The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catch of the Day

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A bit darker near the end, perhaps, but I hope you like it. Enjoy.

The sea. Its mysteries are far greater than men could guess, decades of research barely scratching the surface of it. Covering three quarters of the planet with depths that can reach miles, there was no way men could ever be sure what exactly lay under its surface. Which was just what the merfolk wanted

Like humans, they came in a variety of different types. Some the classic variety, human from the top, with fish like tails behind them. Some were more alien looking, adapting to the depths of the ocean. Some could appear to be human, sprouting legs and even walking among them but many preferred the ocean and the calm it presented, far beyond the hustle and bustle and pollution of the surface world.

Arain definitely preferred the ocean. All her friends were there, all those of the fish variety, of course. While the spires of Atlantis were nice, she much preferred the freedom of the ocean, the ability to race with sharks and other fast fish, to explore the thousands of hidden grottos and caves, to just be able to enjoy the ocean, especially the parts the humans couldn’t get to.

However, Arain did enjoy being near where the humans gathered, the coastlines of America especially. She liked to play with the dolphins, especially at night. It was much safer then, given how her particular tribe disdained the rules of others and wanted no interaction at all with humans. But Arain couldn’t help it, she just loved watching the coastlines at night, how the lights in the distance shown brightly.

She cleaved through the water, the combination of a human torso and a fish tail giving her incredible speed underwater. She was naked, her long blond hair flowing behind her in stringy locks, her firm and full breasts bouncing slightly with every motion forward. She gave herself a little spin , flipping forward through the water. She glanced about, her eyes, used to the darkness of the deep, able to see much farther than any human. Suddenly, her eyes caught something. She paused, her tail flicking behind her as she stared at what appeared to be a small glowing ball.

Curious, Arain flipped towards it, her eyes still on the ball. As she got closer, she could see it appeared to be a bright green ball with an odd design on it she hadn’t seen before, a design that seemed to collapse into itself in a circular pattern. As it did, the ball continued to glow, the flashes coming in a smooth, even pattern before Arain’s eyes. The mermaid stared at her, her curious feature softening as the ball continued to flash, the light flowing around the natural waves of the sea, a fascinating effect that Arain couldn’t help but stare at. It was relaxing to watch, it was just so relaxing. She couldn’t help it, she just had to keep watching the ball, keep watching the flashing ball, unheeding of the high-pitched signal it emitted that just seemed to relax her even more.

Arain just floated in place, her tail flicking every few seconds or so, but that was her only movement, she just had to look right at the flashing light, the wonderful flashing light that seemed to swallow her right up. It was so pretty to look at, so soothing, Arain just wanted to keep looking at it all day long. So relaxing, so soothing, so beautiful, so very, very beautiful and it relaxed her, it relaxed her so much and it felt so good. She was so intent on watching the ball flash that she didn’t even notice when a net smashed through the water around her and caught her up, pulling her up with the ball, her gaze fixed upon it all the while.

The net hit the surface, the cool night air hitting Arain’s wet and naked body but she didn’t notice, her gaze still fixed upon the glowing and pulsing ball before her. Slowly, the net lowered to the deck of the small fishing boat, its sole occupant releasing the winch and letting Arain free on it. The mermaid simply lay on the deck, one breast covered with her hair, the other heaving with slow and steady breaths as she stared right at the pulsing ball.

“I did it,” Dr. Eric Szolven whispered. “I DID IT!” His voice carried across the waves but he didn’t care since no one was around for miles. At long last, after nearly two decades of research, of study, of moving from one coastline to another searching, of ridicule and being blackballed, he’d done it. His brief glimpse during a scuba diving expedition had finally bore fruit. He had it. The discovery that would prove once and for all the existence of an underwater race and give him the scientific discovery of a lifetime. Fame, awards, books, money, all would be his, more than enough payback for years of being laughed at.

He moved away from the cabin room, his body a bit more out of shape than it had been once, his dark hair and beard streaked with grey but he still retained the fire of discovery and victory as he moved to the deck. He disengaged the net completely, laying Arain on the deck. Swiftly, he held the ball up, happy to see Arian once again follow it. It had taken him some time to develop the device. Developing an instantaneous fish allure was rather easy, any fisherman could do it. Combining it with something that could work on a semi-human mind was the tricky part, given his lack of subjects to work it on. But it had worked. Oh, it had worked and the proof was right there.

