The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“CAMPFIRE LIGHT”

Mc mf

John loved the bush of an afternoon, especially late afternoon, just before dusk. He sat atop his horse and watched as his cattle settled down for the day. One by one they found their special spot and ungracefully lay down with a thud.

He whistled the dogs, sending them back and forth, gently rounding those cattle that had settled further away from his selected boundary than he wanted. The dogs roused them back up on their feet, not with noisy barking, but with gentle threatening runs at their hindquarters or soft, but definite nips on their heels.

John smiled as he watched the professional cattle dogs, work their last for the day, noticing even they seemed a bit tired as they herded their strays back in closer to the camp boundaries.

He glanced over his right and left shoulders at the others. Steven and Jack were loading the land rover for the trip back into town where they intended to spend the night. Neither of them had the thing for sleeping under the stars like John had. It was always a motel or hotel with hot running water, soft sheets and a beer or two before calling the day quits. John planned to send Susan, the young work experience girl, with them.

This was her first night on a cattle-driving muster. He figured from his experience with city boys and girls that sleeping on the same level as snakes and other ground animals wouldn’t exactly work. It would definitely not place her mind in a preparatory state for sleep, at least not without waking him up all night with her screams and shrieks at every strange noise she’d certainly be hearing.

A familiar whistle brought his attention casually round to his left. It was Susan. The twenty-two-year-old girl from the city who had arrived at their cattle station, hoping for work experience.

She was studying to be a vet and had wanted to gain actual hands-on experience on a real property. Her aim was to work closely with real cattle and their day to day problems, and, in that way, hopefully have some first-hand experience when she began the last year of her four-year course of studies. John had admired her for her attitude towards her future career.

He climbed wearily down from his horse and removed the heavy stock saddle, placing it carefully down beside the three others. Susan was over with Jack and Steven. As John glanced in their direction he noticed Jack shaking his head from side to side in a negative manner, grinning at Susan as he did so. Steven then said something he couldn’t quite hear and then both the men laughed loudly.

He watched as Susan turned and walked away from them, heading off into the bushes, probably to take care of her bodily functions, he thought, which immediately reminded him of how long he’d been sitting in the saddle without relieving his bladder throughout the long afternoon.

John stood up wearily and headed off into the bush also, but in the opposite direction to where he had seen Susan walk. When he returned he saw Jack and Steven both making his camp fire for the night. The sun was just saying its final good-byes to any that happened to notice it leaving for the day.

He walked over to them, curiously wondering why Susan wasn’t back. She should’ve been, he figured, as he squatted down on his haunches and shifted a few of the small sticks so that when the fire was lit it would burn more evenly towards the larger ones. He liked to see them burn well into the night.

Steven and Jack stood on the other side. They were packing up the last of their things and throwing them into the back of the rover. Then they both walked over to him and squatted down as he was doing. They all then rested comfortably on their haunches as the men from the Australian bush had a way of doing when they wanted to take a quick break without laying flat on their backs under a tall, leafy gum tree.

“She wants to stay with you.” Steven said with a dry laugh. “I told her no, and I told her about all the bitey things that might get her through the night. I think she’s a bit miffed right now.”

Jack and John both joined Steven in their quiet laughter at city people and their huffy ways when they didn’t get what they wanted.

“I told her you were a loner, too.” Jack said with a wry grin. “And that you really liked your privacy out here of a night.”

The men quickly quieted their mirth then as Susan strode out through the bushes and stepped out her pace towards them. John glanced up casually, but quickly towards her face.

He knew instantly she hadn’t given up on the idea of staying for the night. Her jaw was set firm and her eyes focussed-directly on his. He looked casually back down at the pile of twigs in the would-be fire site and smiled. And she’s a fiery one at that, too, he thought amused.

“I’m not afraid of snakes.” Susan said quietly, but firmly as she tried her best to hunker down onto her haunches as the men had done. She seemed to be finding it a bit difficult in the tight jeans she had worn for the day. Nevertheless, she managed it, but only with a certain degree of stability.

John smiled without looking up at her when she spoke, amused at the way he could see her squatting out of the corner of his eye and knowing it would only be a matter of time. He half-expected any good evening breeze to just blow her over sideways, should it decide to come up, so precarious did her delicate state of balance seem to him.

