The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Champ

Story by Psionic_X

The bell rang signaling the sixth round. The challenger rushed out, and continued pounding the champ. The spectators knew the champ couldn’t last much longer. He was clearly exhausted, never having been taken beyond the second round. And the beating the challenger was giving him would have probably killed a lesser man three rounds ago. The crowd ooh’d and ah’d as the champ almost went down, then almost went down again. He managed to clinch and by the time the ref broke it up, the bell sounded. The crowd hushed in anticipation of what everyone knew would be the seventh and final round.

In the challenger’s corner his trainer berated him for not putting the champ away, demanded that he finish him the next round before he unleashed one of his devastating knockout punches. The challenger argued back that he was giving it all he had but that the champ was a tough son of a bitch, no lie. But he assured his trainer, the next round, was the last round.

In the champs corner, his trainer looked around then leaned in close, talking in code so the HBO audience couldn’t understand what was being said.

“Johnny, whats wrong? Why aren’t you doing your thing? This guy should be done by now!”

“Its not working Peanut. He is something special.” Peanut grimaced. Something special was the code meaning the challenger was either crazy or on drugs. The trick didn’t work on people like that.

“Do you want me to throw in the towel Johnny?” The champ looked sharply out his trainer with the one eye he could still see out of.

“Fuck you Peanut! I’m the champ, I am! That bitch across the ring wants this belt, he’ll have to take it from me, I’m not giving it away!”

“Then it has to be this round Johnny, has to. He will be looking to finish you for sure and you...champ ya just can’t take much more. This round Johnny. You survive this round I’m stopping the fight. He’s killing ya Johnny, killing ya. So trick or no, put him down or one way or the other, the belt is gone.”

The bell rings and the challenger again rushes out, eager to win and take possession of the belt. The Johnny deftly dodges then holds him off with a couple of well placed jabs. Confident by the confusion on the challengers face, Johnny continues to snap his jab, buying time, seeking an opening. Then he notices that that the challengers eyes are no longer dilated. So it was drugs, not madness. Maybe now....

To the challenger, its as if Johnny “Dark Lighting” Johnson simply disappeared. In that instant, when he drops his guard, confused, he experiences an explosion of pain as his jaw breaks and darkness takes him.

Johnny is showered and dressed, and waiting just out of sight of the press. He hated this fucking part. He was sore as hell, couldn’t see out of one eye, had a possible concussion, and still, he had to get into a $2500 Armani, and walk out grinning like nothing was wrong and chat with these idiots and their insipid questions. He had bet Peanut $10,000 there would be an INCREDIBLY stupid question, by the third question. Well, the sooner he got to it, the better. He slipped on the sun glasses and walked out to the cameras and lights and the shouts of the press.

“Hey champ, how ya feeling?”

“Like $600 million dollars! No wait, After tonight I guess thats $640 million dollars!” Laughter.

“How did it feel to finally go beyond two rounds champ?”

“It felt good. I train to go 12 rounds so the extra work wasn’t a problem.”

“Were you ever worried champ?” Johnny looks at Peanut who frowns. He was out $10,000 and Peanut was the cheapest millionaire on earth. Johnny removes the sunglasses, showing the terrible bashing suffered on his usually handsome face.

“No worries at all. I knew if I let him hit me enough he’d fall into my trap.” Laughter.

“I was interesting the way Holiday hesitated just before you knocked him out. Left himself wide open. You broke his jaw and gave him a severe concussion. How do you feel about that?”

Johnny looked at the reporter who asked the question. It was Jessica Edwards, a prominent investigative reporter who had been stalking him for months. He wondered again what she wanted with him. For a heavyweight champion, he was surprisingly clean. No drugs, no weird sex, no fighting outside the ring, no drinking binges or gambling problems. Just the bevy of beauties who were always on his arm but that was normal for the heavyweight champion of the world. Johnny frowned at her. Despite his youth he was somewhat old school, meaning somewhat sexist. Johnny didn’t care for female sports reporters, thought they were just eye candy. And Jessica Edwards was no exception. She was built like a goddamn superheroine. She had red hair that made you think you could warm your hands beside it, laughing green eyes that said she was the life of the party and lips that begged, “insert cock here” an offer Johnny would have paid money for. He loved sluts with all natural pornstar bodies.

