The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cathy and Becky

Cathy watched the hypnotist with a mixture of disbelief and intrigue. The people on stage with him were apparently enjoying making complete fools of themselves. The idea of being under someone else’s control intrigued her, of totally surrendering her mind to another, of letting go, she found, actually quite erotic. But not this, people acting like farm animals and behaving as if they were walking imaginary pet along the stage, or arguing with the audience, this had been mildly amusing, but now she was beginning to feel bored. Her mind wandered briefly to that erotic feeling of being controlled. She smiled to herself, enjoying the warm feeling of being slightly aroused. She became aware too of the feeling of the effect of the second gin at the interval. She realised that she was going to have to go before the end of the show. Quietly thanking fate she was at the end of a row near the door, she slipped from her seat, and, feeling that every eye on the house had turned to watch her she made for the door. In her mind she could see the hypnotist follow her with his eyes, and like a stand up comedian make fun of her attempted escape, she pushed on the door, it opened, she slipped through. The Hypnotist had been focussed on the bald man, and convincing him he was a chicken, that needed to lay an egg.

“Lay an egg!” she thought “if I were to squat like like just now, there’d be a flood!”

The usherette was leafing through her pop magazine, looking beyond bored.

“Ladies?” asked Cathy, trying not to betray the urgency of her need, “Left and along the corridor” came the disinterested reply

Cathy tried to look casual as she hurried along the corridor, almost falling through the red door marked with the outline of a stick form wearing a skirt. Almost feel through, but didn’t, the door didn’t give. It was locked. Then Cathy’s eyes fell onto the other sign blue-tacked to the door.

“Out of Order. Please use toilets on the ground floor”

Cathy almost laughed. She remembered the games she played as a teenager, with herself, when she would always hold on until the last minute, how she loved the feeling of desperation, then finally relief, release, how, well, erotic, that had always felt to her, no one else knowing. Then with alarm she remembered the one time when it had all gone so wrong. It was in a theatre just like this, she had left it until she was almost bursting, and then casually walked along a similar red carpeted corridor, and to her horror, saw the length of the queue. She remembered the horror, the realisation, the sensation of loss of control as her legs almost buckled, the trying desperately to prevent the gush, the realisation that the hot liquid now filling her pants was going to, was already trickling down her legs, that try as she might she couldn’t stop it, nothing could. Then the look of horror, disgust on the other girls faces, but the friendly, caring eyes of Miss Worthington as she took her hands, pushed through the queue and led her to a just empty cubicle. How the middle aged blond school teacher had pulled down her wet cotton panties, and almost physically placed her on the still warm toilet seat, how she had looked so kindly into Cathy’s tear stained face as she removed her wet underwear, and socks, the soaked shoes, and taken them out of the cubicle, rinsing them in a sink.

“It could happen to any of us!” she had declared and added in a loud voice ”and has to most of us, at some time or other, no need to be ashamed.” Cathy was half way down the sweeping stair case of the Theatre Foyer by now, her eyes caught the lights of the Bar across the street, through the glass Theatre doors. She couldn’t resist, and dared herself to cross the street, go into the bar and order a drink before going to the Ladies Room.

Walking through the doors she was caught by the cold wind, she felt the cold against her legs, the draft up her skirt was excruciating, exciting, she felt the hot liquid between her legs try to escape, she clenched, walked on, excited, nervous, aroused.

She stepped onto the road, a horn sounded, “Slow down, Cath! don’t panic” between her legs she felt a spurt of hot liquid spread along the crotch of her panties. She clenched tighter crossed to hal way, stopped to let the bus go by and walked on. Pavement, bar door, she tried to walk as casually as she could to the bar, by now the pressure was almost unbearable. She felt the dampness between her legs speed a little more ~ thank God for the teenage training as she squeezed her pc muscle tighter. The guy leaving the bar’s eyes dropped down to her chest as she realised that her arousal and the cold air had tightened her nipples which now stuck through her blouse, she flushed a little and walked to the bar.

