The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Case Closed

Synopsis: A judge has a hard time figuring out what side of the law she is really on

MC F/M N/C

The courtroom was silent as the guilty verdicts flooded in. Reporters scampered out of the room with the years biggest headline on their minds “Mob Boss Found Guilty On All Charges”. It had been a long wait for Darian Killabrew to see if his partner in crime and son Benwa Killabrew, who had just been convicted of illegal use of company funds, would be freed or incarcerated. Benwa looked up to his dad and always wanted to follow in his footsteps in crime, but what he didn’t realize was that his own father would sell him out and reveal that it was his name as the company’s president, and the paper trail of money laundering led to Benwa and not to its rightful corrupted owner Darian.

Benwa stood in jaw dropping shock as the verdict was read and he turned to look at his father, who sat in the back of the courtroom trying to remain as unseen as possible, with unbridled fear. Darian had promised his son only the best lawyers and would in turn use whatever means he could to see that his son was set free, but the evidence was just too much, not even the millions of dollars he had spent or the intimidation of witnesses could set his only son free.

The judge on the case, who was a Judge Judy want to be, but much tougher having been a ex FBI operating officer before taking her seat on the bench, seemed to be pleased that justice was done before stating that sentencing would be tomorrow mourning and slamming down her gavel. Darian knew that there was no way out of this for his son unless he did something drastic, something he promised his ex wife he would never do again, something that even sickened him to know how out of control he could get, but it was needed to be done.

Chapter 2—The meeting

Judge Chezney walked into her usual bar to take her usual nightcap before heading home.

“Hey Judge Chez” the bar tender said as he saw his most reoccurring customer come in and look somewhat happy for a change.

“Hey yourself shepard, and remember around here I don’t want people knowing I’m a judge so just go with Chez or Chezney” she said in a whisper.

“Alrighty then ju..err I mean Chez” Shepard said in a chuckle. “I have never seen you come in here happy” “Did you do a interesting case today or something and do you want the usual?".

“Yes on both questions Shep”

“I finally see why I got into this business, we finally got one of the biggest scum buckets off the street and its all up to me now to make sure he stays there when I sentence him” Judge Chezney said with a wink.

“Ok then judge err ,damn, I mean Chez, one long island ice tea coming up”.

Sitting in his stool away from Judge Chezney, Darian looked on at what was about to be someone he knew he had to get to before his only son was sent up the river.

“Hey bar keep, can you do me a little favor” Darian said as he flashed a hundred dollar bill in Shepard’s face.

“Well man it depends on the favor”

“Just put this in my friend’s drink over there” pointing to the judge under his coat trying not to making it obvious.

“Wow I don’t know about that man, I mean what is this stuff, and I don’t know if you know it or not, but she’s a judge. If she found out I’m sure I can get into some serious trouble, if you KNOW what I mean.” “After all she is the one who got me this job after I got released from the joint”.

“Look you snotty nosed pencil dicked 2 bit loser, do you have any idea who the FUCK I am”. “Let me make this easy for you, either take the money and do the job, or I will have my boys come back here after closing time just to make sure you get home safely, if you KNOW what I mean”.

“Ok ok I don’t want any trouble guy”. “Money talks and bullshit walks “. Shep said as covered the vial of liquid and money in his hand so no one would see. Shepard poured the pink liquid into the judge’s drink and walked over to the Judge Chezney.

“Sorry for the wait judge but I made this one with my own little touch, I call it long island of Shepard” he said with slight chuckle.

Chezney just laughed along to be polite and said “You do know I like it the regular way but why not spice things up a bit I guess”.

Shepard left with a smile “Enjoy”.

Darian just looked on waiting for the drug to take its effect and he knew what signs to look for. Dehydration was one of them and that would make her have dry mouth which in turn would have her chugging down the drink. Another thing he looked for was for her eyes to squint as her concentration and focus would be almost gone as she was reading over her next day’s case schedule. Lastly he looked for beads of sweat to form on her brow, this would let him know that her body temperature had been raised and the drug was taking its total effect.

After seeing all three signs Darian knew it was time to introduce himself to Judge Chezney........

Chapter 3

“Hello there judge” Darian smugly said as he sat down across from Chezney in dark bar. Chezney looked up and saw a black man that looked highly familiar to her in some way.

