The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Call of the Wild

Part 2

At dawn, Laney awoke in Tibor’s big bed. For a moment she stared at the ceiling, thinking she was in her dorm room with Pete; then she saw the big hand with curling red hair that lay across her chest. Tibor was stretched out beside her, snoring. The events of the night came back in a flash. She had picked Tibor up at the party, gone back to his flat, and made love with him (in her mind Laney insisted on using that innocent phrase). How many times had they done it? Five times, six? I was like a wild animal, she thought. They had done it from behind three times, and Tibor had insisted on taking her standing against the wall, and on the edge of the bed with her legs in the air; and in the middle of the night he woke her to go down on him. Laney hadn’t objected. She had submitted herself to him.

Laney slid gently out from under Tibor’s arm, dressed herself, and left the flat, easing the latch shut. It was a long walk back to the campus in the cool light of dawn, but she needed the time to think. By the time she arrived at her dorm she had successfully rationalised the whole affair. I must have been drunk, she thought. As long as Hannah and Narinda didn’t see me go, it’ll be all right. Everybody has the right to go wild and experiment once in their life. I won’t do it again. Pete is my boyfriend, and I wasn’t... um... emotionally untrue to him, it was just sex with Tibor. I don’t mind if I never see Tibor again. There’s no need to tell Pete what happened, and he’ll never find out. I’ll be true to him from now on.

By the following evening, Laney had put the events of Saturday behind her. It was like a pleasant dream she had had, a nice memory, but certainly nothing she would do again. Or mention to anyone. That evening Pete returned victorious from his soccer tour, and he and Laney enjoyed a passionate reunion. They made love in his room, this time with Laney on top. As always, Laney found their lovemaking thrilling and satisfying. Nevertheless, when they were done, she felt a bit jaded. Seven times in a little over 24 hours was enough. They rested and cuddled for a while, and then she said, “Sweet baby, that was soooo lovely. I hate to go. But I really have to study for that Bio exam tomorrow. What can I do? I promise to come back here when the library shuts.”

“Are you sure?” he said as she finished dressing and headed for the door. “We could put on some nice music and just chill for a while. I’ve got that new Joni Mitchell album that you like. But I won’t play Robbie Williams, he’s a posing wanker.”

Laney stopped dead. Suddenly the thought of going to library seemed so dreary. Here she was with her mate,—her man she corrected herself—and it was so natural just to stay with him, protected and loved by him; and anyway she really didn’t want to go. She turned and looked at him, at his beautiful face and strong limbs. Everything outside the room seemed illusory, unimportant. “OK,” she said. “Don’t get up, you look so nice lying there, I’ll put the music on.” In two minutes Laney was back in bed, and Pete was stroking her as she made pleased little sounds in her throat. It was so nice, being here with her man, much more important that that... that...—Laney couldn’t remember why she had thought of leaving. Pete nuzzled her firm breasts, and she gasped as he ran his tongue around her nipples. One of his hands strayed between her thighs and began to stroke the soft skin. Her thoughts began to skitter and leap like fish beneath a waterfall. Pete gently stroked the swelling labia, over and over, until Laney was groaning and clutching his shoulders. She felt the tension growing in her like a violin string slowly being tightened. Pete was playing on that string and the pitch rose higher. Laney’s labia parted as her juice began to flow, and Pete dipped his fingers in and stroked a centimetre higher, and then a millimetre higher still. Laney cried out in desire and frustration, her hips pressing forward against his hand. Then Pete’s fingers reached the edge of her swelling clit. He began to massage the soft folds on either side of it, not quite touching the supersensitive nub itself. Laney was beside herself. She switched her hips from side to side and frantically tried to pull Pete down on top of her. She cried out “Oh God! Pete! Please! That’s driving me crazy! Oh Hon, oh please do me, do me now!”

He grinned. “I love to drive you crazy like this, babe. I love this fire in you. How do you want me to do it? Say the words. What do you want me to do to you?”

“Oh Hon, please... please fuck me! Please mate with me! Like an animal, like this!” And she turned onto her hands and knees and lifted her sweet round rump toward him, offering herself.

