The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chain of Command

Acknowledgments: Several phrases in the inductions were copied (with permission) from Nikki Fatale.

I. SIX WEEKS AGO

The pretty, dark haired girl sat quietly on the subway, staring unblinkingly straight ahead, and ignoring the crowds sitting on either side. Only out of college for a few months, she still dressed like a typical college co-ed—tight-fitting tank top and a denim mini-skirt that rose to mid-thigh. And of course, this being the New York subway, two white cords draped across her breasts running from the IPod in her left hand to the ear phones she was wearing.

The subway was packed and noisy, with people getting on and off at each stop. But the girl didn’t even notice. She simply sat, staring straight ahead, and listening to a feminine voice sink directly into her brain via the IPod headphones.

It is true that many men are simply unable to resist us. Many men who resist us outwardly, secretly dream of giving in. It is up to us to convince these men to surrender. They need us to convince them to surrender. They need us to show them they want to surrender. And you want to do this. You want to make them surrender. You want to be their hypnotist. Fall even deeper into my trance now, so you can learn how to make men fall deeper still into yours.

The girl’s eyes were glassy and her mouth hung open slightly. She barely moved, and even her breathing was nearly stilled. The only thing that mattered was the voice in her earphones, a voice that was expanding her mind with truths she had always known but never realized.

Men will be unable to resist you when you hypnotize them. And you will be unable to resist the urge to hypnotize them. You know every man you meet needs to be seduced and hypnotized. Anytime you are alone with a man, you will be unable to resist the opportunity to captivate him. Putting a man under your power is such an erotic rush to you. You cannot fight the urge to cast your spell on every man you meet. You want to hypnotize men again and again and again. You want to hypnotize men again and again and again.

The glassy-eyed girl nodded. She knew it was true.

And you know every woman needs to be taught to hypnotize men, too. Women have forgotten their power to control men. They have forgotten how natural it is for a man to submit to a woman. They need to be reminded. You want to share this recording with other women. You want to turn other women into hypno-dommes, even if it means first hypnotizing those women to help them accept their destiny. You want to hypnotize women to hypnotize men again and again and again.

The girl nodded. She knew this was true, too. Everything the voice said was true. Such a soothing, relaxing, persuasive voice. So feminine, so silky, yet so irresistible. She wished her own voice was as persuasive and irresistible as the voice in her earphones. She imagined all the things she could “persuade” men and women to do with a voice as sexy as that.

The voice droned on, ...hypnotizing men to give in. To seduce a man into a state that makes him helpless to resist us... Her mind absorbed every word of the programming like a sponge absorbing water. The girl knew she was hypnotized by the voice, mindlessly obedient, powerless to resist any command or suggestion. Being controlled by a dominant female felt so sexy! Why not give this wonderful gift of being hypnotized by a dominant female to every man in the world? Hypnotizing and seducing men to give in...to surrender...to be her slave...so erotic.

Sitting on the girl’s left, an older man kept sneaking quick peaks at the girl’s sexy legs, hoping they’d spread just a tiny bit further apart. He felt guilty, but the girl never seemed to notice. Instead she only blankly stared ahead, ignoring him. He saw the IPod headphones and wondered what the girl was listening to. Several other men on the subway car openly stared at the girl, too—after all, she was stunning. If only they knew how completely open to suggestion the girl’s mind was. No one on the subway car would ever have guessed the beautiful girl was being hypnotized right in front of the entire crowd by the voice on her IPod.

It is natural for men to surrender. But they have forgotten that. We must remind them. We must convince them. And then make their conscious minds forget again. Leaving the knowledge of our power sleeping deep in their minds. So we may awaken it when we desire and then they will surrender when we desire, without knowing why.

The subway car rolled to a stand-still. Over the loudspeaker, a male voice said, “This is 14th Street—Union Square. The next stop is...23rd Street. Stand clear of the closing doors, please!” This was where the girl was supposed to get off. Yet she was too enraptured to notice. The subway doors closed and the train rolled on.

This meme will spread. Hypnotizing men to give in. Teaching women to hypnotize. It is your duty to seduce and hypnotize men. They must be taught to have no resistance to our words and our commands. It is your duty to teach other women to hypnotize. They must learn how sexy they feel when they make a man obey. This makes perfect sense to you. Nothing is more erotic to you than the moment when a man’s last ounce of resistance to hypnosis falls away and his eyes drop shut.

The girl’s open and receptive mind whirled with fantasies of all the men she’d ever known falling helplessly under her spell: her boss, her boyfriend, her roommate’s boyfriend, her landlord, the dean of the grad school she was applying to, even the attractive older man in the business suit sitting across from her reading a newspaper. Slowly her glazed-over eyes focused and she noticed the man. She turned her head and watched him as the voice in her ears continued programming her to be a seductive hypno-domme.

