The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Candi Cain”

by ”URN My Power

Carrol Cain was an ex-Marine drill sergeant turned, of all things, high school coach. Toughened by years of people snickering behind his back due to his effeminate name, he ran a tight ship when it came to anything under his control, including his classes, his football team, and his family. Chandra Abel had lived in friction with Coach Cain since day one because it was no secret she was a dyke. Aged seventeen years, she was a staunch defender of her little brother, Adam, aged fifteen. Coach Cain was a devout Baptist, and homosexuality, which seemed personified in the hardbody Bitch Goddess Dominatrix known to her girlfriends/slaves as Mistress Chandra, was directly against his view of God’s will. Chandra had wanted to get back at the homophobic Cain since he’d refused to allow her to join the football team, despite her being faster, more agile, and more accurate when passing or catching than several of the boys—and she used the term derisively—who had made the team. Add to that the fact that she had overheard him cajoling the coaches of the regular girls’ sports into excluding her as well—though few caved in—and the fact that his normally tough grading system became downright anal-retentive when he arrived at her papers, and you had a recipe for a grudge.

Chandra saw the means to her revenge as Coach Caine’s daughter Candace returned from six months at a parochial school for being caught with a boy. Even that infraction was next to nothing compared to what Chandra had in mind. Standing five feet even, she was a head shorter than Chandra, and her shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair, long, smooth legs and soft, supple body would make her a delicious conquest.

“See anything you like, sis?” Adam asked, catching her watching her intended prey.

“As a matter of fact, I do.” Chandra replied. “I don’t suppose you could use a bit of your chem magic to help me get some payback on Co’Cain, hmm, bro?”

“I’ve been doing some theoretical research, but that’s all it is.” Adam said. “Theory.”

“Relax.” Chandra said, placing her hand on her brother’s shoulder, a lock of red hair falling in her eyes. “No one will be able to tie it to you. I’ll make certain of that. Haven’t I always looked out for you, Adam?” Adam sighed.

“Okay.” he said. “I’ll see if I can get all the ingredients you’ll need by Thursday, but no promises.” Chandra smiled and kissed her brother on the forehead.

“Wonderful!” she said. “Now you just wait right there, I’ll get us both a heaping plate of chili taters.”

* * *

Chandra was on edge the whole day Monday, and with good reason. Possession of a tranquilizer gun was forbidden in this state to everyone not affiliated with the Forest Service. It gave her a rush to have the thing in her pocket all through the day, but especially in Coach Cain’s class, for he was, after all, the father of her intended target.

Lunchtime rolled around, and Chandra followed Candace to her car. She waited until Candace had her key ready before darting her. The tranquilizers in the dart did their thing, and Candace folded faster than Superman on laundry day. Chandra’s hazel eyes danced with glee as she unlocked the doors and placed her prey gently in the back seat, then drove off. She was careful to keep the vehicle under the speed limit. She didn’t want to be pulled over, after all.

Candace was just beginning to awaken as Chandra arrived at her parents’ house. She carried the smaller girl up to her room, and quickly lashed her hands to the bar rests of her bench-press rig. Candace began to realize where she was just as Chandra finished tying her ankles to the bench’s feet. She began to squirm, but Chandra straddled her waist, preventing her from doing much.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked.

“You’re going to help me get back at your father.” Chandra replied.

“Take a number.” Candace spat back. “It’s only fair to warn you, my dad knows how to take care of his enemies, and you won’t like it.”

“I’ve got time still.” Chandra said. “Besides, if I handle this right, your father won’t even know what hit him.” Reaching into a drawer, she withdrew a hypodermic needle full of a pinkish liquid. Candace paled.

“I’ve got money.” she whimpered. “Lots of it! Enough to put you through medical school if you want!”

“Do I look like the med school type?” Chandra asked. “No, my little parochial pet, revenge is what this is all about.” She had barely finished her sentence when Candace went limp. “What the? Did you up and faint on me, girl?”