“Gin and Tonic. please” she said the young woman seemed to take an interminably long time, cath watching the clear spirit trickle through the optic into the glass, the tonic bottle overflowing as it was opened, all adding to the effect of flowing liquid that was beginning to overwhelm her, she paid for the drink,, another dribble of hot liquid seemed to soak into her now damp crotch.

“Where’s the ladies” asked as causally as she could, followed the young woman’s gaze and walked calmly, but determinedly to the door, walked in and almost threw herself through the cubicle door, already anticipating the release as her focus fell on the figure of a woman sitting on in front of her, red face, panties around her ankles, hand reaching between her open legs, eyes bulging.

“Oh…er…sorry!!” as she turned and fled to the next cubicle heart pumping, embarrassed, excited, bladder full to bursting. She pulled her panties down, hoisted her skirt and sat.

“Look I am really, really sorry…” she began as she tried to release her grip. She heard the sound of muted laughter through the partition. She felt a burning sensation as the first few drops of urine forced their way through the over clenched opening, followed by a stronger spurt, which hit the porcelain with an almost violent splash before her body gave way to the inevitable flood, release, relief.

“I mean, I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s all right, all right”, came the reply through breathless sobs, “the lock on this one doesn’t work, not your fault”

Was she laughing, or crying, Cathy wasn’t sure, but she couldn’t move. The force of her release sending splashes onto her bottom as she enjoyed the relief, still…yes… erotic, she thought.

She heard the toilet paper dispenser next door just as she felt the pressure subside, movement as her neighbour dressed, as the last of her flow passed through her and she reached for the empty roll beside her.

“Oh shit!” the words had been vocalised before the thought was formed. A hand reached under the partition filled with tissue, and a voice apologised to her “So sorry for laughing, but when you ran in looking so desperate, I couldn’t help it.” More suppressed laughter. Cathy, relieved, laughed too.

The two ladies exchanged life stories over Gin in the brightly lit slightly trendy bar, as the traffic slowly splashed through the rain soaked streets outside. Becky was, at 41 two years older than Cathy but their stories were similar, both recently divorced and Cathy felt that like her Becky was just beginning to try to find her way back into circulation. Cathy admired her togetherness, how she seemed in control. Becky had spent the evening eating in a nearby wine bar, but got bored with her company and had left for a night cap here before returning home. What about Cathy?

Cathy was between things, it seemed. She had recently divorced her husband of 19 years, bored with his company was a good expression she decided, and had decided to change her life completely and was now between jobs as well. She had come out to the Theatre to treat herself on a dreary Friday evening, but the Hypnotist hadn’t really done much for her. It seemed very funny at first and then she realised it was just variations on the same limited themes, less funny with each “volunteer”. Besides it was obviously all phoney.

“The hypnotism is real” interrupted Becky, with a very serious tone, “It’s just the way it’s used that is so ridiculous”

She lifted her glass to her lips and Cathy felt slightly stunned by the assertion. As Becky lowered the glass she continued; “I trained as a Psychotherapist learned all about it”

“Hypnotism?” Cathy tried to sound casual as she felt her appetite whetted.

“Mind Control, various forms” Becky replied. “Many a lot more subtle that the stage stuff”

Cathy was hooked. “You do that for a living?”

“Not any more, but it was my research field, now I am more what you might call freelance, I work for myself, Human relationships, I help”

Cathy missed how vague she was being, and focussed on her own area of interest. “So it’s for real, hypnosis?”

“Yes, it really works, but the stage stuff is very crude, the subjects have to be people who want to go up on stage, make an exhibition of themselves, the Hypnotist just helps lower their inhibitions, give them an excuse”

“Go on” said Cathy, her interest growing

“Real mind control is much more subtle, but we all do it all the time, just mostly we don’t think of it as mind control. Take getting a drink bought for you at the bar, every woman can do it, you just use a certain look, a few movements wiggles, the right smile at the right time.”

