The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“CDMT Stare”

by ”URN My Power

Sharra gently set the CD on the table. Sarah, the CD’s owner, looked up. Sarah was cute, with an itty bitty little nose, large, doe-like eyes, full, pouty lips and perfect teeth. She was dressed in a form-hugging pink sweater, blue jeans, and sneakers. Her chocolate brown hair framed her pretty face like a work of art. Sharra was dressed in a white T-shirt with black slacks and black boots. Her long, red hair hung in a loose ponytail.

“So, what did you think?” Sarah asked.

“It was okay.” Sharra said, sliding the CD across the table to Sarah. “There were a couple of songs I really liked.”

“Out of sixteen.” Sarah muttered. “Well, you’ve wiped out my whole collection.”

“I’m sorry.” Sharra said. “I know you’re trying to help me appreciate new music, but...”

“I know, I know.” Sarah replied, putting one hand atop that of her friend. “Listen, I know this guy, he’s an up-and-coming musician. I think he’s really good. Give him a listen, and maybe some constructive criticism.” She pointed to the lunch line. “See that guy standing in front of the menu? The one with the black hair?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s him.” Sarah said. Sharra thanked her friend and approached the lunch line.

“Hi.” she said.

“Uh, hi.” the dark-haired young man said, surprised by the young beauty approaching him.

“Listen, my friend Sarah told me you...”

“Sharra, right?” he asked, smiling. “I’m Shane. Sarah’s told me about you. I kinda figured she’d send you to me eventually.” He reached into his book bag and pulled out a CD case. There was no label on the CD. The case was marked with a 1. “Here you go.” he said, smiling. “You like soft music, right?”

“Love it!” Sharra said. “Thanks. I’ll listen to it when I get home. Do you have a number I can call when I’ve formed an opinion?” Shane tore the corner off a graded math quiz, and wrote his name and number on it before handing it to her. She thanked him and headed outside, hearing some of the other guys around him whispering aroused congratulations and offering high-fives. She shivered as she walked under the air conditioning vent. She made a right turn at one of the pillars that supported the tall cafeteria’s ceiling.

* * *

Sharra kicked at a pile of clothes that lay on her bedroom floor. She figured she really ought to clean this place up. She promised herself for the thousandth time that she would clean it up after she had listened to the new CD. She kicked off her shoes and sat back on the bed. She put the CD in her radio and plugged in her headphones. When she started the CD, she heard the gentle sound of strings. A second instrument, and then a third and fourth joined in, adding to the harmony. Neither Sarah nor Shane had said anything about a band. Sharra wondered if Shane had mixed the music himself. When his voice joined the mix, Sharra sighed happily. He really did have a wonderful singing voice. Gentle, yet also firm, his voice rang wonderfully in her ears as the melody rose and fell in a gentle, relaxing way.

* * *

Gentle hands on Sharra’s shoulder shook her awake. Sharra opened her eyes and found her mother standing over her, her face a worried mask of concern. Her mother turned off the CD-player. Sharra moaned at the loss.

“Sharra?” her mother asked. “Come on, honey, get up. Did you forget to set your alarm?” Sharra glanced over at the clock. 8:06. With a panicked exclamation, Sharra leaped out of bed and desperately gathered up some clothes to wear. She changed hurriedly. Her mother went downstairs to get the keys. Sharra felt really stressed. She grabbed her personal CD player and put the CD in it. She slipped the player and her earphones into her book bag. As an afterthought, she slipped some spare batteries into the hidden pouch on the side, where she kept her tampons, just in case she accidentally forgot her purse. With that in mind, she grabbed her purse from where she had put it on the floor. She raced downstairs and found her mother waiting for her. She followed her mother out to the car and, without protest, let her drive. While her mother was waiting to make a right turn, Sharra slipped the earphones into her ears and activated her player. Her mother shook her awake when they got to the school. She felt her forehead.

“You don’t feel hot. Are you okay?” she asked.

“I’m fine.” Sharra replied. “Just stressed.” She gave her mom a kiss and raced for class.

* * *

Sharra turned on the CD again after she had finished eating lunch. The next thing she knew, Shane was waking her up.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“That first song is so relaxing, I go right to sleep.” Sharra said, rubbing her eyes. “I’ll just need some more time to listen to the whole thing.”

“Take all the time you want.” Shane said, smiling. “Just don’t listen to it while you’re driving. Is something wrong?”

“I’m not having a good day.” Sharra said. “I listened to the CD right after I got home, and went to sleep. The next thing I knew, Mom was waking me up, and I was already awake. I didn’t even get to do my homework.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Shane said, giving her a gentle caress. “Don’t worry, I’m sure everything will be okay eventually.”

“I hope so.” Sharra said.

* * *

Sharra hadn’t heard the alarm. Conscientiously, she had set it before she had done her homework and done her homework before she had listened to the CD. She was still late. By the end of the week she had detention for skipping first period five times. Shane was waiting for her when she came out.

“I feel somehow responsible for this.” he said.