“No, Mistress.” Candace responded flatly, her glassy eyes staring up at the ceiling.

“What’s with all this ‘Mistress’ crap?” she muttered.

“I am your slave, Mistress.” Candace replied.

“How’s that?”

“You called me your Parochial Pet, Mistress.” Candace responded.

She’s gotta be shitting me! Chandra thought. “Prove it.” she said. “Cream in your panties.” Candace’s body shuddered, and the seat of Chandra’s pants were soaked with Candace’s pussy cream. No way she could cum that hard without touching herself if she was faking. she thought, getting up off of Candace’s waist. Examining her soaked jeans, she removed them. I could have planned that a little better. she thought. Then again, who would’ve guessed Candi Cain was a brain-warped little fuck toy? “How did you become a slave?” she asked. Candace’s innocent-looking little pink lips began to spew a tale of brainwashing, drugs, Pavlovian conditioning and drug-enhanced hypnosis which had turned her into an obedient lesbian sex slave with no will of her own—a state to which she returned whenever any female called her “Parochial Pet,” and which could only be ended when she heard the words “nappie-time’s over”. Chandra had buried three fingers in her snatch and climaxed twice before Candace went silent. Kicking aside her soaked panties, she straddled Candace’s face and had the bound slavegirl eat her out. Candace’s tongue moved with practiced ease, bringing Chandra to the edge of orgasm and holding her there until the panting butch told her to bring her off.

She woke up sometime later feeling sticky between her legs, and finding the still-bound form of Candace lying on the bench, awaiting further orders. It was seven in the evening. Her parents would be home soon. She put on some shorts and ran downstairs to pop the large box of moo goo gai pan into the microwave, then went back upstairs to question her toy.

“Tell me, pet, can I change you while you’re like this? Change the way you act when you’re pretending to be normal? Change your trigger phrases? Maybe change your name?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candace responded. “I am a puppet to your will.” Chandra smiled at this.

“First off, you are no longer Candace. Your name is Candi.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi replied. “I am Candi.”

“Second, you are going to start going to a Methodist church instead of a Baptist one.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi replied.

“Third, whether you are triggered or not, you will always offer me absolute obedience.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi replied.

“When not triggered, you will be affectionate toward me, fawning over me like a goddess—which, to you, I am.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Chandra spent more than an hour with her pet, dictating her new life, altering her triggers and basically rendering her psyche unrecognizable as the favorite daughter of a devout Baptist. Then she heard her parents come home, and untied her pet.

“Time to deal with the world, Candi Cain.” she whispered. “Trance off.” Candi blinked, then stared adoringly up at Chandra. “Come on, baby, let’s go to dinner.” Chandra told Candi, and the girl eagerly followed her Mistress and Goddess out.

“There you are, Chandra!” her Mama said. “Thank you for starting dinner for us, dear. Who’s your friend?”

“Candi Cain, Coach Cain’s daughter.” Chandra replied. “Where’s Mother, Mama?”

“Putting the gas cap she found at the dump on her Harley.” her Mama said. Chandra’s Mother walked through the door then—despite being the butch of the pairing, it was she who had given birth to Chandra, for she had not trusted the stud they’d hired not to hurt the slighter, more fragile woman whom Chandra called Mama.

“Evening, Mother.” Chandra said pleasantly. Her Mother hung her leather jacket on the hat stand and took the Harley Davidson bandanna off her head, stuffing it in the pocket. She removed her mirrored shades, revealing a pair of ice-blue eyes as she regarded the visitor who clung affectionately to her daughter’s arm.

“Is that the Cain bitch?” she asked.

“Yes, Mother.” Chandra replied, putting a hand on Candi’s shoulder. “Her name’s Candi.”

“Ha!” the woman said, stepping forward, her boots making loud noises on the hardwood floor. “I always knew my baby girl would tame the little skank. Even changed her name, I see.” Candi cringed, hiding behind her Mistress.

“Laura, please...” Mama said.