Eric quickly moved some towels onto Arian, patting down her tail. Granted, the only research he could do was through myths and legends but from what most of them said, some merfolk did have the ability to walk on land if possible and he bet he knew how. Having completed drying her tail, Eric pulled the towels away and watched.

There was no obvious magic, no flash of light, no twinkling. The scales vanished from the tail and a large seam bisected it perfectly. Slowly, the tail split in two, each half soon shifting into a different form, a form that greatly resembled a human leg. The scales receded from the hips and crotch area that soon revealed a normal-looking pussy with a bit of blond hair to it. Soon, Eric was looking down at what appeared to be a gorgeous, normal blonde woman. Albeit one with a series of small gills on her neck which just made her look sexier.

Eric looked down on Arain, moving a hand over to rub at her stomach. He was surprised when the creature sighed in response, apparent pleasure in her tone. Carefully, Eric moved his hand over to her breasts, squeezing it tightly. Arain closed her eyes and moved back, whispering something in her own language, a strange clicking sound that let Eric know he couldn’t just order her about. Still, her could do something else.

As he rubbed his hands over her wet breasts, Eric felt a need rise within him, a need he hadn’t partaken in a long time since his quest began. He had last gotten off when he used the ball to entrance some whore in Mexico, had a hot night, then dumped her. Literally, dumped her over the side. Maybe she could swim back, maybe she couldn’t but Eric had seen something on the water and didn’t have time to worry about her. He had looked for her again when he found it was just a dolphin but hadn’t seen her. Ah, well, what was one whore? Who would miss her? He was on a quest.

As Arain moaned again under Eric’s touch, he made a decision. This was research in a way, wasn’t it? A chance to see if a merfolk and a human could make love? Why not? With that thought, Eric was out of his clothes in a flash and sliding his hard cock into Arain’s newly formed pussy and immediately began pumping.

Although entranced, Arain was taken aback by the sudden feeling within her. Merfolk didn’t make love like humans did (especially since they didn’t have the right equipment underwater) but as Eric began pushing his cock in and out, she suddenly felt a great passion overcome her. She moaned, moving her newly formed legs around Eric’s waist as he went at her. She moaned louder, her high-pitched voice reaching new heights as he buried his cock inside her, his mouth moving to her nice chest. He licked at each nipple, giving Arain a feeling unlike any she had ever felt before, her strange-sounding moans echoing across the water. She withered on the deck as Eric continued to fuck her, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, urging her to orgasm. Eric yelled out when he came, his yell growing when he heard Arain give an incredibly high-pitched shriek of pleasure that shattered the glass windows on the cabin.

Arain’s eyes blinked open as Eric moved out of her. If the “good” doctor hadn’t been too far gone in pleasure, he would have noticed conscious thought returning to Arain’s eyes, her first orgasm with a human breaking the control Eric had given her. Her mind was her own again and it wasn’t happy. Swiftly, Arain sat up, glaring at Eric, who looked at her in puzzlement. Opening her mouth, Arain began to sing.

It was a soft melody, instantly soothing to anyone who heard it, the type of song a mermaid used to soothe an angry sea creature and it worked even better on those from the surface. It was the songs that had inspired the legends of the Sirens, the mermaids who lured sailors to their doom. It was something Arain had never really wanted to do but this man had left her no choice.

Eric stared at her, his naked body relaxing, his cock shrinking as Arain’s voice flowed into his mind. He swayed in place, staring into her beautiful eyes as he fell under her spell. She was so beautiful, so very beautiful. He didn’t deserve to be with her, he didn’t deserve to be near this wonderful, beautiful creature, he didn’t deserve to be anywhere near her. He should go away, that was it. He should leave her, leave the presence of this beautiful creature he was unworthy of. He was unworthy, that was it, he was unworthy to be with her, he was unworthy of her, he was unworthy of life, he was unworthy of life, he had to leave his unworthy life, he had to leave his unworthy life.

Arain watched as the man calmly walked to the side of the boat and, without hesitation, jumped off and into the water. She padded over to the side and watched him bob for a bit on the surface before sinking underneath. Strange, someone who was on a boat should at least know how to swim. Shrugging, Arain moved to the other side of the boat and leaped into the water.

As the waves overtook her and she felt her legs reform into her much more likeable tail, Arain swam off, shaking her head. Human’s weren’t too bad but why did they always try to possess what was never meant for them? It just caused so much trouble. Ah, well, it was only one human, who would miss him? With that thought, Arain swam back into her home environment and left behind the empty boat, the whereabouts of its owner just one more mystery to be added to the thousands the sea held onto tightly.