The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 23—Allison Again

“Look here, old man. I’ve got a search warrant for your trailer and I want that box.”

Captain Tommy looked at the detective. “I’d like to help you,” he said, “but you haven’t told me what you want.”

“It’s a box,” said detective Bo Barton. The detective did his best to fight back his anger although he was pretty sure the old carny was doing something he wasn’t supposed to be doing. Still, even if he was, it wasn’t going to help the detective or his case if he got angry.”

Damn it. Where the hell was his partner. He’d called Jordan just the day before. He’d told her he would be there first thing in the morning. He’d told her they’d get a search warrant first thing when he got back, but when he got back, Jordan MacRae was gone.

“It’s a box,” the detective said irritably. “It’s a little, metal box and it contains a deck of cards with women’s pictures on them. It’s that box.”

The old carny smiled and not for the first time, detective Bo Barton thought about just how nice it was going to be when they finally got to wipe that stupid grin off the old man’s face.

“I think I know what you’re looking for and I got it right here.”

Something was wrong, the detective told himself. The old man was being too cooperative and yet there he was handing over the box.

The detective grabbed the box. It was just as the Samuelson kid had said it would be, small and metal. Barton openend the hasp of the box. Just a quick look, he told himself. Just a quick look to make sure the box contained what it was supposed to contain.

“Go ahead,” the old man said. “Open it.”

The detective looked at the man and then he opened the lid and he peeled back the cloth coverings that concealed what was inside but then the man snorted. “What the hell is this,” the detective demanded.

“What is what?”

The detective turned the box around to face the carny. “What is this,” the man said again.

The carny looked in the box. “It looks like a bunch of cards with naked women on them.”

The detective shook his head. “Yeah, but they’re not real.”

The carny grinned. “I never said they were real.”

The detective looked at the cards in front of him. Every image was that of a woman but every one was an animated drawing. “I want to see the box with the real women.”

The carny’s smile vanished. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the man said.

The detective waved the search warrant in front of the man. “This says you do,” the detective said.

“I’m sorry, detective, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“We’ll search this place if we have to.”

“Then I guess you’re going to have to do what you’re going to do.”

“Fine,” the detective said. “You want to play it that way, then fine. We’ll do a search,” and that was exactly what they did, but in the end, when the search was done, the only metal box was the one that the carny himself had turned over at the very beginning.

The detective scowled as he looked into the one lone box in his possession. He was going to be a god damned laughing stock if he took this back with him. “Fuck it,” he said finally and with that, he stomped out of the carny’s trailer, leaving the box behind him. All he knew was he was going to find the Samuelson kid and when he did, he was going to charge the kid with filing a false police report for one thing, and for interfering in a police investigation for another, and who knew what else he’d end up charging the kid with when he finally got his hands on him.

The detective pointed a finger at the carny. “Don’t try anything tricky,” the man warned him. “Don’t try anything tricky because we’re going to be watching you.”

* * *

“I had another dream last night.”

Petra sighed. Dreams were all well and good but she was a reporter and what she needed was facts.

Well, that wasn’t exactly true. Sure, there’d been one hell of a fuss lately. Something about a police search down at the carnival a couple of days ago but the police had come away empty and word was the detective in charge was pissed. The crime reporters were shitting their pants over that and it amused Petra to know that she knew more than they did. But still, that wasn’t the only reason why she was hanging around with Allison.

“Do you want me to tell you about it,” Allison asked.

Petra let a hand slide inside the girl’s panties and her finger found its way easily between the girl’s legs. She liked the way her finger made the girl moan and Petra smiled to herself. “If you want to,” she said.

Allison couldn’t help but moan as that finger pushed its way inside her. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, I like that.”

“I thought you might,” Petra told the girl.

“This was the third one,” Allison started out in a little whimpering moan. “I was in the corridor again, you know the same one I’ve been telling you about.”

“Were you,” Petra said even as her finger continued to do its work. She loved the way the girl’s pussy was so responsive to whatever it was that she wanted to do.