“Shut up, Sherry.” Laura replied, undoing the front of her denim crop top. “I assume you know what to do with a big pair of tits, eh, Candi?” Candi looked at her Mistress, who nodded, and Candi approached the woman, and began well-trained, skillful ministrations on Laura’s fleshy mounds, drawing appreciative moans from the woman as she pleasured her Mistress’s mother. After a couple of minutes of that, Candi reached tentatively into the woman’s pants, finding the engorged clit, and stimulating her to orgasm.

“Now, Candi, go wash your hands and get dinner out of the microwave.” Chandra said. Candi rushed to obey.

“You got her trained pretty good, sugar.” Laura said. “I’m proud of you.” Chandra beamed up at her mother at this high praise. Candi quickly returned with the dinner.

“Her father doesn’t know she’s a good little pet for her Mistress.” Chandra said. “I’m thinking of having it be a Christmas surprise for him. I can’t wait to see the look on his face!”

“Me neither.” Laura replied, shoveling another forkful of food into her mouth, while Chandra used her chopsticks. “Tell ya what, sugar, I’ll get you one of them FunSaver cameras from Brookshire’s and you bring home pictures.”

“Sure thing, Mother.” Chandra responded. She and Sherry giggled in amusement as Candi struggled with her own chopsticks—for Chandra had insisted on her using them. “Watch and learn, slave.” Chandra said, and Candi’s eyes rivited on her Mistress’s hands. Chandra took four bites of food with her chopsticks, being slow and deliberate in the process, before giving Candi a look that told her in no uncertain terms what she was to do. Candi tentatively took her chopsticks in hand and immitated what her Mistress had done, and actually managed to get the food all the way to her mouth this time.

Later that evening, Chandra walked Candi to her car, and noticed for the first time the old-style car phone sitting between the front seats. This presented a problem, but not one that couldn’t be solved. She popped the hood and cut the alternator belt, then disconnected the battery cables for five minutes before reconnecting them. She dug a new belt out of her Mother’s shed and put that on.

“When you get home, you will tell your father that your alternator belt broke, and you had to get a new one.” she told her slave.

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi said, her body language unmistakably asking permission to kiss her. Chandra took the initiative, shoving her tongue down the submissive’s throat before withdrawing and whispering into her ear for her to come. Her body shuddered, and Candi stifled cries of pleasure to avoid alerting anyone who may be listening.

“Now go home.” Chandra commanded. “Don’t let on anything about your new self, understand? That’s a Christmas surprise for your father, Candi Cain. Capice?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi replied, getting into the car, noticing with dismay that her clock was zeroed out. She started the car and drove home.

* * *

Carrol Cain glared at the headlights as they advanced slowly up the driveway. Candace said nothing as she stopped her car, merely popping the hood and pointing to the brand-spanking new alternator belt. Carrol stuck his head into the car, hitting the “recall” button, and saw that the clock read 00:12. The only time it ever had zero for the hour was if the battery had indeed burned out, which would be explained by the new alternator belt.

“Why didn’t you call?”

“There wasn’t any power for the phone.” Candace replied. “I had to wait for someone to notice and stop for me. Chandra Abel finally stopped and replaced my alternator belt, then jumped me off so I could get home.” Carrol’s eyes narrowed at the mention of that name. “I hurried home as soon as I could, because I knew you’d be mad.” Candace continued. “I don’t think I even stopped to thank her.”

“Don’t feel bad about that, Candace.” Carrol said. “She’s a lesbian, and probably wanted to get her mouth on certain parts that I need not mention.”

“I understand, Daddy.” Candace said. “Can I go to my room now?”

“I was about to suggest that.” Carrol responded. Candace ran into the house and up the stairs, where she masturbated to thoughts of her Mistress. Meanwhile, Carrol sat down in his chair and picked up his drink. What a way to start Winter Break...

* * *

Chandra found her brother in his room, playing Killer Instinct Gold on the Nintendo 64. Chandra had given it to him when she had gotten her Playstation. That was the way he got all his toys—through Chandra’s charity.

