The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 10—Abby’s Lessons

Bob turned his attention to Abby. Abby was a very self centered and ‘stuck up’ girl. She needed a huge lesson in humility to prepare her to properly serve Bob as one of his precious cheerleader slaves. Bob had thought long and hard about her alternative life that would help to voluntarily convince her to pledge her undying love and loyalty to Bob as her new Master. He had just the thing.

Abby emerged from what seemed like a fog in her brain. She was hazy about where she was and was just beginning to focus. My god—what is going on??? She felt something in her mouth and then felt her mouth fill up with a sticky substance. She felt herself swallowing. As her mind cleared, she could feel something slipping from her lips. Oh, no. It was a penis. She had just completed giving someone a blowjob and they had cum in her mouth. And she had swallowed it (which she never did—not even for her best boyfriends). Abby could still taste the cum on her tongue. She felt herself giving the cock a final lick.

She looked up and saw a rather ugly and overweight middle-aged man tuck his dick in his pants and zip up. “You were good, honey—worth every penny. I haven’t had a blowjob that good from someone as pretty as you for years. Here’s your fifty bucks and here’s a twenty as a tip. I got your pimp’s number so I’ll set up something for next week. Maybe I can get a frequent blowjob discount, what do you think?” The chubby man dropped $70 in her lap and chuckled as he finished adjusting his pants. He winked at her and headed for the door. Abby heard herself saying, “You come back again, sweetie. You were so good for me. I’ll be waiting for you and your gorgeous cock.”

Abby stood up and looked for a mirror. She found one in the corner of the room and stood in front of it. What she saw in the mirror scared her to death. Although the girl that stared back at her was clearly herself, it was also clearly a different girl. She was wearing heavy, slutty makeup. Her eyes had heavy eye shadow and too much blush. Her lips had dark red lipstick on them. The girl’s huge boobs were barely contained by a thin tube top and clearly no bra. She wore a leather miniskirt that was much too short. Her panties were just wisps of cloth. She wore thigh high fishnet stockings and tall heels. What looked back at Abby was a classic streetwalker—a whore of the streets. She even had a few drips of cum running from her lips—cum that she was unable to suck down into her tummy. Her arms were heavily tattooed. Her hair needed washing and combing.

Abby started to cry. What has happened to me? I can’t be that person in the mirror. I’m not a hooker. I’m just a normal high school girl. There must be a mistake. I must be dreaming. As she sobbed, the door burst open and a tall black guy rushed in. “All right, give me the money from your trick. Seventy bucks! You must have really given him a good blowjob to get that kind of a tip, baby. You’re the best investment I ever made, Abby. Just think, I bought you from that white pimp for $500. You’ve made that 100 times over for good old Will, haven’t you? Hell, I don’t hardly have to beat you anymore.”

This black guy is my pimp! What has become of me? He bought me for $500??? Abby had only dated the best guys in her class. She made sure that anyone she went out with was from the best families in town. And now her pimp sold her to anyone who had the money to pay for her favors!

“Alright, lets go. You have to be a party that some frat guys are giving. You and Alicia need to get dressed up in those schoolgirl outfits. These guys want you to look like young girls ready to fuck and suck them. They are paying me big bucks for you two so don’t fuck it up or I’ll beat the shit out of your ass. Understand?” Abby trembled. She was already afraid of this big black guy—her pimp. She knew that he wasn’t kidding. Her survival depended upon making him happy and that meant making her johns happy that he arranged for her or that she would find on her own. She was nothing more than a cheap whore.

Abby followed Will out of the cheap hotel where she had turned her trick and got into his Caddy. Will drove like a maniac. “Man, its amazing how much money I can make off of a pretty white piece of trash like you, Abby. You are a real gold mine. White boys like to fuck you when you dress like a young thing. Middle age white guys like to fuck you when you dress like a cheap tart. And all the black dudes love fucking a young white girl. There’s never any problem arranging your next trick.”

Abby looked over at Will and got the courage to ask him. “How much longer do I have to do this? I want to go home to my family and live like I used to. Please let me go!” Will looked over at her with a look that scared Abby. “You dumb fucking cunt! You just don’t get it. I bought you. I own you. And you are going to make me a fucking fortune. You are going to keep on sucking and fucking for me.” He slapped her face. “And if I ever hear you talking like this again, I’ll take the strap to your ass. You’re my fucking slave whore. Don’t ever forget it and don’t ever disappoint me or you will regret it.”

