The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CEO of the Year

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

At the age of 28 Katelyn Webb had it all: she was the CEO of Internext, a highly successful software firm, beautiful, well-educated, with a support group of friends and colleagues in both her personal and professional life. Perhaps the only thing missing was someone to share it with but that was not her priority at the moment. If there was one person who was indispensable in her life it was her assistant Megan who was just know bringing in a large gift basket and a card inside an embossed envelope.

“What is that?” Katelyn asked as she looked over the huge basket filled with all kinds of unique and, from the looks of it, very expensive gifts.

“I don’t know. Let’s take a look and see, shall we?” Megan replied in a conspiratorial tone. She set the basket down on Katelyn’s desk and opened the envelope to retrieve the card inside. “Hmmm, very fancy. This is top of the line stationary.”

“Never mind that, what does it say? Who sent this?”

“It’s from The Thorne Group,” Megan said and began to read the card. “Katelyn Webb, we are pleased to inform you that you have been nominated for Woman CEO of the Year. You, along with the other finalists, are invited to the awards ceremony which will take place on July 22nd at 7:00 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Empire Hotel. Along with the prestigious title of Woman CEO of the Year The Thorne Group make a $100,000 donation in the winner’s name to the charity of their choice. The two runner-ups will receive donations in the amounts of $50,000 and $25,000. We will provide a car service to and from the event and you may bring a guest to attend this one of a kind ceremony. Please contact the phone number below if you have any questions.”

“Oh my god,” Katelyn asked, stunned by this sudden recognition. It was first time she realized that others were noticing her career and hard work. “I can’t believe this.”

“Believe it, Kate!” Megan exclaimed. “Oh my god what are we going to wear? You are taking me as your guest right? Please say you are!”

“I haven’t even decided if I’m going to attend this thing.”

“What? Are you kidding me? Of course you are!”

“I don’t know. I’m not crazy about being recognized as “Woman” CEO of the Year. This kind of gender thing is a bit off-putting.”

“Oh don’t get all feminist about this. It’s kind of an amazing thing. You’ll get some recognition not only for yourself, which is well deserved I might add, but also notice of the company. Come on we have to go!”

Katelyn made a face of anguish and groaned.

“Please! You need a night out like this, we both do. We’ve been working our butts off sixty hours a week. Look, even if you don’t win, which you will, at least we can go out, get dressed up and get stinking drunk at this fancy ceremony.”

“You’re insane!”

“Come on, you know we need this! Please, please, please, oh please!”

“Don’t be a child,” Katelyn laughed. “Alright we’ll go. Call that number and find out if this is super-formal or semi-formal because I have nothing super-formal.”

“I hope its super-formal because that means shopping!”

Katelyn rolled her eyes at her assistant and ordered her to get to work. Megan practically skipped out the door.

* * *

It was nearly 6:30 P.M. on the day of the event. Katelyn and her assistant Megan were putting the final touches on their makeup in the spacious dressing area in Katelyn’s luxury townhome. They had nibbled from a platter of various cheeses and snacks so they wouldn’t be attending the ceremony on an empty stomach.

Katelyn had to admit she looked stunning in this classic evening dress and stiletto heels. She was proud that she had kept her slender figure, especially her pert ass and firm thighs, which was developed from all those volleyball tournaments during high school and college. She’d had a chance to go pro but decided to focus on her Master’s Degree in business instead.

“We’d better hurry the car is going to be here at any moment,” Megan reminded her boss.

“I’m so nervous,” Katelyn laughed.

“Here take one of these,” Megan said, offering a pill from her clutch purse.

“What is it?”

“It’s just something to mellow you out until we get a few drinks into us.”

Katelyn looked at her assistant incredulously.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a mild relaxant. Trust me it’s just for the nerves.”

Against her better judgment Katelyn took the pill and downed it with a glass of water from the bathroom sink. Just then Megan received a text from the car service notifying her that their car was waiting at the curb in front of the townhome.

“The car’s here! Let’s go!” Megan squealed like a high school girl on prom night.

Katelyn smiled and shook her head and followed her assistant out the door and into the car, which drove them swiftly through the city to the luxurious Empire Hotel. Once they arrived a female representative from the ceremony escorted them to the Grand Ballroom. By this time the relaxant that Megan had given Katelyn began to kick in and she began to feel her nervousness fade with each step down the spacious hallway. She noticed the odd choice of clothing that the young woman wore: black patent leather heels, a short black skirt that hugged her svelte hips, a white blouse styled like a man’s dress shirt and a black men’s business tie.

