The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cat Bites

The characters in this story are mine and mine alone; no one is to use them. If I find them used by anyone, then that is called ‘stealing’, and stealing is against the law. Please do not break the law. Every time you break the law, an angel loses its wings. Every time an angel loses its wings, God gets pissed. Every time God gets pissed, we as a whole feel his wrath. The dinosaurs broke laws, angels lost their wings, God got pissed, and God smote them as a whole. Get it? If not, let me put it bluntly; DO NOT USE THESE CHARACTERS!!

Chapter 3: Shopping

A loud whip cracking and a howl of pain rang through the bedroom door and into the empty living room. The scream was quickly followed by a low purring sound and a soft gasp of pleasure. Another cracking, and the process was repeated. In the room lay Sarah, in her new Trianni form, facedown on the bed. Ranki grinned maliciously, with the steel tipped whip in hand. Sarah’s backside has a few lacerations on it from the sharp point, and the rest of it was red and appeared to be throbbing a bit. She purred as her tail raised itself absently. With a quick whipping, Sarah yowled in both pain and pleasure simultaneously as her eyes welled with tears. The old Sarah would never have enjoyed something like this, but the new Sarah… obviously, she enjoyed this. She felt her thighs become wet with each whipping. “Alright, that’s enough,” Ranki said suddenly, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

As he coiled the whip around his hand, she turned onto her back and sat up timidly, watching Ranki. “Hey… Ranki?” she squeaked, alerting him. As his golden eyes looked to her, she felt something in her sex almost pulse. She was becoming more aroused as she felt his gaze on her body. “Why did I—”

He cut her off with a small laugh. “Because I made a few alterations to your mindset, Sarah,” he answered. “What dull, boring human Sarah would never enjoy, I made the new Sarah very much aroused by the mere thought of it.” She blushed. “Trust me, Sarah. You’ll enjoy your new form.”

“But why—” she was cut off by the whip cracking against the ground, making her flinch.

He waved his finger at her while he wore a conniving grin. “Now Sarah, look what you made me do,” he said, gesturing to the now uncoiled whip in his hand. She jarred back a bit, expecting him to whip her again. “Go and pick out some clothes to wear. We’re going out,” he said as he calmly went about coiling the whip again.

She looked to the box, then back to Ranki as he placed the whip on a shelf with his other ‘toys’. Rubbing her arm nervously, she dug through the cardboard box for anything remotely conservative to wear. Of course with her new figure, it wouldn’t be likely to find anything like that. She decided on a dark blue T-shirt with a V-neck, and a nice black skirt that wouldn’t appear to reveal too much. She quickly glanced to Ranki to see him going through his wardrobe, and then back to the clothes she chose. With a sigh, she thought she’d continue digging for underwear. A few moments of searching later, she came to a conclusion; there were none. “R-Ranki? I d-don’t see any bras, panties or thongs…”

He tossed a snug black sweater with long sleeves and looked over his shoulder at her with a grin. “That’s because there are none, Sarah.” She blushed brightly as he said that. “Of course, a girl such as yourself, might like the feeling of going commando.” She stood with her legs closed as he made his way for her. “It makes it easier for quickies,” Ranki said, walking around behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist. She gasped. “Just think of how aroused you’ll get when all the guys watch as your lovely tits bounce around under that shirt…” Just his voice was arousing her. Suddenly, one of his hands moved up and cupped her generous breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. She purred softly at his touch and arched back just a bit. His other hand tickled its way down to her lower lips and ran a finger over her slit. “Ducking into a bathroom,” he whispered into her more sensitive ear as he pushed a few fingers into her, “and allowing me to fuck your brains out.” She moaned louder and arched back, the back of her head touching his shoulder. He continued to finger her a few minutes more, and she turned around to face him. Just before she could push her lips to his, he stepped back, wearing that same smirk that drove her sex crazy. “Wouldn’t you like that?” Ranki asked as he licked her juices off his fingers. “Get dressed,” he said and walked passed her.

