The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE CD

By TRENT WOLF

1

It’s one thing to screw your courage to the post, it’s another to have to use a nail gun. This was the case when Robby decided today was the day that he would approach Brandy Pope to pay her a compliment. Of course Brandy Pope wasn’t just any girl at Bowman High School. She was the most beautiful eighteen-year-old in the school, the city, the country, the world, and maybe even the universe. Of course, Robby’s judgment was a little clouded by the marijuana he smoked that morning to give him enough nerve to talk to this goddess. But there was no denying she was a major hottie.

He took a deep breath and held it while he walked down the hall, his backpack slung over his shoulder, it’s weight on his back seeming to urge him on and forward before he lost this golden moment. As he neared her, she turned in unison with her best friend; both of them surprised by Robby’s nearing presence. They both stared at hi with expressions of curious wonder, as if to say, ‘What in the world are you doing here?’

“Hi, Brandy.” Robby uttered with an expulsion of breath.

“Um, hi.” Brandy said with barely a hint of amused smile on her angelic face.

“I, um, just wanted to say I liked your presentation in Biology yesterday.”

“Thanks.” Brandy said evenly, glancing at her best friend, Tara.

Robby just stood there at a total loss. He knew what his opening line was but everything else went blank after that.

“Is there anything else?” Brandy asked.

“No...uh...I mean, yes...” Robby stammered as his heart screamed in his chest, and then he finally sputtered the words, “You look awesome today.”

Brandy smirked while Tara giggled, making Robby very uncomfortable. He felt that the whole school was looking at him right then and there.

After what seemed an eternity, Brandy asked him. “What’s your name, again?”

‘Ohmigod,’ he thought. ‘I have her for just about every class and she doesn’t even know my name. I knew this idea was fucked.’

“Robby Newman.”

“Listen Robby, you’re kind of cute.” Brandy told him in her sweet voice. “I’ll tell you what: if you can tell me what kind of shoes these are, I’ll take you home after school and...”

Then she leaned forward into Robby’s ear and whispered a phrase describing in graphic and excruciating detail what she would do to his penis with her tongue. Robby turned pale and swallowed with difficulty, his mouth and throat dry as desert sand.

Robby looked at Brandy, then at her best friend, and then down at her shoes. They were cute low-heeled, open toed sandals and he had no earthly idea what kind of shoes they were. He searched his mental database of brand names and came up with, “Candies?”

While Tara laughed, Brandy snorted and said, “I’m so sure! As if.”

“Ohmigod!” Tara chimed in. “Candies are for sluts!”

With that, Brandy slammed her locker shut, turned heel and walked away with Tara, both laughing and giggling as they both held up their left hand with the thumb and index finger extended in the universal teenager hand sign for ‘loser.’ They left Robby standing alone with his chest feeling like a vise was crushing it. “Fuck it,” He whispered to himself and left the school, trying to block out everyone who he was sure was staring and laughing at him at that moment.

He seethed and simmered on the way home, his anger boiling within. How could she say that to him, treat him like that? All he wanted to do was be nice to her. And in one instant, she went from worshipped goddess to cruel bitch. He hated Brandy with a passion. His heart was ripped in two, but he decided that he would mend it with some acid and music once he got home. In particular, he would remedy his broken insides with the music of his idol, Zombie Dude, whose new CD was out today.

His steps picked up in anticipation of arriving at Empire Records and Videos, which was on the way home. Within minutes, his skateboard brought him to the storefront of the record and movie shop. He rolled to a halt, stomped on the back end of the board and popped it up into his right hand and carried it inside. He headed to the new music area and found his prize. Robby looked around and was surprised there weren’t hundreds of others doing the same thing, but the only ones in the store were the sales clerk and a couple of dudes looking over the DVD’s. He also remembered ‘Cruel Behavior’ was out that day too. He’d have to pick that up later. Sarah Holmes was in it and she was hot.

He picked up the jewel case and studied the cover art work of Zombie Dude’s latest called ‘Brain Dead.’ He flipped it over and scanned the list of songs, twelve tracks in all with titles like, ‘Appetite for the Dead,’ ‘Hell Unleashed,’ and ‘Corporate Cannibal.’ Hard core speed metal at it’s finest with a little bit of electronica thrown in for listening under the influence of his favorite drug of choice.

When he arrived at the sales counter, he set the CD down and pulled out his cash from his backpack while the sales clerk strolled over from a nearby rack of merchandise.

“Ah, a Zombie Dude fan.” The clerk said with a smile. “Excellent CD. His best.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to hear it.” Robby replied heartily. Suddenly, his spirits were picked up by someone with similar tastes. Brandy was almost a distant but still stinging memory.

