The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Change of Plans (an Institute story)

by Wrestlr

3. Do-Able

I was stretched out on my back, in a tee-shirt and swim trunks, on a poolside lounge chair. I acted like I was surfing online on my computer tablet, but my eyes were really surfing over Chris as he swam laps in the pool, even though it wasn’t that big: A flash of dark hair and an arm, some leg. He’d hit the side and then reverse course with a bit of shoulder, then the curve of his ass in his navy blue swim trunks.

“He’s really hot.”

I looked up and squinted against the sun. Thumper was claiming the sunlounger to my right, and Jase the one on my left. “Yeah,” I sighed. Since Thumper’d been inside my head yesterday—hey, I’m not stupid; I figured it out—and seen everything what happened with Peter and Coach, denying my attraction to Chris seemed pointless. Plus, I’d seen Thumper with Coach’s cock down his throat, a fact I was still trying to process, so I knew I had something in common with my cousin. We hadn’t talked about it, but I knew Thumper wouldn’t tell anyone except Jase. It felt good to finally have somebody I didn’t have to keep it secret from—two somebodies. “Too bad he’s also really, really straight,” I sighed again, looking back at Chris.

Thumper stretched out. He wore a pair of swim trunks and nothing else, only his were a lot more revealing than mine. Damn, he was good-looking.

“Nobody’s that straight,” Thumper said.

“Huh?” I said, turning back to Thumper, looking him right in the eye. I scowled and thought, Could you be any more cryptic?

Thumper must have heard me with his damned telepathy because he grinned and shrugged. “Give me a little time, and I bet I can find a chink in his heterosexual armor.”

You’re gonna make Chris gay? I thought, just to see whether Thumper would pick up on it.

Then, clear as a bell, I heard Thumper’s voice in my head: Not gay exactly ... but maybe temporarily do-able.

Whoa!—Thumper’s voice in my head! Whoa!—The idea of Chris being do-able! Which one stunned me more?

Hey, that’s how I got my start, Thumper’s voice in my head said. Right, Jase?

Then, clear as a bell, I heard Jase’s voice in my head answer: Thumper, you’re insatiable. We talked about this, remember?

Yeah, well, change of plans. Roll with it, bro. Besides I’ve learned to be a lot more careful with my Talent. You said so yourself. I felt Thumper’s attention turn back to me. Sometimes you just experiment a time or two before you go back to what you like. And other times you discover there’s a whole lot more in life to enjoy. Sometimes you never know until somebody pushes you to try, right?

“Uh, sure,” I said out loud, trying to process what he meant.

Man, in the last couple of days, I’d learned what it was like to have a telepath around, how to suck cock and fuck ass, that I really liked fag shit—and as if that weren’t enough shit for my brain to handle, my cousin was saying he could make Mister Heterosexuality Poster Boy over there in the pool “do-able.” I could practically feel the steam coming out of my ears as my gray matter threatened to melt down.

“I dunno ...” I said. “That seems kind of ...” Unfair? Coercive? Sinful?

Don’t think of it as making him do something he doesn’t want to. Think of it as helping him find the parts of him that want to do it and bringing them to the front for a while to play.

When Thumper explained it that way, as if it was something Chris maybe already wanted to do ...

No—what was I thinking? Was this what the pamphlet author meant about how insidious telepaths were? Thumper’s voice in my head seemed to be curling seductively around my thoughts, like listening to what he was saying was so much more interesting than whatever I’d been thinking, much more important than paying attention to my own warning alarms or something. Yeah, Thumper was smokin’ hot, especially in nothing but that pair of swim trunks and the way he was looking me right in the eye like that, kinda hungry and kinda sexy. It made me want to ... But still, something held me back, like part of me wasn’t convinced about his line of thought.

Thumper put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed gently. It felt good. Tell you what, his head-voice purred, this is gonna take me a few minutes with Chris, so why don’t you take a little nap. When you wake up you’ll see what I mean. You’ll feel much more clear-headed.

