The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Chaos Comes A-Courtin’”

by ”URN My Power

The object suddenly appeared out of nowhere, halfway between Earth and the moon, and made a beeline for the planet, moving so quickly there was no time to broadcast a warning. The first inkling the citizens of Township Dawn’s Majesty, or “TDM” as it was known to non-residents who had the misfortune to visit, had of the object was when they saw it streaking toward the only road into or out of town that wasn’t under heavy construction.

Imagine the terror in the minds of the people ON that road as the object, a quarter-mile in circumference, hurtled toward them. Imagine their confusion when it came to a dead stop inches from the pavement. A full half-dozen cars rear-ended the vehicle in front of them because they had been tailgating. Before their wondering eyes, a giant egg floated, rotating slowly. Those whose cars were still operable drove back toward the township, while the rest frantically dialed their cell phones, desperate to get in touch with the Auto Club. Only then did they give the authorities the precise location of the mystery object. Tow trucks and police cars began arriving almost simultaneously.

The authorities set up a perimeter around the object. Radiation detectors were deployed, but picked up nothing, although SOMETHING was preventing the news crews and cell phone cameras from getting any picture or sound. The shell cracked. Hardened police officers drew their weapons, ready to give whatever came out a lead breakfast. The cracks spread, web-like, across the surface of the egg. Then it simply crumbled, shards falling into a pile.

“I’m almost glad we didn’t get a picture of that.” muttered one of the reporters. Just as they were turning to leave, the shards rattled. Several officers examined the objects, but figured they’d imagined the sound. As they turned away, it happened again. Under everyone’s gaze now, the shards tipped their edges into the air and clicked them down on their neighbors, randomly at first, then rhythmically, like someone playing plastic spoons. Onlookers gasped as the shards turned to water and resolved into a shape like a rectangular swimming pool standing on its side. The forward surface rippled calmly, as if they were viewing it from above.

Officer Tina Gorman approached the strange phenomenon cautiously, gesturing for everyone else to stay back. She was tense. She approached to within ten feet. Five feet. She was within arm’s reach now. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, an enormous tongue whipped out and licked Tina from calves to head. She made a disgusted sound, holding her hands away from her sides as she dripped saliva, or whatever, onto the ground. Despite themselves, several people laughed, including the male officers.

“I think it likes you, Tina!” shouted one. She was about to snap off a retort when Tina’s personal gravity seemed to shift ninety degrees, and she fell into the object. The water was transparent, easy to see through, but there was no sign of Tina once the bubbles cleared, until items of clothing began to float to the surface and flop wetly to the ground. There was a sound, like two voices laughing, one male, and one female. As the onlookers’ confusion grew, the object suddenly started to shake like an unbalanced washing machine during the spin cycle. Lewd noises issued forth from the unknown dimensions of the phenomenon. The sun moved from zenith to just above the horizon, and the shaking and noise continued. The children had long since been taken away from hearing range of the obvious lewdness. Only a token guard of police officers remained.

The noises and movement ceased just as the sun touched the horizon. It was several minutes more before a shapely, feminine leg penetrated the surface of the phenomenon, and then Tina stumbled out. Except for her equipment belt and uniform hat, she was naked. She stumbled bow-legged for a couple of paces, then looked around at the officers.

“Hiyee!” she said, greeting them with a happy wave and a girlish giggle. Semen was dribbling down her leg from her crotch. This she scooped up with her hand and began to lick it out of her palm. Then, she fell to her knees, playing with herself in wanton abandonment of even the semblance of propriety. The shape behind her lost cohesion, and the water fell as if from a burst water-balloon. The ground darkened as the water flowed out from ground zero in a circle.