“Hey I know you” “You are Benwa Killabrew’s business partner and probably also as guilty as he is”

“If you came here to try and swing my decision in anyway then IL have to ask you to leave because that is highly illegal”

“Don’t worry judge I’m not here for anything like that” “I don’t want to turn your decision, I’m here to make it for you”. After saying that, Darian placed a star shaped pendant on the table top and quickly yet unknowingly slipped his hand on the back of Chezney’s head to tilt it downward to gaze at the pendant.

“Wha....what are you doing” Chezney said in a whisper as what seemed like invisible beams of light penetrated her eyes from the pendant.

“Chezney I’m going to tell you exactly what I’m doing”

“I have down extensive research on you and know pretty much all about you, cause you see, I’m not only benwa’s business partner, I’m also his father”

“I’m not willing to let him go because of a mistake I made”

All Chezney could do was keep starring at the pendant and now was seeing visible beams of light dance from it into her sight of vision. Beads of sweat were forming on her brow and she knew something was drastically wrong. She tried to open her mouth to say something, say anything, but all she could do was look and stare at the pretty lights.

“I guess I should let you in on this since you can not do anything about it”

“I have been affiliated with,,,,,well lets call them less desirable businessmen all my life”

“I finally worked my way through all the backwards bullshit of the underworld and black market selling and may I say, made a pretty good name for myself out there.”

“I know all about you and your FBI background, and I even know that they have taught you many techniques to avoid hypnotism, but I’ve been around the block once or twice and had many run ins with the FBI.”

“I know all their little secrets” Darian starts to chuckle “how else do you think I made it this far without getting caught”

“By now I think you realize you are drawn to my voice and the noise in the background is disappearing”

“Isn’t this true Chezney”

“Yesss” chez mumbles out

“I am putting you under deep hypnosis Chezney, keep focusing on all the lights, don’t look away, feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into them, feel your own thoughts being too hard to control and jumbled, you need someone to think for you, to lead you”

Chezney struggles with the urges in her to answer “I will not loose my control to you”. Even though she finds the strength to say those heroic words her own thoughts were becoming jumbled and it was easier to just let him talk and lead her.

Darian then moves his chair even closer and starts to reach into her black overcoat with his hand and trace circles over Chezney’s nipples. “I don’t think you understand fully yet”

“With the little sedative that was in your drink and the power from this pendant you do have nooooooo choice.............”

Darian slips his hand down into her pant and unbuttons them. Then caresses her stomach and pubic hair before gently kneading Chezney’s engorged clit.

“Noooo please nooo” Chezney meekly moans.

“Chezney I know you are getting turned on by this”.

“It isn’t your fault, you can’t help but give in to the power of the drug and pendant”

“The drug is used to make your body super sensitive to touch while the pendant grabs your mind”

“Soon I will have your body and mind”

Darian then whispers into Chezney’s ear while keeping the assault on her clit with his hand........ Deeper........Deeper.........Deeper over and over again.

Chezney retreats into her own mind to fight off these hypnotic attacks. I got to think of someway to block this out. Closing my eyes or something. Damn he is right I can not even think straight. I’m far to good a officer of the court to let this happen but its so much easier to let go. What is he saying in my ear.

When chezney breaks her concentration to fight she hears those words......Deeper.......Deeper.....Deeper, and then starts to mindlessly repeat them herself.

“I think it’s time we departed here and had continued discussion at my place”

All chezney could do was whisper deeper as she starred slack jawed at the pendant.

Part 4. Apartment

Darian opens the door and walks in leading Chezney behind him.

“Lets take a look at my bedroom darling shall we?”

“No I got to think about stuff err I got to errr concentrate errrr something isn’t right.“Chezney said desperately trying to break free of this mental hold she was under.

“I did notice in the car that you were struggling to say something, quit remarkable actually”. “Most women are mindless drones by now, but I will just take this as more of a challenge”

Darian undid the bun in Chezney’s hair and let her long blonde hair flow down, he then ripped open her blouse and exposing her cleavage and her red bra.

“Ahh a touch of sexuality from someone that is thought to be soooo pure” Darian says as he places his palm on the girls chest. “I am really impressed by your body, you would have never known it seeing you wear a robe all day long.”

Darian wasn’t lying, for the first time since is his ex wife he saw someone that was so beautiful yet wanting to be so powerful that it made the bulge in his pants very apparent.

“I know you are confused but look around you, this is my apartment, and you wouldn’t be at someone’s apartment that you didn’t trust fully right Chez?”

She thought for a moment “yes that is right, errr I usually don’t go to men’s apartments” she says confusingly.

“I’m not even going to make you do anything you don’t want to do Chezney” Darian says as he throws the pendant on the coffee table.

