The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 8—Chad’s Saturday to Remember

Chad was getting out of the shower when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. It was Christy. “You do remember your appointments today, don’t you? And your first one is with the Arlington basketball team. I thought that they might like to get a blowjob from a cheerleader. You are now an honorary member of the cheerleading team and here is your uniform to wear today.” Christy pulled out a red, white and blue cheerleader top, pleated skirt, red athletic bra and cheer panties. “You will be such a turn on for the other team to see the star guard and captain of the basketball team dressed in a cheerleader skirt on her knees giving them each a blowjob. Time to get dressed and moving so you are not late.”

Chad took the garments from Mistress Christy. He knew that he had to obey her just like he would obey Master Bob. He took the tiny red cheer panties and pulled them up his smooth legs. The panties felt so nice caressing his little cock and felt so tight across his newly rounded ass. He then pulled the red athletic bra over his head. He loved the way it felt on his chest and he wished that he had some titties to fill the cups out. Chad then pulled the pleated skirt up his legs. The skirt zipped up the back and hugged his waist perfectly. He really loved the feeling of the skirt on his nude legs and the way it moved. Chad then pulled the sleeveless top over his head and over his bra. It fit tight and exposed his middle. He then put on the little ankle socks and a pair of cheerleader shoes.

Christy loved the way Chad looked in the cheerleader uniform and knew that the Arlington basketball team was going to have a great time with this little sissy cheerleader as he gave them all a blowjob and more. She fastened a necklace around Chad’s neck and put a couple of bracelets on him. She told him to fix his makeup and handed him a tube of the brightest red lipstick she could find. “You know what this color is called, don’t you? It’s cocksucker red and it is just perfect for a little cocksucking cheerleader like you!”

Chad’s mind was going a hundred miles an hour. Less than a week ago, he was a normal, oversexed jock that had no problem making it with any girl he wanted. Now, he was a sniveling and swishy fag. He dressed during the week like a sissy fashion model and spent the first half of the week seducing the gayest guy in the school and the second half of the week sleeping with him and becoming his own personal bitch. He had sucked cock and been fucked up his ass so much that he lost count of the number of times. Now, he was being ordered by his ex-girlfriend and current Mistress to dress like a bimbo cheerleader in order to get the Arlington basketball team horny for him. He tried hard to resist but his mind was too far gone with the mind control thoughts from Master Bob as well as his own hormones that were totally out of whack. He knew he should not be enjoying these gay encounters but damn it, they were starting to turn him on. He truly was falling in love with Lance Peterson and he loved having Lance fuck him. He didn’t understand it but he was beginning to love dressing and acting like a sissy gay guy. The scary thing for him was that he really didn’t mind being dressed like a cheerleader now and having his lips encased in cocksucking lipstick. He was even enjoying having his longer hair pulled back into a ponytail.

For her part, Christy loved seeing this former cock hound turned into a sissy fag. Serves him right for trying to rape me, she thought. Chad’s body had softened from his former hard body self to a much more weak muscled and rounder person. He actually looked kind of cute in the cheerleading uniform—a kind of sissy boy trying to look like a girl. She knew that the boys he was about to meet would have so much fun with him. She also knew that Master Bob’s imprint on him was so strong that he would not be able to resist following her orders to the T. She truly was his Mistress and he would do anything that she asked him—even if deep in his mind he was repulsed by it. Christy loved this feeling of power over this jerk.

“Quit admiring yourself in the mirror. We are going to be late for your appointment with the team!” Chad reluctantly pulled himself away from admiring how good he (she?) looked. He kind of looked hot. Christy knew that Chad was not really seeing how much he just looked like a sissy boy dressed up like a cheerleader as opposed to a real girl. Not that it mattered much as they got into Christy’s car and headed to the Arlington gym. She had arranged with Hank, the starting guard on the Arlington team, to have the gym opened up for their private use. Christy and Chad arrived at the school and headed toward the gym. Christy noticed how Chad even walked like a girl with his round ass swaying and his pleated skirt bobbing back and forth. As they entered the gym, Christy saw that the Arlington team was already assembled at mid-court surrounding their school logo that was painted on the floor.

“Hi, guys. I bet you guys are all still pissed off at the beating you got from our team. As a peace offering, our starting guard, Chad Harrison, wanted to come and give you boys a very special treat. Hank got to preview it in my car the other day and I know he will testify as to how good this treat is. I want you to meet our starting guard and now the newest member of our cheerleading team, sissy Chad Harrison.” With that, Christy led Chad into the gym and over to the team. The Arlington players could not believe what they saw. Instead of the swaggering point guard who had carved them up for 24 points in the game, they saw this swishing sissy wearing a sexy cheerleading uniform. His pleated skirt barely covered his ass and the little top exposed his stomach. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his lips were covered with sexy red lipstick. Chad shyly walked across the floor to where the team was assembled.

