The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A young girl has a strange conversation in a café. In the end she finds herself happy with her new life.

A short one this time. If you know my stories, you may be aware, that I am not so much interested in the technique of mind control, but more in the actual situation, where and when it takes place and in the results.

Codes: MC MD

Carrie’s New Life

Carolyn was used to be ogled. She could deal with it. What she hated the most was, when men, who easily could be her father were undressing her with their eyes. “Don’t look,” she told Lorene, who was sitting with her back to him, “but there’s some old creep, who’s eying me up and down. Let’s get out of here.” “Okay. Just wait a minute, I need to see the restroom, before we leave.” The moment, Lorene was heading to the inside of the café, the man, who had been observing Carolyn, stood up and came towards her table. He really had the nerve to stop at her table, looking at her questioningly. “Thank you,” he smiled, sitting down, where Lorene had been sitting. “I’d be glad to sit with you for a while.” How came this asshole to think, she had invited him?

“Yes, I did indeed notice, how hot you look. Why else would I have checked you out, dumbo?” What the hell was he talking about? And why did he keep up answering unspoken questions. “Well, I don’t mind, if a girl’s not so bright, especially such a hot little sexpot like you.” Now Carolyn got really angry. She wanted to tell him, what she thought of him, but he already started talking again. “You shouldn’t be bothered that your chest shows higher numbers than your IQ. Blonde teendolls like you are meant to care about nothing else than looking pretty and being sexy. It’s your nature. And you cannot act against your nature, can you?” he asked. No one could act against his or her nature. What kind of statement should that have been? Still, she didn’t like him and his rude manners at all.

Carolyn’s guess, that he wouldn’t expect an answer from her, proved to be correct, when he immediately reacted to ‘her’ virtual response, that obviously had been formed in his sick mind. “See, this is exactly, what I mean. There is just not enough space for college or a career in your little brain, when all your thoughts are turning around sex and getting fucked.” Carolyn was just about to kick his groin, when she saw Lorene returning. “Excuse me...” her friend addressed him. Carolyn was relieved, when he finally got up from the chair and turned towards Lorene. There was a short moment, when Carolyn thought, Lorene was about to faint, looking very pale and closing her eyes for a few seconds.

But then, he spoke again, this time to Lorene. “I don’t think, Carolyn would object, if you leave us alone. And I absolutely agree with her, that it would be a sheer waste of time, if I’d put any effort in such a small-breasted brunette geek like you. You go ahead and have your career.” Without a word or even looking at Carolyn, Lorene turned and left the café. The young blonde briefly wondered, how he knew her name, before she tried to get up herself, only to find, that she was too weak in her knees. She looked questioningly at the stranger, who had seated himself again. He smiled, fixing her uncomfortably long with his eyes. “Yes, I know, they’re called tits, but only if they deserve it. C-cups or less are just mere ‘breasts’, whereas your honkers for example definitely are ‘tits’.”

Something wasn’t right, but Carolyn found, she couldn’t focus on one concrete thought. She even wasn’t able to remember, she had questioned him about her friend’s breasts. What was wrong with her? Had he drugged her? “No, I don’t exaggerate at all. Your hooters are just perfect fuckbags. It’s a shame, though, you keep them caged in a bra. Boobs like yours should be wiggling and jiggling with every step you take. Sweater stretchers like yours are meant to be exposed. And don’t tell me, you don’t like to show them off, Carrie.” Carrie dimly remembered, that she always had tried to hide her brea... big gazongas, but maybe this was just believing.

“No, I don’t mind at all, if you get rid of that bra. I won’t blame you, if you follow your instincts.” Carrie hesitated for a few seconds, before she got up. She gave him a shy smile, when she headed towards the ladies’ room to get rid of her bra. She had to admit, it felt good to her, to let her tits free. And it felt even better to have the cloth of her top rubbing against her very sensitive nipples. She giggled, when she checked herself in the mirror and noticed, how they were standing proud and erect against her t-shirt. She giggled even more, when she jumped up and down in front of the mirror, letting her hooters bounce up and down. What she didn’t notice, was the fact, that the last time she had giggled was more than eight years ago.

Not knowing, what to do with her useless bra, she just threw it into the garbage can. The man grinned, when he saw her tits bouncing and swinging towards him, followed by the girl herself. “See, I told you, you would enjoy exposing your jiggling hooters to the world like a hot sexy slut.” Did she? It still seemed strange, that he was talking, as if they had a conversation, but she had to admit, that what he said made some sense to her. At least, it would explain, why she was behaving so brazenly. Not that she didn’t somehow even enjoy it. Maybe he was right, and she was a little slut. “Well, in that case, you have no other option, but to accept your true self. You should act on your impulses,” he answered. What impulses was he talking about?

