The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Call Me Fredrick — Chapter 3

‘After all we have been through, HOW could you cheat on me!’ wailed James Stedman from the front of the house. He bellowed on, ‘And to do it in front of the security cameras to rub my FACE in it too!’

Fredrick felt stricken, here he was, at his moment of triumph, and it was about to all come crashing down. ‘Security Cameras, how could I have missed the Security Cameras?’ He actually slapped his palm to his forehead as he desperately tried to think of a way out of this situation.

Mr. Stedman yelled some more, ‘Where is he? Where is that bastard? He’s with Trish isn’t he!’ Fredrick heard Mr. Stedman’s stomping footsteps heading toward Trish’s room coming right toward him. “No! Wait! Stop!” sputtered Mrs. Stedman. “I’LL KILL HIM!” James Stedman screamed maniacally.

Right after Mr. Stedman made this statement, an amazing thing happened. Trish, who had been lying on the bed with Fredrick wearing an anguished look on her face over this awkward situation, changed. Her expression changed almost instantly into one of anger and resolve. Trish jumped up and sprinted out of the room towards Mr. Stedman’s approaching footsteps.

Fredrick heard what sounded like a football collision followed by a crash of bodies and Mr. Stedman making sputtering noises of astonishment. Fredrick decided that it was time to go and face the music, and so he got up, and walked out into the hallway.

When he got there, Fredrick was greeted with the most surreal sight of his young life. Mr. Stedman was on his back struggling furiously with Trish who was sitting on his chest and looked like she was trying to claw his eyes out. James Stedman had one of Trish’s forearms in each hand as he desperately tried to keep her long sharp looking fingernails from his face. Mrs. Stedman (‘Patricia now’, Fredrick thought absently) was a vision in some amazingly revealing sexy beige lingerie with matching thigh height stockings. She wore very tall, fire engine red high heels, and was keeling down to reach out towards her husband’s head with something that had a single glowing red LED.

Not until Fredrick heard the tinny sounds of Motzart did it dawn on him that Patricia was placing the original device onto her husband’s head. As soon as the electrodes made contact with Mr. Stedman’s scalp, the red LED changed to yellow. The struggle seemed to go on for an eternity, but, in reality, only five seconds later, the yellow LED changed to green. It was like someone had flipped an OFF switch in him somewhere, Mr. Stedman stopped struggling completely. His head flopped back towards the floor, but Patricia caught it and made sure that the device stayed in place. She rested his head gently down on to the floor.

Fredrick moved quickly and said to the ladies, “Excellent work! Now both of you go to the master bedroom and wait for me there”. They both flashed him broad and proud smiles and quickly hurried off. Fredrick, meanwhile, knelt down to have a long chat with Mr. Stedman.

Twenty minutes later a very happy and smiling James Stedman apologized to his wife and daughter for his atrocious behavior. He kissed them both lightly on the cheek and headed out the front door to his car. He had decided to drive over to the family beach house for the weekend and take some time for himself. “Me time”, he smiled and said out loud.

As he drove off, he thought to himself, ‘Wow, what a great kid that Fredrick is, so gifted, nice and smart. I am so excited about becoming an investor in his technology company’. So many new things were clear to him now. He then started to get really hard, his pants uncomfortably bulging at the thought that Fredrick was going to fuck his women silly this weekend. James now, for some reason he could not explain, and, for that matter had no real interest in explaining to himself, desperately wanted Fredrick to have his way with Patricia and Jane (he did wonder to himself as to when he started thinking of them by different names though). James wanted his girls to give themselves to Fredrick any way Fredrick desired. This was his biggest secret fantasy, he was a voyeur now (at least it was now that Fredrick had told him that it was under the influence of the device)! James last thought before he turned onto the interstate headed towards the beach was, ‘I have to hurry, Fredrick said that I could watch everything on the Security Camera feed and masturbate to my heart’s content’. That thought made him happier and more excited than he had been in years. He just hoped that he could force himself to have enough patience to keep from getting a speeding ticket through the excitement to get there and watch the fun remotely.

Fredrick, on the other hand was still badly shaken. The Chess Player part of him was appalled at all the mistakes he had made already. ‘What if one of the ladies had refused to try the device? What if Trish had walked in while her mother was blowing him naked in the living room? And how could he have MISSED THE FUCKING SECURITY CAMERA?’, he ruminated disgustedly to himself. Granted, it had all ultimately worked out famously, but Fredrick had to admit to himself that a lot of this was blind, old fashioned good luck on his part.

Or was it? ‘Audentes Fortuna Luvat’—‘Fortune Favors the Bold’, Fredrick had learned in his High School Latin class. He wasn’t sure. That protection command that he had given the ladies had sure come in handy awfully quickly. He needed time to think about things.