“Whatever was in there must have sucked out her brain.” observed one of the officers as he watched Tina’s self-enjoyment. A shape formed in the water, rising up like the T-1000 from its mass. It coalesced into a humanoid form, wiry, somewhat lanky, and very male, if the bulge in its pants was any indication. He was wearing blue jeans, Velcro tennis shoes, a red T-shirt with a picture of a hand flipping off the viewer, a black, floor-length leather sleeveless trench coat with upturned collar, and what looked like a Saiyan scouter affixed to the side of his face. His red hair looked like he hadn’t had it cut in six months. He rose up into the air and started to spin rapidly, flinging water droplets everywhere. When he stopped, his hair went “poof” as if he’d just come out of the dryer without a dryer sheet. The young man didn’t seem to mind—in apparent age, he was somewhere in his late teens. He brushed his teeth while the senior officer read him his rights, and handcuffed his hands behind him. As flexible as rubber, the youth twisted his arms over himself so his hands were now in front. He pulled out the toothbrush he was using, spat out his toothpaste, and smiled. For the would-be arresting officer, it was like staring directly into a thermonuclear detonation. His retinas screamed almost as loudly as he did. The others watched as first one hand then the other slid bonelessly out of the cuffs like tentacles, then returned to their human appearance, and the youth snapped the cuffs on the officer.

“Blecch. I’ve seen necropolises livelier than this.” he said, looking on the township in disgust. “Or is that necropoli? Ah, who cares? I’m needed, that’s all that matters. And maybe I can get a little more fresh pussy while I’m here.” Then he disappeared in a swirl of flame.

“Who the hell was that?” asked another of the officers.

“Chaos.” Tina sighed, dreamily, lying down on her side as she continued to caress her clitoris.

* * *

Chaos appeared in the center of the township. Looking north, south, east and west, he found he could see all the way to the city limits sign and beyond. Indeed, the town was arrayed as if the planning commission were all obsessive-compulsive, with streets in a perfect grid, the buildings arranged from east to west in ascending order of height. Only outside the city limits did those in charge finally concede to logic, funneling the outgoing roads via a series of merges into a single freeway heading in each cardinal direction until they crested a hill and could get away with a curve. He poked his finger down his throat, making a disgusted noise, and decided this was the first thing that had to change. He clapped his hands over his head, and the township swirled around the axis of his position. His powers allowed this to happen with the people who were inside being none the wiser. When he lowered his arms at last, the streets were arrayed more like a spider-web, but not a normal one. No, the layout was now more like a web woven by a spider sprayed with extract of marijuana. The buildings were arranged randomly, as if a 3-D vertical bar-graph program had thrown up.

Better it than me. he thought. Somebody walked out of an auction house nearby—well, it was nearby now, anyway. The delicious confusion had alerted Chaos to her presence. Under one arm, she held a Betamax player, and under the other, a mint-condition Rainbow Brite doll, still in the box. He swooped down. “Wow, I haven’t seen one of those since they were first coming out.” he remarked to the woman. “Mind?” The woman shook her head, handing the doll over to the flying youth as if terrified he might use whatever unknown powers he had against her if she protested. “Thanks.” He divided himself in two. One of him held the doll in its box. The other held a shotgun. “Pull!” shouted the Chaos with the shotgun. Obligingly, his double tossed the doll high into the air. The gun-toting one took aim and pulled the trigger.

The doll exploded, sending a blast-wave of color spreading across the city like a thermonuclear detonation as viewed while high on some really powerful hallucinogens. When the lights faded, the city looked like Superman had gone crazy with some spray paint and tagged the whole town. Garish colors in eye-bleeding contrast swirled together and against each other like demented sand-art. Anyone who was outside during the explosion was also covered from head to toe in color, including the Chaos twins themselves—now both dressed as hippies.

“Gnarly, man!” said one in a mellow voice, pushing round shades up off his nose.

“Well, I’m bored, let’s go do something else.” said the other.

“Cha.” responded the first. They divided again, surrounding the woman.

“See ya!” they said, dashing off faster than lightning. At the moment of departure, they divided again so they could go in eight separate directions. The woman sighed, leaned against a Technicolor lamppost, and cradled the Beta to her chest.

* * *

Hannah and Corey held hands in the darkness in back of the theater. The movie wasn’t that good, but it was an excuse to be alone in the dark with one’s date. Suddenly, everything on screen went white, and the sound of the film flapping in the projector was audible overhead.