Listening to his voice in my head, the way his voice tinged everything in red and gold, felt so much better than listening to my own monochrome thoughts. “But ...” I started to protest and, even as I said it, I felt something happen—“I’m ... not sleepy ...” Everything was getting so foggy. I’d just rolled out of bed a couple of hours ago, but now my arms and legs felt heavy. All of a sudden I was sleepy—so deliciously, irresistibly sleepy. I yawned and decided a nap really would be nice, so I closed my eyes and lay back on the chair and just let it happen.

The rain woke me up. No, the drops of water against my face and arm weren’t rain. I opened my eyes and found Chris standing over me, naked, dripping wet from the pool, dripping water from his hair and huge hard-on down on me. He smiled this dazed smile and stroked his meat at me. He groaned, “Come on ... Help me out, Tony ... It won’t go down ...”

I sat up on the lounge. Chris could beat the shit out of me, but I wasn’t worried. Somehow I knew he wasn’t going to say anything about fag shit or beat me up. I felt calm and ... well, kind of quiet inside, like all the mental warnings that should have been going off in my head were conspicuously silent. I edged closer to him. He smelled like chlorine and suntan lotion, and the water dripped off him. He looked even hotter naked, of course. The swells of muscle were shiny and smooth. And now I was getting a really good look at his cock—the first time I’d seen it hard. Without a doubt, it was the biggest erection I’d ever seen in real life, though I’d only seen a few.

Chris begged in a low moan, “Come on. Please, Tony ...”

I licked my lips, took hold of his hips, and pulled his crotch into my face. Somehow, just like yesterday in the showers, I knew exactly what to do. I opened my jaw wide and took his mushroom dick-head into my mouth and then I pushed in another few inches. It was really stretching my mouth. But when it hit my gag reflex, instead of choking like I’d have expected, I just held it there until the sensation passed, then I sucked down still more of his prick. How did I know to do that? Damn, I was getting good at cock-sucking!

I wasn’t even all the way down to the root when I heard the rusty fence gate hinges squeak. A visitor?—We were about to get caught! Chris didn’t pull back like I’d have expected. Instead, he just stayed rooted in my mouth like he hadn’t heard anything. After just a moment, my panic melted away too, and I didn’t care if we did get caught.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the fence gate opening. Peter stuck his head through the gap. Probably he had rung the front bell, then decided to check by the pool when nobody answered the door. I stared at him, his shocked expression at finding me blowing my naked step-brother—our uber-straight baseball team captain—by the side of our pool while my two cousins watched. Was Peter going to freak out? Would he tell everyone he caught me blowing Chris?

Well, hello there, cute visitor, Jase’s voice said in my head when he saw Peter, shading the world with flickers of blue and purple. It wasn’t just a trick of light—I was definitely seeing something.

Thumper’s voice answered in red and gold, That’s Peter. I told you about him.

Ah. I’ll reel him in.

Thumper’s voice purred in the back of my head, No worries, Tony. Your buddy’s in good hands. More red and gold, like in the nightclub men’s room, like in the showers yesterday. Thumper in red and gold; Jase in blues and purples ...

Just focus on what you’re doing. Thumper’s nudge reminded me of what was most important: Chris’ dick bumping my lip. My uncertainties disappeared. As I licked the head again and opened my jaw to take his rod back inside my mouth, I kept my head tilted so I could watch Peter around Chris’ hip. I wanted to do both at once—suck Chris and watch Peter. I wanted to see what Peter would do next.

As Chris’ dick slid over the back of my tongue, I saw Peter get over his shock. Yeah, he must’ve decided this was a nice surprise, the way his wide-eyed face relaxed into a little slack smile, like he was stoned or drunk, as something purple and blue played around his head. What was Jase saying in Peter’s head? As Chris’ dick slid back nearly out of my mouth, I saw Peter step inside and push the fence gate shut. Peter sauntered over to us and purred, “Hey, guys,” and dropped the towel that had been draped over his shoulder. He lifted and removed his tee-shirt, pulled off his shoes, and shucked his swimsuit. His half-erection kept rising and bobbed in front of him as he stepped over to stand shoulder to shoulder with Chris.

