The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 3—Kiki Kinky

The next morning, the old man pulled out his little, metal box and pulled the stack of cards out of the box. The stack was bigger than it had been the night before but then that was to be expected.

Quickly, he leafed through the cards, laying each one out in front of him. He idly noted which of the cards were moving faster than others and which of them would need to be replaced soon.

There was still one missing. That was surprising and somewhat disconcerting. Why was there a card missing?

He leafed through the cards one more time. Nineteen cards. There should be twenty. This most definitely was not a good thing and for the life of him, he couldn’t think why there’d be a card that was missing.

* * *

The old man closed the door to his trailer and he pulled the door shut. He looked around him before he locked the door and then he ambled off in the direction of the Midway, his little metal box tucked firmly under his right arm.

Already at that hour, the grounds were alive with people up and about. The old man nodded at a few of them as he passed but for the most part, he kept to himself and the feeling, it seemed was mutual. He really had very little to do to get himself ready for the day’s activities but the same couldn’t be said for the others. Wild Bob was grumbling as he always did, fretting about those damned kids as he set up the basketball toss. “Damn, kids,” he was muttering to himself. “Always trying to get away with something.”

Mr. Iverson, the carnival operator, was talking with Madame Isabella. He acted as if he were trying to keep his voice down but Captain Tommy had the feeling that that was all it was, an act. The take from the fortune teller’s tent was down and Captain Tommy had the feeling that Iverson wanted everyone to know that they could be replaced if they didn’t come through with the money.

Finally, the man walked away and the fortune teller watched him go before she shrugged and came over to where Captain Tommy was standing. “You okay,” the old man asked.

In reality, her name was Allison Hazlett and she was only 20 years old. She was still looking at the back of the departing carnival man. “Yeah,” she said finally. “Yeah, I’m okay, but I’ve been better.”

“What’s wrong?”

The girl sighed. Not for the first time, the old man told himself that he wouldn’t mind getting the girl into his stack of cards but almost as quickly, he told himself to settle down. The girl was talking. “It’s the same old thing,” the girl was saying. “Get the money up or you’re out of here, like I can suddenly produce a tentful of customers or something.”

“Whatcha going to do?”

The girl grinned. “Me? I’m going to keep doing what I always do? What else can I do?”

Her attitude might have fooled some people but it didn’t fool the old man. He could tell she was worried.

The girl grinned again almost as if she sensed his worry. “Hey, don’t worry about me,” she said. “I’ll do my best and that’s the best I can do.”

The man nodded but he still wasn’t convinced. Still, he had his own affairs that he needed to worry about and if the girl didn’t want his help, well that was her business, not his.

The gates to the carnival opened soon after that and it wasn’t long before the first patrons were streaming down the arcade.

The old man stood in his booth and barked out his call. “Step right up. Come one. Come all. Gather round each and every one of you and come and see Captain Tommy’s Collection of Hot Ass Ho’s.”

Most people passed the old carnie off as the nut case that he most obviously was, but not Willie Ryder and Darren Samuelson. “What you got there, old man,” asked one of the teens.

The man cocked his head as he looked at the two boys almost as if he were sizing them up. “What I got here is something that’s powerful special,” he said conspiratorially. “You sure you boys are up for something like that.”

“Depends on what it is,” said Darren. “What you got there, old man?”

The old man peered at the boys. His face was lined and his hair was white but his gaze was hard and steely. “I’m not sure if you boys are old enough to handle something like this.”

“We’re old enough for you, old man. Let’s see what ya got.”

The man seemed to make a decision. “Fair enough. You want to see what I got. I can respect that. You think you’re old enough, I can respect that, too but if you want to see what I got, it’s going to cost you.”

“Yeah,” asked Willie. “How much?”

“Ten bucks. Each.”

Willie was peering into the man’s booth. “Twenty bucks. For what? As far as I can see, you ain’t got nothing in there that’s worth twenty bucks.”

