The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

by MichelleLovesTo

1. Girls Should Play Nicely Together!

Chandra pulled back from the embrace. “We cannot do this.”

Barbie burst out in frustration, “Not again!”

“I just meant that we cannot do this ... here.” Chandra opened the driver’s side of the car and got in.

“Oh!” This was the only reply that Barbie could manage as she got into the passenger side.

“Whenever will you learn not to push your luck? We are not equals in this relationship. If I am kind to you, if I give you crumbs from my table, it is because you are like a favorite pet, my little lap dog, my little lap BITCH. If you continue to forget who and what you are the kindness and the crumbs will be few and far between.”

Barbie felt a sting of frustration and embarrassment. The rules of this relationship escaped her. One second Chandra acted like a best friend, or a lover, and the next there was thinly veiled dislike in her voice—all because she felt comfortable enough to tell her that she was disappointed.

Chandra pulled into the parking lot of what seemed to be a closed hardware store. She pushed forward her seat and indicated to Barbie that she should do the same. “Let’s continue this conversation in the back seat.”

Barbie followed her into the back seat with trepidation, unable to assess Chandra’s mood. Was there to be pain? Pleasure? Reward? Punishment?

Chandra reached over and slowly unbuttoned Barbie’s top, her expression unreadable, her eyes gazing on the flesh being revealed. She leaned in and pushed Barbie back against the side window and kissed her, pushing her arms over her head and Barbie found herself responding, (mmm, it was to be pleasure). Suddenly she felt Chandra bite her lower lip hard and could taste the copper of her own blood.

“Ouch!” Barbie turned her face away and Chandra grabbed her chin and made her look into her piercing green eyes.

“It will heal, don’t worry about it too much when there will be so many other more lasting marks that I will leave upon you. Your lip will heal, the bruises on your ass will heal, but your mind and your heart and your soul will bear my mark forever.

Why do you shiver like that? Because you know it IS the truth, don’t you?” Chandra reached down to grab one of Barbie’s full breasts, teasing the nipple that she knew to be sensitive. Her other hand caressed Barbie soft cheek “Or because you want it to be the truth?” Barbie could feel Chandra’s warm breath against her face.

“Both,” she whispered and then whispered again, “both Chandra.”

“Tell me to leave you alone!”

“No.”

“Are you challenging me?”

“No, I just love you.”

Chandra leaned over and kissed her again, not roughly, but thoroughly—laying claim—as both her hands now caressed Barbie. The pressure against Barbie’s sore lip stung and yet she returned the kiss. Finally Chandra pulled back and gazed again into Barbie’s blue eyes.

“You loving me is your misfortune.”

Barbie looked grim. “I know, don’t you think that I know? I know you will hurt me, I know you will use me, and I know you will break my heart. And quite likely when you are done with me I will be forgotten—just like a toy that you are bored with.

I love you anyhow. I would love you even if you did not control me. Don’t look like that, like you think that I am lying ‘cause I am not, I never knew you before and that is the only reason that I did not love you much sooner. But I love you now.

I know that you can convince me that you love me too—like you did at my job, and yet when I think about it carefully you do not love me at all. If you loved me you would not change me and I know this because ... I know this because ... even if changing you would save me from being destroyed I would not change a single thing about you.”

Chandra broke the gaze, she looked down, hiding her thoughts from Barbie. Finally she looked up again. “Not everyone loves the same.” She said this as a simple statement of fact and Barbie could not tell if she was expressing HER love or merely protesting Barbie’s belief that she knew how love worked. Before she could ask, Chandra leaned over and began to kiss and nibble at her throat. (My throat ... mmm ... I am completely vulnerable if she goes vampire on me, if she bites me there as hard as she bit my lip. She could kill me and like a crazy bitch in one of those old cheesy vampire movies I will probably have the cum of my life.)

Ironically those thoughts turned Barbie on more and she realized that she was being hardwired to be submissive to Chandra—a byproduct of her powers of persuasion. (God, even if she doesn’t go vampire on me and just leaves a hickey how will I explain that to my parents? MMM, but at this moment I do not care, because it would be proof that I am hers ... Please, please leave your mark on me, change me!)

Chandra muttered against Barbie’s throat. “What are you thinking?” Barbie told her breathily and felt Chandra laugh against her smooth neck.

“I want to be yours Chandra. I want to be yours more than I have ever wanted anything before. You can do anything to me and while I hate it I will love it too because it is you. In calmer moments I will regret my words, the price I will have to pay—but not now! You can destroy my life but at least you will be paying attention to me. I AM your lap dog, let me show you.” Barbie felt her heart pounding and she knew that Chandra must feel it too, must feel the strong pulse in her throat.

