The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celes: Celestial EMC Revenge

Hello once again. Well, this story was inspired by those evil people who recently stole many works from the writer’s of the EMCSA. So I’m just gonna take a sentence to point out that this story is copyrighted, and should not be posted without my permission. Anyway, the usual disclaimers... Basically do Not read this story unless you want AND are of legal age/location to do so. So if you’re going past this paragraph; Enjoy. Feel free to email, I love feedback (as most writers do I imagine). And as a quick last minute FYI: EMC and MC refer to ‘Erotic Mind Control.’

I’d also like to take a minute to thank Eye of Serpent, Sara H, Wiseguy, and JR Parz for giving me permission to use their names, and the suggestions made by EoS and Sara...

And so it begins:

EyeofSerpent sits in front of the computer. It has been a number of days since the stolen stories were discovered. All efforts to remove the work have proven to be frustrating at the very the least. But Eye continues writing on another story, refusing to let this aggravation slow down the insightful and intense thoughts. At last the newest masterpiece is finished. Not much time passes until the editing begins. As the editing continues EyeofSerpent feels an intense energy. Mind is racing. Heart is pounding. Fingers start trembling, Eye’s body is beyond control and appears to be shivering. Grabbing the desk, the life-stream of the planet itself flows through Eye just for an instant. Chosen because only this mind truly understands the flow of this kind of circular energy the most. And in a single moment, the energy explodes out and quickly rises to the sky unnoticed by human eyes. EyeofSerpent trembled for a moment more and leaned heavily on the desk’s edge. “Wow. I better get to bed. I hope that doesn’t mean I have to cut back on chocolate in the evenings.”

Sara Hart, who wrote under the name ‘Sara H,’ was another EMC author whose works had been stolen.” She was not happy about this and made it her point to do everything she could to get her work away from the thieves. At the moment, her work had yielded few results. This frustration had caught the attention of a higher form of life. Sara was chosen because she, of all the other people, knew the depths of the human soul far beyond that of most. Sara felt dizzy for a moment, as every soul on the planet fed a little energy through Sara’s soul and through her, and rose to the stratosphere to merge with the Earth’s life stream. Without realizing what truly happened, Sara reached forward and took a sip from her glass of water and shook off the weird experience as a result of a busy week.

There were loud grunts and fast shadows at play in the room where Twilightsight was working out. Today Twilightsight had an extended martial arts session because of the same frustration associated with stolen stories. Finally Twilight stopped and looked out the window and viewed the little orange glows on the horizon, as the rest of the sky was a magnificent purple, “What lies beyond twilight?” Just as the last word was said Twilightsight fell in a surge of power. Twilight had been chosen because of will power. The higher being knew that human will had the capability to manipulate the very foundations of reality. Twilight was amongst the strongest of the crossed people who demanded vengeance. Twilight sight would spend the rest of the day feeling emotionally and mentally drained.

Wiseguy sat reading a book. He was now chosen. He was the most empathic of the crossed EMCers. He could read people’s physical signs and understand many of their moods and make appropriate judgements. The higher beings coalesced energy to match his and in a virtual typhoon of unobserved energy and electricity, rose to meet the other energies that were amassing in the planet’s orbit. However, Wiseguy himself was unaware of the powers that were at work and continued reading his book as if nothing had happened.

JR Parz had the unique ability to take what strikes fear into the hearts of man, and transform it into something that elicits excitement. This capability drew the attention of the higher being. He was driving along in his car on this significant day. Without warning he had a very sharp pain in his head. His creativity in form of fear and excitement were transformed into intense surges of energy for a brief moment and then hurled intro the Earth’s orbit. JR Parz clenched his eyes momentarily until the pain ceased. As he opened his eyes he saw that there was a stopped car in front of him. He jammed his breaks, and came to a complete stop just inches before the car in front of him, then he spoke to himself in a vary sarcastic manner, “Mental note: Do Not close eyes while driving.”

Meanwhile in the orbit there were many forms of energies from dozens of people across the Earth. The energies began merging into one massive ball. It was invisible to human site, but its power was far beyond anything the Earth has seen in millions of years. The energy started to take shape. As it took its shape it became visible to the light spectrum.

In the midst of a secret military observation station in Nevada, one officer notices an awkward anomaly. He reports to his superior officer. They both watched as the energy took shape. It was solid black but surrounded by light. It almost appeared to be a human ellipse. It was standing erect with its right arm near where its chin would be and its left arm was rested against his ribs supporting his right elbow. It appeared to be looking for something. It was motionless for nearly an hour. Then without warning it turned and faced the satellite. It seemed to solute. Was it mocking the military? Or showing respect? With its back faced to the planet, it just fell backwards, and it fell fast.