He went into the Master Bedroom to find his adoring women waiting and smiling brightly up to him. He told Trish (now Jane) to head off and work her service hours at school after all. He gave them both detailed instructions for what he wanted from them tonight and at what time. His plan would require a girl’s shopping trip, at least for Patricia. He then headed off to his normal team weightlifting session which was part of summer conditioning. He would use the mindlessly repetitive activity to begin his planning for the future, one that he knew was bright, despite all of the mistakes of the day.

Fredrick had a good work out, even though he was a bit distracted thinking about his next moves, even setting some longer term strategic ideas down in his mind. It was also good to cut up with his buddies, even though they had no idea that his life had just changed forever. He stopped and bought condoms and flowers on the way home, he did not want to take chances until he could work out the birth control situation with Jane and Patricia. At 7pm, dressed in his best (and only) suit, Fredrick headed over to the Stedman house. His mom had asked where he was off to, and he told her that he had a date with Trish. “Trish? Well, how about that?” she questioned. He left her with a surprised but impressed look on her face. He also told her that he was going to spend the night with a buddy after the date. This was not uncommon, but was certainly a lie. He realized that he would need to get mom and dad “on board” with the program soon.

Fredrick was a little nervous about the coming evening as he walked up to the Stedman front door, the ladies would have had time to talk over the events of today, and how would they behave when he arrived? There was also the fact that he was hopefully about to lose his virginity to the girl he had fantasized about for six years since grade school.

He was snapped out of his internal revere as the Stedman’s front door opened before he could even knock. Standing at the door was a stunning vision, Patricia in a black and white sexy French maid’s outfit, tall high heels, black fishnet stockings and a garter. Her ample breasts looked ready to burst out of her low-cut blouse. “Bonjour monsieur, comment allez-vous ce soir?” she beamed. ‘Wow, she is going all out here!’, thought Fredrick, and replied with the small amount of French that he knew, “Je suis tres bien, merci”. Patricia then invited him in saying “Bon, auriez-vous s’il vous plaît entrer dans la maison?” Fredrick handed her one of the bundles of flowers and she squealed “Pour moi? Merci beaucoup, Monsieur!”

Fredrick stepped into the house and looked up at the security camera in the corner. He thought he would give Mr. Stedman a treat. He commanded Patricia, “Stop, and bend over”, and guided her head so that she was facing away from the camera. Patricia dutifully bent over and Fredrick lifted her skirt up over her beautifully toned ass underneath some tiny silk black panties. He reached down and lowly fondled her ass cheek. He looked up and smiled right into the camera and spanked her hard with a loud slap. Patricia smiled and happily squealed with surprise.

Hundreds of miles away, at the Stedman beach house, James Stedman sat behind his laptop staring at the security camera video feed. He smiled right back at the screen and reached down to unzip his pants.

Patricia replied in a breathless husky voice, “Merci monsieur, puis-je avoir un autre?” ‘Thank you sir, may I have another?’ Fredrick translated in his head and silently and thought, ‘Holy crap, this is so unbelievably awesome!’ He said to her, “Patricia, stand up and speak English now”. “Yes sir, would you please come in and sit down?” she replied as she stood up smiling. Fredrick walked over and settled into the big comfy leather couch. Patricia followed over and asked, ”Would you like a drink or glass of wine?”, to which Fredrick responded, “some Chardonnay please”.

Fredrick surveyed his surroundings, and he noticed soft Jazz music playing, slightly dimmed lights, and a candle lit setting for two at the dining room table. Patricia and probably Jane were going all out to make him happy.

“Where is Jane?” Fredrick asked. “She is getting ready for her big night” replied Patricia. “Did she tell you what I am going to do to her?” he asked. “Yes sir, you are going to take her virginity” she replied with a sly smile. Fascinated, Fredrick asked another question, “How do you feel about that?” “I am just so excited! You are so wonderful, and to think that my daughter gets to be the one to fuck you for the first time really turns me on. Was I the first ever to taste your delicious sperm?” responded Patricia with a question of her own. Fredrick blushed despite everything, and admitted, “Yes, yes you were”.

Fredrick decided that it was time to bring up another subject; that of birth control, because he strongly planned to need it, and he did not want to get caught flat footed again. He said, “Patricia, I have brought some condoms for tonight, but…”, and she promptly cut him off. “Sir, that won’t be necessary”, she said, interrupting. “Excuse me?” he replied. “I am on the pill, and I made sure that Trish, um, Jane got on the pill as well three months ago, after she came home a little too late after a date” said Patricia. Their conversation was interrupted when sound of clicking high heels coming down the hall and getting closer could be heard. Fredrick stood up and they both turned to face the sound. Fredrick’s jaw fell open and his heart nearly stopped when in walked in the most radiant vision of beauty that he had ever seen.

