The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Check-Up

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

In the weeks since Keri had turned her teacher into a love slave, things had looked up. She’d done well in Ms. Gracen’s class, not through any chicanery on her part but through actual hard work. Amanda was always eager to help and was quite friendly towards Keri, unaware she was fulfilling post-hypnotic commands. Keri enjoyed their arrangement, but something seemed missing. It wasn’t the sex, that was great. Maybe it was the lack of a challenge, the way things were so easy. Keri wasn’t sure, but she knew it was going to bug her until she figured out what it was. That was pretty much how she tackled life.

She was walking down the hallways between classes when she saw Ms. Gracen talking to someone. It was a beautiful woman, apparently in her late-twenties. She wore a white coat and pants and for some reason, it seemed to Keri like she had just walked out of a hospital. She had a fragile face of sorts, beautiful yet soft and was surrounded by black hair that was even more long and curly than Keri’s.

The instant Keri saw her, she felt something within her. The same feeling she had when she had first seen Amanda. She knew right there that she had finally found what she was missing: A new conquest, a new challenge. She couldn’t wait to get at it.

She waited until the woman finished talking to Ms. Gracen and walked away. Keri headed up to Ms. Gracen and spoke in what she considered her “student voice.” “Hi, Ms. Gracen. Who was that you were talking to? I haven’t seen her before.”

“Carol Margiles,” Amanda replied. “She’s the new school nurse. She just started today and she’s getting acquainted with everyone.”

“Well, I’ve certainly got to meet her then,” Keri said, a sly smile on her lips.

The rest of the day was slow torture for Keri. She couldn’t wait for the final bell to ring. The instant it did, she immediately made a beeline for the science lab. As usual, she was alone and she instantly went to work. She’d been running the calculations in her head all day and she was pretty sure it would work. It had on Amanda, why not Carol?

Keri glanced up as Amanda entered the lab, frowning at her. “Keri, are you all right? The way you bolted out of class and headed here, I’m somewhat—”

“Trance term.” Instantly, Amanda’s face went slack and the fire faded from her eyes as the trigger phrase returned her to her trance state. “Amanda, listen to me carefully,” Keri said. “I need your help with a special project of mine. You will help me with it and do whatever I tell you and forget all about it when you wake up from this trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. In return, you may eat me out as much as you like. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please.”

“Then let’s get started,” Keri said, turning to the table and leading her hypnotized teacher in her plans.

As she worked on and off for the next few days, Keri did some checking on Carol. She’d just graduated from medical school and apparently was using the school job as a stepping-stone to a hospital job. Keri had gone over her records and seen that Carol was really quite bright and had a good future. She’d still have one of course. It would just be a little sidetracked.

Keri limped into the nurse’s office. She was wearing a pair of red shorts and a gray shirt with the school logo on it. “Hi,” she said to Carol. “Think I may need a check-up here.”

“Looks like it,” Carol said, taking Keri and leading her to the nearby examining table. “What happened?”

“Took a rough fall in gym class,” Keri answered. “I don’t think it’s that bad, but the coach said I should see you.”

“She was right,” Carol said as she felt at Keri’s leg. Keri felt a thrill go through her as the older woman’s hands caressed her thighs. She bit her lip. Not yet. Soon. Very soon.

“Well, there’s no bruising,” Carol said. “I think you may have just banged it up a bit. Let me get an ice pack for you.” She turned and rummaged through her small refrigerator. “Okay, let’s see how this " She turned around to see Keri sitting topless on the table, her shirt and bra lying on the floor. “Um, Keri, there really isn’t any need to take off your clothes.”

Keri glanced up and smiled. “Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure.” Suddenly, her eyes began to glow a deep green. Carol’s own eyes widened as her gaze locked on Keri’s. She couldn’t look away and after a few seconds she didn’t want to. Keri’s eyes were so deep, so green, so brilliant. Carol felt herself falling into those beautiful green orbs. The ice pack fell from Carol’s hands and slapped against the floor. Her body seemed to go limp and although she stood, she no longer felt any strength in her.