He said nothing, just waiting until she said what she had been in the bushes for so long planning to say when she returned.

“Why is it,” Susan began again. “That all you guys think you’ve got the only claim to being the Man from Snow River?”

Steven and Jack burst out laughing at her childish way of getting back at them for refusing to let her spend the night in the bush. John just smiled quietly, secretly admiring her for having a go at them in her own city-ish and female way.

“If any snake comes within one foot of me, I’ll be wearing a shiny new belt by breakfast time.” Susan added for good measure.

All three of the men then burst out laughing instantly at her proposed toughness, knowing full well how she and they as well would react to a ten-foot long brown snake curling up inside their sleeping bags with them for the night.

When the laughter died down John raised his face slowly upward and looked squarely into her defiant eyes. They dared him to say something belittling as the others had done to her.

“All right.” John said quietly, and then dropped his gaze back to the unlit campfire, his hands once again fiddling with the small twigs.

Steven and Jack looked quickly at him, surprised for only a few seconds. Then they accepted his decision with a smile and a grin. Both then stood up and stretched. He was the boss. If he wanted to put up with her squawking all night long, that was his problem. At least they wouldn’t have to baby-sit her throughout the evening at the pub.

John kept his gaze steadily on the twigs in his hands, waiting, knowing Susan had proven herself so far in all the work they had given her to do, and she hadn’t failed too badly at any of it. She had driven her herd of twenty or so stray cattle slowly in amongst the others without disturbing the main herd.

It wasn’t an easy task at the best of times. John knew that. Although the fact that the cattle were just as stuffed as she was might have had a little to do with the apparent ease by which she had accomplished her task.

He raised his gaze to hers and found she was looking straight at him, and smiling. Yes, he thought, as he held her green, emerald eyes for just a few seconds longer than he really needed to. He thought she hadn’t been doing too badly, so far, and, for a city girl. He didn’t have a lot of faith in city girls, or boys, either, for that matter. Those he had seen working on cattle properties in the past didn’t seem to have any stamina for hard work without a rest break every hour or so.

But, this one hadn’t done too badly so far, he decided, and he couldn’t judge her by the other’s standards. She did seem a little different to those he had known before. She had willingly asked for jobs that others from the city would’ve shied away from, including getting up at dawn to milk by hand the ten cows the property used for fresh milk every morning. To save the cows any undue stress and udder-ache and to ensure they had milk for the day he had lent her a hand for the first two days.

Once he had taught her how to milk properly without ripping the teats from their bellies she seemed fine, and preferred to be left alone without him supervising her at all after that. She’d only had a few accidents where a grumpy cow or a mistake by her had seen the cow’s hoof stamp angrily down into the bucket of fresh milk, which then had to be thrown out, of course.

He watched as Susan finally shifted her gaze from his and stood up, but she did not rise without some difficulty. He smiled quietly as she headed off to get her gear from the rover, thinking of how earlier he had watched her climb down from her small chestnut horse and loosen the girth of the saddle. She had dragged it off its back and placed it carefully down on the ground. He had then, at the time, nudged his own horse in the direction where the saddles had been lain, knowing he would be doing the same thing within minutes.

He had stopped a little away from Susan and the others, however, and had done it. Then he’d looked forward to the cup of billy tea he planned to make when Susan and the others left for their comfortable motel rooms for the night. Only now it was tea for two, John thought with a grin as he lit the twigs to get the fire roaring for the night. Yes. Tea for two.

After Steven and Jack had left for town, John and Susan had individually gone to the river and bathed, washing off the dirt and dust from the day’s droving. John had changed into a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a light T-shirt. It was midsummer and the nights were still warm—too hot in the sleeping back with jeans on.

Susan had also changed into a pair of baggy shorts and a loose top, he noticed, as he saw her coming back from the river’s edge, not that it did much to hide the fullness of her breasts. The firm jiggled as she walked along and high-stepped every now and then over a clump of grass. No bra, obviously, John figured, as he dropped his gaze when she approached the fire and sat down on her knees.

“Thanks.” She said quietly after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

“No problems.” John answered, not looking up at her. He just kept stoking the fire, upon which sat the frying pan with the bacon and eggs he was cooking them both for dinner.

