The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaya’s New Pet—Chapter One

Chaya smirked as she slid out of her car. She’d gotten looks even while half hidden by the vehicle, from both men and women. And honestly, she couldn’t blame them.

Her hair was ink black, falling to her waist and framing her face. Her skin was tanned, with no lines, showing that she tanned in the nude. Her face was strikingly beautiful, with deep green eyes and lush red lips.

She was tall for a woman, just under six feet, with lushly curved hips, a narrow waist, and large breasts. And they were all contained in tight leather. A black on black corset thrust her tits upward and together, putting them on display and just barely concealing her nipples. The tiny skirt she wore had ridden up while she was climbing out, and she smoothed it down now, though the bottom of her ass showed from beneath the leather. Spiked boots encased her feet and calves in leather that came up to her knees.

As she began strolling towards the door of the club all eyes were on her, checking her out obviously, even couples, both parties staring with blatant lust at the woman who exuded raw sex. Those looks made her wet, made her even more eager. But she would have time. She could select just the right person, or people, to serve her purposes tonight.

The club was noisy, the heavy, sensual beat felt as well as heard. People packed the large room from wall to wall, writhing against each other. Chaya headed straight for the dance floor and began dancing, although she looked more like she were at a strip club than a dance club. She undulated and dipped, letting her hands slide over her body, letting the skirt lift, flashing a glimpse of her pussy to those around her.

As she danced she watched those around her, just waiting for the perfect man to present himself. And finally, he did. He was just a little shorter than her, though without her boots they would likely stand eye to eye. And he was bold enough to come up behind her, hands on her hips to pull her back, grinding her against his thick erection. He leaned into her, whispered in her ear, “You look like you wanna fuck. What if I just drag you off to that corner, shove up your skirt and fuck you until you scream?”

Chaya laughed softly, and kept dancing despite him pressing against her. He was so bold, so confident. It would only make it more delicious when he was hers. “Only one way to find out if I’d scream, isn’t there?” she asked, though she kept her tone a little shy. She’d let him think he was in control...For now.

There were some disappointed looks as the man half dragged, half carried Chaya off to the side of the room, half in shadow, but a few people followed, eager to see what happened next.

He turned her around, pushed her against the wall hard enough that some women might’ve complained. Chaya only smiled. He undid his pants, freeing his cock, then he lifted one of her legs, pulling her skirt up. His hand grasped his cock, positioning it so he pressed against the entrance to her body, pleased that this slut wore no panties. That hand moved to her hip, and he thrust into her, making her groan and smile.

He grunted and started pounding into her, watching as she tugged the corset down, just far enough so that her heavy breasts popped free and began moving with each stroke of his cock into her. His eyes became glued to her massive breasts, and there was the fleeting though that he had no idea how she managed to cover them with the tight corset.

Up and down, up and down, he couldn’t look away from her tits, watching the hard pink nipples as if they were targets for his eyes. Chaya grabbed his hair, pulled his face closer. “That’s it, baby...Watch my tits. They’re so beautiful, aren’t they? You’d love to touch them, to taste them, wouldn’t you? Of course you would. Just keep your eyes on them as they bounce. It feels so damn good to watch them, doesn’t it?” She purred at him, her voice heavy with some sort of hypnotic power that he felt but couldn’t recognize.

He nodded slowly as he continued to slam into her, hardly daring to blink, to take his eyes off those gorgeous mounds, and she saw him lick his lips in anticipation.

Chaya smirked as she released him, leaning her head back, but she wasn’t through with him yet. “What’s your name, baby? Tell me who it is who craves my tits, even while he fucks my pussy hard.”

He didn’t answer immediately, too enthralled by her bouncing boobs to remember how to speak at first. Finally though, he whispered, “James.”

“Mmm...I like that name. You know what you’re going to do for me, James? You’re going to suck on my nipple, and it’s going to taste so good, you’re going to cum right then, aren’t you, baby? Go on, suck on it for me,” she urged, her hands cupping her breasts, thrusting them together, offering them to him.

He didn’t speak, simply bent his head, taking one of the hard peaks into his mouth, and began to suck hard on it. He was mildly surprised at the immediate spurt of warmth into his mouth, but he couldn’t pull away. That first taste of her brought her instructions to the front of his subconscious, and he groaned, thrusting into her hard one more time before he exploded, filling her tight sex with his seed.

She sighed, one hand lifting to cover the back of his head, fingers tangling in his hair, holding him to her breast. As he continued to spasm and spurt inside her, the hand on his head kept him suckling on her breast.

Neither of them paid any attention to the small audience they’d gathered, even when some of them shouted out encouragements and praise for the unexpected show. Chaya kept him pressed to her breast, let him keep thrusting shallowly into her until he was spent, and his face was buried in her cleavage. She shifted, pulling her leg out of his hold, then pushed him lightly. “Look at me, James. Look at my tits,” she murmured to him, her tone soft, seductive.