She watched as he left the room and sighed. She lost herself in the overwhelming pleasure again. “That jerk,” she said lowly, blush still creeping on her. She stepped into her skirt and pulled it up her legs. She had a small amount of difficulty getting the thin skirt over her much broader hips. Looking down, she found that it hardly went passed her mid-thigh—it actually went a little under a one quarter of the length of her thigh! At just the right angle, you’d be able to see her panties… if she was wearing any. She felt the blush stinging her cheeks. If anyone saw her like this, she would just die of embarrassment… “Yeah… Em-bare-ass-ment…” she thought bitterly, looking through the corner of her eye to Ranki slipping into a pair of blue jeans. Now that she got her skirt on, she picked up the shirt over her head and slipped it on. Yet another miscalculation on her part: she had assumed it would cover her large breasts and then some, but it just barely got completely over the mounds. And her large nipples were easily outlined by the shirt. More blush attacked her. No bra meant that they would surely move around, especially at their size. “O-okay, Ranki, I have the clothes on,” she said as she took a step forward. She gasped; her breasts moved around just a bit inside the shirt, but it triggered her super sensitive nipples tremendously! “R-Ranki! I can’t walk around like this! My nipples alone can cause me to orgasm like this!” she shouted, arms over her chest, attempting to keep her troublesome breasts in place.

Ranki tossed his head back and laughed. “Oh Sarah, that’s what makes this so fun,” he began as he pulled on his boots. “Just watching as you walk and trying desperately to hold your arousal back…” She blushed even more. “Why not make it more difficult for you, Sarah,” Ranki said, looking to her with a strange glint in his eyes. Before she could say anything, pleasure overtook her as she felt the shirt tighten even more around her growing breasts, stretching the V-neck a bit. Her nipples also underwent a transformation, becoming larger and more sensitive. She moaned and arched her back. The shirt now went over her nipples, but not that much else.

He laughed some more, looking at her stare at her possibly GG sized breasts. “R-Ranki!” she wailed.

“It was a joke, Sarah!” he snapped at her. “If you can’t take jokes like that, I’ll just have to leave them like that,” he said as he turned away from her. Sarah’s eyes widened at that. “Do you want them to stay like that?” he asked calmly, not looking to her. She shook her head silently. Suddenly, she felt her breasts shrink down a bit. She sighed. “And because I’m feeling nice today, I left them at an E cup instead of the F cups I gave you earlier.” Sarah noted that they were smaller. And that the shirt had stretched a bit, it now covered more of her abdomen than it had previously. However, the neck had stretched, offering more cleavage, and it was still somewhat tight against her breasts. “There are plenty of shoes for you in the closet,” he said, indicating which closet.

Sarah opened the door and looked to the floor. There were about five or six pairs of high-heeled sandals for her to choose from. “But did they have to be heals?” she thought, frowning slightly. More for her to show off. With a slightly irritated growl, she took a black pair and slipped into them. With those and her shirt, it seemed like she had placed her glorious breasts on a pedestal for all to see. She didn’t like it, but somewhere in her body, she loved it. She blushed again as she looked to herself in the mirror. She did look like herself, only with Trianni features and a far more feminine form. Even she had to say that she looked beautiful… in a whore-like way… But a few seconds of looking, she dismissed the ‘whorish’ thought for some reason. Be that as it may, she was ready. Despite not keeping with it after the shower, her hair had stayed in a very attractive way that suited her very much. “Being a Trianni does seem to have it’s perks,” she thought as her tail swished delicately behind her.

“Alright, let’s head out,” Ranki ordered, sneaking up behind her, arms around her waist. “And try not to get too aroused, Dear Sarah,” he teased, running his finger over her nipple and heading out of the room. She arched her back and gasped sharply. Had he made her nipples more sensitive after making her breasts smaller? She silently cursed him and followed him out. Her breasts moved a lot, but luckily the nipples were barely grazed by the shirt. She would still have to be careful though.