Tony spoke first. He was a tall black forward on the team. “I can’t believe that this swishing sissy is the same tough guy that beat us last week. He looks like he belongs more in a whore house!” Christy smiled at him. “You know, Chad here felt really bad about beating you guys. When we met with Hank last Saturday, Chad said he wanted to make it up to you guys. Chad is the best little cocksucker of anyone on our cheerleading squad. He is outstanding and if any of you guys are not completely satisfied, Chad here will let you screw him in his little pussy-ass. Turn around, Chad, and let the boys see what you are offering and then tell ‘em.” Chad knew he had to obey his Mistress. He twirled around so that his short skirt rose up and showed his panties. The buys were noticing how his legs were shaved smooth. Chad stood just like a cheerleader would stand, with his legs together and his hands clasped behind his back.

“Hi, boys. I felt really bad about beating you great, handsome guys. I really wanted to make it up to you and I wanted to find out a way to make each one of you feel really great. I love to give great head and I’m a really good cocksucker. I would love to take each one of your cocks into my wet mouth and make you guys cum in my mouth. I’ll swallow all of your delicious cum into my tummy. And if you don’t think my cocksucking is good enough, I’ll let you fuck me in my tight little ass.”

That was too much for Tony. “I don’t normally fuck around with pussy boys like you but if your blow job is as good as you say, let’s get on with it!” Tony motioned Chad over to him and pointed to his crotch. Chad licked his lips and knelt down on his knees in front of the tall black guy. He reached up and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. He fondled Tony’s big cock through his boxers and then pulled them down too. Staring at him was the biggest and blackest cock he could imagine. Chad tried to stop himself but the urge to take the big cock into his mouth was too intense. He leaned forward and planted a big kiss on the head of Tony’s cock. He then started to lick the cock as he gave it a great tongue bath. Chad paid particular attention to Tony’s huge balls and he took them into his mouth and gently sucked on them. Tony started to react and reached down and patted the sissy cheerleader on his head. “Wow, this white ho really does know how to take care of her man. She obviously really loves black meat. What a great little slut!”

Chad smiled to himself to be praised like this. He did love the taste of black cock. He started to let Tony face fuck him. He amazed Tony with his ability to take the entire cock in his mouth. Tony had never been deep throated like this before. Chad kept swallowing the entire cock and then the slowly releasing it out of his slutty mouth while his tongue played over the rubbery surface. The other members of the team were all getting hard ons watching this cheerleader sissy suck off Tony’s huge cock. They formed a circle around Chad to watch him suck like a pro.

Tony kept up the face fucking that he was giving Chad. He loved the look of his black cock going in and out of the sissy’s mouth. He knew that it was no exaggeration that this sissy was a great cocksucking machine. It was the best he had ever got. He continued to plough in and out of the slutty mouth as he got closer and closer to cumming. Suddenly, he began to spurt gobs of white, sticky cum into the sissy’s mouth. Chad felt the hot cum splashing against the back of his throat and running down his throat. He loved the taste of Tony’s cum and eagerly swallowed every drop. He felt the cock stop shooting cum in his mouth and slowly let the drained black cock slip from his mouth. He gently kissed the cock and looked up at Tony and smiled at him. He knew that he had been a good cocksucking cheerleader for this big black guy.

Soon, another cock was being pushed into Chad’s eager mouth. He savored the taste of each cock and soon giggled to himself that he was becoming a connoisseur of cock. He was able to differentiate the different tastes of the cocks in his mouth and loved the different taste of the guy’s cum. He really loved to make each of the guys feel good and made sure that each time he sucked a cock was the best he could do. The Arlington team was amazed. None of them had ever had a real girl give them anything close to this good a blowjob. And the girls always seemed a bit reluctant to do it and few ever swallowed. This sissy seemed to love to suck cock and enjoyed swallowing every bit into his stomach.