“I’m sorry, Will. I don’t know what came over me. I’ll do whatever you ask me to do. I’ll be a good little whore for you.” Abby heard herself saying these things. She had no idea how long she had been whoring for Will. It was like she had awaken in the middle of a nightmare and she could not remember what had gone on before.

The black pimp looked over at her. “Sorry I had to smack you, Abby but you get so damn lippy every once in a while. Sometimes you act like you don’t remember where you are. I bet that you have turned over 300 tricks for me since I paid hard cash for you. Some nights I’ve only been able to get 25 bucks for one of your blowjobs but I’ve also got nearly $300 for that Japanese guy who wanted to fuck your ass while you were dressed like a cheerleader. You’ve made me good money and you will continue to make me money.” They pulled up at an old house and they walked inside. “Get you ass upstairs and get cleaned up. Tell Alicia to get ready too. You two broads need to be dressed and ready to go in thirty minutes.”

Will watched Abby run up the stairs. She really did have a great ass, he thought to himself. No wonder he had no problems finding johns to pay hard cash for her. If he wanted to, he could whore her out as many times as she could last every night. She was young and beautiful. When she dressed up like a cheerleader or in a catholic schoolgirl outfit, she was irresistible to most men. Will had some customers who really liked to fuck young girls so he would dress up Abby in a little girls party dress with all the lace, puffy sleeves and the stiff petticoat that made the dress flare out. Guys loved that because there was no way that Abby could keep her panties from showing—if Will let her wear any. Yeah, she was going to make him a fortune. Too bad she had to be beat every once in a while to keep her in line. Eventually, Will knew he would beat the fight out of her.

Abby walked into the bedroom at the top of the stairs. She saw another girl lying on the bed. She appeared to be a bit older than Abby by a couple of years. She was cute. She was also only wearing a tiny pair of panties. Her big DD boobs were really awesome. She had numerous tattoos on her body. Abby walked over to the bed and leaned over and kissed the girl on her lips. “Wake up, Alicia. Will has booked us into a frat house gig tonight. He has promised the schoolgirl look. He wants us to leave in a half hour. Come on; get your lazy ass out of bed and get ready.” Abby couldn’t believe what she was doing but she leaned over and kissed the girl on her mouth again and let her tongue explore the other’s mouth.

Alicia looked up at Abby and put her arms around her neck. “OK baby. Sounds like we’ll be doing each other tonight for the johns as well as fucking a bunch of drunken frat dudes. I wonder how much Will is charging them to fuck us? Oh, well. Give me another kiss and we’ll get ready.” Abby kissed her deeply again and then headed off to the bathroom. “I’m going to take a quick shower.”

Abby quickly stripped out of her whore outfit. She jumped in the shower and quickly soaped up and cleaned the dry cum off of her. She washed her hair and then jumped out and dried herself off. As she was toweling herself dry, she noticed her tattoos. Her bald pussy had a rose tattooed on it and the words “Fuck My Cunt” entwined around the rose. Her large pierced tits also had a rose and the words fuck and suck intertwined. She guessed her tits were at least 36D’s and the nipples had rings in them. Her arms had numerous designs on them. She looked in the mirror and saw that her ass was tattooed with ‘I belong to Will Robinson’ on one cheek and ‘Slut Slave’ on the other.

Abby quickly dried her hair and put on some makeup. She put the heavy blue eyeshade that she knew that guys liked and lots of blush on. She then put her cocksucker red lipstick on. It matched her red toenails and fingernails. Abby then reached into her dresser and pulled out a fiery red lace demi bra and matching thong. The thong barely covered anything. She then pulled on white thigh high stockings. Abby pulled a tiny blue paid skirt up over her ass and then put on a white cotton shirt that tied beneath her tits. A schoolgirl tie finished off the outfit along with a pair of blue 6-inch fuck me heels. She put on some bracelets.

What am I doing? Abby continued to have an out of body experience. She felt like she was watching herself in another life. Holy shit—I’m dressed like every guy’s wet dream of an outfit a girl would wear who wants to get fucked. Which was exactly right. She was a whore and she had been sold for the night to a frat party as their fuckable entertainment along with this other girl. Abby could not believe that she was doing this!

“Hey girl. You are looking so hot. This gig will be hot—Will says that there are going to be about 30 guys there. I’ve got the condoms. You ready?” Alicia looked over at Abby. This girl looked really hot when she dressed up like a schoolgirl. Alicia was dressed in a cheerleader’s outfit of sorts. The top was more like a really short crop top that ended just beneath her tits. Her skirt was only 12-inches long and did not cover her thong panties. She looked like a porn version of a cheerleader and along with Abby, they would get these frat guys hot and bothered and well fucked. Will would be happy with them and he will make a ton of money off of them tonight.