I waited for Chris to regain his senses and bolt when he realized Peter was here, but he didn’t. He just grinned at him and slung his arm around Peter’s shoulders, casually, as if having a teammate catch him being blown by a guy—and his new step-brother at that—happened every day, like this was just another team-bonding experience.

What Peter did was push his hips forward and waggle his now-stiff cock around like a damned flagpole. I took the hint. I pulled off of Chris’ rod—Chris gave a little disappointed moan—and I pushed myself face-first into Peter’s crotch, taking another crack at swallowing that dick I’d sucked in the showers yesterday.

After a few mouth-strokes up and down Peter’s cock, I went back to Chris’, because I didn’t want it to feel neglected. Chris groaned and bucked his hips, and then I felt his hands on my head. I hadn’t expected him to touch me. From the gay porn I’d surreptitiously seen online, I knew straight guys usually just wanted their dicks sucked, trying to fantasize the sucker was some hot girl instead of a cock-hungry guy. But there his hands were, not pushing my head down to shove more of his cock down my throat, but stroking my hair! He even tickled my ears a bit, which just got my engine going like when Peter had nibbled at them in the showers yesterday. My dick turned from merely normal-hard to diamond-hard. I felt Chris’ hand run along my neck and then down into the collar of my tee-shirt, and then back up to my head where he took hold of my skull and pulled me up off his joy-toy.

Chris ordered, “Take your shirt off, Tony.”

I didn’t say anything. I just did as he said, shucking my tee-shirt over my head. Chris pressed my face into Peter’s crotch this time. As I fell mouth-first into Peter’s crotch, opening my jaw wide to take his long cock back in, Chris slid his hand across the skin and hard muscle of my bare chest, tickling at my nipple, then pinching it gently. That felt ... weird and good at the same time, and made me feel strangely hornier too. My world was narrowing to Peter’s dick in my mouth and Chris’ hand on my body. His hand traveled over my shoulders and down my back, leaving ripples of sensations quaking all through my body. How was I supposed to concentrate on sucking Peter’s dick when Chris kept teasing my skin like this? Then his hand traveled down into the back of my swimsuit, grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed. Next, his hand dropped into my crack, rough fingers scratching over the sensitive flesh of my sphincter. He pushed a finger into me.

Man, I thought, this is getting good! I was about to pinch myself, to make sure I wasn’t just dreaming, but then I felt Chris push down the back of my swimsuit and give my ass a solid, jarring slap.

Nope, definitely not dreaming.

“Get naked, Tony,” Chris instructed me. I glanced up to see if there was any flicker of blues or reds around his face but, nope, this was all him.

Without breaking my hold on Peter’s cock, I pushed down my swim trunks. My erection swung free, as I slipped the trunks past my knees, kinda awkwardly, and struggled them off over my ankles. I was naked now too. I started stroking myself as my lips made the return journey all the way down to the base of Peter’s cock again. I stayed there a few beats, but couldn’t breathe because his long, slim prick cut off my airway. So I spit him out and started licking his balls as I gasped for air. His balls were large, low-hangers, and they were freshly showered. I sucked one into my mouth and rolled it around, feeling its heft, the load it held, letting it fill my mouth.

Again I felt Chris’ hands clamp on my head, pulling me from my task. He sat down on the lounge chair Jase had vacated earlier, hauling me along as he stretched out on it. He was breathing heavily too, his smooth, muscular chest heaving. His eyes were hooded, but his expression was pure need. “Sit on it, man ...” he said. He broke off and shook his head, but then looked back to me. “Wait—I ...”

Easy, Chris, Thumper’s voice coaxed in red and gold around Chris’ head. We’re all friends here. Just ask for what you want. It’s okay to want.

“Mmm,” Chris groaned, and the need took over his expression again. “Sit on it,” he told me again. “Please ... Please sit on it.”

