The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 19—Jillian Jizz-Junkie

Consciousness came slowly to Jillian. She needed ... she needed something.

She knew what she needed. She needed to submit, but there was something else as well. Something else, she needed.

She had a task to do. That was it. She had a task.

Why did she have a task to do? The others didn’t have tasks to do.

Others? Who were the others?

Jillian was confused. She didn’t know who the others were. Sisters came to her mind, but she knew that wasn’t right. The best she could come up with was others like her, only there was no one else like her.

The others were the others but only she had a task to do. The others didn’t have a task to do, or at least she didn’t think they did, but she had a task, and if she did it right, she would be rewarded.

Rewarded? How was that going to happen? What was her reward?

Jillian would have moaned if she could. There was a woman, she remembered. There was a woman. The woman wanted her to do something for her and if she did what the woman wanted, she knew she’d be rewarded.

Rewarded. She knew what that word meant. She was going to get the girl. She was going to get the woman who wanted her to do something.

That wasn’t right. She wasn’t into girls that way and yet whenever she tried to contradict herself, her mind kept coming back to the very same thing. She was going to get the girl and the more she thought about it, the more she knew, she needed the girl. She needed to feel what it would feel like to have her tongue between the girl’s legs.

She needed to submit.

* * *

“Ladies and gentleman,” the old carny boomed out. “Ladies and gentlemen. Step right up and you will be amazed.”

Few people even looked his way and those that did just walked on by.

Captain Tommy took his hat off and he wiped his brow. It had been a slow day but then that wasn’t anything new. The sun was starting to set and so far, he’d only had two takers. Not a good day at all.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the man boomed again. “Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and let me show you what pleasure means.”

That got a few more heads to turn. It always did, but to most people, they took one look at him, and they couldn’t help but wonder what this old man could show them.

“You there,” said the old man as he singled out one of the passersby. “Would you like to see something special?”

The man just shook his head and rushed on by.

Captain Tommy was unfazed. “Come one, come all,” he cried out. “Come on and step right on up. Step up and see what Captain Tommy has for you.”

* * *

Jillian was completely unaware of what the old carny was saying or doing. What she was aware of was the need to submit.

She had a job to do. She had a task to perform.

Jillian would have shook her head if she could. She’d lost track of time. It seemed as if she’d always had a job to do but she was sure that wasn’t the case. It was just that she couldn’t remember not having a job to do and yet, that didn’t seem right either.

And the weird thing was, she didn’t even know what her job was. She just knew she had one, and she knew what the reward was.

The reward was the girl.

She couldn’t wait to get her reward.

* * *

Captain Tommy called out to the passersby. “Come on,” the old man said. “Come on, and see what Captain Tommy has in store for you.”

For a moment, it seemed as if the man in blue was going to pass him by but at the last minute, the man turned and looked at Captain Tommy.

“That’s it,” Captain Tommy said encouragingly. “That’s it. Come on over and see what I have for you.”

“This better not be a waste of my time,” the man grumbled.

“I’ll leave that for you to decide,” the carny said.

“What you got here,” the man asked.

“It’ll you cost you to find out.”

“How much?”

“Twenty bucks.”

“Twenty bucks? Twenty bucks for what?”

“Twenty bucks to find out.”

“To find out what?”

“Twenty bucks to find out what I got.”

“Shit. I knew it. It’s just a scam.”

“Maybe,” the old man said, “but then again, maybe not, but there’s really only one way to find out. The question is are you man enough to find out, or are you going to skulk back away from here, without ever knowing what I got to offer.”

The man in blue said nothing.

“Of course, if you walk away now, you know you’re going to wonder what I had here. You know it’s going to bug you, but hey, it’s up to you. Let’s see if you’re man enough to see what I got.”

The man in blue just stared at the old carny and then he shook his head. “Shit,” he said again, but even as he said it, he was already reaching for his wallet.

* * *

There was light. There wasn’t much of it, but there was light, like the first few rays of the rising sun, adding just a hint of what was to come to the morning sky.

But it was still dark where she was. All she could do was wait for the light.

* * *

The man in blue looked at the first card. “What is this,” he asked.

The old carny smiled. “It’s what you paid for,” he said. “It’s a look inside the box.”

“Yeah, but—”

“It’s what you paid for, but if you want more ...”

The man shifted another of the cards to one side. “If I want more ... what?”

* * *

The light came suddenly. In one moment, Jillian was in near total darkness and in the next, she was bathed in light but the weird thing was she couldn’t see any better in the light than she could in the dark. Why couldn’t she see better in the light, she wondered.

* * *

“What’s with this one,” the man asked.

“Which one,” the carny asked.