“Don’t be silly.” Sharra replied. “It’s my fault. I’m the one who keeps turning the music up so loud I can’t hear the alarm clock.” She handed him the CD. She felt a pang of loss as her fingers broke contact with the case. She whimpered softly at the sinking sensation in her heart.

“What did you think of it?” Shane asked. Sharra wondered if he had noticed her little whimper.

“It was wonderful.” she said. “I loved it. Do you have another?”

“Of course. I’m always writing new songs and recording them.” Shane replied, handing her a second CD, this one in a case marked with a 2. A thrill like orgasm moved through Sharra’s body as she touched the case.

“Do you have a band, or do you play the instruments individually and mix them?” she asked.

“I mix it myself.” Shane replied.

“Cool.” Sharra said. He touched her, and her troubles seemed to melt away. She heard a horn in the lot. Her mother was waiting for her. It was time to go. As soon as she was in the safety and security of her room, she plugged in her headphones and put the CD in the player. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed as the music started. She stared dreamily at her reflection in the mirror as the music played. Suddenly her mother was shaking her.

“Sharra? Sharra? Earth to Sharra!”

“Huh? What?” Sharra asked, pulling the headphones from her head and turning off her player.

“You’ve been sitting there staring off into space all night.” She looked at her clock. It was nearly seven. It was a good thing her mom had decided to come early this morning.

That day at lunch, Sharra watched Shane eat. Sarah had to remind her to eat her own lunch. She kept sneaking glances at him. She memorized every detail of his face, every curl of ebony hair, the way he moved, the way he carefully laid a latticework of french fries on the patty of his hamburger before placing the lettuce, tomato and pickles on the burger and replacing the top bun, the way he heavily salted the rest of the fries and ate them distractedly in between bites of his hamburger. She barely managed to finish her own lunch before the bell rang.

It continued on through the week. At night when she listened to the CD, she stared blankly off into space. At school she was captivated by Shane. On Friday when she gave back the CD, she felt a stronger pang of loss. The thrill she received when he gave her CD #3 brought her to her knees with joy. When she got home, she loaded the CD into her player. The next thing she knew, she had four fingers buried in herself, she was kneeling in the middle of her freshly-cleaned bedroom, biting her lip, one hand on her breast, rapidly approaching orgasm. A shiver ran up her body as she came. She covered up the wet spot with her rug and went to the bathroom to urinate and shower. In the shower, she masturbated again, fantasizing about Shane. She orgasmed four times before she could regain control of herself.

She knew something was wrong. She’d never felt the urge to masturbate five times in one day before, let alone within a few minutes. She felt another urge come over her and fought against it long enough to get to bed. Automatically her hands went for the headphones. It had something to do with the music. She fought the urge. She needed to think clearly. Despite her best efforts, the headphones went over her ears, and the music filled them. Sharra felt calm and at peace with herself.

The alarm clock woke her and she found she had been absently stroking herself all night. Something powerful was happening to her, and she knew the music had something to do with it. At school she asked Shane what he was doing to her, and why she couldn’t stop herself.

“You got all the way to CD #3 before you noticed something was wrong?” Shane asked. “I’ll tell you, but you’ll have to come over to my place.”

“I’m afraid.” she said, a tear streaking down her face.

“I know.” Shane said. “It’s always hard letting go of your self-control, even for a little while. But you’re at a delicate juncture right now. If you don’t get either the next CD or, if the gift I’m offering you is too frightening, the CD that erases what I’ve done to you, you’ll never have a moment’s peace. Already the compulsive neatness has set in. You told me you cleaned your room before masturbating last night. You’re at the edge of a precipice. You have to either fall off or find someone to pull you back. And right now the only person who can help you do either is me. So, will you come over tonight?”

“Seeing as how I have no real choice...” Sharra replied, fighting the urge to masturbate again.

* * *

“Tell me again why I’m coming with you?” Sarah asked.

“Because he’s got his talons in me.” Sharra replied. “I need you to help me get him to let me go.” She turned to her friend. “I’ve told you all I know about it. Please help me. The urges are getting stronger, and you’re the only person I feel I can trust.” Sarah put a hand on her friend’s shoulder, lending Sharra strength. They walked up the steps to his house, knocked on the door, and were ushered in by a young woman of about twenty.

“Who’s that?” Sharra asked when she saw Shane.

“Her name’s Rose. My dad hired her to take care of me while he was on assignment.” Shane replied. “Dad said she would take care of my every need. Well, I held her to it.”

“You’re sick.” Sharra said.

“That depends entirely on your own point of view. Why don’t we ask Rose about it?” Shane asked. Rose turned forward, a big grin on her face.