Chandra looked up with a piercing look, a searching probing look, and then simply said, “OK.”

Barbie guided Chandra to lean back against the other side of the car, effectively reversing their positions and began to kiss and caress her body, undoing her red silk blouse, unfastening the front clasp of Chandra’s black bra and pausing to take in her firm breasts—the delicate pink of her nipples and aureolas. And then caressing them, and licking them. Chandra’s arms reached up to pull Barbie closer in mute encouragement and Barbie began to suckle the nipples gently as Chandra began to stroke her silky hair.

Barbie urged Chandra’s legs apart, one leg mostly on the seat and one mostly off, and found her wet and waiting. The movement of Chandra’s legs spreading caused the miniskirt to ride up and by mutual agreement the two girls worked together to unclothe Chandra’s pussy. Garters were unsnapped, panties were slid off and she was bare to Barbie’s gaze.

Barbie took in the neatly trimmed bush, the gleaming wetness that showed her arousal and felt her own body respond with a throbbing desire that was almost pain. She leaned over and began to kiss and lick Chandra’s chest and then moved down lower to the ribcage and stomach, periodically speaking against the silky skin, “Please, please, do whatever you like with me ... make me do things that I would never do on my own ... that I would never wish to do ... make a fool of me ... humiliate me ... use me .. just please do not leave me.”

Barbie’s tongue slipped into Chandra’s naval ... “Let me be your lap dog,” and then her mouth moved down, between Chandra’s legs and again Chandra pressed her closer in encouragement and Barbie knew that they both wanted this. She felt Chandra begin to writhe in mute testament to her desire. Barbie slid off the seat to kneel on the floor in order to position herself better.

Of course Barbie, or Gwyneth for that matter, had never done this before. Whether Chandra had we will just leave to the imagination, at least for the moment. It was not anything she had ever wanted to do before, but she wanted to now, at that moment. Chandra tasted slightly musky but not at all unpleasant. In fact the taste turned her on because she knew that she was pleasing the person that she wanted to please the most. She focused on the clit, because she knew that is what SHE would like. She tongued the hard little nub as she felt Chandra writhe in pleasure. More than anything else she wanted to get Chandra off, to bind them together even closer.

She heard Chandra moan and say, “Yes, mmm, yes, you are a good little lap dog in every, ahh, in ... every ... sense ... of ... the ... word!”

Barbie continued to tongue Chandra’s juicy pussy, encouraged by the increasing wetness, the moaning, the writhing, and Chandra’s words of encouragement. She stopped only long enough to say, “Please, please cum all over my face so I know that I have made you happy!”

“Don’t worry my little, my little lap dog, I am going to, oh, do exactly that!” With that Chandra pushed Barbie’s face in between her legs with increased urgency. Barbie began again to focus on the hard little nub, this time sucking on it gently, which pushed Chandra over the edge.

“MMMM, oh YEAH, oh, OH, GOD! YEAH!!! OH YES!!! MMMM!!!! Don’t stop ... God, Yessss!!!!” And with a last ragged moan Chandra’s body stiffened and then released in ecstasy and Barbie got her desire as her lover orgasmed all over her face, and then fell back limp against the window of the car.

Several seconds passed by and Barbie moved to sit back on the seat next to Chandra and when she had done so Chandra pulled her closer and their breasts pressed together and their lips met. Barbie shivered almost violently as Chandra kissed her again. She knew that Chandra must be tasting her own juices as their tongues mingled together again. Still there was mutual tenderness in the kiss.

“Turn around and sit between my legs,” Chandra said as she pressed herself into the corner of the seat for more room.

“Hmmm?” Barbie muttered dazedly but did as Chandra asked. Barbie rested her backup against Chandra’s chest and both of their legs were splayed apart as much as possible.

“Another position for a lap dog,” murmured Chandra as she removed Barbies open top and then reached around Barbie’s waist and unbuttoned her pants and then slipped them off her hips. Barbie could feel the leather of Chandra’s bunched up skirt pressed against the small of her back and also the remaining dampness between her legs. the fabric of the seat pressed against her ass. Both girls had one foot on the floor and one up on the seat.

Barbie felt Chandra’s arms reach around her waist and her nimble fingers began to play between her doll’s legs. “This is what you need isn’t it?”

“Yes, I do need it so much!” Barbie felt her hips begin to rock and heard Chandra laughingly mutter something about a bitch in heat but she could not focus on anything beyond the sensations that Chandra was evoking in her horny pussy. (How does she do that? How does she know just what to do? Just how to play with me?)