“Bacon and eggs for dinner shouldn’t throw out your body clock too much.” He told her with a grin, still not looking up at her.

“That’s fine.” Susan answered with a smile in her voice. “Wrong time of the day, but that’s fine.”

They ate in comfortable silence. John was the type of man who said something only when he had something to say. He figured if others couldn’t handle his silence or lack of contributing silence, then that was their problem—not his. Whenever his gaze met Susan’s, she just smiled, and didn’t seem to him, too put-off by his lack of a running commentary on their hastily, but efficiently prepared dinner.

After they’d finished eating John put the billy on for their evening cup of tea. Then he stood up and stretched, sighing softly. Yep, he thought. It doesn’t get any better than this. Only an Australian could appreciate the majesty and beauty of an Australian summer sky in the bush, he concluded.

“The dishes are yours.” He smiled down at her as she finished the last of her bacon and eggs. “Fair enough?”

Susan looked up at him and smiled. “No problems.” She grinned, licking her fingers.

He laughed at her saying his own favourite phrase back to him. He walked to his bedroll and sleeping bag and then rolled it out, brushing away the ground beforehand around where he intended to sleep for the night. He used a leafy branch he’d picked up along the way. Then he walked back to the fire and checked the billy tea water. It was bubbling at about the right temperature.

Lifting it from the yellow golden flames John then made them both a cup of black, steaming hot tea, and then sat back down by the fire with another soft sigh of satisfaction of being in the right place at the right time and viewing such a beautiful early evening sky.

“I’ll do the dishes now, I think.” Susan said, getting to her feet and gathering the dishes. “I don’t like scalding hot tea. It’ll be cool enough for me when I’ve finished.”

John smiled, but said nothing as he watched her take her armload of dishes and utensils down towards the river in the rapidly fading daylight to wash them. He wondered if this was going to be his first rescue mission for the night, should fall into the river, or was frightened by some bush animal coming out in front of her to feed for the night.

Surprised and relieved at the same time he saw her back in ten minutes. John noticed she looked a bit white around the gills, but other than that, she looked none the worse for her walk through the darkened bush track down and back to and from the river.

He smiled at her as she sat back down on her sleeping blanket. She had bunched it up beneath her to sit on. Then she reached for her mug of tea and lifted it off the coals at the edge of the warm fire. The flames were now losing some of their tall, licking fiery-ness and were settling down more to a more even all-round burn.

He watched them dance their golden dance quietly, at peace and alone with his thoughts while Susan sipped the still-hot mug of black tea just outside of his conscious awareness. The alone-ness. He loved it. Only in Australia, he smiled to himself. Only here in the Great Down-Under somewhere.

“Mmmm.” She said, looking over the fire glow at him drinking his own. “You make a nice cup of tea.”

The sound of her voice brought his awareness gently back to her presence just beyond the dancing golden flames opposite him. John smiled, raising his mug to her in a mock toast of congratulating himself, but he said nothing. He was content to just sit and let the warmth of the fire penetrate to the depths of his tired and aching muscles while his mind appreciated being where he was.

His gaze rested somewhere in the depths of the steady, golden flames. His body relaxed slowly but surely from the welcome invasive heat as his thoughts soared on the wings of their birth.

Every now and then John would glance casually over at her. He noticed that she, too, had seemed to let her mind and thoughts rest in the warm depths of the fire’s dancing heart. Her eyes seemed glazed, half-open and languid as they stared unseeingly into the golden flames that danced and licked every which way but loose into the air about a foot above the burning logs.

She was resting on the side of her thighs, half-sitting and half-lying. From beneath his hooded brow John could make out the shape of her breasts and the fact that they had swung down to lie to one against the other as she leaned on her elbow and gazed steadily into the warmth of the fire.

Her chest seemed to rise and fall gently with her even breathing and John suddenly noticed she hadn’t blinked for several minutes. Her eyes seemed frozen in place along with the rest of her as the flames seemed to hold her attention uninterruptedly. John watched her for several more minutes, yet still she didn’t blink. Her face seemed very relaxed and calm, and if it weren’t for the fact that her eyes were still half-open she he would’ve sworn she had gone to sleep.

He sighed, not blaming her at all. He felt like doing the same and he intended to very shortly now.

