The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlene’s Treatment

by Sandman

Part 2

Charlene woke in a hospital bed, her arms and legs strapped in by restraints, hornier than she could ever remember being. Charlene was desperate for an orgasm. She strained against the restraints, but her hands could reach her pussy. The restraints on her legs prevented her from even pressing her thighs together to get some relief. In her desperate struggles her hand bumped the call button. She pressed it over and over.

Charlene writhed on the bed, trying to get some pressure against her sex, but was unable to achieve any contact. When Dr. Baines pushed open the door, Charlene’s body stiffened. The transmitter in his pda sent a signal to the implant in her brain to double the stimulation of her libido. She struggled to catch her breath and sobbed, “What happened? What did you do to me? Why are my arms and legs tied? And why am I...” she hesitated, unable to say it out loud. “I feel like...” her voice lowered, almost to a whisper. “I’ve never been desperate for sex like this in my life. It makes me ache.”

The doctor pulled a stool up to the bedside and sat. He smiled warmly and spoke in a soothing tone. “I’ll try to explain what’s going on.”

“I told the staff to secure your arms and legs, because sometimes depression sufferers try to harm themselves when treatments begin to work. I told them that because I thought you might find the truth somewhat embarrassing. I was afraid that you would develop an addiction to masturbation.”

Even as Charlene fought to keep from arching her back and thrusting her pelvis up in the air, she asked, “Why? Why would I become addicted to, to that?”

Dr. Baines patted her hand, his skin felt warm on hers. To Charlene the innocent contact was electric. She gasped. The doctor told her, “I’ve seen a reaction like this once before. After I implanted and tested the electrodes in a young woman, she was overwhelmed by the return of sexual feelings that had been absent for years as a result of her depression. She apparently spent the entire night after her operation masturbating. The next day we could not get her to stop for more than fifteen minutes in a row. She kept up until she passed out from exhaustion. It took months of difficult work and uncomfortable aversion therapy to allow her to control her habit.” Although Dr Baines maintained a regretful, concerned expression, he was amused to think that months of training with direct neural rewards and punishments had also allowed him to program that subject to be a perfect, obedient fuck-toy.

“When you made those comments in the operating room, I was concerned that you may be having a similar reaction. I took precautions to keep you from touching yourself. I believe if we have a few therapy sessions before you can touch yourself, we can head off the compulsion.”

When Dr, Baines mentioned the operating room, a deep, red blush rose to her cheeks. “Doctor, I want you to know that I’m not normally like that. My God! And what I said about the nurse? I’m not a lesbian, I’ve never been at all interested in women.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve heard much more shocking things in therapy sessions.” He gripped her hand, and she shuddered desperate for him to touch more of her. “Everyone reacts to this treatment differently, the dramatic alteration of mood can bring unexpected results. We can discuss all of this in your therapy session. Now I want you to get some rest.” He switched off the light over her bed, and stepped out of the room. She breathed a bit easier after he left, as the current from the chip buried in her brain subsided, and her desperate yearning for sex relaxed a bit.

When he reached his office, Dr. Baines picked up his phone and called an orderly into his office. “Take this equipment to room 317. Put it right at the foot of the bed. After you plug it in, wait for these lights to stop blinking and show a solid green. If they keep blinking for more than a few minutes, call me immediately.” The lanky twenty-something pushed the cart piled with electronic apparatus down the hall to the elevator. A few minutes later he was standing next to Charlene’s bed watching the lights flash.

Dr. Baines watched Charlene on a screen in his office. The image from the pinhole camera hidden in one of the monitors was a bit grainy, but sufficient for his purposes. The doctor turned a dial on the console before him, increasing her craving for sex, one small step at a time. He smiled to himself as he saw her try to conceal the shudder that ran through her body from the young man at her bedside. Dr. Baines twisted the dial a bit further.

“Ohhhh, could you please help me?” Charlene cooed.

“Do you need a nurse?”

“No, just a little help. They’ve got my hands strapped down, and my nose has been itching for hours.”

The orderly leaned over and scratched the tip of her nose with the nail of his index finger. “Ahhhhhhhhhh,” Charlene moaned in the back of her throat. “My hero.” She tilted her head back and kissed the tip of his finger. Her lips parted and the tip of her tongue flicked around his fingertip.

The orderly stood frozen for a second, then pulled his hand back. “I, I have to keep and eye on this equipment.” He dragged his eyes away from Charlene’s face as her tongue slipped back between her lips. She gazed at him with longing and a glimmer of challenge in her eyes.

“Can you do just one more thing for me?” Charlene pleaded. She shifted toward him in her bed and raised one knee as far as the restraints allowed. Her light cotton hospital gown slid up her thigh.