“Sure,” said Cathy “but that’s not the same is it?

“Isn’t it?”

Cathy had taken on her most sceptical look.

“Think about it, if you were to go up to a guy in a bar and say to him “I want you ti imagine you are a chicken he would look at you as if you were out of your head, but if we begin with the subtle natural hypnotic approach, plant the idea that he should buy you a drink and before you know it he’s making all the animal noises you want, and thinks it’s the most natural thing in the world!!”

They both laughed.

“I’ll get the drinks in” Becky got up and walked towards the bar.

Cathy, lost in thought watched distractedly as she crossed the floor, “my she looks good” she thought, it seemed almost instantly that Becky returned, the young man who had been standing at the bat carrying two gins and setting them down in front of her.

“Thanks!” said Becky “I didn’t catch your name.”

“Tom” said Tom standing as if waiting for a cue.

“Thanks Tom, very good of you, see you around”

“Yeah, nice one” said Tom looking downcast “Catch you later!” said Becky wrinkling her nose as she half winked at him.

“Yeah, later.” Tom seemed almost over excited as he went back to his friends at the bar a spring now in his step, engulfed in the laughter of the group.

“See” said Becky taking her seat beside Cathy “Tom bought us each a drink , delivered them and went away feeling he’d won a prize, with just a few subtle looks and gestures anyone can use, I can get a man to do anything for me!” she laughed, “We all can, they’re programmed already, we just need to tap the right keys.”

Cathy laughed, she was enjoying becky’s company, it had been a while since she had felt so stimulated by anyone else and so when Becky suggested they go back to her flat for a coffee she felt relieved that evening was not going to end.

“Besides,” Becky said “I will show you something that will blow your mind, and totally convince you of the reality of mind control”

They chatted as they walked to the modern apartment block and Cathy reflected that whatever Becky was freelance in was obviously lucrative, she was dressed stylishly, understated but expensively, her jewellery was subtle, but the best, in fact every thing about her said, comfortably in control, understated, but a cut above the average. As they came to the door Becky sudden stopped and looked quite intensely at Cathy “You are open minded aren’t you? she stated rather than asked. Cathy felt uncomfortable, a sensation almost of fear ran down through her stomach as she paused, inside almost formulated the question, “how do you mean?” which was her instinctive response, but, maybe it was the four gins, but she was relaxed, and just shrugged and said “sure, you know I am”

Inside the flat was immaculate, tidy and shining, everything in it was tasteful, but expensive, Becky took their coats and offered Cathy a choice of seats, Comfy leather armchair, or Sofa. Cathy was relaxed and choose the sofa.

“Kick off your shoes, be at home, fancy another Gin?”

Cathy Kicked off her shoes, “Mmm great” she replied, as Becky reappeared behind her. “Two Gins, boy, lemon and ice!” she called over Cathy’s shoulder. A young man appeared carrying a tray with two large Gins, poured over ice and Lemon and an open bottle of tonic.

“My company from earlier” announced Becky, “He’s all right about the house, but not much good in public. The man’s eyes dropped apologetically, Cathy was awe-struck. He was probably in hi late 20s, wearing Jeans and a tee-shirt and appeared totally besotted with her new friend.

“I see you are impressed, but this is nothing, here’s where I put your open mind to the test” she turned to the man.

“This is my friend, Cathy, boy, she’s nice isn’t she?” he appeared to notice Cathy for the first time, and smiled “Yes,” he said “she’s very nice” Cathy felt uncomfortable at the intensity of his gaze, he seemed to be drinking her in, but drinking her like someone who has had no fluid for some days.

“Relax, Cathy,” Becky reassured her, “he is completely under my control” she winked at Cathy, who relaxed, “in fact let’s play!”

Cathy felt heady, sipped some more Gin, and felt like she had when she was at a sleepover as a teenager, “Let’s!” she giggled.

