The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Change of Mind

* * *
((codes: MC, MD))

Author’s note: I wrote this story some several weeks ago, with my other stories, and have decided to post them all in a steady stream through the next couple of weeks, two at a time. Well, recently, when checking back through the archive, I found a story that caught my attention, ‘Born to Make You Happy’ by bw. I read the story, loved it, but was a bit blown away by how much it resembled MY story. As I said, I wrote mine a long time before ever reading bw’s story, but as they are so similiar, I thought I’d pay him/her some recognition for it. Thanx.

* * *

It had taken Jean five long months of research and study before he felt he was ready. He’d raided the campus library for every book on the subject of hypnosis, talked to several psychology professors, even gone to several magic shows and spoke at length with the magicians afterwards, all in his quest to become a hypnotist. He felt he had finally mastered the basics, had developed a pretty good induction, and had finally come up with the perfect way to instigate the procedure. Five months to prepare, but not, at last, he was ready.

He spied the object of his conquest as she entered the biology lab. Bonnie Carter, the beautiful, gorgeous, statuesque blonde goddess that sat one row down and across from him. As always, every male head turned as she strode across the room to her seat. Jean noticed that even a few female heads turned, one or two girls openly licking their lips. If Bonnie was aware of this attention, she felt unfazed by it. She was beautiful, and she knew it. She sat down at her desk, smoothed out the lines in her almost indecently-short skirt, and opened her notebook.

All throughout class, Jean’s eyes remained glued to Bonnie, traveling up to her large, shapely breasts, barely contained in the short red blouse she wore, down to her long, slender, well tanned legs, even occasionally down to her soft, pretty, feet, clad in those expensive black strappy sandals she always wore. Jean loved every part of her, but he especially loved her feet. They were so tiny, so cute, and to his mind, so incredibly sexy! He had a very intense foot fetish fascination with Bonnie’s feet, which was part of the problem between them. She was always so nice, so sweet and courteous in class, such a living doll. He’d long fantasized about dating her, of making love to that beautiful woman, and once, after class, he’d even been bold enough to approach her and admit his feelings.

Major mistake. Outside the classroom, without the presence of an authority figure, someone she had to cow to, Bonnie’s true colors shown forth. She’d laughed at him, right in his face. She told him, in very graphic terms, just what she thought of him. Worse, she’d apparently noticed the way he stared at her feet, and called him a ‘perverted, foot loving, toe-sucking freak’! The others in the hallway all burst into laughter, and red-faced, embarrassed, Jean had fled.

That had been in his freshman year. Now, he was a junior, still every bit the geeky nerd, but now armed with knowledge, and a lust for vengeance. Glancing back down at her shapely legs, and her scarlet tipped toes, he added as an afterthought, and armed with just plain ol’ lust!

Near the end of the class, the instructor handed back the results from last week’s test. Assorted groans and sighs lit up the room as students received their scores. Bonnie let out an especially deep groan of despair as she received her paper back. “An ‘F? Oh hell, there goes my average. Damn! Are you sure this grade is right, Miss Tomlinson?”

The white haired professor arched an eyebrow. “Am I sure? Miss Carter, I hate to burst your bubble, but the main bone connecting the knee joint and the ankle is the FEMUR, not the LEMUR. If you think your skeletal system is held up by a small furry mammal, then you need to study your homework a bit more closely.”

The class had a slight chuckle over that. The class dismissed, and Bonnie and several of her friends stood outside the doorway, comparing grades. “Damn, that old bitch doesn’t cut anyone any slack, does she?” Melissa was saying. She’d made a ‘D’, and her paper had nearly as many red marks as Bonnie’s. “My parents are gonna freak when they see my midterm grades.”

“You think you’ve got it bad?” Bonnie countered miserably. “My dad said that he’d cut me off is I failed another class. No more car, no more credit cards, no more anything!” She groaned, tossing the paper to the ground. “I am so totally dead.”

“Afternoon ladies,” Jean said pleasantly, striding out of the class. “Sounds like you all had some problems on that last exam.”

“Yeah, so?” Melissa huffed, arrogantly. “What’s that have to do with you, ‘Poindexter’? I don’t recall asking YOUR opinion.”

Jean’s ears burned slightly at the insult. Mental note: when I perfect this hypnosis thing, remind myself to turn Melissa into a damn monkey for a few days. Brushing off the comment, he casually slid his own exam paper from out of his notebook.

“Yes, well, MAYBE you SHOULD have asked my opinion before you ladies took that test,” he said coolly, waving the paper back and forth, using it like a hand fan. “After all, we ‘Poindexters’ tend to do well with the academic stuff, you know.”