I gave his cock one last slow, wet suck, then stood up. Somebody handed me a bottle of lubricant—right, I’d told Peter to bring condoms; I congratulated myself on another good plan. I got my fingers coated with lotion and reached back to rub it into my virgin asshole. I gave Chris and his massive fuck-stick another look; he grinned, and it jerked with anticipation. My ass jerked with anticipation too. Chris had gotten a rubber from somewhere; he took the bottle from me and poured a stream over the condom-covered head and shaft of his cock. With every nerve ending twitching, I straddled the lounge chair, facing him. I didn’t touch him, didn’t know if he was up for that; I just held onto the back of the chair with one hand and reached back to aim his cock up into me with the other. Somebody else’s hand was there, helping guide Chris’ dick to my hole, and I relinquished task to them and focused on holding onto the back of the chair with both hands now.

Just go slowly and take it easy, Thumper coaxed in my head. I’ll help you relax.

I nodded. I lowered myself down onto the tapered head and felt it push at my tight pucker. I pressed myself down farther. The head of Chris’ cock popped inside—I could feel it stretch its way through my ass. I pressed down more, inch by inch. His cock was a tree trunk that felt like it just got thicker the farther down I got. It kind of hurt, but the feeling kept changing to something that promised to feel even better if I took just a little more. I stopped, maybe halfway—his dick was way bigger than the finger I’d sometimes poked up there when I was jacking off, but I seemed to know just what to do. I took a deep breath, trying to relax the walls of my ass, but then his cock started to pulse.

It made my legs jerk. My lube-slicked hand slipped off the chair back and slapped down on Chris’ chest, as I tried to steady myself while his hips tried to push that dick up into me a little more. He didn’t seem to mind my hand, which made me feel bolder. My hands stroked Chris’ skin, exploring. His chest was smooth but roped with lean muscle that flexed and undulated under his beautiful skin. He was watching my face, watching the expression that came over me as his meaty fucker dug deeper up inside me. Man, I probably looked like a real slut, but he didn’t seem to care. His hand moved up, made contact with the flesh of my flat gut, then glided up over my chest. His other hand joined in, first on my shoulder, then grasping me around the base of my neck. I thought for a crazy second he was gonna pull me forward and kiss me. But no, instead he tugged my body down as his hips pressed up, slamming himself up, up into me.

“Oh, fucking hell, man!” I hissed through the pain, secretly thrilled by the sex and the profanity. Chris’ cock pushed me wide open as he popped my cherry ass. I gave him everything—my ass, my virginity, everything he wanted. It hurt some, but I wasn’t about to beg this beautiful guy to pull it out—not that he would have, the way his eyes-clamped-shut intensity said he needed to take my ass as much as I needed to give it to him. I leaned back onto Chris’ dick, feeling my guts being rearranged, my hole tightening, resisting. And then his cock pulsed again, making my breath catch as I tried to take it all in.

I knew just what to do, how to move, how to turn the pain into something that felt different, then pleasurable, then even better still. I’d gotten his cock aligned with something up inside my ass that felt great, little electric shivers going through me as his dick moved inside me. Chris pulled his hips back down to the chair seat, his cock ripping nearly three-quarters out of me, then ramming back into me. Another sharp pain, but then as Chris repeated this move, over and over, I felt the last of the searing pain melt completely away. Yeah, I knew exactly how to move against him, and his cock nudged something up inside my ass that made this gooey ecstatic feeling wash over me—through me—whatever.

“Oh, God—this is the best fuck ever!” Chris sighed. Taking God’s name in vain during a fag shit ass-fucking sex seemed scandalous and naughty, and I loved it. I loved the feeling of Chris’ rod inside me.

Soon Chris didn’t need to spike his way into me. I was riding him, up and down, my chute clamping down with every upward movement, and opening wide for every downward dunk. Soon my ass was making sloppy, slappy sounds against his groin. “Aw, fuck,” I whimpered, and, “Yippee-ki-ay, ride ‘em, cowboy,” which made Chris grin. He had his head back against the chair, eyes closed, brow furrowed with concentration. His hands were on my hips now, holding me, keeping me lined up with his cock, but then they slipped around to my butt, grasping, squeezing, and spreading the orbs of my ass even wider.

Chris’ torso came up off the chair, sitting up. He looked at me now, leaning up into me, his face flushed, his panting making the fine hairs stand up all over my body. I stared down into his eyes, catching what looked like little flecks of red and gold reflected there. “So tight,” Chris breathed. “Yeah, ride me, Tony—ride my cock.”

His rod smacked my insides around like a pinball machine. My hard prick bounced against his washboard belly in earnest on my downward drops. He leaned in closer, and the bounces became rubs as the angle of our bodies moving together changed. It felt more fucking awesome than anything else I’d ever experienced. A trail of my pre-cum smeared over his moist flesh. I felt his lips brush against my chest, and then against my nipple. I readied myself for him to bite, to nibble, or maybe just lick it. If his teeth nipped at my nipple, I’d cum—I’d fucking cum! But no sooner did his lips brush it than they disengaged, as if he knew how close to climaxing I was.

Chris’ arms wrapped about my back, and my balls began to feel like my churning insides. I felt my load building up pressure, everything beginning to tingle and ache for release. My ass-ring clutched and clamped down on Chris’ rigid prick. I was so close, getting too close—no, I was nearly there—a couple more thrusts, a few more rubs against Chris’ rippling abs, and I’d pop like champagne cork.

Not yet, Thumper’s voice directed us.

Yeah. Okay. Slow down. Cool down. Thumper was right. Stretch it out. Make it last. We had all afternoon and all night. My first fuck needed to last forever.

I pulled back away from Chris’ abs and slowly eased up off of his rod, going slowly, letting it gradually pop free of my ass. I missed it immediately. Chris wanted his cock to be back inside me too—I could tell—but there were other things for us to do. We didn’t have to pop so soon.

I’d forgotten about Thumper during the fuck, sure, but I’d forgotten about Jase and Peter too.

Jase was naked now, standing there with Peter kneeling before him. The folded towel protected Peter’s knees from the concrete around the edge of the pool. I watched as Peter’s mouth went down on Jase again, frantically, hungry to eat every inch of Jase’s beautiful thick erection. Jase sighed, “Ah, yeah.” He looked at me and grinned and reached out to stroke my head. Suddenly, he pulled me by my hair up to his face and kissed me. His lips were warm and firm. They discharged a pure animal lust that left me light-headed.

French me! I thought fiercely. And as if he read the thought, Jase pushed the wet tip of his tongue between my lips. It paused there, perhaps half an inch of it, a moist, living, other presence against the inner surface of my lips, and then it snaked between my teeth and over my tongue and curled upward to lick the roof of my mouth. I pressed it between my lips as it slowly withdrew and slid inward between my lips, again and again, like Jase was fucking my mouth with his tongue. He slung an arm around my shoulders to steady me and hold me to him. Somehow, Jase both soothed and excited me. I relaxed in the embrace of his great physical strength, as a glow spread gently through my whole body, not the hard gotta fuck, gotta cum need I’d felt with Chris, but a warm sexual glow that said we were gonna take it slow, enjoy ourselves, make it last.

I felt Jase’s hands on my shoulders, pushing me down alongside Peter as he serviced Jase’s cock. I thought, Crap, Jase is so fucking dominant! Sure, I’d sometimes gotten off in my fantasies about surrendering to a dominant man during sex, but I wondered if this casual dominance was maybe one of those big-brother behaviors, something else I’d missed out on from being an only child. But then I decided, Definitely over-thinking this—worry about that after the sex.

Which naturally brought me back to the task at hand—or in this case, at tongue. I teased my tongue along the ridge of Jase’s hip. I cheek-nudged Peter’s head out of the way, and Jase’s erection popped free of his mouth. That cock wasn’t lonely for long—I lapped the underside from his balls up to the ridge around the tip. I licked his cock head, tongued into the little slit in its tip, teasing it. I used one hand to tug on his balls as my other guided his cock to my mouth. I pressed my lips together and pushed them against the tip so that it would feel to Jase as if he were forcing entrance through my ass muscles like Chris had done just minutes before.

The feel and taste of Jase’s cock head and the loose, velvety outer skin covering the hard shaft intoxicated me. I began to suck it in and out of my mouth. Jase urged me on, telling me to suck it, swirl my tongue around the head, lick the underside of the shaft, calling me his good little cocksucker, yeah, good little cocksucker. I worried that we might disturb the neighbors, but then I realized Jase wasn’t saying those things out loud. I was too caught up to care. My sexual frenzy was back, and I happily lost myself in it.

