The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Capture’

(mc, f/f, nc, sf)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Capture’

Part Six

Cory strained as hard as she could, but the ropes didn’t move a centimeter. With a defeated sigh, she relaxed back in the chair.

The floor shook to the sound of an explosion.

Gneuvohall station was a Security and Safety facility. Most of it was investigative offices, storage, and labs, but there was a public justice wing and a small regional imprisonment facility. A couple of hundred individuals considered to be low-risk who were either serving sentences of less than half a year or were awaiting transfer elsewhere.

Another explosion rocked the station.

Cory grimaced in frustration.

Jane wouldn’t kill anyone needlessly... or at least, she wouldn’t have. Back before Arriket Den Vex had captured her.

Had turned her.

There were running footsteps outside the door, and Cory yelled into the cloth filling her mouth. With the warning klaxons going off, there was no chance. The footsteps receded.

Four months. Jane had been gone for four months, since that clustered fuck-up on Nish’luhok. Somehow Den Vos had failed to overpower Den Vex, somehow Jane hadn’t managed to intervene, and Cory and the others were left to pursue them through a station suddenly up in arms against them. A burst of ships had taken off against orders, and on one of them Arriket Den Vex had taken Jane away.

To brainwash her.

Cory considered tipping over the chair. If she rocked hard enough, she might be able to dislodge the clamps holding it to the floor. She placed one foot down carefully, watching her boot edge. She began to rock back and forth.

It had not been nearly long enough for the wound to heal, but Cory had other missions to complete and other things to do and finding Den Vex’s yacht—or any other craft—in interstellar space was an impossibility. So she’d carried on and prayed that Jane had gotten free somehow. If anyone could have, it would have been her. Cory carried on, and was only passing through Gneuvohall on her way out to the Royas worlds.

And then, twenty minutes ago, Jane Drake had walked past her in the viewing corridor.

Cory looked down. The angle between her knee and her foot had changed ever so slightly—meaning that the clamps were loose enough to possibly slide the chair’s footplates out of. She redoubled her efforts, lurching back and forth like a metronome on amphetamines.

The explosions had stopped, at any rate.

She should have said nothing, given no sign. Walked right by and called security. Cory rocked harder.

Suddenly, the door opened.

For a moment Cory felt relief; the woman standing in the door wore a station security uniform. Then she stared.

It was Rose Farjani.

The coffee-with-cream-skinned woman smiled at her, put a finger to her lips, and slipped into the storeroom.

“You are Cory Perseus, yes? Draka tells me that you are coming with us.”

Cory didn’t know who Draka was, but wherever Rose Farjani was going she felt quite certain that she didn’t want to go. She rocked in the chair.

Then there was a hand on her arm, and the sting of a hypo. Cory gritted her teeth in frustration, but darkness washed over her.

* * *

“Hello, Cory,” a familiar voice said.

Cory opened her eyes, and blinked blearily. She rubbed her eyes and then realized that her hands were unbound. So were her legs; she tried to stand up, but suddenly up was sideways and so was down and Cory sat down heavily.

“The vertigo should pass pretty soon,” the woman said.

Cory looked up.

“Jane,” she said, and her heart was torn between joy and fear.

“Hello,” Jane said again. She was wearing an S&S guard uniform. One of the sleeves was black with soot. “We have lots of time, so go ahead and take the questions slowly.”

“Where are we?”

“On board the micro-cruiser Jaen. Smallest hull you can get and still have artificial gravity. We’ve jumped away from Gneuvohall and are waiting for the engine to power up for our next jump; ship this size does only get one jump at a time.”

“Where are we going?”

“Mistress Arriket’s ship.”

Cory’s heart sank. “Why am I here?”

“Serendipity. It was pure chance that you happened to see me on Gneuvohall and of course I had to incapacitate you before you told anyone.”

“So you took me to keep me from telling them it was you?”

Jane shook her head. “No, no. They’ll figure that out, anyway. S&S has enough of my DNA on file, and there aren’t too many people who’d break Doctor Farjani out of custody.”

“So if you didn’t need to kidnap me, why did you?”

“I didn’t kidnap you because I had to. I kidnapped you because I wanted to. Mistress Arriket might like to have you. Anyway, you were tied up and it was a snap to have Scirocco pick you up as we made our escape.”

“Scirocco?”

“Rose Farjani. Scirocco is her real name.”

Cory stared at Jane, leaning nonchalantly against the doorframe. “So you must be Draka.”

Jane smiled. “Got it in one. You always were whip smart.”

“Any chance I can get you to let me go?”

“None.”