A strange boy with long, messy, red hair stepped onto the screen from the left side, which Hannah found confusing, because the film was still flapping. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he said, “due to circumstances beyond our control, this movie sucks beyond all hope of recovery. Therefore, your friendly neighborhood incarnation of Chaos has decided you need something more interesting to watch.” His eyes glowed. Hannah met that incandescent gaze with a blank one of her own, her mind screeching to a halt. She rose from her seat, despite Corey’s protests, made her way to the aisle, never breaking eye contact with Chaos, and walked to the front of the theater. Chaos stamped one foot. The whiteness around him became a bedroom, and a ramp appeared, leading from the floor to the bottom of the screen. Joined by two other girls from the audience, she ascended the ramp and passed through the screen as if it were no more substantial than mist. Then, she was in the room. Chaos’s presence in her mind directed her to stand with the other girls around the bed. Her clothes had changed into those of a nurse, but she wasn’t aware of this, nor of the fact that the girl behind her was now dressed as a maid, and the girl behind her was wearing the uniform of a Japanese schoolgirl.

“Let’s see what we have to work with here.” Chaos said, his words echoing in the girls’ empty minds. He touched Hannah’s chest, and her breasts doubled in size, so that if her uniform weren’t so low-cut, she would look like she was smuggling cantaloupes. In addition, her nipples, an inch long and very erect, were now as sensitive as her clit. He brushed her crotch through her panties, which the pornographic parody of a uniform barely made an effort to conceal, and the remainder of her erogenous zones made a proportionate leap in sensitivity. He made changes in the other two, but the most profound was inside their skulls, where the spellbound audience couldn’t see.

“Action!” he said, clapping his hands.

Hannah blinked, feeling confused, but mostly horny. Aside from her name, she wasn’t sure who she was. What she was sure of was that she was empty between the legs, and that was a decidedly undesirable state of affairs. She crawled across the bed toward the only male in the room, while he directed the other two to pleasure each other, promising them that whoever brought the other one more orgasms would be next.

Then he pounced on her, pushing her to her back, much to her delight. She tore off her uniform impatiently. His knee went between hers. She needed no further instruction, and eagerly opened her legs wide. His clothes turned into light and disappeared, and she could see her prize. He smiled down at her as he slid twelve inches of pulsing flesh into her receptacle, past her hymen which, surprisingly, broke almost painlessly, and into her cervix. His hands kneaded her breasts, drawing pleased moans from deep in her throat. Those became animal cries of pleasure as his hips moved, slamming his cock into her depths mercilessly, with a ferocity fit to put cracks in the wall with the headboard.

Out in the theater, Corey and two other young men pounded the screen at the top of the ramp. Their fists bounced off a strange, green energy field that kept them from damaging it even though Chaos wouldn’t open the gate for them as he had for their former girlfriends.

* * *

The chief of police looked around in distress as dawn broke over the township. How the hell was he supposed to dispatch officers where they were needed when a being that called himself Chaos could just scramble everything around like eggs? At least the earth didn’t seem to be fractured, but highway lines were muddled, fragmented and disfigured when they weren’t completely obliterated by splashes of color from the explosion in what was now midtown, and buildings were arranged willy-nilly. A snazzy clothing store from uptown was now sandwiched between a run-down Chinese restaurant and a high-rise apartment from the west side, across from the police station, which now sat between the elementary school and Hooters.

How this had managed to happen without completely fucking up telecommunications, plumbing and electricity, the chief would never know, unless it was merely by Chaos’s will. That was the only silver lining to this dark cloud. He could call for help, and use the toilet.

He had no illusions as to the effectiveness of mortal weaponry against a being that could rearrange the landscape at a whim, but satellite maps would be useful to have, as well as whatever peacekeeping assistance the National Guard could provide. He made sure to warn the military not to engage Chaos. He warned them at the beginning of his message, in the middle, and at the end as well. Three times, precisely the number of warnings required by law before you could use martial-arts to hurt somebody. He had no illusions about the military mind, either, but whatever happened now, his conscience on the matter was clear.