It rode the currents as it reached the stratosphere and continued to gracefully dive through the several layers of the atmosphere. The ground was slowly catching up. As it descended it watched as the yellow-beige ground slowly approached it. It had pushed itself faster and currently tripled terminal velocity. It kept dropping, it was coming closer and closer to the ground. After several minutes and no visible sign of distress, the celestial being plowed straight into the middle of a dried up lake in Arizona.

A large cloud of dust had erupted from the impact. As the dust settled the dark figure was still in its impact position. Its right foot was on the ground and a few inches beside the foot, partially penetrating the bedrock, was its left knee. In front of the legs its arms were spread out as if it was catching the ground more than landing. After several minutes, it finally rose to its feet. It looked around for a moment. Then finally it stopped as if it had seen what it was looking for. It spread its arms out then began to rise. It only rose to about a foot in the air, then while still in a standing position, just launched across the land beyond the horizon in seconds. If there were any witnesses, what would have scared them the most was he fact that there appeared to be no acceleration, one moment it was still, the next it was at its desired speed. The celestial being had three targets.

The first target was Maria Thompson. She was the financial director of the web-site that had wronged the EMC writers. Currently she was in her office, typing an analysis for a future shift into a pay web-site. Maria stopped, for a moment. She turned around and looked out her window. She saw a bird perched on the windowsill. She reached her hand to the glass and the bird started to fly away when it stopped. It did not stop its flight; it just stopped frozen in mid air. Maria turned around. Before her was the black figure that radiated a beautiful heavenly light.

Maria was freaked, “Who are you? H-how did you get into my office?” The blackness started to take an awkward appearance before it seemed to dissolve into the skin of another being. Lying in its place was a very attractive man. Maria was shocked at how absolutely ‘gorgeous’ this man looked. Her mind seemed to stop to take in his appearance. His skin was white like the clouds on a bright sunny day. His hair was red, intense red almost like a rose, and his eyebrows and eyelashes matched. Then she looked into his eyes and once again they were the same blood red, but his eyes seemed so gentle. “I’m sorry, come in, my name is —”

“—Maria.” His voice was very soft. She had never imagined a voice more fitting.

Maria spoke, “Well I guess you have me at a disadvantage. What do I call you? Other than the most attractive man I have ever met?”

He looked at himself, then looked at her, “My physical shape is only a reflection of what your mind would envision as the most attractive. But if you must call me something, you may call me Celes.” He paused, then continues, “And I am here to punish you.”

“Punish me? I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“You stole the intellectual property of others.”

“Stole? Hardly. If you are referring to those people who posted their material on the Internet, I didn’t do anything. And besides, they posted the stories for people to look at and they were only asking for trouble when they posted in the first place.”

“Regardless. I have been summoned forth to see that justice is served. You are a married woman of 10 years. You married your husband when you were 18 years old. Your marriage has been very happy, and you have been proud that your family, who warned you not to get married, was wrong. Now they are right.” Maria watched as the Celes raised his hand with his palm facing the ceiling. He closed his fist then closed his eyes. Maria looked on in curiosity. Then he opened his eyes, smiled then opened his hands. There was a bright light it momentarily blinded Maria. When she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see that Celes had somehow transformed into a woman.

“You’re a woman now?”

“No, I was never a man nor was I ever a woman. My physical appearance is based on the human idealization of the male and female form. As those that seemed the most damaged by you and your coconspirators were the Erotic Mind Control writers... it is only fair that your punishment is to be a victim of Erotic Mind Control. Your punishment is simple. You’re natural homophobic urges are now magnified three fold, and your sexual orientation has been transformed into that of a highly sexually active homosexual female.”

“You can’t turn me into a lesbian.”

“Then why do you perceive me as a female?”

“I don’t know.”

“How does it make you feel to look at me?”

“I du-du- don’t know... Kind of funny. It make s me tingle.”

“Yes...” Celes stopped and she smiled at Maria. “This will destroy your marriage.” Then she threw something to Maria. “Hold on to this. It will reverse the effects I have placed upon you. But you will have to wear it one year for every day the stolen material remains on your server.”

“What? You mean that I have to be a... a... lesbian for a year, if I get all material off by tomorrow, and two years if I wait ‘til the day after?”

“Yes. Now I must go, the one called ‘the webmaster’ must be punished now.” Celes stepped back and she smiled with a look that was full of what was indeterminably justice or innocence. As she stood in the room, a strange white light that took the movement habits of a snake emerged from the left side of her back and stretched to the far side of the room. Then another started to come from her right side. More started coming from her shoulder blade areas until it looked Celes had several tentacles of pure white light. But more continued to emerge from hr shoulders until they all seemed to be one. It looked as if Celes now had wings. The wings grew brighter, and she lifted off the ground. She phased through the ceiling.

Maria was alone; she looked out the window at the frozen bird. About ten seconds passed and it continued to fly again. What Maria did not realize was that in the time it took for that bird to reach the nearest branch, Celes had delivered justice to both of her partners, Bill Knight and Lucas Cooper.

The second target, Lucas Cooper was a programmer. He initially programmed every page on the web-site. He was a stereotypical nerd. He was short, thick glasses, and had an addiction to his computer like the rest of humanity was to breathing. Lucas tried to be extremely logical, he had no desire to be in a relationship and valued logic in his decisions. Some would say his lack of interest in the opposite sex had to do with the fact that he most likely had a low self-image and most likely was unable to attain a girlfriend. His logical perspectives were most likely some sort of detachment mechanism to avoid the pain he cause himself with nearly no human contact outside his professional life.

Lucas had single handedly programmed every page on the web-site. Over 250,000 pages were formatted to his specifications in 4 months. He was smug about it. Recently, some inconveniences had appeared in the form of the writers of the EMCSA. They claimed that ‘his’ web-site had stolen their works without the author’s permission. So he had to go through the effort of removing certain links from the entry page to get them off his case. He did not know where they came from, the ‘boss,’ Mr. Knight, had given him the stories. But it did not take much time, and he was not about to take all the stories off, especially since he spent hours rewriting his own code into each one.

At one point he was about halfway through a line of code when it stopped. “Shit, Screen freeze.” He looked at the clock on the screen, 10:36. He looked at his watch, same thing, but then he noticed the second hand was not moving. “My watch too? Aww Fuck!” He pressed Ctrl, Alt and Delete... Nothing. He pressed reset... nothing... He hit the power... Nothing... His screen was frozen. He finally got up and knelt under his walked around his work place. He stumbled around in the darkness of the room looking for the plug. He pulled it out, but the computer was still on. There was a light behind him. He quickly turned around and was faced with a beautiful woman. She her skin was white, like his keyboard. Her hair was red like a laser. Her eyes matched perfectly as well as her eyebrows and eye lashes. Her beauty astounded Lucas. There was a golden light that emitted from her body, and this flood of visual sensations prompted, “Are you an angel?”

The woman looked at her back, at her ‘wings,’ “No, but you may think of me as one if that is what you desire.” Her voice sounded was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. It hung in his head as if she was speaking in his mind as well as in his ears. To a human mind, her voice was an angelic as reality could impose on one’s mind without breaking the veils of sanity.

“I have never believed in God before... But only a power such as his could have created beauty like yours.” He was almost drooling for her.

“I was created by a higher being, but I do not believe ‘God’ would be the appropriate term. Nor would placing a gender restriction on ‘Him.’”

Suddenly Lucas realized what was happening. He was dreaming. His computer was screwed up, and pulling the power on it did not shut it off. His watch was broken. And a beautiful woman was here just for him. “Are you here for because of all the work I have done?”

“Yes.”

Lucas smiled, “Then what shall we do first?” He was envisioning himself standing in front of her while she was on her knees-

“You filthy monkey!” he stopped in mid thought, “I am not here to reward you. I am here to destroy you!”

“Destroy me?” Lucas’ heart sank because this was real. “Please don’t hurt me.”

“I will not do anything to you... physically. I am here on behalf of the writers of the EMCSA. You are to be punished by that which you have tainted. Erotic Mind Control.”

Lucas began to get nervous, “How can anything ‘erotic’ be punishment?” he thought to himself.

But she obviously heard. “Simple enough. From this day forward you will lose five IQ points per day, until you’re IQ contains a numeric value of seventy.”

“What? You can’t do that. And even if you could, that would be too cruel, that is more than half my IQ. Why would you even want to—”

“—Further more, from right now you will attract very beautiful women. This is not a reward nor is it compensation. They will each be very intelligent, and therefore disgusted by your stupidity. You could not hope for more than one night with each of them.” Lucas started to like that, as he had no use for a relationship, but was definitely not against a fuck every so often. “And just to make things further worse. You will not be able to orgasm until your punishment is over.”

“What!? How long will I have to—”

“One year for everyday after today that the EMCSA material remains on this web-site.” She raised her hand palm facing the ceiling. She closed her fist. Then she closed her eyes. She opened her eyes again and smiled. Her smile was one of many emotions, but mostly it was lost between pride and purity. Her smile was making Lucas fear her. Then she at last opened her hand. It was a bright and intense light. Lucas was blind, but only for a second. She threw him a necklace. The jewel in the center was white and red. “You will have to wear this the entire year if you wish the spell to be removed.” The angel contemplated for a moment before speaking again, “Or possibly years.” She turned away, “I must deal with the last now.”

“Who are you?”

“You may call me Celes.” But before he could respond, she rose and faded into the ceiling. Her illumination of the room had faded back to darkness. Lucas sat down on his chair. His computer suddenly shut off. He looked into the darkness of his workspace. He thought about it. His body was not really capable of physical work... And if his mind deteriorated, he couldn’t work intellectually either. He may live, but he was essentially destroyed.

Bill Knight the last man to be visited by this strange apparition was goofing off. He sat in his office, reading the new magazine. Of course he was working, he was in charge of course, and there really was only a few people that needed instruction. In an hour he had a meeting with Gloria Hunt. She was hot. She was a potential sponsor for his site. But he would rather have her in bed than have her money. Pleasure before business.

His phone rang. “Hello?” A pause, “Oh that’s great.” A moment later, “really? Definitely.” He had a big grin on his face then it stopped, hello? Hello? Hello!” He kept trying to get a dial tone. He was completely unaware that there was a beautiful woman in front of him. He slammed the phone down.

She spoke, “It will not work.” He was too shocked to notice the beauty in her voice.

“Huh? Who are you?”

“You may call me Celes.” This time he noticed her voice. There was a rhythm to her voice. It seemed to sing. It sang in sync with his heart and with the very beat of his soul. He started looking at her. Her skin was white, just like paper; even her lips were white. Her hair was red, a deep red like blood. Her eyes matched her hair, as did her eyelashes and eyebrows.

“Well then Celes... What can I do for you today?” Immediately thinking about what he could to her.

“I am here on behalf of the writers of EMCSA.”

Bill rolled his eyes. “What is it?”

“You are to take the stories you have illegally attained. Or you will suffer one year of punishment for every day that stories remain on your server.”

Bill believed her; he didn’t even question anything she had said... But he did not know why. Her voice seemed to speak in his head, and it just forced his mind to believe that everything she said must be true. “I don’t thin—”

“You are the most corrupt of the three that will be punished. I have no desire to explain myself to you. Quite simply, I will destroy your life. Every time you have a thought toward sex, you will be unable to control yourself and you will masturbate until you orgasm.” She raised her arm, with her palm facing the ceiling. She closed her eyes and appeared to be meditating or saying a silent chant or prayer.

“Even if you can do that, it would just be wrong. I’m a guy. I always think about...about. What the hell?”

She opened her eyes, and light seemed to spill out from between her fingers. Then she opened her hand and a blinding light exploded. Bill was blinded for just a moment. He looked back at her. Without realized it, his hand had reached into his pants. “Your punishment is served. Take this.” She threw an amulet on his desk. It had a jewel that was red and white in it. “You will have to wear this for the full year to be released of my punishment. And if I were you learn to control you thoughts.”

The pours in her skin started leaking a black material that quickly shrouded her body in black. Her wings quickly retracted into her back one snakey stream of light a time. She rose off the ground and in a blast of speed, blew through the wall. And she literally went through it. She passed through it as if it were air and caused no damage. She continued speeding as she started climbing into the depths of the atmosphere and beyond.

As a result of the careless actions of Maria Thompson, Lucas Cooper, and Bill Knight, A number of writers for an excellent web-site were wronged. Their shared frustration was heard by a higher being and justice was served. Maria Thompson found herself unable to keep herself away from women, and she despised herself for it. It ruined her marriage. Luckily for her, a year passed and she was restored, but her marriage was done, and she would never have custody of her children.

Lucas Cooper found himself too ‘slow’ to actually continue his job. He retained enough intelligence to take a leave of absence for a year. Unfortunately a year attracting women and unable to orgasm, had a severe psychological effect on him, he became life threateningly depressed and was put on medication that retarded certain emotional responses.

And Bill Knight, the Mastermind behind this web-site suffered the most. As he found himself locked in masturbatory rages every time he had the slightest sexual thought, he quickly lost his professional status. Soon enough charges were brought against him for his public actions, and he was committed to a state hospital. Unfortunately, jewelry could be a hazard, so he was not able to free himself from the Ceres’ punishment as long as he was in the hospital. As long as he did not have the jewelry, he could not brake free of the punishment. And as long as he was being punished, he was stuck in the hospital. Bill Knight never left.

Ceres, stood in orbit hidden from human sight. The writers of EMCSA were avenged. And Ceres would always be on an eternal vigil awaiting he or she who would dare cross the EMCSA writers once more.

Hopefully... The End