Chad was so enjoying this experience that he almost forgot that he was really a guy and was dressed up like a girl. He was now sucking the last member of the team. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that Tony was standing next to him and that he appeared to have another big hard on. Chad giggled to himself and he pointed to his ass as he continued to suck on the last cock. Tony walked behind the little sissy and lifted his little skirt. His ass looked so hot. Chad let the cock slip from his lips with an apology and turned to Tony. He took Tony’s cock into his mouth to get it lubed up with his saliva. He then let Tony’s cock go and returned to the original cock that was in his mouth. Tony pulled the cheerleader panties down off of Chad’s ass. He parted his ass cheeks and positioned his big black cock at the entrance to Chad’s asshole. He started to push in and began to fuck him. Each thrust he entered the ass a bit more until finally his entire cock was in the little white sissy’s ass.

Chad loved the feeling of being fucked in his ass while he was sucking off this other guy. Wow, he could not believe that he had cocks in both of his holes! Just a week ago he was a normal heterosexual and now he had just sucked off twelve guys and was getting fucked in his ass. He giggled to himself as he thought that he probably had sucked off more guys than anyone else in his school had. He felt the cock in his mouth start to twitch and then the delicious cum started to fill his mouth. He savored the flavor of the cum as it filled his mouth and he began to swallow the delicious fluid. He also felt the big cock in his ass begin to spurt what seemed like quarts of cum into him. He loved the feeling of having cum in his mouth and ass at the same time. He felt Tony pull his cock out his him and he felt empty. He turned to Tony and gently kissed and lovingly cleaned his cock with his mouth.

Christy loved watching her little slave enthusiastically sucking and fucking the basketball team. It was such a turn on to see Chad dressed in a cheerleader uniform doing to these guys what he would have loved being done to him only a week ago. And his day was only beginning. He told Chad to thank the boys for being such good lovers and to curtsy to them. Chad looked at the Arlington team and said, “I just want to thank each one of you great guys for letting me be your little cocksucker. I loved the feel and taste of each one of your big, beautiful cocks in my mouth. I hope I was as good a cocksucker as you have ever been with. Any Tony, thank you so much for fucking my little ass. It felt so good to feel you cum inside me.” With that, Chad lifted the hem of his pleated skirt and curtsied to the guys like a little girl would. He then followed Mistress Christy on to his next appointment.

They arrived at the hair salon a bit early but they made quite a stir when Chad walked in still dressed in his cheerleading uniform. Their appointment was with Nancy and she was still finishing up her previous appointment. Christy and Chad sat in the waiting area. Chad kept tugging at his short skirt to try to cover his panties up. The other women in the salon kept looking disdainfully at this sissy dressed up in a girls uniform. It was a very uncomfortable wait until Nancy called them back. She almost laughed when she saw the sissy boy in the uniform. “My, what have we here. It’s not often that I get such effeminate boys coming in wearing a pretty cheerleading uniform. What can I do for you?”

Christy explained that Chad needed a new hairstyle. It wasn’t to be a man’s or a girl’s style but something in between. His hair had now grown out so that Nancy would have lots of options. She and Christy discussed different ways of creating a sissy type hairstyle—one that would just scream that Chad was a sissy fag. They settled on one and Chad was told to shut his eyes and not open them until they were done. It seemed like hours went by. Chad had his hair trimmed and lots of different chemicals put on it. He was put under hair dryers and what seemed like curlers were put into his hair. He felt like his head was being abused as her kept his eyes tightly shut.

Finally, Nancy told him to open up his eyes and see what they had created for him. Chad opened his eyes and looked in the mirror. Inside he was horrified at what gazed back at him. His formerly straight, dark hair was now a golden blonde color. His hair was styled with curls—it reminded him of the Brady Bunch boys when they all got their hair curled in the 70’s. He didn’t look like a girl but he looked like a very effeminate boy. No one would ever mistake him for a macho guy with this hair. Inside, he felt like crying but on the outside, all he could do was smile and touch his hair like a girl would after she had her hair done. “Oh, Christy! It is so pretty. I just know that Lance will just love it. I love being so pretty for him.” Chad continued to gush on about his new hair and look.

Christy reminded him that they had to go because they had another appointment before his dinner date with Lance. Chad thanked Nancy for doing such a good job. As he walked out, all the women in the shop were shaking their heads at the curly headed fag wearing a skirt. Chad and Christy left in her car and headed for the next stop. Chad just loved the feeling of the wind blowing his new curls on his head. He was in seventh heaven when they pulled up at Best Tattoo Parlor. It looked like such a grimy place but Chad was assured that Master Bob had picked it out just for him.

They entered the front door and were greeted by a large man whose body was covered in tattoos. The man looked like a biker type. “You must be the sissy boy that Bob called me about. He gave me a long list of items to do so lets get at it. My name is Snake.” Snake loved the look of this sissy. It was even better than Bob had prepared him for. He could not believe that any guy would dress up like a cheerleader in public and his sissy haircut was even more flaming gay. Snake had seen a lot of gay guys come through his shop but his guy advertised it more than anyone else had.