I felt something move against my hip, which sent a surge of pre-cum leaking to the tip of my cock. Which was somewhere surprisingly warm, I realized. I almost passed out from the sweet sensation that washed over me when I felt my cock slip deeper into the warm, smooth wetness of Peter’s mouth. Oh, man—that guy could suck dick! Peter’s mouth, tongue, and lips caressed every inch of my cock skin, taking in its entire surface. As his mouth went up and down on my cock, Peter’s smooth fingers slipped around my balls and tugged gently.

I moved my hips to the rhythm of Peter’s mouth and was thrilled to feel a finger travel from the base of my balls back to my asshole. Oh, fucking hell, yeah! I thought. Finger me, you fucker!

Peter’s long middle finger gently stroked my sphincter until it relaxed again. I imagined it opening like a flower bud in a time-lapse video. When his finger slowly pressed into me, I felt that strange, delicious lassitude again that I was already coming to associate with being entered. Peter was doing some massaging in there that was driving me crazy with pleasure. A second finger joined the first in entering me, and then a third. I felt them widening me, stretching my entrance and filling my passageway, preparing me again for the cock that was sure to follow. Would it be Jase’s or Peter’s?

Jase pulled me to my feet, then pushed me down on one of the lounge chairs, the same one where Chris had taken popped my ass-virginity minutes ago. Where was Chris now?—I didn’t care. I stretched out, loving the feel of the warm spring sunshine on my skin.

Peter turned me onto my left side like I was some kind of cheap slut, and he slid onto the lounge behind me. He pushed his shaft against the crack between my tight buns, and I lifted my right leg to show I was easy and willing for him to do whatever he wanted. If that made me a fag shit slut, so be it.

“Gonna stick my dick in your ass,” Peter murmured in my ear, echoing what he’d said in the showers yesterday.

“Do it—fuck me,” I hissed back at him.

Somebody tossed a plastic-wrapped condom and the little plastic bottle of lubricant at Peter.

I felt Peter’s hand guiding his dick-tip to its target and one fingertip even entering slightly as he shoehorned his cock-head through my sphincter. Ow, it burned again! I felt panicky, wondering whether I could take it, but something about the way Jase smiled at me calmed me down and helped me relax completely again.

Take his mind off it, Jase’s voice whispered in my head, but he wasn’t talking to me.

Peter’s right arm slipped around my waist, and his fingers made little rotating motions around my nipple; the new sensation diverted me from when was happening with my ass. By the time my mind disengaged from the tingle that Peter’s fingers set off around my nip, his big cock was already sliding comfortably up my rectum and sending me back into that pleasure-delirium. Up, up, up it slid, until I thought it must soon be hitting my stomach. I felt like I was being filled to capacity, and I didn’t ever want to be un-filled.

Peter left his big dick there a moment, then I felt it slowly recede until only the ridged head stayed inside my sphincter. Just as I expected it to pop out, Peter’s cock began another slow, delectable ascent into me, each inch increasing my sense of submission to the man whose organ filled me, whose forearm rested on my thigh, pressing it out of the way to keep my asshole accessible. My mouth hung open in a silent ring of ecstasy. Jase pushed his cock into my mouth, and I sucked and swallowed until I had it all the way in my throat again. I wanted him to fuck my face as Peter fucked my ass. I reached up to play with his chest hair, squeezing his pectoral muscles, finding his nipples. I wanted Peter and Jase to do exactly what they were doing—utterly mastering me—owning me. I loved it!

I heard Thumper grunting, and Chris quietly moaning something like, “Fuck me! Yeah, fuck my ass! Fuck me!” Any other time just the thought of Chris, Mister Heterosexuality, getting his ass plowed would have short-circuited my brain, but right then I didn’t care about that. I had all the cock I could handle.

My mouth and ass became juicy holes devoted solely to servicing the glorious cocks that slid in and out of them. In and out of me they went, fucking me hard! Each time Jase’s crotch bumped my nose, each time Peter’s underbelly smacked against my butt, I felt the crisp rasp of their pubic hair against my skin, and I wished there were more ways that I could yield my body to them.

