The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a sequel to Charlie and The Chancellor’s Plot.

Charlie and the Convent of Oblivion

By J. Dumas

(1)

It was year four hundred and seventeen of the Renascence Era, forty-one years since the Great Darkness War, one year past the end of the reign of King Altobar the First, the Hero of the War, Bringer of Peace. It was the first year of the reign of Queen Helena, daughter of King Altobar the First, a reign that was destined to be unlike that of her wise and just father. For Queen Helena ruled through fear and repression, levying crushing taxes and imposing exhausting yield requirements on peasants.

Rumors most vile floated throughout the kingdom about the Queen; rumors that she was but a puppet in the hands of the real master of the land, her cruel and ambitious Prime Chancellor; rumors that she shared her bed with the Chancellor and allowed him the most perverse liberties with her young body; rumors that the Court of Queen Helena was one of vanishing morals and depraved indulgences.

The Royal Guard of late King Altobar the First, the elite knight troop in charge of protecting the late king’s person, was held to be traitorous, accused of having orchestrated his assassination in a cowardly fashion during a Blood Sacrifice Ceremony. The Royal Guard was outlawed, and its knights were hunted throughout the kingdom, by orders of Queen Helena herself. They were to be executed when found.

The knights of the Royal Guard—thirty-one of the most valiant and dedicated knights in the kingdom—were widely know, and there was little possibility of hiding. More than a dozen had already been captured and beheaded after having had their limbs cut off and fed to dogs, the punishment prescribed by Queen Helena under advice from her Prime Chancellor.

The remaining knights kept a low profile, seeking a lonely and isolated existence in the deep woods or in the more desolate regions of the land, unwilling to risk the lives of faithful friends or family by asking for help. It was said that several knights of the Royal Guard crossed the Impossible Range into the Forbidden Region whence the Darkness came to start the Great War. It was also said that these knights were as good as dead.

Lady Charlotte of Artagnia, Royal Guard to late King Altobar the First, was not dead, and did not seek to cross into the Forbidden Region. She had been poisoned by a magical philtre concocted by a Dark Mage, a magical philtre that twisted her mind and turned her into a slave to one of her former enemies. In the thrall of said philtre, she had witnessed the assassination of the king and managed to escape, seeking both to save her life and to search for Count Oliver of Athia, her lover and a fellow knight of the Royal Guard.

Alas, Charlie, as she was known to her friends, was cursed. The philtre she had ingested begat a magical form of blood fever, a rare but dreaded affliction that prevented a woman from living a normal productive life. An attack of blood fever was characterized by an increase in body temperature accompanied by a corresponding increase in irresistible lust. An afflicted woman, in the throes of an attack, was unable to resist the call of her mating nature and surrendered to her vilest desires in order to bed anyone, man or woman, until her ravenous lust was satiated. It was said that bedding a woman in the throes of blood fever was the most incredible sexual experience one might experience in one’s life.

Blood fever was a little understood illness in a world where illnesses were rarely understood. It was incurable, and invariably led to death. And Charlie suffered from a magical blood fever, practically unknown to everyone but a small contingent of sorcerers who dabbled in the Dark Arts, which included frequent almost constant attacks of increasing strength and crippling madness. Magical blood fevers were not deadly, unless one counted the victims killing themselves to ease their suffering.

Charlie, escaping from the castle the late King Altobar the First held court, suffered her first attack of blood fever as she rode through the large expanse of the Northern Woods. The pangs of desire were easy to ignore at first, no worse than the general horniness that would sometimes fall upon her when she went without her lover Oliver’s cock snuggled up inside her for too long. But these pangs, soon grew worse, her loins stirred and growled and her pussy clamored for attention, to the point where the rubbing from the saddle threatened to bring her off.

Giving in, Charlie dismounted and lay down in a shelter grove deep in the Northern Woods. Increasingly unable to think due to the rising heat from her pussy, Charlie shed her tunic and was violently fucking herself with a smooth piece of wood she had unearthed when two loggers came upon her on their way back to their village, pulling a cartful of great oak timber behind them.

The two men, despite their surprise and their initial suspicion—for it was not an unknown ruse for cutthroats to rely on pretty girls as bait to lure horny victims into their traps—soon relented after Charlie begged them in terms most arousing to ravage her however they wanted, as hard as they wanted, for as long as they wanted.

It took nearly an hour before Charlie was satiated and the fire in her pussy was doused. That the two men were prime specimen of maleness was convenient, for they had taken her over and over in a multitude of positions, fucking her mouth and her pussy and even her ass, indulging their deepest and harshest fantasies with her body as they realized that the beautiful woman upon which they had stumbled not only did not mind such rough handling but practically beseeched them for it. Charlie came whenever they did, whether they elected to spew their seed deep inside her body or all over her tanned skin. It was, to the two well hung but ultimately superstitious men, as if she was possessed, and after gorging themselves of her body, they left her in a large puddle of their combined juices, satisfied, her skin burning, replete with cum and lust.

The adventure troubled Charlie, who had rarely known fear. Just as she had when she was given the magical philtre that turned her into a pleasure slave, she was losing control of her body. But there was little she could do to counteract the blood fever attacks, and so she got dressed and continued riding, grateful that the men had not taken advantage of her derangement to steal her horse or her weapons.

Her luck in that regard did not hold for long. After four more attacks of blood fever in the Northern Woods, during which she mated with any man she managed to get her hands on, giving herself with a desperation that for many was an aphrodisiac more powerful than her perfect body, she came to alone in a glade, naked but for her ripped tunic, covered with hardened cum, and her horse, sword, and daggers gone.

Cursing the gods that had deemed her deserving of such a fate, she wandered into a nearby village, shivering from the cold, sick and hungry. Her blood fever attacks were coming closer together, and were getting stronger, much to the pleasure of the men that happened to cross her path. Shivering, her cunt on fire and demanding male flesh, Charlie crashed through the door of the Last Draught Inn.

What might have befallen poor Charlie had she not been found by the good sisters of the Covenant of Whispered Inspiration?

The Covenant of Whispered Inspiration was a Theistic Order known throughout the kingdom for their devotion to downtrodden and suffering women, a growing population under the harsh reign of Queen Helena. The sisters took the care of such women to be their sacred duty, dictated by the One God that they worshipped.

And so it was that upon being found by Sister Dehlia of the Covenant of Whispered Inspiration in a small room in the attic of the Last Draught Inn, being rented out to any patron able to spare a piece of silver for a half-hour of unbridled passion driven by the unnatural lust of a full-blown magical blood fever, Lady Charlotte of Artagnia was brought to the cloister of the Covenant of Whispered Inspiration.