The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chance Meeting with a Girl I Used to Fuck

I’d met Tracy through her sister, Jenny. Jenny had dated one of my friends, and then we had fucked around a little after they broke up. Nothing serious, just a little casual sex between friends. We’d stopped by Tracy’s place one night and Tracy and I had kind of hit it off. Jenny was cool with it, enthusiastic in fact. Tracy had been through a series of shitty boyfriends recently, including this last guy, a real prick who’d smacked her around and just generally treated her like shit, so I guess Jenny was glad that she could set her sister up with a decent guy that she could vouch for.

Anyway, Tracy and I had spent an enjoyable couple months together. She was an attractive brunette, tall with small, perky tits. She was a wild, spunky chick who liked to have a good time. She was in school at the time, studying to be a cop. I had no opinion on this at the time, although I’d always thought that being a hardcore alcoholic must’ve made that goal harder to attain. Seriously, I liked to go out and drink, but she made it into some sort of endurance sport. Our time together had been a whiskey soaked blur, a kind of triathlon composed of drinking, smoking pot and having sex.

Ah, the sex. Tracy was definitely the freakiest chick I’d ever been with, always willing to experiment to get the most pleasure possible. She had this huge king size water bed, though we felt no need to contain our lustful activities to it. Bathrooms in bars, the VIP room of some club, elevators, even once in the backseat of her friend’s car on the way home from the bar. Whatever, she was down. The one thing that I’ll always remember about Tracy was her favorite sexual position: She’d lie on her back and I’d straddle her tits and beat off in her face while she licked my balls. Seriously. This is what she loved more than anything. I have no idea what she got out of it, but I was always GGG(Read Savage Love for more on this, as well as tons of other practical advice). So was she, when it came to what I was into: Hypnosis. Normally this was an awkward subject for me to broach with women; not so with Tracy. When I mentioned it the look on her face was probably exactly the same as the look on my face when she told me about her fav: Ok, that’s kinda strange and I don’t see what you get out of it… but whatever.

So, we had a lot of fun together, Tracy and me. I couldn’t tell you exactly what went wrong between us, it wasn’t anything specific. I think we both knew that it wasn’t a long term type thing from the get go, and while we had a lot of fun for a while at the end I was looking to dry out, and she was looking for new conquests. We parted ways amiably, and that was that.

That was all two years ago. I thought about her occasionally, but I was never tempted to call her. We’d vicariously say hello through Jenny, but she moved to Hawaii with some guy about six months back, and I hadn’t thought about Tracy since. Until a couple nights ago.

She’d lived a couple towns over, and last week I found myself killing time there, sitting in a bar and sipping whiskey, trying to decide between the hot wings and the blazing hot wings, when she tapped me on the shoulder and sat down next to me. It’s a testament to the copious amounts of liquor I’d consumed during my time with her that I hadn’t even realized that the bar I was in was the same one she’d worked at while we went together. Still, I was surprised to see her still working there. I’d have thought that she’d be a cop by now, keeping the world safe from speeders and guys that let their dog shit on the neighbor’s lawn.

She sat down next to me and we chatted for a couple minutes, then she had to get back to work. As she left she casually mentioned that she got off in an hour. I told her I’d probably still be around then. She smiled, turned and walked away. She still had a really great ass that she waggled for my benefit.

I finished my drink and considered my options. I was supposed to meet up with this blonde I’d been seeing casually. I’d spent about six fruitless weeks trying to get into her pants and was starting to get frustrated. Her idea of hot and heavy was a make out session where all my advances had to be kept north of the equator. She was cute, but I was starting to get the feeling that she was either a prude or a tease.

On the other hand there was Tracy. It was good to see her and I was genuinely curious how she was. Of course, maybe the thought of another round or two in her waterbed was affecting my judgment. Either way, I got on the phone and cancelled my date. She sounded disappointed and a little pissed, but she’d get over it. Or not. In either case it was nice to give her a taste of what I’d been going through.

My mind made up, I ordered a Guinness and bummed a cigarette from the girl sitting next to me. I’d quit smoking over a year ago, but it was one of the things that I associated with Tracy. Like Pavlov’s dogs I found myself salivating, though in my case it wasn’t a ringing bell that did it; it was the thought of her willing body, writhing in ecstasy as she called my name. Whoa, boy, settle down, I thought. I was getting a little ahead of myself here. For all I knew she had a boyfriend.