The man held up a card with a young brunette on it. “What’s with this one,” he asked again.

The carny shrugged. “What do you want to know about her?”

“Jillian Jizz-Junkie. What the hell’s that supposed to mean?”

“If you want to find that out,” the carny said, “then you’re going to have to buy the card.”

The man was about to move on to the next card when something caught his eye. Something was moving on the card. “Hey,” he said. “This thing is moving.”

“Is it now? You don’t say.”

“You knew it was moving.”

“Did I now?”

“Yes, you did.”

The old carny just smiled a wry, little smile. “Well, it that’s what you want to think, I’m sure I’m not going to be able to talk you out of it.”

“So why is it moving?”

“I didn’t say it was. You did.”

“But—”

“If you want to find out more about the card, I suggest you take it home with you.”

“Just like that.”

“Well, you have to pay for it first.”

“How much?”

“A hundred bucks.”

The man snorted. “A hundred bucks? Yeah right. Like I’m going to pay that.”

“Then I guess you don’t want to find out why the girl on the card is moving.”

“You admit she’s moving then.”

“Not at all, but the question is can you walk away without finding out just exactly what I have here.”

The man was looking at the card but he didn’t say anything.

“So are you man enough to take the card with you?”

The man was going to say something but then he saw the girl on the card move again.

* * *

There was still the task she had but now there was something else as well, something even more imperative than the task. It was a need she had. She needed to be selected but it was more than that.

She knew she was being watched and it excited her. She wanted to be watched. She wanted to be selected.

She still couldn’t see who was watching her but it really didn’t matter. She grabbed her firm, young tits and she let her breasts slide through her fingers.

She let her fingers grab her nipples and she gave them a pull. She hoped whoever it was was going to select her.

* * *

“A hundred bucks, huh?”

“That’s the price.”

The man took out his wallet again. “I don’t know why I’m doing this,” but he counted out the bills. “Here you go.”

The carny took the bills and handed over the card.

* * *

Jillian was elated. She wasn’t sure how she knew but she knew she’d been selected and that was all that mattered. She’d been selected and now, at least, she could relax, at least until it was time for her to come out and play.

* * *

The man was ticked off at himself. He looked at the card. Why had he done this, he wondered. In a way, he knew why. There was something about the card. No, it was more than that. There was something about the girl.

But a hundred bucks?

The man shook his head. He had no illusions about what would happen if he went to the old man and asked for his money back.

So he looked at the card one last time and then he shoved it in his pocket. A hundred bucks. He shook his head. What a waste of money.

* * *

Everything had gone dark after she’d been selected. Jillian had no idea how long things had been that way. She just knew things had gone dark and in a way, so had she, too.

But now, now it was different. It was still dark, but it was a different kind of darkness and there was something else, as well. She could feel again.

It was the cloth she felt first, soft cotton under her bare skin but then it was the coolness of the air.

It was more than that. She could hear a car go by and she realized she could hear again as well. She was in a bedroom, she realized. She was in a darkened bedroom, and she realized one thing more. She realized she was not alone.

It took her only a couple of moments to realize that whoever it was in the room was still awake and after that, it took her only a couple moments more to realize that the person, whoever it was, that the person was a man.

It hadn’t taken long. In just that short amount of time, she could feel the need building inside her. She knew what it was. If she’d taken the time to question herself, she might have asked just how long the need had been in place, but in point of fact, she never bothered to question herself. The need was the need. You didn’t question the need. You merely did what the need told you to do.

She turned her body. She couldn’t see much of the man in the darkened bedroom but she didn’t need to see him to do what the need told her to do. She let a hand slide across the covers. She let that hand slide up over his body.

“What the hell?”

That was the man talking and then a light was switched on. The man was sitting up and he was staring at her.

“Who the fuck are you?”

Jillian might have asked the same thing herself. She had no idea who the man was but she really didn’t care. She could feel the need building inside her and the need was everything.

“Who are you,” the man asked again.

Jillian seemed incapable of answering.

“Wait a minute. You’re the girl from that card.”

What card, Jillian wanted to ask and yet again, she found herself incapable of speaking.

“You are her,” the man said. “You’re her. You’re that Jillian whats-her-name?”

Why were they wasting time talking, Jillian wanted to know. Why were they wasting time talking when they could be helping her with her need.

“What are you doing here?”

Jillian still couldn’t say anything but she could feel her need getting more intense.

“What the hell are you doing here,” he asked again.

Jillian couldn’t take it anymore. She wondered what the man was wearing under the covers and she was determined to find out.

“Whoa,” the man said as the girl slid her hand under the covers. “What the hell are you doing?”