“Ms.Edwards, this ain’t golf. He knew the risk, just like I did. You get in the ring and you take your chances. This is a pain sport. People get hurt all the time...and getting killed is a real possibility. I hope he gets better soon, but the reality is that this is boxing, not a damn tea party!” The assembled press, all sportswriters who couldn’t understand what Edwards was doing there, resented her in fact, murmured their agreement with the champ. Edwards just grinned.

“I do understand that Johnny. Its just that all of your opponents seem to hesitate for just a fraction of a second before you sing them a lullaby. Why, its almost as if you have an unfair advantage of some sort.” The members of the press corps look shocked and Johnny again removes his glasses and leans forward, looking incredibly sinister.

“If you’re going to accuse me of something then accuse me. Don’t dance around with it. You think my fights are fixed, say you think they are fixed, if you’ve the balls to say it!” Edwards grinned, having the opening she wanted.

“Johnny, in no way do I think your fights are fixed. If that was the case then all your opponents wouldn’t do time in the hospital after you’ve devastated them with that overhand right or nearly murdered them with that left hook of yours. No Johnny, guys in fixed fights don’t have their careers ended, as you’ve done to half a dozen of your opponents. I apologize if it sounded like I was accusing you of anything Johnny. I wasn’t. What I meant by unfair advantage was your skill level.”

Johnny relaxes, and grins, sitting back and slipping the sunglasses back into place. “Okay, I can get behind that. Your apology is accepted.”

“Thank you Johnny. I just meant that its like you hypnotize them or something.”

If it wasn’t for his brown skin the entire room would have noticed the blood drain from the champion’s face. He glances at Peanut who’s eyes look alien huge. Johnny regains his composure and looks back to answer but Jessica Edwards is gone.

After the press conference is over, and Johnny is back in the plush room he always kept for his fights in Vegas. He would normally be exausted and sound asleep right now, but the Edwards bitch had totally rattled him. He paced like a caged tiger. Peanut sighed.

“Listen Johnny, she was just talking. No way she can know about our secret, no way! She has no idea about how you have gotten this far.”

“You’re wrong Peanut. Thats Jessica Edwards who has been fucking with me for the last five months. She doesn’t cover sports Peanut. She is a serious investigative journalist. She has a rep for finding out anything about anyone. Why else would she be interested in me? I’m not into anything. There is nothing in my private life. Shit, the tabloids say that I’m the most boring champion since Holyfield. Yet I got the best investigative reporter on earth shadowing my every move. Why is that Peanut? I’ll tell you why, she knows that I hypnotise my opponents. She knows about hypno-hitting.”

“So what if she does? How can she prove it? It would be your word against hers.”

“Would it Peanut? Edwards has a rep for not coming forward without irrefutable proof. And lets say she does come forward and its her word against mine. Think of the questions. Every fighter talks about how I seem to disappear just before they go lights out...or they say that my hands were invisible. These are illusions created by dropping them into trance for that split second. But there would be questions. Lots of questions. I mean, Jessica Edwards is a modern day Walter Cronkite: Everyone trusts her. She wouldn’t say that with no reason. Her clout is enough to ruin me. The heavyweight champ that uses hypnotism to win? I’d be branded a coward and stripped of the title!”

“They couldn’t strip you of the title Johnny.”

“Couldn’t they? No one would fight me. Not even the most miserable bum looking for a payday. They would see to that. And if I don’t defend against a mandatory challenger then I lose the title. It would be that simple Peanut.”

“Then quit. You have been smart Johnny. Your money is all tied up in nice safe investments, real estate, hedge funds. You have no children and no ex-wives gobbling up their piece of the pie. You won’t end up like most ex-champs. You’re young, healthy, rich. You can do anything you want. She will probably drop the story if you announce your retirement.”

“No way Peanut! No way! I want Marciano’s record and I’m taking it! Its mine with four more fights. Plus I told you I wouldn’t quit until I had $1 billion banked. With the investments, shilling for advertisers and the upcoming big money fights against Jackson, Freeman and that asshole Bibby, I’m there baby! I’m not giving that up without a fight!”