“Have you ever imagined a guy getting so hot for you that he can’t help but jerk himself off every time he sees you” giggled Becky

“No,” Cathy flushed at the thought, but again the giddiness of the gin was taking over “but it is really hot” she giggled.

“That’s how hot he is for you now!” She looked intently at the young man, Cathy’s eyes dropped to the bulge in his Jeans which were straining at the fly, he looked so uncomfortable. “In fact” continued Becky “if you were to open your legs just a little and let him see those white cotton panties, he wouldn’t be able to contain himself!” she laughed. Cathy noticed his gaze on her knees which were held instinctively close together.

“What the hell” she thought, and relaxed them a little. allowing a space to appear between her thighs. His eyes almost popped out of his head as he focussed on the sight.

“Shall we let him play?” Becky teased. Cathy felt flushed again, but was beginning to really have fun, she felt daring like she hadn’t for many years, and drained the gin from her glass, her head spinning merrily, everything seeming at a short pleasant distance from reality, a dream world, “why not” she thought and said at the same time.

“Ok boy, you can play with you toy!” Becky said with in a mischievous tone, relieved he unfastened his trousers and took hold of his already erect, throbbing penis. Greedily he stroked it never taking his eyes off Cathy’s thighs, she watched agog,, as his breath came in gasps, electricity filling the space between them. She felt ripple of excitement, arousal between her kegs and, almost involuntarily opened them slightly more, revealing the gusset of her white cotton panties to him, his eyes were already on stalks and he seemed overwhelmed with excitement, his penis throbbed as if it was ready to explode, as a small clear jet of fluid appeared on its tip and he exhaled loudly.

“Cathy’s getting excited too, boy, but you can’t cum without permission, Cathy’s getting really aroused, now.” He stroked harder and harder, his manhood throbbed, almost angrily as he breathed deeper and deeper, Cathy felt the warmth of arousal running through her body, from her now damp vagina right through her body, she felt her face flush, her nipples and breasts felt tight, this was mind control, this was erotic. The intensity of her arousal was increasing as she squirmed, again almost involuntarily in her seat, she could feel the hardness of her clitoris against the folds f her skin so intensely was she aware of arousal, she imagined her panties to be soaked by her juices as he now rhythmically, now almost desperately stroked his phallus as it angrily tried to spurt his seed, but couldn’t, he seemed almost in distress caught between the intense pleasure of his lust and his inability to find release.

“Listen to me boy” Cathy heard Becky’s voice as if it were coming across a misty lake, “Cathy’s really excited now, she is really wet for you, and when you come Cathy will come too, she is so excited she will have a wonderful orgasm and will loose control completely, she’s so excited she will wet her panties”

Cathy knew that what Becky was saying was so true, she was so intensely aroused, so hot, so excited as she watched “boy play with his toy”, she hadn’t noticed how much she needed to pee and now it was too late. “But you can’t come until Cathy says so” Cathy was almost overcome now, she had never felt so hot, so sexy, so aroused before, she was already on the brink of an orgasm, she had lost control of her thought processes and could no longer think.

“Can the boy come, yet cathy” Becky’s voice moved over her in a pleasurable wave.

“Yes,!yes! Oh yes!”Cathy felt the first intense wave of orgasm engulf her lower body, spreading over all of her, and then a moment of panic as the first hot squirt or urine released itself into her panties, the another wave of orgasm as she felt the heat of her golden liquid uncontrollably fill her panties and run down her legs, as she stood up in panic, the intensity of the orgasm overcoming the panic and embarrassment of her incontinence, her hand reached down to stem the flow, her wrist being caught and gripped by her legs as she instinctively rubbed at her pubic bone, her clitoris to intensify her pleasure further and send another shock wave through her body now given over totally to the pleasure of the moment, before reality began to seep back in. Cathy almost suddenly felt the liquid in her shoes overflowing onto the expensive carpet, just as she realised that she was standing with her hand inside her urine soaked panties, in front of her newly acquired friend, and this man to whom she had not even been introduced. She felt ashamed, totally embarrassed and just froze. She wanted to run, to cry, to be somewhere else. her mind was almost exploding trying to comprehend what had happened to her. She stood unable to move, to breath as the smell of her “accident” filled her nostrils. She felt sick.

