The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Case Of The Missing Piano

Budapest, Hungary was in a state of panic. Franz Liszt was to give a concert that night, but his piano had been stolen from the concert hall. Noone knew exactly how it got stolen, but whoever did it seemed to be very clever because that night there were no witnesses. Whoever had stolen the piano had managed to make a clean getaway. They even took the time to lock up the concert hall afterwards so the authorities it would look like they were never there.

As a result of the piano theft, the concert had to be cancelled that night, much to the dismay of Liszt and Budapest. The day after the theft, both the police and Liszt wentto the concert hall and searched it, thinking that the thieves had stashed it somewhere-but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. The piano was nowhere in the building. It was gone. The composer was crushed.

“Where is my piano?", he asked-on the verge of crying, “without it, I’ll never be able to perform again! My career will be over!”

“Sir, we’ll doing our best,” the officer said, “believe me, we’re taking this very seriously. You’ll get your piano back as soon as we find it.”

“How long will it take?", Liszt asked.

“We don’t know,” the officer said, “but we’ll keep looking.”

“Please do,” Liszt said, “my career depends on it.”

“Yes sir,” the officer said.

* * *

A young woman entered the auditorium. She had heard about the theft over there and was curious about it. Her name was Juni-a beautiful Eurasian who was 26 but young enough to look 15. She had short, dark brown hair, passionate dark brown eyes and full red lips. Juni was also 5′6″. Juni was also a genius with an IQ of 145 (however she had to hide her smarts from the men she associated with). Perhaps for once, though she could get the chance to help solve this case.

Juni walked to the stage and up the steps to get up on it. An officer said, “I’m sorry young lady, you’ll have to leave. We’re investigating a theft.”

“I know. I’d like to help you solve it,” she said.

The officers laughed and one of them said, “You can’t possibly help us. For one reason, you’re much too young.”

“I am not,” she said-annoyed, “I am a fully grown woman-26 years of age.”

“Shouldn’t you try to find a husband?” another asked.

Juni was slighted and but said, “Well, I’ve chosen not to marry. I don’t see why it’s of any importance.”

A few minutes later, Liszt said, “Juni, if you say that you can help us, please do. My career depends on it!”

“Well, the night the piano was stolen, there weren’t any witnesses,” Juni said.

“That’s why it’s hard to solve this case. How can you help us if you didn’t see anything?", the officer asked.

“This morning before I came in, I found this at the crime scene,” Juni said, “all it has is an address.”

The officer quickly grabbed the paper, looked at it and said, “Do you think that this is where the piano is?”

“Perhaps, but then again it could just be a mere address,” Juni said.

“The thief could have dropped it by accident last night at the crime scene,” the officer said.

“Ah, our first clue,” Juni said.

“Yes, so it is. Now if you will excuse us, young lady—”

“My name is Juni,” she said.

“If you will excuse us Juni,” the officer said, “we must get back to work solving this case. Good day.”

“But sirÉ”

“Good day Juni,” he said sternly.

The Eurasian was visibly embarrassed and insulted but left the concert hall.

* * *

California, 2002: 8 a.m.

The alarm clock went off in Juni’s bedroom. While half-asleep, she fumbled to find the button so she could either extend her sleep time or shut the alarm off. The Eurasian managed to shut off the alarm nevertheless and managed to get a few minutes of sleep until the phone rang. At first, she let it ring but after the fifth ring, she finally got up to answer it.

“Hello?” she asked sleepily.

“Hi J. I didn’t wake you did I?” It was her friend An Nguyen.

“Well, in a way you did,” Juni said.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that you were still sleeping,” An said.

“What’s up?", Juni asked.

“Well, it may be too early to ask, but do you want to hit the mall with me in a couple of hours?”

Juni perked up a little and exclaimed, “Yeah sure! What time?”

“Ten a.m.,” An said.

“Okay, just let me wake up a little bit and I’ll be ready in a couple of hours,” Juni said.

“Okay,” An said.

“Great,” Juni said, “see you at 10.”

“See ya J,” she said-and hung up.

Juni looked at the bed and said, “Oh, if only I could sleep for a few more minutes! Well, maybe just for a little while.”

With that, she climbed back into bed and snuggled into the blanket. Ahh, it was so warm and secure. It was heavenly.

“Ah. To sleep, per chance to dream,” she thought. And this dream would prove to be interesting.

