The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can You Dig It?

In June, 2009, our very own lisateez invited the other authors around these parts to envision what life might be like at Mind Control University. This is the first of my two entries into the contest from that month. This is a work of fiction. Adult fiction. So if you don’t like adult stuff, or if you don’t like fiction, you probably shouldn’t read any further. If you do like it, then know that this work is mine and shouldn’t be posted anywhere without my permission. Any similarity to actual people or artifacts, is purely coincidental. I welcome commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is .

Meghan and Abby stood in the door of the lecture hall, looking around for what they hoped would be good seats for their first lecture from Dr. Kraft. Abby pointed towards a pair of seats that were close enough to the front that it demonstrated that they were serious, but not so close that they’d appear overeager.

Sidling past the other students, they sat down.

Meghan sighed and looked at her friend. “I’m glad you registered for this class, too.”

“It was my pleasure,” Abby responded. “Besides, you know what Keith said about this being the one class we didn’t want to miss.”

“Yeah, I know... What do you suppose it is about this...”

Meghan broke off her sentence she heard the sound of a door slamming. The rest of the hall immediately fell silent as well as Dr. Kraft strode confidently towards the desk at the front of the hall.

“Good morning, everyone!” He called out, cheerfully.

About half the class muttered, “Good morning” in response.

Abby leaned over to Meghan and whispered, “I guess it’s true what they said...”

Meghan nodded her head in agreement. “Yeah, he’s pretty hot.”

Once he was settled, Dr. Kraft surveyed his new class. He smiled and said, “All right everyone! I want to thank all of you for signing up for Introduction to Archaeology. Who here can tell me what archaeology really is?”

Everyone in the class looked around to see if anyone else was raising their hands.

The professor spoke again. His voice echoed in the hall. “Oh, come on now. Surely someone here knows what archaeology really is.”

A guy who was sitting a few seats away from Meghan cautiously raised his hand.

“Yes, you, sir!”

“Um, it’s the, uh, search for facts?”

Dr. Kraft smiled broadly as he slowly moved closer to the student who offered this response. “May I ask you a question, young man?” Without waiting for a response, he asked, “Are you fan of the Indiana Jones movies?”

The student didn’t respond. Abby thought the guy looked terrified.

“It’s all right if you are. That sounds like something that came from one of them, am I right?”

The student nodded his head.

“What’s your name?”

“Truman.”

“Thank you, Truman.” The professor backed away and started pacing around the front of the hall. “Could I please see a show of hands? How many people are interested in this field because of popular culture? I don’t care whether you’re talking about Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, or The Mummy or any other movies or video games that feature archaeologists braving all sorts of obstacles, both manmade and supernatural, to find some rare, beautiful, or otherwise interesting artifact.”

He nodded semi-approvingly as more and more hands rose into the air. Abby kept her hand down while Meghan raised her hand.

“Very good.” The professor laughed. “There are actually two schools of thought among archaeologists. We must admit that these are not realistic portrayals of what it really takes to study this discipline, so there are those among us who would prefer not to have these misrepresentations so prevalent in popular culture.”

Dr. Kraft paused for effect, smiling as many of the hands in the air went back down. “The other school of thought is that, in spite of the inaccuracies, anything that can be done to further interest in this field, is a positive thing.”

The professor seemed to savor the silence created by his description of the two subsets of archaeological professionals. “As for me, I fall squarely into the second school of thought. But before you get too comfortable...” He raised his hand as if to prevent the assembled students from relaxing too much. “Before you get too comfortable, I wanted to underscore that archaeology is not filled with the action and adventure that you see in the movies.

“Now, allow me to provide a better response to the question of what archaeology is. It’s the study of human cultures. Ancient cultures. We recover, document, analyze, and interpret material remains and environmental data from those cultures. Think of artifacts.” He started to speak more quickly, more animatedly.“Ancient architecture. Landscapes. The way other animals might have interacted with the culture. That’s called a biofact.

“Archaeology is a science, but it’s a social science. When you’re out there in the field, you’ve got to be understand the present in order to gain the keys to the past. And it’s important to gain a rapport with the locals. After all, you want to see or do something on their land, but they’ll be looking for an excuse not to let you see or do what you want. Their reasons can range from being territorial, to local superstition, to simple pride, to greed, or to anything in between.