“So what will you do? If you’re right, the Edwards woman will spring that story soon.”

Johnny walks over to the mirror and looks at his battered face. An idea forms.

“She won’t make a move without at least two...maybe three more attempts to interview me. Next time she asks, tell her that I am resting up in private and when I return in six weeks that I’ll be ready to talk to her.”

“Think she’ll wait that long?” Johnny grins at his reflection.

“Oh yeah Peanut. After our reaction tonight she’ll think I’m ready to cave. She’ll wait. I’m betting anything this isn’t a story for the Post. Oh no...this will be one of her blockbuster, best selling expose books. I read she gets $10 million up front for those now, plus 30% of sales. Bitch thinks she’s JK Rowling. Only she don’t sell no fairy tales. Fine. I’ll give her a story she will never forget.

Two Months Later....

The bell chimes and Johnny answers the door himself. Jessica isn’t surprised. She figured he’d want to be alone for this. Even a 10,000 square foot mansion was too small for the conversaion they were about to have. She flashed her dazzling smile.Johnny, once again handsome, flashes his own.

“Ms.Edwards, please come in! Let me take your coat. Can I get you anything to eat or drink?”

“No thanks you Johnny, I’m fine. And please, call me Jessica.”

“Thats sounds good. Come into the sitting room.”

Johnny leads Jessica into the sitting room and they get comfortable.

“Johnny, I’m here to discuss your fight career. Very impressive. 46 wins, all by knockout and no losses. Until the Holiday fight, you’d never gone beyond the the second round. There were alot of questions about your chin and your heart. Most experts agreed you’d crumble if you were ever challenged. Now they are saying you deserve the belt and Marciano’s record...if you can take it.”

Johnny grinned. “Oh I’ll take it, trust me on that.”

“Oh? But you have some dangerous fights coming up. Brute Jackson has a chin like granite and fists of steel. Like you all of his wins are by knockout...including the two men he has killed in the ring. Quick Freeman is fast...faster that you. He doesn’t have much in the way of power, and his spotless record only has six knockouts in 29 fights but he relies on easily out pointing his opponents. And last but not least, the one fighter everyone says you don’t stand a chance against, especially after Holiday exposed you with his astounding performance, is Robert “Smooth Killer” Bibby. Unlike the name suggests, he hasn’t killed anyone, like Jackson, but every boxing expert agrees he is pound for pound, the best fighter in the world. He is said to have the skill of a young Ali and the power of Foreman in his prime. If Tank doesn’t kill you, as he swears he will do, or Quick doesn’t take you the distance where the judges always favor him, everyone says Smooth Killer will take you down... hard. Needless to say, Smooth Killer agrees.”

Johnny laughs. “The experts can say whatever they like. They can question my chin or my heart. They can call Bibby the second coming for all I care. Not one of those men stand a chance against me. Not one. Jackson is too slow. He trains more with weights than he does with the heavy or speed bag. Yeah, he has power, but so do I, more than enough to take him down. Freeman relies on being fast and flashy and the fact that the crowd and judges love him. Faster that me? Maybe. But they don’t call me Dark Lighting for nothing. I’ll get that split second I need well before it goes to the judges.” Johnny’s face darkens, and for a moment, Jessica feels her throat constrict as if she is being choked. “And Bibby? Smooth Killer? I just may join Tank and kill me a man in the ring.”

Jessica regains her composure. “Yes...you and Bibby have a history from when you were amatuers.”

“A history? That cocksucker and the judges in his pocket robbed me of the Golden Gloves title! Word of advice Jessica, if you ever fight a muthafucka from New York, Detroit, or Phladelphia in their hometown make goddamn sure you knock them out. That asshole low blowed me all night, it was the only way to keep me offa him! And the ref didn’t even warn him! I worked him over like a street walking bitch! He looked like fuckin’ Leatherface when I got done with him! But the judges gave him a unanimous decision! The Philly asshole fans cheered him like he was the conquering king! And Bibby actually crowed about it! And THATS why everyone thinks he will beat me because of a fight I was CHEATED out of 10 years ago when I was 17 years old!”