Pete’s need was almost as great as hers. In a moment he was behind her. His cock grazed at the entrance to her portal, and with his hand he moved the head against her flesh, rubbing the labia up and down, and circling the clit, while Laney uttered small cries of desire. He wanted to prolong the moment before coupling with her, to tantalise them both. He reached forward to grasp her breast. It was firm and heavy in his hand. The small pink nipple was swollen and rigid. He pinched it gently and then harder. Laney cried out and reached between her legs to circle his cock with her thumb and forefinger. She gave a little squeeze that sent a jolt of pleasure up Pete’s spine. He grabbed the impassioned girl by the waist, and thrust forward, deep into her soft honeypot. Laney shouted, a long falling wail; her arms collapsed and she pressed her face into the sheets. Pete began to thrust and thrust, hard and furious. Laney continued to make incoherent sounds of pleasure that gradually rose in pitch; after ten minutes of his fierce frisk fucking, her sounds were like the cries of a small animal. Briefly there was an almost peaceful silence from her—the slapping of Pete’s thighs against Laneys’ was the only sound—then she began a low keening that grew to a full-throaded cry of climax. Pete followed her over the edge, and the two lovers collapsed to the bed, gasping, groaning, laughing and caressing one another.

The next afternoon, Laney sat listlessly in the television room of her dorm. A technician in combat fatigues was urging her to join the Army. She was hardly watching. The Bio exam had gone badly. She really should have studied harder for it. Of course she had had a fantastic time with Pete last night—what a great lover he was!—but she didn’t want to flunk Bio as a result. After all, she could sleep with Pete anytime. It was funny, now that she thought about it: she had been determined to go to the library, she was on her way out the door, and somehow Pete persuaded her to stay in just a few words. Now what had he said that changed her mind so quickly? She couldn’t quite remember. It had been something about listening to music...

A commercial break finished, and a nature documentary came on. It was about the wildlife of the Serengeti. Laney saw lions chasing antelope, and enjoying family life. David Attenborough droned on about mating habits. “When the female is in heat, the male may cover her ten or twenty times a day.” Laney stared at a big-maned male lion mounting a female. The lioness turned her head to growl at him, and he seized her neck in his great jaws and gently shook her. His rump was awkwardly compressed by his straining muscles, as it twiched forward in a jerky pumping motion.

Laney was transfixed. She leaned forward, unable to take her eyes off the two animals. The lioness stopped her mock-struggling and stared ahead, eyes slitted and glazed, mouth a little open. Laney understood just how she felt. Laney felt a pink cloud pass across her mind, and a tightening between her legs. She needed to find Pete, find him right now. She needed him to mate with her. But Pete was away at another soccer match. What could she do? She could just sit and watch the telly until he returned; but the male lion was servicing another lioness in his harem, and David Attenborough was praising the lion’s stamina, and Laney was going to go CRAZY! She tore her gaze away and ran out of the room.

She didn’t know what to do. Pete was away, but maybe she could go visit Tibor, just to talk (she told herself, unconvincingly). She ran toward the entrance—and bumped into Ed, Pete’s roommate.

“Oh, hi, Ed!", she said breathlessly. “Um, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I just came over to see what Hannah was up to. Uh, is she in the room?”

Laney looked at Ed. Ed probably weighed 15 stone. He was certainly overweight. But under the lard was a mass of muscle that he used to bulldoze his way across the football field. Laney wondered about all that muscle. What could he do to a girl? She suddenly appreciated why Hannah liked to shag him. Ed had a face like an old boot, but as she looked at him, Laney saw that his face was quite manly. He looked masculine and desirable. In fact he was handsome in a Gerard Depardieu kind of way. She felt the heat growing in her. She would have him.

“Never mind Hannah, Ed,” she said, pressing up against him, “She’s busy. But I’m not. And I’d really appreciate some company. Why don’t you and I head over to your rooms—I know Pete’s away—and we can talk for a bit. I’d really like to look at your beer bottle collection. What do you say?”

Ed looked flustered. He blushed. “Um, well, maybe that’s not such a good idea, Laney, I mean I’d like to, but...”

“Oh come on.” She ran her hands up his big chest to his shoulders and gazed up into his face. “We could have a nice time together. Just you and me. Alone. You know I’ve always really fancied you, Ed, and I’ve seen the way you look at me sometimes, when you think I don’t notice. At my breasts. Aren’t they nice?” Ed’s gaze was inexorably drawn from Laney’s face down to her cleavage. She tugged the front of her blouse down a little. “Wouldn’t you like to see them closer? Here, have a little feel. No-one’s about. Then we can go to your room.” Ed panicked. He broke away from Laney’s embrace and headed for the stairs. “I’m sorry, Laney, I just can’t! Oh God, sorry!” He ascended, running as fast as a fat boy can run, bulldozing aside a couple of startled students.