“Uh huh,” Allison moaned. “It was ... I mean, I ... I was, oh fuck, that’s good.”

Petra didn’t say anything but then she didn’t really need to. She could feel Allison’s pussy as it squeezed her finger.

“I was in the corridor,” Allison began again.

“That’s nice,” Petra said.

“I told you about Trixie, right?”

“Uh huh.” Petra was more interested in seeing what she could make that pussy do again than she was in listening to Allison’s dream.

“This was a new one,” Allison said. “It was about the crazy woman. Oh God, that’s good. That’s good. Oh God, that’s good.”

“I thought you’d like that,” Petra said.

“It was about the crazy woman,” Allison began again but now she could feel Petra pulling down her panties and she moaned again. She wanted to tell Petra about her dream but she wanted to feel her tongue between her legs.

Petra’s lips nuzzled against Allison’s neck. “Do you want me to eat your pussy?”

“Oh yeah,” Allison moaned. “Oh yeah. I want you to eat my pussy. I want it so bad.”

Petra grinned to herself. “I kind of thought you might,” she whispered in the girl’s ear.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned even as the reporter worked her way down over her body and then she could feel the reporter pulling her panties down.

Once again, Petra’s fingers stroked the girl’s pussy even as Petra slid her mouth between her legs.

Allison moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s ... hey wait. I didn’t tell you the best part about my dream.”

Petra’s tongue lapped at the girl’s clit and she delighted at the moan that that elicited from her. “I think that can wait, don’t you?”

Allison moaned. “But I found the crazy woman. I ... I, oh geez, I didn’t get to talk to her in person but I got to talk to her through the door.”

Petra wasn’t really listening. Instead, her tongue was lapping at the girl’s clit.

“I talked with her through the door,” Allison moaned. “She didn’t seem crazy to me, at least not at first. She, oh fuck, she ... she seemed normal to me. Normal like you and me. She said her name was Bobbi Brown. So then I asked her how long she’d been there and she said she didn’t know, but I believed her.”

“Uh huh,” Petra moaned.

“But the weird thing was later on, she called herself Jillian, and she kept telling me how much she liked sucking cock and that’s when I started to think she might really be crazy.”

“Maybe that’s why they call her the crazy woman,” Petra said.

“That’s what the voices said,” Allison replied, “but I ... I ... I don’t ... oh geez, I love what you’re doing to my pussy.”

Petra looked up at her. “Well then, you better be taking notes because when I’m done with you, I expect you to do the same thing to me.”

“Ha,” Allison moaned back. “When you’re done, I’m going to do you even better.”

“Oooh. That sounds like a challenge.”

“Not a challenge,” Allison said. “It’s a promise,” and with that, Allison leaned back and she let the reporter’s tongue do its work.

For all her bravado, Allison really wasn’t sure she could outdo the reporter. Petra could do things with her tongue that would have Allison climbing the walls if the reporter hadn’t been holding her down.

Allison’s hands played with her tits and she moaned yet again. How many times had she cum, she wondered. Was it four, no wait five. Fuck, if Petra kept this up, she was going to be useless at work. Her fingers pulled on her nipples. She could feel another orgasm coming and this was going to be a big one.

The reporter’s tongue worked her clit yet again and Allison moaned as her body succumbed to the tongue’s actions. There was no doubt about it. She liked having her pussy licked.

Petra finally pulled her mouth from between Allison’s legs. “Did you like that,” she purred.

“You know I did,” Allison murmured.

“Yes I do, and if I remember correctly, it seems as if someone was boasting about what she was going to do to me.”

“I think that was me,” Allison shot back. She patted a spot beside her on the bed. “Now, if you’ll get your ass up here, we’ll see just how well I can deliver on my promises.”

Petra’s eyes flashed playfully as she seated herself next to her lover.

Allison’s lips kissed her. First on the lips, then on the chin. Then on the neck, and then on the collar, and slowly her lips worked their way down her body.”