“Still among the living?” He said quietly to her. If she had gone to sleep, he didn’t want to awaken her with a start. There was no answer. She just half-lay half-sat there, staring into the spiraling, dancing flames. John could see her cheeks had flushed from the heat of being so close to the fire.

“Earth calling Susan?” he said softly, with a smile in his voice and on his face as he looked at the flame-entranced girl. Still no answer came.

John just sat there gazing at her for several long minutes, trying to decide what to do. His eyes took in the form of her while he was thinking, not really having noticed her in that way before. He was now, clearly seeing the full, nestling shape of her breasts beneath the loose top she was wearing. The wide expanse of smooth thigh extending downwards from each leg of her loose and baggy shorts was enough to create a stirring in his loins he had not previously felt whenever he had been around her.

He stared hard at her calm, relaxed face again, realizing she had not gone to sleep, simply because her eyes were still open. Half-mast they were, but they were still open and staring unblinking into the flickering flames of the campfire. Surprising himself at his next thought, John then wondered if she was hypnotized.

He looked closely at the flickering, shimmering golden flames leaping and bending, turning and twisting from the fiery logs. He decided that they were so relaxing to look at that she probably had hypnotized herself by looking at them for something to do, since he had not engaged her in a running conversation after their dinner.

John also realised that she was probably very tired as well after her first all-day stint in the saddle on top of a rocking and rolling horse. He rose slowly from where he had been sitting and walked carefully around to her, squatting down on his haunches only two feet away from her knees where she lay propped up on her elbow and staring vacantly into the shimmering golden yellow flames.

He noticed that although he had made some small noises in moving around to her side of the fire the mesmerized city girl had not given any sign that she was now aware he was sitting so close to her.

He simply stared at the entranced young woman, fascinated, while his mind recalled every story he’d ever heard about hypnosis. By the time he had recollected several he felt his body shift uncomfortably deep within his loins and decided to see what happened if he were to speak to her while being this close. After all, she could only wake up, he thought.

“You can.. Close your eyes .. Now, Susan.” He said softly, soothingly, but firmly. He was instantly surprised to see her eyes flutter a few times, then gently close, all the way down.

She sighed. John’s heart skipped a beat as he grinned, amazed. He realised that she had indeed, fully hypnotised herself by gazing uninterrupted at the dancing yellow flames. Her breathing was still even and gentle and hadn’t changed a bit for him having spoken to her. He decided to try it again.

“You can. Open your eyes.. Now, Susan.” He said soothingly, but firmly, stretching it out to sound sleepy-like. To his increasing surprise her eyes slowly opened back to their former half-mast position, whereupon she half-focussed lazily right back into the centre of the curling and bending yellow flames.

“You may.. Close your eyes.. Now, Susan.” He said again, watching her carry out his suggestion with another sigh.

Then, for an instant he wondered if she was putting him on. After all, he wasn’t all that experienced with city girls or the tricks they could play on a country man if they really wanted to.

He’d heard all the stories, of course, and sadly wondered for the millionth time in his life why all city people believed country people were morons or slow-talking idiots.

At that point in time John decided to put her self-imposed hypnotic state to the test. If she were trying to fool him he would soon enough find out. If she wasn’t? Well, maybe he would learn about hypnosis for himself and just what it could and couldn’t do-first hand, hands-on style.

John remained perched solidly and comfortably on his haunches while thinking up some sure-fire tests for the entranced woman who lay before him, half lying, half-sitting and propped up on her elbow.

“You would be more comfortable, Susan,” he told her soothingly, “if you were to lay your head down ... on your sleeping bag ... and just relax.”

To John’s complete amazement, Susan, eyes still closed, sat up slowly and shifted her sleeping bag so that it was further along from where it had been. Then she lay down and rolled over onto her back, resting her head down into its softness with a deep, long sigh.

Her arms flopped on the ground by her side. The toes of her shoes fell slightly apart as she relaxed back into the hard ground. Her baggy shorts hung stretched, open and loose around her upper thighs, allowing him a first-hand view of the soft inside flesh of her creamy thighs, colored golden from the yellow flames of the campfire.

John smiled, finding his excitement mounting, in more ways then one.