Cory considered the woman who had once been her friend. In a fair fight, Jane would beat her. But she was still in disguise, meaning they hadn’t been off the station for very long, meaning Jane might be tired. By the same token, though, Cory was still woozy from the knockout drug.

But the alternative was permanent slavery.

“Can I call you Jane?” she asked, rising to her feet.

“If you like.”

“Jane, I—” Jane looked aside and Cory sprung. Actually, given the rubber in her legs, she fell rather than leapt, but she fell forward, bringing a fist around in an arc towards Jane’s jaw. Jane turned her head back to see the fist coming and for a moment Cory felt hope flicker to life, followed by confusion as Jane made no motion to block or dodge and disappointment as Cory’s fist hit her face with all the striking power of a kitten’s tail.

Jane caught her as she fell.

The room was swimming as Jane lifted Cory back onto the bed.

“Scirocco really is a magician with pharmaceuticals,” she said. “You’ll have the strength of a four-year-old pretty much the entire time it takes us to reach Mistress Arriket’s ship. So if you’re going to try to escape, you’ll need to take that into account.”

Cory clutched at the uniform front. “Jane. Please. You’re my friend. More than that. Please, Jane, I don’t want to be a slave.”

Jane’s smile chilled her. “Doesn’t matter, Cory. I simply do not care what you want—or what I want. Only what Mistress Arriket wants is important. And she might want you; so I’ll bring you to her and let her decide. Maybe she won’t; she’s already got me, so she doesn’t need another S&S agent, and you might not strike her fancy. And I can tell you that, in the case she decides not to enslave you, we’ll almost certainly let you go unharmed. She doesn’t space people because it’s convenient.”

Cory let go of Jane’s uniform. “Please, Jane. Please.”

Jane just smiled again. “I’m not Jane,” she replied. “I’m Draka.”

Draka walked to the door, which opened at her wave. “You have the run of the ship, Cory. Head’s to the right, kitchen is to the left. We’ve removed the knives. We’ll jump again in another twenty minutes, and then it should only be four or so hours before we dock. If you want to chat, I’ll be up front.”

She walked out, and Cory was alone.

* * *

“So, how did it go?” Scirocco asked.

Draka sighed happily as she slid into the co-pilot’s chair. “Perfectly,” she said.

“Do tell.”

“I felt no desire to help her in any way. Mistress Arriket’s pleasure was the only thing in my mind.”

Scirocco smiled. “Of course it was. We live to serve her, and nothing else.”

Draka stretched, and reached for the buttons of the uniform. “I understood that in my head,” she said, “but I wanted to feel it. To know that I am hers and hers alone, that no one else has any claim on me. Cory was... a good friend. A lover. And I’d spare her pain if I could, but that feeling just isn’t... isn’t relevant any more. Not compared to pleasing Mistress Arriket.”

Scirocco watched as Draka stripped out of the uniform, shirt and undershirt, then sliding the pants off without leaving the chair.

“You know what’s also nice?” Draka asked, now down to a pair of white panties.

“What’s that?”

“Having people around who understand just exactly what I mean. About Mistress Arriket, and being her utter slave.”

Scirocco smiled at Draka as she stood up and took the two steps across the cockpit. “I know what you mean,” she replied, turning to tap lightly at the console. “There, the jump is locked.” She looked up from the controls with smoldering eyes. “I’d like to thank you for rescuing me, Draka,” she said huskily.

“Thank Mistress Arriket; she sent me.”

“I do, every moment of every day. But I’d like to thank you, too.”

Draka slithered down onto Scirocco’s lap. She used her fingertips to lightly stroke Scirocco’s breasts, beneath the thin shirt she was wearing. “I’m eager to receive your thanks,” Draka whispered. She leaned forward and they shared a deep kiss.

“Mmm,” Scirocco sighed. “Before we fuck—are you sure that Perseus will hack into the escape pod?”

“Yes,” Draka breathed, pulling Scirocco’s shirt up over her head. “She won’t give up, and I made the lock hard enough to seem plausible but within her capacity to crack. If we’re in here fucking, she’ll assume we’re distracted, and she might have enough time to get away.”

“And when she tries to use the controls...”

“...the capsule fills with gas,” Draka whispered, and nibbled on Scirocco’s neck. “Which will keep her asleep until Mistress Arriket decides what she wants to do with her.” Draka slithered her fingers between them, and stroked the front of Scirocco’s panties.

“Cunning plan,” Scirocco said, fingers sliding into Draka’s waistband, wiggling the panties down, “I guess we’d better play our part.”

“I love Mistress Arriket,” Draka breathed, as Scirocco opened her mouth to receive her.

END ‘Capture’