The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chain Male

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The rain came down with fury, turning the roads into pools of mud, making the going much more difficult than Horace had expected. He shrugged his shoulders, feeling his dark cloak with the weighted shoulders shift, the hood soaking to his hair as the rain continued. The tall, handsome, dark-haired man was wearing a thin suit of armor over his proud blue tunic, the mud covering part of his eagle embalm. With the weight of his sword and shield, it was a heavy load in the best of weather. With the torrential downpour coming down the English countryside, it felt as if a massive weight was being pressed down on Horace’s shoulders. Still, he kept on his quest, determined to make it back to the castle before nightfall.

It wasn’t easy being a knight at a time of war and the responsibilities Horace had as a knight of the inner circle made things all the more difficult. Horace had a lot of responsibility to his king and took it as part of his upbringing. But that didn’t mean he had to be totally at ease with it all, especially when it involved dangerous missions into enemy territory. But the job was done and he had found the information on the enemy’s movements. Now, all he had to do was get it to the king without running into trouble.

He had ridden hard to get to his own borders but once he did and knew he was safe from enemy troops, he had slowed his pace, allowing his horse to rest a bit more. Unfortunately, he hadn’t counted on this accursed storm slowing him down like this and making him late. Horace glanced up at the storm clouds. He couldn’t be sure of course, but he believed night may soon be falling. Although he knew his way around the kingdom well, Horace was worried about possibly getting lost in the night and the rain. Although he hated to do it, he knew that it was more important that this information get to the king than losing himself. He decided that at the next shelter he saw, he would rest up and bring this to the king at once.

It took about half an hour for a shelter to appear and by that time, darkness was covering the land, solidifying Horace’s decision. He hurried his horse a bit towards the small house sitting by the roadside. Horace hopped off of his steed, bringing it towards a hitchpost standing underneath a small awning. At least his horse would be dry while he checked in for some shelter. He clomped up the front steps of the house, mud flying from his boots as he rapped upon the door. He pushed back his hood, allowing his face, framed by soaked dark brown hair, to be shown clearly. He brushed as much of the mud and dirt away from his tunic and armor as possible, striving to be presentable to whomever answered the door.

The figure was not exactly who he was expecting. It was a plain young woman, probably no older than eighteen, her face not exactly attractive, framed by a rather ugly mess of dark blond hair. She wore a ragged dress that had seen better days and simply gave Horace a long look as he stood before her.

“My lady,” Horace said, his politeness always coming to the fore. “I am Sir Horace of the royal court, on a mission to His Highness himself. I have need of shelter this evening and would ask you to allow me in.”

“As you wish, sire,” the woman said, bowing her head as she moved aside and let Horace enter. “My name is Meghan, by the way.”

“A lovely home,” Horace said and he meant it. It was quite nice, a bit sparse but still in fine shape, a pair of soft chairs before the roaring fire, a hallway leading to the bedroom. Not as lavish as what Horace was used to at the castle but still impressive for a country hovel. “Is there anyone else here?”

“Only me,” Meghan said as she led Horace to the pair of chairs, making sure he took off his muddy boots and cloak first. “My mother died in childbirth and my father and brother left to fight in the war.”

“And left you by yourself?” Horace asked.

“I am very able to take care of myself,” Meghan told him in a flat tone. “My father taught me swordplay almost before I could walk as well as riding and other skills. He said no daughter of his would be helpless if he could do anything about it.”

“A noble attitude,” Horace said as he sat down upon the chair. He watched Meghan sit across from him and pour a cup of tea from one of the pots on top of the fire. “My thanks for taking me in,” Horace said as he accepted the cup from Meghan.

“Not a problem at all, sir,” Meghan said as she sipped at her cup. “What brings you here in this weather, anyway?”

“A personal matter for the King,” Horace said, drinking deeply from the cup, the warm liquid feeling wonderful after his cold ride. “I’m afraid I cannot speak of it anymore.”

“Quite right,” Meghan said. “It must be wonderful to rest after that cold ride, sir. All you have to do now is relax here by this warm fire. It’s quite nice, you know, to relax before the warm fire.” Meghan put her untouched cup down, glanced briefly at the half-empty one in Horace’s hands, then up to his face. For the first time, Horace noticed her eyes. They were a dark brown color that seemed to glow from the flickering flames of the fireplace. “It is nice to relax after such a long ride, sir. You really should just sit down and relax, just sit back and relax.....”

Horace felt the weariness of the last few hours flowing over his body as he stared at Meghan’s eyes. It did feel good to relax, to just sit back and take a load off his feet. It was so good to stare into Meghan’s eyes, just to stare into her eyes as he sat before the fire. It was nice and warm here, nice and warm before the fire, nice and warm before this lovely lady. Horace felt at peace right now, nice and warm before the fire, nice and warm and relaxed. He felt so relaxed right now, so very relaxed, so very relaxed before the roaring fire, so relaxed before the fire and Meghan, so relaxed before Meghan, so very relaxed before her. He felt so incredibly relaxed that he didn’t mind listening to Meghan, so relaxed he liked listening to Meghan, relaxing Meghan, lovely Meghan......

Meghan ceased speaking as Horace slumped in his chair, his eyes open but unseeing. Meghan took the empty cup from his limp hands and placed it on the table. The herbs had done their work just as well as always, dulling the man enough for Meghan’s voice to do the rest. Meghan hadn’t been lying when she said her father and brother were fighting in the war. What she had neglected to mention was that they happened to be on the other side. She had been placed in a house in enemy territory because of her special skills, evidently inherited from her mother, skills her father knew could be useful. When the carrier pigeon had brought the message from her father that a knight with valuable information would be coming back, she had thought the odds that he would pass their home quite small but prepared herself anyway. Now that preparation paid off.

“Horace, you must feel quite dirty in all those clothes,” Meghan said in a soft tone. “Take them off. Take off all your dirty clothes. It’s all right, you can do it, you can take them off here.” She watched Horace slowly rise and begin to undress. She felt herself grow excited as she saw each part of his armor drop to the floor, then his tunic, his pants and finally he stood there naked. He had a very nice build and Meghan’s excitement grew as she took in his manhood. “Horace, come with me,” she said. “Just come with me and feel yourself grow more and more relaxed as you do.” She took the naked knight by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She pushed him down upon the bed, then took his limp hands and hooked them onto a pair of chains attached to the wall above the bed, specially made for such an occasion. Soon, Horace’s arms were hanging over his head, yet he remained oblivious to it all.

“Horace, listen to me carefully,” Meghan said. “You’re feeling relaxed, Horace, very relaxed, so very relaxed. It’s like a dream, Horace, it’s like a wonderful dream. You’ve had such wonderful dreams before, Horace, you’ve had such wonderful dreams before. You’re having a dream now, Horace. It’s a dream of a beautiful woman coming to you, of a beautiful woman making love to you. Dream of that, Horace, dream of that.”

Meghan swiftly undressed herself and moved onto Horace. She knew she wasn’t much to look at even naked, her small breasts not getting much attention. But in his mesmerized state, Horace was in no condition to make judgements and judging from his hard cock, he was more than ready to take Meghan into himself. She sat her pussy onto his hard prick and began to rock gently upon him, her hands moving over his strong chest as she worked her thighs on his cock with each movement forward.

“Just relax, Horace,” she whispered. “Relax and let yourself go further into the dream, Horace, let yourself go further into the dream. Dream of making love to this beautiful woman, Horace, dream of feeling yourself inside her. That’s right, Horace, that’s right, just move yourself in me, move yourself inside me and go deeper into the dream, Horace, go deeper into the dream as you move inside of me.”

The chains became tight as Horace pulled at them, his cock moving against Meghan’s pussy, trying to thrust himself into her. Meghan moaned as she rocked back and forth on his cock, pinching his tight nipples as she thrust forward. “Harder, Horace,” she commanded. “Do it harder, work yourself harder, into the dream, Horace, go harder into the dream, Horace, go harder into the dream. Harder. Harder!” Horace tried to answer as best he could, his mind only able to comprehend this incredible pleasure right now as he tried to make Meghan come. He finally blew his wad into her, causing her to shriek in pleasure as she soon came. “Yes, Horace! Yes, you’re in the dream now! You’re in the dream!”

Meghan collapsed onto Horace’s body, taking a few moments to collect herself as the wave of pleasure washed over her. “Horace, listen to me. Listen to the woman of your dream, Horace, listen to the woman of your dream. She’s about to ask you something, Horace, she’s about to ask you something very important......”

“My thanks again, my Lady,” Horace said, kissing Meghan’s hand as he walked into the dry and rising dawn. “The rest was just what I needed. I thank you for taking care of my belongings while I was asleep.”

“It was no problem, sire,” Meghan smiled as she watched him move to his horse. “I am always happy to help my King’s knights.”

“A good day and good life to you, my lady,” Horace said, bowing as he hoisted himself onto his saddle. Meghan waved and watched him go, the smile still on her face. A shame Horace would never realize how the plans on the enemy’s movements had been changed. Not radically, but enough to stymie any counter-offensive and give Meghan’s father and his troops a chance to regroup. Meghan had done her duty for her people and gotten some satisfaction out of the deal. Not a bad job for one knight.