell, if they noticed she was leaving, Joanna leaving would become the best idea in the world. Joanna’s tying her shoes when, to her and everyone’s surprise, there’s a loud banging on Ed’s front door.

Everyone freezes and all eyes turn toward the door. Ed’s the only one who can’t see, but it doesn’t matter. There’s nothing to see, just the inside of Ed’s front door.

The person on the other side knocks again, this time louder, more demanding.

Joanna considers opening the door, then wants more than anything to open the door, so she does. It’s the police. They’ve come back. Danny, Mike and Tommy aren’t anywhere nearby, but something tells Joanna they told the police everything. It’s amazing how quickly her inductive reasoning works, considering the ringing in her ears and her psychosomatic mental stickiness. It goes to show: you can think you’re a dumb bimbo and still be a pretty smart girl. Maybe Joanna will still make it to the polls next November, and her author-induced bout of colon cancer will enter spontaneous remission.

Do you have some prayer you want granted? Vote Democrat this November and God just might notice and fulfill it for you.

“What happened, officer?” Joanna asks. “Did they escape?”

Just like that, taking control of the conversation. The cop is about to question and inspect her, yet she can’t have that. For reasons she avoids thinking of, lest they start seeming more desirable. Suddenly instead of asking her a question, he’s answering a question. He’s the one being interrogated.

The ménage a quarto on the couch throws the cop off his intended performance too, as anyone might expect. The cop – let’s call him Justin – is completely stunned when he sees it. He starts making sounds, the beginnings of questions, but never gets past the first couple of words. “Did, uh, are they, uh?”

He’s kind of cute, Joanna thinks. She says, “Now is an awkward time. Could you come back in a couple of hours?”

“Um,” the cop says. Then gets to the point, “The men we picked up are at the station being questioned. I’m here to check out some things they told us in route.”

“You know those guys are full of shit, right? And that guy Danny – he’s a selfish asshole. Don’t believe anything those guys said. They’re just mad they weren’t invited.”

Joanna is one fine little actress, except as she’s playing the part, she is this character, a cynical, worldly girl who’s comfortable cursing in front of cops. This personality seems more and more who she really is. There’s another thing too. Joanna feels like she’s controlling Justin a little. She feels like she can direct the ringing in her ears into his ears, making it hard for him to question her logic. She only lets up when she’s talking to him, so the things she says are clear and then she unleashes that scrambled vibration into Justin’s mind. It boggles him – Joanna sees it in his eyes. They retreat from her gaze, farther into himself, and she feels him, clinging to his last clear thought, trying to clear his thoughts again. His last clear thought is what Joanna said.

She has a Matrix moment, like at the end of the first movie when Neo could see the matrix in the vertical green symbols. She feels like she’s inside Officer Justin’s mind. She knows what he’s thinking and can control him. As she realizes this, she wonders if people typically get more psychic when they’re responsive to good ideas.

If God leaves fingerprints, Joanna has just found one doozey of a specimen.

Justin steps back out onto the steps and Joanna’s about to close the door. Justin catches it with his foot and looks right at her. “I’m sorry,” he says. “I know it’s inconvenient, but I do have to ask some questions. I need to make sure no one’s being exploited. Tell them they’ve got five minutes to get dressed, and then I’m coming in.”

This is reasonable, Joanna thinks and appreciates Justin’s cuteness again. She wonders if she can get him alone. “You guys have five minutes,” she tells everyone, and steps outside to talk to Justin alone.

“Did they give you any trouble?” she asks him.

Justin laughs. “Let’s just say they weren’t happy. That one guy, Tom, made me promise to make sure you and Autumn are okay.”

“That’s my fault,” Joanna says. “When I broke up with Danny, I told him Ed had given me a magic potion to make me fall in love with him. I was only kidding around, but he believed it. I guess Tommy thinks Ed gave Autumn the same potion.”

“Is there a potion?” Justin asks.

“Come on,” Joanna says. “This is real life. There’s no such thing as love potions.”

Joanna is a disgustingly brilliant liar. She never was before. So, for scientific speculation, was this drug like other recreational drugs which you can turn off if sobriety becomes necessary? Or is Joanna so far gone believing she’s a good liar, she suddenly is? You’ll have to decide this for yourself. I was there, but couldn’t really tell.