Chandra’s fingers rubbed against her clit, she of course also knew what girls like, and then entered her until they met the resistance of her hymen. Chandra laughed softly in Barbie’s ear. “Ah, you really ARE a virgin. I could press harder and, what is it they call it in cheesy romance novels, deflower you right here. Is that how you imagined it? How about the fact that I have a dildo in my bag—I could make you lose it to a plastic toy—now THAT is ironic—a plastic toy losing it to a plastic toy. Hmmm, should I be the one to used it on you or would I have you used it on yourself—have you press it in to your virgin snatch until you were fucking yourself with it all the while giving me a detailed description on how it felt to give it up to a sex toy, and I would make you use the dirtiest words imaginable. And you would do it, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Yes, what?” Chandra’s fingers went back to fingering her clit.

“Yes, whatever you want, you can do to me ... whatever you want ... or make me do whatever you want, make me fuck the dildo if that is what you want.” Barbie felt her eyes start to roll back and just as she was about to cum Chandra stilled her fingers and the orgasm ebbed back.

“Don’t leave me yet, we are still talking. The point is that it could be what YOU want. But how DID you imagine it? Tell me.”

“I imagined being with the man I loved ... maybe our wedding night ...”

“Ah, an old-fashioned girl.”

“I just thought that it would be most romantic that way.”

“And this is not romantic? Don’t answer that. I suppose that you can stay a virgin for a while longer but I insist on being there when you do lose it. No need to thank me.

I would not count on a romantic wedding night though, that would be a waste of your talents. In fact, nothing interests you less than marriage, right?”

There was a pause and then Barbie agreed. “Yes, right.” Part of her rebelled but she wanted so desperately to make Chandra happy. Still it was hard to say because she had dreamed of a wedding as long as she could remember and the part of her clung to the hope that when Chandra threw her away that she could still have a normal future.”

Chandra’s voice whispered in her ear. “You are lying to me, Barbie. I would think that you would know better. You could tell me the truth—that you still want to get married, it would be ok. It does not matter because it would not be true for long. Here, let me see if I can persuade you to see MY side.”

Barbie felt a stab of fear that cut through even the arousal. She knew that she was about to lose another part of herself.

“Barbie, repeat after me and as you do realize that I am just putting your true feelings into words ... I am probably not going to get married ...” Chandra’s hands were teasing Barbie’s pussy again.

And so it began—Chandra would offer a sentence and Barbie would repeat it. “I ... I am probably not going to get married. (I probably won’t get married—she is right.) ...Unless I could find a man that could love me for the whore that I am. (How likely would THAT be?) ... Unless I could find a man that would be ok with me fucking all of his friends (How would I be able to help myself?) ... some people call girls like me ‘sexual addicts’ but I prefer the term ‘slut’. ( I AM a slut, I must be) ... A monogamous relationship would bore me to tears (Just one person forever?) Even Chandra is not enough for me sexually, but it is ok because I love for her to see me being a slut. (I do love it!) ... But how many men would put up with me as a wife when there are decent women out there? (God, yes, I am not suited to be a traditional wife—oh, I think I am about to cum, DAMN it! Why does Chandra insist on pushing me to the edge and pulling back?) ... Anyhow, it is MUCH more fun to fuck other women’s husbands (Yes, that DOES sound like so much better than having a husband of my own) and give them something that their decent wives cannot—a dirty little slut (I am such a slut) ... But right now I will practice on boys my own age (makes sense) ... horny, testosterone filled boys that make me so horny (so horny) ... every single one of them has a cock and therefore I am attracted to them all on some level (yes, of course, why did it take me so long to think of it that way?) ... I need them to fuck me (MMM, yes, fuck me) ... and I want to make them cum (MMMM, cum) again and again. One cock is not enough for me (of course it isn’t, mmmm, not just one, not just one) ... so many cocks, so little time (God, there could never be enough time for all the men I want to fuck and all the men I want Chandra to see me fuck, there is just not enough time). I am obsessed with sex, I think about it all the time (all the time) except on days that Chandra and I agree that ‘we don’t feel very sexy today’ (everybody has some days like that—not too often though) ... I want to be a slut more than I want marriage or to go to college (oh yes, I could only have those things if they did not stand in the way of me being a slut). ”

Chandra whispered in Barbie’s ear. “Tell me your views on marriage, my little lap dog.”