“Relax” the voice seemed almost to come from within herself, enjoy the moment. It was the most soothing thing Cathy had ever heard. Boy will take care of his mess, you can have a shower, Becky’s voice continued to soothe. Cathy felt Boy’s hands help her out of her sodden underwear, she noticed he pulled them lovingly to his face and rubbed his own nose in the dripping fabric, before cleaning his own semen from his trousers and body with them.

Cathy, almost in a dream went into the bathroom and undressed. She stood under the shower and turned on the flow. She soaped herself, feeling somewhat confused by what had just happened. it was probably the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, just thinking about it made her feel worm and satisfied, yet she was with almost complete strangers and she had just wet herself. She remembered the five gins, the fuzziness of her head. She heard someone in the bathroom. Becky’s voice called from beyond the shower.

“Clean towel, when you are ready”. Cathy felt ready, rinsed the soap off and turned off the shower. and opened the door. Once more she was met with a vision of Becky sitting on the toilet, this time she could hear the flow of her peeing.

“Makes you hot, doesn’t it?” smiled Becky, “I could see that when we first met.

Cathy’s mouth dropped, she realised that she was standing naked in front of Becky and the smell of and sight of Becky urinating was having the exact effect on her that Becky described. She felt hot, flushed, and very aroused. She almost had to reach down to make sure that her body was not betraying her arousal by leaking some of her juices. Intensely erotic.

Becky smiled at her friend’s incredulous look, wiped herself and pulled up her underwear. “A bathrobe for you, while the boy washes your clothes” she indicated the robe hanging inside the door, “Let’s chat” she said leaving the bathroom. Cathy towelled herself down and put on the bathrobe and went back to the now, once more immaculately clean fresh smelling room she had been in before.

Becky handed her a drink. “Now that’s what I call mind control” she smiled.

“Yes” Cathy smiled too.

“He really couldn’t help himself, or even come without permission, now he cleans up after himself, and is glad to do it. Like I told you I can make a man do anything for me.”

Cathy smiled, comfortable now, talking to her intimate friend. “It is just a matter of tapping the right keys. All I do is let him do what he wants to do, like the stage hypnotist, only more subtle. I give him permission to do what he is fantasising about doing any way” She smiled. Cathy noticed how her face glowed when she smiled, how intensely the light sparkled in her eyes, how relaxing she was to be with.

“Let’s try an experiment!” she suddenly announced “A demonstration if you like.” Cathy looked a little doubtful, inside she wondered, what next.

“Don’t worry, it’s safe here, with me.” Becky reassured.

“I notice that you are looking at my breasts” Becky said, matter of factly. Cathy suddenly realised that she was in fact unconsciously looking at the shape of her friends breasts.

“Don’t be uncomfortable, Cathy, it doesn’t mean you are a lesbian.”

Cathy was beginning to redden, but she realised that there was nothing to be uncomfortable about. “Let’s talk honestly with each other”

Cathy wondered why her friend would say that. “Of course” she replied, puzzled by the idea that she would want to be anything other than hones with her friend.

“You have always enjoyed having your breasts looked at, even fondled, by the right person, haven’t you?”

Cathy naturally agreed, “Of course”

“It has often given you intense pleasure to your nipples sucked and nibbled, hasn’t it?

Cathy could see the obvious point, “yes”

“It is natural for you to be curious about giving such pleasure to another, after all you are a caring sensitive person, aren’t you, Cathy?”

Cathy began to wonder about where the conversation might be leading, and said nothing.

