The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 1—Molly Moron

“Step right up. Come one and all. Gather round each and every one of you and come and see Captain Tommy’s collection of Hot Ass Ho’s.”

Most people just passed the old carnie by, his booth seemingly having absolutely nothing to offer, but Mark was curious. If a booth had nothing to offer, then why the heck was it there? He stepped up to the man with the long, white hair. “What you got to offer,” he asked.

The carnie seemed to take the measure of the man in a single glance. “I got me some of the finest bitches, sluts and ho’s you ever did see in all shapes and sizes.”

The man looked around. “But I don’t see anything.”

“Of course not,” the man said. “You don’t think I’d leave quality product like that just lying around where anyone could take a look at it?”

“So you’re offering sex. Isn’t that against the law?”

The old carnie winked at the man. “If it were against the law, then would I still be here?”

Mark Morris wondered about that. Maybe the law just hadn’t gotten onto him yet. The carnival had been in town for less than a day. “Can I see what you got?”

“You want to see, it’s going to cost you.”

“How much?”

“Ten bucks.”

“Ten bucks? What the heck am I going to get for ten bucks?”

“You get to see.”

Mark knew it was probably a rip-off but the audacity of the proposal was enough to pull him in. He was probably going to regret this, he told himself but what the heck, he was curious. He wanted to see what the man was peddling. He pulled out his wallet and extracted a ten. “Okay,” he said, “ten bucks.”

The white-haired man looked in both directions and then he reached under the counter and he took out a metal box. He opened the hasp and he took out something wrapped in black felt. Slowly, he drew the felt aside to reveal a stack of cards. He held them out towards Mark. “Why don’t you go ahead and take a look at these, son.”

The cards were bigger than your standard playing cards both in size and in width and they were thicker too. The quality on the cards was obvious at first glance. The edging on the sides was black with what seemed to be streaks of dark blue in it but the colors were unfaded. The lettering at the top looked like gold leaf and in the center of every card was the picture of a woman.

Mark stared at one of the cards he was holding. That wasn’t right. The picture almost seemed to move as he looked at it.

“Which one you got there,” the man said as he peered at the card Mark was holding. “Molly Moron. An excellent choice. You can’t go wrong with her.”

What the hell was going on here, Mark wondered. The picture of the girl was definitely moving and it wasn’t just a holographic effect either. She definitely seemed to be looking right at him.

“So what do you say, son? You want to take her home with you?”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. I asked if you wanted to take her home with you.”

“What do you mean?”

The old man smiled. He’d seen it before. “Son, the ten bucks is just for a look. If you want something more, you have to take her home.”

Mark looked at the card. The woman in the card seemed to be looking back at him. She almost seemed to be saying something to him. “Take me home,” she seemed to be saying. “Take me home.”

Mark licked his lips. “H-h-how much for this one,” he asked as he pointed to Molly Moron.

“A hundred bucks,” said the old man.

“A hundred bucks. You gotta be out of your mind. I’m not going to pay that.”

“Suit yourself,” the old man said as he started to pick up the cards, “but this is high quality stuff here. I wouldn’t turn it down so fast.”

“No wait,” Mark said as the old man was about to scoop up the picture of Molly Moron. He wasn’t sure why but the picture seemed to be talking to him and for some reason, he just didn’t want to see her stuffed back inside the old man’s little metal box. “What about her?”

“Son, it’s still the same, no matter which one you pick.”

“But—”

“Do you want her or not?”

That was the question, wasn’t it? Did he want her? Yeah, but not the picture. He wanted the girl. “Who is she,” he asked.

“Son, I can’t tell you that. Why don’t you buy her and find out.”

Mark licked his lips again. “A hundred bucks,” you said and the old man nodded.

Mark wasn’t sure why but he was pulling out his wallet. He counted out five twenties and then he put them on the counter in front of the man. “I guess I’ll take her then.”

“An excellent choice, son. You won’t be disappointed.”

Mark found that hard to believe. He already was disappointed himself. He’d just shelled out a hundred bucks for a picture of a girl. He had to be out of his mind, he told himself. He had to be out of his mind.

* * *

It was much later that night when Mark finally arrived home. His on-again, off-again girlfriend had called to tell him she was seeing another guy like he really wanted to know that and for some reason, she wanted his opinion of the guy.

He checked the mail. At least there weren’t any bills. He tossed the junk mail which left him with no mail at all and he turned on the TV.