“You know, Abby. It’s been real good since Will bought you and had you join his stable of hookers. The other pimp that owned you before Will was a real bastard. At least you don’t have any scars left on from all the strappings her gave you. I’ve seen you work and you really are good at making the johns feel special and want to come back for a repeat treat. You’re a real pro. And I really love the fact that we’ve become so close—kind of like sisters and lovers at the same time. I just wish you didn’t piss off Will so much that he has to hit you every once in a while to keep you in line. You know as well as I do that there is nowhere to go. We have no money of our own and, hell, I’m not even sure where we are. At least Will takes good care of us—buying us clothes and feeding us and giving us a place to sleep. I do love you and I love going out on these kind of tricks where we can work together and you and I can get some time to play with each other.”

Alicia kissed Abby and patted her on her ass. “Lets go.”

As the two hookers came down, Will was looking at his watch. “You two bitches are always late. You hold me up again and I’ll tan your asses. Get in the car and let’s go.” The three piled into the car and headed toward campus. “I told these guys that you two would do some kind of lezzie shit up front and would then fuck and suck them for the next three hours. Don’t disappoint them. They are paying top dollar for you two sluts. If I hear any complaints, I’ll beat your ass until you can’t sit down for a week. Clear?” The two girls nodded. They were both afraid of Will and knew that he was not kidding. Both had been beaten before and neither wanted another one.

They arrived at the Delta frat house and the girls got out of the car and walked up to the front door. They knocked on the door and soon it was answered by a junior business major. He became instantly hard when he saw these two hookers at the door. They had done well in picking these two. Talk about hot! The blonde looked like some hot schoolgirl with the shortest plaid skirt he had ever seen and the dark haired one looked exactly like a porno cheerleader they had seen in a porn flick. God, if they fuck and suck as well as they look, this was going to be a great night. “Come on in, ladies, and meet the guys.”

The two girls walked in with their arms around each other’s waist. They knew that this would turn on the guys—appealing to every horny bastard’s fantasy of watching two girls make out with each other. They were introduced to the thirty or so guys at the party. The girls would kiss each guy and make over him—telling him how hot he looked or how horny he made them. It was clearly working, as the guys were all getting hot and horny. It was easy to see the bulges in their pants. The girls then moved to the center of the room and continued to put their arms around each other.

Alicia spoke first. “Hey, seeing all you cute guys here makes a girl pretty damn horny. You guys got any objection if Abby and I start with each other so that we can get ourselves all hot and wet for you guys?” Alicia knew what the answer would be. Guys always wanted to see two hookers go at each other. And the comments and catcalls confirmed it. “Yeah baby. Lets see you do her!” “I’d love to see you suck her tits.” You two bitches are hot. I want to see you eat each other out.”

Alicia turned to Abby and said, “Lets do it, baby.” Abby was still in a fog. Part of her was this teenage hooker but part of her was still the high school cheerleader in an upscale community. She didn’t understand what was happening to her. She was horrified that she was a whore and would spend the next who knows how many months as a hooker turning tricks over and over each day. Her best friend was now a whore and maybe even her lover. Inside, Abby was crying but on the outside, she reached up with her hands and cupped Alicia’s face. She brought it to her and gently began to kiss her. Abby let her tongue wander over Alicia’s lips and into her mouth. They kept the kiss open enough so that the guys in the room could see that their tongues were entwined. Abby wanted this all to stop on the inside but she felt her hands begin to fondle Alicia’s tight little ass. God help her but she loved the feeling of massaging the girl’s ass. At the same time, she felt Alicia begin to cup Abby’s big boobs and play with her nipples. It was obvious to all the frat guys that Abby was not wearing a bra as her erect nipples stood out so far.

Abby started into the moaning and rolling her head that she knew that guys loved to see. She actually did love the feel of Alicia’s fondling of her tits. Alicia broke off the kiss and untied Abby’s blouse. She removed her schoolgirl tie and undid each of the buttons on Abby’s blouse. Alicia leaned over and started to lick Abby’s erect nipples. Abby heard herself saying, “Oh baby. Suck my tits. Lick them all over.” Abby’s hands started to reach up and begin to play with Alicia’s hard tits. She reached down and pulled off the little cheerleader top that Alicia was wearing. Abby began to play with Alicia’s tits by reaching into her lace bra and rubbing her nipples between her fingers. The girls knew that they were really turning on the guys.