“Let me see that!” April, the third girl, growled. She and the other girls gasped. Jean’s paper was devoid of red marks, except for the score at the top. A perfect score. “You made an A on that shit?” April said, in disbelief. “You little nerd! How in the hell did you get all the answers right? You never study! I’m in the library all the time, and I never see you there. You have dual majors, and you’re breezing through your classes without half trying! How the FUCK do you do it?”

Jean smiled. Just the opening he’d been waiting for. He and April had rehearsed what she would say for nearly an hour last night. I’ll have to give her that twenty dollar bonus for this, he thought to himself.

“Well, since you asked, I’ll tell you. It’s a little trick I picked up. I hypnotize myself before class, and memorize the information the instructor gives out. Everything he or she says gets stored inside my brain. Then when its test time, I simply put myself back in a trance, and viola! It’s like perfect total recall, only better. SO I don’t have to spend all my time studying. Neat huh?”

The girls stood there in silence for a moment. Then, April said, “You know, I’ve heard about hypnosis, and all that stuff. They say it does help your memory improve. I just never thought about doing something like thus.”

“Yeah,” Melissa said thoughtfully. “I once saw a show in PBS a few years ago. They hypnotized this guy, showed him a few pages in a book, then woke him up. He sat down and read, word for word, everything he’d seen in that book.”

Bonnie sighed. “Wow. Now that’s an idea. Wish I could do that... hypnotize myself, and memorize the lessons, not have to study, ace all my exams. My dad would get off my back. Hell, he’d probably even increase my allowance!”

Jean smirked evilly. “Well, you know, I could teach you how to do it, if you want. It does work. My test scores are proof enough of that. Still, I don’t know if I should...” he said frowning. “I don’t know if it would be right to hypnotize you...”

“Why not?” Bonnie said, anxiously. “What’s wrong with me? Don’t you know how to hypnotize someone besides yourself?”

“Yes, of course,” he said quickly. “But... well, it takes a bit of trust to hypnotize someone. I mean, you leave yourself pretty open when you go into a trance. How do you know I wouldn’t make you do something silly, like act like a monkey or something?”

Melissa frowned. “Well, I for one, wouldn’t let you hypnotize me, no matter how much I needed to get good grades!”

“Oh, come on, Melissa,” April countered. “It would be fun. Besides, don’t you know how hypnosis works? There are rules. You can’t make a hypnotized person do anything they wouldn’t normally do when awake. That means he couldn’t make you strip naked, or have sex with him, or anything like that. If you wouldn’t normally do it, he can’t make you do it when in a trance.”

Bonnie, who’d been a bit apprehensive before, relaxed. “That’s right, I remember hearing that too. There’s nothing to worry about. Jean, I want to learn. I want you to teach me how to hypnotize myself, so I can start acing those exams. Will you teach me?”

Excellent! Jean thought. Almost perfect. Now if I can just get Melissa to go along with it too...

“I’m in too,” April said, looking at Melissa. “What about you, Mel? What have you got to lose? It’s perfectly safe, you know.”

Melissa shook her head. “No. I won’t let anyone hypnotize me. I can’t believe you guys are going along with it, too! What if he finds some way to—”

“Come on, Melissa,” April pleaded. “I don’t want to do this without you! If you won’t let yourself be hypnotized, then at least come with us and watch. You can just sit in a corner and make sure he doesn’t try anything funny with us, okay?”

Melissa rolled her eyes. “Oh, alright,” she said after a moment. “I guess SOMEONE has to come along to save you both from yourselves.”

Jean’s smile grew larger. Perfect! he thought.

* * *

They met up again, after Jean’s last class, at eight o’ clock, in the college library. Jean had reserved an conference room on the third floor, and was supremely confident he would be able to work there without interruption. Few students even ventured up onto the second floor, let alone the third, and being a Friday night, most students were out partying.

Jean arrived first, leaving class early to ensure that he beat the others to the room. He set up the room just as he’d planned, with the chairs all in the right places. He adjusted the reading lights to the appropriate level, and plugged in the small tape player he’d brought with him. The stage was set. The script was memorized. Now, the only thing lacking were the players.

April and Melissa arrived together, dressed in their usual fashion. Out of class, they had shed the traditional school uniform for a pair of tight fitting jeans, white tank tops, and a pair of black flats. Both brunettes seemed in good spirits, although Melissa was a bit quieter than usual. She was obviously uncomfortable with the whole idea of her friends being hypnotized by the school science geek. Jean chuckled softly to himself. If only she knew.