As soon as it hits the table beams of light seem to catch Chezney again. She stands in the room zombie like with her chest heaving in exhaustion from trying to fight the mind altering attack.

“Tell me if you wish me to continue, remember I’m not going to do anything you don’t want me to do”.

Darian drops to his knees and gently pulls down Chez’s pants along with her underwear. He then precedes to shove his face into her delta and lick ravishly at her moist sex.

“Do you like this Chezney”

“Yesssss” She says in a moan

Do you want me to continue

“Ooooo yesss don’t stop, never been touched like that”

Darian then precedes to lay Chezney on the coach. “Remove your clothes”. She is helpless to deny him, as she disrobes so does he.

He then turns her onto her side and begins to penetrate her tight opening with the head of his swollen penis from behind her. Grabbing her swollen pink nipple’s in his black hands he fondles her body.

“Aggggrrhhhhhh” Chezney moans as her pussy is penetrated

“Remember you are the judge here, I am only doing what you want right”

“Yesssssss ahhhh”

“Do you want to feel me deeper in you, deeper in you, deeper in you.....”

Chezney hears the trigger word and starts to really moan and cry out in pleasure.......Yes Deeper in me......

And with that Darian fill’s her pussy up with his entire manhood stretching the walls or her vagina, making her feel pleasure she has never had before.

“Do you want this”

“Yes”

“Do you need this” Darian is now slamming his cock in her almost violently now.

“Yes, oh God yes MATE!”

“Tell me who you will obey, who is YOUR judge as I go DEEEEEEEPER”

“YOU ARE” she says a violent orgasm rips through her.

After hearing those words Darian knows that Chezney is now fully under his control and her body and mind are his putty to play with as he chooses.

All through the night he continues to have passionate sex with her bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Switching positions and doing her analy oraly what ever he pleased. Before finally making her drink his cum as he squirts its hot flavor into the back of her mouth while she looks up to him mindlessly.

Chapter 5 the courtroom

“I here by sentence Benway Killabrew to the minimum of 10 years time served and community service for 3 weeks”

“I hope by giving back to our community this will set you straight”

Judge Chezney brings the gavel down and the shocking sentence is made. She then retires to her ready room and awaits further instructions.

The court is stunned to hear this light sentence for a convicted mob boss and is left silent except for a few mumbles of . Benwa turns to his father and throws up a triumphant fist in the air while his dad leaves the room with a knowing smile on his face.

The door to Judge Chelney chambers are opened and in walks in Darian with his new mindless slave laying there naked and legs open as she was told.

“You did a great job in there Chez, everything you wanted to do”. No one will ever really know that I am the true president of Green corp, no you can go deeper.....

With that word Chezney closes her eyes and smiles with pleasure.

Darian walks over and begins to undress and relive the previous night with chezney.

Before Darian could begin, the doors flung open and in walked Benwa.

“Hey dad thanks for all your help”

“How the hell did you know I was in here?” Darian says with a startled expression as he turns around to look at his son.

“You do know that I would do anything I could for you.”

“Ya I know what you would do for me, to me, against me, all of that.” “You would let your only son be convicted of a crime that is your own doing” “but like you always taught me I watched my OWN back”

With that Chezney kicked Darian off of her unto the floor. Benwa walked over to the desk and took out a tape recorder from one of the drawers.

“This little bit of evidence can put you away for a loooooong time dad”

“What the fuck are you talking about” “I got you off the crime” “so what if you were convicted, your sentence was a slap on the wrist”. Darian said

Benwa then reached into the other drawer and handed a gun to Chezney. “You see father I knew all along how you were and one day you would back stab me like this.” “And like you always said never trust ANYONE.”

Chezney sat up and pointed the gun right at Darian.

“I knew you would try something like this, but what you never even thought of is that I would do the exact same thing before the trial even started” Benwa laughingly said seeing his father practically begging for his own life.

“I got to my dear Judge Chezney just a tad bit before you could” “and I left her with a resounding want to kill you for some reason”

So I can either turn you over to the feds, or let you die, your pick. After all it will look like you came in here to attack the judge and she just defended herself.

“But wait son........”

“Not quick enough with a answer”, “NOW CHEZNEY” Benwa quickly inserted

“DEEPER” Darian said right before the shot went off

CLICK BOOM

Benwa laid in a puddle of his own blood from a gunshot to the head.

“Ahh fuck my only son dead, but like I always taught him, watch your back, because no one can be trusted......”