My beer came, just in time to distract me from such unpleasant thoughts. Shit, it was fucking huge, more accurately described as a bucket than a mug. It took two hands to carefully guide it to my lips, and I took a large, grateful pull. Ah, Guinness: nectar of the Gods. I don’t know what they put in this shit and I don’t care; it just tastes good.

I hadn’t even gotten through half of it before I felt a hand on my back, turning around I found Tracy right in face. She kissed me lightly on the cheek and smiled broadly. I smiled too. Things were looking good. She sat at the stool next to me and lit up a cigarette. I pulled one from her pack without asking and she lit it for me. The bartender arrived with a large beer for her and a shot; obviously she had planned ahead. The beer was the same tasteless domestic piss water she’d been drinking for years; the shot bourbon.

As we drank we caught up with each other. She had finished her two year degree, but a second DUI had effectively ruined any chance of a career in law enforcement. I was sorry to hear that, she had really wanted to be a cop. She was still living in the same townhome and working at the same job; she was happy enough but a little frustrated; she had a useless degree, staggering student loans, and no idea where to go from here. She finished her sob story and asked about me. I was almost embarrassed to let her know how well things were going for me. I had just published my first novel, and while sales were modest (an overstatement), it had nonetheless provided me with enough cash to quit my shitty job and work on my next book full-time. More importantly, it had given me a respectable career: I was now a novelist.

She seemed happy for me, and I ordered her another beer. She had finished her first one in record time; I still had a third of a beer left. She asked if I wanted another one, but I demurred; I also had two DUIs.

“Well, I’ve got an idea.” She said. “Why don’t we pick up some beer and go back to my place?”

No coercion needed here. I caught the bartender’s eye and got the check, at the same time Tracy changed her order for beer into a shot of Makers Mark. At least the girl had good taste in bourbon. I finished my beer, she had her shot, I paid and we were off. She didn’t drive- no license- so we piled in my car and made for the liquor store, arriving just as they were closing. Inside we held hands and giggled like teenagers on a first date. The sexual tension was hot and heavy. We loaded up on beer for her, whiskey for me and headed for her place.

She had the upper two floors of a townhome, the guy that owned it lived in the basement and was rarely seen, I just remember her bitching that he only came up to drink her beer. She mentioned something about him being at his cabin up north; we had the place to ourselves.

She lit a couple of candles and dimmed the lights while I made drinks: piss beer for her and bourbon on the rocks for me. We made ourselves comfortable on the living room couch, sitting close together, our legs just touching. We shot the shit for a little bit, finished our drinks and had another. I was comfortable with her; there was an easy familiarity between us. It was easy to see why we had gotten along so well.

She was onto her third beer before I had finished my first drink, and her fourth as I poured my second. The girl could put them away.

She asked if I was still hypnotizing people. Sure, I said. I asked her if she had been hypnotized since we were together, and she said she hadn’t been.

“Do you remember what it felt like to be hypnotized?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Remember how relaxing it was, how calm and peaceful you felt?”

She nodded again. Already her eyes were getting that far away look.

“Look at the candle on the table, just focus on the flame. See how it dances back and forth, feel it relaxing you more and more. Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Good. And again. In and out, feeling all the tension flowing from your body.”

Her breathing was slow and regular. I had hypnotized her a couple dozen times before, and though it had been two years she was sliding right back into a trance.

“Close your eyes Tracy, just listen to my voice and concentrate on your breathing. In and out, slow and steady, taking you deeper and deeper into a wonderful hypnotic state.”

She was already under, as if it had been yesterday. I had her imagine herself on a staircase, and I slowly counted her down from twenty to one. She had slumped over onto my shoulder halfway through, and by the time I got all the way down I figured she was deep enough for now.

“How do you feel, Tracy? You’ll find that answering me helps take you even deeper into that wonderful hypnotic feeling.”

“Good.” She mumbled. “Relaxed.”

“Good girl, Tracy. Do you remember how I could use a post-hypnotic command to take you back to this relaxed state whenever I wanted?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Whenever you hear me say the word “Relax”, you will find that your eyes close and you drift back to this wonderful hypnotic state. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. One the count of three you will wake up, with no memory of being hypnotized. Every time that I snap my fingers you will find that your breasts are talking to me. In fact, they are talking dirty to me. This may seem strange to you, but you won’t be able to figure out why. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s great Tracy. One, two, three.”