Laney stood there. She suddenly felt as though a pail of cold water had been thrown over her. “Oh my God,” she thought, “What have I just done? I’ve tried to hook up with my boyfriend’s roommate. And my roommate’s boyfriend. Oh shit, I’m in such big trouble. There’s something really wrong with me. I must be going mad.” Laney walked out of the dorm and onto the Quad. Her thoughts were spinning. “Ed will tell Hannah, and he’ll tell Pete, and they will all hate me, and I have no excuse. I’ve behaved so badly. Pete loves me, I’m sure he does, and I’ve thrown it away. I can’t control myself. They’ll have to lock me up where there are no men. Maybe I should go home, my family will take me in, but how can I explain it to them?” She was miserable and frightened. She didn’t even notice the boys she passed.

Laney walked for hours, immersed in her misery. Finally, exhausted, she knew she had to see Hannah and face the music. She was a penitent, but Hannah was a tough and unforgiving woman, and Laney had no hope for mercy. She trudged up the stairs and down the hall to their rooms. Hannah was waiting, sitting facing the door, smoking, looking grim. To Laney she seemed like as a great black spider waiting for her prey to approach. Ed sat further away, by the window. He glanced at Laney anxiously and then turned hes face away. “Well, roomie?” said Hannah. “Ed’s told me what happened. I think he’s telling the truth, as he sees it. You really put the frighteners on him, poor dear. So what the fuck are you playing at, roomie, coming on to my squeeze? Have you and Pete broken up?”

Laney fell into a chair and burst into tears. After a few minutes of babbling apologies, and confused expressions of misery, Hannah persuaded Laney to “stop blubbering and take a few deep breaths.” Laney did, then just sat and looked miserable. “Oh Hannah, what shall I do?”

“Well, roomie, lets try to figure out what we’ve got here. You tried to hook up with Ed, which he manfully resisted, surprise surprise. But he’s not your type, is he? So what were you thinking?”

“I don’t know. It’s like I was suddenly a different person. I was watching a TV show about lions mating, and suddenly I wanted... I knew I had to do the same myself. And Pete was away. <snif

“And you ran into my Ed. Hmm. It isn’t the first time lately you’ve been funny with men, is it? Last Saturday we were at that party, talking about music, and suddenly you went cruising grad students. Where did you and Tibor end up?”

Laney bent her head and looked miserable. “His place,” she whispered.

“Uh-huh. At first Narinda and I thought we had said something to offend you, because we were talking trash about your fave Robbie Williams. I said that Robbie was a wanker, and then Narinda said he was just a poseur, and then suddenly you broke your wineglass and walked off... You OK, girl?”

Laney suddenly felt a rush of heat break through the black cloud in her mind, then a red mist descended... and the next thing she knew, she was across the room trying to force her tongue down Ed’s throat. Ed pushed Laney off, and Hannah pulled Laney away and wrestled her to the floor. Hannah shouted, “Ed, go! Just go out now, OK? Get out! I’ll call you. Don’t tell Pete about this.”

In a few minutes Laney was back in her chair, white-faced and shivering, Ed was gone, and Hannah was sitting by her holding her hand. “OK, roomie, Ed’s gone. You went pretty crazy there for a minute. Is that what happened when you hit on Ed downstairs?”

“Oh God, this time it was worse, Hannah. Each time it gets worse and happens faster. When you said that thing about Robbie at the party, and I saw the lions on TV, and then when you said it again just now...” She stopped. Something tugged at her memory. “And when I was with Pete last night. He said it too. The same thing about Robbie. No, don’t say it again! What’s going on? He didn’t want me to go to the library to study, and then he said it, and then I couldn’t keep my hands off him. Oh. Oh God. He knew to say it.”

“It’s like pulling a trigger, and you go off.”

“A trigger. A trigger phrase. That’s what it is. Ever since I let him hypnotise me.”

“What! He hypnotised you?”

Laney explained about how Pete had hypnotised her, just to make her a little less inhibited in bed, and how it only lasted a few minutes, and how she remembered the whole thing.

“Except I don’t remember him giving me the trigger phrase. So he must have done something else, tinkered with me, and made me forget it.”

“The bastard! I’m going to kill him.”

“No! I’m sure Pete loves me. I know he does. I’m sure he was just trying to make things better between us. But something went wrong. He wouldn’t have wanted me to...”

“To hook up with Tibor. Or Ed. And the lions?”