Justin seems to relax. Joanna is much more plausible than the guys he and his partner questioned. There’s no reason for him to think there’s anything wrong here, except… What the hell was that whacked out sex scene on Ed’s couch? That wasn’t normal. For that matter, how old are these kids? If any of them is under sixteen, this could be statutory rape. Justin asks, “What was…? You know…” He gestures to the house.

“Autumn’s wanted to do this for a year. She’s one of those nice girls who suddenly snaps. She wants to fuck every guy in sight. I think she felt like Tommy was holding her back.”

“Should I give them a couple more minutes?” Justin asks, looking at his Fossil.

“Listen to everything I say,” Joanna tells him, determining that now is the most opportune time to seize control of Justin’s mind. “The others are unimportant. Keep talking to me. There’s something unusual about me. It fascinates you, and you’re dying to figure out what it is. The more you look at me, the more attracted to me you become. You can’t look away. Never look away. Keep your eyes on me. You want to touch me so badly, but maybe you’re not supposed to because of your job. Think about it, how it wouldn’t really be your fault if I was the one who started touching you. Maybe right now you’re thinking you’d have to stop me, but I’m not doing anything yet, so you don’t need to stop me just yet. Even if I were to start touching you, you won’t stop me immediately. Maybe you won’t let it get out of hand, but you might be a little slow fending me off. You’d stand completely still for a minute or two, careful not to touch me back, and maybe telling me I’m not supposed to be touching you, giving me some pseudo-reason that’s really no reason at all, but you wouldn’t do anything to stop me, not before you had to… Look deeper, Officer Justin…”

“Um…” How do you answer a girl who says this to you? What about if you’re a cop and she looks just shy of legal? Justin can picture himself behaving exactly as Joanna described. Seeing this possible future makes it more real, and more likely. With no serious consequences in sight, Justin feels drawn toward experiencing it. Fending off Joanna’s touching – you know, eventually – becomes something Justin looks forward to. Possibly not having it aches like something taken away. Justin thinks, it’s okay so long as I just stand here.

Joanna’s sure she’s mind-controlled him, but that thought never even occurs to Justin. He thinks she’s coming on to him, which is flattering. Joanna’s really attractive. Justin finds himself fascinated by her. He’d never let this get out of hand, he’s a responsible adult and an officer with integrity, and yet… Justin notices his dick growing thick in his pants, excited just being near Joanna.

As his dick grows, Justin gets stupider, and the thing is, Joanna isn’t touching him at all. She’s just talking, but her talking entrances him. Oxygenated blood diverts from the carotids feeding Justin’s brain, delivering dick-engorging blood to Justin’s swelling organ instead. As his dick hardens, it becomes difficult to think of anything but fucking Joanna’s brains out. Guys are built this way. Joanna knows all about it.

She’s standing so close they’re almost touching. Justin feels her heat, smells her pheromones and vanilla body spray. Holding her tightly and making out with her is wound up in the forefront of his mind, like it’s already happened.

Joanna giggles like a bimbo, but it looks out of place on the coquettish girl-woman with the sexy cobra eyes. Still, Justin smiles automatically, and Joanna’s expression becomes more genuine. They smile at each other, and then Joanna leans toward him so slowly it’s like no threat at all. Justin can stop her any time he wants, but he doesn’t. He just stands there and lets her suck on his bottom lip, taking her time with it. Justin can hear their saliva crackling softly. He can’t possibly stop her now. He can only think how he wants more, but how immoral it would be for him to touch her back. Justin stands completely frozen, pretending nothing’s happening, savoring Joanna’s mouth and the heat of her face and body, caught in the contradiction.

If she keeps going slow, Justin won’t stop her. If every time she’s almost overstepped her bounds, she slips back to non-threatening, Justin won’t come to his senses. He’ll think, I haven’t done anything wrong. I’m not going to do anything wrong. Let me just enjoy being tempted.

Tempting Justin seems like the best idea in the world, teasing him unmercifully, making it impossible for him to think about anything but you. You’d be a very happy girl having Justin want you. Joanna wraps him around her little finger. Her pussy salivates at the thought of using power over him. Joanna could kill him with her mind, squeezing Justin’s little heart until it crushes in on itself. It’s cruel. She knows it’s cruel, but he’ll love it being her pussy-licking bitch slave. He licks her pussy and when he’s not doing it, thinks about it. Joanna’s tone of voice suggests this is already how it is. Her voice makes less work for his imagination. His brain wants to believe. It becomes more so.