“Yes. And after that fight you swore you’d never let a fight go the distance...and you never have.”

“Damn straight! Never have since that night and never will.”

“Jessica’s face hardens. “You’d do anything to keep that streak going wouldn’t you.”

Johnny braces for whats coming. “What do you mean anything?”

“Stop the act Johnny! The fights against Jackson, Freeman, and Bibby will gross you $300 million, including your cut of the pay per view. That is provided you can get to Bibby still undeafeated. You won’t risk that Johnny. You keep doing your little trick thats gotten you this far. You’ll hope that whatever went wrong against Holiday doesn’t go wrong again. You’ll break Marciano’s record. Have $1 Billion in the bank, and retire before you’re thirty. Thats a nice plan as long as nothing trips you up.”

“And I suppose you have something that will trip me up Jessica?”

“You know I do. Thats why you panicked at the press conference. Thats why you have cleared the house for our meeting. Thats why even Peanut Sanders, your longtime trainer and manager, who is ALWAYS present for your meetings with the press isn’t here. But he should be Johnny. He got you into this. He talked you into doing what you do to win fights. He saw the rage and the hurt and the humiliation you felt after losing that fight to Bibby. He saw you as his meal ticket. When he met you he’d been in the fight game for 30 years and hadn’t even sniffed a title. He wanted to be known as a world champion trainer, not the broken down loser he was. So he took a young, impressionable, hurt teenager and convinced him to do do whatever it took to get the heavyweight title of the world.”

“Jessica, you’re still not telling me what you mean by ‘whatever it takes’. I mean I train hard, I watch film, I eat right, don’t drink. I do everything possible to be in top shape and ready to rumble. You seem to be suggesting something outside the rules.”

“Is that the way you’re playing this Johnny? You want me to say it? Still hoping I don’t know the travesty you commit each time you have your arm raised in victory? Very well. Johnny, I know that you drug your opponents.”

“Look, you can’t prove...what? Did you say that I drug my opponents?”

“You know thats what I said. You use a hypnotic...I’m not sure yet which one. But its clear thats what happens when you fight. You..or rather Peanut, found the perfect mix...one that causes your opponents to hallucinate that you disappear or that your hands are moving so fast that they are invisible. One that until now hasn’t been detected.”

“Have you found evidence of this drug?”

“No. Holiday had traces of recreational drugs in his system, but that was it. I think that was the cause of your problems last fight. The drugs in his system delayed the reaction of the hypnotic far past the usual one or two rounds. Ands since they only test for regular drugs and steroids, they ignore the possibilities of anything else. But I know the facts. You’re done Johnny.”

Johnny looks at her with utter disgust. “Facts? Lady, you don’t have shit! I don’t use drugs on my opponents. That isn’t it at all. You can look for some bullshit “hypnotic drug” all you want, you won’t find it. And here I was sweating because you’re supposed to be the best reporter on the planet. But you dropped the ball on this one Jessica.”

“Oh? Than how do you do it if not drugs? And don’t give me that training line. I have watched tapes of your fights over and over. Its always a moment of confusion, some hesitation, they drop their guards and you finish it. You say no drugs? Prove it Johnny.”

“Jessica, have you ever heard of a man called John Wingert?”

“No.”

“Well, he developed something called “Hypno-Hitting.” Basically, you learn to drop your opponent into trance during a fight and blam! Its over like that. Well, you’re right about Peanut. He was 50 and not getting younger. He had no prospects, his fighters had a rep for tanking when it got tough and he was broke and facing retirement. He found out about hypno-hitting and out of curiousity gave it a shot. It worked. Now he wanted a young fighter he could teach the method to and ride to the title and a nice cozy retirement. Well he approached me and said he wanted to train and manage me. I knew his rep and wanted nothing to do with him. But he begged me. Then he challenged me. He said he could beat me and beat me good. If he did, I had to be his fighter. I figured I’d knock the old bastard around and get him off my back. So we climbed into the ring early the next morning before anyone else showed up. I figured it be a nice little warmup to the day’s workout. But I got the surprise of my life when that old man beat the shit out of me! I mean he slapped me around like I was the hooker that stole his wallet! He would seem to just disappear or his hands would become a blur or just flat invisible. Really shook me up. But after he mopped the ring with me, I was sold. The rest is history.