“Relax, Cathy, nobody’s going to ask you to do anything you don’t really want to do. All I am saying is that every girl has at some time wondered what it would be like to fondle another woman’s breasts, it’s part of who we all are”

Cathy felt relaxed again, of course Becky was right, what was there to get up tight about, and besides, she did wonder what it would be like to touch Becky’s breasts, to watch her nipple tighten and become hard, to suck it fondle it lick it, nibble it. Suddenly she was aware that she was staring at Becky’s breast through her top, she quickly looked at Becky’s face to see if she had noticed, she had.

Cathy flushed, Becky put her hand on Cathy’s thigh reassuringly,

“It’s ok, really” she squeezed Cathy’s leg and offered her a refill. Becky smiled at her friend as she gulped a little more Gin.

“To be honest, it makes me feel a little hot too” Cathy almost dropped her glass, Becky sat down very close to her.

“Did you ever wonder what it would feel like to kiss a woman?

“Yes” Cathy was saying, her thoughts drifting from Becky’s breasts to her soft red lips, which Becky was offering to hers. Cathy opened her mouth and began to kiss her friend. She had never kissed another woman before, except in her dreams when she had kissed Miss Worthington, back in her schoolgirl fantasies. This kiss was intense, Becky’s soft mouth yielded to the pressure of Cathy’s, their tongues met and performed an erotic dance around each other. Cathy felt Becky’s hand guide hers onto her left breast, she felt herself surrender to the feeling of love which was cascading over her, as once more arousal began to well up inside her. Becky’s nipple was hardening under her caress and Cathy found herself releasing her friends bossom from the top and undoing her front fastening bra, now caressing both breasts as her tongue continued its duel with Becky’s. Suddenly Becky withdrew her tongue and lent back inviting Cathy’s mouth to explore her breasts, her nipples. Becky pulled her top off completely and allowed her friend to nuzzle, to lick, to suck on her nipples. Becky stroked her hair lovingly, smiling to herself, enjoying her own arousal, watching Cathy become more, and more happily besotted with her.

“Cathy,” the voice reached to Cathy through the mist again.

“Cathy, this is really pleasing, isn’t it”

Cathy stopped her licking and sucking to answer, “yes”

“Very erotic for you, can you feel the arousal in yourself, the warm tender feeling in your loins”

“Yes” Cathy responded

“You enjoy this feeling don’t you”

Of course Cathy did, it was wonderful, cathy had never in her life felt so relaxed, so free, so…so, well so aroused, so happy to be herself, this was what Cathy always wanted, what she needed, there was no need to ask.

“Yes” she said

“You always want to feel this way, don’t you” Becky’s voice drifted across the mists of consciousness to Cathy again, drawing her back to Becky.

“I always want to feel this,” Cathy responded “always, please”

The gentle voice reassured her, “You always can feel this way, my lover”

Cathy drifted deeper into the comfortable erotic dream that now enveloped her, warm, comfortable, erotic.

“You will always feel this when you respond to my voice, Cathy, if you want to”

“I want to”

“Good”

“Relax, and listen to me”

Cathy relaxed and listened

“When you hear my voice you will always feel relaxed, aroused, you will feel as you do now, and the more you do as I suggest the more warm, relaxed and aroused you will feel. My suggestions to you have always been just confirming your own wishes, haven’t they Cathy?

“Yes” the dreamy voice responded.

Becky looked down at the happy, dreamy expression on her new friend’s face as she lay against her naked breasts. Becky was feeling really hot now herself. This had worked so well before on men but this really had been an experiment, her first woman. She wondered if she could dare, of course she could, in fact she couldn’t resist any longer.

“Cathy”, she said, “you enjoy oral sex don’t you?”

“mmm, yes,” Cathy’s dream continued

“You enjoy the feeling of someone’s tongue inside you, don’t you”

Cathy squirmed slightly on the sofa, the suggestion echoing thourgh her already aroused body as the memory of being brought to a climax by a tongue came flooding into her mind.