Think about licking pussy. Lose yourself sucking those lips. Memorize her clit’s shape and size in your mouth. She controls you. Forgetting the other kids inside proves it. Taste her pussy, and the world is flat. Everything behind you disappears into space. Seventeen years old, that pussy is your world. Young tastes different, or so Joanna suggests.

Justin needs to look away, if he’s to break Joanna’s spell over him—realize he’s entranced. Joanna’s not touching him now, and it’s so easy to pretend her just kissing him was all in his head. She’s not touching him now. It’s not like he has to tell her to stop. She’s talking, eyes downcast, slowly, asking him a question, “Do you think I’d like you?”

The question disarms Justin, surprising a guy who’s not often surprised. He laughs, an unconscious effort to relieve the anxiety of having to answer. Joanna’s got this poor boy timed atomically. Just as he’s about to answer, Joanna says, “You like me for two reasons.”

Justin wonders what they are.

“Have you ever cheated on a girl?” Joanna asks. “Girls don’t like being cheated on, but do you want to know something they do like? That they like a whole fucking lot?”

Just then, Autumn opens the door. Ed’s standing behind her, woozy with orthostatic hypotension. In the back, Barry and Greg trade shirts. Greg’s telling Barry the story of how he ended up buying his shirt, a story which is boring and has no point. Barry listens attentively, waiting patiently to tell Greg about how he used his shirt as a pillow for the three day Greyhound bus ride to Aunt Stephanie’s house last summer. They’ve become closer friends than two straight guys have any right being.

“Nice to see you again, Officer. Can we be of any more assistance?” Apparently, Autumn can act normal. Of course, Joanna was able to act normal… for a little while.

“You kids can wait inside,” Justin says. “I’m speaking with this girl right now.”

Paydirt, Joanna thinks, smirking.

How did Joanna know how to seduce Justin’s mind so effectively? Unlike the rest of them, Justin wasn’t on any drugs. How then did Joanna know she could dominate him? This is not an experienced girl. She took no seductress course at Piper High School.

Probably, she just behaved like Autumn seducing her pussy earlier in this story. Another possibility could be the collective unconsciousness. Someone knew how to control a guy, so Joanna knew how to control a guy. The collective unconsciousness is real, and Joanna’s mind is open like a satellite dish.

LSD gives you these powers too.

Joanna has evolved. Autumn has evolved. Maybe they aren’t really transmitting telepathic mind control messages, but they think they are and act accordingly, so litter the atmosphere with subconscious cues promoting their version of reality.

Pay attention. This really happens.

Whether telepathy is real or not, Joanna has learned to cue reality. Her supposition of psychic connection props her performance like training wheels on a kid’s bike. Believing she has the ability to psychically dominate Justin, Joanna believes in herself. She is strong and confidant, and since nearly all men have a secret submissive streak, Justin non-committally encourages her. He isn’t controlled CONTROLLED, not in the sense that he’ll do whatever she asks without thinking about it, thinking for himself. Justin remains his own man, still capable of making decisions. Bad judgment or not, Justin is not beyond salvation’s short reach.

The others decide Joanna speaking with the officer is a great idea. They return inside to wait, leaving Justin and Joanna by themselves on the sidewalk.

Joanna sucks Justin’s dick with her mind. Is this possible, you wonder? I swear it is! Look at her. See how she looks at you. Look only at her looking at you—how she looks at you. Want to submit – like Justin. Feel awesome head in your mind. Looking into her eyes is legal. Thinking lecherous thoughts is too, so long as you’re only thinking about them, not doing them, just thinking, confining all those naughty fantasies to the collective unconsciousness, scattering subconscious cues.

Justin stumbles back, tries to smile, but can’t carry an expression. He’s mesmerized wondering what she’ll do next. Admit it, we’re wondering too.

What’s really happening to Justin? Joanna thinks you’re psychically dominating him, and that she’s directing your attention toward that end. Joanna is a firm believer in the collective unconsciousness. So is Officer Justin, although like other topics, this isn’t something they’ve met to discuss. Both believing in this version of God – does this increase the likelihood of psychic domination?

Hell, yes.

That poor miserable Schrodinger’s cat... The experiment where quantums behaved differently when observed was pretty fucking suggestive. The most basic particles of reality are influenced by our attention. Joanna and Justin both believe in the collective unconsciousness. Tangible or not, these people connect.