She sat up and looked over at me, then down at my shoulder where she had left a little puddle of drool. She looked like she wanted to ask me a question, but she just reached for her cigarettes and lit one.

“Can I get another one of those?” I asked.

“Sure.” She said.

I grabbed the proffered cigarette and leaned forward to light it off a candle. As I did I snapped my fingers. Tracy gave a little gasp but said nothing.

“What?” I asked.

She shook her head. I snapped my fingers again. This time she looked down at her chest.

“Did you hear that?” She asked.

“Hear what?” I snapped my fingers again.

“There. My tits said…”

“Your tits said what?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“You seriously don’t hear that?”

I leaned down toward her chest and snapped my fingers.

“You must’ve heard that!”

“No…well, I heard something, but it was really muffled.”

“Here.” She said, pulling off her shirt.

I looked down at her shapely tits, nicely restrained by a black lacy bra. “Those are real nice and all, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said, snapping my fingers again.

“There. My boobs just said they wanted you to come on them.” She looked confused.

“No, I didn’t hear that. I think I’d remember something like that.” I said, smiling.

“Dammit!” She said, yanking off her bra. “Listen!”

As I stared at her tits I snapped my fingers a couple times in quick succession, actually causing her to blush. Wow, I thought, what could make her blush?

“What’d they say?” I asked.

She shook her head, embarrassed. Her face was bright red and her nipples were standing at attention. I bent down and licked one of them lightly. She moaned softly and arched her back, pushing her tits into my face. She pushed me off, then sat up. Shoving me roughly back into the couch she straddled me and kissed me hungrily. My hands found her tits, pushing them together and kneading them. Her breathing was coming faster now, and she broke off the kiss. Tossing her hair back she got off me and knelt in front of me. Her hand went to my zipper, but I interrupted her.

“You look all hot and bothered.” I said with a laugh.

“Nothing a little dick won’t fix.” She said huskily.

I laughed. “Whoa, slow down there, Tracy. Take it easy and relax.”

Her eyes closed and she fell forward into my lap.

“Deeper and deeper with every breath you take. How do you feel? You can answer me while remaining deeply hypnotized.”

She mumbled something that I couldn’t understand; her head was buried in my crotch.

“On the count of three I want you to sit up and open your eyes. You will still be in a deep hypnotic sleep, but you will be able to easily answer all my questions. One, two, three.”

She sat up and her eyes opened slowly. She was staring at my chest, but it seemed as if she was staring right through me.

“How do you feel, Tracy?” I asked.

“Good.” She smiled lazily. “Warm and relaxed and horny.”

“Great. Do you still have that dildo?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Go and get it, come back here and kneel down in front of me. Go, now.”

She stood slowly and made her way upstairs a little unsteadily. She must’ve been pretty drunk. I could hear her upstairs, a door opening, a dresser being pulled roughly open. She returned a minute later and resumed her position in front of me. I took the dildo from her hand and rested it in my lap.

“Now Tracy, you want to give me a blowjob, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to feel your cock in my mouth.”

“Good girl. I’m going to count to three again, and when I do you will wake up completely. You won’t remember being hypnotized at all, you will continue where you left off; unzipping my pants and taking me in your mouth. You will believe that your dildo is my dick, and you will continue to suck me until I snap my fingers. When I do, you will realize what you are doing. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, Tracy. One, two, three.” I counted quickly.

Her eyes cleared and she reached for my pants again. She unzipped my fly and reached for the dildo. I held it in place while she began to gently lick the tip of it. She gave an amazing blowjob, and I was halfway sorry that I was wasting it on a dumb sex toy. I played my part though, moaning and getting into it. Finally she came to the home stretch, and when she had the whole length of it in her mouth I snapped my fingers. Her eyes went wide, and as she pulled it out of her mouth, spitting, she looked up at me.

“What the fuck?” She looked pissed, but I didn’t think she had figured it out yet. Hard as I tried, I couldn’t contain my laughter. I was really rolling, and she stood up and slugged me in the arm.

“You fucking bastard. Make me suck on that thing. Do you know where I put that thing?”

I did, as a matter of fact, but I knew a rhetorical question when I heard one poised. It didn’t help my cause any that I was still laughing.

“Oh, come here.” I said. “Sit next to me.”

She looked far from pacified, but she sat down.

“You prick. Well, that explains my talking tits. When did you hypnotize me?”