Megan caught her eye and they both seemed to be thinking the same thing. Before Katelyn could whisper a comment they had arrived at the Grand Ballroom and were turned over to a hostess who looked like a European high fashion model and dressed in the skimpiest of cocktail dresses.

The hostess escorted them to a table near the front, her form sashaying like a gazelle before them. There was something almost erotic in the way she moved through the crowd of ceremony attendees. It was then that Katelyn noticed everyone in the room, other than the cocktail waitresses and hostesses, were men. They all had the self-assured bearing of powerful CEO types and were dressed in either tuxedos or tailored business suits. It was like some exclusive men’s club and she could almost sense all testosterone in the air. Some made eye contact and smiled as she passed. Normally she would have felt uncomfortable but the pill Megan had given her kept her on an even keel.

It was only when she arrived at her table that she noticed the two other women who were nominated for CEO of the Year. She recognized Madison Ames, the founder and CEO of Valkyrie, the fastest growing private jet service in the country and made a point to congratulate her on the nomination. Madison was cool but polite as was her young and handsome companion. She was then introduced to Blair Lively, the CEO of Avalon Ltd. a worldwide technology distributor. Blair’s companion was a young and energetic copy of Megan and most likely her personal assistant as well.

“Hmmm. One blonde and one redhead. I guess you’re the brunette,” Megan whispered with a snarky tone as they took their seats. “Has it registered to you that all three of you are young and very attractive?”

It was a disconcerting thought. Katelyn began to ponder just how the nominees were picked when Roger Thorne himself made a brief stop to congratulate Katelyn and the other two women. He was tall, well built, and handsome and exuded an impressive confidence.

They barely had time to order drinks and make small talk with the others at the table when the celebrity Mistress of Ceremonies began her opening remarks. She was Emily Teal, a national cable news anchor with the requisite glamour and charm of her profession. Her opening words were obviously from the point of view of a successful woman and many men in the audience smirked when she made remarks that insinuated they were keeping more women from joining their CEO ranks.

When Emily finished her monologue she introduced Roger Thorne who made a sincere well-worded speech on the importance of intelligent and capable women in the business world. After the applause died down the light lowered and there began an audio/visual presentation featuring the careers and accomplishments of all three nominees.

“Oh god this is embarrassing,” Katelyn said under her breath to Megan when the presentation began with her rise to CEO.

“Shush, let me watch,” Megan laughed.

Katelyn tried her best not to look sheepish as her career was played out for a room filled with CEO’s like herself. But then there came a series of videos and photographs of Katelyn, and when a photo of her wearing a bikini on a beach in Waikiki flashed on the screen, there was a brief stir and appreciative murmurs in the room. Frozen, she sensed a few of the men glance in her direction.

“What the hell was that?” Katelyn asked Megan.

“That was you in Waikiki at the company team-building getaway last year.”

“I know but how did they find that picture?”

“Social media of course. We have a company Facebook, remember?”

“Oh my god, first thing tomorrow I want that picture off of there.”

“What’s the big deal? You look amazing.”

“I don’t feel good. This is all so…bizarre.”

“Relax, Kate, do you want another…?” Megan asked, reaching into her purse.

“No, I’m fine. I just want this over with so we can get out of here.”

Megan rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the big screen. After all three presentations were done, the lights came on to polite applause. Katelyn prayed that she wasn’t blushing and tried not to make eye contact with anyone else. Instead she focused her eyes on the intricate Thorne Group logo animation that was slowly spinning on the screen behind the podium. There was something hypnotic about the logo and Katelyn began to relax by just staring at it and trying to put that silly bikini picture out of her mind. Suddenly the room seemed to go oddly quiet, as if her ears had been covered with ear muffs.

“Katelyn!”

Katelyn seemed to snap out of a trance and turned to Megan. For some reason applause was suddenly echoing in the Grand Ballroom. “What?”

“Go on up there, they just named you CEO of the Year.”

Stunned by the mental zone out, Katelyn finally brought her surroundings to focus and noticed the turning logo she had been staring at had been replaced.

KATELYN WEBB

WOMAN CEO OF THE YEAR

Katelyn gulped and finally stood. It was only when Megan hugged her and nudged her in the direction of the stage that she began to move. She realized with horror that she had forgotten her speech at the table but she had an excellent memory so the speech went even better since it appeared to be off the cuff. By the time Roger Thorne joined her side on stage for a series of photographs with her unique plaque, the realization of what was happening finally began to sink in.

Emily Teal made some perfunctory final remarks and thanked everyone who attended while Katelyn was surrounded by a group of CEO’s offering congratulations. Even the runner-ups Madison and Blair came to offer their best wishes. The whole thing still felt so surreal and Katelyn was still trying to process what was happening.