“It’s very warm tonight,” he told her in his now-deliberately soothing, slow voice. “By the warm fire ... with its hot flames that make ... you feel so warm and relaxed.”

He watched as Susan shifted a little, appearing to make herself more comfortable. Then her right hand slowly came up and rested on the material of her loose cotton top, holding it away from her body.

She began to gently pull it out and back in a sort of fanning action, as if she were trying to cool herself. He felt himself stir deeply with his next thought, but should he dare? Misspent youth, he grinned and thought to himself as he considered the possible consequences of his next intended suggestion.

Then, for some strange reason John threw all his normal caution to the winds of the beautiful Australian night sky. He was totally enthralled by what was happening, and what could happen.

“It’s way too hot ... and way too uncomfortable ... to be wearing any clothes.” He told her in his especially acquired voice and intonations. “You would be ... much more relaxed ... and comfortable ... beside the night-fire ... if you were free of them ... once and for all ... on this hot, warm night.”

He watched Susan’s other hand come slowly up and join the other as she slowly unbuttoned her loose, cotton top. His breath remained very slow as she then sat up and drew the top lazily from each shoulder, as if she were drunk. Then she lay it on the ground beside her.

John’s mouth fell open at the sight of her exposed breasts. They hung full and free in their feminine splendor, her flesh, shimmering patterns of golden yellow in the glow from the twisting and curling flames. Her nipples were long and dark, succulent, and, John thought, very erect, too.

His heart began to pound steadily against his rib cage with the quickening of his pulse while he stared at her breasts for several seconds before seeing Susan then reached down to the belt of her shorts and release it with a sigh. She slid the zipper down to the bottom of its travel.

Her hands thumbed the sides of them at her waist and dragged them slowly downwards to her knees. Her buttocks lifted and rolled from side to side as the shorts passed over and away from them. And, once having got them to her knees, Susan then slipped them slowly down to her ankles and off her feet, lifting them one at a time.

John’s own breathing deepened as he watched the unbelievable striptease show unfolding before his very eyes. Susan’s hands then reached back to her waist. Her thumbs once again slipped beneath the waistband of her white, brief underwear and dragged them down over her hips and buttocks.

Her junction’s triangle of lush and thick, soft, black, curly pubic hair was now fully exposed to his eager gaze as she turned and stretched out fully on her sleeping bag on the ground behind her.

Susan did not hop inside it. Instead, she lay full length on top of it, crossing her ankles and resting her hands lightly beneath her breasts across the top of her gently rising and falling stomach as she breathed. Then she sighed, deep and long, and seemed to relax fully back down into the ground. The glow of the golden flames danced like fireflies over her entire form from head to toe.

It gave her completely nude shape an almost surreal image to John’s hungry and very excited eyes as they simply stared agape at the first sight of a nude woman’s body he had seen in a very long time. He had to get to the city more often, he thought—too long between drinks.

John’s entire body throbbed for a few moments then as a scenario entered his mind in full and sensual body-living color. Then it settled. The scenario, however, remained, fresh and clear in his mind and imagination.

John just remained still while his mind planned each stage. Then he drew a breath to speak; noticing how it trembled a little in his mounting excitement as it passed outward and over his lips. He could not believe he was planning to do what he knew he was going to. But he was.

“Your thighs are so hot... pressed together like that... and you can be a lot cooler now... when you raise your legs ... and let your knees fall apart.” John said firmly.

Susan almost immediately uncrossed her ankles and slid her feet backward, her knees coming up at first, then slowly moving apart John watched amazed and stirring rapidly. His loins flexed inside his loose shorts. His riveted gaze never left the center of his universe right then, which was right between her legs, staring unblinking at her downy junction.

“Jesus!” he breathed softly, mesmerized by the feminine sight of her bushy apex. And he just remained still, looking, the sight of her secret place emblazoning itself on his mind forever. Then the next step. He took a shaky breath and calmed his mind, or tried to, at any rate.

“And your back will be more comfortable.” He continued. “Now that you can raise your hips now... and I’ll place something soft beneath them... then you can lower them down again... with your knees widely apart.”

“Jesus!” he hissed quietly again, not believing the incredible sight of her lifting her hips up from the sleeping blanket about a foot and remaining there.