Sarah took a seat in the passenger seat as Ranki settled into the driver’s seat. Sarah took the seatbelt and looked at it carefully. If she didn’t fasten it right, she was liable stimulate he sensitive nipples. Very slowly, she pulled the belt out as far as it would allow, carefully pulled it over her lap—being sure not to let the shoulder strap didn’t touch her breasts—and clicked it into place. As soon as she let go, the belt tightened around her. To her dismay, it put a lot of pressure on her left breast. She gasped a bit and took her a moment to recover, but she leaned against the back of the seat. She looked over to see a grinning Ranki looking right at her. She blushed with embarrassment.

“Having a little trouble there, Sarah?” he mocked with that same grin. She didn’t respond to that and simply looked out the window. “We’re going to the mall to shop around the Veronica’s Secret(1).”

Immediately, her neck whipped over to look at him. “V- Veronica’s Secret? A l-lingerie store?” she stammered. The simple cotton material of the shirt was driving her chest mad with the desire to be touched—what would it be like if she were wearing a silk top? She blushed so much, her face resembled an apple. “W-what kind of lingerie, Ranki?” she asked, looking away from him to hide her blush.

He chuckled a bit to himself and pulled his keys out of his pocket. As he started the engine and it roared to life, he looked to her with that fanged grin she knows and despises. “The kind of lingerie that the old Sarah would never even look at, let alone think of.” Sarah felt a chill go down her spine, and it felt really good. She was getting aroused again. “Now, lets get to the mall, shall we?”

Her hands shook. It was hard for her to focus. She thought about all the lingerie she might be trying on. She could practically feel the sensation of the material pressed up tightly against her now large breasts and obscenely sensitive nipples. Just as Ranki reached out to shift gears, her hand reached out and stopped him. Her breathing was growing heavy as her breasts heaved in and out. Without thinking, she undid the belt she had so carefully applied and crawled up to him, purring like a kitten the entire time. “Raaaankiiii,” she moaned.

Ranki grinned at her as she purred. She climbed on top of him, straddling him, as he lifted the steering wheel. “My, Sarah. What’s with the sudden urge?” he said with a smirk.

“F-fuck me, Ranki…” she gasped, grinding herself against his crotch. She’d never use that language, but right now she just needed sex. She began to pull off her top, but Ranki stopped her and grabbed a hold of her massive breasts over her shirt. She already felt some wetness on her thigh. “P-please, fuck me hard, Ranki,” she begged, grinding against him even more.

Grinning, he undid the button, unzipped his jeans and took her hand. He gently guided her hand into the top of his pants and rubbed it against his erection. It wasn’t fully erected, but it felt at least nine inches. She gasped, feeling his hardened manliness in her hand, and began to gently stroke it. It was getting longer and harder as she continued. Ranki began to groan as his breathing hastened as well.

Her grip around his member tightened. She had never had such a rush before. The shower she took with him was nothing compared to this. It was like a need to have his manliness thrust deep inside her repeatedly. Sarah couldn’t help herself and pulled his fully erected penis out of his boxers. Ranki didn’t seem to care that she did it on her own accord and she rubbed it roughly against her slit. With a loud huff, she arched her back. It felt good against her like that. Suddenly, his arms went around her waist and his hands fondled her backside a bit. More purrs came from her; she was loving this. “R-Rankiiii,” she moaned, still rubbing the head against her wet lips.

Ranki lifted her up a bit and pulled her closer to him. By now, his head was buried into her, making her moan turn into a pleasurable scream. Grinning, he thrust his hips a bit, digging more of himself into her. “F-fuck me… fuck me,” she murmured repeatedly, her eyes clamped shut with pleasure and her face red with excitement and heat. Taking her hips, he thrust in home. With each thrust, he pulled her in closer to him, driving his lengthy shaft further in. “Yes, yes! O-oooh yes! Oh F-fuck… O-o-oh fuck!” she cried out, arching back and resting her head against the steering wheel. Her arms were pressing up against the roof of the car as she helped Ranki driving himself into new depths of her vagina. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she couldn’t control herself. She jut her large breasts out as her nipples stiffened up, threatening to poke holes in her shirt. “Fuck me! Just fuck me hard, Ranki!”

