The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Capture’

(mc, f/f, nc, sf)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Capture’

Part Three

Jane’s heart was racing as she walked into the Whirlpool.

The music was heavy, thrumming like Jane’s pulse. Lights were dim, long slow pulses revealing bodies moving on the dance floor. Was one of them Arriket?

No. Don’t hunt her. You’re not the hunter, you’re the prey.

She was well-dressed to be prey. Tight black skirt in high gloss that teamed with the four inch heels to force a mincing walk. Rubbery dark green top with a curt ship’s jacket over it. Prowling clothes, fuck-me clothes. Not something she’d want to fight in.

Somewhere in this room was a woman who wanted to remake her mind.

Jane swallowed and walked over to the bar. To her surprise, a lizard was manning it.

She slid into an open space, caught the lizard’s eye. “SS-tha-ta-thaa’k’ss-thk,” she spat.

The lizard’s shoulders spread a little, displaying surprise. “You steek tassadle Ss’tk’aach, hunan. How could you tell I an Iss’than’k?”

“Well, you look like a northerner,” Jane replied, “and I don’t speak Ss’tk’t-ch-aa, so I went with what I had. My chances were fifty-fifty.”

The lizard laughed, his throat rolling. “Your logic tleases ne. Ny Nane is Hch’tsan’dch. Would you like a drink?”

“It warms me to meet you, Hch’tsan’dch. I am Jane Drake. And yes, give me a vodka chatham.”

“Innediately.” The lizard reached out a long arm and pulled down the vodka, mixed it with the yellow liqueur and flipped a lime slice onto the rim as he handed it to her.

“How much?”

“This one is on ne, Jane Drake. It has deen a while since I have heard Ss’tk’aach, even with a hunan accent. Your next drink you dy yourself.”

“Well thank you, Hch’tsan’dch. Tell me, what is a k’thshh from Iss’thak doing on the far side of human space?”

“Since I an working, I will give you the condensed version...”

* * *

A group of dancers came off the dance floor and Hch’tsan’dch got busy, so Jane nodded farewell and drifted away from the bar. Two men approached her but she deflected them. After the drinks, the bodies on the dance floor were looking more attractive; if Arriket came here there was a good chance that some of the women swaying out there preferred to dance with women.

Someone stepped backward suddenly into Jane’s path, and she stopped. It was a woman, blonde, short hair, with a very low-cut dress.

“I said ‘no’,” the woman said.

“Who in hell cares what you say,” a man replied, stepping forward towards her.

“She said ‘no’,” Jane said to the man. “That means, you go away.”

The man gave her an angry look. “Fuck you. She’s a goddamned whore, she doesn’t get to say ‘no’.”

“Her occupation doesn’t make any difference. She says ‘no’, you go away.”

“Fuck. You,” the man said, and turned back toward the blonde. “Okay, bitch, if you want to do this—”

Jane’s hand snapped into and back off of his throat. He turned, face dark with anger, and then he realized that he couldn’t breathe. His eyes widened in panic. He reached out towards her.

Jane grabbed his wrists and forced him down. His mouth worked frantically as his face drained of color. She held him on his knees until his eyes closed and his head lolled backward.

And he started breathing again.

Jane released his wrists and he slumped onto the floor.

“Thank you,” the blonde said. “That guy... well, I am... thank you.”

“Don’t mention it,” Jane said. “I hope you won’t be in any trouble when he wakes up.”

She sneered. “No. I have friends in station security. He won’t try anything when he’s sober. Say, do you want a drink?”

Jane gave her a smile but shook her head. “I’m just here to dance. You take care of yourself.”

* * *

Jane was on the dance floor, dancing. Alone for a moment, then with a partner, then alone again. Someone had an aerosol dispenser of thycyracine in a booth nearby and whenever Jane passed by it made her light headed.

Her current partner smiled and nodded a farewell, and Jane pushed her sweat-wet hair back behind her ears.

“Pardon me,” said a voice like melted chocolate.

Jane turned to look.

She was more beautiful in person. Dark hair, deep dark eyes, full lips. Sensual but startlingly intelligent. A strong nose completed a face that belonged on a Roman bust; Venus from a Gene Tube.

“Hello,” Jane managed.

Those rich lips smiled. “Hi. I’ve been watching you dance. My name’s Arriket. Will you join me for a drink?”

The music was going soft, the song changing, but filling Jane’s ears was a heartbeat roar.

“I’d love to.”

* * *

It was a dark corner, a raised booth; Jane hadn’t noticed it at all, yet from here she could see almost the entire club.

It was also occupied.

An almost pure eastais-orig woman sat there, watching the premises. She looked up as they approached.

“Sorry, booth’s taken,” she said.

Arriket sat down opposite her and gave her a long look. Very long. The woman shivered.

“You will stand up, and walk to the other side of the club,” Arriket said. “Once you are there, you will forget you had ever been sitting here. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” the woman whispered. She stood up, and walked away.

