The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Can I take your order, Sir?

Synopsis: A cute waitress suddenly believes in service with more than a smile.

The local cafe was always my preferred meeting place—for business or a relaxing drink. The food was good, the ambience pretty funky and the staff were always attractive and friendly. Especially Shannon, a young, twenty something cutie with great legs who loved wearing shorts and a low cut top. She was the kind of waitress who would give you a professional smile but nothing more. Occasionally you would catch a glimpse of Shannon enjoying all the male patrons checking out her legs and pretty face but then she’d look away and pretend to be busy.

I had tried to engage her in conversation as she carefully wrote the day’s special on the whiteboard next to my favourite spot but it was always hard work. Harder still to concentrate on reading briefing notes when Shannon would innocently lean forward and write my order down, showing off perfect cleavage. Professional smile, courteous enquiry as to my order, nothing more, nothing less. Time to take matters into my own hands I thought.

Now, I’m not one normally to abuse my powers – a suggestive hint here, a subliminal command there. It was something I had always been able to do since I was young. My grandmother was rumoured to be fey, the old country still strong in her bones. But I didn’t worry too much about the origins of my gifts. I took it for granted and it certainly had helped me sail through school, work and various tricky social predicaments. And I was determined it would help me with Shannon.

I arrived early to make sure I would get my normal spot. Shannon was wearing her funky outfit of a jacket, sleeves rolled up past the elbows, a low cut top, tight little shorts, stockings that showed off shapely legs and sneakers. Her hair was tied back in a loose pony tail though hair fell over her left eye in a way that enhanced her pretty face and sparkling eyes.

As always she came over, professional smile in place, with a carafe of cold water to fill up my glass and asked the obligatory question, “Can I take your order, Sir?” She waited for a response as I stared into those eyes and held her gaze. “You like taking orders?” I replied. She looked puzzled for a moment before answering, “I love taking orders, Sir”. I smiled and beckon her closer. She leaned forward showing off that magnificent cleavage. “Today, I want you to offer yourself to all your customers”, I whispered while staring intently into her eyes. “Do you understand? You are today’s special”. She thought a moment then nodded slowly. “Now go and write your name on the whiteboard and come back and serve me”.

Shannon returned to the counter, put the carafe down, retrieved the chalk and walk over to the whiteboard. She carefully wrote “Shannon” under the other specials for the day. Then she fixed a smile on her face and walked back to my table. “Can I take your order, Sir?” I waited as I looked her up and down. She blushed at my pointed stare then added, “I am on special today if you would like me”. “I would very much like for you to suck my cock, Shannon”, I replied. “Would that be okay?” “Yes, of course”, she immediately responded.

Shannon was standing close enough that I reached under the table to slide my hand up her legs feeling that lovely, firm thigh. She spread her legs slightly as I stroked her inner thigh working my way towards her pussy. “Is there somewhere we can go where you can suck me, Shannon?” She nodded as I massaged her pussy through her shorts. “Yes, the staff toilets out the back”, she breathlessly acknowledged. “Take me there” and without any hesitation this young brunette cutie was leading me through the café to the prescribed area. I smiled at an older male patron who watched as we crossed the floor. Mischievously I paused to suggest that he “try today’s special, it is fantastic!” before disappearing out the back.

Once there I ordered Shannon to take off her jacket as she wouldn’t need it for the rest of the day. She complied and immediately my hands were under her top feeling firm, young breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and I couldn’t resist leaning forward to push her top and bra up and take a nipple into my mouth. While I sucked and fondled her breasts my hand dove under her shorts and started to feel her wet pussy. This was one hot waitress who was moaning at my ministrations. “Get on your knees”, I whispered as my cock grew harder.

Shannon dropped to her knees and looked up at me with those gorgeous big eyes. “I want to fuck your pretty mouth, Shannon”. She started to rub the bulge in my pants as she asserted, “anything you want, Sir”. I slowly unzipped my trousers and she eagerly grasped my hard cock. Those luscious lips were soon engulfing the head of my cock as I thrust forward, slowly at first. She opened her mouth wider, willing me to fuck it. Happy to oblige I grabbed the back of her head and thrust forward hard, plunging my cock deep down her throat. The gurgling noise she made as she sucked me was a sheer delight. Back and forth I thrust, harder and harder, my hands pushing down on Shannon’s head until I was ready to explode in that pretty mouth. My balls tightened as she massaged them with her hand and soon I was shooting deep inside her throat. “Don’t miss a drop”, I ordered as I held her head hard up against my cock until her chin was resting on my balls. When I was done I ordered her to take off her bra, ditch the jacket, clean herself up and return to work.

I waited for her to re-enter the café from the vantage point of my table. Without the jacket and her nipples clearly outlined through her top Shannon looked even hotter. Her pony tail was all awry which added to the allure. I smirked as she approached the male patron and watched as he smiled at his discovery that Shannon was on special. He motioned for her to sit next to him which she did. He winked at me as his hands greedily raced all over her body.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see another waitress looking that way in consternation. As she started to head over I thought a little distraction was called for and angrily demanded to know where my order was. The other waitress, occupied by my spurious complaint did not see Shannon getting finger fucked by the now exuberant customer. He winked at me as he jammed two fingers inside her pussy, her shorts tugged down, legs spread wide. When he finished he held his hand up to her mouth and Shannon eagerly liked her pussy juices off his fingers.

By now the café was beginning to slowly fill. I watched as Shannon poured water from the carafe into each newcomer’s glass then offered herself as the day’s special. Some people seemed confused by this, one older lady was appalled, another young guy thought it was some kind of practical joke. Not the business woman with the power suit, the laptop and the mobile phone perpetually at her ear. Her grin was mighty wide as Shannon explained the specials. I thought some additional inspiration might be needed so I surreptitiously slipped next to her as Shannon stood there eagerly awaiting her orders.

“What do you think? She’s pretty hot, hey?” The business woman gave me a disapproving look at the intrusion but I assumed she would soon be thanking me. “I’d ask her to take you out that back if you want to taste her pussy”. “How do you know?” she inquired. I just winked at her and headed for the staff toilets – this I wanted to watch! Not that the business woman was anything more than handsome but the thought of Shannon offering her pussy was enough to get me hard again.

Sure enough, Shannon entered shortly after with the business woman in tow. “Mind if I watch?” I asked with a grin. Shannon nodded as she lowered her shorts to the floor, turned around and spread her legs. The business woman, not one for indecision, was immediately on her knees and burying her tongue in Shannon’s tight little pussy. What a sight! Shannon moaned and squirmed as a tongue tended to her wetness and a finger slid into her asshole.

“Do you like that, Shannon?” I teased as she tilted her head back, eyes closed and moaned. “Yes!” she cried. “Do you like being the special?” She nodded furiously. “Tomorrow I am going to come back and fuck you, Shannon. Is that alright with you?”. “Yes”, she screamed. “Be good to this nice lady and lick her pussy, won’t you?” The business woman gave me a look of thanks as I paused at the doorway and watched Shannon turn and get on her hands and knees, tongue out like a puppy dog.

I swaggered into the café and thought, “Yep, this indeed is going to be my favourite meeting place”.