“So that’s what I’d like to cover in our first lesson: trust.”

Meghan and Abby looked at each other. Of all of the things they expected their professor to want to talk about, neither expected this.

Dr. Kraft paced around the front of the hall, looking up at his students. He casually approached Meghan and moved close to her, looking her straight in the eyes. She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat, pulling her skirt down over her knees and smoothing out the fabric with the palm of her hand.

After what felt—to Meghan at least—like an eternity, Dr. Kraft spoke. Meghan thought his voice was harsh, brusque, uncompromising when he asked, “Do you trust me, miss?”

Meghan squinted her eyes and shook her head no, her hair flying upwards from the rapid motion of her head.

“Is that because I’m making you uncomfortable?”

She nodded her head to confirm how she felt, but again made almost no noise in response

He backed up and away from her slightly. Meghan felt slightly more comfortable but wished she could have broken eye contact. “What’s your name?”

Her voice came out as something slightly louder than a whisper, almost a squeak. “Meghan.”

The professor backed away from Meghan and return to the front of the room. “Does anyone doubt right now that Meghan does not trust me? I moved in so close to her that she wanted—needed is more like it —me to back away. Most people, my colleagues in the psychology department would tell me, would react with some degree of discomfort to my actions a few moments ago.”

Meghan crossed and uncrossed her legs rapidly. Abby tried, with little success, to calm Meghan down. When Abby moved to touch Meghan’s hand to demonstrate that there was nothing to fear, Meghan withdrew her hand rapidly.

“You really did a number on her, Dr. Kraft.” Abby said. The moment the words escaped her lips, she began questioning whether she either shouldn’t have said anything at all, or if she should have been more forceful.

“I did, did I?” the professor smiled. “So you agree that she no longer trusts me. Does anyone in this room trust me at this point?”

Abby and Meghan looked around the hall. If anyone trusted the professor, they weren’t willing to raise their hands to admit to it.

The professor laughed, “Meghan, would you please be kind enough to stand up and face the class?” His voice was softer, less harsh than it had been a few moments earlier.

Meghan sat in her seat, eyes wide. She wrestled in her mind as to whether she should let the teacher ask her to do this, or not.

Abby leaned over to her and whispered. “You don’t have to do this.”

Meghan whispered her response. “I’m not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing he made me fear him.” She took a deep breath and pushed herself up from her seat, her hands tightly gripping the sides of her desk.

She inhaled deeply as she took her place at the front of the lecture hall, in front of the desk. Dr. Kraft smiled as she turned to face her classmates.

He slowly walked closer to Meghan. She couldn’t suppress a shudder as he put his hand on her shoulder.

“I’m about to reveal to you a secret that we in the archaeological profession have been keeping for more than a hundred years.”

He turned around and rummaged in his attache case, pulling out a round disc made of stone. In its center was a large, transparent red gem. He held it high for everyone in the lecture hall to see.

“This artifact has been passed down and shared among those who seriously pursue archaeology as a scientific discipline since its discovery in the mid-1890’s by a team performing an excavation in a remote location in subsaharan Africa. The inscription around the stone in the center translates into the word ‘Trustworthy’.”

He turned to face Meghan and lifted the artifact to his face. He looked through the gem in the center, and paused, waiting for her to look up into his face.

After a short time, she lifted her head and made eye contact with the professor, his face highlighted in red through the gem in the center of the disk. Once she saw him, she let out a slight gasp. She opened her eyes wide and started to sway on the balls of her feet.

Abby began to feel concerned for the well-being of her friend. “What are you doing to her? Don’t hurt her! What...”

“She’s fine, young lady.” He spoke calmly, slowly.

“What do you mean by that?” Abby resisted the urge to grab her friend by the wrist and pull her either back down into her seat or out the door. “Just look at her!”

“I mean,” Dr. Kraft started to say as he lifted the artifact to his face, “that she is fine and nothing ... is... wrong.”

She stood up and almost pulled the artifact out of his hands in rage. “Don’t tell me....” She lost her train of thought as she caught a good glimpse of the teacher through the gem.

“She’s fine, and you’re fine, too.”

“Yes... I’m fine.”

“Now, please tell me your name, my dear.”

“Abby.”

“All right, Abby. I think you should stand, um... right here next to Meghan, facing the class...”