“Hey, Adam.” she said. “Still working on that score?”

“I never have enough free time to get two hundred eighty-one straight matches in this game, even in the two-player mode on the Sky Stage with no one controlling the other guy. How did you manage it?”

“I stand up to our mothers, that’s how.” Chandra said. “I wouldn’t recommend it for you, though. Mother’s not as patient with you.”

“Don’t I know it.” Adam responded. “So did it work?”

“Somebody got to her first.” Chandra said. “She was already a well-brainwashed pet before I got to her. I’ve still got all the doses of that chemical you made for me.”

“Whoa.” Adam muttered. “Who’d have thought someone else was as twisted as you?”

“I brought you some of dinner.”

“Thanks.” Adam said, digging into his food, even at the expense of Fulgore getting an Ultimate Fireflower in his face from Kim Wu.

“You mind?” she asked.

“Not at all.” Adam responded, handing her the controller. After hitting “End” to re-enter Adam’s initials after his latest streak, she selected Maya, the Amazon Queen, and proceeded to wail on Kim Wu. The beating was particularly severe when she had the opportunity to activate the Ultra Combo.

“Man, that rocks!” Adam said. “So, what’s your new idea?”

“If I told you, you wouldn’t be able to deny it later.” Chandra said, handing the controller back to her brother.

* * *

Candi filled up her car at the Tiger Tote on the corner of her street, noting with glee that the car her Mistress had told her to watch for as there. She scanned the store, but couldn’t find her, so she went to the ladies’ room. She was pulled roughly inside, and the door was locked. Then she felt her Mistress’s lips on hers and her resistence melted.

“Such a good little pet for her Mistress.” Chandra husked. “On your knees, slut.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Candi responded. Chandra pulled down her pants and Candi went down on her with all her skill.

“How’s your Winter Break going, pet?” Chandra asked as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“Frustrating.” Candi admitted. “I...I am impatient to reveal the surprise to my father, so we can be open.”

“Patience is a virtue, Candi.” Chandra said. “And time is king. Wait.”

“As you command, Mistress, I will wait.” Candi responded. “But I will miss you when we are apart.”

Chandra regarded her with what she realized was true tenderness. Her kiss was gentle this time, less forceful, consoling.

“It won’t be long, just a few more days.” Chandra said. “I saw you in church this Sunday. How did you pull it off?”

“I took off before my father knew what was going on.” Candi said as her Mistress kissed her again. “Once I was inside, I knew he wouldn’t follow me in to come get me.”

“I want you at the church social day after tomorrow.” Chandra said. “We’ll have the preacher baptize you a Methodist, just like me.” Candi beamed up at her.

“Oh, Mistress!” she cooed.

“Now, you’d better do your business and get out before we cause suspicion.”

* * *

Candi waved to a few other girls at the Southern Methodist Church social. Now that she had been baptized, she was making all kinds of new friends. A couple of Mistress Chandra’s part-time slaves invited her to their table for white cake. Candi learned a lot of things about her Mistress’s likes and dislikes, and her turn-ons and turn-offs, from them. Carla was an ex who had moved on to other things, but still thought of Chandra with fondness. Randa was a current part-timer, who kept reminiscing about her first time with Mistress Chandra.

“Maybe she’d be willing to have us both at once?” Candi suggested.

“I didn’t think you’d go for that!” Randa beamed. “One time she made me and another girl go down on each other with our hands cuffed behind our backs. It was so sexy! We tried it alone once, but without Mistress Chandra there’s a certain something missing.”

“I’ll ask her next chance I get.” Candi said. “What happened to the other girl?”

“She got sent to boot camp when her dad found out.” Randa said. “Too bad Mistress Chandra only keeps a max of two at a time. We could have a lot of fun at a submissives’ reunion.”

“Candi!” Chandra’s voice called over the throng of churchgoers.