Jane was in a white cocktail dress with a very short thigh length skirt, and a plunging neckline with sheer fabric barely covering her lovely breasts (36C Fredrick guessed) that left very little to the imagination. Her golden hair was blown out like a prom queen, and her lovely, but not overdone, makeup was accentuated by a dark pink glossy lipstick. Hanging from each ear was a large golden hoop earring. She wore 5 inch spike heels with knee high lacy white stockings that brought her 5′10″ height almost up to eye level with the 6′5″ Fredrick. She walked towards Fredrick wearing a broad smile and he noticed to his delight that she was not wearing a bra and did not need one. Her full firm breasts jiggled delightfully, her nipples hard and showing right through the flimsy fabric.

“You look perfect!” exclaimed Fredrick. Jane’s smile brightened even further.

Jane then responded, “Fredrick, that is exactly how I want to look for you”, and she stepped up to within a couple of inches of him. She continued, “I have dreamed about this day, when a man would take me and make me a woman, and to know now that the man is you makes me so unbelievably happy!” Looking slightly up into Fredrick’s eyes Jane then said hesitantly, “Patricia and I have been talking about you taking me tonight, and all day and she has been telling me how to please a man”. An adorable look of shyness and doubt crossed her face as she bit her lower lip. “I want to be amazing for you”, she finished.

Fredrick realized that she was making his cock so hard that it practically spanned the entire distance between them, and that there was no way he was going to be able to wait until after dinner.

Jane looked down at the sight of his raging hard on and grew a hungry smile. Fredrick reached out to her with both arms, pulling her close, at the same time reaching down under her skirt to grab her beautiful firm ass, a cheek in each hand. He leaned his head in to kiss her and felt her soft lips under his. Their lips drew together into a gentle kiss growing into a more and more passionate one, and soon their tongues were wrestling madly with together.

Fredrick pulled away and exclaimed, “I can’t wait another minute”. He bent, put one arm under her legs and scooped her up unto his arms, her beaming face never breaking eye contact.

Fredrick looked over at Patricia who was staring at them with a look of horny desperation on her face, and she was absently biting on the first two segments of her index finger. He then looked over at the video camera and wondered if Mr. Stedman was enjoying the show (as a matter of fact he was, and very much). The then turned away and carried his beautiful prize back down the hall to her bedroom.

When they got there, Fredrick set Jane down on her feet and began to take off his clothes, when she began to do the same, he told her “No, wait a minute before you do that”. Once he was down to his underwear, he looked at her, and then pulled down his briefs revealing his 9 inches of manhood already at full attention. Jane let out a small gasp and said unsurely, “I’m not sure how that is going to fit”.

Fredrick just smiled and hopped up onto Jane’s big four poster bead laying down on his back, his head propped up on her big fluffy pillows. “Now it is your turn. Very slowly”, he commanded. Jane smiled and reached behind her neck to slowly untie the bow holding up the top of her dress. She brought her hands down to reveal perfect breasts. It was Fredrick’s turn to let out a small gasp. Jane slid the rest of her dress to the floor to reveal that she was wearing no underwear at all. She stood there for a moment, naked except for her high heels and lacy white stockings that went up to just past her knees, Fredrick’s fantasies come true.

Jane’s pubic hair was shaved into a perfect little triangle and even from the bed, Fredrick could see that her sex was already dripping wet. Fredrick reached out his hand and Jane took it, climbing on to the bed on top of him straddling his legs, looking down at him with a look of longing.

“Fuck me” was all he said, and she raised up on her knees and reached down and took his cock into her hand, marveling at the size of it. She guided him in with her hand as she knelt down with her crotch to take him in to her waiting pussy. About an inch or two in, he felt some resistance and realized that she really was a virgin. She pushed down harder and something gave and he pushed deeper in. She let out a little wince of pain and he told her, “its ok, take your time”. She leaned up some pulling him almost out and then down again, deeper in this time. It was also a lot easier. Within two or three pumps this way he was all the way in and she stopped and looked him in the eyes. “It feels like you are splitting me in half, but, it feels, goooood”, her face splitting into a wanton smile. After that she started into a slow rhythm. The pumping built in tempo and energy, growing ever faster and more frantic. It wasn’t long before Fredrick exploded deep inside her, a low moans escaping his mouth. The look on her face and the pulsing squeeze on his cock told him she was coming too. She let out an animalistic scream and her long, manicured nails gripped into his chest. Her eyes were squeezed tight in a grimaced look of pleasure. Her pumping slowed to a last few jerky thrusts.

After they both had come down from the ecstasy, she laid down in an exhausted heap with her head against his neck and sighed “I love you master, I am completely yours”.

Fredrick looked up at the ceiling and considered his situation, utterly flabbergasted at the change in trajectory his life had taken in a single day. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief. He smiled more broadly when he realized that the joys of this night were just beginning. That this perfect moment was just the beginning of big things for him. As was Fredrick’s nature, plans within plans began swirling through his head.