Jessica shakes her head. “Do you really expect me to believe a story like that? That you simply hypnotize your opponents while you’re fighting. Please! If that the case, what happened with Holiday?”

“Drugs, just as you suspected. Hypnosis doesn’t work real well on people who are crazy or drugged. What ever he was on had worn off in the middle of the seventh round and I was able to work my magic.”

“Okay, so lets say I believe this fantastic tale is true; why tell me? Hell Johnny, this makes the story MUCH bigger than I had thought it would be. You’ll be disgraced. Why tell me?”

“Jessica, when I thought you had found out my secret, I knew I was in a shitload of trouble. By now, with all your research, you know how traditional boxing is. The way things have to be a certain way. Hypnotizing other fighters so you can pick up an easy win would be considered the act of a coward. But after what those fuckers in Philly pulled I didn’t give a shit! Boxing is a dirty sport Jessica. You know that. From the top to the bottom, the fixed fights, exploiting fighters, the backroom politics that keep deserving fighters who won’t bow down away from a shot at the title. Well with hypno-hitting, I didn’t have to play that game. Oh they laid down the law to me. Pricks like King and Arum threatend me, each one telling if I didn’t sign with them I’d never see a title shot or telling me if I signed with the other I’d be sorry. Heh. Luckily I had Peanut.” Johnny pauses, takes a sip of his juice.

“You see lady, Peanut was never a loser like they say. His problem is that he was actually smart. He wouldn’t play the game. You know he retired as a fighter with a 31—3 record? 28 knockouts too. He wouldn’t bend over and a fighter who won’t take it in the ass can forget a title shot. All his losses were fights that went the distance and the judges fucked him, just like they did me. One guy after his “win” even slipped into a coma and died three days later because Peanut beat him so bad. So he retired and decided training fighters would be the way to go. But he was plagued by the same problem; an unwillingness to play the game. He wouldn’t sell out his fighters though several sold him out, taking bribes to take dives. The word was out on Peanut; Let him train you and you would lose. Soon, all he had was his rundown gym.”

Jessica was growing impatient.

“Johnny, you’re not telling me anything here. I don’t care about your manager right now. I want to know why you’re telling me your secret, if its true.”

“I’m telling about Peanut because that is the story Jessica. I owe the old man, big time. He has been like a father to me and I won’t let his name be dragged through the mud. You see, he is dying....cancer.”

“I’m sorry Johnny.”

“No you aren’t. This makes it an even better story. The reason I continue fighting is that it seems to be keeping him alive. You see, he doesn’t know that I know. I found out by accident. I don’t know why but he got it in his head that I would not only take Marciano’s record but also that I would be the first athlete in history to earn $1 billion dollars. Everyone thinks thats my obsession but it isn’t. Personally, I don’t give a damn about the money or Marciano. I was ready to hangup my gloves two years ago. I was bored by the easy wins and a couple of producers thought I’d do well as an actor. Always wanted to act and was going to start my own production company, but with Peanut obsessed with the record and the money, I didn’t want to desert him. So I kept going, putting my plans on hold, letting this all play out. Peanut will die being known as the man who trained the greatest boxing Champ in history. A fitting epitaph.”

“Touching. But no, that won’t be the epitaph Johnny. He will instead go down as the greatest cheat in boxing history.”

“If the story got out, that would be true.”

“Oh it will get out Champ, trust me on that.”

“No Jessica, it won’t. You won’t tell a soul. You won’t be able to...but I’ll let you remember every detail.”

“Oh? And how will you manage that little trick Johnny?”

“By hypnotizing you.”

“Don’t be ridiculous! You can’t hypnotize anyone without their consent and knowledge... unless you use drugs and I made damn sure I didn’t accept refreshments from you.”

Johnny chuckles.

“I told you Jessica, I don’t use drugs. Don’t need to. Look, would you like to know the reason I disappeared fro six weeks after the fight?”

“I already know. You wanted to heal up and prepare for this interview.”