“We have a cool promotion going on right now. A limited edition copy of ‘Brain Dead’ with a bonus 13th track. Interested?”

“Hell yeah!” Robby blurted excitedly.

“All you have to do is answer a trivia question and it’s yours. It’s a hard one. Only the most hard-core Zombie Dude fans will be able to answer it. Ready?”

“Fuck yeah! I’m the ultimate Zombie Dude fan. I know everything about him.”

“We’ll see.” Said the grinning clerk. “Okay here goes. What was the name of Zombie Dude’s very first garage band when he was in junior high school?”

Robby was stunned. That was a difficult question for most people, but most people didn’t live and breathe Zombie Dude like he did. In some old magazine or book within his collection of hundreds, he remembered only one reference to his idols’ first band.

“Twisted Orgy.” Robby said confidently.

The clerk seemed impressed. He looked at Robby almost proudly as he reached under the counter to retrieve the prize. “We have ourselves a winner.”

“I still want to buy the other CD too, so I can both for my collection.”

“Absolutely,” The clerk said. “Congratulations. You really are a hard-core fan.”

Robby beamed and felt a hundred feet tall as the clerk rang up the sale. It was almost enough to erase the unpleasant memory of his fatal encounter with Brandy Pope.

2

When Robby finally arrived home he had a little run-in with his stepsister, Krista. It was a lust hate relationship with her. He couldn’t stand her ever-present condescending attitude toward him, like he was some inferior life form to her perfect being. She always had a cutting or cruel comment about his appearance. But for the life of him he couldn’t help feel an intense lust for her. Of course, the fact that she had a killer body might have had something to do with it. Not as nice as Brandy’s, but that was like saying Krista was a ten and Brandy was an eleven. At night when he stroked himself, he would use either Brandy (mostly Brandy) or Krista, and sometimes both when he really wanted to get off. In his fantasies though, Krista was his lovesick slave and Brandy was a nymphomaniac.

“I heard you tried to put the moves on Brandy Pope.” Krista said tauntingly.

“Shut up.” Robby muttered as he blew by her on the way upstairs to his room.

“She’s way out of your league, doofus.” Krista called up laughingly.

Robby flipped gave her the finger and hurried up the stairs.

When he finally got to his room, Robby shut and locked the door, tore open the special edition CD, and like a jeweler, removed the shiny disk carefully by the edges placed it into his CD player. Then he put on a pair of headphones, plopped down on his bed and made himself comfortable, reaching into his backpack to take out a small tab of acid so he could trip while he listened to his new prize. After he swallowed the pellet of mind altering drug, he pushed play, cranked the volume, and lay back.

After a moment, the sonic blast of crunching guitars, throttling drums, and layer upon layer of electronic beat roared as Zombie Dude began to scream barely intelligible words in his trademark demonic voice. Immediately Robby’s head began to nod in time with the raucous beat of the opening track, charmingly titled, “Murder.”

By the time he reached the 12th track, a ferocious speed metal exercise in sonic intensity titled ‘Ravenous,’ Robby was in his private zone of drug induced nirvana. He had completely immersed himself in the world of Zombie Dude, and he felt like his senses had been assaulted with a jackhammer.

The roar of noise ended abruptly and there was a long pause before Robby’s ears picked up a barely audible series of electronic beeps. Then, in the background, Robby heard a voice whispering, and assumed it was the beginning of another song. He turned the volume all the way up, but the words were still indistinguishable. All at once, Robby began to zone out, and not because of the drugs, but because of the hypnotic effect of the words whispering in his headphones. He felt his mind contract and expand, and then let out a stunned, “Whoa!” as a stillness came over him.

It was more intense than any high that he had ever experienced, and when it was finally over, he heard Zombie Dude as clear as a bell speaking to him.

“Hey, dude, thanks for buying my CD. You are hard core man. Just for being one my best fans, I’m going to open your mind and give you a little present.”

‘So was that the present?’ Robby thought to himself as he recovered from his mind-bending experience.

“No, dude.” Came the voice. “You now have the power to control whoever you want.”

Robby sat straight up in his bed as a chill went up his back. Did he just hear Zombie Dude talk to him as if he answered his mental question?

“Yea, I’m talking to you right now, Robby.” The voice said in his headphone. “Don’t freak out on me. I’m just here to let you know I appreciate you being one of my biggest fans, and I just want to reward your loyalty. Okay, man, I gotta go now. Enjoy your new power. Rock on. Later dude.”

“Later.” Robby said absently as he sat stock still on the edge of his bed, eyes wide with wonder at what he had just experienced. There was now dead silence in his headset and he removed them gingerly and set them on the bed. His mouth was dry, so he went to the bathroom to get a drink and looked in the mirror. His face was ashen but slowly color crept back into his cheeks.

“Holy fuck.” Robby whispered to himself. That was some fucked up acid he just took. Right then and there he decided to give up doing acid ever again.

Suddenly, Robby was very hungry.

3

Robby’s stepsister Krista was relaxing on a big couch in front of the big screen television flipping back and forth between the teen sitcom ‘Jen’s World’ and MTV. She saw Robby coming don the stairs looking dazed as usual and rolled her big blue eyes. She was quickly annoyed when Robby decided to sit down in the same room with her.

“Is my Dad home yet?” Robby asked.

“No. He called. Working late.” Krista informed him, and then tossed in “As usual.”

Robby ignored her little jab and asked, “Where’s your mother?”

“Shopping.” She said, as if to say, ‘What else should she be doing idiot?’

“What else is new?” Robby shot back under his breath.

“What did you say, dweeb?” Krista asked with narrowed eyes.

“Nothing.”

“My mother said if you get hungry, make something yourself.”

Robby laughed inside. His stepmother, Sharon, never cooked a meal in her life. At least not since she married his father. It was one of the worst days in his life, other than the day his mother died in a crash involving a soft drink delivery truck, that his father decided that he needed a new companion and Robby needed a motherly influence. In Robby’s opinion, Sharon was just a gold-digging bitch who was after his Dad’s multi-million-dollar settlement from his mother’s accident. All she did was shop for clothes for her and her stuck up daughter, Krista.

And Krista was another story altogether. As captain of the their high school drill team, she had the ego the size of a small planet. She was probably second in popularity only to Brandy Pope and maybe the cheerleaders, believe it or not. At school, she was a force to be reckoned with. All the guys wanted to do her and all the girls wanted to be her.

While Robby feigned interest in the television programs, he allowed his eyes to steal glances over at Krista, taking in her impossibly long legs, which were perfectly toned from hours of Drill Team practice. She was wearing her usual very tight short shorts, and a belly button revealing cotton pullover. There was no bra underneath, and her nipples poked out noticeably. That was just about the only good thing about her, Robby thought; it was that she such an obvious tease. Sometimes she would prance around the house in her tiny cotton panties just to get a rise out of Robby when she knew both parents would be gone for a long time.

He wished his father were home, so they could go out for burgers or something. Robby suspected his Dad worked long hours in order to avoid the tension between everyone, and Robby’s own disappointment, although he never complained once about it.

“Man, I’m hungry.” Robby said out of the blue. “I could go for a sandwich.”

“Well go help your—” Krista began to suggest haughtily, but something stopped her cold. She felt an odd sensation within her, like a cold fever chill. She rubbed her arms and shivered, as she tried to figure out what was wrong. Then she glanced over at Robby, who was gawking at the latest Britney Spears video on MTV. Suddenly she felt the undeniable urge to fix Robby a sandwich. After all, he was hungry wasn’t he? Never mind the fact that she had never made a sandwich in her life, Krista rose up off the couch and headed for the kitchen, with Robby’s eyes staring a hole through her firm butt.

Krista couldn’t understand why she was feeling very different about Robby all of a sudden. Sure, he was a major loser at school, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t treat him nicely. After all, they were practically brother and sister. She lovingly made him a thick ham sandwich with all the fixings, and yelled out, “Robby, what do you want to drink?”

Robby was stunned, thinking, ‘What the fuck?’ Then he realized she was probably fucking with him. He sighed, and decided to play along, yelling back. “A Coke!”

Within minutes, Krista came back with a tray containing a plate with his sandwich, some chips, and a coke in a tall glass full of ice. Robby was stunned and looked at Krista like she was some sort of space alien.

“Well, here.” Krista said with a smile. “You said you were hungry.”

Robby slowly took the tray, as if it were about to burst into flames right in his hands. Then he watched Krista bounce smoothly across the floor over to her comfortable couch and plop down into it.

“Thanks.” Robby muttered, still in awe of what just happened.

“Anytime.” Krista said sweetly, her bright smile lighting up the room.

Robby began to eat his sandwich slowly.

4

The next morning, Robby got up, showered, put on some jeans and a shirt, and his best pair of Adidas. He was still sleepy from not getting enough rest the night before, staying up to listen to more Zombie Dude and wondering what in the hell had gotten into Krista.

Just when he was picking up his backpack, his stepmother walked in and told him, “Hurry up, we’re going to be late for school.”

“All right.” Robby said eyes averted. He could stand to look her in the face, even though at her age of thirty-nine, she was still very attractive and took very good care of herself.

“If you’re not in the car in five minutes, I’m leaving and you can walk.”

Something lit a spark in Robby at that moment. He was getting real tired of putting up with Sharon. He hated to have her give him a ride to school, but his Dad insisted on it so that the two of them could get to know each other. What his Dad didn’t know was that Robby and his stepmother barely said two words to each other. Her only occasional comments were to criticize something he wore.

“Why can’t I just ride with Krista to school?” Robby blurted out, and at once he regretted it. The way her expression changed made him think that now Sharon was probably going to make a scene in front of everyone.

Sharon was about to tell him in no uncertain terms that there was no way he was going to ride to school with her daughter. She was a princess and she wasn’t about to have to lug a frog to school with her. Then, an almost imperceptible sensation roiled throughout her body. Like Krista the night before, Sharon shuddered and Robby was quick to notice it.

Then what she said next shocked him. “Why don’t we go talk to Krista and see if she wouldn’t mind giving you a ride from now on?”

Sharon even shocked herself with her own suggestion, but suddenly she was feeling very warm toward Robby. He was really a decent kid. Maybe she had been too hard on him.

The two of them headed down the hall to Krista’s room, and Sharon tapped on the door.

“In a second.” Came a voice from within.

“I don’t think she’ll mind.” Sharon assured the baffled Robby with a wink.

The door opened and Krista emerged, looking as hot as ever. “What’s up?”

“Sweetheart, would you be a dear and give Robby a ride to school?”

Robby saw Krista’s eyes flash, as if her mother had asked her commit suicide. Krista’s mouth at first wanted to blurt out, ‘No fucking way!’ but instead a smile crept across her pretty face and she said, “Sure. Come on Robby, let’s go.”

As Krista led Robby downstairs, slightly puzzled at what she had just agreed to, Sharon looked down on the two of them from the top of the stairs and beamed proudly. Wasn’t it great that the two of them are getting along so well? Wait until I tell Edward, she thought.

Outside, Robby climbed into Krista’s Mustang 5.0, still wondering when the other shoe was going to drop. As they drove off, Krista turned to Robby and asked him if there was anything he wanted to hear from her CD collection. He glanced down at her collection of female pop CD cases and made a face. What he really wanted to hear was Zombie Dude. He decided to be bold and suggest, “How about some new Zombie Dude?”

Krista only encountered Zombie Dude once, when they played his video on MTV one late night and it actually gave her nightmares. She wanted so terribly to say that she hated Zombie Dude and never ever wanted to listen to that garbage, but instead, she smiled nervously and said, “Sure, whatever you want.”

‘Holy shit.’ Robby thought. Was she serious? What the hell was going on? He placed the shiny disk in her dashboard player and then began nodding his head in a habitual motion of keeping time with the speed metal beat. He noticed Krista looking very uncomfortable, and then something hit him like a ton of bricks.

What was it that Zombie Dude told him on that 13th track? His memory was slightly muddled by the drug use, but he remembered something about a gift. Zombie Dude was giving him something... a power? Then a rush of adrenaline shot throughout his body, and he had to rub his legs to calm himself down. Zombie Dude gave him...the power to control.

‘No fucking way.’ He almost said out loud. He looked at Krista nervously, and she noticed him staring at her, and smiled back. He thought back to exactly what took place the night before, and again this morning. Could it really be true? Could he really have powers to control people’s minds? There was really only one way to find out. He looked at Krista and thought, “No, I have to try this on someone else.’

5

Robby strolled into his first period Biology class and took his regular seat in the back. The students were sitting at tables with two chairs each, where they were paired with a lab partner. Next to Robby sat one of the brains, Lawrence Givens, and directly in front of him sat Brandy Pope and her partner Jeffrey Caldwell, the school jock, who Robby hated with a passion. He was an obnoxious prick who never failed to throw his cocky attitude around, hustling the girls, brown nosing the teachers, and insulting the freaks and geeks.

Well, today Robby was going to take Mr. Caldwell down a peg or two. He decided he needed a new lab partner to help him dissect the pig heart, which sat in the smelly tray in front of him.

“Brandy.” Robby called to her as more students entered the class.

Both Brandy and Jeffrey turned in unison, to see who dared speak to the princess.

“What do you want, dork?” Jeffrey asked with a sneer.

Robby swallowed. He was still intimidated by the muscular jock, but he ignored him and continued speaking to Brandy. “I was wondering if you would trade places with Lawrence and be my lab partner.”

Jeffrey laughed out loud as Brandy was stymied by the request.

“Are you fucking serious?” Jeffrey exclaimed. Why would she want to be lab partners with a waste of human flesh like you?”

“Shut up, you steroid scarfing ape.” Robby shot back in anger, adrenaline surging in his veins. Then, as he saw the dumbfounded look in the jock’s face, his confidence grew. Jeffrey turned meekly around in his chair and faced the front, not saying another word.

“Whoa.” Lawrence said under his breath in disbelief of what he had just witnessed.

Robby turned his attention back to Brandy, who now seemed to look at him as if she had just gained a whole new perspective of him.

“It’s Ronnie, right?” Brandy inquired, unsure of his name. This couldn’t be the same guy she had just shot down the day the day before.

“Robby.” He corrected her.

“Oh, Robby, right.” Brandy blushed and giggled. “I’m so sorry. Um, yes, I’d love to be your lab partner. You don’t mind, do you mind Lawrence?”

Lawrence looked at her with open-mouthed wonder. She actually spoke to him. All he could manage in response was a slow back and forth nod of his head. Robby could have sworn he heard Jeffrey choke up in his seat as the two of them switched places, Brandy pulling her seat as close as possible to Robby’s while Lawrence sat next to Jeffrey. The other students in the class were staring in wonderment at the scene, and Robby sat back with a pleased smile on his face.

The class bell rang as the Biology instructor Mr. Kelp, entered and took his seat to call roll. Then he gave the students instructions for the days pig heart dissection. “If you need any assistance, raise your hand and I’ll come help.” Mr. Kelp informed them as he took out a newspaper from his briefcase and made himself comfortable by propping his feet up on his desk. Everyone liked Mr. Kelp. He was so laid back.

“Ewwww. I don’t want to touch it.” Brandy told Robby as he removed the covering of the pig heart tray.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do it, but you have to do something for me.” Robby said in a low voice.

“What?” Brandy said, lowering her voice as well.

Robby leaned over and whispered a few words in her ear, which made Brandy smile and turn bright pink. She exclaimed in a whisper, “Ohmigod!”

Brandy looked around the room, looking at all the other students, who all busy and engrossed in their own dissections. Then she looked back at Robby and nodded her head up and down. Since they were at the very last table in the back of the room, no one else could see Brandy as she used her hands to reach under the table and unzip Robby’s pants.

As Robby began to cut and open the pig heart, Brandy reached into his jeans and began to stroke and fondle his stiffening penis.

Robby couldn’t believe how good Brandy’s hands felt. They were so soft and her fingers were warm on his shaft as she squeezed him. It was the first time someone had ever touched him so intimately, and he wondered what her mouth would feel like down there, like she had talked about the day before when she had humiliated him. As Robby pinned and identified the arteries and valves of the heart, he whispered to Brandy, “Would you like to do what you said... you know... yesterday?”

Brandy’s bright colored eyes lit up at the mention of that suggestion, and she nodded enthusiastically, shivering as she whispered back, “Oh, Robby, yes! I’d love to! Even though I’ve never really done anything like that before.”

Her face turned pink in embarrassment, and Robby was surprised at her admission. She was so graphic in her description that he assumed she had done it a hundred times, that she was an expert. He decided that he liked the fact that she was really not as promiscuous as she let others believe. Maybe she was even a virgin, like him.

“Well,” Robby said smugly. “If you’re a good girl, I might let you do it.”

“Robby, please!” Brandy begged as she gave his cock a good squeeze.

Robby stared back into her pleading eyes and smiled. He was going to like this little present from Zombie Dude.

6

By the end of the day, Robby had Brandy on a string, following him around school like a lovesick teenager, which in essence, she was. She even insisted on carrying his backpack to his last class of the day, Ms. Stone’s Algebra class. She pouted when it was time for her to leave for her own class, but Robby allowed her to kiss him goodbye.

“I’ll see you after school.” Brandy said hopefully as she used her own bag to hide the movement of her hand over his groin, touching him through his jeans. “God I can’t wait.”

“I thought you had volleyball practice.” Robby reminded her.

“I can blow it off.” Brandy assured him. “If you want me to.”

“No, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Robby said, and was sort of touched by the disappointed look on her face. For Brandy tomorrow was an eternity away.

“Later.” Said Robby nonchalantly as he walked away as Brandy gave him a sad wave goodbye. He felt everyone’s stares as he entered the classroom and it made him feel invincible. Word had spread throughout the whole school already that one of the most popular girls in school had fallen for that stoner, Robby.

He sat down in the front row of his favorite class. Not because of the subject, necessarily, but because of the teacher, Ms. Stone. She strolled in briskly, her reddish blonde hair bouncing and her silk nylons swishing as she set her things on her desk and took her usual place, sitting with her legs crossed elegantly on the front edge of the desk, giving the class, and especially Robby, a nice little leg show. He loved that she always wore either dresses or short skirts, hardly any below the knee, and always with high heel pumps to accentuate the curve of her calves. Her figure was svelte and petite, and Robby loved her smell, the subtle perfume she wore, the way her green eyes flashed as she went on and on about formulas and numbers.

Robby was a math whiz anyway, so he merely concentrated on the movement of her lips as she spoke in that cute Australian accent. Yes, she was a sight to behold. She made Algebra bearable for all those that guys hated math. The girls just sat and stewed at the boy’s obvious lust for Ms. Stone. The class always went way too fast for Robby, and before he knew it the last bell of the class was ringing in his ears, waking him from a daydream of he and Ms. Stone alone in his bedroom, doing it. He almost forgot about his new power, and when it came to him, he stopped in his tracks and waited until everyone had filed out of the classroom.

“Um, Ms. Stone?” Robby said in attempting to gain his teacher’s attention.

“Yes, Robby.” Ms. Stone replied as she packed away her soft leather briefcase.

“I was wondering if you had time to tutor me this afternoon?”

“Robby, you can’t be serious.” Ms. Stone smiled. “You’re my only ‘A’ student. Why would you need tutoring?”

“I’m having a little trouble with slopes.”

“Well, if you really need help, we can run over to the library where it’s quiet.”

“How about if we go to your house?”

Ms. Stone froze and stopped her packing. She looked right into Robby’s eyes and said, “I don’t think that would be appropriate, Robby.”

“I would really like it if we studied at your house.” Robby said, emphasizing the request.

He then watched, as Ms. Stone seemed to have a sudden change in her complexion. She closed her eyes for a moment and her peach-colored lips parted to allow a small breath of warm air to expel as the nostrils flared in her perfect narrow nose. She seemed to shiver like Krista, Brandy and his stepmother. The power was still working.

Suzanne Stone began to have an overwhelming sensation of lust for her student. It baffled her and she struggled with it, but indeed it was there, like a virus. She had never allowed herself to feel this way about a student, no matter how charming or seductive they might have been. She knew the boys looked at her as a sexual object, and deep inside she enjoyed that power and feeling, but it was certainly something different to act upon it, which she now found herself wanting to do with Robby. She didn’t know what it was about him that made her feel so incredible inside. She wanted to...do things to him.

“All right.” Suzanne said, trying to keep her voice calm. “Let’s go.”

7

Once they arrived at Suzanne’s modest home, she led him inside, still tense and nervous from just being around him. She didn’t know exactly how to approach him with the delicate subject of just exactly what she wanted to do with him. She noticed that he merely dropped his book bag on the floor and made himself at home, staring and smiling at her as if he was expecting something that she couldn’t fathom. It was a look of self-satisfaction and amusement that irritated her slightly. She was used to being in charge of her emotions and now he seemed to have some kind of hold on her.

“So, exactly what kind of tutoring do you need Robby?” Suzanne asked, trying to keep her emotions on an even keel.

“What I really need is some sexual tutoring.” Robby said.

Suzanne blinked twice and her mouth fell open. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard coming from her normally quiet and shy student. “I beg your pardon.”

“I want you to show me some...you know...sex stuff.”

“Sex stuff?”

“Yea. I’m a virgin and I plan on doing it with some girl at school.” Robby told her without any self-consciousness. “I want to know what it’s like.”

“Robby, I’m...married.” Suzanne told him in no uncertain terms.

“That’s cool. I won’t tell.”

“It’s not that simple. I love my husband and...” Suzanne began, and all of a sudden she couldn’t think of one good reason why she shouldn’t do it. More and more she just wanted to undress him and ravage him right there on the couch.

“Come with me.” Suzanne said as she reached down and took him by the hand to pull him up and then lead him to a guest bedroom. Once there, she took Robby and gently turned him around to face her and then slowly pushed him backwards until he could not help but sit down on the edge of the guest bed.

“Just relax and let me do everything.” Ms. Stone told her now anxious student. He did as she suggested and leaned back on his elbows as Ms. Stone knelt before him and began to unzip his jeans. Robby hissed when he felt her warm fingers on his cock, and soon it began to stiffen in her delicate grasp. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back as Suzanne began to do magical things with her breath and fingers, making him hard and erect with gentle blowing and stroking. Then he let out a long sigh when she flicked the tip of her tongue over the tip and swirled it around the bulbous head.

Robby couldn’t believe anything could feel so good, and it only got better and better as Ms. Stone began to suckle him as she continued stroking his shaft while she let her nails glide over his sack. He was holding his breath and nearly passed out, and when he caught his breath again, he opened his eyes and looked down to see her head moving up and down in his lap, his cock entering the warm wetness of her oven-like mouth. It was like a dream that he never wanted to awaken from. All he wanted was for her to keep doing that with her mouth and tongue.

Suzanne knew the power she had over the eager young teen. Men loved to be sucked, she knew, and knowing he was a virgin made it all the more tantalizing for her. She cold feel herself becoming wet and excited by the prospect of fucking his little teenage brains out. She stopped sucking him long enough to stand up and begin removing her dress while Robby looked on excitedly.

He had dreamed about this moment, had run the images over and over in his mind in a hundred masturbatory fantasies, but nothing prepared him for the real thing. He watched as she allowed her dress to fall around her ankles, seeing her bra and panties and sheer stocking as she removed and peeled them away one by one until she was gloriously naked before him with a look of wanton need in her face.

Then she jumped on the bed and straddled him, peeling his shirt off with one quick move and then yanking his pants and underwear off while Robby kicked off his shoes and socks. Suzanne couldn’t control herself any longer. His smooth young body beckoned her and she ran her nails over his chest and stomach before she reached for his groin and took his cock in her fist, guiding it towards her wet opening and then sliding down to engulf it.

“Unnnnnnnnnnh!” Suzanne moaned as she filled her tight pussy with Robby’s aching cock. She loved the way his body tensed and arched up and she used her walls to grip and squeeze him as she began to roll her hips back and forth on top of him. She was slow and rhythmic in her movements, making sure she got every bit of him inside her as she gripped his shoulders. Robby could do nothing but lie back and enjoy the ride.

He watched as his teacher closed her eyes and sighed while continuing to pump him, her movements and breathing becoming quicker as she became more and more aroused. If this was what sex was like, Robby thought, he never wanted to stop. He liked the fact that tomorrow, he would be able to sit in class and look at her knowing he had fucked her, or more accurately, that she had fucked him. And she would know what he was thinking. He decided to reach up and cup her smallish breasts and pinch the erect nipples between his fingers, making Ms. Stone squeal with pleasure.

She had thrown her head back, mouth open, eyes shut tight, tossing her golden red hair around as she humped Robby harder and harder. The teenager could not hold out any longer and allowed himself to spend his seed deep inside his excited teacher. When she felt him tense up and heard his groans, Suzanne became wild with passion and screwed him for all she was worth, until she climaxed wildly, screaming out and shivering.

It was the most incredible thing Robby had ever experienced, and when it was all over, he couldn’t wait to do it all over again. It was a good thing Ms. Stone’s husband was out of town, and she obliged Robby with a few more wild bouts of fucking and sucking until he was at last exhausted and ready to go home.

8

When Robby walked in the house later that night, his stepmother Sharon asked him where he had been. At first, he took her to being her usual accusatory self, but then he realized she was really concerned about him.

“I stopped by a friend’s house.” Was all he explained before he excused himself and headed up to his room. He plopped down on his bed, turned on his television and zoned out, thinking about Ms. Stone and what she had done to him. He was in a dream-like state when his stepsister Krista poked her head in the room.

“Hi Robby.”

Robby was about to tell her to fuck off, (old habits die hard), but he saw that she was wearing her drill team uniform and told her, “Hey, what’s up?”

“I just got home from the game.” Krista answered, as she felt safe enough to enter his room and close the door behind her.

Robby looked her over, admiring her uniform, which consisted of a dark blue satin tunic, ruffled skirt, gloves, shiny stocking, short calf boots and a bolero hat with tassels. Her legs looked great in the shiny stockings, and he wondered what fetishist pervert would design such a uniform for teenage girls. It was in this uniform that Robby had occasionally fantasized about fucking Krista.

“Who won?” Robby asked, not really caring. He just wanted to stare at Krista.

“We did.”

“Great.”

“Yea, it was awesome.” Krista said, not really caring either. All she wanted was to be near Robby. “Hey, I heard you and ‘Popular’ Pope hit it off today. What’s up with that?”

Robby smirked at the hint of jealous tone in Krista’s voice as she called Brandy by her nickname. He loved this power over Krista and Brandy, and even Ms. Stone.

“We’re just hanging out.” Robby said casually.

“Oh.” Krista said, ecstatic inside. She didn’t know why she was glad nothing more was going on. As if she and Robby would... whatever. She just couldn’t bear the thought of him doing anything like that with anyone. She felt something for him, a protective feeling maybe? Like a big sister. All she knew was that she would do just about anything for him.

Robby looked at Krista fidgeting and smiling awkwardly, and wondered what it would be like if she did a sexy little dance routine for him in his bedroom right now. His television was tuned to MTV, and Britney Spears was about to perform her latest hit. Robby turned up the volume and looked over at his stepsister.

“Hey, Krista, why don’t you dance along with this video?” Robby suggested.

“What?” She stammered. “Are you serious?”

“Yea, I’ll bet you could do all those moves just like her.” Robby said, indicating the doe-eyed teen star on the television screen.

“Oh, hell yes, that’s easy.” Krista said, as she immediately went into dance mode, her body responding easily from hours of training and rehearsing, copying Britney’s sensual moves down to a tee.

Robby looked on in admiration and enthusiasm as his stepsister moved her lithe body with the music, and his libido stirred mightily. She seemed transfixed with copying the pop star’s every move, her eyes capturing every nuance. Krista was totally unaware that Robby had reached in his pants and was playing with himself as he watched her.

As Krista danced and lip-synched along with Britney Spears, Robby decided that he was going to require an encore of this routine every night before he went to bed. Tomorrow though, she was going to do it for him wearing just her bra and panties. And maybe, just maybe, if she continued to treat him nicely, he might let her suck and fuck him.

9

The next morning, Sharon insisted on driving Robby to school. He knew she was now enamored with him, and he sat comfortably in his seat while she drove. She kept looking over at him every chance she got, but Robby ignored her. He knew she was dying for him to say something, anything, so he finally gave in and spoke.

“So, what are you going to do today?” Robby asked.

“I’m going shopping.” Sharon said happily. What else would she do?

Robby shook his head in a disappointed fashion and Sharon noticed it.

“What? What’s wrong?” She asked anxiously.

“Don’t you think you’ve spent enough of my Dad’s money?” Robby asked.

“Well, I, uh...” Sharon stuttered, not sure what to say.

“I think you should spend more time at home, you know, like cleaning my room and cooking, things like that.”

“Uh, I don’t know how to cook.” Sharon laughed.

“Don’t you think you should learn?”

“Well, I guess.” Sharon said as she rolled the idea around in her head, slightly confused. “I guess I could, if you really want me to.”

Robby was already thinking ahead. This was a great power. And then he started to think about his father. He wasn’t stupid, he could see that his dad was weak when it came to Sharon, letting her do whatever she wanted, spending money hand over fist, and all while she treated him pretty badly, holding out sex and attention while she spoiled her own daughter with lavish material things. Things were going to change.

“Sharon, I want you to listen to me very carefully.” Robby began.

Sharon perked up and turned her to him quickly, listening with rapt attention. “Yes?”

“From now you are going to be good little wife for my dad. You’re going to stop shopping for yourself and Krista so much. I want you to return all that stuff you never even wore. You’re going to keep the house spotless, and have dinner ready every night, home cooked stuff, not take out. You dress real sexy for my dad, short skirts and dresses and high heels. At night when you go to bed, I want you let my dad fuck you any way he wants to. He’s probably boring, so you suggest nasty stuff for him to do to you. Wear some sexy lingerie to bed and stuff like that.”

Robby could see that Sharon was taking it all in, her face flushed with excitement and a hint of embarrassment from all these suggestions coming from her stepson. The ideas tantalized and aroused her deeply. She was already thinking of ways to please Edward.

“One more thing,” Robby said. “Every morning before my dad goes to work, I want you to give him a blowjob. Do you understand?”

Sharon nodded, “Yes,” and licked her lips without even realizing it.

For the first time, Robby noticed how sexy his stepmother really was, the way she seemed turned on by his suggestions, breathing hard through her nose and rubbing her thigh absent-mindedly as she maneuvered through traffic. Maybe sometime when he had the chance, he would fuck her too, or at least her suck his cock. When he got out of the car in front of the school, he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth and slipped his hand over her left breast to give it a gentle squeeze.

She was surprised and thrilled all at once, her breath taken away by Robby’s brazen move. When he left her alone, she was shaken and tingling with excitement. Robby loved her. Then she drove away in a hurry so she could plan a wonderful meal for all of them that evening. She had a hundred things to do.

10

Robby sat in Study Hall that afternoon and took out a fresh clean sheet of notebook paper and began making a list titled ‘THINGS TO DO.’

Then he began to list all of things he planned to do with his new power. There were so many he didn’t know where to begin, so he just started listing them.

  1. Fuck Brandy
  2. Fuck Brandy and her best friend.
  3. Fuck Brandy and Krista together.
  4. Make Brandy and Krista fuck each other.
  5. Have a private party at my house and fuck the whole drill team.
  6. Do the same with all the cheerleaders.
  7. Get more tutoring from Ms. Stone.
  8. Fuck my Stepmom.
  9. Fuck that hot Spanish teacher Ms. Martinez.

And so it went for the whole hour, until he had a list of about one hundred items. His cock was rock hard in his jeans, and he turned to Missy Hampton sitting next to him.

“Hey Missy, what are you doing after school?”

Missy smiled back at him, trying to hide her braces, which Robby thought were cute, like her glasses. She was number seventy-eight on his list.

THE END