The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Cammy Captured”

by ”URN My Power

Billy Byrd double-checked the circuits on the device, then checked them again. Everything seemed to be in order. He tried it on and adjusted the fit, checking the feel of the complicated electronic device he’d just assembled. He couldn’t say he’d invented it, he admitted to himself. It would, at least to him, seem dishonest. He had no knowledge of the physics required for such a device as this, and he certainly wasn’t a genius. But he had two things in his favor, which allowed him to work miracles like this. First, he was good with his hands, and second, he had a Muse.

Billy knew for a fact that Muses existed. How else could he explain the various devices he’d built on a flash of inspiration, from blueprints that popped up in his head all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and he had no idea how the device really worked, just like a man can work in a factory and not know how a TV worked, or a car. He just built from the blueprints he got from his Muse.

His Muse seemed to like him, for he, she or it kept sending him blueprints for devices that would help him achieve whatever he’d been desiring when the blueprints came. It had all started when he had cracked his head on the sidewalk while skateboarding. He had wished fervently for something to make his wounds heal more quickly, and suddenly blueprints for a device which could do just that flashed into his head. Since then, he had built a cloaking device, which had helped him evade bullies at school, a bone-knitter to heal a broken arm, and a holographic projector the size of a Frisbee which could turn any room into a holodeck, which had come to him in response to dread of boredom during an upcoming trip to Kansas.

He had never patented any of the machines, out of fear that the Muse might be offended if he ever took credit for his/her/its inventions, and leave him. He kept his devices rigidly secret, lest someone steal one or more of them, reverse engineer it, and patent it himself, which would probably offend the Muse and cause him/her/it to leave.

This device was the most complex he had ever assembled. It was designed to transmit and receive thought waves from individuals, and it could also be used to interfere with an individual’s brainwaves and take control of them. Its blueprints had come in response to a feeling of lust for one Cammy Peterson, who had turned seventeen in February of this year, and was nine months older than Billy. He tried the machine out on the dog first. Locking onto the dog’s brainwaves, he made it ram into a wall. Satisfied that it at least worked on animals, he took it outside and tried it on the traffic cop who was hiding from 3rd street traffic behind a group of tall bushes, radar ready to nab anyone who dared to drive even 20.01 miles per hour in the 20mph zone in which Billy’s neighborhood sat. He focussed his thoughts on the cop and made him do donuts in the middle of the road, then park again and spray himself with his own pepper spray. Satisfied that his device would work, he made plans to use it on Cammy later.

That night, he learned, Cammy was going on a date with Karl, who was captain of the football team, and who posessively prevented his ex-girlfriends from being asked out by other guys, even though he was through with them. He knew they would go to the park, since that was Karl’s favorite lover’s lane. First, he would make her see what a dork Karl was, then he would make her his. Sure enough, Karl’s souped-up Mustang pulled up just where Billy knew it would. He put the device on his head and focussed on Cammy. When he unveiled Karl’s nature for her, she responded just as Billy had predicted. She slapped him hard, declaring his creepness to anyone who might be watching, and left the car. He was about to make her his when lightning hit the top of the device.

* * *

Billy awoke to an annoying, repetitive beeping noise. He opened his eyes and found he was in the ICU of a hospital. He felt hot and tried to kick off the covers.

“He’s coming around.” someone said.

“Hot.” he mumbled. “Too fucking hot.” A glass of water was brought to his lips. He drank gratefully. Then a bag of ice descended to his head. He passed out again just as he was starting to get comfortable.

* * *

The dark-skinned nurse escorted Cammy into the room. Her face had that tender, concerned smile that Cammy had started to find disturbing. The damn woman just smiled at everything, like some psychobitch on Prozac. Cammy was genuinely concerned for Billy, who had shown him nothing but kindness since she’d met him.

“Hi, Billy.” she said. Billy’s eyes fluttered open. He looked like a dark-haired Einstein sitting there in the bed with his hair sticking out all over the place.

“I really don’t think Zeus likes me.” Billy said with a one-sided smile. Cammy chuckled.

“Big Billy, the human piece of toast. That was a nasty bolt you took there. Why were you wearing that stupid headpiece?”

“The headpiece?” Billy asked, suddenly afraid. “They have it?”