The man just shrugged. “If you want to see what I got in here, that’s what it’s going to cost you.”

“How ‘bout you give us a hint.”

The man shook his head.

“I’m game,” said Darren even as he pulled out his wallet.

“Dude, it’s ten bucks.”

“Yeah, but I’m curious. I want to see what he has.”

“But dude—”

“I want to see.”

“All right, show him then but count me out.”

The old man shook his head. “That’s not the way it works. It’s ten bucks each.”

“Come on, Willie. I want to see.”

Willie still hesitated.

“Look, I’ll pay for my friend here,” Darren said. “Here’s twenty bucks. How’s that?”

The old man looked at the two tens and then he nodded even as he picked them up and stuffed them in his pocket, and then from under the counter, he pulled out a little, metal box. He opened the box and he pulled out what looked like a pack of oversized playing cards. “Now gather round, boys, and feast your eyes on these.”

“What is this,” Willie asked. “A bunch of naked pictures? That’s it. Hell, we could gone out to a store and bought a magazine with pictures like these for less than ten bucks.”

The man just shrugged.

“I want our money back.”

“Technically, your friend payed so it wasn’t your money to begin with, but the answer’s still no.”

“Dude, I’m not going to tell you again. I want our money back.”

“No.”

“Dude, I’m going to report you to your boss.”

“You can do that if you want but it’s not going to do you any good.”

“Yeah, and why’s that?”

“Because all he cares about is getting the money.”

Willie was about to say something else when his friend interrupted him. “Hey, man, take a look at this one.”

Willie was torn between continuing the argument or looking down at what Darren was pointing out to him. “What,” he asked irritably.

“This picture,” Darren said. “Doesn’t that look like Brenda?”

That got Willie’s attention. He and his girlfriend hadn’t talked in over a week. She’d gotten mad at him. She’d said he was trying to run her life and it was all because he’d had the audacity to tell her that if she wanted all the expensive things she wanted, maybe she should go out and get a job instead of relying on him all the time.

That had been nine days ago. If it hadn’t been for that fight, he’d have been here with her instead of with Darren. Well not here, Willie corrected himself. Not at this booth, but here at the carnival. She’d said she’d wanted to go, but she hadn’t even bothered to return his calls so he’d finally ended up going on his own.

The card sort of did look like her. Actually, it looked a whole lot like her and yet, it didn’t. For one thing, the girl in the picture was naked and Willie had never seen his girlfriend naked. For another thing, the girl in the picture had an almost serene and vacant look on her face, almost as if she were dumb and proud of it. Brenda was only happy when she was getting her way and Brenda never, ever looked vacant. One look at Brenda and that was enough to know that this was a girl who knew what she wanted. Still, the resemblance was uncanny.

“Where’d you get this,” Willie asked.

The man looked at the boy. “I’m afraid I can’t tell you,” he said. “You understand. It’s a trade secret.”

Willie was looking at the girl in the picture. Maybe it was his eyes playing tricks on him but she certainly seemed to be moving and she seemed to move just like his girlfriend. The boy shook his head. “That’s not good enough, mister. I want to know where you got this.”

“And I’m not going to tell you but if you’d like to make a purchase—”

“A purchase? A purchase of what?”

“Why of the card, of course. That’s what we do here, son.”

Willie looked at the card and he looked back at the man. “How much?”

“A hundred bucks.”

Willie just laughed. “I don’t have that kind of money.”

“That’s too bad,” the old man said.

“But I want that card.”

“And you can have it ... for a hundred bucks.”

The kid didn’t seem to be inclined to give the card back.

“Is there a problem here?”

Everyone looked up to see a big, muscular man standing there. The old man smiled. “Hello, Lou,” he said. “Me and this young man were just having a chat. He was saying he wanted to buy one of my cards but he said he didn’t have the money to buy it so he was just about to hand the card back.”

“Is that so,” said the big man. One could feel the tension beginning to build.