“No, no, you are young, and it’s the undisputable privilege of youth, to throw society’s rules over board. You can be, whatever you want to be. You shouldn’t suppress your urges. They’re only natural, so you should live out your wishes and fantasies.” Carrie was sure, she had wishes and fantasies, if only she were able to remember them. “Me? Of course, I’d be glad to help you.” Carrie felt better, when she learnt, that he would aid her. She felt so helpless. “You shouldn’t be bothered. It’s pretty common, that hot young girls are constantly in sexual overdrive, unable to think of anything else than getting laid. They need guidance, however, especially if they are a little dumb. Don’t worry what you consider your brain. I’m experienced in handling hot young sluts like you and willing to help you and guide you.”

But she did have a brain, didn’t she? It was so hard to think. Why not let him lead her? “Like I told you, you shouldn’t worry your little sexpot airhead about such things. For a hot little slut like you, it’s more than enough to be sexy and willing.” Carrie felt some relieve at his statement. She really was in no shape to make any decisions today. She tried to recall the day’s events. They nearly were a blur. She had been to college this morning, this one she knew, although she wondered, how she could be at college, regarding, how dumb she was. After classes, she had decided for a trip to the mall. So far so good. She vaguely remembered now, that she had been sitting in this café, when she spotted this man and invited him to sit at her table. Wait! Hadn’t there been someone else?

She remembered a small-titted brunette. Yes, she clearly could see her face now before her inner eye. With bigger boobs, she could have been a pretty one. Carrie felt sad for the nice girl at being so under-developed. The man had been talking to the young woman, explaining to her, that she wasn’t worth his time because of her small ‘breasts’. She shuddered at this ugly word. Carrie giggled. Luckily for her she had some big ol’ titties. She was sure, the man would like them. She arched her back to push them forward for inspection. Thank God, she decided to go without a bra this morning. Her hard nipples rubbing against the thin t-shirt felt so great. Carrie could spend the whole day, showing off her hot body and having men ogle her titties. This was so much better than college.

The downcast was, however, that she needed money, to live and to buy a lot of slutty clothes, that showed off her body to the max. “I am flattered, that such a hot young slut would like to go with me,” he stated. “You just let me guide you and decide for you. Leave all the hard thinking to me, and all you have to do is being attentive towards my needs. Whether it’s ironing my shirts, doing the dishes or offering your fuckholes for my use. You’ll just do, what is expected from you like a good and obedient submissive little slut.” How lucky had she been to invite this man to sit at her table. He knew, exactly what to do. She hadn’t to think at all, only be available for whatever purpose he had in mind, and he would take care of her. “Okay, sexdoll. If you are so enthusiastic about becoming my fucktoy and trashy little slave, you can pack your things and follow me into your new life.”

* * *

Carrie happily left 18 years behind her, feeling giddy like a little schoolgirl, eager to learn more about her new life as her Master’s personal fucktoy slut and sex slave. She beamed with pride, when he told her, what a dirty whore she was, and how he was going to punish her for that, when she paraded around in her new clothes, giving each male customer at “Cheap & Nasty” a stiffy. He had her try on each and every trashy piece of clothing and model it for him. Carrie was relieved, when he would only accept micro skirts and hotpants, that would completely show off her legs and part of her ass cheeks. Modesty was for small-breasted brunette geeks. She wanted nothing more than to prove to him, how cheap and slutty she could be.

The tops and blouses they chose were either completely see-through, displaying her braless tits or so tight, that her large hooters spilled out of the top, the bottom and sometimes even from the sides. The fantasy costumes he chose, appealed to her submissive side, as they displayed her as handmaiden, harem girl, slave girl, female prisoner, secretary, schoolgirl or French maid. When she modeled the bondage devices, she almost caused a tumult among the male customers, cat-walking in nothing but harnesses, nipple-clips, collars, cuffs and offering her Master several whipping devices to try them out on her out-thrust ass, claiming how bad she had been.

It was at that point, that the sales clerk had decided to close the store. He knew, he would have to interfere, but he was too fascinated himself by the unique show, the young buxom blonde performed. No one in the shop, including Carolyn’s Master himself, had ever seen such a shameless and submissive display from such a beauty. Her body was that of the next playmate of the year, she acted like the trashiest porn actress and still seemed to be the most innocent little girl, begging her daddy to buy her some candy. He had known, she would be good, when he had spotted her, but now he knew, with her not even the sky would be the limit.

Carrie’s heart was beating up to her throat, when she noticed, how pleased her Master was with her. He let her be the shameless, submissive, trashy little slut she was. She so much loved him, she would do anything for him. She didn’t notice, neither when the car left the town nor when they left the state. She was too occupied to clench her muscles around his fist, while it pounded her overstretched cunt-walls or cry out her passion and love for him, when he harshly pinched and twisted her sensitive hard nipples. From time to time, she dreamily looked down at the bruises he had left on her soft white boobs. One day, she hoped, she would deserve to wear his brand on her tits and ass and maybe even her cuntlips. At that thought, she came all over his fist and passed out.