Barbie spoke through a haze of desire and her voice rang out with conviction. “Oh, I probably will not get married because my husband would not understand why I have to fuck lots and lots of different people. They would rather find a girl that did not have to sleep around and I just would not be able to help myself. I love you so much but I do not even think I could be faithful to you. Every time I think of all the men out there that I could be fucking it gets me so hot that I do not even know what to do with myself.”

“Oh, I am sure that you can think of a few things to do with yourself, right now though I want you to think of being a good slut and I want you to do one other thing for me.”

“What? Anything!”

“I want you to cum for me like a good little Fuck Toy.” And then Chandra’s nimble fingers pushed her over the edge.

Barbie heard her own voice calling out as she orgasmed. “Oh, oh my God, I am such a slut, such a horny little slut, I love fucking ... I need it so, so much, make me cum like the slut that I am ... oh, OH, Chandra!” She felt her previous beliefs on marriage incinerate into nothing beyond a distant memory as she succumbed to her destiny.

2. Barbie’s Dream Parents

On the way home Barbie found herself to be quiet and teary eyed. Once again there was so much to take in and adjust to. Chandra’s voice broke into her thoughts.

“What is the problem now?”

“I was just thinking of Stacy. How unfair we were to her.”

“Ok, sorry I asked. Stop right there—I did what you asked, she will serve her three month sentence of being an interesting human being and then have the choice to go back to being a self involved little bitch.”

“Yeah, but it will not be the same. How will she go in when she will have to see all the people that she ... um ...”

“Fucked? Is that the word that you are grasping for? That will be a problem. Ask me if I care. Better yet, DON’T ask me if I care because it will just waste my time having to discuss this further. What happened, happened. It was entertaining, now it is over.

Why not ask why I had us change into our original outfits from this morning?”

“Why did you?”

“Because the time has come for me to have a little talk with your parents but until I do we need to be low key. When we get to your house I want you to make an excuse to go to your room, say there is a top that you would like to lend me ... leave us alone for several minutes, in fact wait until I tell you it is ok to come down.”

“What are you going to do to them?”

“Calm down. Nothing major. Just have them see things my way.” They pulled into Barbie’s driveway. “Now be a good little slut.”

They entered the living room where Barbie’s parents were sitting. Her father frowned at her. “Nice to see that you are alive. While you were gone all day did it occur to you to call?”

“Now, Jerry. Gwyneth left a note saying she would be with Chandra—I knew there was nothing to worry about. The girls were probably having too much fun to call!”

“That’s right Mrs. Kell ... I mean, Maggie. I am sorry if we worried you. We should have called! Mr. Kelly, I am Gwyneth’s friend, Chandra. I hope that you are not so mad that you will not let us hang out anymore.”

Jerry Kelly found himself looking into the sincere eyes of his daughter’s friend. Maybe he was overreacting. It is not like she was out with a boy or anything. He was about to tell them that it was no big deal and just not to do it again when his wife spoke.

“Gwyneth, I knew there was something different about your hair! You dyed it and cut it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, mom. Do you like it?”

“It is very flattering. Anything more would have been too much. I bet it was Chandra’s idea”

“Yes, it was. Chandra—let me run upstairs and get that shirt that you wanted to borrow.”

“One second, honey—before you do that, Shane has called repeatedly today looking for you. Give him a call back so we can get some peace!”

“Sure, mom!”

Barbie ran up the stairs and into her room. She picked out a top in about thirty seconds. Then she realized that her shade was pulled down—her mother must have been in her room earlier—and rushed to pull it up as she fought a feeling of intense claustrophobia. Much better.

Barbie wished that she could slip out of her clothes and relax but Chandra might be ready for her at any second and she did not want to disappoint her so she sat on the edge of her bed and waited.

She looked around her room and found it bland and boring. She looked for something to read to pass the time but there was only school books, and her mind already was filled with thoughts enough, or stupid stuff like a bridal magazine that she bought because the dress on the cover was so pretty. What WAS she thinking when she wasted money on that? The dress was not ever tight or low cut or anything, way too virginal. She pulled out a romance novel but never got past the front cover—the guy was soooo fucking hot even though he was wearing a Puffy Shirt like on Seinfeld. They use real models for those things so she knew that he really existed somewhere. It would be so hot to meet him.

She began to think of all the guys at school and how they had looked at her on Friday and then again at work, like she was completely hot, and she began imagining them fucking her, and she imagined Chandra there, too. She knew that that would make Chandra proud.

Sighing, she thought about how much time she had wasted being a virgin. Every boy at school had a cock, even the ugly ones, so it stands to reason that she could have found one to give it up to. What was she saving it for? So many cocks, so little time. She found herself giggling.