“I don’t know. Maybe I should just get the nurse.”

“Why are you so nervous? I can’t hurt you.” Charlene grinned and tugged at the restraints to show how limited her movement was. “Please, just hold that cup of water for me. My mouth is so dry.” She nodded her head at a small plastic cup with a straw sitting on a tray on the other side of the bed.

The orderly leaned across the bed and grabbed the cup. Charlene slipped her hand through the rails of her bed, and rubbed the backs of her fingers across the front of his pants. He hopped back and spilled much of the water from the cup across her chest. “Mmmmm” she arched up, her nipples showing stiff through the wet fabric. “That feels nice, so cool. But I still need a sip.”

“Umm...” the orderly stared, motionless. Then glanced at the door.

Back in his office Dr. Baines turned the dial a few notches higher.

Charlene gasped and shuddered; her pelvis pumped up and down. “Ohhhh God! I haven’t been fucked for years. Pleeease!”

The orderly stepped towards the door; Charlene was about to scream in frustration. Then she saw him push the door closed and turn back towards the bed. As he stepped over to the bed Charlene begged, “Please, fuck me now! Ohh, hurry” He pushed up her gown exposing her smooth, white skin. Both hands reached out, grasping her ample breasts, squeezing, kneading. Charlene’s head arched back and she groaned in need. The orderly bent down and flicked the tip of his tongue across her right nipple; then he sucked the left into his mouth. As he suckled, his right hand glided down Charlene’s belly and between her legs. Her pussy was slick; and he could feel the heat radiating off it. His fingers slid up and down, slipping between her folds, then he cupped her sex hard, the heel of his hand pressing against her mons.

The contact brought the orgasm that had been building in Charlene since she woke, tied to her bed. She convulsed and sobbed out loud as she came, but the orgasm did not relieve her overwhelming desire and frustration. Dr. Baines made certain of that by turning up the dial another notch. Charlene barely caught her breath enough to gasp out, “I, need, you, in, me, nowwww.”

The orderly did not waste time; he dropped his pants and climbed onto the bed between Charlene’s bound legs. “Yes. Now! Now!” she urged. He slid the head of his cock between her pussy lips, easing it up and down along her slit, then he pressed in. “Fuck yes,” Charlene grunted from between her clenched teeth. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” He pistoned into her with long, deep, deliberate thrusts that bounced her ass against the mattress. His pace quickened, becoming more urgent. Charlene’s head thrashed from side to side. She came again; another wrenching orgasm that made her cry out. Her spasms set him off and he drove in to come deep inside her.

At that instant nurse Elizabeth’s pager went off, the signal from Dr. Baines. She pushed open the door and stepped into the room. Her hand flew to her mouth. “Oh my!” The orderly jumped from the bed and stumbled, trying to pull up his pants. Back in his office, Dr Baines cut the circuit that had been controlling Charlene’s depression, the dial controlling her libido he left at its high setting. With the void of depression closing around her, and still horny as hell, Charlene turned her face to the wall and began to weep.

The next morning, Charlene’s cousin Celeste sat in Dr. Baines’ office, a look of shock on her face as she tried to take in what she had just been told.

“First let me assure you that the employee in question has been let go. I apologize profusely on behalf of the hospital for this incident.” Dr. Baines then asked, “So, this behavior, it is not in character for Charlene, is it?”

“No, no, not at all. She’s always been shy, a little repressed even. I can’t believe she would have sex with a random man she never met before.” A confused frown crossed Celeste’s face. “That isn’t like her at all. How did this happen?”

“I was afraid of that. I’ve never seen a reaction like this before. I believe that the sudden mood change has triggered some underlying problems that were masked by her depression. She has become non-communicative, and appears to be suffering from extreme feelings of guilt and shame. I’ve had her sedated to help her deal with the shock, and asked my nurse to clear my schedule for the next few weeks, so that I can devote my full attention to Charlene’s case.” Dr. Baines leaned towards Celeste and put his hand on her shoulder. “I’m very hopeful that we can help her, but it is vital that we remove her from the hospital. The negative associations she now has with this environment would make treatment here very difficult. In fact, any other hospital or sanitarium would likely be too reminiscent of here.”

“Where should she go then? You don’t think she can go home like this, do you?”

“Certainly not, she requires around the clock monitoring. Fortunately, I am affiliated with a small, private facility upstate that caters to exclusive clients. The atmosphere is more like a spa than a hospital, and it is extremely discrete. Most of the patients are family of the very rich and very famous with drug or alcohol problems. I would like to transfer Charlene there immediately. I serve on the board there, so I can get her admitted at no cost. All I need is your signature as Charlene’s health care proxy, and we can have her moved today.”

“Of course, Doctor, anything I can do to help Charlene.”