The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cathy’s plan

By Nordor

I had only been waiting a couple of minutes, but I’m not a patient man, I had worked in a busy bar before and got the feeling that the ass serving behind this one, was going to leave me standing here sans-beverage, for quite some time yet. I looked round at my date, there she was sitting, smiling innocently and waiting for me. It was only the second time we’d been out, but due to something a friend of mine had mentioned in passing I was confident of getting somewhere with her tonight, somewhere very interesting indeed. She was half English, half Mauritian, her skin smooth and olive-toned and her hair long straight and black. She was a little too skinny for my tastes but hey, what does that matter when she’s indulging your spank fantasy. I was just about to express my distaste at being made to wait to the barkeep, when I was tapped on the shoulder.

“Hi Bill,” said a voice that I recognised,

“How’re you?” she added as I half turned to face Catherine, my ex-girlfriend of a year.

“Triffic thanks and yourself?” I could be very cold when I wanted to be, although she was looking better than I’d seen her in a while. I hadn’t remembered her being so voluptuous, she was almost 6ft tall in heels, and always cut an impressive figure with her long curly brown hair with blond highlights, full curvy ass, and exceptionally pert breasts considering how large they were, all shown off in a low cut navy and white dress. She was using her chest right then actually, eyeing it occasionally, and slowly rotating her torso from side to side. I knew what she was doing but didn’t really mind. I’d seen it all before after all and wasn’t likely to become a gibbering fool just because of her teasing me a little bit, I decided to let myself relax a little bit and enjoy them.

“Yeah I’m OK, is that Neela you came in with?” Great, my ex-girlfriend asking me about my date.

“Oh do you know her?” I knew she did.

“Oh I know allsorts about her” she smirked

“Really?” For the first time I was interested in what Catherine had to say.

“How long have you been waiting?” Why did she change the subject?

“What?” What did she know?

“You always were terrible at getting served,” She giggled.

“Look, what do you know about her? I doubt its anything that I don’t”

She leaned over to whisper in my ear, touching my lower back, her chest contacting my arm, she smelled very sweet.

“I heard, and I guess so did you, that she’s more than willing to do all the things you couldn’t get me to, the things you said you needed, and separated from me for”. I had to hand it to her, she was right, she was completely right, and, she was giving me a remarkable view as she leant forward slightly onto the bar, smiling knowingly at me. I wasn’t falling for it, I was here with someone else after all, I was good in these situations, and I played it cool.

“What do you mean terrible at getting served, bet I get served before you!” I challenged her.

“OK Bill, you’re on” She smiled and looked into my eyes and tapped on the bar twice.

The bar man went past behind the bar carrying two beers over to two guys at the other end of the bar, but before he got there he stopped suddenly, and slowly turned to look at Catherine, who was still looking into my eyes, she continued to smile, and gave her chest a little shake. The barman seemed to take this as a message of sort and at breakneck speed slammed the two beers on the shelf behind him and raced over to where we were standing.

“What can I get you?” He asked.

“Hmm, a Bacardi and coke, with ice please” Catherine smiled, patting the barman on the side of the face; he smiled, guiltily enjoying it. As he raced off to fetch her drink, I tried to add something.

“And a bud...” But he didn’t hear me.

“Well, fine he’s obviously just…a moron, that jumps whenever a pretty girl says how high!” I thought I’d got that right.

“Really Bill? I disagree, I think its because I control him, because he thinks about me every night and I give him orgasms without having to touch him” she said this slowly and quietly.

“What?”

“I’ll do the same to you Bill”

“er, OK” She wasn’t usually like this I assure you.

“Since you like your little bets so much Bill, here’s one for you, I bet, that I can cause you to have an orgasm, right here, right now, in your grubby little pants, without anyone noticing, within ten seconds.”

“Right, OK” Was she high?

“And if you win Bill, I’ll get you a drink straight away”

“And one for Neela” I added.

“And one for Neela, and If I win Bill, you will be under my power”

“OK” I have to say I was impressed, she was never this saucy before, and I was virtually guaranteed a free round of drinks.

“Well here we go then”

“10” she whispered in my ear as her hand quickly slipped down the front of my chest and firmly grabbed little Bill through my trousers. Fortunately I was stood right against the bar which came up to my midriff, so no-one (especially Neela) could tell what was going on as surprising, I instantly became erect, bringing a large bulge in my trousers, and a laugh from Catherine.