“Excuse me.” Candi said, departing for her Mistress’ side at once. “You called?” she asked.

“Mother’s going to drop us off at the mall after the social.” Chandra said. “We’re going to decorate you for Christmas. You should be all healed up by the time we have Christmas dinner with your family.” Candi stayed close to Chandra throughout the rest of the social. They rode on Laura’s Harley to the Colin Creek Mall, and despite her warm clothes, Candi was shivering.

“I’ll have Sherry bring your car down later.” Laura told Chandra, handing her a wad of bills. “This should be enough.”

“Thanks, Mother.” Chandra said, kissing her mother on the cheek. Laura drove off, leaving a trail of smoke behind. “The bike needs a tune-up I see. Another mother/daughter opportunity.” She led Candi into the mall, and headed for the seldom-trodden section, wherein lay a small, out-of-the-way shop nestled between L.A. Nails and Sandi’s Beauty School. Between the chemical fumes from L.A. Nails and Sandi’s, and the smoke from whatever the guy behind the counter at this establishment was smoking, Candi began to feel the room spin around her. Chandra held her steady.

“How can I help ya, ladies?”

“Candi here would like a nipple ring.” Chandra said. Candi nodded emphatically. Mistress’s will was law. “Also, if you could maybe give her a little test to see if she would scar with a tattoo, I’d appreciate it.”

“Nipple ring and scar test, huh?” the man asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“Never mind the ‘sir’ crap, missy.” the man said. “Fred’s the name. Wanna take a look at the selection, or do you have something in mind?”

“Pick something out, Candi.” Chandra said. Candi looked over the rings, immediately rejecting all the bar-type ones, and finally settling on a silver ring that looked very pure.

“Good eye, kid.” the man said. “Anything else?”

“Can...can I have it engraved?” she asked. “With that?” She pointed to a picture in the tattoo book. A Japanese character whose caption read “Slave.” Chandra smiled approvingly.

“Sure as hell can, li’l missy. I just have to verify you’re eighteen and all...alrighty then.” he said as Candi handed him her I.D.—a fake one Chandra had made for her for today, an easy task since her Mama worked at the D.M.V. In reality, Candi was a few months shy of being legal, but she wasn’t going to tell Fred that. Chandra began the haggling process, and showed skill that came from having a Middle Eastern ex-bazzaar worker for a neighbor. Finally she talked Fred down to eighty dollars for the works. He took them through a curtained area, where Candi found an array of chairs. “This used to be the beauty school before it got too successful and they had to move into the bigger space next door.” Fred said. “The facilities work okay for me. Okay, first the scar test.”

“Put it someplace it won’t be noticed.” Chandra said. Candi agreed vehemently.

“Okeedokey.” Fred said, using his tattoo gun to make a small, half-centimeter line under Candi’s hair. “We’ll check on that in a few to see if it scars up on ya.” he said. “Now, just make yerselves comfortable while I engrave this for ya.” Candi sat in one of the chairs while Fred went to the very back for the engraving.

“Nervous?” Chandra asked.

“A little.”

“I know how to take your mind off that.” Chandra said. With that, she climbed into the chair with her and began to kiss her with a combination of passion and tenderness that took Candi by surprise. She kissed back, and was rewarded by firm but tender caresses on her young body, drawing moans from her throat. She felt Chandra reach into her pants, sliding down to her panties and taking posession of Candi’s slick cunt. Candi ground her crotch into her Mistress’ hand as her mind was awash in the pleasure she was receiving. She climaxed, and the hand withdrew, to be instead placed in Candy’s mouth. Contentedly, Candy sucked Chandra’s fingers until they heard Fred coming.

“Figures.” the man said. “Oh, well. Can’t win ‘em all, I guess.” He set the Barbicide canister containing the nipple ring on the counter and began to explain the process to Candi. The actual installation seemed to take longer than the explanation, but Candi managed to make it through it. Chandra put Candi’s bra in her purse, since it was obvious she wouldn’t be able to wear it out of the store. They each had a shot of whiskey, which Fred assured her would dull the pain. “Come back later and we’ll check the line!” Fred called after they had paid and left.