* * *

Dream sequence:

Juni was at a Budapest café sipping cocoa in the afternoon when Liszt approached her. He sat at her table and said, “Hello.”

“Oh, hello sir,” she said.

“Hi Juni. How are you today?", Liszt asked.

“I’m fine, thank you,” she said.

Liszt told Juni, “That was some good detective work you did at the concert hall. Very clever, especially for a woman.”

“Thank you,” she said, “it was the least I could do. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be of much more help.”

“That’s okay, but unfortunately my piano still hasn’t turned up. I’m beginning to fear that it never will.”

“I’m sure that it will. We just have to have patience.”

Then the composer said, “By the way, I’m sorry. I never told you my name.It’s Franz Liszt.”

“It’s nice to meet you sir,” Juni said-and they shook hands.

“Please, call me Franz,” he said.

“Okay Franz,” Juni said-and grinned.

“Juni, would you like to—,” Liszt began, but the two were soon interrupted by a strange ringing sound. The sound continued for some time, perplexing the two. It kept ringing and ringing and ringing.

* * *

California, 2002-

The phone rang for some time, awakening Juni from her dream. She got up to answer it.

“Hello”, she said.

“Hi J, Are you ready to go to the mall?” It was An.

“Um, no. Not yet. What time is it?", Juni asked.

“9:30,” An said, “don’t tell me you were sleeping again!”

“Um, I was but I had no idea that it was for this long!,” Juni said, “anyway listen. I’ll be ready in less than 30 minutes. I promise!”

“Okay J,” An said.

“Okay An,” Juni said.

Juni hung up the telephone and rushed to get ready. After washing her face, she went to the closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a midriff. After she was dressed, she quickly ate breakfast, washed the bowl and brushed her teeth. After grabbing her purse, Juni rushed out to the porch to wait for her friend.

An pulled up to the driveway and honked the horn. Juni ran to the car and her friend unlocked the passenger door. She got in and An said, “I’m glad that you’re finally ready.”

“so am I,” Juni said, “now we can roll.”

The two went to South Coast Plaza and hung out until 9. p.m. Then An drove Juni home. When Juni got to her bedroom, she changed for bed and went to sleep.

Then the dream began again.

* * *

“Juni!", Liszt called out as he caught her on the street. The Eurasian turned around and saw him coming towards her.

“Franz!", she exclaimed.

“Hello Juni. Where are you going?", Liszt asked.

“To the concert hall. I have a rehearsal.”

“Rehearsal?", he asked.

“Yes, to dance. By the way, any luckwith finding your piano?”

“No, unfortunately,” Liszt said.

“Well, I gotta go. I’ll see you later,” Juni said.

“Wait. I’ll come with you. I’d love to watch you dance,” Liszt said.

“Well, okay Franz,” Juni said-laughing nervously, “Ill see you there then.”

“Okay,” Liszt said.

* * *

They went to the concert hall together and Juni got into costume. Since there was 15 minutes until rehearsal, she went backstage and joined her friends, which were some other female dancers. One of them, Cider, asked Juni “Is Franz Liszt still looking for his piano?”

“Yes,” Juni said, “do you know where it is?”

“Yes we do,” Cider said.

“You know where it is? Why haven’t you told the police?", Juni asked.

“Because we took it,” Cider said.

“Are you crazy?", Juni asked, “because of that, he had to cancel his performance!”

“Yes, but it was still pretty funny. Oh don’t worry, Juni. He’ll get it back! We only took it as a joke!”

“Well it’s not a funny one!", Juni exclaimed, “and by the way, Liszt is out there. He came to watch me dance.”

“Liszt is out there? Let me see!", Cider exclaimed.

She peeked through the curtain and saw the composer in the audience. The she closed it and giggled.

“He doesn’t know a thing,” she said.

In 15 minutes, the dancers-including Juni-were onstage performing, with Liszt watching. The thieves were right in front of his eyes and he didn’t even know it.

* * *

After the rehearsal, Juni joined Liszt offstage and her friends cooed and giggled at her from the stage. The two walked out of the concert hall hand-in-hand. They went to a small café and Liszt stroked her face with his fingers. Juni blushed slightly and grinned. There was an awkward silence and Liszt gently asked, “Can I kiss you?”

“Kiss me?", Juni asked.

“Yes my love,” Liszt said and moved his lips towards hers.

“UmmÉno!", Juni exclaimed, “in fact, I have to go!”