Arriket gestured to the vacant seat.

Jane sat down in it.

“That was a neat trick,” she said, half-expecting her voice to crack.

Arriket tilted her head dismissively. “It’s my booth. She just had to realize that.”

Jane nodded.

“So,” Arriket said. “I haven’t seen you before. I’d remember. Are you just in?”

Jane nodded again. “Yesterday. Passing through on my way to the Marjoris cluster.”

“Your own ship?”

“Yes.”

“Very nice. Do you own it or just captain?”

Jane felt like a puppy dog, eager to please. “Captain. It’s a Board ship. I’m with S&S.”

“Oh.” Arriket paused with her glass raised, her dark eyes studying Jane. “A Security and Safety girl. With her own ship, no less. Do you believe in safety, captain?”

“Commander,” Jane said, scarcely believing she had just contradicted this woman. “And... I do what I can to make people safe.”

“Commander,” Arriket said, her voice velvety. “Used to giving orders. Tell me, Commander Just Passing Through, do you go to clubs often?”

“I like to dance,” Jane said. “With pretty girls.”

Arriket’s mouth crooked a smile. “So do I. But I also hunt for... interesting women. Did you like that little blonde you saved down there?”

Jane shook her head. “She needed a hand. But not my type.”

“What is your type, Commander?” Her voice was a sultry swirl.

Answers flickered through Jane’s mind. She shook her head, and smiled. “Jane. Jane Drake, is my name.”

“Answer my question, Commander Jane Drake.”

“I like...” Did she have to answer? Was Arriket forcing her? No. She felt no compulsion, no need to obey.

Arriket was waiting.

“Powerful women,” Jane breathed. “Dangerous ones.”

The music pulsed; Jane’s heartbeat matched it.

Arriket’s expression was unreadable. “You like danger, then, Jane Drake? Of course. What else led you to S&S? And now you’re a Commander, so clearly you can handle... danger.”

“I do—”

“—what you can,” Arriket finished. “And I suspect you do it very, very well. Where did you learn to speak lizard?”

“I... school, originally, but then I lived on Pype Station for several years. It seemed like a good idea to learn it.”

“You lived in Ts’ta system itself? Did you visit either homeworld?”

“Both of them, a couple of times.”

Arriket exhaled, and leaned back into the cushioning of the booth. She was wearing a form-fitting faux shipsuit, in a glossy dark blue, with straps embracing her at waist, midriff, and across her cleavage. She was terribly beautiful; Jane’s emotions had melted into an incandescent blur. Fear and lust and...

“You are the most interesting woman in here, Commander Jane Drake, but I had not realized by what a large margin.”

She was quiet for a moment. Jane sipped at her drink. The music pulsed, demanding, controlling, heavy rhythmic beats and trembling bass. Jane let it fill her, and summoned her courage.

“Will you tell me... about yourself?”

Arriket nodded. “I would very much like to. But here... it is too loud.” Her eyes glittered. “Come with me to my suite?”

Jane nodded, and swallowed.

Arriket wanted to take her somewhere private, so she could melt Jane’s mind.

She watched Arriket’s body flex under the glossy almost-black, under the straps. Arriket held out a hand. Jane obediently took it.

* * *

Every step between the club and Arriket’s rooms was familiar.

She had been over the route, several times. Not in person, but the holos had been the next best thing. Other people might have needed to remind themselves not to give away the fact that they knew where they were going, but Jane was years beyond that.

Her steps were short, constrained by the tight dress. Running would have been impossible. Arriket squeezed her hand.

“I’d like to know you, Jane Drake. I can tell when people are telling me the truth, and I know that what you say isn’t idle boasting. You’re a tiger.” She stopped and turned Jane to face her like she was leading a dancer. “And you’re very beautiful.”

Jane kept breathing. Her words weren’t working, so she smiled.

Arriket kissed her on the lips, and Jane heard herself make a soft noise.

Arriket laced together their fingers, gave her hand another squeeze. “I know. I come on strong. My suite is quiet, you can put your thoughts together.”

They walked together, fingers linked. Off the main corridor, down a cut-through. Five hundred yards to go. Four hundred. Jane knew that Perseus’ eyes, and other’s from Den Vos’ team, were on them. A forest of hidden cameras.

Then past the clothing fabrication outlet and into the curved alley around the venting shaft. The one spot on the route back to Arriket’s rooms where the cameras couldn’t see.

Jane stopped. Her heart was a fusion piston. She held onto Arriket’s hand.

“What is it?” Arriket asked, turning.

“Arriket Den Vex,” Jane said, her voice eerily normal. She reached into the short vest and pulled out a pistol.

She reversed it, and handed it to Arriket.