“Thats right. I did prepare but not the way you’re thinking. You see Jessica, I never have used the trance techniques in anything other than a fight. Never saw any reason to. I mean, that was the whole point of learning was to get me the title. Oh I know there are guys out there that use it to pickup women or get what they want, but when you are the heavyweight champ, women throw themselves at you from every direction, people just give you stuff and whatever isn’t given to me, I just buy, money being no object. So the hypnosis was confined to the ring. But then you came along. I decided on a course of action. I went away and cracked the books like I never even thought of doing in school. I anonymously attended hypnosis seminars, watched stage hypnotists perform at clubs, watched videos on youtube and practiced relentlessly, trancing anyone and everyone I bumped into. It was a six week intensive and I passed with flying colors. I returned and delayed you an extra two weeks to make absolutely certain I had it down cold. All that work paid off.”

“So now you’re going to hypnotize me so that I can’t talk about what I know?”

“Talk or write, Jessica....directly or indirectly. And by the way, you’re already hypnotized.”

“Thats absurd! I think this interview is over! You can read about it in my book.”

Jessica moves to get up and finds she is paralyzed. She tries and tries but can’t move an inch. She looks angrily at Johnny.

“What have you done? You managed to slip me something despite my precautions! You bastard! You won’t get away with this!”

Johnny clucks and shakes his head.

“Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. You’ve got to let go of the drug idea. I didn’t slip you anything. Nothing. Zip. Nada. You are hypnotized and I did it the old fashioned way.”

Johnny stands and Jessica spies the massive bulge in his pants, sees the raging lust in his eyes and for the first time is afraid.

“W-what..what do you plan to do to me?”

“Exactly what I said Ms.Edwards, I’m going to make sure you bury this story and never, ever, talk about it. But first, I’m going to fuck you thoroughly. You are the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen and to have you here, now, under my power, is making me rock hard! Man I’ve found out over the past two months how incredible having someone under my power can be. I’ve had some of the hottest sex ever with women I tranced out. Its like the ultimate aphrodisiac. Now I have the great Jessica Edwards at my mercy and I’m going to savor every moment.”

“Johnny, please...”

“Do you need to use the phone? Is there anyone waiting for you? If there is tell me now.”

“N-no one...” Jessica is stunned! She had meant to lie and tell him she had an important engagement she couldn’t miss and they knew she was here. But the truth was that she had kept this story tightly under wraps as she did with all of her work. Jessica never went after whatever the big story of the day was. She always did her own thing, which is why she always was the sole reporter to break the stories she worked on. No one knew where she was at and it wasn’t uncommon for her to be gone from the Post for days at a time without reporting in...her editor just wanted results so he let her slide. Now it would be her downfall.

“Thats real good. In my studies I learned about a technique called hypnotic viagra. Its gonna be a long night Jessica, so be prepared to sleepover. Now stand up bitch! Follow me up stairs so we can get this party started.”

They enter Johnny’s bedroom and he closes the door, the sound like thunder to Jessica’s ears.

“Get those clothes off slut!”

Jessica, try though she did, could only obey. Johnny practically ripped his own clothes off. His cock already hard, dark and menacing.

Jessica finished undressing and Johnny let out a low whistle. He grabbed her D cup breasts in his huge hands and can hardly believe what he feels.

“Lord have mercy woman! These tits are real but as firm as an 18 year olds! You’re what...43?

“44.”

“Damn! Nipples must be half an inch long! I’m going to suck on them and you’re cum the entire time.”

Johnny leans down and takes the nipple of her right breast in her mouth. Pleasure detonates throughout Jessica’s body and she continues to orgasm and Johnny rotates his tongue from nipple to nipple. It gets to be too much and Jessica finds herself holding on to the champ’s muscular frame as her legs can barely hold her up.

The fighter stops and goes to his knees.

“I’m going to eat this pussy and you’ll cum continously the whole time. When I slip my finger into your ass, you’ll have the biggest orgasm of your life.”

Johnny’s mouth latches on to Jessica’s pussy with the strength of a leach and the ace reporter’s thoughts scatter into a million directions. Johnny licks and sucks with a near voracious apetite forcing her to orgasm for ten minutes. When he pushes a finger into her ass, she blacks out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Jessica cums to a few moments later when Johnny tosses her on his huge bed

“On all fours cunt, just like the bitch you are!”