Roger Thorne appeared just as the three women were still accepting kudos.

“Ladies, we’re going to give you a little more time here but very soon my assistant is going to escort you to the post ceremony get together upstairs. Unfortunately this is only for you three but we will make certain your companions will be taken home by car.

All three women seemed a bit baffled by this odd request but of course it would have been rude not to abide by the request. And so Katelyn, Madison and Blair met a few more of the CEO’s attending the event while their assistants used the opportunity to network. Finally Katelyn took Megan aside and let her know she would be staying awhile longer.

“I’m so sorry I’m going to have to attend this thing upstairs, but they’re going to take you home when you’re ready.”

“I know, don’t worry. They must have some super-exclusive CEO’s only thing up there. But I expect a full report tomorrow morning.”

“I wish you could come. This is just too weird.”

“You’ll be fine,” Megan assured her. “Just be your natural charming self. If nothing else you’ll make some good contacts.”

Katelyn and Megan hugged and kissed each other on the cheek just when Olivia arrived to gather the three woman CEO’s. Thorne’s assistant was stunningly beautiful and all business, with the air of a seasoned business professional. There was something familiar about her and during the walk down the hallway toward the elevators. Katelyn racked her brain trying to remember where she knew Olivia from.

On the elevator Katelyn had an odd sensation. The music playing was very soothing and it seemed like the elevator took an unusually long time to arrive at the penthouse suite. Katelyn recalled this same feeling when she was staring at the turning logo on the big screen during the ceremony. She looked at Blair and Madison in the reflection of the elevator doors and the two of them had a subtle euphoric look in their eyes. Katelyn wrote it off to the relaxant and the drinks she’d had earlier, as well as the nervous thrill of actually being named Woman CEO of the Year. She stole a glance at her plaque and wondered if she could find an engraver who could remove the word “Woman” from the title.

The elevator doors finally opened and Olivia gestured for the women to enter the luxurious and spacious penthouse suite of the Empire Hotel. Rumor had it that the room rate was $10,000 a night and came with a staff that included a personal gourmet chef, a bartender and a masseuse.

Roger Thorne and two other men, presumably CEO’s, were huddled in conversation and when the women entered, Roger turned on his charm and welcomed them to their private soiree. He explained that this was a sponsor’s only get together.

In other words, Katelyn thought, this is a glorified meet and greet so the women CEO’s could do a little ass-kissing of the men who put up the charitable donations as well as the money for the ceremony.

“I’d like you to meet Chase Spencer and Avery Roman, the gentlemen responsible for this evening’s festivities.”

Handshakes were exchanged all around and then champagne was called for and soon brought on a silver tray by an exotic Asian who was dressed identically to the woman who had escorted her and Megan from the hotel entrance to the ballroom. Heels, short skirt, tailored men’s shirt and black silk tie.

“To Katelyn Webb, Madison Ames and Blair Lively,” Roger began as he held up his glass in a toast. “Here’s to three extraordinary women who’ve earned their way to the top of the business world. Congratulations on your accomplishments.”

“Cheers!” added both Chase and Avery with charming smiles. After the first sip the small group broke up naturally into three pairs; Roger with Katelyn, Chase with Madison and Avery with Blair. The penthouse suite was so spacious with multiple levels that when the three couples settled into their own intimate spaces, Katelyn could barely see much less hear the other two couples.

Meanwhile she and Roger settled into a cozy nook on a plush U-shaped sofa that faced the windows overlooking the Empire City skyline. Katelyn was mesmerized by the lights and combined with the soothing music playing softly in the suite and the heady effects of the champagne, she felt positively relaxed. Then there was Roger, whose smooth voice seemed to hold her attention and enthrall her. The longer they conversed the more she grew attracted to his timbre. She noticed he wasn’t bad to look at either.

Their conversation was innocuous enough but somehow it seemed with every word Roger was seducing her. Little by little she moved closer to him, as if to make sure she didn’t miss a word he said. She blushed at his subtle compliments and when he suddenly stated that he would love to have someone like her working for his company it took everything in Katelyn’s power to tell him she’d love nothing more than to work for him.

“Katelyn, I have a proposition for you,” Roger said.

Katelyn tensed up. Things were getting very serious. “Yes?”

“The Thorne Group would like to tender an offer to purchase your company.”

Katelyn was stunned. Her company had become so successful that other larger corporations had made huge bids to buy her out, but she’d always refused. She’d worked too long and too hard to make her company what it was today.

“Before you answer let me just add this,” Roger said. “Not only will I make a generous offer for your company that could allow you to retire to a life of leisure if you chose to, but I’d bring you in as an officer of my company plus you’d remain a board member and majority shareholder of Internext once we take I public.”