John almost dived right into her curly black forest there and then, head first, cowboy boots and all. But he didn’t. Instead, he reached over and grabbed his own rolled up bag and placed it squarely beneath her lower back.

The moment he did that she lowered her hips back down and into it. The solidity of his bag had her positioned such that her buttocks rested about ten inches off the ground.

Then John nearly died as her knees fell wider, and wider, and wider apart. He heard her sigh but could not tear his captured gaze away from her padded junction. He did not know whether the heat he was feeling then was from the fire, the nude young woman, or from him overheating under the circumstances.

“Jesus!” he breathed heavily again to himself very quietly, thanking the gods he was wearing loose shorts. Instead of enjoying the sight of his life, he could’ve been dying on the spot from a strangulated hernia if he’d still been in his tight jeans.

John then moved over below her as she lay on her blanket, hips and buttocks raised and her knees lazily wavering widely apart. He heard her sigh every now and then, but her face showed nothing but the deep relaxed calm it had shown since he had said his first words to her.

He then lay down fully on his stomach between her knees, slowly weaving his hands beneath them, but actually touching her yet. His heart literally thumped against his rib cage like the kick of a horse he once had. His blood felt as if it was boiling in his veins and his pulse pounded in his temples. His breath he had to fight to keep under control and not gasp and his groans of pleasure at seeing her like this he stilled before they ever reached his throat. He felt them, nevertheless.

He leaned his face forward toward the black curly jungle, inhaling deeply through widely flared nostril. Instantly he had to fight the urge to groan again. Her musk was intoxicating. Her smell was overpowering.

Her scent was debilitating and his hardness became agony between his groin and the hard ground. His face was only mere inches away from the object of his most sensual desire.

Again he fought down a groan of pleasure while he tried to force his mind to concentrate on what next to say. God, her pubic hair was so thick! he restated to himself, and so black!

“And now...you can release all that heat... and really get cool... by wanting to feel the cool touch... of my hands ... and my tongue ... on your body... anywhere you feel them ... on your body... will feel cool... and wonderful.... And allow you to relax deeper... and feel more cool... as you allow your pleasure... to build... and peak ... and go... and remain asleep at all times... and know you’re having... a wonderful dream... and will enjoy every moment... every touch... feeling the cool... feeling your climax... come and go... wonderfully relaxing you... calming you... refreshing you... for a good night’s sleep.”

John’s gaze never left her face the entire time he had been speaking. It seemed relaxed and calm. For the entire world it looked as if she were sleeping. Then his eyes dropped to her loins once more and he inhaled deeply, closing his eyes momentarily, savoring the closeness of her sex, the odor of her femaleness, the scent of her secret place so close now. So close. Jesus! So bloody close!

He trembled in these thoughts while his racing heart attempted to break every rib it could get to as it danced and thumped inside his chest. Slowly he reached his hands up and over her hips until they hovered above her flanks. Then he lowered them downward until they rested on her skin. She sighed as they first touched her, but she did not flinch or stir. She remained calm and relaxed. Her breathing was gentle and steady.

John’s mind, however, was reeling. The aroma of her sex was wafting upward into his flared nostrils with each and every shaky breath he took. He was rapidly becoming drunk just on the heady musk of her furry junction.

He held his breath and leaned forward into her bushy, aromatic center, her face becoming lost to his gaze as it filled with a dense thick forest of black curly pubic hair as he did so.

He could feel the heat of her core radiating outward and into his face before he actually touched her hairs with his skin. Then he could no longer help himself, or control his actions. He pressed his open mouth softly into that black forested slit; his tongue flattened and readying to drag itself slowly upward along her swelling matted crease.

The heat of her first real and soft flesh contact seared his lips and his mind at the same time. His senses swooned and he groaned inwardly.

“Oooohh.” Susan moaned softly with a long exhalation, her knees falling more widely apart as her hips and thighs relaxed ever more than they had been.

John’s rigid bulge in his shorts had now extended itself fully as if in readiness. He lay balanced on it painfully, but the pain was secondary to the feeling of her sweet thick taste as he began to slowly drag the flat of his tongue upward from as far down between her buttocks as he could reach. The very tip of it had just reached the rough hot texture of her anal entrance as it began its upward travel.

