The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains drugs, mind control and kidnapping. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Cadre

by Victor Ramierez

Anna could feel her body moving forwards, but she found herself watching it from afar. She was not in control and she was not sure of what had happened.

She concentrated and managed to take in her surroundings as she moved forwards through the rows of people. She was proceeding down a stone walkway between rows of people, hundreds of people, all dressed in some kind of red and black robes. They were all quietly chanting something but she could not make out what it was, so the noise was simply an ongoing background rumble. She was being led forwards by two muscular men, sort of Spanish in appearance, and they were dressed in the same simple black robes with the red edging, just like everyone else.

Ahead of her was a giant stone staircase leading up to a platform where more of these people were waiting. She realised she was actually moving up the outside of some kind of large stone structure, and it looked like it was very old. Perhaps it was a pyramid or something, but she couldn’t concentrate enough to actually turn her head to see.

Her mind began to wander again and she found herself high above the people, standing next to a kind of stone table on the platform she had seen.

She felt someone grab her shoulders from behind and push her forwards to the edge of the platform. She could now see down to the congregated people below her and she was shocked to see that there were hundreds of these people all lined up in rows, just like the old Nazi Nuremburg rallies she’d seen on newsreels from the 40s. She realised that whatever this was it couldn’t be good, but she simply lacked the energy to do anything except stand in place and stare down at the people who were all intently staring back up at her.

“My people, this is our new princess!” yelled a voice from just behind her. “Tonight she becomes one with our people and then she will go on to attain great position within the Cadre.”

As the people all began to loudly chant the word ‘Cadre’ over and over she realised that was what they had been chanting previously. Their tempo became faster and their volume increased. She could see the mass of people seething rhythmically below her, they stretched back to the edges of the nearby jungle, and with the flickering light of the burning torches, the entire scene seemed even more surreal.

She was turned back towards the stone altar and at last she saw the man behind her. He was a powerfully built, bald man. He seemed to be of the same Mediterranean appearance as the guards had been. He had a look of strange detachment on his face and almost as though he were also watching the scene from outside of his body, then he lethargically instructed the guards to move her to the stone altar.

The two guards grabbed her arms and propelled her up onto the altar, and laid her down on her back. One reached down and arranged her chestnut brown hair, spreading it out around her head to form a kind of halo on the stone. Now that she was lying down she felt her energy drain ever further and found it an effort just to remain awake. Through this kind of sleep haze she saw the bald man step forwards again and reach down to her. He grabbed the white and red gown she was wearing and tore it right down the middle to expose her ample breasts and bushy brown pubic hair which was now naked to the night as she was wearing nothing else. Normally this would have bothered her, but now she was simply watching the proceedings, almost with disinterest. He gently fondled her breasts, rubbing her nipples and she felt a spark shoot through her body. As he continued to work on her breasts she could feel a kind of warmth spreading through her body. He continued for a minute more, gently squeezing, rubbing and then as a final touch he quietly suckled on her nipples for a moment. He stood back away from the altar and with a theatrical flourish he snapped his fingers. To wild cheering from the audience below a kettle drum, or something similar, began it’s ominous pounding. It was a steady and constant simple rhythm, one strike and then shortly after it another, this was then repeated on and on.

The audience were now working themselves up into a frenzy of anticipation and that was when the robed and hooded figure stepped out from the room concealed behind the altar. As the giant stone wall pivoted back into place she stepped to the front of the platform, obscuring Anna lying on the stone altar.

The bald man moved behind her and grasped the top of the hood, and with a sudden dramatic tug he pulled the hood away from the figure’s head. The long blonde flowing tresses of a beautiful 20 year old woman was revealed. The audience were still cheering and they began to applaud as he ran his finger down the front of her robe to separate the velcro strip and cause the black robe to fall from her shoulders revealing her naked pale white skin underneath. Her small breasts stood to attention in the cool night air, and she stood almost to attention while she waited for further instructions.

“It is now time for the handmaiden to prepare our princess,” exclaimed the Bald man with a gesture to Anna still lying on the altar.

Anna had been using this break to try and deduce how she had ended up here. She had come here to Peru on holiday with her father. They had been here for two days and had not been able to get out of the hotel room once as it had been raining for the entire time. This afternoon was fine and of course it was now that her father had planned a business meeting. She decided she would go to the street market and meet up with him later. She had wandered through the market stalls happily taking in all the colour and exotic perfumes of the flowers, the strange items on sale and the things she could identify. She moved steadily onwards and as she passed a store the aroma of fresh coffee caught her senses and she decided to indulge herself. She had taken a table near the door which allowed her to look out and watch the world going by outside and her coffee had been brought over to her. She now realised that the waiter was actually one of the guards standing here on the platform with them all now. She couldn’t remember anything much after taking a few sips of the coffee. There must have had some kind of drug in it and then they’d brought her here.

Her attention was brought back to the present as she felt her legs being spread and then she could feel warm breath on her pussy lips. A warm tongue was slowly licking her pussy lips, occasionally sliding a little way inside before sliding back out and resuming the pussy bath. The warm tingles were racing through her again and this time the connection was made in her addled brain. As long as the stimulation was continued the drug was allowing the sensation to get through. Suddenly she felt a blast as the tongue moved up and began to circle around her little clit hiding underneath it’s protective hood. As the clitoral stimulation continued she felt two moist fingers slide into her wet snatch and they began to pump in and out in time with the drumbeats. The blonde woman’s other hand snaked up over Anna’s belly and grasped one of her breasts. Squeezing and pinching her nipple before moving to the other breast and repeating. Anna was lost in the sensations washing over her drugged mind. She knew that this was wrong and she could not stop her reactions. They were using the drug and her sexual reactions to control her like some kind of sexual toy or puppet. She was loving every second of it.