The man wasn’t wearing anything on top but he had on some pajama bottoms. Those would be easily disposed of.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” the man tried to stop her. “What are you doing?”

Jillian already had her hand inside the man’s pajama bottoms. “What does it look like I’m doing,” she asked even as she pushed her hand inside the man’s briefs.

“Hold on,” the man said. “Hold on. We shouldn’t be doing this.”

But it was already too late. Jillian already had her hand wrapped around the man’s cock and for Jillian, the need was everything.

The man groaned. “What are you doing?”

Jillian was already pushing the covers back. “Don’t you worry about it,” she cooed to the man. “Don’t you worry about it. I’ll take care of everything.”

The man groaned again as Jillian stroked his cock.

Jillian slid down so she could be closer to the man’s cock. Her hands easily pushed the pajamas aside and then her hand was pushing back the underwear and that’s when she hauled his cock out into the light.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as Jillian’s mouth easily sucked on his cock. “Oh fuck.”

The need was intense. It would have been impossible for Jillian to think of anything else but the need but then thinking really wasn’t what Jillian had in mind.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. He’d never had a girlfriend who’d been willing to suck his cock and he couldn’t believe how good it felt to have his cock in this girl’s mouth. She’d started slow at first, but now ...

Jillian couldn’t help herself. The need really was everything and she knew what she needed.

“Oh ...", the man groaned as his body arched under the severity of the cock sucking he was getting. That word hung there all by itself, a single gutteral growl that existed on its own without any other word to accompany it.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. He wasn’t sure if he should be for it or against it but he knew it didn’t matter. His cock surged and in the next moment, he was painting the inside of the girl’s mouth.

Jillian didn’t stop. This was what she needed. Her fire seemed to ease if only for a bit. She loved the taste of the man’s cum in her mouth and the more he filled her up, the more she liked it. She moaned again. This really was what she needed.

But already, what she was getting from the man’s cock was starting to diminish. She could feel his cock getting softer in her mouth and she moaned in frustration. She wanted more.

No, that wasn’t it. She didn’t just want more. She needed more.

She looked up at the man even as her hand stroked his cock. “I need you to get this hard for me again.”

“Okay.”

The man didn’t sound all that sure of himself but that was just fine with Jillian. After all, in the end, she figured it was going to be her that did the work anyway. She just wanted to make sure she had his cooperation.

But there were going to have to be some changes first. She got up and knelt and then started tugging at the man’s pajama bottoms. It didn’t take that long to pull the bottoms free and it took even less time to pull the man’s underwear free.

Once again, Jillian knelt down by the man and once again, she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. “Now, we’re going to get this hard now, aren’t we,” she purred even as she started to stroke the man’s cock.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Yeah. Jillian smiled to herself. It was just too easy but then of course it was. After all, she was the one with the need. She was the one who’d do whatever it took to get what she craved.

She could feel the blood pumping back into the man’s cock and she could feel him getting hard for her again. She let her mouth drop down but she took care not to give him too much. She’d already done that and she’d experienced the results but now her need was for something different.

He was ready.

Jillian’s body rose up but her hand never left his cock. She moved into position over the man’s cock and then she let her body settle down. She could feel the man as the head of his cock teased her cunt but she took care not to take him right away. She wanted to tease him. She wanted to get him harder. She wanted him to be in a position to give her exactly what she needed.

The desire to ram herself down on that cock was almost too much to ignore but somehow, she held back. She wouldn’t be able to for long but for the time being at least, for the time being, she could.

The man groaned and he tried to push his cock upwards but Jillian held him at bay. He wanted it, too. That was good.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “For God’s sake, fuck me.”

For a moment, it seemed almost as if Jillian hadn’t heard him but really, she had. Her pussy stayed where it was for just a moment longer and then it was being pushed down on the cock beneath it.

Both the man and woman moaned as that cock split Jillian’s pussy lips and then they moaned again as Jillian pulled herself up only to shove herself back down again. Jillian leaned forward as she drove her pussy up and down on that cock but this was not what she needed. That would come later.

The man was groaning as Jillian continued to ride his cock. He looked up at her with wide eyes and he watched her moan even as he, too, moaned right along with her.

It was only a matter of time, she knew, just a matter of time before he fulfilled her need. She was sure it would happen. She knew it would happen soon.

The man groaned and his cock surged and in that moment, Jillian knew. The man was cumming inside her. It was what she wanted. It was what she needed.

She moaned again. It was as if she could feel every last drop of his cum. She loved it. She loved it when men came inside her.

She rolled off the man’s body and she fell beside him on the bed. Jillian smiled to herself. Her need had been filled, only ...

Only she wasn’t satisfied. She still had a task to do and she still had no idea what it was.