“9” She leaned forwards and sucked Bacardi and Coke through a straw whilst slowly manipulating my bulge, What those lips could do if she’d only…an involuntary moan escaped my mouth, shit I could see right down her top.

“8” She quickly turned her back on me, and the grip she had on my now noticeably throbbing erection. She looked down at her bottom smiling, I followed her gaze… perhaps this wasn’t such a sure fire thing after all!

“7, Oh come ON, at least make it past 5 Bill” She laughed, turning back round, chest first. I was making involuntarily noises, and sweating, despite my efforts to suppress it.

“6, uh..uh..uh” She mimicked me, laughing hysterically, shaking her chest.

“5” she stopped as I was just about to orgasm, that would have been some kind of record, surely?

“You know Billy boy, I’m not sure you deserve, to be under my power” She said, with a look of mock concern on her face. Slowly sliding her hand upwards, away from my groin”

“No, no, please, please I…4” I said as I pulled her hand back down to my crotch.

She laughed “Oh Good boy! Mmm” She thrust her chest out.

“3” She mouthed the word only giggling herself up like an excited kid.

“Oh? Oh? Are you going to make it to 2?” She gasped. “Oh no! never mind”

I experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life. My dick pulsated for at least 30 seconds, discharging hot, thick fluid that remained in my underwear. I threw my hands onto the bar in front of me and leaned forward to try to brace myself, but I’m sure I still managed to appear as if I was having a fit of convulsions. My knees gave way, and that must have been when my memory lapse began, because it’s the last thing I remember before…

I’d been sitting waiting for that arrogant prick for 10 minutes, you’d have thought with all that money to throw around (at least that’s what a little birdy had told me), he could’ve done something to attract the barkeeps attention. So I decided I should go and keep him company at the bar for a while, it was after all, probably the least repugnant thing I’d have to do to get what I wanted from him. I got up to go to the bar when I saw Bill, the idiot still stood there, and standing next to him a girl (Katy I think?). Whom I immediately recognised as the sister of another guy I’d been dating, a stock broker who seemed to enjoy lavishing expensive gifts on me almost much as I enjoyed receiving them, (although I didn’t really enjoy what he liked me to do to him with carrots and nipple clamps). Did they know each other, I didn’t think so, she was facing me and gesturing to me though, so I couldn’t really ignore her.

“Hi there…you”

“Hi Neela, how are you?” She seemed excessive pleased with herself.

“How’s things then?” I had no intention of listening to her reply, I just wanted to have my two minute conversation with her to keep my fruit fetishist stock broker happy enough to buy me a gift a week, then get rid of her and work on Bill for some earrings.

“Oh not too bad, thanks, you know… (blah blah blah)..Bacardi and flat coke…(blah blah blah)…hypnotised your date..(blah blah blah)…and if I were you, I’d ask him…(yada yada yada)” Did she really think I was interested?

She said her goodbyes “OK Bill, wake up, I’ll see you later” She waved flirtily at Bill and winked at me, what? Did she think she could get anything out of him? Not with me there surely?

“Taking your time aren’t you Bill?” I was a little peeved.

“Yeah sorry, bar staff here are terrible” He whined

“How do you know her anyway?” I wasn’t having him carrying on, giving to other girls what I should be getting.

“Who..who…her..C..c…c” He was stuttering, and started to kind of writhe back and forth.

“Yeah Katy” He didn’t reply just turned sideways to me against the bar and continued to move slightly.

“Are you OK Bill?” I was not at all impressed by this. He was groaning a little. I watched him for a couple of seconds, reached out to him to maybe steady him a bit.

“No, no, please, please I…4”He said pleadingly to me, what? He grabbed my hand and pulled it down to his crotch, which quite revoltingly was sticky and wet and featured a fully erect penis (not impressive in size), what was up with this guy? He groaned a couple more times, then almost breaking my arm (before I managed to wrestle it free) he went into spasms, slamming on the bar and shaking all over the place before he fell to his knees. I had never been so embarrassed in all my life.

…I awoke again on my knees, sweating, with a large sticky patch around the crotch of my designer trousers, watching Neelas shapely bottom angrily sway out of the bar, the patrons of which were all staring at me in shock.