The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A CHANGE TO KA LA MING PART II

COPYRIGHT NICK VEGAS © 2006

Ka La Ming was ordered to serve her betters as they ate in front of her. The aroma of the traditional Filipino cuisine made her stomach grumble, and watching the delicate beauties eat, their soft moist mouths chewing, made her salivate. The giggled to each other in Tagalong and occasionally ‘froze her’ when they spoke about her.

They had polished off most of the food, leaving a small, half portion for Ka La Ming. For the next month of her training and programming she would be eating considerably less, to lower her weight for a number of reasons.

Once the three Filipino girls had their fill, they snapped Ka La Ming out of her frozen pose, and placed their feet onto the plates, grinding what food was left under them, and between their toes. Ka La Ming was ordered to slowly and precisely lick and suck the food from their dark brown feet and off their lighter soles. Ka La Ming’s body wanted to explode in pleasure, as her subservience and submission was intensified.

“This is how you will eat for the next 4 weeks, to train you and reduce your fat American weight.” Purred the first girl. ‘You will begin clearing this house out by selling off everything and handing the money to your mistress, the owner of the nail salon.” Said the second girl.

“Daily you will come in for booth sessions and training, do bathroom duty, and if you are lucky you will be asked to serve on bridge night.” Said the third girl.

“Now clean up this mess, and clean your face. But first,” The First girl gave a command in her native tongue and Ka La Ming froze, blank eyed and ready for commands to memorize.

“Every time you clean up after your betters, the Filipino women you are serving, you will be turned on by it. Turned on knowing you clean our dirt. Turned on wiping up our mess: Whether it is from a plate we’ve eaten off of, or a fork that was honored enough to be in our mouth, shoes honored to be on our feet, or clothes we have worn, dust we have left behind, it turns you on.”

“You exist to serve, to obey to worship. You will reduce your weight to our specifications, and as a possession yourself, you desire no possessions. Once you have emptied the house you will sell it as well.”

FOUR WEEKS LATER

The tall, pixie haired woman who cleaned up at the nail salon, was looking very skinny. Her house was almost empty from yard sales, want ads and ebay, and her lack of sleep made dark circles under her eyes. Her diet of only what she was fed by her group of owners, had made her so kinky that she drooled a little whenever a Filipino woman came in the salon. Her movements were a little slower, but her programming was settling into permanency, as her ever-skinnier body became their property.

THE BRIDGE GAME

In a smoke filled room behind the salon, Ka La Ming brought out refreshments for the large group of women playing bridge. She didn’t speak unless spoken to, and merely obeyed the commands given her in tagalong. Her use of English was severely diminished, and her inner thoughts were merely looped repeats of her mantra of worship and obedience. The bridge game would be a nice final test before the next phase, the phase that would allow her to disappear without problems from the authorities.

The 8 women gathered that evening were all at least Ka La Ming’s age, some older by a decade. That was not an issue to Ka La Ming, though as they all had the same spell over her. The most average Filipino woman could come in off the street and have Ka La Ming lapping at her feet, going down on her, and performing any kink she was commanded to do. Tonight, these women, all average housewives, some even frumpy and some merely housekeepers, would be used to train her.

The salon owner thanked everyone for coming, then blew a strange whistle. The room was silent. Over the years all the women who came to the salon at one point or another had been in the booth and were susceptible to the owner’s commands in one way or another. She didn’t turn her own people into mindless sex toys and obedient maids, but she had been given many ‘donations’ over the years to fatten her bank account and open new stores. She even had a doctor and local funeral home under her control, thanks to a wife of the original owner.

The women, all stiff, all posed as they were when the whistle blew stared blankly into space. Ka La Ming stood by looking at them with lust and admiration.

“Tonight your last night alive Ka La Ming, at least in this state as people know you.” Said the owner. To complete submission and training you be allowed to worship these women as your desire burns to, completing your acceptance of your true place and destiny.”

“They can be posed like mannequin, and you may finally, this one time only, kiss them and explore their wet mouths with your hungry tongue, then you will use your slave tongue to explore rest of them, their feet, under their arms, their pussy, and behind.

Every drop their DNA take over your body and take control, leaving you none by the time you are done. When you have licked the parts of the last woman you will be blank, a vessel to accept my commands and your final programming. Do you accept this, Ka La Ming?”

Ka la Ming could not say no, it wasn’t in her anymore to resist. Her training had been so deep, her lust so firmly implanted, her neurons so etched that this final experience would seal her fate. She began to kiss the first housewife, her tongue exploring the entranced woman’s mouth.