“I don’t know, a couple drinks ago. It was surprisingly easy, considering how long it’s been; you went right under.”

“Asshole. You’d better make up for that, and good.” Her words were harsh, but I could see the hints of a smile creeping onto her face.

“Whatever you want, honey. You know the options are pretty boundless. Do you have any suggestions?”

She thought about it for a minute, but drew a blank. “I don’t know, surprise me. But nothing gross.” She added quickly.

I squeezed her hand gently and stood up, pulling her with me.

“Okay. Let’s go up to your room. I want you to lay down in you bed, and as soon as you do you will fall into a deep hypnotic trance.” Hand in hand we went upstairs. I stopped in the doorway to her room and gave her an encouraging little push towards the bed. She resisted, kissed me passionately, then started for the bed. She turned around and sat on the edge of it, and was immediately out. She plopped backward onto the bed with a sigh, her arms at her sides and her naked tits looking absolutely delicious as she bobbed up and down slightly as the waves she made dissipated. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and absently traced circles around her nipples as I deepened her trance quickly. It wasn’t necessary, but I needed to buy some time as I figured out what to do with her. I felt that I owed her something special after having a cheap laugh at her expense. That was the problem, though. What can I give a girl who’s had it every way, repeatedly. Fortunately, I was nothing if not a creative chap, and an idea began to take root in my head.

“Tracy, how old were you when you had sex for the first time?” I asked.

“Twenty.”

Twenty? That surprised me. I’d have thought it was much earlier than that, giving what I knew about her. I would have been less surprised by thirteen.

“Why did you wait until you were that old?” I asked, curious.

“Afraid. Thought it would hurt, that I wouldn’t like it.”

“And did it hurt?”

“Yes…but it felt good too.”

“Would you like me to make you a virgin again?”

She smiled dreamily. “That’d be nice.”

“All right then Tracy. On the count of three you will wake up, but you will be twenty years old and a virgin. We’re alone in your room and you want to have sex with me, but you have reservations. You will let me talk you into it, but you’ll be a little scared. Would you like that?”

“Yes”

“Good. On the count of three you will wake up, and you will be twenty until I snap my fingers. When I do you will remember everything. One, two, three.”

Her eyes opened. “Hey.” She said.

“Hey.”

She sat up in the bed and moved over into the middle of it. I climbed in next to her and reached for her tit.

“Hey!” she said again, this time with a different inflection. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away. The shock must’ve been obvious on my face, because she pulled me close and kissed me. It wasn’t the same kiss as before, this was much slower, timid almost. I put my hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her onto her back. Breaking off the kiss I got on top of her and began to lightly kiss her neck. I got my legs between hers and gently pushed them apart, further and further until our hips were touching. Her breathing had increased and was now coming in short, ragged gasps.

“Ohh!” she moaned.

My lips worked their way down to her breasts, settling on one of her nipples. I groped round with my hand until I found the button on her jeans. She tensed a little as I undid it and pulled the zipper down but made no move to stop me. I moved my lips to the underside of her tit, and she made a little mewing noise. Encouraged, I stuck my hand down the front of her pants. Her jeans were tight and didn’t give me any room to work with, but I could feel the heat radiating down there, and when I pulled my hand out it my finger tips were wet with her juices. I sat up and pulled off my shirt, then focused my attention back on her jeans.

“Lift up your hips.” I asked.

“Why?”

“So I can take off your jeans.”

She hesitated, but her ass came up and I pulled her pants down. She kicked them the rest of the way off and my attention returned to her crotch. Black silk panties, sopping wet. I rubbed my nose on them, basking in their animal musk. My finger traced little circles over her clit, then I slipped a finger under her panties and into her cunt. She gave a little gasp and grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me up.

“Let me take off your pants.” She said, and I was fine with that. She seemed a little shocked that I wasn’t wearing underwear, though she knew damn well that I didn’t. Her eyes were fixed on my cock, and they followed it back and forth as it waved proudly in front of her.

Back down I went, and I pulled her panties all the way down her long slender legs, pausing when they were off to hold them to my nose and inhale their wonderful fragrance. I kissed her leg on my journey back up to her pussy, then began to fuck her with my finger, using my thumb to rub her clit. Her eyes closed and she through back her head in pleasure. Still rubbing her clit I took my finger out of her cunt and quickly slid my middle finger up her ass. She gasped and her eyes flew open.