“Sharra, you’re just being silly.” Rose said. “Shane isn’t one of those psycho mind-controllers who wants a brain-dead bimbo fuck-slave. He’s really a kind man who wants to help you reach your full potential. It’s not like I’m someone who never leaves. I go out, I dance, I have fun, I have a life. I run a successful online business in addition to what Shane’s dad pays me. The reason I was able to do that is because Shane boosted my intelligence and powers of concentration to their highest limit. Whenever I want I can devote 100% of my brain power to what I need to do. All he asks is a little affection in return.” Sharra moaned in desire as Rose said the words “a little affection.” Her resistance was failing. She was truly starting to want what Shane was offering. She looked to Sarah for support. Sarah mouthed the words “go with what your heart tells you is right.” Sharra was about to speak when Shane interrupted her.

“There are two guest rooms upstairs.” he said. “They are both lined wall-to-wall with speakers for the best sound quality available. I did the acoustics myself. The blue door will complete your transformation, and you can be as happy as Rose here. The red door will undo everything and you’ll remain your normal self, with no memory of what I’ve done to you.”

“How do I know the red room isn’t the one that’ll finish me off?” Sharra asked. “Or that they’re both not rigged to finish my programming?”

“Have I ever lied to you?” Shane asked.

“No.” Sharra admitted, fighting back another wave of desire. Shane gestured her toward the stairs.

“I promise you, every word I’ve said to you is true, as is every word Rose said.” Sharra felt like a convict approaching the execution chamber as she ascended the stairs. On her left as she reached the landing was the blue door. On her right was the red door and freedom...if Shane was to be trusted. She was reaching for the knob on the red door when she hesitated. An image of the happy expression on Rose’s face came unbidden to her mind. She stepped back, standing halfway between the two doors. Part of her wanted the happiness she had seen in Rose. Part of her wanted out, wanted escape. At war with herself, she began to stress. The part of her that wanted Rose’s happiness used the stress to gain an upper hand, and she found herself reaching for the blue door. She fought for control, the part that valued her own free will causing her to fall to her knees. She was crying. Even if she didn’t think about the possibility that he might have been lying, her indecision was starting to drive her mad. She was curled up in a fetal position on the floor when Sarah found her.

“Sharra, get up.” Sarah said firmly. She helped Sharra to her feet. “Take a deep breath. That’s it. Good. Again. Calm down. Wipe your eyes. Now, I want you to close your eyes and ask yourself what you really want. Do you want to go back to your old life, or do you want to be like Rose?” Rose’s words rolled through Sharra’s mind once again. Rose had a life, her own business, had maximized her brain’s potential, and she was happier than anyone Sharra had seen before without valium. Sharra looked her friend in the eye, and knew Sarah would support her no matter what her decision was. She smiled and hugged her friend.

* * *

Shane stroked Sharra’s hair gently as he came down from his orgasm. She smiled and leaned her head against his thigh. He really was glad Sarah had gone up. Otherwise, he certainly would have lost Sharra to anti-slavery mentality. Sharra could control how much brainpower she used at any time, could maximize her focus on demand. Rose hadn’t said that most of the time she wanted only to serve him, that most of her happiness came from the orgasmic joy she got from being praised. He told Sharra to wipe the come and drool from her chin. She obeyed, wanting nothing more than to please him.

“You’ve done well, Sarah.” Shane said, stroking the hair of his first and favorite acquisition. “Sharra’s working out wonderfully. You’ve got excellent taste.”

“Thank you.” Sarah said. “I’ve wanted to bring her into our little family for a while now, but never had an excuse. I managed to refer your father to my brother’s boss’s daughter, but I always felt I should try to do better by you.”

“I love all three of you, my dear.” Shane said, giving Sarah an affectionate peck on the cheek. “Your taste in women is impeccable. I’d almost think you were bi.”

“You could program me to be.” Sarah said. “If your harem grows too large, you may have to to keep us from getting sexually frustrated while we wait our turns.”

“I’ll think about it.” Shane said, stroking Sharra’s hair. She sighed happily. “Have you picked out our next target?”

“Her name’s Margaret.” Sarah said. “She looks unassuming, but with a little work, she has the potential to become a hot mama. I’ve been very nice to her all week, earning her trust.”

“Good.” Shane said. “Anything else in mind if she doesn’t pan out?”

“You know I always have a selection for you, Shane.” Sarah said, handing him a folder full of dossier-style reports. He began to feel thirsty as he looked through them. A brunette gymnast...a black cheerleader...a Filipino waitress...a Spanish tango instructor...a Japanese policewoman and/or her Jamaican partner... Shane looked down at Sharra.

“Go to the kitchen and get me a scotch.” he ordered. Sharra rushed to obey, her bare feet making sexy little pattering sounds on the floor. She returned, hurrying without spilling a drop. “Good girl.” he said. She came, a shudder running up her body as the praise hit the pleasure center of her brain. Due to her programming, praise from him was like a direct electrical jolt to that pleasure center, and she would forsake all else, including food, water and human companionship, just for the chance to be praised again. When he finished his scotch, he sent her back for a bottle of vodka. After having a shot, he ordered her to take one, and laughed at her reaction as the strong drink went straight to her brain. “Good girl.” he told her. “Do it again.” She obeyed. Anything for him.

End.