“What’s so funny, doll?” Barbie looked up to see Chandra standing in the doorway. (Damn, she is beautiful)

“I was just thinking that there are so many cocks, so little time. Wait, you told me that, right?”

“Did I? I thought YOU told me that!”

Barbie could remember her voice saying that before but she also seemed to remember Chandra saying it. “Oh, what does it matter? It’s true, right?”

“Absolutely right.”

“Anyhow, I have to blaze out of here so I will see you in the morning. Get a good night’s sleep.”

“I have had trouble sleeping lately. My mind always seems to be racing.”

“We have had a busy day so I am willing to bet that the second your head hits the pillow that you will be out cold.”

“Thank you.”

“For?”

“Let’s just say I need the sleep. Can you kiss me good night?” Barbie realized that she sounded a little needy.

Chandra’s eyes flickered to the window for a brief second, then she looked at Barbie and smiled gently and said, “We have kissed enough for one day—you are such a Hoochie.

Oh, by the way ... a few weeks ago you wrote a paper in psych class saying that you think that Freud is overrated.”

Barbie thought this was a weird transition. “Um, yeah?”

“Remember how Mr. Reynolds posted it for everyone to see? It was interesting. Very interesting.” Chandra seemed to be suppressing laughter.

“OK, what is so funny?” Barbie thought that Chandra looked hot as hell when laughter danced in her eyes.

“Nothing. Anyhow, I have to go but I had a little talk with your ‘rents. (You know, I never pictured that your dad had a mustache, I do not know what I imagined though.) But you probably should say goodnight to them before you go to bed. Make up for not calling them all day.” With that Chandra left the room.

Barbie could not even believe that she even forgot to worry about how Chandra was rewiring her parents. Man, her life was getting complicated.

Barbie went downstairs to say goodnight and to get a glass of milk and she found both of her parents in the kitchen. It was the same kitchen that Chandra had made her strip down and inventoried her like a piece of meat, she could not imagine looking at the room the same way again. (Another permanent mark.)

Her parents looked completely normal though, Thank God! Maybe she could worry about things in the morning.

“I am really tired so I just wanted to say goodnight to you guys and take a glass of milk upstairs.”

Maggie Kelly smiled. “Sure, Honey. We wanted to talk to you for a minute so pour you milk and come sit down.”

A minute later the family of three was seated around the table. Jerry Kelly cleared his throat and began. “Your mother and I feel that we owe you an apology, Dolly.”

“Dad, what do you mean?” She cringed a little at the word ‘Dolly’—it had always been his pet name for her but now it was a little like salt in an open wound.

“We know that you are a good kid. You get good grades, you do not stay out late, you cause no trouble. When you came through that door I acted like you were a ten year old, not almost seventeen and it was not fair to you. I also was unfair to your mother—she said that both you and Chandra were not the type of girls to do anything wrong and that should have been enough for me.”

Barbie’s mother spoke up. “I need to apologize also. I do not know that I have respected your freedom enough, your right to make your own choices. Like yesterday when I told you that your lipstick was tacky? It was not my decision to make. You are a beautiful, intelligent young woman and we both need to trust you more and not try to run your life.”

“What we are saying,” Jerry summarized, “is that we are here for you if you need us, your safety net, but that we are going to back off unless you ask for our help.”

Barbie listened with conflicting emotions. Talk about a mixed blessing. Of course it was great to think of her parents giving her more freedom and accepting her decisions but along with that came the reality that she was more at Chandra’s mercy than ever. When her dad used the expression ‘safety net’ she didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She had no safety net—didn’t they get that they were sitting there and telling her that they would not save her?

What would happen if she told her parents that she needed their help? Would they believe her? And what if they did? She would die if she did not see Chandra again and THAT was the best case scenario. The worst case scenario was all the ways that Chandra could punish her and everyone that she loved.

All she could do in the end was smile at her parents and thank them and then make her escape back to her room. The whole thing was further complicated by avoiding hugging her parents goodnight. The thought of hugging her mother did not bother her but she did not feel comfortable hugging her dad and she refused to think why that would be beyond the fact that any male contact was not advisable.

Once in her room Barbie closed the door and stripped out of her clothes. She walked over to the full length mirror and checked herself out from all angles and then picked up her hair brush and admired her new hairstyle as the cool breeze from the window caressed her body. She could not wait to crawl into bed and masturbate herself to sleep and that is just what she intended to do, leave her worries behind for a while.

She laid down on the bed but as soon as she her head touched the pillow she was fast asleep!