He led Chad to a chair and told him to have a seat. Snake told Chad that Master Bob had already given him a list of tattoos and piercing that he was to have. Snake was to report to Bob if Chad was not a cooperative sissy. Chad nodded and told him to start. Snake told Chad to pull his panties down and lift his skirt. Snake smiled when he saw Chad’s little tuft of pubic hair was all that was left. He started to work and soon a very sensual tattoo was just below the pubic tuft. It had a rose with the words ‘Sissy Clit’ just above Chad’s tiny little cock. Chad then was told to remove his top and bra. Over his left nipple was tattooed ‘Lance’s Sissy Slave’ and over the right nipple was ‘Lance and Chad—Lover’s Forever’ in a red heart. Snake told Chad to roll over and proceeded to tattoo ‘Lance’s Cum Receptacle’ on his right ass cheek with an arrow pointing toward his asshole. His left cheek had ‘I Love Cock’ tattooed with a design of a cock and balls worked in. Just below his neck, Snake tattooed ‘Lance Forever’ in a pretty design of roses.

Chad was told to turn over. Snake then proceeded to pierce both of Chad’s nipples. He put in a simple ring. He then pierced the head of Chad’s little cock and put a ring in there also. Finally, Chad was told to stick out his tongue and Snake pierced his tongue with a ball. Snake could smell all the cum on Chad’s breath from the blowjobs that he had done that morning. “You’re man will love this tongue ball. It feels so good when you give him a blowjob. Most guys like to have their girlfriends get one but you’re the first guy I’ve given one to.” Snake told him that he was done with everything that Master Bob had ordered. “But one last thing. Bob told me that you would try out that new tongue ball on me as part of the payment.”

Chad felt sick to his stomach. He knew that he had to obey Master Bob even if he did not want to give this ugly man a blowjob. However, he sank to his knees and reached up and unzipped Snake’s pants. He pulled his dirty cock out of his pants and proceeded to give him a blowjob. Chad could feel the ball in his tongue rubbing over Snake’s cock and heard Snake moaning. He was happy that Snake didn’t take long to cum and quickly swallowed his slimy juice. He then gave Snake’s cock a little kiss and tucked it back into his pants. “Bob was right. He said you were a great cocksucker and you are.” In a perverse way, Chad was proud to be singled out as a great cocksucker even by someone as disgusting as this guy.

Christy told Chad that they needed to hurry if they were going to make it to his date on time. Chad got up off his knees and thanked Snake for all his tattoos and piercings. They left the shop and hurried to Chad’s house. Christy told Chad to hurry and get cleaned up and dressed as Lance was going to be picking him up in less than a half hour. Chad quickly ran into his house. Christy loved the way the short cheerleader skirt flipped up when he ran and she noticed all the neighbors who were out watching this sissy run into his house like a girl would.

Chad quickly showered and got ready for Lance. He could not wait for Lance to see his new hairstyle and to see his new tattoos and piercings. He loved how his tattoos proclaimed his undying love and devotion to Lance. Chad got so turned on looking at the tattoos, as he got dressed. He put on a pair of tight, white thong briefs so that the piercings on his ass would be visible to Lance. He pulled on a loose, lavender colored silk shirt that he left unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest. This way, if Lance wanted to play with his nipples or nipple rings, he could have easy access to them. He then pulled on a tight pair of slacks. He really thought he looked hot with his cute new hairstyle.

Chad put on some aftershave and was combing his hair again when he heard the doorbell ring. His mother called up that Lance was here to pick him up for their date. Chad flew down the stairs and fell into Lance’s arms. He tilted his head back and let Lance kiss him deeply. “Oh Lance. I missed you so much today and I love you so much.” Chad hated himself for saying these things. On the inside of his mind, he so wanted to be the old Chad—out chasing girls. Instead, he was chasing this guy and trying to make him love him. He just had his body covered with reminders of his love and devotion to Lance. He hated himself. His body was now pierced—only to please Lance. He had to stop this but he could not. As he kissed Lance and let his new tongue ring play over Lance’s tongue, he felt defeated. Maybe he really was destined to be a sissy fag. Maybe there was nothing he could do to stop this fate. Inside Chad was ready to cry but on the outside all he could do was hold tightly to Lance and kiss him over and over. He was now permanently bonded to Lance and Lance was now everything to him.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .