The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlotte

Chapter 7

A couple hours before dinner, Charlotte went back to her dorm to grab a nice dress and shoes to wear for that night. While she was gone, he called the restaurant to make a reservation for two, and specified a back table away from others. The representative on the phone thankfully did not ask any questions or appear to think the request strange. It was by far the nicest restaurant in town, necessitating her trip home for a dress and him to wear his suit. He honestly should not spend so much on one dinner, but his plan was already too far along and too perfect to change.

When she got back to his apartment, Charlotte modeled a few pairs of very lacy and very sexy and very revealing lingerie for his opinion on which to wear tonight; he ordered her to wear only panties, which she happily agreed to.

“So you definitely won’t tell me what is going to happen tonight, Sir?”

“For the twelfth time already, no, I won’t, Charlotte. It will be a surprise, and I am absolutely certain that you will love it.”

“I know, and I trust you completely, Sir. I just really want to know!” She came up close to him and whispered into his ear, “I’m getting so wet thinking about what you could possibly have planned.”

He whispered back, “Good girl,” and she whimpered as she always did when he called her that, and he, too, started to grow impatient for tonight, but didn’t want to rush things and knew after dinner would be spectacular. He could wait a little bit longer.

Charlotte took her time in getting ready after that; he suspected because getting ready distracted her enough to stop her from wondering what was planned. About fifteen minutes before they needed to leave, she exited his bathroom with her hair and makeup done, and she took his breath away. She had done her hair up in a complex-looking knot, showing her slender neck. She had minimal makeup on, just enough to enhance her eyes and make them even bluer than normal, and, to his relief, no lipstick on, for he had an opposition to lipstick he could neither understand nor explain.

“The way you’re looking at me, I could think you want to do dirty, naughty things to me, Sir.” She intentionally pushed her chest out to show off her breasts and a foot forward. She could tease him so well.

“Me? Never. I am the perfect, upstanding gentleman, and could never entertain the thought of anything untoward with you,” he answered as he moved up to her to kiss her deeply on her lips and rub her between her legs for a few seconds.

“Your plan better be spectacular, Sir.”

“Trust me, you will absolutely love it. You’ve already said so yourself.”

“I know, I know. I both love and hate that you made me forget.”

“It’s all love from my side of things,” he said. “Do you want or need my help getting your dress on?”

“Just the zipper in the back, Sir!”

They kissed and parted to get dressed. He had had his undershirt and loudly striped socks on for a while, so quickly buttoned up his shirt and pulled on his pants before Charlotte walked backward up to him for him to zip up her dress. He did, gave her ass a nice squeeze, and she turned around for the full reveal. The dress was black with no shoulders and tight throughout the waist, where it then flared out slightly, extending down to just above her knee. On her feet were a pair of black, strappy two-inch heels. She was simply stunning.

“You look absolutely amazing, Charlotte. I have a comment I could make, but it will spoil my plan for the evening so I’ll tell you later.”

“Thank you, Sir. I’m sure you’ll look just as good once you finish getting your suit on.” He quickly did so by fastening his pants, tying his shoes, putting on his belt, knotting his tie, and then slipping his arms through the holes for the vest and then the jacket.

“You clean up so nicely, Sir,” she said while taking him in. He had on his only suit, a splurge for his first ex’s wedding last year. It was a light gray three-piece. His shoes and belt were light brown and his tie was a pale blue, coincidentally matching the color of her eyes. “I’m so happy you’re mine.”

They left a couple minutes later than they should, for after getting dressed, they stood there in front of his door, holding each other, smiling into each other’s faces, and losing track of time, as young love is wont to do. As they got into his car, he realized that being a little late wouldn’t be terrible for the plan, for it would give him a good excuse to drop her off at the front door so he could go park, giving her the time needed for his suggestion to take effect. The convenience of this made him smile, which Charlotte noticed.

“Why are you smiling like that, Sir?” she asked while narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

“Oh just looking forward to having a wonderful dinner with a woman so beautiful that every man in the restaurant will wish he was having dinner with instead of whomever he actually is.”

She narrowed her eyes more. “I know that’s not the full reason, and so it obviously has to do with what you made me forget. I guess that will have to do for now.” After a pause, she added, “And thank you for calling me beautiful, Sir. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Charlotte.”

When they arrived at the restaurant, he dropped her off at the front door as he decided to do on the drive over. She seemed to accept his explanation of wanting her to get in as quickly as possible since they were running late for their reservation. Charlotte swung her legs around to get out of the car, and before standing up, threw her head back and said to him, “See you inside, handsome.” He blew her a kiss while she stood up and closed the door. The effect on her was as stark as night and day the instant the door closed. Her happy smile disappeared from her face. Her body seemed to sag slightly, as she was no longer dining tonight with her love but alone. He watched her go inside and then parked the car. He took his time turning it off and getting out, just to ensure she’d be seated when he arrived.

He entered the restaurant and told the maître d’ his date had already arrived a few minutes ago and was seated. He pointed him to the correct table, which was, as he requested when making the reservation, in the back, nicely secluded from other tables. His eyes never left Charlotte as he went over to their table. She didn’t look up until he sat down.

“So I think I’ll be sitting here tonight,” he said, trying his best to sound slightly prickish. She looked at him with confusion and a bit of offense, but some intrigue and curiosity, from both his suggestion saying so and her natural attraction to him.

“Umm… OK. I guess so.”

“Very good. Now, tell me your name, beautiful.”

“It’s Charlotte,” she answered, still in a mixture of confusion, annoyance, and submissive acceptance.

He smirked. “That’s lovely. We’re going to have a wonderful dinner tonight, Charlotte, don’t you agree?”

“Yes?”

“Correct. Good girl.”

He was curious whether this trigger would still work in this scenario he placed her in. To his surprise, her eyes fluttered, but it clearly wasn’t the same effect as it normally did. It appeared she did receive a small amount of pleasure, but nowhere near as much. Nor was it clear it was sexual in nature; it could very easily have just been supreme pride from his praise. He filed that away as a question to ask her later. The waiter came over to take their drinks. He ordered a scotch neat, which would be his only drink of the night, for, after all, there would be a lot happening later tonight that he didn’t want to mess up through some alcohol-induced mistake, and she ordered water, since she was still only nineteen.

“Are you going to tell me your name?” she asked him after the waiter left.

“No, I think not. So don’t worry about that tonight.”

“Oh. OK, I guess, if you say so.” She was still apprehensive and confused but appeared to also be in a state of meek acceptance.

“Oh, I do, Charlotte. You’re very good at doing what you’re told to do, aren’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“No; don’t equivocate. You are. Say it,” he commanded.

“Yes, I am very good at doing what I’m told to do,” she responded, with some hesitance in her voice for admitting this to a complete stranger, but also a slight flush in her cheeks, betraying her true thoughts and feelings on the matter.

“That’s better. Good girl.” He hoped his voice was dripping with condescension. She was able to control her eyelids better this time, but he still noticed since he knew to look for it.

The waiter returned with their drinks. He noticed that Charlotte didn’t make eye contact when she thanked him, looking at his chin instead. Already showing signs of general submission? He could only hope so.

“So we’ve been sitting here for a little while now, Charlotte. Tell me: what do you think of me thus far?”

She looked up at him, but, like with the waiter, didn’t look into his eyes. “I’m confused by you. You just show up here and don’t tell me your name and start talking to me and making me say things and it feels really…” She caught herself again before saying what she truly thought and felt, just as she did when they first talked months ago.

“‘It feels really good to do what I say.’ Is that what you were going to say?”

“I’m not admitting anything,” and said with a touch of defiance. It would have been more believable if she hadn’t flushed when she said it.

“Tell me, do you find me attractive, Charlotte?”

“Yes, I do think you are very handsome.”

“Oh how quick you are to admit something after you just said you weren’t going to. It must feel really good to do what I tell you to do.” He smiled at this, and she blushed deeper, offering that as her only response.

Upon returning this time, the waiter took their orders (Charlotte ordered a pesto gnocchi with grilled chicken, and he ordered the lamb ragù). He grabbed a roll, and noticing that she hadn’t eaten anything yet, told her to grab one as well. She meekly, and obediently, did.

“Why haven’t you said anything yet to any of the workers here that some random man sat down at your table? Seems like a normal thing to do.”

“I don’t want to make a scene, I guess. You could stand to be nicer though.”

“Do you want to know what I think? I think you’re enjoying all of this. I think you like me being here, ordering you, and obeying me. Are you wearing panties, Charlotte? Tell me.”

“Yes. I am. Why does that matter?”

“Because I’m going to give you another order now, Charlotte. Go to the bathroom, slip off your panties, check how wet you are, and then return here. When you do, you’ll give me your panties and tell me how wet you are, and then sit back down.”

“No!” she exclaimed, thought not loudly enough for anyone else to hear. “That’s too far.”

“Do it.”

“No.” The objection was already fading quickly.

“Charlotte,” his voice was stern and he clipped his words, while his eyes made sharp contact with hers, “do it. Now.”

She nodded once and stood up to go to the bathroom. He leaned back in his chair, and finished the rest of his drink in one gulp. He was having so much fun tonight, and he knew Charlotte was as well. A minute later she came striding across the restaurant, one hand clutched closed, but no hint as to what lay inside. She walked straight up to him and held out her hand. When he extended his, she very stealthily put her panties into it, which he then pocketed in his suit jacket.

“I am extremely wet,” she said before sitting down. “I dried them before leaving the restroom.”

“Thank you. That was very considerate of you. Good girl.”

Her reaction was stronger this time. She was clearly enjoying herself more and more. He was at the point where he didn’t want to wait anymore to hypnotize her again. They had ordered recently enough, and Charlotte was, of course, an impeccable enough subject, that he had plenty of time before the food arrived. He slid their table’s candle to the middle, between them.

“Charlotte, look at the candle flame.”

She started to, but pulled her eyes back up in order to ask, “Why?”

“Because I told you to. You are going to do it because you love obeying me. So, Charlotte, look at the candle.”

She brought her eyes down and locked onto the flame. He didn’t say anything for several seconds; instead just watching her. It took all of five seconds for her eyes to visibly relax and begin to glaze over. She was a marvel.

“Stare at the candle, Charlotte. Let it fill your entire vision. Let everything else around you just fade away, except for the candle and my voice. Just nod your head for me if those are the only two things you’re aware of right now.”

Slowly and steadily, she nodded twice.

“Good girl. You’re doing so well. It feels so good to just obey what I tell you to do, doesn’t it?”

Identically, she nodded again.

“And you already feel your eyes becoming heavy, don’t you? You’re focusing so much on the candle that your eyes are becoming so tired.” Her eyes visibly drooped by the time he finished that sentence. “So tired and sleepy and heavy. Wouldn’t it just be better to let go and let me make all your decisions for you? All you’d then need to do was sleep and obey. Doesn’t that sound so nice?”

More nods, accompanied this time by eyes opened maybe a quarter way and a small smile on her lips.

“I thought you’d think so. I’m going to count backwards from five to one and then blow out the candle. With each number you will feel yourself dropping deeper in both relaxation and obedience to me. When I blow out the candle your eyes will close and you’ll fall into a deep, deep sleep. You’ll stay sitting upright so no one around would notice anything, but you’ll be deeply hypnotized and under my control. Understand?”

She nodded again and her lopsided smile he loved so much grew slightly bigger on her face.

“Good. Five… four… three… two… one,” and he blew out the candle. Her eyes fully closed and her face was purely slack, but otherwise not a single muscle moved. He still could not believe he found her. “Charlotte, when I tell you to, you will open your eyes and appear wide awake, but remain deeply hypnotized. If anyone comes to our table or tries to interact with you in any way, you will be able to respond exactly as if you were awake, but still remain deeply hypnotized the whole time. Open your eyes now, Charlotte.”

She did, and sat up a little straighter. You could only tell something was different by looking at her eyes. He sat there and took in her beauty for a handful of minutes before their food was brought over. As soon as the waiter placed Charlotte’s plate in front of her, her eyes came alive and she very animatedly thanked him. The moment he left the table, however, her eyes glazed back over.

“Charlotte, I am going to awaken you momentarily. When I do, you will have no memory of being hypnotized, but you will fall back into the same trance when I tell you to sleep. Otherwise, you’ll be exactly how you were before I hypnotized you with the candle. Awaken now, Charlotte.”

She blinked once, and all life returned to her eyes.

“Oh, good, the food is here,” she said excitedly, seeming not to care that she hadn’t been aware that the food arrived without her noticing. They each took a few bites before he asked, “How turned on are you, Charlotte, to obey what I tell you to do?”

Her eyes went wide and she swallowed her food. She searched the restaurant with her eyes, to make sure no one would hear her answer.

“Umm, very,” she said before quickly putting more food into her mouth.

“And are you still a virgin?” he responded, and smiled all the more at her.

“That’s … none of your business,” she answered, none too confidently.

“You didn’t answer the question. It’s a simple yes or no, Charlotte. Tell me now, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes, I am.”

He asked this because he wondered how she would answer. Would his suggestion make her fully forget that she had sex at all this summer? Apparently yes.

“Good girl.”

They ate in silence the rest of their meal. Charlotte only looked up a few times, and when he caught her looking at him, she blushed and returned to her food. When they had both finished eating, and before the waiter came to clear their table and present the dessert menu, he put Charlotte back into a trance.

“When I awaken you next, we will pick up right where we left off, and I am going to order dessert for us. You’ll find that it is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man, so that as we eat it, you will be hornier than anyone has ever been before, and when we finish, you will want absolutely nothing but to come back to my place and fuck me however I wish. It will be the only thing you can think about. You won’t care that you don’t know anything about me, or that I’ve been rude to you all night, or that I appeared out of nowhere to take over your table. Do you understand?”

A faint nod and the start of her gorgeous lopsided smile followed.

“Good girl. Awaken now, Charlotte.” And she did. The waiter came over a moment later, and he ordered them a piece of tiramisu to split.

“What are your plans for after dinner tonight?” he asked, once the waiter left. He did genuinely hope the waiter came with their dessert soon, for he was running out of things to ask. It is difficult to be an asshole when one isn’t normally so.

“I was just going to go home. Maybe hang out with my roommates, I guess.”

“Seems like it could be fun.”

“What, no snide comment?”

“I don’t always have an ulterior motive, Charlotte. Sometimes a question is just a question, especially to a beautiful woman.”

She giggled, which he did not expect out of her tonight. How could he not love this woman?

The waiter brought over their dessert and her face lit up.

“I love tiramisu so much! If you’re making me split it with you, you might not get your full half.”

“Oh, take as much as you like, Charlotte.”

She grabbed her fork and took her first bite. Her face became dreamy as she chewed it, but when she swallowed, she looked up at him full of lust.

“This is so good. God, I feel amazing,” she stammered out before grabbing another large forkful. He saw she wasn’t kidding to be wary of his half, so he grabbed his fork and ate, too. After about half of the cake was gone, Charlotte was openly panting, her nipples were poking clearly through her dress, and actually took her still-shod foot and ran it up and down his calf. Based on her face while she was doing this, his giving her a foot fetish was still completely in place.

“You know, maybe I was too hard on you before. I didn’t really realize how handsome and strong and sexy you were when you first sat down. I’m sorry I was antagonistic to you before. Mmm, you would not believe how wet I am…” she trailed off as she took another bite of the dessert. When there were only a couple bites left, he flagged the waiter, who was passing, and gave him his card to pay the bill. He had no idea how much he spent tonight, but he didn’t care. Tonight had been so amazingly fun, so insanely hot, that it didn’t matter. And there was still more to come. The waiter returned with the receipt for him to sign at the same time Charlotte took the last forkful.

“Fuck, I am so horny,” she said. “Please. I need you to fuck me tonight. Take my virginity. Do absolutely anything you want with me; I won’t object to anything. Just take me to your place, treat me like a dirty whore, and fuck me everywhere. Please! God, I’m desperate here. Own me. Please.”

She was touching her breasts through her dress at the end of her pleading. If the table wasn’t there, he was sure he’d see her thighs clenched and rubbing together. One of her feet had already slipped out of its sandal and was getting very close to his groin.

“Hmm, maybe. What will you do for me to take you home?”

“Anything! Please! I’ll do anything you want. I just need you to fuck me and cum in me tonight! Fuck me anywhere. Please!”

“So if I said I only would if you stripped naked and went up to every person in here, took one of his or her hands, put up to your pussy and say, ‘See what a wet, horny slut I am?’”

Her eyes went wide, but he didn’t think it was from shock this time. He was nearly certain it was from pure arousal and some desire to be ordered to do that.

“Yes, I would. I would do anything.”

“Good girl. No need for that, but put your sandal back on and we’ll go to my car.”

“Oh, thank you! Fuck, I need this so badly.”

He took her back to the entrance to the restaurant, her arm in his, and then to his car. As he held the door open for her, he told her, “For as long as you’re in my car, you are to be masturbating, but you will not cum,” and smiled broadly as he shut the door. When he sat down in the driver’s seat, her dress was already hiked up to her hips, and Charlotte had three fingers plunging inside her while her other hand was working furiously to circle her clit.

“You really are my little slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes! Yes, your little slut! This feels so good!”

“And you don’t care that this is going to be your first time having sex?”

“No, not at all! I need to be yours, and that means you can do whatever you want with me.”

He drove home, not saying anymore, enjoying the sounds of Charlotte panting and furiously masturbating. When he had parked the car in his lot, Charlotte was in such desperate need of release she was babbling and switching which hand she was fingering herself with so she could lick her other hand clean.

“You can stop masturbating now, and pull your dress back down. We’re going inside now. Once inside my apartment, you are completely mine. I will fuck you however I wish, and I’ll tell you when you can cum.”

She nodded in obedience and began to straighten herself up. By the time he got to her door to open it and help her out, she was disheveled, but presentable enough for the short walk from car door to apartment door. They walked inside, and as soon as she entered his apartment, she knelt down facing the door and simply said, “I am yours. Use me as you wish.”

“Stand up, remove all your clothes, and go to the bed.”

She did with sweet efficiency. When she was lying down, she had her legs spread wide for him, waiting, showing how wet and ready she was for him. He took his time undressing, partly to enjoy how desperate she was, and partly to make sure he hung his suit back up (it was a very nice suit he didn’t want to crease in any way). When he was fully naked as well, he walked over to the bed, and Charlotte could not take her eyes off of him, fully hard as he was.

“Open your mouth, and suck my cock,” he commanded and she enthusiastically obeyed. She had gotten much better at blowjobs over the summer and he was happy to see that this hadn’t left her when he made her forget him. She moved her head forward and back, letting as much of him as she could manage into her mouth, and used her right hand to stroke up and down and around the part that didn’t make it inside. He let this go on for several minutes before pulling out, lest he cum too quickly. She whimpered when he did.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you? Was that your first time sucking cock?”

“Yes! Yes, I loved it,” she said hungrily. “It was my first time. I can do better, I promise! Please let me try again. I need it.”

“And how turned on are you, Charlotte?”

“God, I’m so fucking horny. I never knew anyone could be this turned on. But I need you. Please.”

He looked down to her legs, and saw that she wasn’t lying: there was a large and growing wet spot on the bed from how turned on she was. He ordered her to move over and he laid down on his back on the bed next to her.

“Charlotte, ride me now.”

