The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect

part 2

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to My princess for her support and help.

Amy went to her bedroom to get ready for her day. While she laid out her outfit she mused how in love with her Master she was. Somewhere deep down she wondered why was she a slave but the thought left as soon as it popped into her head. She just shrugged this is what I am and what I was meant to be. She began to do her tasks as she was assigned by her Master the thought of being able to do them for Him made her feel so horny so ….so what was the word submissive yes that was it submissive. I am a submissive a slave that is what was missing in my life all this time. Bill is My lord and Master He is my world. I must obey Him and please Him. As this though raced through her mind a thrill rushed thru her also. Doing the letter “B” was harder than she would have ever thought it would be. But she got it done and was running late. But all the attention to that area made her so horny and wanting to play. But there was no time perhaps she could do that other task and play at school. Yes that was it but that did nothing to curve the need she felt deep in her pussy. Her nipples were standing tall due to her state of excitement. Even through she chose a sweater they could still be seen. She ran out of the house in a big rush she was running late due to the task and needed to make up time or she would be late and have to deal with that with the Principle.

Amy made it to the school with little time to spare. She had to rush this caused her hard nipples to brush against the material of the sweater as she moved quickly down the hall but not at a run. She could not act like some kid she was one that always yelled, “No running in the hall.” if she was in the mood she just assigned them to detention. She thought it odd she had worn this sweater before and it did not effect her nipples this way before. She arrived at the office made it to the time clock and punched in as she turned to walk away the late bell rang and she felt as if someone was sucking on her clit. She dropped her purse and planner from the effect. As she kneeled to retrieve the items the image of being on her knees in front of Master Bill sucking His cock. Then the thought, oh would I love to suck His cock right here, right now in front of everyone and show them what she truly was, then they would all know what she truly was and she could stop pretending to be what she was not. The next thought popped in like a flashing warning sign. It was where the fuck did that thought come from… she was brought back to earth by the Principle standing over her asking, “Ms Barks is everything alright?“ she blushed stated she just felt light headed and did not wish to get up to quick. But a voice in the back of her mind said, tell him you are a slave bitch and pull his cock out and show him how good you are at being cock sucker. She rushed out of the office avoiding eye contact. Feeling her face turning beet red and her pussy juice begin to run down her legs as she moved. Her nipples were all hard and sending messages of their state of arousal to her pussy and brain. She wondered what is going on with me. I never thought these thoughts before…..or did I it was all messed up and jumbled.

She arrived in her classroom and began calling roll. Oh please just get me thru this first 20 min of homeroom so I can catch my breath and begin to think things out. She quickly looked about the class matching the faces with the names. The homeroom just was not right. What was it. The class was passing notes, giggling and talking. This happened before but not at this level. She finished the roll and handed the paper work to the student so she could run it to the office. She thought soon the new computer network will be up and this student runner will not be needed. So she will not be out wandering the halls and chatting to friends with the same job and perhaps a quick cigarette or smoke of something else. Yeah she could be doing something more constructive like serving someone on her knees. Oh this will be one long day. At this rate she would need a towel or a bucket and mop to clean up after herself. The disruption continued in the class till the 20 minutes was gone. What was with these students today. It was not a select few it was the whole room, all of them. As the bell rang the thrill ran thru her that feeling of someone sucking her clit. Her eyes widened and she gasped. The reaction of the class was to burst into laughter. As they all got up to leave. But they all kept looking over their shoulders and such to get one last look. She got up to monitor the hallway which was her normal duty during change of classes. Her legs were like rubber.

As she watched the students mill about the halls many were in the usual groups but they were all a buzz with gossip one big secret was being passed around the school. Many looking at her and taking double take. Then a chuckle or giggle then they would continue on their way. One of the new young teachers approached amy. She smiled and tried not to bring anymore attention to herself or amy. Excuse me Ms. Barks can I talk to you in your classroom. They moved into the empty classroom. In her voice was apprehension, “Ma’am it’s none of my business but your choice of attire has the students all a buzz.” In her standard method of dealing with others that were not her felt level or status. She snapped, “No it’s none of your business. You would think they never saw me in a sweater before. Is there anything else? I am very busy.” The young teacher turned red bite her lower lip and said, “nope nothing at all, (under her breath she said) “bitch” as she turned. Behind her she heard a low moan as she turned to look she saw a shudder run thru Ms. Barks. She then said to herself what the hell what is she going to do yell at me. She approached Ms. Barks fast and stopped just before their noses touched. “Look BITCH I just figured I would be nice to you and tell you your big hard nipples are pocking thru that sweater like are some kind of whore. And you of all teachers would tell another teacher that they needed to be prime, proper and professional in school. Well you do look professional but teaching is not the profession. You had such a problem with my skirts early this year. What do you have to say about that? “ amy just stood there it took all the strength she had to stand on weak legs after hearing that word. Moisture ran down the inside of her legs. She mustered smile and thanked the younger teacher for her input. The younger teacher almost lost it right there and then but for the sake of her job she kept it in and just smiled, turned and walked off. She thought fuck her but then she turned and looked again. A smile came to her lips as a thought came to her mind. May be the ice bitch got her brains fucked out last night.

The things running through amy’s mind were a mixture of mostly thoughts she never had in public but here she was in public thinking them and wondering if she could make it to the teachers bathroom and back before the next class.

To be continued.....