“Stop that!” she almost yelled at me. Well, how was I supposed to know? That was one of her favorite things, a finger up her ass while I licked her clit. It seemed that I had done too good a job a turning her into a prude.

“Sorry.” I said, chastised.

I refocused my attention on her clit, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger like I was rolling a joint, the way I knew she loved. It seems my indiscretion was forgotten, and she was lost in her own private world of pleasure, moaning and rocking her hips, pushing that sodden pussy against my hand. I took her up to the point of climax, then slowly backed down, then I did it again.

“Fuck you.” She moaned. “Let me come!”

I made my way up and kissed her. I spread her legs wide apart with my knees, my cock was dripping semen into her bellybutton and she had a wild look in her eyes. She really needed release.

“Let me fuck you.” I said.

She looked hesitant. “It’s my first time.”

“I’ll be gentle.”

“Well, do you have a condom?” she asked.

Fuck I thought. I’d never used a condom with Tracy. She was on the pill and we both got tested regularly. I considered putting her back under to deal with it, but decided the hell with it. Her legs were spread, I was right there and there was no point in ruining the moment.

“Uh…” I said, then plunged into her. She gave a little gasp, then threw her head back, ran her fingers through her hair and moaned. Our hips locked together, my cock inside her cunt, we went at it furiously. Her moans increased in pitch and intensity, quickly rising to screams. Her nails carved deep furrows into my back. Her breathing quickened, then suddenly paused. She was at the point of climaxing and I redoubled my efforts. I couple quick thrusts and she came, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me tight. The feeling of her pussy juices flowing freely over my cock was too much for me and I came too, blowing my wad inside her. My come mixed with her juices to leak out of her and make a wet stain underneath us, but I didn’t care. She didn’t either, and I started to pull out, but she stopped me, hugging me tight and keeping me in side her.

“Mmm, that felt so good.” She moaned. “I want to feel you inside me a little longer.”

“So, how was your first time?” I asked.

“It hurt a little at first; you felt so big inside me, but after that it felt really good.”

I snapped my fingers. “So, how was your first time?” I asked again.

She laughed. “That was fucking awesome. I really thought it was my first time. I was nervous and everything. It even felt different, like my cunt was tighter.”

I rolled off of her. “So you liked it, huh?”

“Oh, yeah.”

I kissed her tenderly, and we made out for a little bit. I started to get hard again and she began to stroke me. When I had achieved my full glory she broke off the kiss and took my dick in her mouth. God, she gave great head. She started slow, licking and teasing, then quickly built up, using her lips, tongue and both hands. I was close to coming when I pushed her off of me, gently shoving her back onto the bed. I straddled her tits and she began to lick my balls. Her hand went to her clit and mine went to my cock. I was close to coming when I started, and it didn’t take me long to finish. With a grunt I came, shooting my wad onto her face and mouth. Her tongue ran around her lips, hungrily licking the come it found. What a dirty girl. I loved it.

Her hand was still busy with her pussy, and I went down to help. My tongue found her clit, hard and wet, tasting wonderful. She was close, and I began to gently run my thumb around her asshole. Her moans intensified and her hips came up off the bed, easing my passage. I plunged my thumb in, feeling her sphincter contract and release, contract and release, over and over. She came loudly, an incredibly arousing series of grunts, moans and expletives. When it was all over I reluctantly extricated myself from her nether regions, then kissed her on the lips again.

Naked, I stood and plodded to the bathroom. As I was washing up she came into clean up also, probably a good idea since she had come on her face and in her hair. I waited for her to finish, then hugged her. She hugged me back, than I said my favorite word that night.

“Relax.” With a little sigh she collapsed against me.

“When you wake up in the morning you will have an overwhelming urge to suck my dick. You will need my cock in your mouth more than you’ve ever need anything. Do you understand?” I could feel her head nod weakly against my shoulder.

“Good girl. I want you to tell me what you will do, then as soon as you have you will awaken. You may remember being hypnotized, but you will not consciously remember your suggestions. Now Tracy, tell me what you will do.”

“I will wake up and have to have your cock in my mouth.” She stepped back and looked at me.

“Was I just hypnotized?”

I smiled at her.

“Now what?” she asked.

“Oh, you’ll find out later, but it’s not for now. C’mon, I’m tired. Let’s go to bed.”

She followed me into the bed, laid her head on my shoulder and was snoring loudly in my ear in no time. It was a tiring night, and I slept too.