She nodded, and her eyes looked a little nervous. She swung one leg over his hips, grabbed him with her right hand, and slid down onto him. A long, loud moan escaped her lips as she felt him fully inside her. He placed his hands on her hips to help guide her in how to move, but quickly found he didn’t need to. Charlotte began to move her hips back and forth in a partially looping fashion, so one complete circuit allowed him to almost fully exit her before being completely inside her again, so that the underside received the most contact. This was perfect for him, as that was where he was his most sensitive.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,” she repeated as she rode him. “Thank you for fucking me. This feels so good! Thank you thank you thank you!”

She picked up her speed the longer they went, and it was exquisite. Her hips were moving perfectly, her head thrown back, lost in pleasure, and her breasts rising and falling with each grind of her hips atop his. He felt he was close and didn’t think he could last much longer, especially since he had been at least semi-aroused since they left for dinner a couple hours ago.

“Charlotte, I’m going to cum soon,” he managed to get out, “I know you want to cum. You will once you feel my cum inside you.”

He only lasted twenty seconds after saying that. He thrust his hips upward to get as far into her as he possibly could, and exploded. As soon as the first spasm left his body, he knew Charlotte felt it, for she screamed out to bliss. She continued to rock on him throughout her entire orgasm, seeming to want to get as much out of him as possible. When she was finished, she collapsed onto him and caught her breath. She looked up at him, and smiled broadly.

“I love you so much, Sir.”

“Welcome back, darling.”

“That was so incredible! I genuinely forgot basically everything from this entire summer, and my brain just made up a bunch of memories to fill in the gaps. Like I remembered spending so many nights hanging out with my roommates. And then you showed up at the restaurant and you were acting like such a dick, Sir, but you were so handsome and I just had to do whatever you said, and it was so insanely hot. And then you hypnotized me right at the table! God, I was soaking when you did that. And when I was eating the tiramisu I just got hornier and hornier that I could only think about fucking you and that I just had to do it. And then you made me masturbate in your car on the way back here! That was amazing and I never thought you’d do that, Sir!” She took a breath and paused a moment so that when she started talking again, it was in a more controlled manner. “Tonight was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Sir. I can’t believe that I finally got to experience that fantasy. I love you so damn much, Sir.”

“I love you, too, Charlotte.” He pulled her towards him, and held her tightly.

“You were super sexy when you were being such a commanding asshole, you know,” she said after several minutes of contentment. “I don’t know if I’d want you to behave that way all the time, Sir, but every once in a while…”

He felt himself rising again in response. “Charlotte, use your mouth to get me hard again. Now.”

Her breath caught so her, “Yes, Sir,” in response was throaty and whispered. She began by using her tongue to lick his entire length, tasting all of both of their cum that was there. When she had him clean, she moved on to taking him whole, using her entire mouth to slowly work his way back to full hardness. When he was about halfway there he commanded her to turn so her ass was directed towards his face. Without moving her mouth, she rotated to obey. He then took two fingers and began to thrust them in and out of her, matching her head bobs. This spurred her on to go faster and faster up and down his entire length. After about five minutes, he was fully hard again.

“Charlotte, stop and come back up here.” She accepted and kissed his tip before lying next to him. He smiled, snapped, and said, “Sleep.”

“When I awaken you next Charlotte, the only muscles you can consciously move will be your eyes and your mouth so you can speak. Otherwise, everything else will be completely locked in place. You will stay that way until your next orgasm has finished.”

She nodded in acceptance, and he woke her up. She looked around and her eyes pleaded with him. He rolled her onto her back, extended her arms and legs straight out, and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and licking and nibbling it. The only way he knew she was enjoying this was because of her moans and begging for more. He stopped and moved between her legs, repositioning them so he had easier access to between them. He took his cock, and gently whacked it against her lips. She didn’t move a muscle but did exclaim out, “Oh, God, Sir! I love it when you do that! More, please, more.”

He then took his tip and slowly slit it up and down her lips, but entering more than half an inch. Normally she would be uncontrollably writhing in bed, yet here she didn’t in the slightest.

“How are you enjoying this?” he asked her.

“I both love it and hate it, Sir. I love following suggestions during sex and your teasing is amazing, but I really want to move! I want to touch your chest and run my hands through your hair, SiraaaaAAAAHHHHHH!”