Willie still held the card. The girl in the picture sure looked like Brenda but it couldn’t be her, he told himself. He held the card for just a moment longer and then finally, he handed the card back and with that, the tension just seemed to evaporate. “Let’s go,” he told his friend and with that, the two young men walked off.

The old man collected the cards and he put them back in the little, metal box, but wait ...

The old man counted the cards and then he counted them again and his eyes narrowed. Now, there were two cards missing.

The old man looked after the backs of the two retreating boys.

That was a very bad thing. It was a very bad thing indeed.

* * *

Darren Samuelson arrived home late that evening. He could have stayed out later but old man Morrissey had already told him that he was going to fire his ass if he showed up late for work just one more time and while the job was shit, that didn’t mean he wanted to get fired.

Still, Darren didn’t turn in right away. It might have been late, but he still wanted to check some emails and of course, once he was at the computer, he had to do a little surfing so it was over an hour later when he finally pushed himself away from the computer.

And that gave him time to think. It had been fun at the carnival but it had been weird, too. Well, not the carnival. The carnival had been what a carnival was but it was Willie that had gotten weird on him. Ever since they’d seen the dude with the pictures, Willie’d been acting weird and Darren knew why. It was the girl that looked like Brenda. The dude didn’t seem to get it. It was just a stupid picture. It wasn’t really her.

And even if it was her, so what. There were worse things than having your girlfriend pose naked. Maybe that was it, Darren thought. Maybe he was just pissed off that Brenda’d take her clothes off for some guy she didn’t even know when she wouldn’t take her clothes off for him. Now that, Darren thought, that was something to be pissed off about.

Darren pulled his wallet out of his jeans and put it on top of his dresser. His keys quickly followed suit as did the change in his pocket. Willie was fucking obsessed, Darren thought. Willie was just really fucking obsessed.

And that was when he pulled it from his pocket. He kicked the jeans over in the corner and he looked at the card that he’d taken from the carny.

Kiki Kinky was the name across the top of the card. He liked the name but not as much as he liked the girl herself.

Kiki Kinky was a redhead and Darren liked redheads. She wore her hair up which meant he could see her neck. Darren liked that. Her skin was very light and her lips were very red. Darren liked that, too, but what he liked most was the way she seemed to keep playing with her tits.

He knew it was an optical illusion. It had to be because a picture just couldn’t move. Still, it was one of the reasons he’d taken the card. The woman just looked so real that he almost thought he could see her playing with her tits.

He blinked. There it was again. Damn, whoever shot these cards was really, really good. He tossed the card on top of all the other stuff on top of the dresser. He left the room for just a moment to make sure his cell phone was on the charger, and when he returned, there she was standing next to his dresser.

She was looking about wildly when he came in. “Who are you,” she demanded.

“Who am I,” Darren asked. “Who the hell are you?”

The girl didn’t seem to be able to come up with an answer to that. “I don’t know.” She started to panic. “I don’t know. Why the hell don’t I know who I am? What the hell did you do to me. Why don’t I know who I am?”

“I didn’t do anything to you,” Darren said. “Just calm down.”

The girl was getting more and more frantic. “Don’t tell me to calm down,” she demanded. “I want to know why you brought me here. Who the hell are you and what did you do to me?”

“I didn’t do anything to you,” Darren said again. “Just calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down. I want to know what you did to me?”

“You’re Kiki Kinky, aren’t you?” The question wasn’t as stupid as it sounded. He recognized the girl from the card. He was just having trouble coming to grasp with the fact that she was here in his room.

“Is that my name,” the girl wailed. “I don’t know. What the hell did you do to me?”

“I didn’t do anything,” Darren said as he edged closer to his dresser. “Look, if you’ll just let me show you—”

His hand never got any closer to the dresser and to the card there on top because in the next instant, the girl had grabbed him, pulled him to her and kissed him hard.