Yet… (and hear ‘yet’ like the creak of a slow-opening door with a very rusty hinge…) Neither is certain. The resulting connection distorts like Picasso porn you watched as a kid, that shit where a vertical line might well as be a nipple… Like a cell phone perfusing a deep cave… Down here, you imagine other people just to have friends. Think volleyballs named Wilson. Every person you meet is just you, focused on different details. Recognize yourself everywhere and examine the patterns in your personalities.

Joanna and Justin’s connection is superficial, with potential for more. Joanna has Justin’s attention. She wears it like a bodystocking, tight and transparent. Justin loves every moment, yet the collective unconsciousness is no legal defense. If things do get out of hand, all anyone has to do is look at Joanna, see how sexy she is, look into her eyes and feel her intentions fog the everydayness.

This is not a story. It’s a place. Be where Justin is – entranced by Joanna, watching helplessly as she closes in. Be on the sidewalk in front of Ed’s apartment. Four people wait for you inside, but forget them. They’re unimportant. Only Joanna’s important. Only Joanna.

Or shake that shit off and see what she’s doing. We’re deep as Justin. That psychic little slut’s affected us both.

Won’t Justin’s police chief realize? One look at Joanna, he’ll know what Justin was thinking. He’ll know Justin wasn’t thinking. Justin’s not gay, so must be horny for Joanna. Must be. Anyone would be. She’s worthy.

Completely concentrate………………………………………………..

Meanwhile inside, Autumn sucks three dicks at once. Alright, technically she masturbates two, only sucks one. But she alternates fairly so each dick gets equal attention. Tommy will call it sucking three dicks at once. He’ll want their dicks down a garbage disposal when he hears about this shit, technical masturbation aside.

Ed keeps wanting to help. You know how cross-dressers wear women’s clothing not because they’re gay, but to be closer to the female gender? Ed wants to be close to Autumn sucking dick. He watches and doesn’t know how to feel about it. An initial emotion wells inside him he thinks might be jealousy, but then interprets the adrenaline rush as arousal. That’s one interesting affect of adrenaline. It can be interpreted to mean different things.

One of those dicks isn’t being sucked on which should be. It’s Greg’s dick at the moment. Oh, Ed isn’t worried about himself. For him, it would be enough to perform alongside Autumn. Ed feels tremendous respect for how she does that, which is justifiable. Autumn gives awesome head. Ed wants to suck the other head – Greg’s – in tribute to her. Don’t worry if this doesn’t make sense. It does to Ed. Picture Greg’s dick. It’s a little shorter than average, fat, with lots of skin, which is very tan. The head is red-purple (more reddish, actually), and cannot be fully seen beneath the thick foreskin. Ed imagines pulling it back and taking everything he can into his mouth, probably the whole thing. He’d gag after a few seconds. What could you do to control all that foreskin? Greg would have seriously benefited from circumcision as a baby, but isn’t sexually experienced enough to know it yet. His dick wouldn’t be so fat, so would look smaller, but he’d feel more. There has to be tricks for sucking problem dicks. Ed wonders if Autumn knows any. Perhaps on the Internet? And then Autumn moves to Ed’s dick, and it’s Barry’s he inspects, which doesn’t answer the question. Barry’s dick is nice enough, better than Ed’s own maybe. They’re about the same girth, but Barry’s longer. The head is more round too, more cherry tomato, less arrowhead. Not that cherry tomato is automatically better than arrowhead, just as round, fuller breasts aren’t necessarily better than pointy, Sputnik titties. But Barry’s would be better for sucking, more lollipop-like. Taste your favorite flavor lollipop. Your lips hold onto it much easier than any tapered arrowhead.

Are there tricks for sucking problem dicks? Ed tries to keep answering this a priority, so he won’t forget the question, but already it’s superseded by the head of Barry’s dick in his mouth, the idea of it there.

What’s your favorite flavor sucker?