Liszt was shocked and said, “Surely I should be allowed to kiss such a beautiful woman! Don’t you love me?”

“Yes. Yes I do, Franz, but please don’t take it personally if I don’t kiss you. Really darling, I have to go.”

“Will I see you again?", Liszt asked.

“Of course!", Juni exclaimed, “but where should we meet?”

“How about my house tomorrow evening?", Liszt asked.

“Okay, just give me the address and I’ll be there.”

Liszt gave her his home address, writing it down on a napkin. Juni grabbed it and said, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” Liszt said.

There was another awkwardsilence and the composer hoped that Juni would change her mind and let him kiss her, but instead she hurried off with the address. Liszt was sorely disappointed. He really wanted to kiss her!

* * *

Juni woke up from her dream that morning. She was puzzled. Why wouldn’t she let Liszt kiss her? What was she so afraid of? That dream certainly puzzled her, but it wasn’t over yet. ..oh no, there was more to come.

* * *

The next night, it was back to the dream. Juni and Liszt were together at his home and Liszt said, “Darling, please let me kiss your lips. I’m not going to hurt you.”

“I know Franz, butÉ”, she began-and then continued, “please don’t make this difficult for me. I don’t love you any less.”

“Very well then,” Liszt said, “then I may as well kiss you here” and kissed her neck. “And here,” he said-kissing her face. His lips felt good on her skin, but then the composer came to her lips and gently touched them with his finger saying, “but I can never kiss you here, can I?”

“No Franz,” she said, “I’m sorry.”

Liszt was sorely disappointed. He had kissed the lips of every woman he’d been with,but this was actually the first time that a woman had actually refused to have her lips kissed. The composer tried to think of a way to change this situation. Then he had a novel idea.

* * *

Liszt looked into Juni’s eyes and said, “Look into my eyes.”

She looked into his eyes and he told her, “Your eyes are getting heavy.”

Her eyes were getting heavy and the composer stroked her face and said “sleepy, sleepy eyes.”

The sleep was building in her eyes. They were getting heavier and heavier, but she looked further into Liszt’s eyes.

Liszt lightly kissed her face and neck while Juni was partially hypnotized.

Liszt wanted to taste her lips, and Juni couldn’t say no, even though her lips tried to. The composer told her to sleep and her eyes closed within seconds. Then he told her to open her eyes, and she did-staring blankly into space.

Liszt wanted once again to kiss Juni’s lips. His lips said “Kiss me.” Her lips said “Yes.”

They kissed deeply and passionately.

That night in the bedroom (with Juni still hypnotized), Liszt whispered softly to her in the dark and touched her. They made love in bed and she felt his arms around her body pulling her closer to his lips. She said nothing, but felt his warm lips gently pressed against hers. After the kiss, he said,

“Don’t be afraid. I’ll keep you safe.” Then he embraced her. She heard his breathing and closed her eyes. Liszt stroked her face, neck and breasts. Juni’s arms were around him and she kissed his neck lightly. Liszt was under her and pulled her towards him. They kissed again and she felt safe. There was a good feeling in being with Franz.

After the sex, Liszt wanted to bring her out of hypnosis, so he told her, “Look into my eyes.”

Juni once again looked into his eyes and he told her,“You are awakening and becoming refreshed and relaxed.”

Thesleep escaped her eyes and they were now clear.

* * *

Juni snuggled under the blanket, greatly enjoying her dream. Luckily, it was still dark outside-which meant more time to indulge in this romantic adventure!

But there was more to come.

* * *

Back at the concert hall, Cider said (when she, Juni and the other dancers were out of earshot) “Last night we returned the piano, but hopefully you didn’t tell Liszt the reason behind it’s disappearance.”

“No, I didn’t”, Juni said, “but at least he has it back. That’s what’s important.”

“Yes,” Cider said smugly, “I suppose it is, but it was fun while it lasted.”

Then Cider added, “but Juni, you have to swear that you won’t breathe a word of this to anyone-not even Liszt. It’ll be a secret between us girls.”

“I promise,” Juni said, and they shook on it. Of course, she kept her word.

* * *

The day after the piano was returned, the concert was held. First, Juni and the other dancers performed a fine ballet. Then Liszt performed his romantic piece on stage in his solo recital. Juni and her friends were in the audience watching and enjoying the performance. As Liszt continued performing his piece, the music started fading away. It kept fading and fading, until the dream was over and Juni woke up.

What a wonderful dream that was!