Almost as quickly, she let him go. She was panting heavily. “Oh my God. Oh my God. Why did I do that? Oh my God. You made me do that, didn’t you?”

He was only trying to tell her no, that he hadn’t done anything when the girl grabbed him and kissed him again.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. You fucking pervert. I can’t believe it. You’re making me kiss you, you fucking pervert.”

“I’m doing what?”

“Oh my God.” The girl pulled him to her and kissed him again. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this.” She kissed him again. “God damn you fucking pervert. I can’t believe it. Can’t you take no for an answer. I ... don’t ... want ... to ... do ... this ... with ... you,” and even as she said it, she kissed the man between every word she said.

“I—”

“You can’t fool me, you fucking pervert,” the girl said. “I know what you want. You want me to suck your cock.”

“But I—”

That was as far as Darren got because already the girl was shoving him back onto the bed.

“I—”

“I know what you want, you fucking pervert. I know what you want. You want me to rip your shorts off ...”

Even as she was saying this, she was pulling Darren’s underwear down past his ankles and then her hand wrapped itself around his big, hard cock.

“... and I suppose now you expect me to start sucking this off, don’t you, you fucking pervert.”

Any response that the man might have made was lost in a long, low moan as the girl slid her mouth down around his cock.

The redhead pulled her mouth off with a loud slurp. “Yeah, I know what you want, you fucking pervert,” and with that, her mouth once again slid down on the man’s cock.

Darren had never had his cock sucked. Heck, for that matter, he hadn’t had a girl do anything with his cock but there was definitely a girl doing something with him now.

Once again, the girl pulled her mouth free. “I can’t believe it,” she said again as her mouth slurped away on the man’s cock. “I can’t believe it. I can’t believe you’re making me suck on your cock, you fucking pervert.”

The man just groaned again.

“And now you’re going to make me swallow your cum. I can’t believe it. You are such a fucking pervert.”

The man groaned. He wasn’t ...

Whatever he thought he wasn’t was suddenly lost as his cock suddenly surged.

The redhead kept sucking and swallowing and then she’d suck some more and she’d swallow some more. The man groaned. He couldn’t believe it but she really was doing it. She was swallowing everything his cock had to offer.

The redhead finally pulled her mouth free from his cock. “I can’t believe you did that, you little fucking pervert. I can’t believe you made me do that.”

“But I didn’t make you—”

The redhead squeezed the man’s cock. “What’s that,” she asked ominously. “You got something to say, you fucking pervert?”

“I didn’t—”

“What’s that? You’re not going to try to tell me you didn’t have anything to do with making me suck your cock,” the redhead said. “You’re not going to tell me that, are you, because we both know the truth. We both know you’re a fucking pervert who can’t wait to force girls like me to suck your cock, isn’t that right?”

Darren wanted to shake his head but for some reason, he didn’t.

“That’s right. You’re a fucking pervert,” the redhead said. “You’re a fucking pervert who likes to take advantage of little girls. You’re a fucking pervert who likes to make little girls suck his cock and then you like to fuck their tits. Ain’t that right?”

The redhead wasn’t waiting for an answer on that either. She was leaning down and then she was sliding the man’s cock between her tits.

“Yeah, this is what you wanted, isn’t it? This is what you wanted, to make me fuck your cock with my tits, isn’t it, you fucking pervert.”

Darren couldn’t believe it. He was looking up at the redhead and her face was flushed with lust.

“Yeah, this is what you want, isn’t it,” she moaned. “You want to fuck my tits.”

To tell the truth, Darren thought, he wasn’t so much fucking her tits as she was using her tits to fuck his cock but then he wasn’t about to argue the point.

“God damn, you fucking pervert. I can’t believe you’re doing this. I can’t believe you’re making me take your cum all over my tits,” and almost in the same instant, Darren felt his cock surge and suddenly, he really was cumming all over the redhead’s well-rounded tits.

The redhead didn’t say anything until the cock had emptied itself on her tits.