“Yes, that’s a good idea.”

By the time Abby took her place in front of the classroom, Meghan had steadied herself and no longer looked as though she was on the verge of collapsing.

“All right then,” continued the professor, lightly. “Abby, Meghan, do you trust me?”

Both girls started to nod their heads enthusiastically.

“Excellent.” He turned to stand next to Meghan. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

“Meghan, I want you to look out over the rest of your class. Take a look at them all. This classroom is what some might call, ahem, clothing optional. Just look at them all. You’re not sure why or how you missed the memo, but right now, you’re the only person in this room wearing any clothes.”

Meghan let out a gasp.

“Are you all right, Meghan?”

“Just a little... um, uncomfortable.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know how to put this, but, um... are we, I mean, is this class being taught, um, you know... in the, er, in, ah, without clothes?”

The doctor’s laugh echoed off the walls. “Yes, this is a nudist class. And there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, Meghan. Is this why you’re uncomfortable?”

She responded softly, “Yes. I’m sorry, I must’ve... I didn’t know. Do you mind if I... I mean, should I, uh, take off all my clothes too?”

“There’s nothing stopping you.”

“Thank you, sir!” She quickly peeled off her clothes. In virtually no time, she was standing naked in front of the class, her clothes lying in a small pile a few feet from her desk. “That’s so much better!”

“I don’t doubt that. Abby, from the looks of things, you’re the last person here who’s still wearing clothes. How does that make you feel?”

“Really uncomfortable.”

“You can feel free to do whatever...” He paused as she started to unbutton her blouse. “... makes you feel more comfortable.” He smiled as he mused that he really didn’t need to finish his own sentence.

“So, while Abby is making herself comfortable,” he said as he turned to face the rest of the class, “I thought I’d shed a little bit of light on what this little beauty is...”

He turned to face Abby and Meghan, both of whom flashed him a crooked smile when they recognized that he was looking at them. He nodded politely and watched as Abby rolled off her panties and stockings with a single movement.

“That’s very good, Abby. Now, why don’t you and Meghan sit back down in your respective seats and listen to the rest of my lecture. Of course, my lectures tend to get very distracting and the very sound of my voice will likely arouse both of you. That’s why I won’t complain if Meghan decides at some point in the next few minutes, that she wants to spread her legs and attempt to satisfy herself of her physical needs. I further won’t complain if Abby notices Meghan’s attempts and decides to assist her in these efforts.

The two girls sat down in their seats. The professor nodded to them and continued. “This artifact goes by a number of different names. I’ve heard it called the Trust Stone, the African Acceptance Artifact, the Wheel of Acceptance, the Path to Trust, or simply ‘The Way’.

“As I said before, this artifact was found in a remote site in what is now the Central African Republic, on the banks of the Ubangi River. The rumors of what it did had circulated for ages before one was actually found. And when it was found, it was subjected to rigorous scientific study.

“After about a decade of study, the secret to its design was cracked. This is a replica that I made myself about five years ago.”

The professor paused for effect. “I’d say it works pretty well, wouldn’t you?”

The room was silent except for the sound of Meghan suppressing a moan as she started to run her hands up and down her own body, pausing at some of the more sensitive spots on her breasts and between her legs.

“That was very good timing there, Meghan.”

“Thank you, Dr. Kraft.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Now, when used properly, the holder of this artif—”

Meghan began to yell, “Yes! Right there! Thank you! Oh, baby, yes!” The professor had turned his back on them and quickly spun around. He smiled as he saw Abby on her knees in front of her friend, leaning forward with her head bobbing up and down in shadows. “A little lower! Th—that’s it!”

“Pure trust,” Dr. Kraft smiled. “Meghan, I wanted to tell you something.”

She glanced up at the archaeology teacher and squinted, trying to focus her teary eyes on him. “Y—yes? Oh!”

“Did you know that if you hold your breath and count to ten when you’re feeling aroused, it will make the pleasure that much stronger and more powerful?”

“N—no.. Oh! Ah ah aaaah!”

“Why don’t you try it now and see for yourself?”

She let out a high-pitched squeak, took as deep a breath as she could, and resisted the urge to breathe for a moment.

During the silence, the professor spoke again. “Abby, did you know that you and Meghan are on such a similar wavelength, you will have an orgasm any time she does?”