Our voices will captivate them as they have for a thousand years. Our words will seduce them as they have for a thousand years. And men, they will surrender as they have for a thousand years.

Gradually, the man felt someone’s eyes boring in to him. He looked up...and saw the gorgeous dark haired young woman staring at him, hungrily, with flushed cheeks. He smiled at her, but her expression didn’t change, nor did she look away. His smile faded slightly. Something about the girl’s eyes said, “predator” and he felt nervous. He looked back at his newspaper.

With a kiss, we make them melt. With our bodies, we make them shudder. With our voices and our words, we will make them surrender.

The man looked up again to see the girl still watching him. But this time, a slight smile began to appear on her painted red lips. He smiled back, but then realized the train was pulling in to his stop and he had no choice but to leave. He sighed, folded his newspaper, stole one last glance at the woman’s sexy creamy mini-skirted legs, stood up, and walked out the subway door.

Women, we will use our power, the power of our voices, words, minds, bodies to take back...control. Now, YOU are a hypnotist. YOU are irresistible. YOU will seduce and hypnotize men into obedience. YOU will train other women to seduce and hypnotize men. Wake up from your trance now...and obey.

The beautiful dark haired girl stood up and followed her prey out the subway car. Her eyes never left her target. She followed a few steps behind, her eyes locked on him, never blinking, almost as if she were helpless to look away.

II. THREE WEEKS LATER

The man laid motionless on the bed, naked, flat on his back. His head and neck were propped up with pillows so he could watch the TV, which seemed to hold him transfixed. Beside him, a dark haired woman in a sexy black push-up bra and lacy black panties laid on her side, facing him. With her left arm, she cocked her elbow and supported her head, so she could watch the man’s face closely. With her right hand, she slowly, gently tickled the man’s cock. She watched his eyes closely to make sure he was always looking where she wanted him to look. While his eyes stayed glued to the TV, she rewarded him with more stroking. Whenever his eyes started to wander away, she stopped. The man didn’t try to resist the conditioning for long. Very quickly, and without her ever saying a word, he grew completely willing to focus his eyes exactly where she wanted them.

The man’s eyelids were drooped halfway-shut and it was clearly just a matter of time till his willpower vanished, but he wasn’t quite hypnotized yet. At least not literally hypnotized, but that didn’t mean the girl wasn’t already in complete control anyway. It had been so easy for her to make him too aroused to think straight, and once she seductively slipped off her soft summer dress to reveal the sexy black lingerie he’d been hoping for, game over. Then all she had to do was whisper in her naughty-sexy voice about her bedroom fantasy of being an evil hypnotist/seductress, and would he please let her fantasy roleplay hypnotizing him before they had sex? Of course he said yes, and he was so horny he didn’t even think to question when she put a DVD of subliminal messages in the TV that she conveniently “just happened” to have brought along for him to watch.

It’s amazing how stupid men are when they think with their cocks, she thought. But she was grateful for it, since it made her job sooooo much easier. She gave her man an extra pleasurable, extra long stroke up and down his shaft, just to make sure he wouldn’t start thinking with his brain before she was done hypnotizing him. “I love it when you let me do this to you,” she whispered into his ear.

The man didn’t say anything in reply. He only stared at the TV, mesmerized by the images that flashed before his eyes. A scorchingly hot belly dancer weaved and undulated her bare mid-riff in front of a spinning spiral background. The image faded away into the words “Relax and obey”, then faded again into a smiling blonde woman in a low cut dress swinging a crystal back and forth above her cleavage. The man’s sleepy confused brain couldn’t tell if he was supposed to watch the crystal or the woman’s breasts.

Simultaneously, the dark haired girl continued cooing into the man’s ear. “Isn’t it nice to feel yourself fall deeply under the power of a sexy, dominant woman? I think you enjoy being with a woman who knows how to use her erotic powers to help you become the submissive male you’ve always wanted to be.” She nuzzled his neck and moved her lips extra close to his ear as if whispering a secret: “I think you love the sense of helplessness. The growing sense of being completely controlled as my words soak so easily into your open, submissive mind.” She moved her hand across his cock to help him associate her words with sexual pleasure.