Ranki reached up and grabbed a big part of her chest, taking extra care to run his palm over her long hard nipples. She continued to moan even louder as her legs went into overdrive and continued to pump him in and out of her with growing pace. His tail wrapped around her waist once and the tip of it nestled between her legs and rubbed itself against her turbocharged clit, eliciting a cry of ecstasy from the mewling Trianni. She was so wet Ranki knew he would have to put on a new pair of boxers when they got back from the mall. He thrust into her harder and faster, still playing with her nipples with his palms and fingers. His tail was applying more and more pressure against her clit.

“S-soooo close…” Sarah moaned as she worked her legs even harder to grind against him. Her legs closed around him tightly. She could feel his hardness against her clit now, and that was driving her even closer to her peak. Ranki was so long and hard and he knew exactly how to work every last inch of himself to maximize pleasure. “R-Raaankiiii! RANKI!!” she screamed as she arched her back impossibly. She pumped her hips harder and harder, faster and faster, and she moaned louder and louder. With a final powerful motion, she climaxed explosively. Breathless from such an incredible orgasm, she slumped forward against him. Within a few seconds, Ranki released a stream of his hot molten semen into her with a loud growl. She gasped softly feeling it course through her. “O-oh… Ranki…”

Ranki smirked to her face. “How was that, Sarah?” She had indeed loved every last second of it, and it was difficult to hide it from his watchful eye. With a light scoff, he shook his head. “You can’t hide anything from me, Sarah,” he said, holding her chin so she was looking at him. She blushed a little. “Now, clean me up,” he commanded.

Shivering, she pulled herself off him and knelt down on the floor. He was still fully erect, but now he was covered in a mixture of their juices. She wondered what he tasted like… She mentally slapped herself. She has to stay strong or she’ll lose sight of herself and who she really was. But, obviously, she had to obey Ranki. She couldn’t help that. Slowly, she leaned forward, closer to his member. She poked at the head with her tongue, making it twitch and stiffen a bit more. “T-the taste…” She blushed at the taste on her tongue. She wanted more. She quickly took it into her mouth and began to suck at it with growing need. More of this taste flooded her senses and her arousal was resurfacing. Without even thinking, her hand went down between her legs and ran her fingers softly against her clit. Ranki’s member hardened more, making her suck harder, wrapping her textured tongue around it. By now, she was bobbing her head up and down along the length. Sarah fought her gag reflex as the swollen head touched the far back of her throat. She moaned softly and purred, sending vibrations through his rod. He groaned as his hand rested at the back of her head, guiding her motions. Her fingers slipped into her soaking wet slit and pumped in and out faster, in rhythm to her bobbing. “O-oh my god… T-this is incredible!” She exploded in orgasm again, just as Ranki’s head burst, releasing his hot seed down her throat.

“Very good, Sarah,” Ranki said as he stroked her hair. Though she had swallowed, her lips were still wrapped around his shaft. “Are you sure you’ve never done this before? You seemed pretty skilled at it,” he said with a grin.

She looked to him with a glare and released his penis from her mouth. “You made me your whore, Ranki. Of course I’ll be skilled at this,” she said bitterly. As he adjusted his pants, she got off her knees and sat on the passenger’s seat. There was still wetness on her thighs from her juices, but she decided to ignore it. The only thing on her mind was getting to the mall, getting what they came for and going back. She didn’t want people to see her like this, though no one would recognize her. Ranki revved the engine up, shifted to Drive and backed out of the driveway. As he adjusted the rearview mirror to look up Sarah’s skirt, he stepped on the gas and set off with a smirk.