It had taken a while for Keri and Amanda to design a pair of receivers capable of instilling an instant hypnotic trance in someone. That had been the easy part. Fitting them into a pair of contact lens had been tough. But, Keri had called in a few favors from some of her father’s friends and designed it. The success was standing right before her, waiting for her commands.

“Carol, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” the nurse whispered. She looked even more beautiful hypnotized and Keri could feel herself growing wet as she took off the rest of her clothes.

“Carol, listen to me carefully. You are now in a hypnotic trance. You will listen to everything I say and you will do everything I say. Everything I say makes you feel good. Everything I say is right. All you want to do is listen to my voice and do whatever I say, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I will do whatever you say. I want to do whatever you say. Doing whatever you say makes me feel good.”

“Very good, Carol. Now, go and lock the door so we won’t be disturbed.” After Carol had followed her commands, Keri began laying out her plan. “Now, I want you to begin examining my body, Carol. Examine it carefully. As you do, you will feel a great sexual passion within you. You will want to touch me in special places. You will want to fully examine me. You will want to touch me and taste me. Now, begin your examination, Carol.”

Keri stretched out on the table and waited. Carol slowly approached and let her hands drift along Keri’s body. She began at the pert breasts and Keri sighed as she felt the red nails graze across her nipples. Carol was slow at first, her mind still adjusting to Keri’s commands. However, as the sexual feelings Keri had instilled grew, her movements became more fevered and excited. Her hands soon began massaging Keri’s chest, squeezing her breasts. Keri moaned and felt her juices start to flow as Carol kneaded her breasts. She enjoyed the feeling but she knew she wanted to feel more.

Keri flipped over onto her stomach, her ass facing Carol. “Come on here, Carol,” she whispered. “Let me feel you here.” The instant she felt Carol’s hands on her ass, Keri thought she’d come right there and then. She held it in, her ass cheeks tightening under Carol’s palms. She sighed as she felt Carol’s hands working up and down her cheeks, the fingers grazing her clit. Keri yelped in surprise as she suddenly felt Carol’s tongue enter her from behind. Apparently, her commands were taking hold better than she thought. Keri moaned and gripped the edge of the table as she felt Carol in her. Carol’s face was buried in her ass, her tongue working its way at the teenager. Keri’s nails dug into the cushion as she felt herself burst, her juices lapped away by the eager nurse.

After recovering, Keri turned over and sat up. “You did very well, Carol. Now, take off all your clothes and sit on the table and I’ll give you your reward.”

“Thank you,” Carol whispered as she took off her coat. When she was naked atop the table, Keri took a moment to admire her. The long curly black hair fell past her breasts, partly hiding them from view. Keri could see the wet patch between her legs and knew that it was time to induct her new slave. She lowered her face to Carol’s breasts first, pushing them togther as she licked at the nipples. Carol leaned back, pleasure already filling her as she felt Keri’s tongue lap at her tits.

Keri would have loved to play with Carol’s breasts more but she was anxious to taste the older woman. She’d have more time for fun later. She knelt down and pushed her face in between Carol’s legs and began to go to work. Her tongue moved faster and with more certainty than Carol’s, taking its time with long, slow licks around the black-haired pussy. Carol’s moans grew louder as she felt Keri lick at her. The juices that had been building ever since she was entranced began to spill out of her lips and onto Keri’s. When she let go, Carol clamped her thighs on Keri’s head, holding her in until she licked away all the juices, not that Keri needed the incentive.

Keri and Carol began getting undressed, Keri erasing Carol’s memory as they went. Carol would remember giving the girl an ice pack and sending her on her way. The words “phys exam” would put her right back into Keri’s control. Until then, she would remember nothing. Keri smiled as she walked out of the office. It always paid to have your own personal physician.