“Uuuuuuggghnnnnn!” She moaned strongly, lazily and dreamily as the wide flat tongue dragged itself slowly and fully upward from between her buttocks and across the entrance to her vagina. It continued to move ever upward, flattening and spreading the lips of her filling jade gates widely as it finally reached and covered the throbbing little Jewel of her Nile.

“Nnnnnnnnnnngggooohh!” He heard her gasp and moan. Her hips bucked sharply and then she settled, but she did not awake as his tongue electrically touched her delicate trembling polishing knob.

John had never dined on the secret female flesh of such a sweet-tasting woman in all his life. In fact, John had never tasted any woman at all in his life, before now. And that exquisite taste was causing his head to spin crazily.

His eyes were closed shut while he breathed deeply through his flared nostrils and drowned himself in the scent of her aromatic musk, the warm liquid taste of her blend, the soft texture of her pulsing core beneath his tongue.

He groaned deeply into her damp forested junction and ground his own groin hard down into the grass. Then, down once more he reached with his tongue again, this time all the way down between her deepest buttocks, and once again found the wrinkled texture of her tight, tiny starfish.

This time, however, he held it there, circling her rim gently and then more firmly with each pass centering and closing around its circumference before finally pressing it firmly against her very tight center.

“Oooohhhh, god!” she groaned sharply and bucked. Then she settled once again, panting.

John froze, feeling her pulse through her anal entrance as he held his tongue pressed firmly against her opening. He didn’t move, sure she had awakened in fright, but she didn’t stir to wakefulness that he was aware of. He felt her entrance flex a few times and then slowly relax. Her hips were raising themselves up and down now, just a little higher than they had been, allowing him a deeper reach now into her flexing behind.

Slowly, softly, but very, very firmly he then began to extend his long firm tongue and push through and inside her pulsing hot starfish.

“Ooohhhnnnnmmmmmmmaaaahhhhhgodooohhhhh!” she cried loudly with a long exhalation.

John froze again, sure she had awakened, but she had not. He then withdrew it again from between her buttocks, and dragged it upward and firmly over her damp warm liquid center.

“Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooohhhhhaahhoohhgod!” she groaned again, a little more loudly this time.

Jesus! Jesus! John’s mind frantically screamed at him. Take her! Take her! Get up and bloody plunder her sopping slit where she lies! But he did not. He could not, for John was incapable of moving any part of his body, except his tongue. His mind and senses were reeling from the strong heady taste of her warm liquid wine as it adhered itself to the flat open pores of that trembling tongue as she dripped herself into him.

He absorbed her liquid essence like a sponge-warm and wet, like honey. Sweet and thick like treacle her nectar now entered his own mind, bloodstream and body, causing him to instinctively and firmly press it fully through and inside her jade gates and warm deep well.

He felt through its long extension the liquid pulsing rhythm of her own racing heart, the clenching of her slippery walls, the gentle, yet urgent raising up and down of her hips and buttocks off his bag.

That action on her part only deepened his fleshy extension even further toward the bottom of her rapidly filling channel. Instinctively then his tongue then furrowed, like a parched frill lizard in the heat of the torrid Australian outback sun.

He sucked gently on her center, draining her of her fluid life force, drawing the thick nectar dripping from the depth of her core, down through the grooved hollow of his tongue as it channeled it into his waiting thirsty mouth.

John was now drinking deeply from her feminine tap and it was sending electricity down his spine and right to the tip of his toes as he swooned and swallowed her essence into his throat and belly.

“Oooooohhhhhhhhhh, God Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!” she groaned loudly. “Ooohhhhmmmyyygod!” as he sucked and drained her essence from the inside out.

Her hips and buttocks had now begun a strong and insistent rhythm that was rapidly increasing in speed as his tongue began to repeatedly slide all the way out of her. Then it would continually push all the way back inside her clenching walls to its farthest depths possible, to then suck and drain the next warm liquid load of her nectar down and into his mouth to swallow into his deepest gut and intoxicate him even more.

Her hips bucked firmly now. His strong fingers gripped her flanks and held her reasonably still. But still they lifted and rocked, lifted and rocked, lifted and rocked against his driving, penetrating and scooping tongue that began to ferociously invade her now as if it were that part of him that lay trapped and lain upon between his groin and the hard ground.