Peter’s pace quickened, and I could feel his breath against my neck. He moaned low in his throat. Now he was pounding into my ass, surrendering himself to the same total abandon that I was already experiencing. I felt as if I was being helplessly buffeted on that hard pole of his. For a moment the raw ferocity this fuck unleashed in Peter spooked me, but then I felt something focus my attention anew on Jase’s dick rubbing across my tongue. I was ready, willing, eager to do anything to please Peter and Jase and their big, hard cocks.

Suddenly, Peter’s thighs slammed against mine in a final powerful thrust. He froze. “Ah! Fuck!”

His steel-muscled arm clamped around my waist, and his body went rigid. I practically felt his big cock recoil inside me, as his jizz shot into the condom deep inside my body. I could practically feel his pleasure and the lights going off in his head. I spread my legs yet wider and spat out Jase’s cock so I could chant at Peter, “Give it to me, buddy! Give it to me, buddy!” I took all Peter’s cum, feeling honored to have been able to bring him this pleasure.

And Jase fisted away at his cock in my face. He pushed his hips forward, and warm, wet ropes spurted out and slapped my cheek and neck. I seemed to feel his orgasm, like he was broadcasting it or something in flares of blue and purple light. Jase got out the final drops with a convulsive pumping of his hips. I stuck out my tongue and licked at the tip of his sensitive cock-head, making him shudder.

Good boy, Tony, Jase told me in my head as he leaned over me, riding out his orgasm. I luxuriated in the contentment of having pleased him.

Behind me Peter’s body was almost completely limp. His hand slid feebly up and down my cock. I brushed his hand aside and sat up, gripped my shaft, ready to jack myself savagely to orgasm. But then I heard Chris groan. That reminded me.

I looked over to see Chris on his hands and knees on another lounge chair, with Thumper standing astraddle it behind him. My jaw dropped—I was watching Mister Heterosexuality getting butt-fucked by Thumper! From the way Chris tossed his head around, eyes clamped shut in pure pleasure, he fucking loved it too!

Thumper pulled out of Chris’ ass, grunting like an animal. He ripped off the condom and flailed away at his dick. Thumper’s whole body shuddered. Like with Jase, I saw little sparks of color as he started to cum, shards of red and gold. Then thick bursts of Thumper’s jizz shot across Chris’ ass and back, nearly hitting his neck. Man, Thumper could sure shoot!

Thumper stepped back from Chris’ ass and swapped a grin and high-five with Jase. That’s when Thumper saw me. His head-voice curled around me: Looks like we have one left who hasn’t gotten off yet ...

And then the scenery changed. Chris pushed me down onto a sunlounger and onto my back. He folded my legs up and back, using the back of my thighs as leverage. He aimed his rubber-clad erection and eased it forward, into me. I was ready and relaxed and took it. Soon he rammed his cock in and out of me, cock withdrawing almost all the way out, then slamming back in. He used his entire weight to make every thrust stab deeper and deeper. My legs settled on his shoulders. By then I—we—had lost all inhibitions. His hands moved down my chest, and then slid up until they laced around the back of my neck, pulling my face up to his until our noses almost touched. I couldn’t quite reach him to try a kiss. His breath in hard rasps and my groans both matched the tempo of his balls smack-slapping against my butt cheeks. Chris picked up the beat, pitching his fuck in and out of my ass with the same fierce determination he used on the baseball diamond.

My orgasm hadn’t gone anywhere, had just stayed put as if the pounding he was giving me was holding it in me, making it build beyond all comprehension. Suddenly I felt my cock catch fire and my balls spasm—spreading to my well-fucked asshole—and then my whole body. My cock exploded, streams of my thick spunk spurting up over my belly and chest.

My ass going wild must’ve sent Chris over the edge, because he jammed his cock hard into me and moaned and gasped as his load pumped deep inside me. He quaked, head thrown back, and then he collapsed onto me, spent. I tangled my arms and legs around his body and held on to him tightly, feeling his body writhe against me a moment and then relax. I pressed my lips against the flesh of his shoulder and kissed him.