“Don’t worry, if it’s secret, your secret’s safe. The thing was fried. Every circuit is fused. What was it?”

“A telepathy device.” Billy lied, but of course, Cammy didn’t know it was a lie.

“You were the one who told me about Karl’s obsessiveness! I was wondering how I knew!”

“Had to warn you.” Billy muttered.

“Thanks.” Cammy said. She grabbed his hand, and he looked up into her eyes.

“You saved me, didn’t you?” he asked. Cammy blushed as she nodded. “Thanks.” Billy reached up for the glass of water, but found it empty. Inexplicably, Cammy found herself grabbing the glass from his fingers, bringing it over to the sink, filling it for him, then bringing it back and standing there, waiting for him to finish so she could get another and another glass for him. It was as though her body were not her own. With his thirst abated, Billy looked back up at her, then something seemed to dawn on him. “How did you know when to go back and refill the glass?” he asked. “How did you know I wasn’t finished when the glass emptied?”

“I didn’t. It was like my body wasn’t mine anymore.” Cammy replied. She moved around a little, grateful to be moving under her own power again. She nervously ran her fingers through her auburn hair as she tried to find an excuse to get away from whatever had tried to and succeeded in controlling her. Finally she said her goodbyes and started to leave, but suddenly felt herself stopped. She turned back to him and walked to his bedside. She sat back down, held prisoner by whoever or whatever was controlling her body. It took a couple of seconds for her to realize it was Billy. Billy had by then figured out that the device had given him its power. He watched his helpless captive from the bed and from inside her mind, feeling her trying to break free. He wormed a probe into her mind. She tried to resist, but Billy’s new powers were strong.

(You will give yourself to me, Cammy) he said into her mind. (You have been having trouble making decisions lately. You need someone to tell you what to do, someone to guide you through this crazy, confusing life. Also, you want to feel submissive. You like the way you feel after obeying a command and being praised for it. You want me to make you feel submissive. The thought of serving me, even being my slave, turns you on, makes you all hot and wet. You like it, you want me to use my new powers to make you my slave, you want me to be your master.) He waited a couple of seconds for all of this to sink in.

“Billy, I have something to tell you.” Cammy said. “I’ve been having trouble making decisions lately. I...I need someone to tell me what to do. I need someone to guide me through this crazy, confusing life.”

“Really?” Billy asked, as though this “revelation” surprised him.

“Yes.” Cammy replied. “Also, I want to feel submissive. I like the way it feels to obey a command and be praised for doing it right. I want you to make me feel submissive. The thought of serving you...or maybe even being your slave...it makes me feel so hot and wet I just can’t stand it! It’s really cool the way you control me with your mind. Could you use those powers to make me your slave? I want you to be my master.”

“Gosh, Cammy, I didn’t know you felt this way.” Billy lied.

“Oh, please, Billy? Please?”

“Okay. You’re starting to turn me on.” Cammy looked at the growing lump of Billy’s swelling penis under the hospital gown, and she smiled. Her breathing quickened, and her face started to flush. It was obvious she was getting horny. “Lean in close, Cammy.” Billy told her, and she obeyed. Billy put a hand on each side of her face and gazed into her eyes. He couldn’t help smiling as he reached inside her mind and began to alter her very nature. When her eyes focussed again, she was a whole new person. She was Billy’s willing love slave, programmed to obey all his commands without question, hesitation or purpose of evasion. Her will was completely subjugated to his. “Okay, Cammy, I want you to close the door.” he told her.

“Yes, Master.” she replied, walking briskly to the door and putting up the kickstand-style doorstop. With that done, she allowed the door to swing closed.

“Now strip-tease for me, honey.” Billy said.

“Yes, Master.” Cammy replied. She started doing a sexy, hip-rolling dance. She pulled off her clothes as she danced, leaving the undergarments for Billy to pull off with his teeth.

“Now I want you to come, right where you’re standing, but quietly.” Billy said. Cammy bit her lip and held in a cry of ecstacy as her cunt spasmed, spewing forth warm woman-juices to run down her leg. “Now suck me off, my pet.” he commanded.

