The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Camera Doesn’t Lie Again

Gita Bilagiri sat on the stool and waited for the woman to tell her what to do. She was already having second thoughts about coming to the dating service but she’d already come this far, she told herself, and besides, it wasn’t like she’d actually done anything. She could still back out if she wanted to.

The woman behind the camera looked up at Gita. “I’m really sorry about this. Sometimes this equipment can be rather temperamental, and we do want to get it right, don’t we?”

Gita nodded. She supposed so.

“All right. Let’s start from the top. What’s your name?”

“Gita. Gita Biligiri.”

“Oh, Gita,” the woman behind the camera said even as she played with the box in front of her. “We don’t want to use last names. It sounds so formal, more like an interview. You know what I mean?”

“I suppose so.” Actually, Gita wasn’t sure why they shouldn’t use last names, but if the woman said they shouldn’t, then she supposed they shouldn’t.

“Let’s try it again,” the woman said. “What’s your name?”

The Indian girl looked into the camera. “It’s Gita.”

Again, the woman behind the camera seemed dissatisfied with the answer. “Hmm,” she said. “That’s good, but we’re missing something. I know. You’re from India, right?”

Gita bristled at that. “My parents are,” she said sourly, “but I was born here.”

“Yes, that’s right, but you’ve got such a lovely accent. The boys are just going to love that. We need to get you to say a little something more. How about something like ‘I’m Gita and I love American boys.’ Can you do that?”

“I guess.”

The woman twiddled with the controls of the box in front of her. “That’s a good girl. I knew you could get with the program. Let’s try that.”

“I’m Gita and I love American boys,” Gita said.

“Oh, I absolutely love it. That accent is perfect but there’s still something missing.” Again the woman played with the controls on the box in front of her. “I know. There’s nothing about you.”

“Nothing about me?”

“You’ve got to make it personal, you know.” The woman played with the box in front of her. “I know. Let’s try our line again, and this time, let’s try and make it more about you.”

More about me, Gita thought. What was that supposed to mean?

“Are you ready?” the woman asked. “All right. Let’s go.”

“I’m Gita,” Gita said. “American boys make me hot.”

“I think we’re on to something,” said the woman behind the camera. “Now, we need to show how hot you are.”

“How do we do that?” Gita asked.

The woman fiddled with the controls on the box in front of her. “How do you feel about taking your top off?”

“Taking my top off? I don’t understand.”

“Pardon me,” the woman said, “but why did you come here?”

“Because my mom was trying to get me into an arranged marriage.”

The woman played with the box in front of her. “And you didn’t like that, did you? You wanted to make your own choice.”

Gita nodded.

“Your mother thinks you’re a slut, doesn’t she? That’s why she doesn’t trust you to make your own choices.”

Her mother didn’t think that way, Gita thought, or at least she hadn’t she’d thought of her that way, but what if she had.

“Listen, you don’t have to take off your top. I just thought you wanted to make your own choices but maybe I was wrong. It sure looked like you wanted to take off your top.”

Well of course, she wanted to make her own choices, Gita told herself.

The woman played with a couple of dials on the box in front of her. “If you want to let your mother run your life ...” she said.

That was all it took. Off came the top.

“All right. Now we’re getting somewhere. Let’s try it again from the top.”

“Hi,” Gita said. “I’m Gita, and American boys make me hot.”

“That feels better, doesn’t it?”

It did feel better, Gita thought.

“Only one problem,” said the woman behind the camera.

“A problem. What’s that?”

“American boys like to see a girl’s tits.”

“What?!”

“Yep. I’m afraid you’re going to have to lose the bra.”

“But—”

“Of course, if you want to do what your mother told you to do, you can leave it on, but we really can’t promise any results if you don’t give us anything to work with.”

How many times was she going to have to tell these people, Gita thought. Her mother didn’t control her life and with that, off came her bra.

The woman behind the camera played with the controls on the box. “Those are some nice, perky, little nice tits you have there,” she said. “I’ll bet you must love playing with them.”

Well, of course, she loved playing with them. After all, it was hard not to play with them when you had tits that were as nice and perky as these were.

No, wait. That was ... that just wasn’t right.

“Gita,” the woman was saying. “Gita, look here.”