“Oh. Well. I asked Pete to make me want to try the um... the mammal position for sex. And it worked. I really like it.” She blushed, and Hannah grinned. “But when I saw the lions doing it, it set me off again.”

“What a mess. Well, we’ve got to get it unravelled. And there’s only one way I can think of to do that. You boyfriend is going to undo the damage, or I’ll have his balls for bath oil.”

When Hannah marched into Pete’s room with a white-faced Laney, Pete knew there was trouble. That he was in touble. Between sobs Laney explained what had been happening, omitting the the night with Tibor and her assault on Ed. She told him that she kept getting these attacks of intense randiness whenever someone said something about Robbie Williams, and it also happened when she saw lions mating on TV. She was pretty sure it had to do with Pete hypnotising her.

Pete was genuinely appalled and alarmed. He told her, truthfully, that he really cared about her and that he had never meant to harm herin any way, he was just trying to make their sex better.

“But you lied to me! You said that I’d remember everything. But you gave me the trigger phrase and then you told me to forget it, didn’t you!”

Pete was abashed. “Well, yes. Yes, I did. Oh Baby, I’m so sorry. I did it because I could see how inhibited you were, and I thought it would be the best way to loosen you up. And you have to admit, it worked, didn’t it? Things between us have been just fantastic since then. I’ve never had a better time. Or a better girlfriend.”

Hannah raised a skeptical eyebrow at this, but Laney was convinced. She clung to Pete like she was drowning. “Oh, Hon, I know you’re sorry. And I forgive you. But you have to help me. Can you hypnotise me again and take it all away?”

“Of course. I guess. No, I’m sure I can. Hannah, would you mind going? I don’t think I can do this with another person hhere.”

But Hannah had no intention of going. She was determined to stay and make sure that Pete did what he promised. Finally Pete agreed. He had Hannah sit in an armchair in the dimmest corner of the rooom. Laney sat on the bed, her back against the wall. Pete dimmed the lights, and sat down at her feet.

“Just relax,” he said. “You feel very relaxed. You know that you are safe here in this room, this quiet room, and it makes you feel very relaxed. Just floating. You can feel the tension flowing out of your body and making you sleepy...”

Laney listened to Pete’s voice and relaxed at once. She had been a little apprehensive about being hypnotised again, but now that it was happening, she felt very calm about it. In fact it was enjoyable, just relaxing and listening to his voice, paying attention to nothing but his voice, drifting, floating, tethered to the world only by his voice. She knew that Hannah was in the room too, but that seemed unimportant now, when her Pete was speaking so soothingly, making her relax and drift, making her feel warm and sleepy, so nice to feel sleepy, to drift into sleep. Laney knew she was being hypnotised, and that was good, it felt so lovely, she would be happy for Pete to hypnotise her again and again.

Hannah watched carefully as Pete began the hypnotist’s patter. She had seen stage hypnotists before, and she knew that Pete’s technique was nothing original. In a few minutes she saw Laney’s eyes droop and close, and Laney’s head began to nod. Pete continued to murmur about relaxation and sleep, and Hannah settled herself more comfortably in the armchair, preparing for a long wait. The room was warm, and Hannah relaxed, waiting to see what would happen. She caught herself yawning, and thought Don’t get too comfortable, girl, you’ve got to stay alert in case Pete does something... something...

But Pete was just murmuring on quietly, using the same phrases with little variations. “There’s plenty of time, just relax and see what happens. You feel so very comfortable, and you’ve had a long day, so if you want to close your eyes for a while that’s OK. You feel warm, and that makes you feel a little sleepy, you need to focus on my voice but the rest of you can relax. Just focus on my voice and let all your tension drain away. My voice makes you feel relaxed and sleepy, and that’s OK, it’s OK for you to close your eyes if you want to, your eyes feel so heavy and you want to sleep for a bit.” Hannah relaxed and listened to Pete’s voice—such a soothing voice—she knew she would come alert if anything important happened.

Pete droned on for a very long time, long after Laney was completely hypnotised, until he saw Hannah close her eyes and begin to nod. “You are drifting into sleep, and it feels so nice. You’ve had a long day and now it’s OK to sleep. Just sleep and listen to my voice. Deeper and deeper asleep...”

When Pete was sure that Hannah was as deeply hypnotised as Laney, he said, “Now, Hannah, this is for your ears only. Laney, you can’t hear what I am saying to Hannah. Hannah, I want to talk to you about Ed. I know that sometimes you are rather hard on him. From now on you will be kind, and affectionate, and submissive to Ed. You know that he is the best man you ever met, and you want to please him. You want his affection, and you will do what ever it takes to get it. OK?”