THE NEXT DAY

The ‘doctor’ placed the sheet over the face of the tall, emaciated white woman with the medium tan,and pixie haircut. Her mother had just identified the body as that of her daughter. “Why did she get so skinny? and why did she cut her hair like that, she sobbed.”

The doctor explained. “She might have been hanging out with the wrong crowd, doing drugs, her lack of eating and her heart couldn’t take it. She made funeral arrangements, they found the paperwork when they found the body’ he continued.

The mother replied. “If those were her last wishes, I’ll honor them. How expensive is it going to be?”

“It was all prepaid.” replied the Doctor.

AFTER THE SERVICE

An empty casket was wheeled into the crematorium, and and a drawer in the cold gray room was opened. On the metal drawer lay Ka La Ming, in a deeply slowed-down metabolic state, feigning death. The tattoo artist entered the room and began to tattoo the soles of Ka La Ming’s feet in symbols, explaining she was property of any Filipino woman who would command her. She was rolled over onto her side and a similar tattoo went on her lower back.

The doctor and the owner of the tanning salon stood next to her. The woman spoke. “Revive her, and have her at salon for another, deeper, permanent coat of color.

Ka La Ming was given an injection and her eyes opened. Slowly, robotically, she sat up. She did not think.

AT THE SALON

The booming voice inside the cylinder repeated as the deepest, darkest spray coated Kelly, now Ka La Ming in head to toe super-penetrating, permanent tanning color.

“You the complete possession of the most beautiful women in the world-The Filipino female. You inferior to her, you only know extreme obedience, humility and submission to her. Any Filipino woman may command you, and you show total obedience. Total submission, total admiration. You eagerly perform acts of humiliation and depravity eagerly when asked by your betters.

You are now, and have always been, Ka La Ming the property of your superior Diyos, your goddess, the Filipino female. You obey commands in Tagalog, and just hearing the accent make you wet, you wait until commanded into robot-like trance, for instructions to obey. You have very kinky desires to show your loyalty and obedience, craving the flavor of your diyos, your goddess, your complete mistress. You only lust after the woman of age, but you obey like robot any age Filipino girl. A 16 year old can use you as a floor mat or furniture or her maid. You only obey.”

When Ka La Ming was released from the spray cylinder, her skin shone dark and deep brown, she was then posed and her nails were polished. She began her duties at another salon owned by the same mistress, in another town, where she would not be recognized, and once she gained back enough weight to look healthy, she would shipped to her new owners across the country.

TRAINING AND GAINING

Ka La Ming was still on the ‘native cuisine diet” but given larger portions and made to work out with weights 5 days per week. Her tall, tanned body was now lean and muscular, her beauty as a short haired, deeply. deeply tanned brunette was striking. She did not know this, though, she only knew that she was Ka La Ming, existing to worship and serve as she always had.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The long crate arrived right before the date of their birthdays. Only two days apart, the two Beverly Hills teens giggled in Tagalong to each other as the crate was placed in the guest house near the pool.

“Open it, open it”, said the first sister, “can it really be?” The privileged spoiled brats begin their journey to dominating their world as they were destined. Carefully they opened the 7 foot crate, and there, under the bubble wrap, wearing a breathing apparatus, was the tall, deeply tanned, muscular, pixie haired Ka La Ming, in a silver bikini, boots by her side. The second sister took the apparatus off and read the delicate scroll that came wrapped in a pink ribbon.

“This is Ka La Ming. Use her and enjoy her, she belongs to you now, but will obey any Filipina who commands her. She will be completely loyal, obedient, and do what ever pleasures you. Imprint her with your scent, and read all the commands you can give her in Tagalong.

If you ever tire of her or she gets too old, contact me and I will arrange for her to service the call girls in our Manila office. Sincerely, Auntie.

“Ka La Ming! Tee-Hee, giggled the first sister. Ka La Ming opened her eyes and gazed upon the two beautiful Filipina girls, upon hearing another command her mouth opened automatically, with no thought from Ka La Ming, as the warm spray of spit landed in her mouth, making her body quiver with pleasure.

On command she sat up, her body complying again, her face greeted by the feet of both girls, having removed their sneakers, as they sat in chairs near the crate. Their scents implanted on her brain, as did the scent of their perfect bodies when they took turns placing their full weight on her face, enveloping her with their front and back, their musky scents burning new neural pathways.

They could hardly wait to have their friends over, and get serviced, or force her to service their frumpy maid, who they’d get fired if she told.

All kinds of schemes ran through the sister’s heads while the only thing that went through Ka La Ming’s head was that she was now their obedient property.