* * *

The playground near the riverfront had been deserted for years, because the river was dirty, disgusting and smelly. Chaos floated over the polluted waterway, spun and grew until he’d taken the form of a huge dragon. He opened his mouth as he swooped upstream, letting loose a frightening roar. As if terrified by his ferocity, pollutants flowed upstream ahead of the being, leaving only clear blue water behind. The Chaos-dragon pulled up as it approached the spring that was the river’s source, lifting the poison along for the ride, and then igniting the whole lot with a gout of flame. He returned to the city and plugged the sewage inlets with giant corks fired from his nose. He turned himself into a merman and dove into the newly-clean river. There were some police officers along the waterfront who opened fire on him. He danced on the water like Flipper, laughing at their futile efforts. Then, he spun like a dervish and disappeared below the surface. Geysers erupted beneath each officer, suspending them on columns of water. Chaos popped out and froze the flow, trapping the officers half-in, half-out of their solid prisons, but leaving them able to breathe, if more than a little chilly.

He sprouted a pair of eagle-like wings and flew away, in search of amusement. He discovered a woman in her van, trapped on a patch of highway that had gotten boxed in by four buildings when he’d rearranged the town. She was nice-looking, in fact could probably have passed for Tyra Banks’ older sister, with a little more leg and a little less chest, and bulges and sags here and there that could be blamed on motherhood and approaching middle age. He landed on the car’s hood and reabsorbed his wings. Both of the car’s occupants were startled...the woman, and her teenage daughter, who had been napping in the back seat until helicopters could arrive to pick them up. Chaos’s power flowed into the vehicle. The dirty, brown Dodge Caravan shifted and morphed until it was a cherry-red Dodge Charger with gold flames, a big souped-up engine, a chrome skull gear-shift and Corinthian leather seats. The vehicle wasn’t the only thing to change, as Chaos gave each of the females the bodies they’d always wanted. The mother’s sags and bulges morphed into supple curves, and her breasts grew bigger than they’d been during her pregnancy. The daughter’s body filled out and became just as curvy despite her smaller frame, and her breasts grew in proportion. Their clothing changed to be more revealing, with the mother in a slinky, low-cut party dress, and the daughter into a much more casual outfit that gave the impression of a black Daisy Duke. Even their expressions changed, from women who thought they were going to be hurt, to ones who knew they were going to get laid. They groped and fondled their new bodies openly as Chaos had the mother move from the driver’s seat to the passenger’s. He drove the car straight up one wall of the building in front of them. He stopped at the top floor, knocked on a window and was handed a McDonald’s bag by the person inside. He chuckled as he reached in and passed out foods that should never be in a McDonald’s bag, including steak and lobster for the mother, two chicken drumsticks with honey-butter biscuits for the daughter, and a foot-long turkey sub with pepper jack cheese, chipotle sauce and more jalapenos than the loaf could really hold. He also pulled out a wine bottle and glasses. He popped the cork and poured some of the liquid inside into each of the three glasses. The girls gasped in surprise as something different was poured into each glass. The mother got pina colada, the daughter got apple schnapps, and Chaos got a glass of Tabasco sauce, which he drank heedlessly. The females ate their food as suggestively as they could, their eyes smoldering with desire. Chaos detached the car from the side of the building. It tipped over backwards and plunged toward the fragment of street below, only to splash into pavement that suddenly turned liquid, and re-solidified as the ripples disappeared. Soon enough, female giggles and moans could be heard coming from below the ground.

* * *

Colonel Ratched ground his teeth in frustration. The government had given him three divisions to take care of this being, but whoever or whatever it was seemed to have the ability to render their weapons harmless with no effort whatsoever. The square (or rather, the open place that had once been a square with a fountain, but was now more reminiscent of the Playboy logo) was littered with dodge balls, Nerf darts and burst water balloons that had once been artillery shells, missiles and grenades.

Conventional warfare had about as much chance of succeeding in this campaign as a Commodore 64 had of running Windows Vista. The colonel could see that now. They needed another plan. They needed more intel. They needed, as much as it galled him, to retreat.

“Fall back! Fall back!” he called. Obediently, his troops began to withdraw. The being increased his size until he was as tall as one of the nearby buildings. “Oh, no.” he groaned as the being opened his arms...and began to fall backward. When he hit the ground, it rippled and warped like a waterbed somebody had jumped into...but it didn’t crack. The buildings didn’t tumble. Even the windows failed to break. The ground’s movement stopped in mid-wave, however, creating hills and valleys where there had once been relatively flat ground. “Resume retreat!” he called to his troops.

At least no one seemed to have been killed.