The mall was very cool inside. It wasn’t so hot outside where someone would be sweating profusely, but it was a little humid. The cold air felt great against Sarah’s long, beautiful legs. “The Veronica’s Secret is upstairs. We’ll be taking the elevator,” Ranki said, not looking to her. She knew why he wanted to take the elevator—he would slam on the stop button, press her up against the wall and pound into her roughly. She snickered something under her breath at the thought, but then her body began to react to it. A chill ran down her spine and struck her sex. Now she wanted it. They began walking to the elevator; Sarah with noticeable difficulty with her great breasts moving about under the shirt. “Having fun?” he asked her, wearing his standard cocky smirk.

Sarah didn’t pay him any mind. She didn’t want to arouse herself by looking at his face. Ranki pressed the button and the door opened quickly. Inside the elevator was a young mother and her little girl, probably no older than 3 or 4. Mentally sighing, this was both a good and a bad thing for Sarah. Though she had been disgusted at the thought of Ranki taking her in the confines of an elevator, she also wanted it to happen. “What kind of girl did he change me into?” she cursed him.

The woman looked to the two Trianni entering the elevator and smiled at them. “Hello,” she said.

“Mommy, they’re big kitties!” the girl exclaimed happily, pointing to Sarah.

“Yes, they’re called Trianni, sweetie,” the mother explained.

Sarah noticed a small smile on Ranki’s face—a genuine smile! She never thought she’d see that! “Would you like to see a magic trick?” he asked the girl, kneeling in front of her. The girl eagerly nodded. Sarah looked back at how Ranki was to her two years ago, and how he would show her tricks from his Trianni heritage. “Now, watch my hand closely,” he said, holding out his palm. It began to glow with a faint light. Sarah saw this one. He would create a small ball of harmless energy and control it with little actions from his finger. And, exactly as she remembered, a small whitish ball of energy emerged from his hand. By pointing his finger up, the ball slowly floated up into the air. The girl watched it with incredulous eyes. She must not have seen anything like this within her short time. Sarah was amazed at the way he was so kind and gentle with this little girl. As he made the ball whiz around the elevator with simple hand motions and the girl watched and clapped happily, Sarah began to think that maybe Ranki wasn’t as bad as she previously thought.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. The little girl and her mother left first, both smiling happily. Sarah walked out after them with Ranki close behind her. “Ranki, what was that about?” she asked, her ear twitching a bit out of curiosity.

He scoffed. “As if I’m so evil that I want to traumatize a small child.” He crossed his arms as he followed her. “Were you expecting me to bang you in the elevator?” Ranki asked with his smirk again. Sarah’s legs shifted a little uncomfortably at the sight of his face. Why was it so arousing to her? “So, are we going to go to Veronica’s Secret or aren’t we?” Her face flushed again and she swallowed nervously. With a nod, she looked down. Instead of seeing the ground, her view was obstructed by her large chest. Her nipples were slightly erect. She hasn’t even been touched by him and she’s already becoming more aroused. This wasn’t good…

Inside the boutique were a lot of attractive young women looking around at the various pieces of fancy—and possibly over-priced—lingerie and nightwear. Sarah’s eyes skimmed over what she could see and what she saw left her breathless. “O-oh god,” she stammered. Ranki looked to her reaction with a grin. She looked back to him, face red as a tomato and narrowed her eyes at him.

“Getting turned on, Sarah?” She shook her head and turned her face away from him. He laughed a bit and walked up to the register.

“Hello, welcome to Veronica’s Secret,” the cashier said happily, smiling at the customer before her. “My name is Haley, how can I help you?” This woman was considerably attractive compared to the other employees, Sarah noted, as well as most of the female customers. Her face was perfect and very angelic, and her bright blue eyes shone with youth and energy. Looking down her body, Ranki could tell that she wasn’t very well endowed; she was at most an A-cup and her hips weren’t as wide. It was her face that attracted Ranki to the register.