Chris leaned up and looked down at me, his eyes dazed, mouth still hanging slack. Then his brow furrowed and his lips closed as he gulped. He sank into my kiss, pressed his lips to mine, pushed his tongue into my mouth. When the kiss broke off he leaned back, his breathing rapid again and his expression confused.

“Wow, Tony” he said, and then he pulled himself out of me, leaving a hollow feeling behind. Pulling himself to his feet, he stood there, so naked, so beautiful, and looked down at me. He shook his dazed head and smiled. “Wow. You’re really good. Better than I imagined.”

I was, like, Wait—Chris has imagined what having sex with me would be like?

Then as Chris turned and ran for the pool, I heard Thumper’s voice in my head say, See? It’s just a matter of letting the other parts step forward for a while. You’re right though—he’s pretty damned heterosexual. Finding the right parts nearly wore me out!

Wow, was all I could think while I processed what Thumper said and watched Chris dive headfirst, slicing like a knife into the water.

A little later, Thumper and I were sprawled on a blanket under a tree. I lay on my side watching Chris swim more laps. When he hit the side and flipped around to swim back the other way, I saw a flash of paler skin—bare buttocks—which made me smile. Mister No Fag Shit was swimming buck-naked. That right there was a big change. Sometimes horizons got broadened, Thumper had said, and sometimes a person just experimented and then went back to what he liked. Well, I sure had learned what I liked. Only time would tell with Chris.

Over in another corner of the pool, I saw Peter’s handsome head and back, and Jase’s calves and feet, as Jase demonstrated how to do a handstand underwater. Peter saw me looking, and his grin got bigger, and he waved at me.

Sometimes things don’t according to plan, and that’s great too. Who’d have expected, twenty-four hours ago, that I’d have had two telepaths running around in my head or that I’d have had sex with four smokin’—hot guys?—Five if I counted Coach too. If someone had told me I’d have had sex with not one but two of my teammates, and one of them was my gorgeous step-brother, I’d have laughed in his face. I was starting to look at the world in a whole new way.

Yeah, I thought, camping next weekend with Peter and Coach is going to be an interesting experience!

I wondered if Peter might also be interested in some dating in addition to sex, now that we were about to graduate and didn’t have to care what teammates or classmates thought. Hell, if all he wanted was a friends-with-benefits kind of thing, I’d be willing to go for that too, as long as it meant I’d be getting plenty of his cock and ass and plenty of orgasms.

Thumper, pressed up behind me on the blanket with his arm around my chest, must have picked up on that thought. “So,” he nuzzled into my ear, “I guess I don’t have to sleep on that fucking uncomfortable air mattress if I stay over again tonight, right?”

I froze—old habits die hard. Did he mean because I was over my fear of telepaths, or over my virgin skittishness about sex, or over my fear of somebody finding out I was gay? Screw it—the questions didn’t matter, only the answer, which was the same regardless. I relaxed back into his embrace, happy we were both still naked. I replied, “You’re only in town for one more night before you have to go back to the Institute. Who said anything about sleeping?”

“Aww, man,” he mock-cursed. “That’s what I hate about breaking in virgins. They’ll wear you out! I need a nap.”

“Then you better get your rest now, dude, ‘cause I owe you big-time and my plans for payback involve lots of butt-sex.”

“Is that supposed to be a threat?”

I had an enormous smile on my face, anticipating. “Thumper, dude, it’s a fucking promise.”

Thumper chuckled. He kissed the back of my neck and settled down against the blanket, against my body. “Tony, man, you’re such a mess,” he chuckled softly in my ear.

I figured he meant that in a good way. Maybe I was, because figuring some things out would take time, but I wasn’t a drooling mess. Yeah, I’d definitely have to throw away that pamphlet later—and think twice before I gave an “authority” so much control over my life-plan ever again.

I felt Thumper start to fall asleep, and not just in the way his arm around me gradually went slack. He must have still had his telepathy linking us, because I felt it in my head, like some red and gold light going dim. I was feeling sleepy too. A nap sure sounded good. I cuddled myself back against his chest, loving the curve of his soft cock against my bare ass-cheek, as I let sleep take me too.