The stifled mumbles that Abby made in return confirmed her agreement and understanding.

“Now, as I was saying,” Dr. Kraft turned again to say to the class, “there is some dispute among archaeologists how exactly this artifact was used by the people who invented it. Most of us believe that it was used to facilitate human sacrifice. There is also evidence that it was used to bring in slaves following the defeat of an opposing army. It also may have facilitated the recruitment of concubines for the tribal elders.

“As you can see, the holder of this artifact has the necessary tools to enable people listening to trust him or her implicitly; if I use this on you, you will consider me completely trustworthy and not think to question anything I say or ask of you.

“Naturally, an object with this much power is not to be abused. Think of how easy it could be to use it to make someone believe they can fly. Or that the best thing to do with all of their money would be to turn it over to you. There is significant room for—”

Meghan let out an extremely loud yelp of pleasure as she rubbed, squeezed, pinched, and otherwise manhandled her own breasts, giving in to the pleasure being provided to her by Abby. Her moans were long and drawn out, her voice trembling.

As Meghan expressed her pleasure, Abby fell back to a sitting position. Her moans complemented those of her friend; the two women’s voices melded together in an off-key vocalization that left little to the imagination about their aggregate pleasure.

As their yelps died down and both found themselves breathing heavily, the professor looked at both of them. “That was very impressive, you two.”

Abby nodded her head, smiling broadly.

“Abby, I think it’s time you returned to your seat.”

She did exactly as he suggested.

“Now then, both of you, I want you both to realize that this class will be clothing optional for the remainder of this term. You won’t actively know or remember this fact, and you won’t tell anyone about it, but the moment you walk through that doorway, you’ll notice that you’re the only ones wearing clothes and you’ll feel very self-conscious about it. When you notice that, you’ll feel compelled to take off your clothes before finding a desk to sit down in.”

Both Abby and Meghan nodded their heads in understanding.

“So anyway, objects with this much power are very easily abused. That’s why the Archaeological Institute requires that all people who are even provided with sufficient information to construct an artifact such as this, register with them. They monitor usage closely. If I had said or done something to make either Abby or Meghan here want to have sex with me, I would have crossed a line of propriety and would have been subject to a fine, reprimand, and possibly the loss of my standing with the institute itself.

“If there is a student in this class who can prove to me that they have good intentions, and who seriously wishes to pursue archaeology as a career, I will consider showing him or her how to construct one of these artifacts. It is not a given that someone will learn this, but it will be no more than one person. I will give the instructions for its construction on the final day of the term, if I give it at all.”

The professor glanced down at his watch. “It looks like we still have five minutes to go before the end of our first class. Does anyone have any questions?”

Truman raised his hand. “Excuse me for asking this, Dr. Kraft, but how is this the best-kept secret in the world? I mean, surely someone must have heard rumors about something like this, right?”

“Excellent question, young man. The answer to that question is really quite simple. One of the few authorized uses for this artifact, is to use it on someone who asks questions but who isn’t truly prepared for the truth of what it is. Think about it: if someone starts asking too many questions, all you need to do, to get them not to worry about it, is to use it on them and tell them that it’s an unfounded rumor. Does that make sense?”

Truman nodded his head.

“Any more questions before we break?”

When no hands went into the air, he smiled. “All right everyone, it looks like that’s about it for our first class together, so I’ve got two things to say to you before you’re dismissed. First, you might want to put your clothes back on.”

Abby and Meghan, on hearing this, collected their clothes and got dressed.

Dr. Kraft got up on a table and looked through the stone at the entire classroom. All of the students except for Abby and Meghan could clearly see his face through the artifact and sat motionless for a moment.

“Second, this artifact only exists inside this hall. The moment you walk out that door, you will have no active knowledge about this artifact, its origins, or its uses. You won’t tell anyone about it, and you won’t even think about it. Once you come back in here, though, you’ll be fully aware of it again.”

All of the students nodded their heads, slowly.

Abby was pulling her stockings back on, and Meghan had started to slip her feet into her shoes just as the bell rang.

“I’ll see you all in a couple of days.” The professor smiled as he watched his students file out. He wondered if he would need to use the artifact again, as he slid it back into his bag, returned to his office, and locked it safely away.