“What’s he up to?” Sarah thought, watching as Ranki eyed the cashier. He wasn’t planning on doing to Haley what he did to herself, was he? She definitely hoped not—a small portion of her was absolutely unwilling to share him. Her tail frizzed in frustration, but she didn’t know why.

“Hello, I’m here to pick up something for my girlfriend here,” he said, gesturing to Sarah who was still standing at the doorway. “I just don’t know what exactly to look for, so it would be nice if you were to assist me in picking something out.”

Haley smiled at him again and nodded. “Alright then, let’s go back here and have a look around.” She left the register and another girl took her spot as she gestured for Ranki and Sarah to follow.

Sarah didn’t like this feeling. What was Ranki planning? It drover her nuts not knowing what kind of plots he was thinking of. “Damn it Ranki, why do you have to be so calculative and unpredictable?”

The saleswoman rummaged through some racks and pulled out various things to show Ranki, each one would be more flattering than the last. Sarah watched as well, but could never imagine her old self wearing anything like that. But her new form was another story. This new Trianni form was drop-dead gorgeous and downright sexy. Anything she wore would simply accentuate her sexiness even more. Ranki decided on a black silk teddy with holes in inappropriate places. Sarah felt her face heat up just looking at it, so she looked away quickly. He smirked at her reaction to it. “This one looks great,” he said to Haley.

“Okay, I’ll take your girlfriend to a changing room, and we can see what this looks like on her,” Haley said, smiling. Sarah didn’t know what was going on, but she had a feeling that Ranki had something in mind. Haley walked passed Sarah and smiled at her. “This way.” Sarah swallowed loudly and followed the petite salesperson into the changing room. Once inside the small room, Haley placed the teddy up on the hanger and turned to the Trianni girl. “Your boyfriend seems nice,” she began.

Sarah shook her head at her. “No, he isn’t…” Haley looked to her with a slightly confused expression. “He’s plotting something, Haley; something that involves you…”

She smiled a bit and shook her head. “Oh, come on. We’ve only just met. Why would he plot against me?”

“No, you have to listen to me,” Sarah said, becoming a little more hysterical. “He did this to me,” she said, gesturing to her newly formed body. “I was a human before today! I didn’t have breasts like this! He transformed me into this!”

Haley looked to her blankly. “And I used to be a cat.” Sarah’s eyes widened. Of course no one would believe her. “Am I on one of those hidden camera shows or something? You’re a really good actress,” she said with a smile.

“You’re on something better than that, Haley,” Ranki’s voice came from outside the changing room. The girls inside looked to the door and the knob began to turn. Slowly the door opened, revealing to them Ranki’s fanged grin and evil amber eyes.

“I’m sorry, but you can’t come in here, sir,” Haley said, trying to hold up her smile. His expression was scaring her a bit. He stepped into the room and shut the door with his tail. “Please, you have to wait outside.” Sarah was shaking as she pressed up against the wall behind her. She was right; Ranki was up to something.

“You see, Haley, I came here to do some shopping, but not the kind of shopping you’re thinking of,” he said darkly, looking right into her blue, almost shimmering eyes. “Sarah here needs a playmate, you see.” Haley stepped back and looked over her shoulder to the frightened girl against the wall. Just as she turned to look at Ranki again, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed up against the side wall. Looking into his eyes, she swallowed hard. “W-what kind of s-shopping?” she asked curiously, bordering on fear.

With a grin, his feline-like tongue licked his lips hungrily. “Girl shopping… And I think I’ve just found my purchase.” Haley’s eyes widened once he said that. She opened her mouth to call for security, but Ranki covered her mouth with his tail by wrapping it around her like a gag. “Ah-ah-ah, no screaming, Haley…” Haley’s eyes clamped shut as tears streamed down her lovely face. “You’re gonna love what I do to you…”

End of Chapter 3: Shopping