“Well, I hope you’re happy now, you fucking pervert. I hope you’re happy that you made me take your cum all over my tits.”

Ecstatic, the man was thinking. Ecstatic.

“I can’t believe it,” the girl said. “I can’t believe it. Don’t you ever get enough, you fucking pervert. First, you make me suck you off. Then you fuck my tits, and now you want to make me ride your cock. Don’t you ever fucking get enough?”

She was going to ride his cock, Darren thought. He couldn’t wait.

“Do you have any ties,” the redhead asked.

“Huh? What?”

“Do you have any ties,” the girl asked again. “You know, men’s neckwear. Ties.”

“I ... yeah, I guess ... why?”

The redhead was already letting herself up off the bed. “Don’t worry about getting up,” she told the man. “In fact, why don’t I just find them myself and while I’m doing that, you can watch my ass and think what it’s going to look like when it bounces up and down on that cock of yours.”

Darren was indeed watching the redhead’s ass as she walked away from him and he was watching her tits as she walked back towards him. “What are you going to do with those,” he asked.

“You’ll see,” was all the redhead would say.

She was right.

She tied one of the ties around the man’s wrist and she tied another of them around his other wrists. These ties she then tied to his headboard and it was only then that Darren realized what had happened to him.

He pulled against the ties but they held firm. He pulled even harder and still they held firm. “Hey,” he called out. “Hey, what the fuck are you doing,” he bellowed. “Let me go.”

“Sorry,” the redhead said, “but you’re making me do this, you fucking pervert. You’re making me fuck your cock.”

The man pulled again and again it was to no avail. “God damn it. Let me go, you bitch.”

If the girl was listening, she gave no indication of it. Instead, she was mounting the now prone Darren, her hand stroking her cock even as she positioned herself over his member.

Once again, Darren pulled at his restraints and once again, they held firm. “Get off me, you fucking bitch. Get the hell off me.”

The redhead wasn’t listening. She pushed her wet, little pussy down against the head of the man’s cock and then without any fanfare, she impaled herself on the man’s cock.

In spite of the position in which he now found himself or maybe because of it, Darren couldn’t help but groan as his cock felt that tight, little pussy slide down around him.

The redhead pulled her body up only to plunge herself back down again. Up she went and then down again. Up she went and then down and with each downward thrust, she was taking a little more of the cock inside her.

“Fuck me,” she moaned with each downward thrust. “Fuck me.”

Darren knew he had little to do with the exercise. He wasn’t fucking her. She was fucking him and yet with each downward thrust, all he could do was groan.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man groaned. God damn, that pussy just felt so good as it took his cock and he loved the way her face looked. She was so wanton, so needy. Yeah, Darren thought. She was needy. She needed his fucking cock.

The girl was groaning and Darren knew his cock was going to give the girl what she really needed and then he groaned as it did.

* * *

Darren Samuelson moaned as consciousness finally once again reasserted itself over him. The boy groaned and even as he did, he remembered the events of the night before. Fuck, Leah’d never coming close to doing anything like that with him.

Just thinking about it was enough to make his cock stir. God damn, he was ready again.

Nut where was the girl?

He tried to sit up but found himself restrained. His arms were tied to the bed. Darren smiled at the thought. God, he’d loved that, seeing her riding his cock, watching her bounce up and down on top of him, watching her ride him until she made him cum.

But where was the girl?

The kid pulled on the restraints but they didn’t pull free. He tugged again and again, they held firm. “Hey,” he called out. “Hey.” He tried to remember the girl’s name but he couldn’t. “Hey ... you,” he called out lamely.

There was no response.

Where the fuck was the girl.

Once again, Darren pulled on the restraints and once again, the restraints held firm.

“Hey,” he called out. “Hey, is there anyone here?”

He tugged on the restraints yet again.

“Hey, this isn’t funny,” he said. “Hey, is anyone out there. You better come untie me right now.”

He listened but he heard nothing.

Where the hell was that fucking girl?