Yes, mmm” she moaned

“Can you imagine the taste of your body’s juices, Cathy?”

She couldn’t, but she wanted to, she felt her hand slip inside her bathrobe down to her now wet sex, she ran her finger along her lips and gently, dreamily prised them apart, moistened her finger with the juice that began to ooze from the opened slit, and slowly raised it to her mouth and tasted.

“You love the taste,” the voice didn’t need to tell her, she had never tasted anything so good.

“A better taste, even better would be Becky’s juices” was it a voice or her own thought, she wasn’t sure, but she felt certain that she wanted to, needed to drink some of the juice from that font beside her, the delicious mound that she just knew lay beneath her friends skirt and panties, she was certain was waiting for her to suck, to lick, to caress, to love. She pulled Becky’s skirt up and fondled the front of Beck’s panties feeling for the warm wetness she longed for.

“Not yet” the voice said.

“Of course not yet” she thought, “how silly of me!” Becky was so aroused now, but she wanted to be more comfortable. “Let’s go to bed” she suggested.

“Yes” Cathy replied, wanting to go to bed more than anything in the world. The other woman’s compliance acted like an aphrodisiac to Becky, if one was needed, this was going to be so hot!

Becky led Cathy to the bedroom where she watched, mesmerised as Becky removed the last of her clothes. Cathy stared, amazed by the beauty of Becky’s pubic hair, she followed the line of her lips and almost salivated at the thought of the delicious pussy juices, but she waited patiently. It wasn’t the right time, she knew that. Becky lay on the bed and invited her over, hardly able to believe what she was doing herself. This had been her fantasy, now it was going to be real. She lay back and guided Cathy’s head down to her pubis,

“Now Cathy lick, enjoy”

Cathy’s tongue immediately sought Becky’s warm wet pussy, pushing aside hair and lips it sank deep into her friend’s vagina, lapping the almost free flowing juices like a cat. Becky gasped at the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling as Cathy’s tongue licked and lapped at her sex. She guided Cathy’s head around her genitals, having her lick her labia, her clitoris, her vagina, her head spinning with the intensity of the pleasure until almost violently she felt the damn of her orgasm burst. It was so intense she pulled her lover’s hair as she pulled her closer, almost suffocating her as she came, as waves washed over her again and again with increasing and now decreasing intensity.

Cathy although struggling at times for breath drank in her friend’s juices wanting more with each lick, drinking in the smell as well as the taste of Becky’s love juices. She might well suffocate here, but this was the way she would want to go, this was so intensely satisfying, this is all she wanted to do, ever.

Becky seemed to float and then soar from orgasm to plateau, to orgasm, for an eternity, the her body began to tire, she needed sleep.

“Enough Cathy!” she gasped, at last.

Cathy was satisfied, this was enough, she untangled herself from Becky’s legs and sat before her, her face soaked with Becky’s juices and her own siliva. She looked, and was intensely happy, she knew Becky was pleased with her and that made her happy.

Becky felt extremely pleased, but there was something missing. She lent forward and kissed her lover, her responded, deeply, passionately, she tasted her own juices on Cathy’s lips and tongue. I want to lick you, she whispered into the other girl’s ear. Cathy responded immediately, her whole body felt an intense wave of pleasure at the though, she fell back on the bed, her legs wide apart to welcome Becky’s tongue. Becky practically dived between her legs. She licked and sucked every inch from Cathy’s anus to her clitoris and back. Cathy was already saturated with her own juices and now Cathy just lay back and moaned with pleasure as Becky drank in her sexual juices. Suddenly Cathy seemed to shudder as the force of an incredible orgasm shook her whole body, she screamed with pleasure, holding Becky’s head tight to her pussy, Becky was amazed at the sudden violence of Cathy’s orgasm as her liquid oozed from her and Becky drank from the fountain of her pussy, then both women lay back and fell into a deep satisfied sleep.