“You are walking into a trap. Once we are in your rooms, I am to signal them and they will set off a pseudo-emp; it will neutralize your weapons and systems. Liandra Den Vos will then come into your rooms to subdue you. This pistol is shielded, it will still work after the p.e. burst. Take down Liandra, and you should be able to escape. I... I...” Her words stopped coming.

Arriket stared at Jane and said nothing.

A moment passed. The surveillance team would be getting nervous.

Arriket’s eyes were dark, dark pools. They bored into her own.

Here it comes, Jane knew. She’s going to melt my mind.

But... she did not.

“Why?” Arriket asked, her gaze cool, and level, and perfectly normal.

Jane’s mouth gave up the words.

“Because I want to be your slave.”

* * *

The rooms were dark, lit only indirectly. Arriket pointed towards a sleek-looking couch.

“Sit.”

Jane sat.

Arriket paced for a moment, disappearing into other rooms. Then she returned, and sat down on the crossbar of the couch. She looked down at Jane.

Her mouth curled into a small, ironic smile.

“When this is finished,” she said. She didn’t continue.

Jane nodded.

“Summon them.”

Jane’s hand slipped into her vest and pushed the button.

The lights stuttered and went out. The ubiquitous hum of the ventilation system died.

Blue emergency lighting came on. The door gave a tiny hiss. There was a flash of movement across the darkened room.

“Hello, Liandra,” Arriket said.

Two weapons crackled. Arriket pitched backwards off of the couch.

Liandra tumbled across the floor, sliding face down out in front of the couch, almost at Jane’s feet. Arriket rose from behind the couch; Liandra rolled, pointing her weapon up, then cried out as a blur struck her hand; Arriket had thrown something as she vaulted all the way across the furniture, landing in a crouch.

Arriket slowly stood up. Liandra stared up at her, then looked at Jane, still sitting on the couch, unmoving. There was a desperation in her eyes.

“She doesn’t have this any more,” Arriket said, pointing the pistol at Liandra.

Liandra deflated, and set her jaw.

“A pseudo-emp,” Arriket said. “Nice, and something I hadn’t truly planned for. You sacrificed the electronics on this whole quarter of the station just to get at me.”

“How?” Liandra rasped. “How did you know?”

“I keep my secrets,” Arriket replied. “This pistol you gave Commander Drake. Is it stun or kill?”

“Both,” Liandra replied quietly.

“Good.” Arriket clicked a setting. “Good-bye, Liandra.”

She fired and Liandra’s body jerked, then lay still.

Jane could see that she was still breathing.

Arriket looked at her. “Let’s go. Follow me and do as I tell you.”

Jane stood up as Arriket was already disappearing around a corner. She put on speed to catch up; Arriket had taken a panel off of the wall and was dropping into a ventilation shaft.

“We are surrounded by S&S agents and very shortly station security,” Arriket said without looking up. “We do not have time for any missteps. Follow me closely.” She dropped into the vent.

Jane followed her.

* * *

“Everyone’s grounded,” the launch foreman told them. “Have been for the last half hour. Some folks aren’t happy, but I do what I’m told. No one, including you, is leaving through this dock until I get the all clear.” His eyes had flickered from Arriket’s chest to Jane’s and back again for his entire monologue. They were both still in their club wear; some of the people milling around the small craft hangar gave them odd looks.

“Look at my eyes,” Arriket said, and the foreman’s eyes flicked up from her breasts.

A moment later, he shivered. “You have received the all clear,” Arriket told him. “You will announce that any ships who wish to leave right now may do so. You will further announce that after fifteen minutes, this dock will be locked down for the next twenty-four hours. After you make the announcements, you will assist any vessels to leave and you will not notice any transmissions from outside the dock for the next half hour. Make the announcements now.”

The man turned and walked back into his office. A moment later, his voice came over the loudspeaker.

“Attention Kappa Dock. Any ships wishing to leave have been cleared for immediate departure. In fifteen minutes, this dock will be closed for the next twenty-four hours. Thank you.”

Arriket was already leading Jane down the gantry corridor. Around them people were scrambling for their ships. Fourteen airlocks Arriket turned and tapped an access code into a keypad. The door hissed open.

“Inside,” Arriket told her, and Jane walked into a small vessel; from the layout it didn’t have arti-grav. The short corridors all had ladders built into the walls.

“You can pilot this?” Arriket asked her, already securing the door behind them.

“I should be able to,” Jane replied.

“Then do so. Once we are well away from the station, I will tell you where to take us.”

Jane turned and walked through the small passenger compartment to the cockpit. She slid into the pilot’s seat, and began bringing the ship to life.

“Unrecognized pilot,” a computerized voice said. “Please provide credentials.”

“Override sequence Leifer alpha kappa eleven, twisting in the wind like daisies,” Arriket said from over Jane’s shoulder.

“Override sequence confirmed,” the computer replied. “All systems available.” The console became a familiar palette of lights.

“Take us out, Commander,” Arriket directed.

Jane did.

End Part Three