She was kissing Petra’s stomach and she was then at the waist. “What do we have here,” she asked coyly as she let her fingers slide between Petra’s legs.

“You know what you have there,” Petra said.

“Maybe I do and maybe I don’t, but I guess we’re just going to have to find out, don’t you think?”

Petra moaned as the girl slid between her legs and she moaned again as the girl’s tongue touched her clit, lightly at first and then with more and more insistence. “Lick me,” she moaned. “Come on. Lick me. Lick my little clitty.”

Allison smiled to herself as her tongue returned the favor. How many times had Petra made her cum, she tried to remember. Whatever it was, she was going to return the favor just as many times.

But then a most remarkable thing happened. Petra pushed her away.

“What did you say the crazy woman’s name was,” the reporter asked.

“Huh?”

“The crazy woman,” the reporter asked. “What did you say her name was?”

Allison shook her head at the sudden change of events. “Her name? Her name was Jillian.”

“No, the other name. What was the other name you mentioned?”

“The other name? The other one was Bobbi.”

“Bobbi what?”

“Bobbi Brown.”

The reporter was sitting up straight now. “That’s what I thought you said,” she said.

“Why? What’s so important about that name?”

“Bobbi Brown is the name of the latest girl to have gone missing. Now I wonder, could you have seen that name anywhere else. As far as I know, we hadn’t published it yet and I haven’t seen it on the competition. The police are trying to keep this one hush hush.”

Allison shook her head. “I’m sure I’d never heard the name before.”

Petra looked at the girl. “Okay. So what’s it mean? You have a dream and you just happen to come up with a person in the dream whose name is the same as someone who’s missing and we got a bunch of missing people. That’s a little too coincidental for me.”

“For me, too.”

“Would you recognize her if you saw her again?”

“Saw who?”

“Bobbi Brown.”

“I didn’t actually see her. Like I told you, I was talking to her through a door, you know.”

“Damn. We have to make sure.”

“Make sure of what?”

“We have to see if the person in your dream really is Bobbi Brown.”

“Oh.”

Petra was thinking. “Would you recognize her voice if you heard her again.”

“I told you,” Allison said. “It was through a door.”

“Yeah.” Petra was thinking. “Yeah. Yeah.” She was already climbing out of bed. “Hey, I got to work this out.”

“But you said you don’t believe in dreams,” Allison protested.

“Yeah, but you do. Hey, can you do me a favor?”

“Sure. What do you want?”

Petra was already retrieving her clothes. “Can you write down every single detail you remember about that dream? Do it now while it’s still fresh in your mind.”

“Yeah sure, but why?”

“I think you know something about that missing person. You may not even know what it is you know but I think you know something and I need to know what you know.” Petra grabbed up her purse. “Can you do that,” she asked.

“I said I would.”

“Good,” the reporter said. “I’ll give you a call,” and with that, she was dashing out the door.

Allison just sat there looking at the door to her trailer and then she finally shrugged in disbelief.

Petra didn’t call until late in the day. “Did you make the notes on the dream,” she asked.

“Yeah, I made them.”

“I’ll stop by tomorrow and pick them up,” she said. “I’m dead tired. I think I’m going to crash at my place tonight.”

“Fine,” Allison said, trying to hide her disappointment.

“What’s wrong,” Petra asked.

“Nothing.”

“Hey, you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Yeah sure. Tomorrow.”

* * *

Allison groaned because she was back again. Same dark corridor. Same rows of doors on either side. The only thing that was missing were the voices. For whatever reason, they weren’t around.

You would have thought she would know by now, Allison thought, but she tried to remember which one was the crazy woman’s door. From here in the corridor, all the doors looked the same.

She stopped at one door and she could hear the thoughts of the woman inside. Not her, Allison told herself. She moved onto another.

Look who’s back, came the voice.

And look, she’s brought a friend.

Allison was about to say something when she heard another voice in her head. “Where are we,” the voice said.