Outside, Justin tastes the faint sweetness of butterscotch. Joanna, root beer. These tastes are present, although no attention dotes on them. It’s like there’s nothing in their mouths but tongue, which is true. The only thing in their mouths is each other’s tongues. Justin and Joanna kiss deeply, and it’s always strange kissing someone unfamiliar, sexy too. Joanna’s lips and tongue feel young and soft. This is forbidden, forbidden like heroin, and every other thing fades away from Justin’s consciousness but that slow, deep kiss. The drink each other’s saliva, not trying to, just as it happens, swallowing, kissing, introducing their tongues and mouths like no casual happenstance, not an introduction you make waiting for your number to be called at the local delicatessen, no cheap hello, no small talk, no exchange of names and occupations. This transaction transcends all that. You get the sense names and occupations don’t matter, indeed might never again. Justin and Joanna taste to each other like soulmates, as first kisses so often do. Hardly knowing each other, Justin and Joanna kiss unaware of a single thing they don’t agree on. This kiss is hope, the hope every single person has to find their perfect soulmate and live happily ever after. Is it any wonder Justin has a hard-on?

Justin’s hard-on pulses as Joanna’s hand slides down his abdomen toward it. He can imagine how it will feel in her hand. She squeezes it, and wants to squeeze it free from its fabric confinement, when it’s naked skin, when it can stretch comfortably.

Maybe you have a dick in your hand right now. If not, take Justin’s. Squeeze it. Now let it stretch, and imagine we’re back inside the apartment. Ed is making the transition from standing to kneeling, and nobody’s issuing any protest. They’re aware he’s moving into the kneeling position, but don’t question it. Barry and Greg are more concerned by Autumn’s immediate attention than by the possibility of Ed’s future attention. Autumn’s thinking what Barry and Greg suppose in their peripheral consciousness, that Ed is moving onto the floor to interact with her, probably fuck her. This emerges as a splendid course of action, as will Ed sucking Barry’s dick, as soon as everyone realizes his intention.

Ed wants this. Barry’s got a handsome dick, and Ed can preemptively feel Barry’s head against his lips. Ed doesn’t move right to it though. First, he nuzzles Autumn, cupping her small breasts in his hands and kissing her neck. It’s all blond hair, but Ed pushes it away with his nose and breathes in the scent of her nape. Presently, he sucks on it, pulling her tighter against him. Ed forgets all about Barry’s dick, although his willingness – indeed, his longing – to service it coils inside him like a hibernating Jack-In-The-Box ready to spring free the moment he remembers, which will be when he sees it. Ed’s hands are warm. Tommy’s are usually cold. He puts them on Autumn to warm them, an act of playful mischief that often makes her squeal. Ed’s aren’t shocking like Tommy’s. Rather, they’re comforting. Autumn likes Ed’s hands on her breasts, likes his breath on her neck, and when he pulls her close to him in a kneeling version of the spoon position, Autumn enjoys letting Ed take her. She also manages to continue sucking Greg’s short problem cock with its over-abundant foreskin. Before today, Autumn was only ever intimate with Tommy. His dick is uncircumcised like Greg’s, with thinner skin and not as much of it. Also, Tommy’s dick is longer, although not as long as Ed’s or Barry’s (who are both circumcised). It isn’t as thick as Barry’s either. Autumn isn’t sure if it’s thicker than Ed’s. Their girth is about the same. Anyway, the point is that despite never having sucked a dick like Greg’s, Autumn masters it immediately. She’s open to learning and adapting in her current mindset, as are they all. This doesn’t mean she suddenly prefers dicks like Greg’s. When Autumn thinks of the perfect cock, it’s Ed’s she pictures, although Tommy’s her next favorite.

Greg cums in Autumn’s mouth almost immediately and it’s an amazing amount. It’s an amount any girl would be proud of. She blew that boy’s mind. Autumn opens her mouth so everyone can see. Ed can’t see, so doesn’t make out with her and doesn’t get that mouthful of cum, though he’d have liked it.

Autumn swallows. Couldn’t you have predicted it? After all, she always swallowed Tommy’s, so has a taste for it—is maybe even addicted. Semen is addictive. Research supports that women who ingest semen regularly experience less depression (http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/06/19/semen/index.html), possibly due to the prostaglandin content, the same prostaglandin used in creams marketed for sexual arousal. Every guy makes this by the way, not just those on orange-idea drug.

Get yours now while supplies last.

Autumn turns her head to kiss Ed. She’s already swallowed Greg’s cum, and it isn’t like she gargled that hot mess. Her mouth barely tastes like cum when Ed’s tongue gets there. The moan while they kiss. Ed grinds her thigh. You homophobes, relax for now. Barry’s yummy dick is shelved in Ed’s mind. Autumn has captivated him.