Abby then slid down Alicia’s body and knelt before her. She reached up under her little cheerleader skirt and pulled her tiny panties down. Abby then leaned forward and began to lick Alicia’s pussy. Oh dear god—don’t let me eat out some whore’s cunt, she thought to herself. But she could not stop and she soon found herself licking Alicia’s clit. She spread her labia apart with her fingers so she could get easy access to the little bud as she sucking and licked the clit. Alicia was moaning and playing with her own tits as Abby ate her out. The girls then switched places and Alicia was unzipping Abby’s little plaid skirt and pulling it off the blonde. She then wiggled the tiny pair of black lace panties off of her and went to work on Abby’s cunt. Alicia really dug the taste of Abby and could not wait for the girl to start juicing up. Abby was moaning and running her fingers through Alicia’s hair as she pulled the girls face into her cunt.

The guys were really getting off on watching these two whores do each other. When the girls had removed their panties and the guys saw the shaved cunts and the awesome asses, they all had the hardest hard ons they had ever had! They loved the tattooed roses and ‘Fuck My Cunt’ tattoo on their bald cunts. The girls were now laying in a 69 position with Abby on top and both girls really going after the others cunts with their tongues and mouth. It was the hottest scene that any of the frat guys had ever experienced live.

The two girls were really getting into this scene. They both loved the taste of the other’s cunt. Abby still had this horrified feeling on the inside but outside she was nothing but enthusiastic. Alicia reached into the bad that she had brought and pulled out a double dong. It was huge. The girls repositioned themselves and rammed the big dildo into their cunts. The boys were amazed that they could take those big dongs in their vaginas! The girls ground against each other and rammed the double dildo in and out of their cunts. They were each rubbing the other’s clit. Both girls were moaning and screaming. It was such a hot scene and the guys were practically cumming just watching the girls. Finally, first Alicia and then Abby came us a ferocity. It was not a fake orgasm—the girls really got off on each other. As they pulled the big dong from their cunts, they leaned over and french kissed each other.

“Well boys. I sure hope you liked that as much as we did. But we have to do something about those poor cocks of yours. I bet they really ache and need some relief, don’t they? Who is going to be first?” The frat house president stood up and walked over to Alicia while the vice president came over to Abby. The girls both got up on their knees and reached up and undid the boy’s jeans and slid them down their legs. They then pulled their briefs off and both gave their partner’s cock a kiss. Alicia reached into the bag and pulled out a condom for her john and tossed one to Abby. “Hey, wait a minute. The deal was for no condoms. Your pimp certified that you girls were disease free and we paid extra not to have to wear condoms. We want to fuck you and fill you up with our cum. That’s the deal and if you bitches don’t honor it, I’ll call your pimp right now.” Alicia looked over at Abby who looked like she wanted to cry. “If that’s the deal that Will did, then that’s the way it will be. No condoms and you guys can just fill us up with your hot, gooey cum!”

With that, the frat president laid Alicia out flat on the floor and proceeded to ram his big dick into her cunt. He couldn’t wait to fuck this hot whore. The VP wanted Abby to give him a blowjob. Abby leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. She began to lick the cock all over and then licked the guy’s big balls. She then began to expertly deep throat the guy’s dick like she had done to hundreds of johns before. She soon had him moaning with her expert technique. Alicia was moaning and carrying on with the guy fucking her. She knew what to say and how to say it to make the johns think they were the best fuck she had ever had. Both girls were doing their johns and trying to make them cum fast. Abby’s john had his hands on her head and was pumping her face onto his cock. He was really close to cumming. “Remember bitch. You have to swallow—that’s part of the deal.” He began to spew his seed into her mouth. Abby started swallowing the slimy cum down her throat as the cock kept cumming over and over. Finally, she felt his cock was done and let it slowly slip from her mouth. She kissed it once more and looked up at the guy and told him how fantastic he was.

Inside, Abby was cringing. I’ve already done two tricks today and I’m going to get fucked by thirty guys tonight. Who knows what Will might have her do tomorrow? More tricks for sure or maybe a party like this one! This was her life. She was just a fucking whore who existed to service men that her pimp lined up for her. She existed to make their cocks feel good and nothing else. She needed to keep her pimp happy and to do what he told her to do. That was her life. Fucking and sucking and lying on her back or on her knees.