Gita looked back at the woman behind the camera. She was doing something to the box she had back there.

“All right, Gita, one more time from the top.”

“Hi, guys. I’m Gita. I love playing with my tits. Don’t you want to play with them, too?”

“That’s great, Gita. That’s great, but I was wondering if you could do something for me.”

“Sure.”

“Could you stand up for me?”

For the briefest of moments, Gita wondered why but almost as quickly as that thought entered her head, it was replaced by the desire to do what she was told to do so she got up off the stool.

“Turn around for me, please.”

Gita turned all the way around.

“Hmm. Just as I thought.” The woman fiddled with the box in front of her. “Could you take off the jeans, please.”

“What?”

“The jeans. They just don’t match your new look. Could you take them off, please?”

Gita sighed. This was so stupid, she told herself. If her jeans didn’t match her new look, why had the woman told her to ... oh well, what did it matter. If the jeans didn’t match, she could take them off. After all, it was her choice. She could do what she wanted and with that, she slid her jeans down past her hips.

“Oh my,” said the woman even as she fiddled with the box in front of her.

“What?”

“I didn’t think you’d be wearing that.”

“Wearing what?”

“Those panties.”

“What’s wrong with them.”

The woman behind the camera was fiddling with the box again. “They’re just so ... plain. A girl like you, I would have thought you’d have been wearing something more exotic than that.”

“More exotic?”

The woman played with the controls in front of her. “Sure,” she said. “Something more exotic, like thongs and g-strings, that is, when you wore anything at all.”

Gita looked down at herself. Of course, she could see what the other woman was talking about. “I could take them off,” she offered.

“Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn’t want you to do anything that you didn’t really want to do.”

“I want to do it,” Gita said, and then as if to make sure the other woman understood just how sincere she was, she stripped off her panties and she tossed them aside. “See?”

The woman touched the controls on the box in front of her and she nodded. “I see,” she said. “Should we take it from the top.”

“Sure.” Gita looked into the camera and she let her hand play with her tits as she giggled. “Hi, guys,” she gushed. “I’m Gita. Wouldn’t you like to come play with me?”

“Hmmm.”

“What?”

The woman behind the camera played with the box in front of her. “I think something’s missing.”

“What?”

The woman touched the box in front of her. “I don’t know if I should tell you,” she said finally. “After all, I wouldn’t want to make you do something you didn’t want to do.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s just that ... you know how guys are.”

Sure, Gita wanted to say. Sure, she knew how guys were. Well, she didn’t really but she didn’t want the other woman to think she didn’t. “What?” she demanded.

The other woman played with the box in front of her. “Well, guys like girls who like to spread their legs.”

“What?!”

“I know. I know,” the other woman said. “I shouldn’t have mentioned it. After all, I wouldn’t want to make you do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“Who says I wouldn’t want to do it?”

“Do what?”

“Just start the camera and I’ll show you,” Gita said.

“All right.”

Gita stared into the camera and one hand played with her tits even as the other one fingered her pussy. “Hi, guys,” she purred. “This is Gita. I can’t wait to spread my legs for you.”

“Oh man,” the camera operator said. “The boys are really going to like you.”

“You think so?”

“I know so, but I need you to do one more thing for me.”

“What’s that?”

“You see this light,” said the woman as she pointed at the front of the camera. “I’d like you to look at that for me.”

Gita looked at the light on the front of the camera. If she’d bothered to think about it, she would have thought it weird but the truth was she didn’t bother to think. The truth was she didn’t need to think. The truth was she didn’t want to think.

What she wanted was to have sex, lots and lots of sex. She couldn’t wait to have a man between her legs but one man just wasn’t going to do. She needed lots and lots of men and no one, no one was going to tell her she couldn’t do what she wanted to do.

The camera operator picked up her equipment and took it into a back room where a man was waiting for her. The woman flopped herself down in a chair opposite to her partner.

“I take it it’s done,” the partner said.

“Yep.”

“Any problems?”

“Nope. Mommy wanted to find her baby a husband and baby wanted to do her own thing.”

“Yeah, and now?”

“And now baby’s a horny, little fuck slut with a tight, little body and exotic features who can’t wait to start turning tricks for us.”

The partner smiled. “I was rather hoping you’d say that,” he said. “In fact, I was counting on it.”