Ed inhales her scent; it’s an essence to merge with. Autumn’s essence enters his nares, tickling his olfactory, slides down his throat, into his lungs, perfuses into his bloodstream. It’s a drug and its effects hit him hard. Ed leans into her. He wants to enter, surrender and become her. Ed wants to disappear in her cave, not her pussy, that’s cool too, but no – the cave of Autumn. He wants to be so deep he only sees her, wants what she wants. Ed prepares to build an altar to her with his attention. You do too.

Autumn has the most-grippable hips of any girl you’ve ever held that way, and she’s so thin you could hug three of her. Lift her with one hand to lick her pussy. Autumn’s impressive talent you haven’t heard about yet is she does splits. With Tommy, she did them right at the edge of the bed, holding handfuls of bedspread for dear life. He ate her pussy that way sometimes, fingering her ass until she couldn’t hold the position anymore. They tried fucking that way once, but Tommy complained his balls rubbed the bed.

Autumn’s one of those girls who should always be in high heels. First off, she’s short, but besides that, she’s got perfect legs for them. When she stands up straight, it’s easy to imagine she’s wearing stilettos, except for her shortness. Still, the girl’s got a certain way of holding herself like she’s taller than she is.

The Nails have this line in that song 88 Lines About 44 Women, “Jeanie had this nightclub walk which made grown men feel underage.” This is kind of like that. Autumn is 4′8″, but when you look at her, you’re always sort of looking up.

Ed is practically on top of her, but feels like he’s hugging her ankles. He humps her leg like a fucking dog. That’s how he thinks too. Ed’s seized with stupid compulsion to enter Autumn. It startles him like a sound from behind. Ed jumps, and momentarily looks to Autumn for help. The drug is getting out of hand and suddenly Ed’s scared.

Autumn notices his panic and comforts him. She tells him, “Focus on something safe. Focus on being my pussy-licking bitch slave.”

Focus. In your imagination, picture a sexy pussy. Focus on being a pussy-licking bitch slave. Do not imagine a sexy pussy if you don’t want to be a pussy-licking bitch slave. Think about licking sexy pussy, if you’re a pussy-licking bitch slave. Now picture something else, anything at all, so that after conjuring the thought of yourself licking pussy, it antagonizes your subconscious unresolved. Every time you see a pussy now, whether in a movie or live, consider pressing your face into it. Pussies are delicious.

Ask Ed. He’d agree, but his mouth is otherwise occupied. Ed reminds Autumn of an auto mechanic underneath her. He’s done this before, not with Autumn, but with Joanna. Ed’s a pleasant surprise at clit sucking, as Autumn happily discovers. Powerful magic charges her engine. Ed builds a pyramid over her clit with his licking. He holds himself up, which takes strong abdominal muscles and licks back and forth, the first two lines of the letter A, just close enough to tease her clit a-throbbing. It swells like a horny dick, growing bigger, reaching for his tongue. She wants to fuck his face like Tommy’s.

While Ed cat-cleans her clit, Autumn sucks Barry’s cock. She hangs onto Greg’s with one hand, being polite. With her other, she masturbates Barry, sucking his shiny, purple head in a figure-8 motion. His hands pull through her hair, ready to catch her head in a death grip should it become necessary.

Anytime now… Anytime now, Justin’s going to stop Joanna and go back to his boring no-sucking-face-with-teenagers life. He has no idea how he’ll go back to not wanting this, now that he’s partaken. He wishes there were some way he could be with Joanna. He’s tempted pretty hard.

They’ve kissed and she’s rubbed him through his clothes. With no witnesses, he can still deny any involvement. She kissed him. She rubbed him. He only tried to ask her questions.

For the next couple weeks, Justin’s going to jerk off thinking of Joanna. He knows he’ll regret not taking advantage of this opportunity, every time. But she could really get him in trouble.

Justin thinks this, and almost says it out loud. Something stops him. Why put the idea in her head?

It’s an intuitive pause. Justin stops himself from mentioning she’s potentially dangerous to him and doesn’t realize his own luck. All he needs is for her to hear it, and make getting Justin in trouble her utmost priority.

“I should really ask you some questions,” Justin says. His half-hearted attempt to affect the situation is ignored. Joanna talks to him, standing so closely, Justin doesn’t know where to look. Joanna puts him into the alpha state, intuitively. Justin stares at her, mesmerized, like watching a television commercial he still thinks is part of the program.

Watch the pretty girl. Watch the pretty girl. Watch the pretty

* * *