He flipped through the channels but he really wasn’t in the mood for TV. Finally, he flipped it off and he took the card out of his pocket. He ran a thumb over the girl’s tits. Her picture was so real, so lifelike, that he almost thought he could have felt her tits with his thumb. Of course, it wasn’t his thumb that he wanted to feel between her tits. The girl’s image seemed almost to react to his thumb. He wondered how they did that and then he shook his head. A hundred bucks, he told himself. He had to be out of his mind. He paid a hundred bucks for this. He just couldn’t believe it.

He tossed the card on his dresser and pulled his keys and wallet from his pants. Those went on the dresser too as did the change and he put on his pajamas. He went into the bathroom and he brushed his teeth and when he returned to the bedroom, he got a surprise.

There was a girl in his bed and from what Mark could see, the girl was naked from the waist up.

“Who the hell are you?”

The girl giggled. “You know who I am, silly. You purchased me.”

Mark shook his head. He stared at the girl. “Wait a minute,” he said. “Wait a minute. You’re the girl from the card. You’re ...”

“Molly Moron, at your service,” the girl said.

Mark shook his head again. “No wait. This can’t be happening. This can’t be real.”

“What can’t be happening,” the girl asked.

“This can’t be happening. You can’t be here. You’re not real.”

The girl peeked under the covers. “I don’t know,” she said with a giggle. “It seems real enough to me. Want to see?”

“No.”

“But I want you to see,” the girl pouted. “How about I give you a quick peek?”

Mark was about to say no again. He needed to think but then the girl flipped the covers back and Mark could see she wasn’t just naked from the waist up.

Almost as quickly, the covers were flipped back into place. “How about it,” the girl asked coquettishly. See anything you like?”

“This can’t be happening,” the man muttered.

“Come on,” the girl moaned. “I want to fuck.”

Yeah, the man thought. He could definitely see that.

“Come on,” the girl said again. “I want to fuck. Don’t make me come over there and see if I’m getting you excited.”

Mark was about to say something else but then he thought better of it. He pushed his pajama bottoms down and then his underwear quickly followed suit.

Molly clapped lightly as she stared at the man’s erect cock. “Now that is what I’m talking about,” she said enthusiastically. “Come on and bring that cock over here.”

There was still a part of Mark that knew something was wrong but he didn’t much care. It only took him three steps and then he was on the bed and sliding his cock between Molly’s legs.

“Oh yeah,” Molly said enthusiastically. “That’s what I want. Fuck me.”

The girl gasped as she took the length of him in one long, hard thrust and for a moment, Mark thought maybe he’d pushed too hard but then the girl looked back at him and moaned.

Her eyes locked in on Mark’s. “Don’t stop,” she said enthusiastically. “Don’t stop. Fuck me harder.”

The man buried his cock inside the girl’s tight, little cunt and the girl groaned but she didn’t seem to want him to stop so he pulled it back and he did it again.

The girl moaned again. “Don’t stop,” she moaned. “Don’t stop.”

Mark wasn’t about to stop and the more he fucked her, the more she seemed to want it.

“Oh fuck. Oh God. Oh yeah,” she’d moan. “Oh fuck. Oh God. Oh yeah.”

God damn, the girl was tight but she was wet, too. Mark groaned and then he groaned again. He couldn’t help it. His cock absolutely loved that tight, little cunt.

The girl was getting more and more frantic as that cock took her apart. “Oh God. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God. That’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh shit, yeah. God damn it. Make me cum.”

Mark wasn’t sure what he was doing to the girl but he knew what he was doing to himself. He could feel it coming. He wanted to stop. He wanted to hold it back but he couldn’t. The man groaned.

“Oh fuck,” the girl screamed as she felt the man cum inside her cunt. “Oh fuck, yeah. That’s it. Oh God. You’re doing it. Oh God yeah. You’re making me cum. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah ... Oh ye-e-e-e-eah.”

Mark hardly was in a position to say anything himself because even as the girl’s pussy squeezed his cock even tighter, just at that moment, he could feel his cock unleash itself inside her pussy.

“Oh God,” the girl groaned. “Oh God, you’re doing it. You’re cumming inside me. Oh God, it feels so good. I want you to do it. I want you to cum inside me.”

The man groaned. There was no way he could stop what he was doing.

“Oh God,” the girl purred. “Oh God, you’re filling me up. You’re filling me up so good. Oh God, I love it. I love it. Fill me up with your big, hard cock.”