* * *

“Well, this has been a barrel of laughs.” the mayor said as he stood in what had been his office in City Hall. The only problem was, the building was upside-down, and all the furniture was still on the floor. Any inanimate objects which were dropped fell upwards. Even the bubbles in the water cooler moved opposite from their customary direction, as if the only thing gravity still applied to was the human body.

“Still no reports of any deaths as a direct result of this being’s actions.” the chief of police said. “The only injuries seem to be wounded pride and broken hearts when he runs off with someone’s girlfriend or wife.”

“A bit elaborate for a mating game, don’t you think?” the deputy mayor asked, as he climbed a ladder being held by two police officers, trying to get a drink of water.

“It’s more than that.” the mayor said. “Township Dawn’s Majesty...even the initials say ‘tedium.’ A planned community built by boring people for boring people. This...this entity, calls himself Chaos. Maybe the only way to stop his antics is to show him that we can be spontaneous without his help.”

“If he truly is Chaos, his nature may prohibit him from doing anything exactly as expected.” the police chief said.

“Well, I certainly don’t expect him to put our town back the way it was and leave us alone!” the deputy mayor shouted. He looked around for any sign that his experiment had worked, then shrugged at the others in the room as if to say “it was worth a shot.” He held a paper cup over the spigot and pushed the lever. Water immediately sprayed him in the face, much to the amusement of everyone else. The sound of something hitting the window arrested everyone’s attention.

“Hail?” asked one of the police officers. The mayor pulled upward on the blind cord. He wasn’t sure what to expect, but he certainly hadn’t expected it to be raining Atomic Fireballs—the red, marble-sized hot candy raining down in their individual wrappers as if being dropped from a plane.

“Well, there’s a reason to come in out of the rain if I ever saw one.” the mayor sighed. He turned back into the room and noticed something wrong with everyone’s feet. “Um, chief, why are you wearing leprechaun shoes?”

“With all due respect, Mr. Mayor, I could ask you the same question.” the chief replied. The mayor looked down to find his own feet festooned in the same style of polished, green shoes with big, gold buckles. Understanding dawned immediately as Celtic music began to play over the speakers, and the shoes began to move on their own, forcing the room’s occupants into an Irish step-dance. They leaped the ten feet from ceiling to door-frame of the office’s entrance in a series of bounds that would make Shaq jealous, and then continued on their not-so-merry way outside, where they joined a throng of other dancers, while snacks and junk food of every description rained down, no longer limited to a single kind of candy. The music continued to play over loudspeakers that had mysteriously sprouted from every lamppost in the township until sunset. The mayor collapsed into an exhausted heap into a pile of Cool Ranch Doritos. A can of Sprite growing on a potted tree fell into his hand, dripping condensation. Uncaring of whether he soaked his suit, he popped the top and drank it gratefully before slipping into an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

* * *

Damage reports poured in all the next day. Property damage from snack-food precipitation alone ran into the millions of dollars. A number of buildings would have to be knocked down to provide access to some neighborhoods stranded by the rearrangement. On the mayor’s recommendation, the new President declared boringness a public health hazard, and to prevent another attack, or manifestation, or whatever, a little more variety was called for in the life of the average American. Eighteen-year-olds in high school had used the incident to have compulsory school uniforms and conformity for conformity’s sake totally banned in all 50 United States, its commonwealths, territories and protectorates.

Missing persons’ reports slowed down the city’s servers for days. From the looks of things, there wasn’t a woman in Township Dawn’s Majesty—soon to be renamed Chaos’ City—between the ages of 15 and 50, except for single mothers of small children.

Chaos was not showing himself, much to everyone’s gratitude, although a Skittles sprinkle here and there reminded everyone of his influence, as if gravitational anomalies in some buildings and a dearth of marriageable females weren’t enough. Tourism shot up as people came from all over to catch junk food from the sky, pluck a can of soda from a tree, or visit one of the “warp zones” where gravity went off-kilter, but residency was way down, since no one wanted to live there. Even the people who made money off the township’s misfortune commuted more than half an hour through the confusing mixmaster Chaos had made of the roads out of town.

So far, none of the female tourists had disappeared, but the mayor wasn’t ruling anything out. Ever. When Chaos came a-courtin’, nothing with breasts could resist.

.dnE