“Yes, Master.” Cammy said, and pulled the hospital gown up and his underwear down, then took his throbbing dick into her mouth. She had a mouth that wasn’t to be believed! He tried hard to remain quiet while his slave filled him with pleasure, but the sucking felt wonderful, and he just couldn’t suppress a moan after a while. He hissed a sharp intake of breath as he came, shooting a hefty load of sperm in Cammy’s mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some of it leaked out of her mouth. She licked the spillage up, then lustily looked to her Master for his next command. Billy could sense one of the doctors coming, so he had her get dressed in the bathroom and make herself presentable. Billy put himself back in order and covered up, despite the heat that was still radiating from his body. The door came open and the doctor entered with two nice-looking nurses and two orderlies.

“Mr. Byrd, I noticed your accellerated heart and respiration rate, is there a problem?”

“Wet dream.” Billy replied, feigning the symptoms of sleepiness.

“I see.” the doctor replied. Billy transmitted trust into the doctor’s brain, and all dubious thoughts left.

(Doctor, there’s nothing wrong with me, I’m recovering nicely, but you want the nurses to stay with me, just in case.)

“Well, you seem to be recovering nicely.” the doctor said. “Still, I want the nurses to stay with you, just in case.” He sent the orderlies out. “I have a question for you, Mr. Byrd.”

“Shoot.”

“Bang!” the doctor said jokingly, then his expression turned a little more serious. “What was that device you were wearing when you were struck.”

“Device?” Billy asked. “I...it was...something...” he stammered.

“Don’t worry about it.” the doctor said. “Trauma sometimes causes memory lapses, especially about things having to do with what caused the trauma.”

“So my subconscious is in denial?” Billy asked.

“You could say that.” the doctor replied. “My sister is a psychiatrist, and she taught me a little about that. Anyway, if you ever remember what it was, let me know.”

“I’ll do my best, Doc.” Billy said as the doctor left. As soon as the door was closed, Billy brought the nurses under his control.

(You can come out now, Cammy.) Billy whispered telepathically. Cammy emerged shyly from the bathroom. (The doctor didn’t ask about where you were, so I guess you didn’t really need those clothes after all.)

What about them? Cammy thought, knowing her Master would read her mind.

(They are in deep trance, and will obey us. Watch.)

“Ladies, I want you to strip Cammy.” he said. The nurses obeyed. Cammy stood naked before her Master and the two mindless nurses. “Now strip yourselves.” The nurses obeyed. “Now I want you to bring Cammy to orgasm while I watch.” The nurses obeyed. The first nurse, a twenty-nine year old with short, black hair, began sucking on her tits, while the second, a slight young woman with long, silky brown hair, sucked on Cammy’s clit. Once they had performed their assigned task, Billy had them put Cammy up on the bed. He inserted his hard prick in her warm, soft cunt as gently as he could, which caused her to purr with delight. With his guidance, she rode him like a jockey until her cunt had sucked up all his hot seed. Completely exhausted, they fell asleep together.

* * *

Billy smiled as he looked over the spacious house. It would do nicely for his purposes. Cammy set the luggage down and popped her back. She, too, smiled as she looked it over, although a brief flash of dismay across her face told Billy that she wasn’t exactly looking forward to hauling the bags up three flights of stairs to their room. He gave her an affectionate pat on the shoulder. He liked the way she looked in blue jeans, a bikini top, tennis shoes and the cute heart-shaped sunglasses he’d picked out for her.

“You go sit over there and rest. I’ll get someone to haul that luggage for you.” he said. She obeyed his command, but the look on her face said that she didn’t want him to have to go through any trouble for her. But controlling people’s minds was no trouble at all. It was exceedingly easy, now that he had gotten the hang of it by practicing on the nurses while he was in the hospital. Immediately he spotted a group of kids his age swimming in the pool next door. The males were physically much stronger than Billy. The girls looked nice, and would probably look even better lashed to Billy’s bed. He had Cammy go to sleep, and then he summoned the swimmers. Robotically, they got out of the pool and walked, wet and barefoot, to Billy’s house. The guys immediately set to work moving the stuff in. The girls lined up and stood at attention, awaiting inspection. One of the girls was thirteen, and another was fifteen. He sent them home. Of the others, two were sixteen, one was eighteen, three were nineteen, and one was twenty. One of the sixteen-year-olds was chubby in all the wrong places. He sent her home. The other had nipple rings, a navel ring, a nosering, and eyebrow rings. Piercing anything besides the ears was a major turnoff for Billy, so he sent this one home as well. He sent home one of the nineteen-year-olds, whose chest positively screamed “IMPLANTS!!” The other two nineteen-year-olds, one a redhead named Jeannie and one a brunette named Amy, he kept, as well as the eighteen-year-old, an Asian girl named Jade, and the twenty-year-old, a blonde named Talia. He made them his and had them carry Cammy’s sleeping form upstairs.