Before she could contemplate more, her next john was pushing her to the floor and taking his clothes off. Soon, she was getting royally fucked in her cunt and she was moaning like a whore. She was telling the john how good he was and how hot he made her. She screamed when she felt him cum deep inside her. She felt so cheap to be a cum depository but there was nothing that she could do about it. This was her life—to be fucked in all her holes. Soon, she had a line in front of her. Abby would have a cock pumping in and out of her cunt while she was sucking on another cock. It went on this way for hours.

She just finished fucking one of the frat boys when she felt someone grab her hair. She was pulled over to where Alicia lay. The guy pulling her over had just finished thoroughly fucking Alicia’s cunt. “Listen, you sexy slut. I want you to suck out my cum from her cunt and swallow it. Your pimp told us you two bitches would do anything we asked you to do.” Fearful of a punishment from Will if she did not obey his wishes, she leaned over to Alicia’s cunt. She started to lick her pussy and then began to suck at her cunt. She slowly was able to extract not only the one john’s cum and Alicia’s juices mixed together but the cum of five or six guys. She swallowed the gooey mixture into her tummy. She was truly a whore to do this. Her life had no meaning other than being a fuck slave to me she was sold to.

She felt a slap on her ass. The same guy told her to thank him and his cock for giving her such a good treat. Abby looked up at him with a plastered smile on her face and said, “Thank you so much for letting me suck your delicious cum out of this other sluts cunt. You taste so good, baby. I love your cock and I’m so happy I got to eat your cum.” She leaned over and kissed his cock and gave it a playful lick.

Suddenly, Abby found herself back in the room with the other cheerleaders and Master Bob. She was still dressed in her little cheerleader uniform. She could tell that her panties were soaked with her juices. My god—I can’t let that life happen for me. It was so awful being a whore and hooker. She immediately fell to her knees and crawled over to Master Bob. She saw him in a new light. He was so handsome and kind. She knew that he would be fair to her as his slave and take good care of her. Bob’s mind control was working on her as was her alternative life experience. Abby wanted nothing more than to pledge her devotion to her new Master and to please him in any way possible.

“Please Master Bob. Please forgive this unworthy cunt for not seeing how you are a great Master for this slave. I want to be your slave. Please accept me and use me in any way that you deem. I will love you and obey you and protect you. Please, please Master. Let me be your slave.” With that, she lowered her head and began to kiss his feet to show her sincerity and love for him.

Bob looked down at Abby. He loved the power that he had over these stuck up cheerleaders. They could easily be made to beg him to be his slave. “Abby, you need to make a final decision here. You must choose to become my devoted slave and dedicate yourself to doing all that I command or you will go back to your alternative life that you experienced. If you want to be a lowly hooker for the rest of your life, choose that life. If you want to retain almost all of your existing life but be totally devoted to me as your Master, then choose this life. There is no alternative. You can accept by pleasuring my cock and bonding to my by swallowing my cum”

Abby was thrilled that Master had invited her to become his slave. With no hesitation, she reached up and unbuckled his belt. She pulled his jeans and briefs down his legs and gazed with love and adoration at his beautiful cock. It was the most precious thing to her now. Abby leaned forward and began to kiss Master’s huge cock and to give it a sexy tongue bath with her mouth. She loved the taste of Master and could not wait for his cum to flood her mouth and fill her tummy. Abby took Master’s cock into her mouth and began to deep throat him. It was so wonderful. She heard Master speaking to her.

“By selecting to be my slave, you will obey me or anyone else I give dominion over you without question. I am the only man that you can be with. You will break up with any boyfriends that you have and sex with any other man other than your Master makes you sick. The only sex that you may have except for your Master will be with one of your fellow cheerleaders. You will love to kiss and fondle the other girls and have them do it to you. You will love to eat out their cunts and lick their clits. You love to suck on their assholes and you love to play with sex toys with your teammates.”

All this sounded wonderful to Abby who was concentrating on making Master’s cock feel good and having him cum in her mouth. She felt him begin to tense up and suddenly his wonderful cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed his delicious seed and was instantly bonded forever with her Master.

“You have done well, Abby. I want you to go back in line with the other girls. You may play with your cunt but you cannot cum until I give you permission.” She scampered back to where she was originally standing and reached into her panties and began to play with her clit—just as Master had ordered. Abby loved her Master.

Bob now turned his attention to Lauren. This girl was a racist. She was truly hateful when it came to blacks. Bob’s alternative life for her was going to take her into a new world where she would become the trophy white slut for an inner city gang. It would be a lot of fun to see what happened to Lauren.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .