The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cat’s Eye

by J. Darksong

Mmmmmrrr. Hello. My name is Sasha. Well... not really, but that’s what Master calls me, so I suppose it’s good enough. Anyway, I’m the family Pet, and I live with Master, and his Baby, and of course, a couple of mangy mongrels, and Gus, my half-brother. Step-brother. Something. He’s a prick, and I don’t like him that much anyway, so I never really pay him much attention...

Ummm... where was I again? Oh, yes.

A while ago, Master’s other Pet, Shayli, decided to tell her story, but being a total bitch she neglected to mention the rest of us. So, now it’s my turn. And even though it would be completely justified to leave HER out of my story, I intend to give you, gentle readers, the whole story. After all, there’s no need to be catty about it.

Catty. You get it? Because I’m a cat? See? With the fur and teeth and claws? Meow!

Sorry... just a bit distracted. You see, I’m Master’s Pet. Er, technically Master and Baby’s Pet. Or, even more technically, Daughter Judy’s Pet, but, when she got married and moved out, I decided to stay with my Master instead. Which is totally fine with me. I love sleeping in the same bed as Master. The little bitch had one thing right—he is so very warm, it’s like sleeping nestled up against your very own living breathing space heater.... mmmmmrrrrr.

Sorry! Distracted again.

So... it’s been a long couple of weeks for Master and Baby since their daughter moved out. Baby in particular has taken it rather hard, going from happy and content to crying and weepy at the drop of a hat. As always, Master has been supportive and comforting, and we, their Pets, have done our part as well, but... it hasn’t been easy. Normally, kisses and soft licks and nuzzles from us are enough to bring a smile to anyone’s face, but not so much this time. I was personally of the opinion that Master needed to simply hypnotize her, and program her not to be so sad all the time, but of course, no one ever listens to me.

“That’s because it was a stupid idea!” Shayli blurted out, causing me to scowl.

“Will you just SHUT UP for a change, you stupid little bitch?” I hissed. “This is MY story! You already had your chance! Just shut up and let an expert tell things as they really are!”

Shayli’s eyes narrowed, and ears went back. “Yeah, yeah,” she growled in a low menacing voice. “You’re just lucky I can’t jump up there with you, or we’d see just how much of an expert you really are—”

“Shayli!” Master called out, sticking his head into the doorway. “Shayli! Bad girl! How many times do I have to tell you to stop picking on Sasha Kitty?” I couldn’t help but preen as Shayli’s tail drooped between her legs and her ears went flat against her head. YES! Scolded! Take that, little Miss Princess Puppyface Bitch! I purred in contentment as Master picked me up, pulling me into his lap, and began stroking me, running his big strong hands all along my delicate form. When his fingers slid along my spine, I nearly lost it, my body moving on its own accord.

Talk about the cat’s meow!

* * *

Sometime later, I was lounging on my perch, simply enjoying some quiet time, when the lights switched on, and Baby and Master slipped into the bedroom. “...not so sure this is a good idea, Master,” Baby said softly, protesting half-heartedly. “I’m not really in much of a playing mood tonight.”

“All the more reason to do this,” Master replied smoothly, leading her to the huge King Sized bed in the middle of the room. “Things have been crazy this past six months. Between your college classes, my working, and the craziness of Daughter’s wedding, we haven’t really had much of a chance to simply be together lately.” He placed a hand gently along her cheek. “You know this isn’t about the sex, baby. This is about you and I connecting again on a level that real life issues have gotten in the way of for a very long time now. If you truly don’t feel like playing tonight, I understand.” He slid his hand teasingly along her cheek before dropping it back down to the bed. “We can do this again later in the week when I’m off again—”

“No!” Baby replied, grabbing his hand, clutching it firmly. “You’re right. You’re right. I do need this.” She sighed, leaning forward to kiss Master deeply, in the kind of way that always makes me jealous. “My mind... feels like its spinning out of control. I’ve been without a steady routine ever since she moved out. I need a routine. I need... need to have structure...” She looked up at him, pleadingly. “You give me purpose, Master. Serving you and taking care of you is what I live for... but lately I’ve been doing everything BUT that, and I just feel... ‘gurry’!”

Master smiled. “Well, we can’t have that, can we?” He took her hand and bent it at the wrist, bringing it to his lips to kiss it. “Beddy bye time, baby,” he intoned, kissing her wrist. Baby gasped in surprise, her eyelids fluttering, then closed completely as she went limp, falling forward onto the bed. I let out a soft meow of my own at the sight. My Master really was awesome when he wanted to be! I jumped down from my perch, landing softly on the bed, eager to watch the proceedings up close and personal.

“Relax and go deep for me, Shelley-belle,” Master whispered softly into his Baby’s ear, “You’ve done this so many times now that it’s easy for you... natural. You want to return to that peaceful, relaxing place... that safe warm place deep inside your mind... a place where there is no worry or concern... no fear or anger or loneliness... just pleasure.” Baby let out a soft sigh, her body physically relaxing even more, until she was nearly a puddle lying on the bed. “Good girl,” he whispered, causing a shudder to run through her. A pleasure trigger, I thought with a sly grin. Not quite the same as running a firm hand along a kitty’s spine, but pretty close.

“It’s time for Shelley to sleep deep,” Master continued, lifting her nonresistant arms above her head, sliding her blouse up and over her head, leaving her topless. “Shelley is going away now, into that warm safe place... and it is time for... for...” He paused thinking. From experience, I knew that Master and Baby played a lot of different ‘stories’ in bed, role-playing characters with Baby hypnotized into believing them to be true. Master was obviously trying to decide which of Baby’s many implanted personalities to play with.

“It’s time for Secret Agent Shani to awaken,” he said with a wicked grin, reaching down to remove her shoes and socks, and slide her slacks gently down her legs, leaving her completely bare. “And she will awaken to the scenario that we talked about earlier, having been captured trying to sneak into the evil doctor’s laboratory. Bracelets!” he said sharply, another trigger command, Instantly, Baby’s arms shot up, crossing at her wrists, going stiff, as if they had been tied or chained up in that position. Chuckling slightly, he moved down to the foot of the bed, and spread her legs wide apart before saying “Anklets”, locking her legs in place as well. “When ‘shani’ awakens, she will find herself stripped naked and bound tightly on the doctor’s examination table, where the doctor intends to interrogate her a bit before having his way with her. Do you understand, baby?“

“Yesss... Masterrr...” she slurred softly in response. I purred again, excited myself by this little show. Maybe I’m just a teeny bit voyeuristic, but I was looking forward to watching Master take his Baby. It had been such a long time, after all.

“There you are!” Shayli barked harshly, coming up to the foot of the bed. “Now I’ll show you who’s a fucking bitch!”

Inside my head, I cringed, thinking, ‘Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!’ Natural reaction, you know? She IS a dog, even if she is only an inch and half bigger than I am. Still, I wasn’t about to back down and cower to the likes of her! Arching my back, pinning my own ears back, I hissed loudly, extending my claw and showing my teeth. “Bring it bitch! You want some of me, you can have me! Just hope you’re ready to come out of this bald, ’cause I give as good as I get!”

“Stupid fucking pussy!” she roared back. “I’ll rip you a new one!”

“Up yours, bitch!” I hissed right back at her. That was apparently enough of a push, because she leapt up onto the bed, teeth and claws, trying her best to grab me. At which point, I remembered the old saying about discretion being the better part of valor, and ran for it, leaping back up onto my perch on the high shelf out of reach. “Too slow, bitch!” I hissed back at her, safely out of reach.

“SHAYLI!!” Master yelled loudly, startling both of us. “SASHA! CUT IT OUT NOW!”

Oh. Damn. Got so caught up in our little feud that I forgot about Master and Baby being only a few feet away. I felt a modicum of shame at his rebuke, though I couldn’t help smiling as he picked Shayli-bitch up and carried her back out of the bedroom. All right! Yeah! That’s what you get, stupid little drool factory! Hah hah hah!

“And now for you, Sasha Kitty!”

I meowed in surprise. Master lifted me up from my perch, and glared at me. “You, Sasha girl, were provoking her,” he said sternly, causing my tail to droop. “Don’t think I don’t notice what goes on between you two. I love you just as much as my little Puppy Princess,” he said, scratching me behind my ears, making me purr, “but if you act up like Shayli, you’re going to get kicked out of the bedroom like Shayli.”

And with that, I was tossed out of the bedroom, place into the guest room with my idiot brother. Half-brother. Whatever. The only thing more humiliating would have been if Master had tied rubber baby booties on my paws and put a dunce cap on my head. I let out a sigh as Gus walked over, flopping down, extending a leg into the air. “Hey, Lapsah,” he said with a grin, calling me by my proper name as he started licking himself. “Looks like you got booted.”

“It’s ‘Sasha’,” I said vehemently, turning away. “And I don’t care. I wasn’t really that interested in watching Master and Baby have sex anyway.” Yeah right. That sounded weak to my own ears. I couldn’t believe I’d let that retarded foul smelling beast trick me into getting kicked out just before the best part!

Apparently I wasn’t very convincing to the idiot either, who got up and walked over to the other side of me again. “It’s your fault, Lapsah, you know?” he asked, lifting his other leg, licking himself. “If you hadn’t been trying to fight with Momma—”

“For the last time, Fergus” I said archly, baring my teeth, “It’s SASHA, not Lapsah! And Shayli is NOT your mother! For one thing, the most obvious thing, she’s a DOG!! You’re a cat, Gus... an idiot to be sure, but a cat! C-A-T! She is not your mother!” I rolled my eyes in disgust, already knowing he wasn’t listening. “And for Pete’s sake, you dumb prick, can you at least go somewhere private to bathe? I don’t want to watch that shit!“

“Yeah, yeah,” he mumbled, walking off, heading over to another corner of the room. He really was a dumb little shit, though again, I placed all of the blame squarely on Shayli. Master and Baby got Fergus shortly after me, when he was just a kitten, not even fully weaned. I was not the mothering type, and frankly, was still adjusting to being here myself, so Her Majesty decided to take the kitten under her wing, so to speak. The result? For the first year and a half of his life, Fergus thought he was a damned dog! He goes outside to take a shit. He eats that hard, tasteless dog food like they do. He even... LIKES water! Has no fear of it whatsoever! What a freak!

“Aaahhhhhh! Aaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! AAHHHH YEEESSSS!!”

I sighed, feeling utterly dejected. The sounds of sex coming from the next room over gave me tingles of bittersweet pleasure—bittersweet because on the one hand, I loved that Master and Baby were having fun, and getting that special intimacy they’d been lacking for so long, but on the other I’d been removed from the premises, unable to fully appreciate and enjoy their joy.

Master once mentioned that he named me Sasha after a character in a story he read on the archive, by some guy named ‘Shyguy’ or something. It’s about a guy who takes his cat to work with him and there’s an industrial accident, and they get splashed with chemicals that transform Sasha into a half-human, half-feline hybrid... a cat girl. A strong part of me sometimes wishes it was true, that there was a combination of chemicals or magic, or something that could turn me human like Master and Baby. I mean, they both took me in when no one else would, raised me, took care of me... endured my little tantrums and fights with the evil bitch... even fed me and cleaned up my poop. What’s not to love about someone like that?

If I could, I’d serve Master and Baby the way the Sasha in that story did for her Master, holding back nothing, giving them everything... but alas. A story is merely that, a story. Fiction. And so... I have to settle for showing my love and affection by rubbing and caressing and occasionally licking Baby and her Master, doing my best to make them happy. That’s what a Pet is for, right? To make her Owners’ lives more enjoyable and happy?

Well, for me, it is, anyway.

* * *

“Come on, Sasha Kitty,” Master said softly, waking me from my nap. “It’s time to go to bed now, kitten.” Meowing softly, I leapt, climbing into his arms, purring loudly as he carried me back into the bedroom. Baby was already asleep, lying underneath a thin sheet, her body sheened in a light layer of sweat. Several objects that i recognized as Master and Baby’s sex toys lay scattered about the floor beside the bed. My acute sense of smell detected that delectable scent of Baby’s juices coating most of them, as well as Master himself. Scratching me behind the ears once more, he lay me gently onto the bed, and taking off his robe, laying it on the coat hook, he climbed in bed next to his sleeping girl. I glanced around, sniffing, trying to figure out of Shayli or Finnegan were somewhere nearby, ready to leap out at me when my guard was lowered, but Master put my fears to rest.

“Just relax, Sasha,” he whispered softly, stroking me from the nape of my neck to the tip of my tail. “There’s no one else here but us. Princess Puppy was upset about being kicked out and decided to chew up Baby’s flip flops... so she and Finnegan are sleeping in their kennel tonight.”

Meeeeeooow... This is what makes life worth living. Simple little things like this, like being able to spend the night with one’s Master, free of worry or concern. It’s the little victories that make the battle worth fighting. As the lights went out, and my Master drifted off to sleep, cuddled up next to his Baby, I crawled up along his pillow, leant forward, and gave him a long, tender lick on the cheek. He smiled softly, even half-asleep, and stroked me gently along my spine, just the way i liked it.

Mmmm.... yes. Life is good.

((end))