This was almost too much to take in at once, but something compelled her to respond, “Let’s say I do entertain this offer for a minute. I never planned on taking Internext public.”

“It would be in the best interest of The Thorne Group for expansion purposes.”

Katelyn blinked her eyes and took a deep breath. This was completely unexpected but there was something unsettling about this whole thing. “It’s a generous offer of course and very tempting but I…I really have to think about this.”

Roger leaned closer and said, “Of course, but let me give you something else to think about. Along with the buyout offer I would have you move in with me and we would become exclusive lovers. I would tend to your every need and sexual desire and I would make certain you remain satisfied in every facet of your personal and professional life.”

His voice was getting to her. As if it was boring inside her head and molding her thoughts. Everything he suggested was against her better judgment but for the life of her she couldn’t think of one good reason why she shouldn’t accept any of it. It was incredible the way he looked at her, full of desire and need and it aroused her. She felt herself moving closer to him and when he touched her shoulder she felt as if she was going to melt into a puddle right there on the sofa.

“Mr. Thorne…I…this whole thing…” Katelyn stammered as her will began to crumble away.

“Call me Roger…Katelyn.”

That was the final blow; hearing her name spoken from his lips. It felt like he owned her now and there was nothing she could do about it. Her mind body and soul was his.

“Katelyn, I want to admit something o you before we continue,” Roger said as he stroked the back of her neck gently

“Yes?” Katelyn sighed.

Roger began a long dialogue about how the Woman CEO of the Year was just a simple ploy to lure the most beautiful and intelligent businesswomen to one place so The Thorne Group could recruit them and their businesses into one single conglomerate. Her software company was valuable, as was Madison Ames’ private jet service and Blair Lively’s technology firm. Chase Spencer and Avery Roman were his two top CEO’s and had “earned” the right to claim the runner-ups of the “contest”, just as others had done in the past. But he assured her this time was different. There was something more to her than just a beautiful face and business acumen. He knew he wanted something more than to turn her into another business drone in his corporation.

Katelyn listened to the words yet they barely seemed to register in her fragile mind. It seemed she could only focus on Roger’s voice and gaze into his hypnotic eyes.

Then Roger paused and told her, “I know we’ve only just met this evening but I want you to know…I am totally and completely attracted to you and I want nothing more than for us to be together.”

Katelyn uttered a tiny gasp as she stared into his gray blue eyes. She reached up to touch his face and now her heart was pulsing in her chest. She knew deep down that this was all somehow wrong but it didn’t matter. Her heart now belonged to Roger Thorne. “Oh god I think I want that too.”

They embraced and began to kiss passionately and Katelyn’s desire grew by the minute. She knew beyond a doubt that she had to be with this man forever. She wanted to share her life with him and please him in every way possible. When they finally broke the kiss she felt overwhelmed with animal desire. Fixing a seductive look on him she slowly ran her hand along his leg until she reached his lap and then massaged his hardness. Roger smiled at her and she suddenly felt the urge to give him oral sex. Before she knew it Katelyn was on her knees between his legs with her head slowing bobbing up and down with his thick shaft filling her mouth.

In between sensuous licks and suckling she stared up at Roger, who returned her gaze with an appreciative grin. She loved the way he stroked her hair and cheek as she pleasured him and his sighs and moans aroused her to pleasure him even more. She was so into the act that she had forgotten the others in the suite. As her enthusiasm grew, Katelyn began to moan louder and Roger suddenly stopped her.

“Why don’t we move into one of the Master Suites?”

Katelyn blushed and smiled. The thought of being in bed with Roger between her legs drilling her deep suddenly filled her mind and she quickly rose up when he offered his hand. She hadn’t noticed that the lights had dimmed in the suite and when they passed though the main living area Katelyn glanced over and saw Madison Ames positioned on all fours on one of the sofas as Chase fucked her hard from behind. Meanwhile Blair and Avery were on the other side of the room on one of the rugs completely nude and in a sixty-nine position.

It seemed liked the most natural thing in the world and actually made Katelyn more sexually charged than ever. Once in the suite she stripped for Roger and joined him in the huge bed. As he began to pound her mercilessly Katelyn suddenly realized that Roger Thorne’s assistant was Olivia Becker who at one time was CEO of FEMEDIA, the now defunct multi media corporation whose purpose was to promote gender equality.

Katelyn began to wonder how Olivia ended up as Roger’s assistant but he suddenly hit her G-spot and she screamed from the first of many orgasms that night. Their lovemaking was so intense she soon forgot all about Olivia Becker.

The End