Bonnie arrived last, ten minutes after the hour. “Sorry,” she said as she entered, tossing her jacket onto the back of a nearby chair. “I ran into Clyde Stevens on the way over here. Normally we’d be out seeing a movie together or something,” she said flipping a lock of blonde hair around her finger. “But I told him I had some serious studying to do. Work before pleasure, you know.” She glanced around at the others. “So, Jean, how do we start?”

“We start with you sitting down in this chair, right here, facing me. April, you and Melissa have a seat over there. I’ll do you next, April. I want to help Bonnie here first.”

April sat down in her assigned chair. “Fine by me, Now that I’ve had a chance to think about it, I’m a little nervous about this whole thing. I want to watch you hypnotize Bonnie first.”

“Alright then,” Jean replied, turning the lights down low. He knelt and started the tape player, then sat down directly across from Bonnie. From the positioning of the chairs, his back was to the girls, and Bonnie sat facing him, but both girls had an unobstructed view of their friend. Breathing a hopeful prayer for success, he began.

“Now then, Bonnie, Z want you to relax. There’s no need to be nervous or anything. Just sit there and relax. Now, I’m not going to try anything ‘hokey’ like swinging a watch or dangling a crystal in front of your face. All that is just to focus a person’s attention on the hypnotist, anyway. What I want you to do is simply sit there, just relaxing, peacefully. Yes, just like that. Just sit there and breath in... and out... in and out... Good. Just like that. See how easy it is? You’re already in a light trance already.”

Bonnie blinked. “I am? But... I don’t feel any different. You must be wrong, I feel completely normal.”

Jean grinned. “Yes, I know, but like I said, its just a LIGHT trance. You’re not in very deep yet. And being hypnotized doesn’t mean you are a zombie or anything. It just means your focus is narrowed, your ability to concentrate is improved. Now, let’s go a little deeper. I want you to sit there and relax again, don’t talk yet, just relax and listen. Focus on your breathing, on each soft breath or air... going in.... and back out. In... and out. IN and OUT. Good. You’re doing great, Bonnie. As you focus more and more on your breathing, I think you’ll fins yourself noticing everything else less and less... not noticing the way your hand is starting to relax... the way your fingers are beginning to loosen... to uncurl slightly... yes... just like that... not noticing the way your entire body seems to be really really relaxed... loose... totally calm and peaceful now... except for your lungs... breathing IN and OUT Yes... good. Good, Bonnie. You’re doing fine. Just relaxing now, breathing IN and OUT. INNNN and OOUUUTTT. INNNNNN... and OOOUUUUUTTT.

Bonnie sighed softly, as her breathing indeed slowed to match the rhythm of Jean’s words. Her entire body... what she still noticed of it, anyway, seemed to be lighter than air. As if she were made entirely of cotton. She didn’t feel like she was hypnotized, yet she felt strange. Wonderful. It felt really nice, actually. Nice and warm and very relaxed. She’d never noticed before how nice a speaking voice Jean had. It was very nice to listen to...

“...don’t need to close your eyes. Of course, if you WANTED to, you could let your eyelids relax, relax, just like the rest of your body. You could let them close... let yourself drift, relax and go DEEPER, and still listen. You can close your eyes if you really want to... I know how tired you are, how much energy it takes to keep them open, and you probably want so badly to close them now... it would feel so good to close them now, just for a bit...” And Bonnie’s eyelids fluttered closed. “Yes, just like that. See how nice that feels? Isn’t that so much better?” A small smile spread across Bonnie lips. “And you can still hear my voice, still listen to my words. It’s so easy to do, just sit there and relax, and listen to my voice. You don’t have to TRY to listen, it just happens automatically. You don’t have to think about it. In fact, you don’t have to think at all, just now. That part of your mind can rest, can relax and go DEEPER, while your inner mind listens to me.”

Across the room, Melissa was listening, spellbound. Strange as it seemed, his simple words were having an effect. Bonnie looked totally out of it. When he’d said she could close her eyes if she wanted to, Melissa found her own eyes closing. With a jerk, she popped them back open again. She’d almost fallen into the trance herself. She risked a glance over at April, about to ask her if she believed what they were seeing, when she saw, to her amazement, that she too had been totally caught up in Jean’s spell. April’s eyes were still open, for the moment, but they were wide, and glassy, and she seemed to be swaying slightly. Melissa peers at her friend closely, and noticed that her lips were moving. April, deep in her trance, was mumbling softly, under her breath.