* * *

Cammy came out of her deep sleep slowly, like honey from a bottle. When she finally opened her eyes, she was shocked to see a strange girl standing naked at her bedside.

“Good morning, Mistress.” the girl said. “I am Talia.” Talia was a nice-looking twenty-year-old with long, luxurious blonde hair that came down to the backs of her knees. Her brown eyes gleamed with eager anticipation of her Mistress’s command. Cammy smelled something tasty, and was about to get out of bed and go down to the kitchen when an Asian girl walked in, wearing nothing but a barbecue apron and carrying a tray full of food. She shifted the tray to one hand so she could pull down the tray’s legs so it could sit comfortably in front of Cammy.

“Who are you?” Cammy asked.

“My name is Jade, Mistress.” the girl replied. “I and the others were commanded to serve you and attend to your needs until Master returned.” So, Master had not left her alone. Cammy smiled. Her Master was so good to her. She would have to show him her appreciation when he returned. Jade removed her apron and knelt beside the bed, head down, eyes closed, face blank. On the other side of the bed, Talia knelt in the same position. The food was tasty. Jade had managed to make breaded cheese sticks, which Cammy had never figured out how to do, and had served them as a side dish to Cammy’s favorite lunch—a hamburger with no onions served on Texas toast instead of a regular bun, with fries and the biggest Dr. Pepper available, in this case, a honkingly huge 44-ouncer. Cammy awoke Jade so she could thank her, and so she’d have someone to talk to while she ate. She hated eating alone. She wanted her Master so much. Jade told her she understood. She couldn’t remember a time when she had not been his slave. After Cammy had finished her lunch, Jade pulled on a rope that caused a bell to ring somewhere. A few minutes later, a redhead walked in.

“I will take this back to the kitchen.” Jade said. “Mistress wishes companionship.” The redhead nodded, and as Jade left the room, intelligence seemed to return to the girl’s face.

“My name is Jeannie, Mistress.” the girl said. Cammy and Jeannie chatted for a few minutes, but then, suddenly, Jeannie became silent, as though waiting for something. A brunette came into the room and identified herself as Amy before standing at attention beside the bed. Jade came in a couple of seconds later and did the same. The grandfather clock in the hall struck one o’ clock and began to chime. At this, Talia stood up, and all four of the girls began to stroke, caress, lick and kiss Cammy all over. They sucked and licked at her breasts, and Jade started licking Cammy’s cunt. She became wet, her nipples hardened, and the women continued, and caused a heavy orgasm.

“Why did you do that?” Cammy asked.

“Master has commanded us to pleasure you every hour on the hour after you awaken until he returns.” Amy said. Their Master returned three hours later, after Cammy had experienced three exact copies of the same treatment. They heard his car pull in, and immediately all five of them ran downstairs. Cammy knelt down in the parlor, facing the door, head down, eyes closed. The others took up positions so she was kneeling in front of the row they formed, all facing the door, side-by-side, almost (there was about a foot of space between them). Master parked his car in the garage, then walked to the front door. He entered to find his women all arrayed just as he’d wanted.

“Cammy, come to me.” he commanded, and she obeyed. She stood before her Master, naked and submissive, awaiting further commands. “Good girl. Cammy, I bet you’ve been wanting to be as deeply enslaved to me as possible.”

“Yes, Master.” Cammy replied.

“You’re a good girl.” he said, stroking her cheek. “I’ve been at the library, studying, because this requires perfect phrasing.” He lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. She felt his power reach into her mind, making adjustments to her very nature.

* * *

Cammy arose at Master’s command. His voice echoed in her nearly empty mind—empty of everything but him. Her legs felt cramped. She had been kneeling blank-minded for over an hour. He hugged her, and patted her swollen belly. Master was so good to her to have let her bear a child for him. All things were for him. He was all that existed for her. What else was there?

End.