John was groaning too, but inside her, inside her humid depths, where even he could not hear himself as he devoured her seriously, mouthful by warm, liquid mouthful.

He was lost to the incredible sensuality of the moment; in a different realm of existence. That a woman could give of her deepest self so fluidly, so abundantly, so sweetly had always been beyond his ken, far above his imagination even, but he was drowning in her offerings, filling in the giving and acceptance of her rich textured honeyed blend.

“Nnnnnnnngggg!” she moaned deeply, urgently, frantically, her hips rocking more and more urgently, lifting and pushing against him, lifting and rocking, thrusting and squirming.

“Ooohhhh! Oooohhh! Oooohhh!” She cried out longingly.

John had not known it, but he had been sliding himself hard along the ground as he pulled his mouth and her lifting center firmly against his face. Now he felt himself expanding and knew what that meant. He withdrew his tongue from her liquid apex and moved his hands quickly, centering them over and on the swollen warm lips of her damp sex.

Then, pulling them gently and widely apart he exposed her hooded shaft so fine and so fair. He raised his face a little and glanced at it in the flickering light of the golden flames. It shined, it pulsed, and it throbbed.

His gentle fingers then slid the pink fleshy sheath backward and uncovered her shining Jewel itself, her diamond so fine. It trembled in his gaze; glistening it throbbed as he covered it quickly and wholly, devouring her treasure with his mouth, clasping it firmly between his lips as he sucked it. And, he sucked it strongly and rapidly.

In and out. In and out. In and out of his lips and mouth, licking it with his tongue, flicking it between deep and powerful sucks. Then he felt it explode. He felt her explode.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhooooooomyyyGODOOOOOOHHHHHH!” she screamed and groaned at the same time.

She half sat up, but John didn’t notice it. Then she collapsed back down as her orgasm washed over her, bathing her from head to toe, her junction thrusting into his face with an earnest desire to encompass him within and inside it as her rumbling climax crashed over her body like foaming surf and waves at the beach.

John held her bucking and twisting hips as they fired into his face, but she did not dislodge his mouth glued firmly to her humid junction.

Then he, too, exploded, but not inside the warmth of her tight slick channel, rather inside his own shorts as he pressed himself hard into the ground and groaned his emptying pleasure, spurt after spurt, after spurt into the depths of shorts, her humping wet slit absorbing his sounds of pleasurable release. Her sopping crease was running with her liquid. He felt it all over his face.

He sucked and lapped and drank her clean and dry by the time she had finally settled in her thrusting and lay still and panting, his own hips and loins finishing finally of the spearing of himself into the hard ground. Still he held her trembling thighs to him, aware of the tremors and aftershocks of pleasure as they slowly abated within her body and allowed her to calm with him.

And so John lay there, attached to her center by his soft mouth, occasional giving her cooling sex several soft butterfly kisses, until he, too, was as calm as she was. Then slowly, he released her warm center back to herself and backed away. Then he sat up on his butt and wrapped his arms about his knees just gazing at her from head to toe for several long minutes before he knew it was time for this scenario to end. He just sensed it.

“And now... Susan... that you’ve allowed all of that heat to escape.” He began with a controlled, but still-shaky voice. “You can dress yourself slowly, carefully again... climb inside your sleeping bag... and sleep very deeply for the night... and awake in the morning refreshed... and relaxed... and not remember a thing except... what a wonderful dream you had... what a wonderful dream you had... what a wonderful dream you had... what a wonderful dream you had... and you can get dressed now... and finish the wonderful dream you are having... so you can remember... what a wonderful dream you had... in the morning when you wake up...feeling terrific... feeling absolutely wonderful.”

Slowly, like a drugged person he watched her as she roused herself up to a sitting position, her eyes half-mast by the time he could see them clearly in the camp-fire light, but she did not look at him, nor did it seem she was aware of him. He watched as she dressed herself again.

Then she climbed deeply inside her sleeping bag and sighed deeply and long. In a few moments John could hear the steady deep sound of someone who had fallen deeply to sleep.

He smiled. Then he grinned. Then he chuckled, knowing that with a bit of luck, and the help of the nightly golden flames, he might even strike it lucky on this trip, and all thanks to the campfire light.

And, if he were really lucky, he thought, he might even lose his cherry, somewhere along the way.

The End.