The blonde sucked one of Anna’s pussy lips into her mouth and then began to nibble on it, and this sent her over the edge. Her orgasm pushed her rational mind further down into the swirling fog her mind had become. She was simply here on a primitive level now, a sexual beast wanting to be gratified and nothing more. As her orgasm subsided she felt the blonde licking her pussy clean before finally standing up and moving away from the altar.

“Now my princess, it is time to be initiated into the Cadre. I am high priest Priamon and you shall be my queen, at least for the time being,” he said motioning for the two women behind him to come forward and attend to him. They moved behind him and slipped his robe off his shoulders and he stepped forwards totally naked, his erect cock sticking out in front of him, pointing at it’s next conquest.

“You are now totally submissive and slave to my will. I will have you in a submissive position,” and with another snap of his fingers summoned the two guards forward. They grabbed Anna’s arms and pulled her up and spun her over, they then lifted her into a kneeling position and bent her forwards so that she was now in a kind of doggie position. She was unable to hold herself up on her arms and they placed a cushion under her head. Priamon was happy with this position as she looked like she was even more submissive. He got up on the altar behind her and grasped her arsecheeks. He squeezed them and then spread them to look down at her wet slit peeking out from between her legs.

She could feel the vinyl of the cushion against her cheek as she had her face pressed down into the altar to help support her weight, she laid her arms alongside the cushion but they were not really supporting her as such. Slowly the warmth began to spread through her again as she realised he was playing with her arsecheeks. She felt him spread her cheeks apart and then after a few moments the tip of his cock was pressed up against the opening to her cunt. He began to slip it inside a little bit at a time, and she could feel herself going insane each time he pulled it back out. He was teasing her with it and she desperately wanted it inside her. He was taking his time and she was wondering just how long she was going to be out here tonight, when he finally slid the entire length into her wet cunt in one long, slow motion. Once inside he stopped moving and left it there for a few moments, and she basked in the feeling of being filled. Her pussy was spread apart and it was grasping onto the length of his shaft and she was wanting to start humping herself on this cock when he began to move again. In time with the drumbeat he was sliding in and out of her. He was holding onto her hips to propel himself forwards and then leant further forwards so he could reach under her and take a tit in each hand. He was squeezing and fondling her tits and he continued his rhythmic pounding of her pussy. Then he slid his hands up and ran them through her hair and grabbed her by the back of the neck and shoulders. She finally noticed through the haze that the drumbeat had been steadily getting faster and now he was pounding in and out of her at quite a reasonable pace. He held onto her shoulders and was driving her back and forwards with them. Her body was tingling as thought it had an electric shock running through it and she could feel every little touch he made. She could feel his balls hanging down underneath his hard cock, as they slapped back and forward against her clit. She could feel the ridges of the veins inside his cock as it slid up and down the length of her moist canal. She knew she would not be able to hang on and as he began to come he pulled her head up to him and began to bit and nibble on her neck and earlobes. This sent her over the edge and she came again.

He was finished with her now and allowed her to slump forwards onto the stone altar in a satisfied, exhausted heap.

She felt movement and suddenly she was rolled over onto her back again. She now had a dark haired beauty move in between her legs and begin to lap Priamon’s come out of her pussy. She could hear Priamon moving around behind the woman and then caught sight of him again as he moved to the edge of the platform. She felt the woman stop as all of his seed had been removed, and she looked up into Anna’s eyes.

“See what you have caused,” said the woman, reaching up and turning Anna’s head so that she could see the congregation below.

The people had all discarded their robes and were now locked in some kind of mass orgiastic masturbatory session. Hands were going in every direction, people fondling themselves and each other, and most women in the audience had received at least one load of come on their face and breasts.

“She is now ours!” exclaimed Priamon. “The elite may now partake.”

Priamon stepped back from the edge and without another glance back he walked to the hidden door, pressed on it and went inside.

Anna was somewhat confused but the other people had not left her here, so she assumed they would be taking her inside or something. The platform had suddenly become a lot more crowded as about 40 or so young men had made their way up from the audience below.

She saw the blonde and the black haired beauty kneel at the end of the altar and then one of the guards came forwards and grabbed one of Anna’s legs. He pulled her forwards so that she was only on the altar from the waist up, and her feet were in contact with the ground but they were not really supporting her weight. She lay in this somewhat awkward position wondering what was going on for a few moments while some discussions were going on. The women on either side of her were quietly sitting on their legs waiting until the men began to move forwards two at a time. The two women sat up and each began to give the first two men a blow job. After several minutes of this and the previous masturbating the guys began to come, and as they did they pulled their cocks out of the mouth of whichever woman it was in and spurted all over Anna’s lower body. This continued and it suddenly dawned on the 24 year old that she was going to be wearing the spunk of all of these waiting guys before she would be leaving this altar.

“Oh well,” she thought. “At least there’s only another 30 or so to go,” and as another warm load of come splashed across her belly she began to slip back into her warm drug induced sleep.

And as she finally passed out again she wondered what they would make her do next.