Melissa sat there, staring at her friend, Bonnie and Jean totally forgotten. April was completely mesmerized. Enraptured. Melissa wondered idly if she’d ever been hypnotized before, or whether she was such an easy mark that she’d gone under so fast. She chuckled inwardly. April was down so deep she would probably do anything Melissa told her. Images of the buxom brunette prancing around, making a fool of herself, danced in her head, but she quickly shook them away. April was a friend, and tempting as it was, she wouldn’t take advantage of her.

Still, she WAS curious as to what she was mumbling. Leaning closer, Melissa strained to hear what April was saying. The entranced girl was swaying, rocking gently, back and forth, causing Melissa to rock slightly herself in order to keep up with her. “... deeper... relax... and go... deeper...” she said softly. Melissa frowned. The words had been so soft, she wasn’t quite sure she’d heard them correctly. She sat there, rocking slightly, in time with April, listening closely, focusing on her friend. For several moments she was silent, then suddenly she spoke again.

“Deeper... relax... listen and go deeper... deeper...”

Melissa yawned slightly. April’s lips continued to move, as if she was chanting something under her breath, but Melissa STILL couldn’t quite make it out. Only the words, ‘relax and go deeper’ was spoken loud enough for her to discern.

Meanwhile, Jean had Bonnie deep within her trance. He’d run through the standard tests to see how deep she was, having her arm raise by itself, making it stiff as a board, lighter than a feather, the entire list. Finally assured, he told her to count softly in her mind, from a hundred, down to zero, going deeper in her mind with each number, until she reached her bottom. Then she would stand up from the chair to signal her readiness to learn. Seeing her lips moving as she began counting, he stood up, moving back to check on his other two subjects.

Jean grinned wickedly. Melissa’s eyes were closed tight, her body swaying softly to the same rhythm as her friend April. Her lips moved softly, as she occasionally mumbled the magic words, ‘relax and go deeper’ just as April did. Jean merely shook his head in wonder. He’d known Melissa would be on guard against him, and would be impossible for him to hypnotize. Luckily, he’d discovered a few tricks in his latest book. By having their chairs cleverly placed, he was able to induce April into a trance, as well as Bonnie, and while Melissa might have been on guard against him hypnotizing her, she was completely unguarded against hypnosis-by-proxy, from her best friend.

April’s head lolled slightly, as she rocked back and forth, deep in her trance. She looked so soft, so warm and inviting, that he was sorely tempted to do a little unscheduled programming on her psyche. Still, his twisted sense of morality (if one could call it that) got the better of him, and he decided to honor their agreement. He tapped her twice on the left shoulder, then once on the right, bringing her instantly awake. Gasping, she looked around, regaining her bearings. Seeing her friend Melissa, deeply entranced, she glanced up at Jean and grinned.

“Oh fuck me! I can’t believe it! It worked! You got her!” she said with awe.

Jean chuckled softly. “No, April, YOU got her. I got Bonnie, which is what I wanted.” He gestured back at the lovely blonde, who was standing idly in front of her chair. “Have fun with her, April, just remember what I showed you. Changing Melissa’s sexual orientation to match your own might be a little tricky; changing her into your obedient, horny, sex-starved love-slave will be VERY tricky. Still, if you follow the tips I gave you, you should be able to sidestep all those moral landmines within her brain.”

April licked her lips. “Don’t worry, Jean. I’ve had a long time to think about it and prepare. Melissa and I are going to become very close, very soon.” She caressed the mesmerized girl’s face softly. “I don’t know how I can ever thank you for setting this up!”

Jean pondered for a second. “Well, how about we get together again in a few days, and maybe have some group fun...”

April shook her head. “Sorry. I told you once already. I’m not interested in men. Not in the slightest. Still, maybe we can talk trade sometime... letting you have Mel every once in a while, and letting me and Bonnie have a turn.”

“Yes, well, we’ll see,” Jean said, walking back over to his subject. “We both need to finish programming our hypnotized little vixens. You’ll have a lot more work than I do. We can talk about all this later.” He gently pushed Bonnie back into her seat. Glancing back at April as she did the same to Melissa, he asked, “Are you sure I can’t convince you to, you know, maybe just try it, once?”

April shook her head again. “Nope, Forget it, Jean. I’m not going to change my mind on this.”

“Very well,” Jean mumbled, making up plans in his head. April had been a very good hypnotic subject, as well as a student, and it would take little doing to put her under and reshape her way of thinking. She wouldn’t change her mind about sex with him? That’s okay, he would simply change it for her. Smiling, Jean sat down and began the task of changing Bonnie’s mind.

((The End.))