“OK,” whispered Hannah.

“In a few minutes I’ll wake you up, and you won’t remember that you went to sleep at all. You’ll remember only that I hypnotised Laney, and I told her that the trigger phrase didn’t affect her any more, and that seeing animals mating wouldn’t affect her, and that she is free to do what she likes. OK?”

“OK.”

“Now,” he said, turning to his sleeping girlfriend, “Laney. Can you hear me?”

Laney nodded her head slightly.

“Laney, my sweetie, my hon, listen to me carefully. The trigger phrase about Robbie doesn’t affect you any more. If I say it, or somebody else says it, it will have no effect. And seeing animals mating has no effect any more. You no longer think of yourself especially as a mammal when you make love. You make love happily, and with joy, just like you used to, as yourself. Do you understand?”

Laney nodded again. She knew that the trigger phrase meant trouble, and she was glad that Pete was taking it away. She felt grateful.

“And... " Pete thought for a moment. “You are still crazy about me. But in addition, you feel very submissive to me. Only to me. To other people you are the same as you ever were, but with me, when we are alone, you feel submissive and obedient. When we are out in public you are my affectionate girlfriend, but when we are alone, you want to be obedient to me, you want to serve me. You love me and you will do anything I say to please me. Do you understand?”

Laney nodded. It made perfect sense. She felt grateful to Pete for hypnotising her, and in return she wanted to be obedient and submissive.

“And... And you don’t like Robbie Williams any more. Now I want you to count from ten down to one. As you count, you will feel yourself becoming deeper and deeper asleep, and with each number you will grow more and more obedient. Go.”

Laney counted. Sure enough, she felt herself sinking deeper into sleep, and her desire to obey Pete grew more and more intense. She listened to him tell her how obedience made her feel hot, how exciting and erotic it was to obey him. She knew it was true. She felt herself growing wet. It felt so hot to be obedient to her darling Pete. He explained to her that she had a deep need to obey him, and that after she woke up she would forget this conversation, but the need would still remain. That made perfect sense to her: what point was there in remembering the conversation? The important thing was to be obedient. She understood that she had to behave normally when other people were around—that was logical—and only demonstrate her obedience when she and Pete were alone together. Pete was telling her this, but she felt like she knew it already. He was just reinforcing the inclinations she already had, which felt wonderful. She loved him and wanted to do anything she asked.

“Laney, I’m going to talk to Hannah again now. You won’t hear me when I speak to her. Hannah, I’m going to count to three now, and you will wake up. You will know that I did just what I promised to Laney, I removed the trigger and set her free, and you will be satisfied with that. You won’t remember being asleep. One. Waking up now, feeling fine. Two. Coming wide awake, relaxed and refreshed, forgetting what happened. Three.”

Hannah opened her eyes, blinked a few times, and looked at Laney on the bed. Pete said to Hannah, “I think that should do it. The trigger won’t affect her any more, and she should be back to her old self. I’m going to wake her up now. OK?”

“Um... Sure. That should be OK.” Hannah looked confused for a second, then appeared to accept that everything was as it should be.

Pete went through the routine of waking Laney up. Laney felt herself ascending gradually toward consciousness, and she had a strange feeling of leaving something important behind, like waking from an interesting but quickly-forgotten dream. She opened her eyes, and leaned forward, and put her arms around her boyfriend in a close embrace.

Hannah asked, “Do you feel alright, Laney?”

“Oh yes,” said the girl, “I feel really good. I feel great! My magic boyfriend has saved the day.”

“I’d better be going then. I need to find Ed. I told him to get lost, and he may be wandering about somewhere, wondering... I really have to find him now!” And she was gone.

Pete and Laney were alone. Laney felt so... devoted to him, her wonderful boyfriend. He was like a god to her. “Hon,” she said sweetly, “It’s late. Would you like to go to bed now? With me? I can give you a nice massage if you like.”

They got ready for bed. Laney slipped under the covers first, and lay there, a vision in pink, white and blonde, hair and eyes shining, waiting for him. Pete thought for a moment, then put on a little music. It was Robbie Williams singing “Angels”. Laney looked at him and said, “Baby, Hon, I love you so. I’ll do anything you want tonight, any way you want. Because you’re my man. If you will just do one little thing for me. Please, please, turn off that awful howling wanker.”

END