He slowly lifted his head, staring down at her lush breasts, still buried in her moist slit.

“You’ve never cum so hard, have you? Never had it feel so good, either. You’d do anything to cum like that again, wouldn’t you?” Chaya asked in a low voice, lips curved, pressing on him gently with that same mesmerizing power as before.

He nodded as if in a daze, and she stroked a hand over his hair as she smiled. “Good boy, James. You loved the taste of my tit, too, didn’t you? And my milk? They tasted so good that you came immediately, didn’t you? You’ll always get rock hard, aching to cum, when you taste them. But now, we need to go, James. You want to go with me, don’t you, baby? So you can taste my tits again?” When he nodded, she went on. “You need to get dressed, James. Then we are going to go out to my car and get in. I’m going to drive to my place, and you’re going to keep your cock hard the entire way, and you’re going to stroke it for me, but you won’t cum, will you, James?” He shook his head. “Good boy. Now, do as I’ve told you.”

She watched as he pulled out of her, frowning a bit as he tried to fight against the hypnotic programming. He couldn’t push past it though, and pulled his pants up, and waited while she smoothed her skirt down, but left her breasts bared. She smiled and grabbed his crotch, leading him out of the club by his cock.

They slid into her car, and she took off towards her house, leaving her legs spread, with her skirt pulled up, her breasts hanging out of the corset. He watched her as she occasionally lifted a hand to her tits, pinching and twisting the nipples, and his hand went to his cock, stroking it slowly. The look on his face was one of near agony, already desperate to cum, but unable to.

“Please...” He said after a few minutes, his voice strained.

She glanced over. “Please what?”

“Please...Let me cum. I don’t understand what’s happening.” He sounded so young and unsure of himself that she had to laugh.

“What’s happening is that you are becoming my pet, James. My living sex toy. You’re all mine to take care of and to use. But no, you can’t cum yet. Just keep jacking that gorgeous cock off.”

He whimpered, but didn’t argue, and by the time Chaya pulled into her driveway, he was near desperate for release. At her order he didn’t put his cock away as they got out and went into the house, and he followed her up to her bedroom. She stripped the corset and skirt off, but left the boots on and beckoned him closer, which put her tits at eye level. “Strip James. You won’t be needing your clothes for a nice, long while. You won’t want them, either,” she purred, giving her breasts a little jiggle, which he followed with his eyes, enthralled by the sight. He quickly undressed, kicking his clothes off to the side, and stood there, his cock rock hard and throbbing with need.

“Do you know who I am, James?” she asked, hands squeezing her breasts, moving them up and together before letting them settle back into place, repeating the motion slowly, over and over.

He shook his head, mouth partially open as he watched the movement of her breasts.

“I’m your Mistress, James. You’ll do whatever I tell you to because it pleases me. And when I’m pleased, you feel good. Try it now, call me mistress, see how it good it feels.”

He hesitated, still newly in her power and still fighting it. But eventually, he slowly said, “M...Mistress.” As he did, it sent a shiver of pleasure through him, and he moaned softly.

“There now. Doesn’t that feel good? You want more, don’t you? You’re so hard...I bet you want to cum so badly. Do you baby? Do you want to cum enough to beg for it?” she asked in that hypnotically seductive tone.

He nodded quickly then. “Yes. Please mistress. Let me cum. I need to cum so bad it hurts. I’d give anything to cum. Please!” he immediately begged, his tone and gaze earnest, though he still watched her breasts.

She laughed softly and nodded. “As I thought. Go sit on the edge of the bed, lover, and spread your legs so I can get between them.”

He did as he was bid, and she kneeled between his legs, letting her breasts brush over his still sticky cock. She captured his shaft between the large mounds, and used her hands to squeeze them around him, and he gasped. “Feels so good having my tits wrapped around your cock, doesn’t it? My breasts give you pleasure, don’t they? Endless pleasure. Tasting them, touching them, fucking them...It’s so good, isn’t it?” she asked, her breasts moving up and down his shaft.

He moaned and started to thrust up between her tits, but was still unable to cum, despite his balls aching from denial. “Yes mistress...So good...Please, let me cum. I need to so bad,” he whimpered.

She smiled and her tongue flicked over him, only adding to the torment. “I am your mistress, aren’t I? You want to only serve me, to please me so you can continue to enjoy my breasts, don’t you?”

He nodded, unable to speak, though his lips moved, and he continued thrusting against her, fucking her tits eagerly. Her eyes closed, head tilting back. “Then cum, pet. Cum for your mistress!”

James cried out and his hips arched upward once more as he spurted shot after shot of hot white fluid over her breasts and chin, cumming more intensely than he remembered ever cumming before.

Chaya continued to smile as she milked the last of his cum from his cock. “Now you’re mine...All mine,” she whispered, though he didn’t even hear her.