Jessica quickly obeys. The Champ gets behind her and slams into her tight pussy with one stroke. Jessica screams as the large cock rips into her. Johnny smacks her as and grins and it shakeslike jello.

“Shut the fuck up bitch or I’ll give you a reason to scream! In fact, I’ll do that anyway. While I’m fucking you the pressure and need to cum will grow with each stroke, the faster and harder I fuck you the faster and stronger your need to cum will grow. But you won’t be able o cum until I say you can”

The world heavyweight champion then starts to pound her with a savagery usually reserved for the ring. Jessica felt the need to cum grow exponentially...but even when she put her hand back and worked her clit, it only made the pressure increase faster and stronger.

“Please...Johnny...need....need..to cum....”

Johnny laughs and redoubles his efforts, slapping Jessica’s ass.

“What did you call me bitch? Say my name right!”

“I...Johnny...?” Another smack on the ass

“You must not want to cum slut! I can go all night Jessica and you won’t cum until I say you can! Say my name the right way bitch!”

“I...please...Champ...I need to cum...” Another smack.

“C’mon Miss Bigshot Reporter, use my proper title and you can cum.”

Jessica was beside herself with the need to cum.

“Please...S-sir...let me cum...” A viscious smack.

“I love fucking you Jessica. I’m glad I get to fuck you hard all night. Since you won’t use my proper title I take it to mean you want me to fuck you MUCH harder. Well you wish is my command bitch!”

Johnny, slams his cock home harder and much faster and Jessica starts to cry as the need to orgasm spikes....she just says whatever comes to mind, desperate for release.”

“Master...please...”

“Jessica, cum now!”

Jessica Edwards feels as if she has been caught in a nuclear blast and then she feels nothing.

Pain shocks her awake and Jessica hasn’t a clue as to what is going on...until she looks over her shoulder at Johnny and realizes he is now digging his cock into her virgin ass.

“Nooooo.....FUCK!”

“Oh yes Jessica! Gotta take this ass...for an ass like this its mandatory. I’m sure you understand.”

“Ahhh...you bastard...”

“Bastard? What happened to Master? I guess you don’t want me to take it easy...fine,I’ll just tear you wide...”

“Oh god...no...I’m sorry Master! Please, Master, fuck my ass.”

Johnny’s sinister laugh fills her like like some dark, heady liquer.

“Well since you ask so nicely Jessica, go ahead and have an anal orgasm each time my hips slap against you ass. No need to thank me. Its my pleasure.”

Jessica is again hammered with near overwhelming pleasure as the Champ mercilessly pumps her fantastic ass.

“Each anal orgasm now will be double the last one....”

It isn’t long before Jessica passes out again.

And it isn’t long before Johnny brings her around again.

“Oh no you don’t Jessica! I’m nowhere near done with you!

The sun is rising before the Champ finishes with her. Jessica moans in exhaustion and fear when her head snaps back as Johnny pulls hard on her hair.

“Don’t worry cunt, I’m done with you. You can sleep. But when you awaken, you go and gather every last scrap of evidence you have on Peanut and me. I mean every piece of paper, every computer disk, every pen and pencil you wrote with...I mean EVERYTHING bitch and bring it right back here, to me. Understand slut?”

“Y-yes...Master.”

Johnny lets go and the redhead passes out. Johnny makes his way down the stairs and picks up the phone.

“Hey Peanut, Johnny. Yeah I handled it. Uh-huh...making her bring me everything. Why? I’m curious about what she actually had. You know the bitch thought we were drugging them with hypnotic drugs? Hahaha...yeah! Shit, I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Plus I want to destroy it myself. Make sure its gone. Hey old man, thats a bad sounding cough, you okay? Heh...yeah, you’ll outlive me, I know. Well you take it easy. I’ll let you know when its done. No, its cool...stay home, get some rest. Yeah...bye Peanut.”

Johnny “Dark Lightning” Johnson looks at the phone for a moment and the world’s heavyweight champion blinks away the tears, hangs up and decides to wake the Edwards up again and have the bitch get the stuff now. Didn’t need it delayed from a date with the fireplace any longer than necessary.

End