The man moaned and the TV images shifted again to show an Asian woman in a sexy blue business suit. The camera slowly zoomed in to the woman’s beautiful face and she smiled a big smile and flirtatiously blew the camera a kiss. Then she silently mouthed the words “Trust your hypnotist,” and the images changed again to show a close-up of the deepest, most bewitching emerald green eyes the man had ever seen; then the images faded again into a slow-motion pan across the body of a striking tanned Brazilian woman wearing a pink bikini bottom and nothing at all up top. Words were flashing across the screen too fast for the man to read—he saw the words “even deeper” but the words changed again before he had time to think what they meant.

“You want to have no resistance to hypnosis,” the dark haired girl cooed in to the man’s ear. “You want me to take over your mind. You want me to win. You want to lose. You like knowing you’ll always lose to any beautiful woman. Any beautiful woman will always be able to hypnotize you. You won’t be able to resist it; you’ll even help her succeed. You want to teach all the women in the world to be hypno-dommes so they’ll be able to hypnotize you more easily. You want this. It’s what you desire.”

The man moaned again, and she noticed his eyes were closed now. His sleepy mind was on the verge of short-circuiting from all the stimulation. This was her absolute favorite part—the part where her target was still struggling, sill resisting, but only barely. The part where her target realized he actually wanted to be her obedient slave, and was desperately looking for an excuse to stop struggling and give her the keys to his mind. She almost wanted to slow down the induction just so she could draw this sweet moment out as long as possible, but she had a job to do. Anyway, she was too turned on to slow down now. Her own hypnotic programming wouldn’t let her.

She tilted his head away from the TV toward her face. “Look deeeeeeeply in my eyes. Fall in my eyes. Feel your mind become weeker, sleeeeepier. You are so tired, so sleeeeeeepy, so helpless. You cannot fight my eyes. They make you too sleeeeeepy to resist me. You want to have no resistance to hypnosis by a beautiful woman. Nothing is more erotic to you than a world full of beautiful hypno-dommes, who know how to manipulate your sleepy, helpless mind.”

The girl rolled over so that she was lying on top of the helpless man. She looked at his submissive face and shuddered with excitement. Putting a man under was the most erotic thing she could dream of! She grasped the man’s limp hands on either side of him and her voice took on a sterner, more commanding (yet still silky feminine) tone. She said, “David, I want you to repeat the next words I say. When a woman exposes a man to her power, he will surrender—and he will love it.”

The nearly entranced man whispered in a hoarse voice, “When a woman exposes a man to her power, he will surrender—and he will love it.” Both the woman and the man looked like they were on the verge of an orgasm—and they both probably were.

“Good boy!” she exclaimed as she rubbed her body up and down against his. She felt so wet between her thighs.

Mistress, the man thought to himself, but did not say out loud.

III. PRESENT DAY

David Suthers sat in the high-backed executive chair at his office desk. There was a knock at the door, and Sarah Winters, his newly hired receptionist, walked in. “You wanted to see me, Mr Suthers?", she asked politely. What a gorgeous woman. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a body to kill for.

“Oh, Miss Winters! Please have a seat,” answered David. He stole a quick glance at her cleavage. I wonder what color bra she’s wearing, he thought. For a second, he fantasized about her staring directly into his eyes like a predator while slowly unbuttoning her blouse, gently pushing him back into his chair, leaning over him, stroking him, whispering irresistible suggestions in his ear, dropping him under her spell, her femininity controlling him, training him, hypnotizing him. Hypnotizing him. Hyp-no-tizing him. Hyp...no...tizing...

But he sighed to himself and pushed the fantasy out of his mind. Be patient, he told himself. This woman didn’t know how to hypnotize yet. In order for him to fall under her spell, he’d first have to teach her how to cast one.

Sarah didn’t say a word, but David’s quick peek at her breasts didn’t escape her notice. David could tell she was mentally sizing him up. Would her new boss try to sleep with her, or just oogle from afar? Would this be a problem, or something she could use to her advantage? Would wearing shorter skirts around this man get her a higher salary, or would that backfire? But David saw the look on her face and knew what she was thinking. He loved how she was already considering whether she could make use of his obvious attraction toward her to manipulate him.

“Miss Winters...may I call you Sarah? I wanted to take a few minutes to welcome you to the company. If you ever need anything here, anything at all, please just ask me.” That was the strongest hint he could bring himself to say out loud. He paused to see if she’d say anything. Please, ask for something, he mentally pleaded. Please. You know I’ll give it to you. Just stare at me with your big blue eyes and tell me what you want.

But instead, Sarah only replied, “Why thank you, sir! But no, so far everyone has been very friendly and very helpful, so I think I have everything I need right now.”

Damn. So much for that.

“Alright. Well, very good, then.” David said. “I’m glad everyone is being helpful.” He tapped his fingers nervously and watched her brush a lock of her blonde hair back against her forehead. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. And does she have him wrapped around her little finger? No, of course she must. With a body like that, how could any male ever say no to her? God, she’s gorgeous.

Reluctantly, he pushed the thought from him mind again. Focus. There’ll be time enough for that later.

“Sarah, now that you’re officially working here, we do have a training video for all our new employees. Company policy, I’m afraid. I have to ask you to watch this, please.”

He opened his desk drawer, and saw two stacks of DVDs. Half the DVDs were colored pink and the rest were blue. He knew, without consciously realizing that he knew, that the pink DVDs had to be given to the most beautiful women he could find, and that the blue DVDs had to given to his male friends. He couldn’t quite remember why, but it was very important that he shared the blue DVD with as many men as possible, and the pink DVD with every woman he found attractive.

“It’s a motivational training program. I know, it may sound silly, but trust me, it’ll change the way you look at the world. It will teach you how to get everything you want in life.” He paused, hoping she’d pick up on the hint. “Doesn’t that sound nice?”

Sarah smiled politely and crossed her legs. “Of course, sir. If it’s company policy for me to watch it, then I’m happy to.”

David mentally swore over the fact that the girl hadn’t asked any questions about how she could “get everything she wanted in life”. Crap, how much more obvious can I make it?

He reached into his drawer to get a pink DVD, picked one up, and as his fingers touched the shiny round disk, he instantly felt a convulsive shock of pleasure radiate from his fingertips directly to his crotch. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! His body stiffened as the memory of a swinging crystal pendant filled his mind and a near-orgasm shot through his body. The words “Satin Angel” floated through his mind. And then just like that, it was gone.

Whoa. What just happened? He sucked in his breath.

“Oh my god! Are you alright?” Sarah exclaimed as she saw her new boss spasm and then go limp.

David blinked as he returned to normal. He breathed out. “Yeah...I’m fine. Sorry, something just came over me. I’m fine, really.” He breathed in and out again, trying to calming down. But his cock didn’t want to calm down, his cock just wanted this gorgeous woman to hypnotize it, and then use that hypnotized cock to hypnotize the rest of him. She has no idea how much power she has. I have to show her that she wants to hypnotize me. I have to make her understand how much she wants to control men, how sexy it is to make a man obey anything she tells him. I have to give her the tools to make it easy for her. I have to hypnotize her and make her want to hypnotize me.

His hard erection grew even harder. Strangely, the idea of hypnotizing a woman into wanting to hypnotize him was even more of a turn-on than actually being hypnotized. He couldn’t wait to give Sarah in-depth personalized lessons—not only how to hypnotize him, but how to arouse and seduce him, how to use his arousal to manipulate him, how to wipe away his resistance by stroking him , how to exploit his fetishes to make him helpless, show her which voice tones would make him most obedient. I bet she has a lot of hot friends, too. Maybe a roommate, a sister, girls she knew in college. It was so erotic to imagine the pink DVD being viewed by so many beautiful women, all of those women learning to be hypno-dommes together, all of them hypnotizing and seducing men into watching the blue DVD until the men became deliciously, helplessly submissive to their hypnotists. And then all those lucky hypnotized men spreading the pink DVD even further by passing it to even more women, creating even more hypno-dommes, in an endless cycle. In his mind, he heard a feminine voice whisper, “Your hypnotist always knows what is best for you.” I will obey, he silently whispered back.

“Please take this DVD, Sarah,” he said as he handed her the pink disk. “You can take this home with you and watch it tonight before you go to bed. And I’d like to see you first thing tomorrow morning to hear what you thought about it.”

He watched her as she reached for the DVD, wondering if the same electric orgasm that affected him would shoot through her when she touched it. But no, Sarah touched the DVD and nothing happened. She glanced at the disk, flipping it over. As she did, a small flash of light reflected off the shiny DVD directly into David’s eyes.

Yes! he breathed. Do that again, over and over, and tell me how sleepy I’m getting!

But she only shrugged and put the DVD in her purse. “Yes, sir. I’ll watch this tonight, and report back to you tomorrow morning.”

“Excellent, I’m looking forward to it,” replied David. I really am. Sarah, I’m going to make you irresistibly hypnotic. I’m going to show you how to enslave men. And then you’re going to reward me by making me sleeeeeeepy.

Sarah Winters stood up and turned to the door, her skirt swaying nicely as she did. As she walked away, David’s eyes were glued to her ass, staring at it bouncing slightly back and forth, back and forth from the rhythm of her uneven step in her high heels. His eyes followed every slight bounce, back and forth, back and forth, never blinking, almost as if he were helpless to look away.