“Lovely, suggesting having your ring engraved with that symbol.” Chandra said. “Would you like that as your tattoo if the scar test comes negative?”

“Yes, please, Mistress.” Candi said through the haze of pain and alcohol.

“Come on, let’s get some food into you.” Chandra said. She sat her down in the food court and told her to wait there. When she returned, she had a tray laden with food, placing a turkey melt sub before Candi for starters. She looked up at her Mistress with a tenderness she’d never felt before.

* * *

“Are you alright, Candace?” Carrol asked. “You’re fidgeting.”

“Just fine, Dad.” Candi replied. She was nervous, and the fresh pain in her left butt cheek made it difficult to sit. The doorbell rang, and she jumped up. “I’ll get it!” she said, rushing to the door. Her eyes lit up when she found Mistress Chandra laden with gifts. “Please come in!” she said.

“Thank you, precious.” Chandra replied as she and her mothers followed Candi into the kitchen. Her father nearly choked on the turkey he had in his mouth.

“What are they doing here?”

“It’s Christmas.” Chandra said. “So we’ve come in the spirit of giving, Coach Cain.” With that, she handed a small box to Candi. She gleefully unwrapped it, feeling herself growing wet downstairs. She nearly creamed herself when she saw what it was. She wasted no time, instantly dropping the box and putting the collar around her neck so the dog tag showed in front, engraved in big letters, “Candi.” Her father’s expression was priceless. Laura snapped a picture. “Now, dear, before I give you your other presents, why don’t you show him the presents you got for him?”

“What?” Coach Cain asked. Candi removed her sweater to reveal her two ringed nipples which stood out on her bare chest. Laura giggled and snapped a picture of Mr. Cain’s new expression.

“That’s not all.” Chandra said. “Show him!” With that, Candi dropped her pants, then turned around, exposing the tattoo on her thong-clad ass. Laura snapped another picture. “Now tell him about the social.”

“At the Southern Methodist Church social, I was baptized a Methodist.” Candi said, feeling herself grow wetter as she obeyed her Mistress in front of her family. Her father looked like he was going to pop a vein in his forehead. Laura snapped another picture.

“Now, the whole story.” Chandra said.

“My name is Candi, and I am a willing loveslave for Chandra.” Candi said. “I converted to Methodism for her. I got my nipples pierced for her. I got a tattoo for her. The tattoo I’m wearing, and the symbols engraved on my nipple rings, is the symbol for ‘slave,’ because that is what I am, and that is what I want to be.”

“Okay, hon, you can have the rest of your presents now.” Chandra said as Laura snapped another picture of Carrol’s expression. The first box she opened contained a cupless bra that offered support without boxing in her pierced nipples. She put it on immediately, and her mother fainted. Next came a pair of slut pumps, with her beloved symbol etched in relief into the soles. Then there was a pair of arm clasps with links so they could be hooked to chains in the wall or ceiling. Candi moaned as she put these on. Next came a butt plug, which Sherry lubricated and gently inserted into Candi’s virgin ass. “Now, we all have a present to give your father, don’t we?” Chandra asked, pressing a syringe into Candi’s hand. Laura grabbed Coach Cain, holding him still, and Chandra grabbed his arm.

“What the hell are you doing?” the man demanded.

“Giving you your present, Daddy.” Candi said. “A mental makeover.” With that, she injected the chemicals into his arm.

* * *

“You left your Mother in charge of programming him?” Candi asked as the last box of her stuff was placed in Chandra’s closet.

“It’s a time-consuming endeavor.” Chandra said. “Time I’d much rather spend with you.” Candi smiled at that.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get you a present, Mistress.” she said.

“I got the best present of all.” Chandra responded. “Besides, how many people can say they have a Candi Cain that can lick them, eh?” They both laughed at this, then fell into the bed together.

End.