Mark could feel it, the feel of his cock as it emptied the last of himself inside that tight, little cunt. He could feel his cock losing its edge. He could feel his cock pulling free.

“Where are you going,” the girl asked.

“Huh? What?”

“I asked where you’re going. You can’t leave me like this.”

“Leave you like what?”

“You can’t leave me with my tits unfucked. I know you want to. I know you want to fuck my tits.”

“H-h-how did you know that?”

The girl seemed about to respond but then she paused and no words came out. “I don’t know,” she said finally. “I just know but it is true, isn’t it? You do like my tits, don’t you?”

“Yes, but—”

“But what. Don’t you want to fuck my tits?”

“Yes, but—”

“But what,” and then the girl seemed to catch the meaning of what the man was trying to say. “I know what you want. You want someone to get your cock hard again.”

The man nodded.

“Well, why didn’t you say so, silly,” the girl giggled. “Getting cocks hard is one of the things I do best.”

For just a moment, Mark was wondering what the girl meant by that but he really didn’t have all that long to wait to find out because in no time at all, Molly was sliding her mouth down on Mark’s semi-rigid cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Molly waited until Mark was nice and hard again before she pulled her mouth up off of his cock and only then did she look up at Mark even as her hand stroked his cock. “I just love sucking cock,” she said. “Do you wanna know why?”

“Why?”

“Because when I suck a cock, I get it hard and if it’s already hard, I get it even harder but when I have a nice hard cock, well you know what I want then, don’t you?”

“What?”

“It means I’m going to get fucked, silly. I mean, I like sucking cock as much as the next girl, well probably more than the next girl,” Molly giggled, “and I like it when guys cum in my mouth, but what I really like, what I like better than all the rest, is when a guy cums between my legs. Is that what you like, too?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I thought so,” Molly giggled. “I could tell you wanted to fuck me so what about it, do you really want to fuck my tits or do you want to go straight to my pussy?”

Mark knew what the girl wanted. Skip the tit fucking and go straight to the pussy. That’s what she wanted and he knew there was a part of him that wanted that, too, but he wanted something else. Her tits were just so full and firm and round and the damned things seemed to defy gravity. Even now, Molly’s hands were working her tits even as she looked up at the man and she waited for his answer. “How about you let me stick my cock between your tits first?”

If the girl was disappointed, she hid it well. Her hands grabbed her tits and she looked up at Mark. “Come on, tiger, you know where to put that cock of yours.”

Mark wasted no time sliding his cock between the girl’s tits and Molly quickly pushed her tits together.

“Oh yeah,” she gushed. “Oh yeah. This is what you wanted. Come on. Fuck these tits.”

Mark wasn’t about to say anything. He was too busy watching his cock slide between those tis.

“That’s it,” Molly cooed. “That’s it. That’s it. Fuck my tits. Do it. Fuck my tits.”

Mark could see himself doing exactly what he was doing, working his cock between those tits, fucking those tits until he came, fucking those tits until he shot his cum all over them. There was even a part of him that wanted to do exactly that.

But Mark knew what the girl wanted. She wanted to feel him between her legs and he now knew that was what he wanted to do. He could cum on her tits later but what he really wanted at that very moment was to feel his cock inside her tight, little cunt so almost against his better judgement, he pulled his cock free.

“Roll over,” he told the girl.

Molly, of course, rolled over.

Mark pulled the girl up onto her hands and knees and then he was moving in behind her. One hand stroked his cock even as the other held onto one of her thighs.

Molly wasn’t left hanging for all that long. She felt the head of the man’s cock as it pressed up against her cunt and then Molly moaned as she took that cock inside her. “Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Fuck me.”

The man didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to. His cock was saying everything that needed saying.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned as her body rocked in time to the thrusts of that cock. “Oh fuck, that’s it.”

Mark still didn’t say anything but he could feel it happening.

It was almost as if the girl sensed it, too. “You’re going to cum inside me,” she purred. “You’re going to do it. I know you are. You’re going to do it and I want you to do it. I want to feel it.”

The man groaned. He knew his cock had taken all it could.

“Come on,” the girl pleaded. “Cum inside me, please.”

The man grunted as the cum started to flow.

“Oh,” the girl moaned. “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh ... yeah.”

The next morning, Mark woke up and he was alone. There was no sign of the girl or where she had gone and what was more, there was no sign of the card that bore her picture.