Allison turned and there was Petra, standing there almost right beside her and just as naked as she now was. “What are you doing in my dream,” she asked.

Petra shook her head. “Heck if I know. This is your dream.”

“Are you real?”

“What do you think?”

Why are you back again, asked one of the dream voices.

What do you want from us, asked another of the voices.

We want to know about the crazy woman, Allison answered.

Hmmph, replied a third dream voice. Are you sure?

Yeah, replied the second voice. Are you sure that’s what she wants.

She? What did they mean? Allison turned back towards her friend. “What do they mean?”

She owes you something, said the first voice.

Or maybe it’s that you owe her something, said another.

“Me,” said Allison.

Yes, you, said another of the voices.

She licked your pussy earlier.

You owed her the same, said another.

Or maybe you didn’t owe her, said still another. Maybe she owed you the opportunity to let you do it.

Allison shook her head. Something was wrong here.

Look at her, said one of the voices. Look at her. Look how hot she is.

Me, thought Allison.

Someone was laughing at her. Not you, her. Look at her, she’s hot. She wants it. She wants you.

Allison was looking at Petra. She wasn’t sure how she knew but she could see it. It was just the way her friend was looking at her. “Petra,” she tried to tell her. “Petra, snap out of it.”

She can’t hear you, said one of the voices.

“Petra, come on. This isn’t funny.”

We told you, another of the voices said, she can’t hear you.

Yeah, what she really needs is for you to lick her pussy.

Tell her, said yet another voice. Tell her what you want.

“Lick me,” Petra said. “Lick my pussy.”

Another thought occurred to Allison. This was a dream, right? Was this really her friend or was it a figment of her imagination.

I’ll bet you’d like the answer to that, one of the voices around her said, but whatever she is, we like her, so whatever she is, we’re going to keep her, and we’re not going to give her ba-a-a-ack, so ask yourself this, can you take the risk. Can you take the risk that this isn’t the real Petra?

They were trying to control her, Allison realized. They’d always been trying to control her but they’d never been able to before.

Of course we’re trying to control you.

We’re not hiding who we are.

The question is are you up to the task.

Can you save your friend?

A chair appeared out of nowhere and suddenly Petra was falling back into the seat. Her legs slid open even as she looked up at Allison and her fingers slid between her legs. “Lick me,” she pleaded. “Lick me and eat me. Oh geez, my pussy’s so hot. Eat me.”

Well, said one of the voices, what are you going to do?

She was being tested. Allison knew that but in the end, she knew what the right answer for her had to be. She dropped to her knees and she let herself slide between her friend’s knees.

Allison could feel her friend’s hand as it stroked her hair but that wasn’t the response she was looking for. It was the reporter’s moans that really got her tongue going even harder.

“Oh geez,” the reporter moaned. “Oh geez. That’s it. Lick me. Eat me. Eat me harder.”

Her tongue stroked her friend’s clit. She teased it. She licked it and then her tongue would come back again even harder than it had been there before.

Petra’s hips began to bounce but Allison’s tongue stayed where it was, firmly rooted between her legs.

“Oh geez,” the reporter moaned. “Oh geez, baby. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum. Oh, God. You do it so good. Oh God, you’re doing it. Oh God, you’re making me cum. You’re making me cum so good.”

Allison already knew that. Her tongue kept licking her friend’s pussy and she knew Petra was getting ramped up yet again. Her cumming was pretty much inevitable.

Look at her go, said one of the voices from the corridor.

Yep, said another. It was just a matter of time before we found the right motivation.

She’ll be easier to control now, said the third.

Allison heard it all but all that mattered was the cunt beneath her tongue. She was really close now. She could feel the hips starting to twitch and she knew what that meant.

“Oh yeah,” the reporter moaned as her pussy started to cum again. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh fucking yeah.”

* * *

Allison opened her eyes. She was awake once again.

She laid there in the dark and she was still laying there when her phone rang.

It was Petra. “We have to talk,” the reporter said tersely.