He pushed his way inside her as she was finishing her sentence and decided immediately he was going to fuck her hard. It just felt right in this moment. Her eyes widened, as much as they could, in equal amounts surprise and pleasure as he went and she was able to speak out one syllable at a time only with each thrust.

“Je. Sus. Christ. Sir. Fuck. Hard. Er. Yes. Yes. Hard. Er. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Please. Please. I. Need. To. Cum!”

It was all he could do to keep from cumming right then. He was still so charged from their dinner that he knew it wouldn’t take long, even this second time. And Charlotte being frozen during the whole thing simply made it all the hotter. He continued to fuck as hard as he could, quickness of the ending be damned.

“Oh. God. Oh. God. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh. God. Please. Sir. Please. Sir. Sir. Sir! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

She stopped producing sound as her orgasm tore through her just after his through him. Hers was still going when he collapsed onto her, and still, she didn’t move an inch. He had almost fully caught his breath when her orgasm finally subsided, which he only became aware of because she went completely limp under him. He rolled both of them over so that she was lying on top of him, both because this is what he wanted and he didn’t think Charlotte could move on her own. He felt himself starting to fall asleep, and checked the time and saw that it was only 9 o’clock. Too early for sleep. Charlotte was still awake, with a large, dreamy smile on her face.

“Penny for your thoughts?” he asked, hoping that talking with her a bit would help to keep him awake.

“Sir, this was the best night of my life. I could die right here and have no regrets.”

“I love that I made you this happy. But, selfishly, I would also love it if you didn’t die right now. Necrophilia is absolutely not one of my kinks, nor would I enjoy that call to the police.” He held his thumb and pinky up to his ear and mouth. “‘Hello, 911? My girlfriend just died after we had sex. I guess I was just too good?’ Yeah, that’s not something I’d want to do. Also, you know, you’d be dead and I’d no longer to get to be with you and hypnotize you and fuck you.”

“Your girlfriend? I don’t know if I’m ready for that, Sir; that’s a big step!”

He rolled his eyes at her sarcasm.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend, Charlotte?”

“Yes, of course, Sir! I mean, I always thought of us as being boyfriend and girlfriend, but we never really explicitly said so, you know? You have been hypnotizing me and fucking me almost daily since the end of the semester, and we did say that we loved each other. I like that we’re making this formal now, Sir.”

“I do, too. I’m sure our friends also assume as much, and it’ll be nice to be out on campus together.”

“Speaking of friends, Sir, you know I’m supposed to be living with a couple of them next semester, and we’ll both have our own studies to deal with. How do you want to manage seeing each other and, you know, continuing what we’ve been doing all summer?”

“So I’ve been thinking about that. I love that I own you…”

“Heart and mind and body and soul,” she interrupted, and beamed her lopsided smile at him. He smiled his back.

“Yes, exactly. But you are still you, with all your friends and dreams and everything else. You need to stay, you know, a real person. So you should probably still spend a few nights a week at the dorm with your friends. Keep up your social life. And since your parents are paying for it, it’d be best to actually use it some, so you’re not just throwing money down the drain. I know you basically did this summer, but that was only for two months, as opposed to an entire school year. Anyway, I don’t have an exact schedule thought out or anything yet. We can kind of play it by ear. So if you’ve spent, like, three nights here in a row, it might be good to spend one or two back with your friends. How does that sound, darling?”

“I think you’re right, Sir. As much as I’d love to spend every minute with you, we can’t let our schoolwork suffer or abandon all of our friends. You know I’ll happily do anything you tell me to, Sir.”

“I know. It’s why you’re so God damn perfect, Charlotte.”

She shimmied her way up his side so that she could easily kiss him. He kissed her back, hard, and continued to. It felt as if their bodies, minds, souls were merging together, two perfectly interlocking pieces finally joining one another, as they were meant to be.

Unfortunately, for both of them, this perfect moment, this perfect day, this perfect summer, would soon be ending, torn asunder by guilt and fear and insecurity.